cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,289,391 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842308569 said:

signficiant pt is available at cal for iddy at the 4 with david kravish graduating after next season...the bears could also slide dk to the 5 (to spell kameron rooks) & then play both diallo & kravish at times

Methinks we'd see much more of Diallo and Kravish together than Kravish and <other>. Then after next season, Diallo would be THE MAN down low, with more freedom to expand his game. I think any thinking, as has been suggested in other posts, that, say, Boston College has an advantage because he'd immediately get 30 minutes is very shortsighted as to what Cal (and its personnel) has to offer Diallo as a freshman!

In other words, not "significant" playing time available for Diallo, but "massive" playing time. Even if you favor Rooks next year, you need a bonafide 3rd pivot to back up both Kravish and Rooks, who will likely get both tired and into foul trouble. Let's say both Kravish and Rooks play 30 mpg. That leaves 20 more for a 3rd, and there's no way Rooks is going to avg 30 mpg. 20 if he's lucky! He logged 182 minutes in 26 games and 31 fouls. That's a foul every 5.89 minutes.

To compare,
Kravish had 93 fouls in 1126 min = 1 per 12.10 min.
Solo was 86 in 875 min = 1 per 10.17 min.
Behrens was 30 in 164 = 5.46
Shocky1
tennessee has hired southern mississippi's donnie tyndall as it's bb hc
Shocky1
la times video & article re: del fuego
http://www.latimes.com/sports/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-boys-basketball-sophomore-jonah-mathews-comes-through-with-41-points-20131204,0,6078235.story#axzz2meeEIl9m

jonah mathews=articulate & enthusiastic=cal fit

cal family#

coach martin is in a good position (but only with dad phil's approval) to land 2016 top 50 6'1" 160 lbs jonah mathews who was a man on fire (like his bro jordan lighting it up in eugene for 32 pts vs the ducks) who scorched harvard-westlake this season for 41 pts on 6 3 pters
Shocky1
chance comanche in an elite 6'11" prospect at the 5 with offers from many of the collegiate powerhouses (athletically not academically)...will this be a pure bb or well rounded student athlete decision?

chance started receiving letters from the cal bb coaching staff while in the 9th grade & monty scouted comanche at one of his hs games during the bear's recent roadtrip to smogsville

chance's mom melissa mcgee was an all american at long beach state & understands the recruiting process and will help her son filter thru the barrage of promises from different bb coaches

chance is a marcus lee type athlete that will put on the necessary weight in a college s&c program

josh gershon thinks this will be a bb decision, not an academic decision, in that case cal needs to look elsewhere for a 2015 big man...if cal's reputation as the #1 ranked public university in the world will be an important factor, coach martin needs to actively target chance the rapper

coco butter kisses#
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842308820 said:

chance comanche in an elite 6'11" prospect at the 5 with offers from many of the collegiate powerhouses (athletically not academically)...will this be a pure bb or well rounded student athlete decision?

chance started receiving letters from the cal bb coaching staff while in the 9th grade & monty scouted comanche at one of his hs games during the bear's recent roadtrip to smogsville

chance's mom melissa mcgee was an all american at long beach state & understands the recruiting process and will help her son filter thru the barrage of promises from different bb coaches

chance is a marcus lee type athlete that will put on the necessary weight in a college s&c program

josh gershon thinks this will be a bb decision, not an academic decision, in that case cal needs to look elsewhere for a 2015 big man...if cal's reputation as the #1 ranked public university in the world will be an important factor, coach martin needs to actively target chance the rapper

coco butter kisses#

Has Martin even called up Rabb, yet, or is there no chance with that one?
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842308847 said:

Has Martin even called up Rabb, yet, or is there no chance with that one?

