cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,271,963 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"i am thrilled for roger to have the opportunity to represent the cal family on the pac 12's all star tour of china...it will be great to see him compete against some of the best basketball programs in china and face former bear max zhang...roger will have a great educational experience"

-cuonzo martin

"roger grew up in cameroon, speaks fluent french, is attending college in the united states and will be traveling to china...some serious **** is gonna be lost in translation"

-anonymous stoopid dumb azz cal fan
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lost+in+translation+more+than+this+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=42E8AAE7EAFCFC803CF042E8AAE7EAFCFC803CF0

Shocky1
nicodemus christopher is cal bb's new s&c coach

nicodemus will infuse the program with a whirlwind of positive energy & loud demonstrative support...he is like the shockster but in a much more grown up way

having attended more games (25+ at haas & the road usually sitting behind the team & screaming my azz off) than anybody else not on the cal bb team & staff, a defining characteristic that limited last season's team's trajectory was the abnormally quiet nature of the team & staff...i often noted here that these guys should transfer to the cal chess team with their stoically quiet demeanors

bb like life is a participatory (exclusively watching cal bb on tv does not make you a fan) opportunity to fully mentally & physically engage yourself in the moment...nicodemus christopher gets that, the odds of next season's california golden bears inexplicably sleepwalking thru games (at usc, at santa barbara, etc.) with him on the bench along with better sr leadership from david kravish are gonna be significantly reduced

christopher's significant other is sports reporter fallon smith, a san jose native & ucla grad

nicodemus calls her #my favorite latina

makes sense to me

cal family#

"i am thrilled to welcome nicodemus to the cal family...his combination of knowledge, experience, leadership qualities and great relationships with the student athletes has produced immeasurable results...nicodemus is a very important piece in the continued development of our players on and off the court"

-cuonzo martin
Shocky1

"coaches, i'm going to outwork you today!!! #the season never ends"

-travis decuire

"td ain't some candy azz stoopid dumb azz"

-annonymous bears fan

wayne tinkle will be introduced tomorrow as the new oregon state hc

former grizzlies star td will be the frontrunner to be selected as montana's next hc with a strong endorsement from one time montana hc mike montgomery

if td is hired in missoula, this could create potential staff opportunities for gregg gottlieb, theo robertson, john montgomery & scott thom

congratulations td on being named the next hc for the montana grizzlies

planets are now aligned#
Shocky1
cuanzo martin & tracy webster have extended an actionable offer to brandon chauca, a 5'9" 150 lbs pg

please note that this foto does not depict brandon's actual size

brandon's family lives in virginia & he boarded this yr at the shannon forest christian school in greenville, sc & played for the school's 22 feet prep team which played a 40+ game schedule vs elite east coast teams

chauca missed half of this season with mono & is only now getting his health back together after blowing up at the pittsburgh jam fest april 25-27 with several electrifying 3 pt shooting performances

dude is a lefty & has former pac 12 mvp jerome "rome around the world" nba range along with an effective floater he developed this season

brandon is visiting ernie kent & washington state this weekend with virginia tech (visited unofficially last weekend but did not meet hc buzz williams) & missouri also in the running

cal monsters come in all sizes

23.1 ppg, 7.4 apg, 3.1 rpg, 3.7 spg, 90% fts, 64% fgs& 49% 3 pters

wow, even snoop dogg is impressed
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=californai+girls+katie+perry&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=9DD8B81467FCB5EF40F09DD8B81467FCB5EF40F0

ernie kent did not close the deal sun/mon at washington state

brandon along with his mom & dad are now on an official visit to cal

brandon chauca is an outstanding student athlete with a cumulative (attended multiple high schools) gpa of 3.75

welcome brandon chauca & his family (mom brenda, dad john & sister breana) to the cal basketball family

"they've got great coaches and i like how the academics are world class over there too...it's very multi-cultural and a very prestigious university...there's a lot of history in berkeley and some great minds have come out of that university"

-brandon chauca, 2014 bears commit

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including virginia, peru & the philippines)
Shocky1
more proof that dana altman is a criminal

the shockster's 2nd favorite team

i dunno, maybe oski can clean his act up at rehab in palm spring this summer & roam the sidelines again this fall as a purposeful bear with goals in life & **** like that instead of acting out like a dumb azz

when brandon chauca says that "some great minds have come out of that university," is he talking about oski?

r u serious?

