cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,367,681 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bennie boatwright is a unique 2015 top 50 prospect as his style of play is very comparable to cal pac 12 mvp & current portland trailblazer alan crabbe

boatwright is a 6'8" 185 lbs elite shooter with a pure stroke from valley christian (sun valley, ca) after transferring from bishop alemany

bennie is a pretty good student (needs to work harder in the classroom) with a 3.0+ gpa & comes from a disciplined family background (dad bennie boatwright sr is a sergeant with the lapd)

boatwright has had offers from almost the entire pac 12 (including arizona & ucla) along with national champ uconn & other national powers

bennie & his family are unofficially visiting washington, gonzaga & wsu this week per josh gershon

"i talk to the cal coaches a lot...coach hufnagel and coach martin, they are really good people...i really like their school...i went on an unofficial visit last year and really liked it...we walked around and saw the whole campus...it's a place where you can learn and get better as a player"

the boatwrights may unofficially visit berkeley again during the next several weeks...it would make sense for the bears staff to bring bennie & his family back for an official visit on the cal fb weekends of sept 6th or 27th

bennie intends to make a fall decision/commitment before his sr hs bb season begins

cal offers a world class academic reputation, the opportunity to play the 3 or as a stretch 4 while also facilitating & also a tight family atmosphere with other unselfish, high character teammates...yeah, it's like being in the bruno mars band (the hooligans)...bennie already got the bruno haircut

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

"you can't cheat the grind, that instagram workout means nothing"

-jordan mathews

workin' out ain't fancy
Shocky1
my teenage daughter shay is watching a movie at our house with a young man from her hs

she asked me before he came over not to embarzz her (like i would do that, r u serious?) & told me "don't worry, dad, he's not a dumb azz"

just to be safe i got our rescue dogs happy & misty mae in the theatre room with them to keep an eye on things...if they start barking, this **** is gonna get live

don't be a dumb azz#
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842326434 said:

my teenage daughter shay is watching a movie at our house with a young man from her hs

she asked me before he came over not to embarzz her (like i would do that, r u serious?) & told me "don't worry, dad, he's not a dumb azz"

just to be safe i got our rescue dogs happy & misty mae in the theatre room with them to keep an eye on things...if they start barking, this **** is gonna get live

don't be a dumb azz#

That right there is why I'm practicing taking apart and cleaning my shotgun blindfolded. I have another 10-12 years to learn.
Big C
parentswerebears;842326437 said:

That right there is why I'm practicing taking apart and cleaning my shotgun blindfolded. I have another 10-12 years to learn.

I'd just strangle him with my bare hands... but will I still be able to in the 12-14 years I have to wait? Maybe you're right about the shotgun.
Shocky1
what player in the pac 12 has the disruptive length & skillset to most resemble the playing style of nba rookie of the year michael carter-willliams of philly?

what california golden bear most resembles samuel l jackson in unbreakable?

who will cuonzo martin & staff rely upon for upperclassmen leadership next season?

tyrone "let's rumble" wallace significantly improved his perimeter shooting from his freshman season & was the bear's best defender at times

but his game last season was erratic with the low pt at the asu game in tempe when mike montgomery lit up t-wall during a timeout after he inexplicably failed to dive for a loose ball near the bears bench...when play resumed, mike turned sideways to td and said "they're not listening" & shook his head

tyrone needs to bring it every moment he is on the court & also continue improving his outside jumper & shot selection...he is virtually unstoppable when he attacks the rim, if he wants to get paid $ playing bb down the road, that's gonna be his $ move

the dude always has a smile on his face, t-wall just gotta love it not hate it
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fifty+cent+love+it+hate+it+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=2CA55FB70EA62AC4DA632CA55FB70EA62AC4DA63

cal family#

"to the best mom i could ask for...broke her back for a long time to make sure her kids were taken care of...did it on your own, always made sacrifices for me and my siblings and i love and appreciate you for that!...the strongest woman i know...literally my bestfriend, i call you when i'm sad or make dumb mistakes so you can make me feel better...we're argued, cried and laughed together but no matter what, you are always going to be my heart!...a true bestfriend bond that can never be broken!...you've always believed in me and been my #1 fan!...i just hope that one day that i can take care of you because you deserve it!...my inspiration, my hero!...i love you baby"