cuonzo has reached out to lou richie, ivan's hc at bod

the bears chances with the #1 player in the 2015 class will be impacted by coach martin's staffing decisions with respects to theo robertson (who has strong relationships with ivan's mom, lou richie & the oakland soldiers)
Shocky1
solomon young played relentless lockdown d (he is arguably the best young defender in nor cal) & scored 20 pts on 8-11 fgs + 4-5 fts & 3 blocks with only 1 to in playing half a game as the sacramento dragons (13-3) fireballed the valley vikings 87-32...teammates christian terrell dished out 9 assists + 3 steals & trey finch scored 13 pts

solomon young is out the rest of this season with a torn mcl to his left knee

this is an opportunity for solomon to focus upon s&c work & classwork (maximize that gpa)

solomon young is a protypical cuanzo martin recruit with his rugged style of play & elite strength (dude is a soph in hs but looks like a nba baller already)...young plays hard azz d & can knock down 3 pters

expect the bears staff to heavily target solomon young & christian terrell and keep a close eye on tre finch
diva1
Is there a spot for Theo on Martin's staff? If yes will it be a position where he can recruit? Doesn't appear like Martin is keeping any of the old staff is that wrong?
atoms
diva1;842308873 said:

Is there a spot for Theo on Martin's staff? If yes will it be a position where he can recruit? Doesn't appear like Martin is keeping any of the old staff is that wrong?

There is a 3rd assistant position that hasn't been announced yet, I believe. Webster and Harris were brought to Cal from Tennessee.
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842308863 said:

cuonzo has reached out to lou richie, ivan's hc at bod

the bears chances with the #1 player in the 2015 class will be impacted by coach martin's staffing decisions with respects to theo robertson (who has strong relationships with ivan's mom, lou richie & the oakland soldiers)

I hope Theo is hired. He seems like a really smart guy and, of course, he's got the connections. He's played under two great coaches in Frank Allocco and Mike Montgomery, so he knows what good coaching looks like.
diva1
also what about the 2 stars from Moreau that the previous staff was courting? Monty's retirement really killed recruiting momentum that seemed to be building locally
parentswerebears
A few years ago, my wife and I drove to Texas with a Garmin gps. Every time we went a direction that Garmy didn't expect, she would repeat "recalculating, recalculating" until she got her bearings. I feel like that is where we are in terms of recruiting. "Recalculating". I hope that Cal doesn't do what Garmy did, though. She guided us to the middle of an undeveloped subdivision in Scottsdale, AZ on a cul-de-sac (I kind of think she was leading us there to kill us).
OdontoBear66
tsubamoto2001;842308896 said:

I hope Theo is hired. He seems like a really smart guy and, of course, he's got the connections. He's played under two great coaches in Frank Allocco and Mike Montgomery, so he knows what good coaching looks like.

+1000 tsubamoto.And Cuonzo would be smart to hire him. He has so far surrounded him with his essential assistants, now open it up to a revered Cal grad and great human being who, early in his coaching career, would pay unbelievable dividends to the school and the team, and also to Cuonzo. Give Theo a shot. It would be a low level position which is not critical to start, but which I think Theo would excel at and make critical.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842308908 said:

A few years ago, my wife and I drove to Texas with a Garmin gps. Every time we went a direction that Garmy didn't expect, she would repeat "recalculating, recalculating" until she got her bearings. I feel like that is where we are in terms of recruiting. "Recalculating". I hope that Cal doesn't do what Garmy did, though. She guided us to the middle of an undeveloped subdivision in Scottsdale, AZ on a cul-de-sac (I kind of think she was leading us there to kill us).

i dunno, you should either go into therapy a couple of night a week or move to santa monica & become a successful script writer of horror movies

a killer "garmy?"...hollywood is gonna pay you big $ for that script

have your agent call my agent when you wanna start casting for the smokin' hot yoga goddess that drives her red mustang into an acid pit because the garmin system told her to do so

this **** could win an oscar for sure
Shocky1
1) cuonzo grew up in east st louis, one of the most dangerous cities in the united states

nobody has ever confused east st louis with north scottsdale

2) gene keady stated that in his 55 yrs of coaching nobody every implemented halftime adjustments with his teammates like cuonzo before the coaches got into the locker room

3) cuonzo beat non-hodgkins lymphoma, a life threatening cancer at age 26

4) dude played in the nba...why is the bear's hc playing with his junk in public?...does cuonzo think he's invisible or what?...does #50 know how to tie his shoelaces or did the team just get him velcro closing shoes in order to keep it simple for him?