that's messed up

cal family#
Shocky1

ryan schmidt, the hc at 22 ft academy, told me that brandon is "5'9" with his basketball shoes on" which means he is basically the same height as former california golden bear jerome randle

haters should be reminded that jerome was the 2010 pac 12 mvp...you can't measure heart

brandon chauca=tall enough

rome around the world#
Shocky1

nobody likes a dumb azz#

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=calvin+harris+summer+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=147B680894D80E7836BC147B680894D80E7836BC

as i fly back to the desert after a long weekend in the hamptons, it never ceases to amaze me the high number of affluent & well educated people that approach me (i also smile a lot) & comment when they see my cal golf cap...cal is recognized & respected on a worldwide basis

brandon, with that in mind, let's take a look at the best case/worst case scenarios for your 2 collegiate finalists, ok?

*****washington state best case scenario: you earn the starting pg position as a freshman...ernie kent turns around the program & the cougars win 15+ games your last 2 seasons with a nit selection your sr season...upon graduation a loyal wsu fan hires you as a parks & rec sports coordinator for jr sports at the city of spokane with an annual salary of $23,500+ health benefits & a citywide free parking pass

*****washington state worst case scenario: you split pg time your 1st two seasons until you break your leg halfway thru your soph season which ends your bb career...you really hate the freezing azz winters in the palouse & you are constantly sick with the flu...your family & friends can't afford to visit you very often in pullman...ernie kent is caught again banging the wife of an important donor (that's why he was terminated at oregon, do your homework re: mr smooth) & he's forced to resign...the new wsu coach implements the princeton weave offense...upon graduation you find out that a wsu degree on the east coast is considered comparable to a ged certificate & you end up working as a busboy at chadwicks for 8 bucks an hour & you live with your parents until you're 30 yrs old

*****california worst case scenario: you split time with your buddy sam singer during your career & the bears make the ncca tnt 2 of the 4 yrs...with all the tasty restaurants in the bay area you develop a weight/belly problem & your nickname becomes "truck"...you graduate with a cal degree & are a jr executive with a washington d.c. lobbying firm earning $100,000+ a significant expense account at age 27

*****california best case scenario: you earn significant pt throughout your cal career at pg with your best friend sam singer...you both are key contributors to the bears final four teams in 2015 & 2016 with both you & sammy feeding sweet dimes to ivan rabb & jabari bird...you are a media sensation/crowd favorite with your filipino heritage & you are often asked to speak at local schools re: the importance of education & working hard regardless of your height...after a pro career overseas in barcelona, your cal degree opens doors to become a biz executive for a venture capital firm with offices in san francisco/new york city/london minting $250,000+ bonuses at age 28

50 yr decision#
don't be a dumb azz#

brandon chauca ain't a dumb azz#
cal family#
liverflukes
Shocky,

This thread keeps getting stranger by the page.

I like it.

Carry on.

GO BEARS!

Is it still the off season?
HoopDreams
The Master Shooter

Shocky1
1) cuonzo grew up in east st louis, one of the most dangerous cities in the united states

nobody has ever confused east st louis with north scottsdale

2) gene keady stated that in his 55 yrs of coaching nobody every implemented halftime adjustments with his teammates like cuonzo before the coaches got into the locker room

3) cuonzo beat non-hodgkins lymphoma, a life threatening cancer at age 26

4) dude played in the nba...why is cuonzo martin/antonio harvey playing with his junk in public?...does the dude think he's invisible or what?...does #50 know how to tie his shoelaces or did the team just get him velcro closing shoes in order to keep it simple for him?

5) despite 35,000 tennessee fans signing a petition demanding his removal (until they made it into the sweet sixteen), he ignored them & focused on his players & the tasks at hand (going to classes & winning basketball games)

6) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself...wondering what will be the seismic earthquake reading in berkeley if jabari continues to nonchalantly float back on d with martin on the sidelines?...mrs bird seems like a nice lady, somebody better cover her ears if that happens

7) cuonzo doesn't concern himself with criticism (kinda like the shockster)

8) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself to the blind & deaf

9) cuonzo guys are true student athletes as validated by the volunteers bb most current apr score of 980

bottom line, the recent recruiting decisions/roster gameplan strategy make it clear that cuonzo isn't gonna be beggin' anybody to go to classes, play d & rebound for the california golden bears

HoopDreams
Cal Rugby is also Monster
Pulling in another NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP for the California Golden Bears

HoopDreams
Sean Marks, former Cal Monster power forward
After a long NBA career, now helped his team get to the NBA Finals as Spurs Assistant Coach