-tyrone wallace

tyrone wallace=man of steel

"i think we have a good core, good guys returning...tyrone has been battle tested, played a lot of minutes"

-cuonzo martin

happy birthday this week, t-wall

"ready to get back to the bay and get to work"

-tyrone wallace

the grind#
Shocky1
taking the oakland airport rental car center shuttle to the terminal after the colorado victory i saw a guy wearing a cal hat so i asked him how he returned his car so quickly since i basically burned rubber in my red (sigh) avis mustang after sprinting out of haas

he laughed & doug mitchell, the successful bb hc at bishop montgomery, told me that like myself he flew in & out to celebrate the sr day festivities for his 2 former knights, justin cobbs & richard solomon...he's proud of both guys (even though solo transferred for his sr yr to price because of a disagreement...both rich & his dad disagreed with mitchell's assessment that solo was a 5, they felt he would be more effective as a stretch 4 or even a big shooting wing 3) & respects their academic achievements...doug mitchell gets it, he's not some dumb azz street agent trying to hook his players up at bb factories (where they are used up like equipment & discarded with shaky futures)

doug mitchell told me that 6'3" 2015 shooting guard stephen thompson jr has a 4.5 gpa (he is competing to become class valedictorian) & has shot 42% on 3 pters & 72% on fts this season for the 24-6 knights...he says stephen is a high character young man & needs to make s&c strides to reach his vast potential

both travis decuire & gregg gottlieb are running pt on thompson's recruitment who has offers from vanderbilt, usc, gonzaga, creighton, asu, san diego state, colorado, boston college, etc.

thompson's dad was a star at syracuse & later played in the nba (guys who played in the league understand that the nba is a cruel biz & that a player's career can end in a split second injury)

because of the thompson's family huge emphasis upon academics, mitchell thinks that at the end of the day this will be a cal vs stanford decision

former d2 cal state los angeles hc stephen thompson is joining wayne tinkle's oregon state staff

family dilemma: does dad deliver his 4.5 gpa son to the beavers or does he encourage him to pursue his dreams at either cal or stanford?

50 yr decision#
parentswerebears
Big C_Cal;842326447 said:

I'd just strangle him with my bare hands... but will I still be able to in the 12-14 years I have to wait? Maybe you're right about the shotgun.

It gives the right amount of threat without actual violence. Apparently the sound of a shotgun is one of the most menacing sounds.
smokeyrover
Shocky1;842326478 said:

taking the oakland airport rental car center shuttle to the terminal after the colorado victory i saw a guy wearing a cal hat so i asked him how he returned his car so quickly since i basically burned rubber in my red (sigh) avis mustang after sprinting out of haas

he laughed & doug mitchell, the successful bb hc at bishop montgomery, told me that like myself he flew in & out to celebrate the sr day festivities for his 2 former knights, justin cobbs & richard solomon...he's proud of both guys (even though solo transferred for his sr yr to price because of a disagreement...both rich & his dad disagreed with mitchell's assessment that solo was a 5, they felt he would be more effective as a stretch 4 or even a big shooting wing 3) & respects their academic achievements...doug mitchell gets it, he's not some dumb azz street agent trying to hook his players up at bb factories (where they are used up like equipment & discarded with shaky futures)

doug mitchell told me that 6'3" 2015 shooting guard stephen thompson jr has a 4.5 gpa (he is competing to become class valedictorian) & has shot 42% on 3 pters & 72% on fts this season for the 24-6 knights...he says stephen is a high character young man & needs to make s&c strides to reach his vast potential

both travis decuire & gregg gottlieb are running pt on thompson's recruitment who has offers from vanderbilt, usc, gonzaga, creighton, asu, san diego state, colorado, boston college, etc.

thompson's dad was a star at syracuse & later played in the nba (guys who played in the league understand that the nba is a cruel biz & that a player's career can end in a split second injury)

because of the thompson's family huge emphasis upon academics, mitchell thinks that at the end of the day this will be a cal vs stanford decision

former d2 cal state los angeles hc stephen thompson is joining wayne tinkle's oregon state staff

family dilemma: does dad deliver his 4.5 gpa son to the beavers or does he encourage him to pursue his dreams at either cal or stanford?

