cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,373,488 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842235498 said:

cal women's hc lindsey gottlieb (gregg gottlieb's spiritual sister) also recruited a 2013 monster class to berkeley

courtney range from manteca & st mary hs has the potential to be an all american...she has all the skills & length to dominate a game like a 3rd ogwumike sister

hind ben abdelkader from brussels plays like a young layshia

mercedes jefflo (love that name) from centennial senior (compton) is already starting & plays like a relentless jorge with her hair flying

kc waters from bod will dominate in the paint with continued s&c work

cal family#
this is cal basketball#

the #25 ranked bears play #1 ranked uconn this sun in new york city

coming off last season's electric final four season, the bears (like the men's team) are looking for a reliable 1st big off the bench

kyra dunn, a 6'3"" transfer from pitt & originally from the vaunted sacramento hs program could be the solution

lindsey gottlieb & her staff have asked kyra's profs to expedite the grading of her finals this week as she needs to pass all her classes in order to be eligible this sun...her profs have agreed to grade her final exams 1st & forward the results to cal's compliance officer

new york city, baby

cal family#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842210843 said:

theo robertson is the greatest 3 pt shooter in cal history...robertson shot a cal best 44% during his career including an amazing 48.7% his jr yr...for comparison, nba sharpshooter alan crabbe shot 34.8% & the bears team shot 30.2% on 3 pters last season

so does incoming monster class volume scorer jordan mathews have a chance to challenge theo robertson's shooting records?

theo told me "jordan is a very skilled shooter...he has been making shots at an extremely high clip so far in practice...we will have have to see what he does when the lights come on...he will no doubt be a good shooter though"

theo robertson was not only a lights out long range shooter for the bears but also a highly respected teammate who often unselfishly played out of position because of cal's lack of depth at the time...he also was a lock down defender with a steely demeanor & a tireless work ethic

monty made a tactically wise decision in hiring robertson as the director of basketball operations as theo was not paid in his prior role with the program...theo is hopefully being groomed to eventually be on the bench as an asst coach...robertson could be a an older brother figure to bears recruiting targets in relentlessly watching them play in 100+ hs/aau games all the while explaining to players & their families from 1st hand experience the keys to balancing big time basketball with world class educational opportunities

theo robertson=old school
jordan mathews=new school

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

theo robertson told me "i am not permitted to recruit is any capacity really...if a psa comes on campus i am able to interact with them...i am not allowed to contact any recruit through any platform (call, text, email, facebook, twitter, etc.)...i obviously can't be in the gym and evaluate either...that being said, what i have done is developed and maintained great relaionships with coaches throughout our recruiting footprint...in addition, the ncaa defines a psa as any recruitable athlete in the 7th grade or above...through my basketball network, i've developed relationships with a lot of the elite youth talent, as well as current high school standouts through via prior relationships"

cal family#
bay area's finest#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842246204 said:

a couple of observations from sitting on the floor of haas vs fresno state:

***james harden's ferret faced bodyguard stood directly behind him with his hands firmly placed on the back of harden's folding chair during the game & made threatening gestures to everyone in the vicinity...so i walked over to mr ferret face & said "nice job keeping those perps away from james" gesturing at the little kids waiting to get moses's autograph (did not see harden honor a single fan request/autograph)...steroid boy looked over to see who i was talking about & then gave me his best stallone menacing look when he realized i was giving him crap...to make sure he got the point, as i walked back to my seat i said, "hey, nice balco jacket, pal"

harden should spend more of his $78.78m 5 yr contract on youth community activities and less on douche bag bodyguards

***screaming from the rooftops, helped the rally committee jinx arguably the worst free throw shooter in d1 basketball, karachi edo of fresno state

***checked out the assets of the cal dance team...i behaved myself & did not fold up any dollar bills for them

***pissed off the pac 12 network cameraman by jumping out of my seat every 38 seconds to yell about something thereby blocking his camera's view of the game (he moved to a different spot 5 minutes into the game after the director in the truck probably told him that half of his footage was of my butt)

***went over to the cal band conductor & respectfully asked him if they were going to play m83's "midnight city"...he seemed surprised by my request & politely said "no"... i asked him if he could play it for me & that it's currently my favorite song...so the cal band rocked "midnight city" during the next timeout to the sing along excitement of the shockster