Shocky1
what player in the pac 12 has the disruptive length & skillset to most resemble the playing style of nba rookie of the year michael carter-willliams of philly?

what california golden bear most resembles samuel l jackson in unbreakable?

who will cuonzo martin & staff rely upon for upperclassmen leadership next season?

tyrone "let's rumble" wallace significantly improved his perimeter shooting from his freshman season & was the bear's best defender at times

but his game last season was erratic with the low pt at the asu game in tempe when mike montgomery lit up t-wall during a timeout after he inexplicably failed to dive for a loose ball near the bears bench...when play resumed, mike turned sideways to td and said "they're not listening" & shook his head

tyrone needs to bring it every moment he is on the court & also continue improving his outside jumper & shot selection...he is virtually unstoppable when he attacks the rim, if he wants to get paid $ playing bb down the road, that's gonna be his $ move

the dude always has a smile on his face, t-wall just gotta love it not hate it
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fifty+cent+love+it+hate+it+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=2CA55FB70EA62AC4DA632CA55FB70EA62AC4DA63

cal family#

"to the best mom i could ask for...broke her back for a long time to make sure her kids were taken care of...did it on your own, always made sacrifices for me and my siblings and i love and appreciate you for that!...the strongest woman i know...literally my bestfriend, i call you when i'm sad or make dumb mistakes so you can make me feel better...we're argued, cried and laughed together but no matter what, you are always going to be my heart!...a true bestfriend bond that can never be broken!...you've always believed in me and been my #1 fan!...i just hope that one day that i can take care of you because you deserve it!...my inspiration, my hero!...i love you baby"

-tyrone wallace

tyrone wallace=man of steel
89Bear
Shocky1;842321187 said:

what player in the pac 12 has the disruptive length & skillset to most resemble the playing style of nba rookie of the year michael carter-willliams of philly?

what california golden bear most resembles samuel l jackson in unbreakable?

who will cuonzo martin & staff rely upon for upperclassmen leadership next season?

tyrone "let's rumble" wallace significantly improved his perimeter shooting from his freshman season & was the bear's best defender at times

but his game last season was erratic with the low pt at the asu game in tempe when mike montgomery lit up t-wall during a timeout after he inexplicably failed to dive for a loose ball near the bears bench...when play resumed, mike turned sideways to td and said "they're not listening" & shook his head

tyrone needs to bring it every moment he is on the court & also continue improving his outside jumper & shot selection...he is virtually unstoppable when he attacks the rim, if he wants to get paid $ playing bb down the road, that's gonna be his $ move

the dude always has a smile on his face, t-wall just gotta love it not hate it
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fifty+cent+love+it+hate+it+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=2CA55FB70EA62AC4DA632CA55FB70EA62AC4DA63

cal family#

"to the best mom i could ask for...broke her back for a long time to make sure her kids were taken care of...did it on your own, always made sacrifices for me and my siblings and i love and appreciate you for that!...the strongest woman i know...literally my bestfriend, i call you when i'm sad or make dumb mistakes so you can make me feel better...we're argued, cried and laughed together but no matter what, you are always going to be my heart!...a true bestfriend bond that can never be broken!...you've always believed in me and been my #1 fan!...i just hope that one day that i can take care of you because you deserve it!...my inspiration, my hero!...i love you baby"

-tyrone wallace

tyrone wallace=man of steel

Wallace was certainly not shy about letting it fly. I wish he had been though! Having Wallace put up a long 3 late against SMU showed no fear, but also bad instincts on his part as SMU probably was begging him to launch 3's! I love his enthusiasm and desire to get to the hoop! However, get in the gym young man and work on your shot!
Shocky1
nicodemus christopher is cal bb's new s&c coach

nicodemus will infuse the program with a whirlwind of positive energy & loud demonstrative support...he is like the shockster but in a much more grown up way

having attended more games (25+ at haas & the road usually sitting behind the team & screaming my azz off) than anybody else not on the cal bb team & staff, a defining characteristic that limited last season's team's trajectory was the abnormally quiet nature of the team & staff...i often noted here that these guys should transfer to the cal chess team with their stoically quiet demeanors

bb like life is a participatory (exclusively watching cal bb on tv does not make you a fan) opportunity to fully mentally & physically engage yourself in the moment...nicodemus christopher gets that, the odds of next season's california golden bears inexplicably sleepwalking thru games (at usc, at santa barbara, etc.) with him on the bench along with better sr leadership from david kravish are gonna be significantly reduced

christopher's significant other is sports reporter fallon smith, a san jose native & ucla grad

nicodemus calls her #my favorite latina

makes sense to me

cal family#

"i am thrilled to welcome nicodemus to the cal family...his combination of knowledge, experience, leadership qualities and great relationships with the student athletes has produced immeasurable results...nicodemus is a very important piece in the continued development of our players on and off the court"