50 yr decision#

Lowest 2013-14 per-game attendance among power five conference schools: 1. Oregon State (3,946), 2. Boston College (4,007), 3. USC (4,370)

Tinkle, Gottlieb, and Thompson have their work cut out for them. Have to "change the perception" as Gregg G says.
Shocky1
sammy is considered a gym rat, he's gonna be fine

he's not trying to get into the music biz, steal anybody's laptop, smoke dope, take shortcuts academically, run for an asuc office, move back to china, go half azz during scott thom's workouts, find a program that will let him jack up 15 off balance 3 pters a game, etc.

dude is a bb player, just leave him some gym keys for his nighttime workouts...sam singer will not be outworked

the grind#

"i thought sam was really good...sam's going to be a really nice player...he has a real nice feel for the game...he had five assists...he gains his confidence shooting the ball"

-mike montgomery

classy move by sam singer (the consummate team player) to follow fellow pg & future teammate brandon chauca on twitter...cal's monster class is very tight & their willingness to embrace the arrival of the 2014 newly minted monsters of chauca, stephen domingo & kingsley okoroh is critical to the continuity of team bonding & chemistry...the original monsters of david kravish, tyrone wallace & christian behrens can be expected to provide greater upperclassmen leadership than the bears have received the last 2 seasons from guys who were more inwardly focused

sammy had his wisdom teeth pulled last week but he's gotta get back to berkeley soon & start grinding...last year's .313 3 pt, .366 fg & an abysmal (and out of character given his hs stats at ransom everglades) .474 ft shooting needs work for a guy that the bears will be counting on in close games

the grind#

sammy is arriving tonite into cool california from humid florida

he's gonna be reunited with cal's monster class as they live together for the 1st time in the cal basketball team house near campus

miami ain't sweater weather...pretty sure sam is gonna tell haanif about cali weather

50 yr friendships#
Shocky1
welcome 7'1" 260 lbs kingsley okoroh, coach martin's 1st commitment to the california golden bears

spoke with okoroh's hc jai steadman at westwind prep (i'm an acquaintance of former suns tom chambers whose twins sons also attend westwind) in phx who emphasized several times that kingsley is an outstanding young man

okoroh has a 3.0+ gpa & his dad michael is a professor of facilities mgmt at the university of derby's school of engineering & technology...his dad has a family policy of mandatory good grades in order to play sports & is harder on his sons re: academics than athletics...kingsley bro is a bodybuilder back in england

westwind's academic tutor hannah has told steadman that kingsely is very polite & actively engaged in his schoolwork...apparently hannah doesn't say this about all of jai's players

okoroh season stats: 18 ppg, 12 rpg, 6 bpg & 4 apg

steadman thinks that okoroh like most young bigs has significant development potential on offense & has a nice soft touch...he shot 79% on fts & did not attempt any 3 pters, apparently kingsley does not think of himself as a stretch 4

defensively steadman compared him to dikembe mutombo in terms of his ability to be a monster shot blocker & rebounder but still needs more strength to reach his potential

jai also told me he has known cuonzo for yrs & that he knows kingsley is in "very good hands" with coach martin

most rating services have not seen okoroh play but tom chambers thinks okoroh with hard work could have nba potential

kingsley, welcome to the #1 ranked public university in the world (including waterford, england)

kingsley's loi has been signed & received by the bears staff

okoroh should be academically good to go between his education in england (low achievement students are funneled into trade schools), findlay prep classes, westwind prep coursework & additional credits at grand canyon university (15 minutes from westwind prep)

okoroh is ranked as the 5th best prospect in europe by espn's bb recruitiing services

"i like kinglsey's ability to block shots and protect the rim...he continues to make great strides with his offense...kingsley has great size at 7'1" 260 pounds and has the chance to get bigger and stronger in our strength and conditioning program...i think he has a bright future in front of him and has a chance to be really good"