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=midnight+city+concert+footage+m83&qpvt=midnight+city+concert+footage+m83&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=4951AC5C3E8490F1767D4951AC5C3E8490F1767D

isn't the cal band supposed to play our requested songs like the piano guy at the bevery hills hotel's polo lounge?...i dunno, maybe the cal band needs a tip jar or something

next time i'm gonna ask the cal band to play bay area's indie group, the limousines "we are very busy people"
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+limousines+we+are+very+busy+people&qpvt=the+limousines+we+are+very+busy+people&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=562866E831FE45E6A4C5562866E831FE45E6A4C5

there were 9342 fans having fun at haas, where were you?

cal family#
the magic of haas#
cal band is great#

as a favor for a friend, i hosted two groups including ex vice president of the united states dan quayle at my summer club in flagstaff, forest highlands golf club...quayle (who lives in paradise valley) hung out for the day eating lunch, playing golf & having drinks on the patio afterwards without a ferret faced bodyguard a foot away from him at all times like james harden

i repeatedly accused quayle of cheating, "excuse me mr former vice president, it certainly seems like your secret service guys are bumping your ball in the rough, is that part of their jobs?" in reference to his security detail who stood near the edges of the woods (they wore windbreakers despite the summertime mountain temps of 75% to conceal their rambo guns)...he lost $5 in our bets & i still have the fiver with his signature he paid me somewhere in my den

quayle, who intellectually will never be confused with a cal grad, had many yrs earlier gotten in trouble for playing cypress point which has discriminatory membership admission policies...when confronted by a ny times reporter quayle responded that he did not even know that cypress point was a private club...the white house then did quick damage control pr

even as a cadde at sfgc during hs & my cal days, i knew cypress point was a private club...guess that dan never saw this sign on the entrance road to the clubhouse from the potus bulletproof limo windows that day...whatever (my fellow world top 100 completer friend john sabino had no problem spotting the sign)

Shocky1
"i thought we did a really nice job holding them to 32% from the floor and 25% from the three...maybe our best defense came from the free throw line, we held them to 60%...we defended the heck out of that free throw line"

-mike montgomery

no d=no pt

cal family#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842246287 said:

cameron oliver successfully competed 4 days in a row in the mcdonalds edison classic on his surgically repaired knee for the grant (5-2) pacers

*****scored 19 pts in a 57-50 taming of the tokay tigers
*****scored 26 pts including 3-4 3 pters & 8 boards in only 18 minutes in a 85-40 walloping of the woeful johnson warriors
*****scored 27 pts in a 85-82 loss to the hungry central fresno grizzlies
*****scored 25 pts in a 61-47 jousting of the brookside christian knights

relentless recruiter & cal bigs coach gregg gottlieb scouted cw during the tnt

cameron will need both improved 1st semester grades & test scores to receive an actionable cal offer

grant hs is an athletic but unfortuantely not an academic powerhouse...yet syd thompson (nfl) & worrell williams along with current defensive linemen starting players vei moala (jr) & puka lopa (blueshirt soph) are among the grant pacers that have successfully competed for the cal football team

pretty sure that cameron's dad doyle would enjoy driving his family from sacramento to berkeley to cheer for his talented son in college...

cal family#
gpas matter#
50 yr decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including sacramento)

relentless recruiter gregg gottlieb made the short drive to sacramento again yesterday

check out the articulate cameron in this interview:

Shocky1
travis decuire told me "sam is a solid player...right now he needs to improve on defense and be more assertive running the team...he did impress the staff by being solid (vs frenso state)"

cal's monster class is figuring it out:
no d=no pt

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

south bender
Shocky1;842247766 said:

travis decuire told me "sam is a solid player...right now he needs to improve on defense and be more assertive running the team...he did impress the staff by being solid (vs frenso state)"

cal's monster class is figuring it out:
no d=no pt

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

Sort of the chicken and egg issue. More playing time will get Singer more comfortable and hence more assertive.

Go Bears!
Shocky1
south bender;842247927 said:

Sort of the chicken and egg issue. More playing time will get Singer more comfortable and hence more assertive.