-cuonzo martin

nicodemus christopher & 2 time 1st team all pac 12 california golden bear patrick christopher are cousins

kinda wondering if nicodemus is gonna let patrick borrow any of his shoes anymore...afterall there's a ugly azz pair of orange clown shoes on the far right of this foto

what not to wear#

cal family#
HoopDreams
Cal Coaches
Trust, Love and Family

HoopDreams
Calling Shocky!
Coach looking for a good caddy

Shocky1
HoopDreams;842321507 said:

Cal Coaches
Trust, Love and Family

today's gridiron tnt at blackhawk benefited both the cal fb & bb programs

cuonzo: "why do they always gotta play this barry manilow crap in the clubhouse instead of some bob marley & the wailers?"

jon: "man, i'm sure glad i listened to heidi this morning and didn't wear my favorite orange golf shirt today...let's face it, my wife knows everything"

huf: "what are you talkin' about, you can't wear ugly azz gym shorts to a country club?"

tracy: "come on, take the damn photo already...i'm starving, what time is lunch?"

marco: "i dunno, this is about as much fun as a root canal"

nicodemus (not shown because he was doing a 15 mile run on stinson beach with his favorite latina)

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
mike montgomery is burning thru his teen mobile minutes this month...there's probably gonna be a surcharge on the next billing statement

travis decuire has been named as montana's hc with an annual base salary of $140k+ bonuses by ad kent haslam after lobbying by monty...td made $175k last season as cal's associate hc but should be dollars ahead as the cost of living in missoula ain't the same as the san francisco bay area...looking forward to the grizzlies visiting haas this december

td is going to retain jono metzger-jones from former hc tinkle's staff...will be interesting to see if theo robertson and/or johnny montgomery surface on the grizs staff

mike has also expressed a strong recommendation to longtime friend wayne tinkle re: gregg gottlieb which has contributed to gg joining oregon state's new staff

kinda wondering if mike has one of those cute pink phones...annie probably has to show him how to store contact #s, conference call, etc.

Shocky1
dejounte murray of rainier beach hs has made a commitment to the hometown washington huskies

the bears 2015 recruiting at the 2 is currently focusing upon stellar student athlete stephen thompson jr, malik beasley, brandon sampson, haanif cheatham & ray smith with santa monica's jonah mathews (jordan's little bro) a key shooting guard prospect for 2016
HoopDreams
[SIZE="5"]Does this man look like someone who accepts excuses?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Is the new High Performance Training Center the right facility to RAISE THE BAR on our basketball athletes?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Is ANYONE exempt from the requirement to work harder, get stronger EVERY DAY?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Is this good news for Krispy Creme?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
who are these california golden bears?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price (currently playing w/portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow**-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace-3.5 gpa@bakersfield
christian behrens-3.5 gpa@tahoma
garrett galvin-4.0 gpa@torrey pines
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester

*graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman
**expected to graduate summer of 2014

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract...hopefully the bears' future nba players will eventually return to cal like former nba all star shareef abdur rahim, 3.8 gpa@cal, to graduate...both justin cobbs & richard solomon have one remaining semester of schoolwork necessary to earn their cal degrees

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with duke, stanford, the ivy leagues & the service academies

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

cal family#
50 yr decision#
this is cal basketball#

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose

ambition

don't be a dumb azz#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
sammy is considered a gym rat, he's gonna be fine

he's not trying to get into the music biz, steal anybody's laptop, smoke dope, take shortcuts academically, run for an asuc office, move back to china, go half azz during scott thom's workouts, find a program that will let him jack up 15 off balance 3 pters a game, etc.

dude is a bb player, just leave him some gym keys for his nighttime workouts...sam singer will not be outworked

the grind#

"i thought sam was really good...sam's going to be a really nice player...he has a real nice feel for the game...he had five assists...he gains his confidence shooting the ball"