-cuonzo martin

before nooner yoga today i spoke with classmate padraig o'brien, a trainer/basketall developer for hs, college & nba (including 5 lottery picks) ballers...padraig has known westwind prep hc jai steadman for yrs & worked with this season's squad

po told me that kingsley is a very well mannered & polite young man who looks like a nba player when he walks in the door...his "strength is his ability to run & get up & down the floor"...okoroh has "good feet" & "soft hands"...he has not developed any reliable post interior moves at this time (which is typical for a young big)

i'm not gonna repeat padraig's funny comment but basically kingsley biggest challenge is that he hasn't quite developed his inner bad azz yet

when i mentioned the impressive okoroh video clip of blocking shots like mutombo, he laughed & said "dude, when you play 70 games like westwind did this season, you can put together an impressive film package on anyone"

o'brien (who last saw okoroh a month ago) also questioned the 260 lbs weight listed above, thinks he's closer to 230, maybe 240 lbs tops

bottom line, padraig thinks kingsley has a significant upside but that the cal coaches are gonna have light a fuse or two with our english gentleman to spark his motor

my smokin hot yoga teacher des>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your gf

"june 24th i'm out" (london to berkeley)

-kingsley okoroh
Shocky1

"lol this guy is just pulling fries out of his duffle bag on the plane"

-christian behrens

the boyz are back in town#
Shocky1

"where i like the coaching staff and where the head coach is the main one talking to me so i know they really want me...if the head coach is calling, that means you're a priority"

-ivan rabb

"the schools that he has recruiting him are university of california-berkeley, ucla, usc, arizona, kansas, kentucky, georgetown and north carolina"

-lou richie, bod hc

early indications are that cuonzo & the new staff have made favorable 1st impressions

the former bears staff were fractured in their approach to the recruitment of the #1 player in the 2015 class...coaches told me there was "no chance" to "we should try harder"...my biggest divergence in opinion with the that staff (that led cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century) centered around ivan's recruitment...only td attended bod's state championship game at sleepy train arena in sacramento after the bears season had already ended

mac dre agrees that not making every effort known to mankind to relentlessly recruit ivan rabb would be stoopid, gotta "growl like a bear"

the grind includes the hc#

"the new cal coaches stopped by as well...i like them so far but i have not seen the way they coach yet or anything...i will watch them this year"

-ivan rabb

north carolina: ivan & his mom tami along with bod hc lou richie unofficially visited unc...rabb played in a pick up game & checked out the facilities...roy williams was unavailable during the visit (this trip was prior to the recent academic fraud allegations directed at williams)

duke: relatively brief unofficially visit with coach k who expressed an interest in recruiting rabb in the future

georgetown: visited with hc john thompson iii...ivan impressed with the urban (city) aspect of the campus vs the 2 north carolina schools & also the georgetown graduate school biz program

cal: "as soon as the new staff came in, they started contacted me regularly during the first week...they talk to me a lot and make sure that i know that i'm at the top of their list and that they really want me at cal...i have respect for all of their coaches and i'm looking forward to seeing what they can do next year"

ivan unofficially visited with the cal bb staff in berkeley today

the cal coaches are successfully building relationships & "painting pictures" via unofficial visits (the bears also had another key prospect visit fri too)

"like @icecube said, "today was a good day""
-cuonzo martin

"what a great day in berkeley, ca! we are making moves. big ones. #gold standard"
-yanni hufnagel

a decision will be forthcoming during the spring of 2015 signing period
Shocky1

happy b-day, jordan mathews

no roscoes, chunky

14 til' infinity#
Shocky1

oscar frayer met with the cal bb coaching staff & played with the bears on campus during an unofficial visit to berkeley last week

frayer is a 6'5" 175 lbs top 30 2016 wing with +1 athletic ability with his high flying defensive skills currently ahead of his offensive development at this time

oscar is a teammate of damari milstead at moreau catholic & also plays for the oakland soliders with strong interest from cal, arizona, ucla & usc

after a 2.7 gpa his freshmen yr, travis decuire emphasized to oscar the importance of working harder in the classroom...to frayer's credit, his improved school performance as a soph resulted in a cal offer from td after the state championship game in sacramento

frank knight's mariners#
bay area's finest#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including hayward)
Shocky1

moreau catholic's damari milstead has been named to max prep's 5 player 3rd team freshmen all american team

cal was the 1st bigtime program to offer damari

frank knight's mariners#

damari & his dad jules (who is involved with the oakland soldiers) unofficially visited cal & sat down with cuonzo, tracy, jon, yanni & nicodeumus