Go Bears!

sammy is considered a gym rat, he's gonna be fine

he's not trying to get into the music biz, steal anybody's laptop, smoke dope, take shortcuts academically, run for an asuc office, move back to china, go half azz during scott thom's workouts, find a program that will let him jack up 15 off balance 3 pters a game, etc.

dude is a bb player, just leave him some gym keys for his nighttime workouts...sam singer will not be outworked

the grind#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842222438 said:

documentation re: how girls from mediocre dumb azz schools act when they are around cal guys

mrs degree#

it ain't dartmouth...
Shocky1
Shocky1;842245872 said:

solo pounded inside with brute strength & crafty footwork for 17 pts on a highly efficient 7-9 fgs along with a dominating 14 boards, 2 blocks and even 3 steals & 2 assists

richard is becoming the unbreakable inside presence he's been growing into since the syracuse ncaa monster breakout performance last season before his cornea reshaping ray charles incident in maui...scouts are wondering if solo can consistently bring forth the effort or if he's gonna mail it in sometimes like he's done in the past

"i think that allen (crabbe) had something to do with richard becoming used to his role as a post player...i think crabbe told him to get in there and do what you do and that how you'll get to the next level...that's where you're going to make your money and have a chance...he's been pretty effective...he's a little concerned in that he felt that after the scratched eye (who knew that monty was a practicing opthomologist?) he wasn't playing as well as he had up to that point...i wouldn't disagree with that...he was in a rhythm...hopefully tonight was a start back to where he was"

-mike montgomery

cal family#
50 yr friendships#
battles in the paint#

during halftime of the santa barbara game i introduced myself to solo's dad, richard jr... he is a very enthusiastic, good guy who along with his wife sheryl are very proud of their son's achievements...richard jr. told me that solo has less than 15 units remaining to earn his cal degree & that he's very hopeful the final classes will be completed this spring semester while juggling both nba combines/workouts with graduation...solo's sister am're is also a cal grad & a professional volleyball player

i asked richard jr re: the roots of solo's preference for offensively playing on the perimeter during his first 3 yrs in berkeley...he asked me "do you really want to know the truth?'...i said "yes" and he told me that "the truth is that richard is an excellent outside shooter" & that he's a "stretch 4"

this week i visited with a nba front office executive & asked him for his thoughts...i also mentioned that solo showed the best footwork of his career down low this past sat (imo his syracuse ncaa breakout game last season was more about relentless rebounding & fiery finishing than crafty footwork)...he chuckled (which is his way of letting me know that i'm a dumb azz), pressed a few buttons, printed out & showed me a scouting report for the fresno state game asking me with a grin, "is this the game you're talking about?"

the nba is a billion dollar biz with virtually unlimited dollars spent on scouting prospects...the in depth detail of the evaluation process & cross checking is truly mind boggling...every time solo snares an offensive rebound or receives an entry pass under the basket and then takes a fadeaway shot, his nba stock goes down...his outside shooting is considered "average"

how well do nba stretch 4s shoot the ball?

dirk nowitzki is a .878 career nba ft shooter & cal's ryan anderson is a .859 career nba ft shooter...richard solomon is a .581 career collegiate ft shooter...a ft is an unguarded open 15 ft shot...solo is "30 basis points" behind nba pure shooters who are stretch 4s

i asked if it is possible that any team might consider solomon a stretch 4

he said "no"

my point is that as parents the worst thing we can do is not 100% support our children's dreams & visions...at the same time there needs to be a very fine balance with real talk too

cal family#
they might be giants#
get paid#

pictured above: the $ move
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842156814 said:

Rorie and his Mom (as he leaves for Florida)

"not having my dad in my life really showed me that moms can be both roles 100"

-ahmaad rorie

ahmaad unselfishly distributed the ball & knocked down 2 3 pters as the #1 nationally ranked montverde academy (7-0) continued their undefeated season with a 77-42 crushing of milton (ga) in their opening game of the 2013 city of palms classic

cal family#
Shocky1
ivan rabb scored 19 pts in limited pt as bishop odowd (2-0) destroyed the durango trailblazers (nv) by 52 pts 78-34 in an opening game at the tarkanian classic in vegas....rumors that dragons hc lou richie chewed on a towel in honor of tark are not substantiated

bay areas finest#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842246532 said:

did seem to notice the dance team was missing 2 dancers at the end of the game...

maybe oski knows what's up

looks like oski is taking care of biz himself...