5) despite 35,000 tennessee fans signing a petition demanding his removal (until they made it into the sweet sixteen), he ignored them & focused on his players & the tasks at hand (going to classes & winning basketball games)

6) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself...wondering what will be the seismic earthquake reading in berkeley if jabari continues to nonchalantly float back on d with martin on the sidelines?...mrs bird seems like a nice lady, somebody better cover her ears if that happens

Shocky1
april 31st at the kingfish at 7:00 pm, you can be my guest

looking forward to meeting you, 89b

with all the limo drivers, bodyguards & personal (wink, wink) assistants at the kingfish that nite, how we gonna recognize each other?

do u look like silvia hackl of austria?

if so maybe we could go for a drive afterwards or something

the bear would not quit, the bear would not die#

everybody needs to mark their calendars, gonna be fun times at the kingfish

we'll celebrate mike montgomery & his staff leading cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century...and somebody will have tears in their eyes thinking about their departures, going our separate ways

sandy barbour will give a much anticpated update on the sears cup standings (good time to go take a leak)

1947 will be teaching the newbies some old school drinking games & cal fight songs

around midnight i'll be buying everybody a glass of dom perignon white gold jeroboam & we'll all sing about going home (eventually)
emanbears24
Damn, sounds like fun! Too bad I'm nowhere near being a meb donor haha

Shocky1;842308964 said:

april 31st at the kingfish at 7:00 pm, you can be my guest

looking forward to meeting you, 89b

with all the limo drivers, bodyguards & personal (wink, wink) assistants at the kingfish that nite, how we gonna recognize each other?

do u look like silvia hackl of austria?

if so maybe we could go for a drive afterwards or something

the bear would not quit, the bear would not die#

everybody needs to mark their calendars, gonna be fun times at the kingfish

we'll celebrate mike montgomery & his staff leading cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century...and somebody will have tears in their eyes thinking about their departures, going our separate ways

sandy barbour will give a much anticpated update on the sears cup standings (good time to go take a leak)

1947 will be teaching the newbies some old school drinking games & cal fight songs

around midnight i'll be buying everybody a glass of dom perignon white gold jeroboam & we'll all sing about going home (eventually)

Big C
emanbears24, as Shocky explained to somebody else here, recently, you may THINK you're not a candidate to be a meb donor, but maybe you are. Just go and find out; nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I went to the first meeting at the Kingfish, back on 2/29, and I can tell you, it was worth my while (and Cal Basketball's), right down to Shocky's midnight Don Perignon.

Go Bears!
Shocky1
oscar frayer (2016 top 50 player) & damari milstead (2017 top ranked pg in cal) made unofficial visits to berkeley for monday night's bears mauling of denver

oscar & damari also played in an informal pick up game with many of the current bears at the rsf prior to the ohio state fb game in sept

both play for moreau catholic (18-10 last season with a predominantly underclassmen team) & hc frank knight (former all state guard at oakland fremont)

knight is building something special at mc (hayward) with his high expectations for his players both academically & athletically...like justin labagh at ccsf, many of frank knight's players will be well qualified to earn schollys if they work hard & follow his principles of success

"if you want to do something transformative and want to be challenged in the classroom and on the court, then moreau would be a good fit"

-frank knight

oscar frayer

damari milstead

frank knight is building a national powerhouse at moreau catholic expecting both academic & athletic excellence from his young student athletes

the bears need to build a strong relationship with coach knight as the mariners will be a pipeline of qualified prospects in the future...it should be noted that theo robertson has a longtime relationship with knight

both damari & oscar (who still needs to work harder in the classroom) have been offered by cal & have expressed a strong interest in staying local

bay area's finest#
concordtom
parentswerebears;842308908 said:

I think you may be my very favorite poster on this board.
concordtom
Big C_Cal;842308987 said:

emanbears24, as Shocky explained to somebody else here, recently, you may THINK you're not a candidate to be a meb donor, but maybe you are. Just go and find out; nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I went to the first meeting at the Kingfish, back on 2/29, and I can tell you, it was worth my while (and Cal Basketball's), right down to Shocky's midnight Don Perignon.

Go Bears!

This is starting to sound like some John Grisham novel. What was that one where the protagonist (Tom cruise) was a top law school guy recruited to a southern law office? Or, another angle, the Tom Cruise film where he was drawn into sexcapades club where everyone wore masks and cheated on their wives?

Cultish. Are we sure meb stands for "Montgomery excellence in basketball" and not "midnight equiem brew"? If Sandy is to show up, perhaps it is just as likely that she presents a report on sears standings as it is that she tears off her top and everyone does a shot off her frontside in a bizarre reaffirmation of everyone's allegiance to the group.