"they're very down to earth...they talked a lot and they were very warm...all five of them were in the room and we talked about what they like in me, we talked about what i'm looking for in college and we talked about how they want me to come to cal"

-damari milstead (to ryan gorcey)

"elite 2017 prospect from the bay called. "we all love coach martin. we're all talking about cal now."...#goosebumps, man"

-yanni hufnagel

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)
OldBlue1999
Shocky1;842327234 said:

14 til infinity#

Sounds like it's time for a remix...

http://vimeo.com/45797764

antipattern
Shocky1;842327342 said:

moreau catholic's damari milstead has been named to max prep's 5 player 3rd team freshmen all american team

cal was the 1st bigtime program to offer damari

frank knight's mariners#

damari & his dad jules (who is involved with the oakland. soldiers) unofficially visited cal & sat down with cuonzo, tracy, jon, yanni & nicodeumus

"they're very down to earth...they talked a lot and they were very warm...all five of them were in the room and we talked about what they like in me, we talked about what i'm looking for in college and we talked about how they want me to come to cal"

-damari milstead (to ryan gorcey)

"elite 2017 prospect from the bay called. "we all love coach martin. we're all talking about cal now."...#goosebumps, man"

-yanni hufnagel

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)

The buzz really seems exciting. Can't wait to see it turn into actual commits.
puget sound cal fan
Amen!
petalumabear
parentswerebears;842326504 said:

It gives the right amount of threat without actual violence. Apparently the sound of a shotgun is one of the most menacing sounds.

Only if its a pump like my Browning 12 gauge...
Shocky1

carlos johnson a 6'5" 235 lbs (cuonzo martin clone) 2016 power wing unofficially visited berkeley last week & was offered today by the bears staff

johson is originally from centralia, illinois & attends state champion shadow mtn hs (mike bibby is an alum) in phx... he averaged 20.5 ppg & 8.3 rpg for the matadors as a soph

check out this explosive breakaway behind the back dribble & throw down in the state finals as part of his 26 pts & 11 boards
http://msn.foxsports.com/arizona/story/carlos-johnson-dunks-with-a-behind-the-back-flourish-in-shadow-mountain-win-030314

carlos is playing this summer for the oakland soliders

carlos, congrats!:woohoo

salute#

ayetee11
Shocky1;842327563 said:

carlos johnson a 6'5" 235 lbs (cuonzo martin clone) 2016 power wing unofficially visited berkeley last week & was offered today by the bears staff

johson is originally from centralia, illinois & attends state champion shadow mtn hs (mike bibby is an alum) in phx... he averaged 20.5 ppg & 8.3 rpg for the matadors as a soph

check out this explosive breakaway behind the back dribble & throw down in the state finals as part of his 26 pts & 11 boards
http://msn.foxsports.com/arizona/story/carlos-johnson-dunks-with-a-behind-the-back-flourish-in-shadow-mountain-win-030314

carlos is playing this summer for the oakland soliders

carlos, congrats!:woohoo

salute#

HoopDreams
Carlos Johnson 2016
(posted from CARLOS's Twitter, NOT Coach Martin's):

[SIZE="6"]dude got big time hops[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
With All-American Jabari Bird, now joined by All-American Stephen Domingo, and the rest of the Monster Class, Coach Martin is primed to put on a basketball SHOW at Cal.