-mike montgomery

classy move by sam singer (the consummate team player) to follow fellow pg & future teammate brandon chauca on twitter...cal's monster class is very tight & their willingness to embrace the arrival of the 2014 newly minted monsters of chauca, stephen domingo & kingsley okoroh is critical to the continuity of team bonding & chemistry...the original monsters of david kravish, tyrone wallace & christian behrens can be expected to provide greater upperclassmen leadership than the bears have received the last 2 seasons from guys who were more inwardly focused

sammy had his wisdom teeth pulled last week but he's gotta get back to berkeley soon & start grinding...last year's .313 3 pt, .366 fg & an abysmal (and out of character given his hs stats at ransom everglades) .474 ft shooting needs work for a guy that the bears will be counting on in close games

the grind#
Shocky1
cuanzo martin & tracy webster have extended an actionable offer to brandon chauca, a 5'9" 150 lbs pg

please note that this foto does not depict brandon's actual size

brandon's family lives in virginia & he boarded this yr at the shannon forest christian school in greenville, sc & played for the school's 22 feet prep team which played a 40+ game schedule vs elite east coast teams

chauca missed half of this season with mono & is only now getting his health back together after blowing up at the pittsburgh jam fest april 25-27 with several electrifying 3 pt shooting performances

dude is a lefty & has former pac 12 mvp jerome "rome around the world" nba range along with an effective floater he developed this season

brandon is visiting ernie kent & washington state this weekend with virginia tech (visited unofficially last weekend but did not meet hc buzz williams) & missouri also in the running

cal monsters come in all sizes

23.1 ppg, 7.4 apg, 3.1 rpg, 3.7 spg, 90% fts, 64% fgs& 49% 3 pters

wow, even snoop dogg is impressed
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=californai+girls+katie+perry&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=9DD8B81467FCB5EF40F09DD8B81467FCB5EF40F0

ernie kent did not close the deal sun/mon at washington state

brandon along with his mom & dad are now on an official visit to cal

brandon chauca is an outstanding student athlete with a cumulative (attended multiple high schools) gpa of 3.75

welcome brandon chauca & his family (mom brenda, dad john, former military sniper & sister breana) to the cal basketball family

"they've got great coaches and i like how the academics are world class over there too...it's very multi-cultural and a very prestigious university...there's a lot of history in berkeley and some great minds have come out of that university"

-brandon chauca, 2014 bears commit

"we are excited for the opportunity to have brandon join the cal family...he has the ability to distribute and score the basektball...in high school he displayed excellent range with his shot...brandon also has the foot speed to be a good on ball defender"

-cuonzo martin

the storyteller#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including virginia, peru & the philippines)
Shocky1

dana altman to cameron oliver (with subtitles)

"hey cameron, glad you could make it up here on your official visit...good to see you" (wtf did you bring your dad along?...i was hoping you would come alone, maybe fire up a few blunts with our football team, chill a bit and maybe commit this weekend)

"great to see you too mr oliver" (why don't you get lost and let me spend some time with your boy alone...i could really use a scotch neat)

"there's no doubt you will start for us next season" (unless i can get another dumb azz 5th year senior to transfer to this crappy town...better call my agent after these guys leave, i gotta go somewhere warmer)

"cameron, there are a lot of benefits of playing for the ducks" (like those shoes, just don't be stoopid about it when you sell them like artis...man, i need a drink about now)

"i make it a point to support my players both on and off the court" (when wake forest's 6'10" 260 lbs tony woods beat the crap out of his live in girlfriend causing her spinal damage, i was the first head coach to tell him i had a spot on my roster)

"we are very selective regarding the type of players we recruit" (hey, i asked tony, are you gonna beatdown any more dumb bitches if they **** you off and he said no...there you go)

"while our 90+% admittance rate and junior college level academics haven't been understandably respected in the past, oregon is making great strides on a go forward basis" (oregon just passed the el paso school of bartending in the national college rankings)

"several of our former players have moved into management at their companies" (our last guy is now the night shift supervisor at a truck stop in medford and dating a lot lizard)

"cameron, to be honest with you, i'm not sure cal is the right fit for you" (i think you are too stoopid to graduate from berkeley)

"eugene is a special place" (if you are a goddamn eskimo, my balls are literally freezing...better call my agent, maybe florida state will open up...i could really use another scotch)

"please feel free to call me directly if you have any other questions" (and leave your dumb azz dad out of this, this is between you and me...all of these academic and school crap questions are really starting to **** me off...you are a basketball player, knock if off...just one quick drink, that's all i ask, is that asking for too much?)

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

cameron oliver has not reaffirmed his commitment to oregon state and their new coaching staff including gregg gottlieb

i dunno, maybe dana could reopen cameron's recruitment
Shocky1
Dear Shockey,

How are you?

I am fine.