You wake up with a box of sneakers bedside and are wearing a Cal Bears jersey and yoga pants. Your loins feel satisfied in a way they haven't since you were about 25 as the scent of a memory to what actually transpired has you thinking "this sh-t just got real".

You amble to bathroom and are somewhat horrified to see a tattoo on your shoulder which says "ain't no dumbazz".
parentswerebears
concordtom;842309008 said:

I think you may be my very favorite poster on this board.

Thank you.
Shocky1
https://picasaweb.google.com/107601316898850590847/AugustaNationalApril2011#

i've played a dozen plus rounds at augusta national always staying at the butler cabin by the 10th tee during my quest of becoming the 13th (and youngest) person to play the golf magazine world top 100 courses...today is the 3rd anniversary of my completing the quest at nine bridges cc on jeju island in south korea by sinking a 30 foot putt on the final hole

i'm a golf course architecture rankings panelist for golf digest, golf magazine & the executive ratings panel for links magazine...i can literally play almost any golf course in the world as a comped invited guest with a phone call

my next goal according to my buddies is to go to the top 100 strip clubs in the world but actually my real goal is with my yoga practice to transition from a headstand into a handstand

it all started with loops as a caddie at san francisco golf club & a letter of acceptance to the #1 ranked public university in the world

cal is a dream school

and yeah, ahmaad, i'm a momma's boy like you too

still hoping that intermezzo will post some fotos of his participation in last weekend's captain fantastic drag queen pageant (there's nothing wrong with that, we're not here to judge)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chainsmokers+video+selfie&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=1971503DE0C923E060BC1971503DE0C923E060BC

selfie#
concordtom
parentswerebears;842309016 said:

Thank you.

My parents were bears, too.
And grandparents.
And sister.
And aunt.
And geat great aunt.
And great great uncle.
And cousin.

But not me, I'm a dumbazz.
Unless you count that I was at The Play. Honorary fandom degree right there.

Oh yeah, my great grandfather was a bear, too. But he apparently was a dumbazz, too. The yearbook says he was too red-faced. I'm guessing he boozed his way out of Berkeley.
89Bear
concordtom;842309013 said:

This is starting to sound like some John Grisham novel. What was that one where the protagonist (Tom cruise) was a top law school guy recruited to a southern law office? Or, another angle, the Tom Cruise film where he was drawn into sexcapades club where everyone wore masks and cheated on their wives?

Cultish. Are we sure meb stands for "Montgomery excellence in basketball" and not "midnight equiem brew"? If Sandy is to show up, perhaps it is just as likely that she presents a report on sears standings as it is that she tears off her top and everyone does a shot off her frontside in a bazaars reaffirmation of everyone's allegiance to the group.

You wake up with a box of sneakers bedside and are wearing a Cal Bears jersey and yoga pants. Your loins feel satisfied in a way they haven't since you were about 25 as the scent of a memory to what actually transpired has you thinking "this sh-t just got real".

You amble to bathroom and are somewhat horrified to see a tattoo on your shoulder which says "ain't no dumbazz".

Outstanding post! Well done!
BoaltBear
89Bear;842309026 said:

Outstanding post! Well done!

+1 CT. Epic.
parentswerebears
BoaltBear;842309046 said:

+1 CT. Epic.

Amen!
emanbears24
I'm still a sophomore at Cal so I don't think I will be a member in the near future. My donations to the athletic department are purchasing season tickets and going to every game. haha However, hopefully I have the resources to become a meb member after I get a job.

Go Bears!

Big C_Cal;842308987 said:

Go Bears!
89Bear
emanbears24;842309124 said:

I'm still a sophomore at Cal so I don't think I will be a member in the near future. My donations to the athletic department are purchasing season tickets and going to every game. haha However, hopefully I have the resources to become a meb member after I get a job.

Go Bears!

Or, if you don't get a job you can become a Duck fan, sit in their alum section at their home games, and fit right in...
Shocky1
89Bear;842309149 said:

Or, if you don't get a job you can become a Duck fan, sit in their alum section at their home games, and fit right in...

ruh roh, joking about oregon grads working upon graduation at the medford truck stop as a night shift supervisor & eventually marrying a lot lizard will invoke the wrath of petalumabear (who is a good guy) upon you

dana altman is a criminal#
diva1
What does the Duck grad say to the Cal grad?