And with the Star Power of 6-10/220 Bishop O'Dowd forward [COLOR="Navy"]Ivan Rabb[/COLOR], the Number ONE player in the land, it would be quite impressive

ESPN: Ivan Rabb is one of the most athletic players in the class of 2015 and he uses that athleticism defensively to block shots, get deflections and gain offensive rebounds...he can score with either hand... Love the way he finishes lob passes and drop off passes in the lane. His length and soft touch in close would make him a great weapon in the middle or short corners against a zone defense. ...he is smooth and solid from the line....world of potential because of his size, wing span, advanced athletic ability... you expect him to dominate the game on both ends of the floor.

This is just [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Navy"]SICK[/COLOR][/FONT]

NYCGOBEARS
That is one of the best HS highlight reels I've ever seen.
ayetee11
NYCGOBEARS;842327631 said:

That is one of the best HS highlight reels I've ever seen.

He's a bully out there. Got to land him.
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842315644 said:

Hail to the King

"manchester>heathrow>los angeles>oakland...zzz.zzz"

-sir kingsley okoroh
FrankBear21
These guys are killing it. Now, can they just deliver the final blow?
Shocky1
looks like oski is goofing off again this summer

look, i don't wanna be overly critical of oski's teaching techniques (what kind of legit pro smiles like they've just been invited to an after hours party at lure nigthclub during a lesson?) but she is standing too far from the ball, she's set up for a weak azz cut or slice, she's made more of a sway move than a solid shoulder rotation & her wrists aren't fully cocked

the bear would not quit (trying to hook up), the bear would not die#
the grind#

i dunno, maybe if oski spent a little less time playing golf, going to concerts & focusing on his yoga practice, maybe he could actually graduate from cal someday

why is oski such a dumb azz?

academic hall of shame#

apparently oski is also working with cal olympic golf medal soccer superstar alex morgan & martin kaymer
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=alex+morgan+golf+swing&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=F08FB244D1524EFFAB27F08FB244D1524EFFAB27

kaymer (german) is scottsdale whisper rock's 2nd foreign born member along with australian geoff ogilvy to win the us open

more wiggle, less waggle#
happy father's day#

can you believe it?...oski is apparently working with marshawn lynch on his sorry azz golf swing...beast mode swings like cuonzo (and no, that is not a compliment)
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/watch-marshawn-lynch-s-humorously-bad-golf-swing-154002842.html

marshawn better stick to driving the golf cart
Shocky1

brandon sampson is an explosively smooth 6'4" 170 lbs top 50 2015 guard from baton rouge's madison prep that is blowing up this summer on the aau circuit

a pac 12 coach told me that sampson could potentially be 2 & done & that he projects as a strong nba prospect

brandon will officially visit both cal & steve lavin's st johns (whose administration just declined to accept dominic artis)

the biggest decision in this recruitment is whether or not he wants to play at lsu (which is 10 minutes from his house & a former hs teammate jarell martin plays for the tigers) or does he want to maybe get out of the south & experience something new & get a world class education?

pretty sure I know what snoop dogg's decision would be

50 yr decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
congrats to david "doc" kravish for finishing #9 in the pac 12 in rebounding this season with 7.7 rpg...david & josh scott (8.8 rpg) are the only 2 players among the top 10 that will be returning next season so its possible the bears will have the pac 12 rebounding champion 2 yrs in a row (solo led the conference this yr with 10 rpg)

david also finished #3 in the pac 12 in blocked shots with 1.94 rejections per game...with both jordan bachynski & omar "unibrow" oraby out of eligibility, kravish is the clear cut favorite to lead the conference in blocks next season

dk also finished #10 in the pac 12 in fg shooting with a highly accurate .529%

if kravish can put another 10-12 lbs of muscle on this offseason working with nicodemus christopher's s&c program & also start dressing better too, he will be an unstoppable playah next season

cuonzo is asking dk to practice 3 pt shooting this summer in order to pull out certain opposing team's best interior defender/rebounder to the perimeter in order to create driving lanes for the bears & offensive rebounding opportunities

david kravish is the consummate team player & will provide the necessary sr leadership that was often lacking this season

while high character guys & hard workers, last season's sr trio was more inwardly than team focused:

rich-didn't always bring it, coaches often commented that they didn't know which guys would show up in terms of focus & energy...when he showed up, he was usually the best big on the floor