Shocky1
HoopDreams;842246156 said:

it's easy to forget after the first game that we have 5 freshmen on this year's team that six months ago were sitting in their high school history class. We give them one game as a newbie, and then analyze every shot, move, mistake they make as if they were NBA professionals.

but basketball is a game, and these players are here for the love of that game. I really like this photo, because it shows what kinda players they are, and it has nothing to do with whether we make a run for the tournament or not.

proud of the players who are representing Cal basketball and the University

gregg gottlieb told me "kameron has really improved his body in a short period of time...he is committed to improving all areas of his game...i have no doubt that kameron will be one of our best centers we have had here at cal when its all said and done...he still is a work in progress but he has shown tremendous potential and desire...in addition, scott thom is as good as it gets as a strength coach"

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#
south bender
Shocky1;842248806 said:

gregg gottlieb told me "kameron has really improved his body in a short period of time...he is committed to improving all areas of his game...i have no doubt that kameron will be one of our best centers we have had here at cal when its all said and done...he still is a work in progress but he has shown tremendous potential and desire...in addition, scott thom is as good as it gets as a strength coach"

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

Great to hear that evaluation.

Go Bears!
tenplay
Shocky1;842248806 said:

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

Wow! Exciting comments by Gottlieb. Just wondering. Does Gottlieb often go overboard with his praises or is he more on the reserved side? Respecting Monty's honesty, I tend to get more excited whey Monty praises a player or coach.
socaltownie
tenplay;842248927 said:

Wow! Exciting comments by Gottlieb. Just wondering. Does Gottlieb often go overboard with his praises or is he more on the reserved side? Respecting Monty's honesty, I tend to get more excited whey Monty praises a player or coach.

I have seen this. He is a four year deal but you can see some of the things. Moreover, he gets on the floor - something I rarely have seen some of our other projects do. Monty's offense needs a center who can handle an interior pass, finish strong, defend and get 50/50 balls. Post up isos are gravy but not a required skills. I can see Rooks by Junior year turning a lot of heads - just like his dad did at Zona.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842248744 said:

looks like oski is taking care of biz himself...

look, i don't wanna be overly critical of oski's teaching techniques (what kind of legit pro smiles like they've just been invited to an after hours party at lure nigthclub during a lesson?) but she is standing too far from the ball, she's set up for a weak azz cut or slice, she's made more of a sway move than a solid shoulder rotation & her wrists aren't fully cocked

the bear would not quit (trying to hook up), the bear would not die#
the grind#
NVGolfingBear
Shocky1;842249005 said:

look, i don't wanna be overly critical of oski's teaching techniques (what kind of legit pro smiles like they've just been invited to an after hours party at lure nigthclub during a lesson?) but she is standing too far from the ball, she's set up for a weak azz cut or slice, she's made more of a sway move than a solid shoulder rotation & her wrists aren't fully cocked

the grind#

Yeah but she is keeping her right knee locked in a good position, even if she is swaying back a bit...on the outside of her right foot.

just in case anyone is looking closely...
Shocky1
tenplay;842248927 said:

tenplay, the bears high character staff (including monty) is both straightforward & brutally honest (please appreciate i do not publicly share everything i'm told by them)
Shocky1
NVGolfingBear;842249039 said:

Yeah but she is keeping her right knee locked in a good position, even if she is swaying back a bit...on the outside of her right foot.

just in case anyone is looking closely...

good point re: the flexed & locked right knee...oski also has her arms in almost a textbook v position

but i'm just hoping that dumb azz bear remembered during the lesson to close the zipper of his pants this time

the grind#
Intermezzo
Shocky1;842248331 said:

i asked richard jr re: the roots of solo's preference for offensively playing on the perimeter during his first 3 yrs in berkeley...he asked me "do you really want to know the truth?'...i said "yes" and he told me that "the truth is that richard is an excellent outside shooter" & that he's a "stretch 4"

Nothing about this surprises me. Only people who have a vested interest in his professional success would ever say he's good at something that he plainly isn't. Monty has developed him precisely as he should.