Do you want fries with your burger?
emanbears24
89bear;842309149 said:

or, if you don't get a job you can become a duck fan, sit in their alum section at their home games, and fit right in...

lmao!
Shocky1
the cal bb staff has confirmed to me that ricky kreklow will be graduating with a cal degree & therefore eligible to play immediately at his new school

ricky is a fiery leader & if he pursues a coaching career like his dad & mom (hc & asst hc for missouri's women's volleybal team) he will be successful

scott thom told me that ricky led the players' only workouts last summer & really got on the azzs of guys

from a bb standpoint, ricky is an above average defender & pretty good passer although his stylilsh dishes sometimes resulted in unforced turnovers

from a shooting standpoint, kreklow took a high percentage of his 3 pters off balance (tilting sideways, shoulders not squared up)...this actually became more of a problem thru the season culminating in some wild shots vs smu in dallas although it should be factored in he was playing with an ice hockey mask on for the 1st half before he dumped it (rumor is that he gave it to one of bush's secret service bodyguards) at intermission

kreklow's departure means wallace will likely start at the 3 with bird at the 2...cal will be a better shooting/scoring team with jordan mathews coming off the bench as a 6th man for signficant pt, expect him to break out & become more consisitent next season if he can improve his body control & not just wildly run everybody over with his head down on the way to the basket (and a charging call on him)...if you told me that jordan led the pac 12 with the most charges against him, i would believe you

roger moute a bidias now has a real opportunity for meaningful pt with hard work wth the s&c program this offseason

gonna miss ricky, particuarly his secretly tapping his teammates on the shoulders during timeouts & then going stone cold poker face when they started looking around

who me?
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842252520 said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post
so i fly in this morning from scottsdale with my daughter shay & her friend katie, drop them off at fisherman's wharf for the afternoon & arrive late in berkeley close to game time...don't even look at my will call tix (in my world, a tix to any event has no correlation to where i usually sit, to me it's all open seating) and just sit down in the 1st row behind jay john, a couple feet away from montgomery & the bears brain trust

right before the opening tip, monty attempts to pull his chair away from td's chair but they are stuck together...in like a dumb & dumber movie scene, they spend 30 seconds examining and pulling on the chairs before they figured it out...these guys ain't that smart

so early in the game montgomery summons an eager night club hero jeff powers to go to the scorer's table...as he walks by, i'm telling powers to "let it fly, baby, no hesitation"...perhaps it's my imagination but i think powers gives me an imperceptible nod, yeah, let's do this

jp's 1st shot is an ugly azz brick thrown from the hip at the end of the 35 second clock...i'm clapping for our night club hero & tell him "no worries, keep shooting, baby"

minutes later powers squares up his shoulders & drains a 3 pter...polite applause from the crowd & loud props from the shockster

powers squares up his shoulders & shoots another 3 pter...kaboom...more polite applause from the crowd except me who's yelling, "let it fly, powers, no hesitation"

powers squares up his shoulders & shoots another 3 pter...kaboom...big crowd response & now i'm standing & screaming, "let it fly, baby, let's do this, let's do this"...a couple of the guys on the bench look over to see what the fired up dumb azz in the blue golf shirt & cal cap is going ape **** about

by now the crowd is getting into it...powers works his way into position, squares up & shoots it...kaboom, 4 in a row...i'm standing & screaming "yeah, let it fly, baby, let if fy" & waving my arms to get other people on their feet...there is a collective recognition that maybe something special is going on

haas is starting to get a serious buzz...there is an undeniable undercurrent of anticipation in the crowd & cal bench...powers releases another 3 pter & everybody who's not in a wheelchair is on their feet...bottom of the net, kaboom, 5 in a row...mike, td, gregg, johnny & theo are all looking at each other & grinning...monty by now is shaking his head & smiling...and i'm full throttle screaming by now yelling, "let it fly" which some of the other fans are also starting to repeat

furman's coach is yelling insructions at his players re: "the shooter"

this **** is getting live

by now most of the crowd is on their feet & yelling...the cal bench is going wild...powers catches the ball, squares up his shoulders & releases another 3 pter...the ball floats in slow motion thru the haas airspace with perfect roation...half of the crowd is screaming & the other half is holding their breath...kaboom, 6 3 pters in a row!...the entire cal coaching staff & players are on the floor (ref does not call a technical, he's smiling too as he runs back to the other end of the court)...i'm losing my voice screaming, "let it fly, baby, let it fly" & high fiving everyone around me