See, I told you that this misunderstanding would be forgotten in a couple of weeks. At the end of the day all our fans really care about is winning basketball games. How that happens doesn't really mean **** to them.

But this John Canzano is a real pain in the butt. All he talks about is the 41 guys who left the program without a degree, does he ever point out that NONE of my players have ever killed anyone? Of course not.

This Ahmud Rory recruitment has been a real pain in the butt. He's really, really smart and keeps asking these endless questions about majors, academic resources and garbage like that.

Sure, I keep smiling at him the whole time but I'm thinking, "Dude, do I look like a school counselor to you? I'm a freakin' basketball coach." Sure is less complicated recruiting our usual stoopid 2.5 hs gpa ballers who just want to see the tricked out lockers and uniforms.

More importantly, can you get here for the ECC Member/Guest Tournament? I dunno, we could test drive some Porsches at the dealership and maybe burn rubber down to the Medferd truck stop you like to joke about.

See, Shock, I gotta sense of humor too.

-Dana

Dear Shockey,

How are you?

I am fine.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hert me.

I am NOT a kriminal, I am just misunderstood.

You seriesely need to grow up

-Dana
Shocky1
is this ricky kreklow's little bro?...no, it's cole welle, a 6'8" two sport (+volleyball) stud from aptos hs who will be a recruited walk on at cal next season...cole picked cal over uc santa barbara

welle scored 22 ppg with 12 rpg for the 22-6 bb team & also starred as right side hitter for the mariners volleyball team

"i am beyond any words for how excited i am to play pac 12 basketball...i have always dreamed of playing in the pac 12 and it is such an honor to be going to such an elite school for both academics and athletics"

his dad, tom welle, has done multiple surgeries on pete newell....with a 4.378 weighted gpa, cole will studying pre med at cal

cole welle ain't a dumb azz

cole welle is gonna makes waves in berkeley

cal family#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842322374 said:

is this ricky kreklow's little bro?...no, it's cole welle, a 6'8" two sport (+volleyball) stud from aptos hs who will be a recruited walk on at cal next season...cole picked cal over uc santa barbara

welle scored 22 ppg with 12 rpg for the 22-6 bb team & also starred as right side hitter for the mariners volleyball team

"i am beyond any words for how excited i am to play pac 12 basketball...i have always dreamed of playing in the pac 12 and it is such an honor to be going to such an elite school for both academics and athletics"

his dad, tom welle, has done multiple surgeries on pete newell....with a 4.378 weighted gpa, cole will studying pre med at cal

cole welle ain't a dumb azz

cole welle is gonna makes waves in berkeley

cal family#

Awesome! Go Bears!
Shocky1

cole, you might be a surfer dude but with a 4.378 gpa you ain't a stoopid dumb azz

beach baby
Shocky1

nick hamilton is always reaching for the stars as the 6'4" 185 lbs westchester hs 2nd team all city (los angeles) star turned down ucla for the opportunity to be a recruited walk on for the california golden bears next season...10 ppg, 9 rpg & 3 apg for a highly balanced comets team that lost to mater dei in the open division 1 finals

nick rocked a weighted 4.2 gpa & is a recipient of a highly coveted gates millennium scholarship which will pay his full college tuition...nick's last non a grade was in 4th grade

"it came down to what school i would most regret not going to" in explaining his decision for cal over ucla

"he was the heart and soul of our team...every day in practice and every game, he gave 100% on every play...if you didn't play hard, he'd call you out"

-ed azzam, westchester bb hc

dude is clutch too...check out this game winner with 7 seconds left...nick has got ice in his veins

nick's goal is to be become the california attorney general

nick hamilton=true student athlete=cal fit

cal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ucla>>>>usc>>>>cal state earthquake>>san diego state>ged>oregon>prison
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842322413 said:

cal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ucla>>>>usc>>>>cal state earthquake>>san diego state>ged>oregon>prison

Best math problem I have seen all school year.
parentswerebears
And welcome to the fold, Nick! Glad to have you aboard.
Shocky1
"my mentality is that if i can get that a, there's no reason to not get that a...once you set yourself a certain pattern and you do it everyday, you just get used to it"

-nick hamilton, life coach/philosopher

nick hamilton ain't a dumb azz

OldBlue1999
Shocky1;842322413 said:

"it came down to what school i would most regret not going to"

Love this quote, this kid gets it.
Shocky1
OldBlue1999;842322500 said:

Love this quote, this kid gets it.

saying nick hamilton & cole welle get it is like pointing out that dana altman & roy williams don't get it

understated#
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.