Quote:

how well do nba stretch 4s shoot the ball?

dirk nowitzki is a .878 career nba ft shooter & cal's ryan anderson is a .859 career nba ft shooter

Irrelevant analysis there. Free throw shooting ability does not correlate with shooting ability and vice versa. To whit, O.J. Mayo is shooting over 90% from the line and less than 40% from the field (largely because 1/3 of his shots are from beyond the 3 point line).
Shocky1
Intermezzo;842249122 said:

Nothing about this surprises me. Only people who have a vested interest in his professional success would ever say he's good at something that he plainly isn't. Monty has developed him precisely as he should.

Irrelevant analysis there. Free throw shooting ability does not correlate with shooting ability and vice versa. To whit, O.J. Mayo is shooting over 90% from the line and less than 40% from the field (largely because 1/3 of his shots are from beyond the 3 point line).

intermezzo, why don't you list the players you think are the current 10 best shooting forwards, stretch 4s, in the nba & also their career ft shooting %s, ok?...if any of them has a career lower ft % than solomon's .581 collegiate ft %, then i'll buy you a new car, does that seem fair to you?

there's not a single gm or director of scouting in the nba that does not equate a high ft % with being a pure shooter

adios amigo
Intermezzo
Shocky1;842249135 said:

intermezzo, why don't you list the players you think are the current 10 best shooting forwards, stretch 4s, in the nba & also their career ft shooting %s, ok?

there's not a single gm or director of scouting in the nba that does not equate a high ft% with being a pure shooter

adios amigo

Always find your misanalysis amusing.
concernedparent
Intermezzo;842249122 said:

Umm, yeah it generally does.

First, Mayo is a career 82% FT shooter. Second, he shoots 38% from 3... which is pretty good. And last, Mayo's terrible shot selection skews his fg%.
Intermezzo
concernedparent;842249213 said:

Umm, yeah it generally does.

Um, no it doesn't.

Quote:

First, Mayo is a career 82% FT shooter.

Which is still a good free throw percentage.

Quote:

Second, he shoots 38% from 3... which is pretty good.

I guess, if you think 63rd best is pretty good. His adjusted field goal percentage is only 108 in the league for this season.
concernedparent
Intermezzo;842249216 said:

Um, no it doesn't.

Which is still a good free throw percentage.

I guess, if you think 63rd best is pretty good. His adjusted field goal percentage is only 108 in the league for this season.

Please name some good 3 point shooters who aren't good free throw shooters.

63rd is still top half of all qualified shooters. Generally, shooting 38% would put you in the top 40% in the league (ranked around 40-50). His adjusted field goal numbers don't really account for his atrocious shot selection; he shoots 13 field goals a game vs 2.5 free throws.
HoopDreams
Ahmaad doing his point guard thang...

south bender
Is not the discussion about stretch 4s and how well they shoot fts or from distance?

Go Bears!
Shocky1
Shocky1;842248731 said:

ivan rabb scored 19 pts in limited pt as bishop odowd (2-0) destroyed the durango trailblazers (nv) by 52 pts 78-34 in an opening game at the tarkanian classic in vegas....rumors that dragons hc lou richie chewed on a towel in honor of tark are not substantiated

bay areas finest#

ivan rabb scored 28 pts as bishop odowd battled & eventually vanquished the el camino real conquistadors 63-60 at the tarkanian classic

in the night cap ivan rabb scored 24 pts as bod (4-0) galloped by the host bishop gorman gaels 68-54

tower of power#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842245623 said:

the sacramento dragons (2-0) flamed the archbishop riordan crusaders 77-64

*****solomon young: 20 pts on 7-12 shooting including a theo robertson like 5-7 on 3 pters & 8 boards & 5 blocks

*****christian terrell: 12 pts on 5-11 shooting & 7 boards & 4 assists & 3 blocks

*****tre finch: 11 pts on 3-7 shooting & 4 assists

the dragons then kicked to the curb the newark memorial cougars 54-49 with solomon young scoring 19 pts including a perfect 4-4 on 3 pters & a dominating 18 boards (15 on d) with only 2 turnovers (playing under control)

solomon young can light it up from behind the 3 pt line & pound inside for rebounds

while the bears are already building strong relationships with key targeted 2016 & 2017 players, it all started with the om (original monsters of crabbe, solomon & cobbs) & then the cal monster class

recruiting is like schoolwork, do your homework early & be prepared for all possibilities, last minute cramming for finals does not work...td gets it

cal family#

solomon young scored 25 pts including 7-9 fts with 9 boards, 5 steals, 3 assists & 3 blocks...solomon just needs to clean up his game to reduce the 8 turnovers

