cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,276,922 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

you got final exams this week at the #1 public university in the world

today's not some kinda black out day, let's grind, let's do this

make sure on your world geography final that you know where lisbon is, ok?
:headbang

don't be a dumb azz#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Hey Shockster,
I did a little research (ok, I googled it) and there IS a Lisbon in Australia...Lisbon Well, Australia
although there doesn't appear to be any basketball courts there...[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842494388 said:

you got final exams this week at the #1 public university in the world

today's not some kinda black out day, let's grind, let's do this

make sure on your world geography final that you know where lisbon is, ok?
SRBear
LOL....kinda looks like his pics of Tucson...minus a town.
BluesandGold2
SRBear;842494405 said:

but possibly a little more culture.
Shocky1
there is a top secret document (those who have seen it are sworn to secrecy & gotta learn confidential codes & **** like that) that details coach martin's plan for the upcoming season's 13 schollys

be assured that nobody is gonna be run off, coach martin's family approach involves transparency & compassion for those involved

even oski has not been allowed to review this plan, some may think its very existence is a myth (like the loch ness monster or jabari bird playing defense) but trust me, it exists

this document is referenced in the inner circle of the cal basketall program as "the lisbon plan"
Vandalus
Shocky1;842494542 said:

there is a top secret document (those who have seen it are sworn to secrecy & gotta learn confidential codes & **** like that) that details coach martin's plan for the upcoming season's 13 schollys

be assured that nobody is gonna be run off, coach martin's family approach involves transparency & compassion for those involved

even oski has not been allowed to review this plan, some may think its very existence is a myth (like the loch ness monster or jabari bird playing defense) but trust me, it exists

this document is referenced in the inner circle of the cal basketall program as "the lisbon plan"

Paging a Mr. le Carr to the white courtesy phone....
Shocky1
SRBear;842494405 said:

unlike tucson, lisbon is not a dump

si, fuschia es muy popular en portugal tambin

CalEnviroLaw
Sim, "fuschia" e muito popular em Portugal tambem.

(They speak Portuguese, not Spanish, in Portugal.)
Shocky1
CalEnviroLaw;842494603 said:

Sim, "fuschia" e muito popular em Portugal tambem.

(They speak Portuguese, not Spanish, in Portugal.)

ay caramba

oitvaos dunes in cascais, portugal's best golf course (by a wide margin) with a walkable routing

pena castle in nearby sintra, shay & taylor stressed me out by leaning over the edges for selfies

miss portugal who is also a local yoga teacher
Shocky1
Vandalus;842494559 said:

Paging a Mr. le Carr to the white courtesy phone....

actually i was thinking more of daniel silva
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842494600 said:

unlike tucson, lisbon is not a dump

si, fuschia es muy popular en portugal tambin

Doesn't look like Lisbon to me, but maybe Portofino?? But then with Miss Fucsia, who cares??? North of Lisbon there are some unbelievable beach areas where the "Portugese Shocksters" hang out.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842493748 said:

roosevelt, at some point are you gonna let your big sauce grow up & maybe say "son, i love you, you will always have my full & unconditional support no matter what, follow your dreams in life...and tuck in your shirt too"

cal is a dream school#

roosevelt, don't you want your son to find his own path in life, surrounded by true (and high character) friends?

50 year friendships#

detente#
Shocky1

http://pac-12.com/videos/sports-report-preview-cals-cuonzo-martin-cals-2016-title-chances

history don't mean ****
Shocky1
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) ringleader oscar frayer (in only 22 minutes) scored 10 points along with 6 rebounds & no turnovers/fouls in leading the soldiers to their only eybl win this weekend 69-68 vs athletes first (oklahoma) on sunday...remy martin (sierra caynon) knocked down a team high 20 points & ben kone (mitty) contributed 13 points & 11 boards in the victory

"happy mother's day to the #1 woman in my life, wouldn't trade her for the world"
-oscar frayer

salute#
Shocky1
cal basketball is truly multi generational...my mom & dad (both cal grads) took my sister & i to games at the palace back in the day and these days my teenage daughter taylor loves watching them bears at haas

nothing more fun than cheering for them bears & then dinner with the extended la familia in the city by the bay

:cheer

my niece bailey doing a selfie with klay thompson...she & her dad called me minutes after young ivee made his epic commitment at the ol' yeller cafe, don't think we really talked much, much more just a bunch of incoherent screaming & wild speculation about a future national championship in berkeley

gameday#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Tennessee fan, on Coach Martin when he left for Cal...

[COLOR="#0000CD"]"Who wouldn't want to be out in California?!"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
big sauce, california is arguably the epicenter for the worldwide movement toward organic & sustainable healthy nutrition

west layette is the home of the steak & shake on sagamore parkway...them double order chili macs with fries & a chocolate shake sure are tasty but that's not gonna mint you in the nba someday (unless you wanna work behind the counter at concessions at pacers games)...between you & me, ronald loves that steak & shake too

cal's elite nutrition program is led by dr suzanne nelson...she works with coach christopher in teaching the bears how to shop & cook healthy foods...that fellow mcdonalds guy jabari bird is known far & wide for his gourmet spaghetti...and unlike other programs, all of the cal coaches are healthy dudes...they won't be lecturing you about nutrition while fuschia sprinkles from the chocolated glazed dunkin' donuts are falling out of their mouth like sean miller, no they will not be doing that at all...wyking & coach martin are still athletes & if you go to cal they will be eating a clean diet side by side with you every step of the way & also be demonstrating techniques/grinding with you on the basketball court too

does the cal nutrition program work?...yeah, k(rooks) was over 300 lbs in high school & thx to his sponge bob like heroic dedication in working with his mom, former s&c coach scott thom (now at washington state) & the current staff he has cored out & reshaped his body...coach nicodemus told me at the team banquet that kam is now 268 lbs with a targeted goal of 265 lbs

and yeah, you can always make the short drive with ivan to the ol' yeller cafe too every now & then...last time we were there, my high school daughters shay & taylor were thrilled that their breakfast burritos could be customized for them in terms of healthy ingredients like avacados & extra tomatoes & lettuce

caleb, let's do this

this is cal basketball#
Gunga la Gunga
OdontoBear66;842494617 said:

Doesn't look like Lisbon to me, but maybe Portofino?? But then with Miss Fucsia, who cares??? North of Lisbon there are some unbelievable beach areas where the "Portugese Shocksters" hang out….