the cal universe is in a galaxy of absolute perfection, all the planets are perfectly aligned....jeff powers is 100% del fuego & he finally shows some emotion (dude is usually pretty stoic) with a world class fist pump for the electrified crowd & a smile forever etched in time

jeff powers told me at the santa barbara airport the morning after that game that he mentally prepares himself the same for every game, he's ready to roll...he told me that when he started against washington state, he was told of his starting role at the last minute...the guy never complains or throws a pity party for his broken down sorry azz, he just gets ready for the next game, the next moment of potential opportunity in his life

jeff powers is an unathletic dan majerle, he's a long range pure shooter who understands spacing that plays hard & doesn't commit turnovers...his lack of lateral defensive mobility can be masked for 5-6 minutes spurts by the bears playing zone d

cal family#
let it fly#

------

"i can't put into words how it felt but that was pretty special...just to play, i mean i really wasn't coming into tonight's game saying i want to to have 18 points and shoot 6 for 7...the shots fell, nothing really else i can say...when i put the amount of hours that i have over the years, i expect them to go in...i just think my teammates did a really good job of finding me when i did start hitting a couple...i owe more to my teammates than to myself tonight"

-jeff powers

fireworks#
let if fly#

for me cal basketball is a metaphor for life, if you only focus on the destination (winning championships) you will miss much of life's amazing journey

appreciate the small things, a holed 4 ft slippery downhill putt, the smile of your beautiful yoga teacher, little kids playing basketball at the park, watching jeff powers let it fly
Shocky1
j gatsby would gaze across the sound at the green light from the dock of his one true love daisy's mansion

"gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us...it eluded us then but that's no matter...tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...and one fine morning..."

"so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past"

-f scott fitzgerald

i gaze across the bay at the blue light that represents the bright future of cal basketball...anything is possible with relentless hard work & grinding and an unbreakable vision of the future (even a dumb azz caddie at sfgc can play the world's top 100 courses)

*****justin cobbs
*****jeff powers
*****richard solomon
*****david kravish
*****ricky kreklow
*****tyrone wallace
*****christian behrens
*****garrett galvin
*****richard moute a bidias
*****sam singer
*****kameron rooks
*****jabari bird
*****jordan mathews
*****cal student managers
*****cal dance team & cheerleaders
*****academic mentors & tutors
*****jay john
*****barry parsons
*****scott thom
*****matt scherbenske
*****mitch elkins
*****theo robertson
*****john montgomery
*****gregg gottlieb
*****travis decuire
*****mike montgomery (and the good looking montgomery women, annie & sarah)
*****chancellor nicky d & his crew

thx to all of these high character individuals who have come together to represent cal basketball at the #1 ranked public university in the world & also let me have a small glimpse inside the program this season

cal basketball is moving forward...nothing great in life is ever achieved without incredible hard work & determination...biggie & sinatra understand this struggle
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=notorious+big+with+frank+sinatra&FORM=VIRE4#view=detail&mid=8F4EC55F24FA688ED5F78F4EC55F24FA688ED5F7

cal family#

tonite is the cal basketball banquet...a time of hurt & celebration, truly a season of discovery

the wins & losses will fade with time but the friendships & memories will create a life of their own...for me, it will always be a season that the bears were off to the raceshttp://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lana+del+rey+off+to+the+races+vide&FORM=VIRE9#view=detail&mid=44F6102AE773C549415744F6102AE773C5494157

to all the remarkable individuals listed above, from the bottom of my heart, thank you...you all have inspired me

my invitation to the dinner tonite was apparently not mailed to me (other meb fund members also didn't receive their invitations) so i'm flying in a couple of minutes with my buddies bobby, skippy & slim wadie to palm springs for a long weekend of golf (the quarry, bighorn (36), stone eagle, the vintage club & the madison club) but when i see the sparkling lights of the coachella valley on the desert floor so far below, i'll be smiling while thinking of you guyshttp://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bruno+mars+video+locked+out+of+heaven+paris&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=A3AE0BC5D8BDFB83D352A3AE0BC5D8BDFB83D352

you guys ain't stoopid dumb azzs

peace
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.