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including sacramento)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842216109 said:

former cal all american (and graduate) & phoenix suns all star ($30+m nba earnings) & current mayor of sacramento kevin johnson talks about the importance of a strong hs education:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/living/schools-mayors-education/index.html

political analysts speculate that kj's next office may be the governor of california which would then lead to a run for the white house...would be very cool to see a framed portrait of oski in the oval office...how many bb programs (princeton & bill bradley comes to mind) ever have produced a potential future candidate for the president of the united states?

key bears sacramento targets cameron oliver (2014, academically a longshot for cal), marquese chriss (2015), solomon young (2016) & christian terrell (2016) will hopefully continue to focus on competing both on the basketball court & in the classroom

cal degree+hard work=opens doors in life

cal family#
unbreakable#

2015's ultra bouncy wing marquese chriss from elk grove's pleasant grove will be unofficially visiting cal this sun...chriss originally was going to visit berkeley on sept 7th with solomon young, christian terrell & trey finch but had to reschedule due to an illness

mc would probably like to remind jordan mathews how his pleasant grove eagles conquered jm's santa monica vikings 73-57 in last season's state championship game

chriss is a +1 athlete that plays the 3 at 6'7" 180 lbs and has never worked with weights (cal's s&c guru scott thom could change his world) & already has offers from vanderbilt, san diego state, washington and asu...more offers will be forthcoming

marquese is also strong student with an interest in majoring in electrical engineering and a 3.15 gpa with a challenging class schedule including algebra 2...he is more like kevin johnson than malik pope in terms of being academically well rounded

mc's mom shawntae wright & grandpa would surely enjoy watching him close to home in berkeley...

cal family#

marquese chriss scored 14 pts as the pleasant grove eagles were endangered by the centennial corona golden hawks 88-66

marquese chriss scored 18 pts as pleasant grove (3-4) was played & dumped by the foothill-palo cedro cougars 80-76

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including elk grove)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842242415 said:

j is now married to porschia coleman kidd

cal experience=opens doors with the girl of your dreams (ok, maybe there was a mulligan involved here, so what)

when j played for the phx sun i met his then wife joumana several times

j's strengths:
cal superstar>>>>>nba all star>>>>>>>>>eye for good looking (crazytown) women>>>golfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba head coach>>vehicle driving skills

in between porschia & joumana, j dated singer toni braxton

so toni shows up at the dallas mavericks hotel to meet j but instead hooks up with teammate jimmy Jackson after bumping into him in the lobby

after that j wasn't as interested in dishing dimes to action jackson

lesson of the story?

bros before hoes (or don't **** off your pg)

tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842249295 said:

ivan rabb scored 28 pts as bishop odowd battled & eventually vanquished the el camino real conquistadors 63-60 at the tarkanian classic

in the night cap ivan rabb scored 24 pts as bod (4-0) galloped by the host bishop gorman gaels 68-54

tower of power#

Did Cal have anybody at Rabb's game? Reportedly, Arizona's entire staff showed up. If Cal misses on Rabb, it's yet another Yay Area blue-chipper in Monty's tenure.
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842249349 said:

Did Cal have anybody at Rabb's game? Reportedly, Arizona's entire staff showed up. If Cal misses on Rabb, it's yet another Yay Area blue-chipper in Monty's tenure.

gregg gottlieb on mon visited with bod hc lou richie's star players ivan rabb & isiah thomas on campus...gottlieb also was in las vegas thurs for ivan's opening game at the tark classic

it should also be mentioned that ivan rabb absolutely clownpunked bishop gorman's big stephen zimmerman (who is ranked in 2015 as a top 5 player) limiting him to only 6 pts on 3-6 fgs

don't worry, give me some time but i'll also check to see if j kidd had anybody at toni braxton's concert too...you're right, probably another monty screw up

First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.