So let me get this straight -- Portofino is no longer in Italy and they speak Spanish there?
Shocky1
Gunga la Gunga;842495055 said:

So let me get this straight -- Portofino is no longer in Italy and they speak Spanish there?

yo soy un dumb azz...lo siento
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky and I have made up... For now. Don't be a dumbazz. Go to games (If and whenever possible within your economic means, life situation and ability to travel). Go Bears!

Dana Altman is a criminal. Still...
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842495058 said:

Shocky and I have made up... For now. Don't be a dumbazz. Go to games (If and whenever possible within your economic means, life situation and ability to travel). Go Bears!

Dana Altman is a criminal. Still...

we attack#
OdontoBear66
Gunga la Gunga;842495055 said:

Don't think Portofino has moved. Still think Italiano is the language of choice and old OB66 could be wrong on the pic, but it sure looks like Portofino to me. Oh, and that is why I am more valuable on the "aged" community threads, or the history of Cal BB in the 50s…..Do remember Bob McKeen and believe it or not an Arriaga (Gabe, brother of the 'furd) played for Cal.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842488258 said:

caleb, among your finalists who is your favorite s&c coach?...who is best going to help you develop your mind, body & skills for the nba?

real talk: you're gonna spend more time with your s&c coach than the head coach

cal family#

caleb, what is the definition of dumb azz in websters (named after the bears happy dance coach)?

that would be jordan "en fuego" mathews talking **** & stuff to coach nicodemus re: him being in better shape & other lies

if you told me nicodemus is an oakland raider's all pro lethal special teams defender & a lockdown cornerback, i would believe you...it should be mentioned that his wife fallon is a diehard member of the raider nation

beware#
NYCGOBEARS
OdontoBear66;842495063 said:

Don't think Portofino has moved. Still think Italiano is the language of choice and old OB66 could be wrong on the pic, but it sure looks like Portofino to me. Oh, and that is why I am more valuable on the "aged" community threads, or the history of Cal BB in the 50s..Do remember Bob McKeen and believe it or not an Arriaga (Gabe, brother of the 'furd) played for Cal.

Sure... We got the poor Arriaga.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842494542 said:

today's twitter reports re: caleb swanigan are inaccurate

"the lisbon plan" is in place, that's not the issue, it's just a matter of dad & son getting on the same page
Polodad
Well shoot. That takes the tension out of this thread.
NYCGOBEARS
Polodad;842495106 said:

Well shoot. That takes the tension out of this thread.

Dana Altman is a criminal.

DramaQueen#
Shocky1

life is an adventure#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842491425 said:

gonna miss posting on the kentucky rivals basketball site, rupp's rafter, after my "cal's monster class" has been deleted by the mods & all my electronic devices banned (who says lexington isn't the silicon valley of the south?)

so shay just let me borrow her iphone on the way to whole (paycheck) foods to check on them wildcat fans

"The only thing they have is Blondie's Pizza. So many Asians and liberals at Cal. It is NOT a basketball school."
-Kerry Kat

"Or that Brown chose Cal because it's an Adidas school..."
-BlueBlood66

"Actually people here would like it. Once you get to the outskirts of the bay area, it's a lot of super redneck shanty towns and country club folk, but with also random wineries and occasionally, a grow operation."
-StubbornPenny

:tree

guess what, my cal's monster class on the purdue rivals board has been shuttered after a week long run on broadway

kinda funny how other schools message boards used to view cal as some kind of affable overweight docile bear to be welcomed, them days are over

the perception has changed: the california golden bears are now in a position to compete for a national championship & nobody wants to hear them roar in their faces with the cal message during recruiting battles for national elite targets

we attack#
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS;842495058 said:

Huh?
What happened?
He PM'd you a brown bag of unmarked bills?
What happened to STFU?
NYCGOBEARS
concordtom;842495169 said:

Huh?
What happened?
He PM'd you a brown bag of unmarked bills?
What happened to STFU?

We're good. Cal basketball is the primary focus. BTW, STFU is still in the repertoire when needed.

Dana Altman is still a criminal.
parentswerebears
NYCGOBEARS;842495177 said:

Cal basketball is the primary focus.

Agree!
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842495177 said:

We're good. Cal basketball is the primary focus. BTW, STFU is still in the repertoire when needed.

and steve alford is a rapist enabler
Shocky1
west layafette, indiana (big sauce, the reason you're laughing is because you know this is true, you grew up with this ****)

berkeley, california

Shocky1
headline from today's zags blog:

"Is the balance of power in the Pac-12 set to move from Tuscon, Ariz. to Berkeley, Calif?"
http://zagsblog.com/articles/cuonzo-martin-talks-ivan-rabb-jaylen-brown-cals-expectations-pac-12-strength/#more-134788

and yeah, kayne's shirt is fuschia
[video=youtube;p_RqWocthcc][/video]
First Page Last Page
Page 191 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.