justin-a perfectionist, would sometimes go off on his younger teammates which hurt team morale...jc was also encouraging too at times

jeff-cal media heavily edited his sr day video interview to delete the question & answer re: his role on the team (to be honest with you, i never fully understood his role either)

it should also be pointed out that both cobbs & solomon left berkeley shortly after the smu game in dallas to prepare for the nba combines/workouts prior to the upcoming draft & they did not graduate this spring

david kravish has earned the full respect of his teammates with his work ethic (including his impressive academic achievements), his unselfish style of play & his team 1st approach to cal basketball

david, this is your team...elevate (st lucia lead singer looks like dk's bro)
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=st+lucia+elevate+video&qpvt=st+lucia+elevate+video&FORM=VDRE#view=detail&mid=61FCB82D0D87683DFC9D61FCB82D0D87683DFC9D

sr leadership#
elevate#
Shocky1
the ncaa is instituting higher eligibility standards for incoming freshmen effective in 2016...among the new rules:

***core course gpa raised from 2.0 to 2.3
***10 of the 16 core courses must be completed prior to the sr yr
***7 of the 10 core courses must be in math, english & science
***higher sat/act sliding scale in conjunction with the gpa

these positive academic changes won't affect cal, duke, stanford & other highly regarded collegiate institutions with an academic purpose

but the arizonas & oregons that have 100% acceptance rates (kinda like the tuscon school of bartending) will now have to rethink their recruiting strategies

don't be a dumb azz#
socaliganbear
Good thing ASU has the prestigious honors college.
Shocky1
april 31st at the kingfish at 7:00 pm, you can be my guest

looking forward to meeting you

with all the limo drivers, bodyguards & personal (wink, wink) assistants at the kingfish that nite, how we gonna recognize each other?

do u look like my favorite austrian?

if so maybe you could help me with my handstand or we could go for a drive afterwards or something

everybody needs to mark their calendars, gonna be fun times at the kingfish

we'll celebrate mike montgomery & his staff leading cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century...and somebody will have tears in their eyes thinking about their departures, going our separate ways

sandy barbour will give a much anticpated update on the sears cup standings (good time to go take a leak)

1947 will be teaching the newbies some old school drinking games & cal fight songs

around midnight i'll be buying everybody a glass of dom perignon white gold jeroboam & we'll all sing about going home (eventually)

maybe we can take jon, tracy & cuonzo's ugly azz orange blazers & burn them in the dumpster behind the fish at closing time

june 31st at the kingfish at 9:00 pm, you can be my guest

yanni told me he'll be bringing along the bear's highly confidential recruiting big board, all electronics will be checked in at the door with oski...huff will talk in detail re: the top 100 middle schoolers in the united states, their current gpas & cal's current recruitment of them

this is cal basketball#
south bender
Shocky1;842328516 said:

april 31st at the kingfish at 7:00 pm, you can be my guest

looking forward to meeting you

with all the limo drivers, bodyguards & personal (wink, wink) assistants at the kingfish that nite, how we gonna recognize each other?

do u look like my favorite austrian?

if so maybe you could help me with my handstand or we could go for a drive afterwards or something

everybody needs to mark their calendars, gonna be fun times at the kingfish

we'll celebrate mike montgomery & his staff leading cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century...and somebody will have tears in their eyes thinking about their departures, going our separate ways

sandy barbour will give a much anticpated update on the sears cup standings (good time to go take a leak)

1947 will be teaching the newbies some old school drinking games & cal fight songs

around midnight i'll be buying everybody a glass of dom perignon white gold jeroboam & we'll all sing about going home (eventually)

maybe we can take jon, tracy & cuonzo's ugly azz orange blazers & burn them in the dumpster behind the fish at closing time

june 31st at the kingfish at 9:00 pm, you can be my guest

yanni told me he'll be bringing along the bear's highly confidential recruiting big board, all electronics will be checked in at the door with oski...huff will talk in detail re: the top 100 middle schoolers in the united states, their current gpas & cal's current recruitment of them

this is cal basketball#

Shocky, some times I wonder...

Go Bears!
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.