cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,294,116 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors[/SIZE][/FONT]

Shocky1

back in the day#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842500510 said:

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/jaylen-brown-ready-to-put-stamp-on-bay-area-challenges-rapper-lil-b-to-1-on-1#sthash.K5ImF4zI.uxfs&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/1xgm579ZzV

the bay area is the epicenter of the free speech movement & incoming diamond jaylen brown is already warming up his right to express himself with lil b, a berkeley self proclaimed "american rap artist, producer & motivational speaker"...when these guys meet up at haas espn is gonna interrupt all worldwide programming to bring the action live

and yeah, her dress is fuschia

talent#

i dunno, maybe jaylen is gonna leave tixs or something for lil b at haas pavilion this season

after hours post game party#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842498364 said:

jeff goodman is reporting that the emotionally distraught arizona head coach had the following paranoid conversation with his pool guy trevor (an arizona grad) this morning at his catalina foothils home (which is at the end of a cul de sac of a mediocre cartball course):

trevor the pool guy: "mr miller, would you like me to sweep the pool steps today?"

sean miller (putting down the 2 glazed with sprinkles donuts he's eating for breakfast along with a zero coke): "what the **** are you talking about?...you think we lose twice to wisconsin and now cal is gonna sweep us next season?...quit ******* with me"

trevor: "mr miller, all i'm saying is..."

sean: "look pal, i'm know exactly what you're saying, do you think i'm ******* stupid?...that cal and that bald azz coach is gonna be the new alpha dog in the pac 12...trust me, i hear exactly what you're saying...if you don't like cleaning my pool, you should get the **** out of here and go clean the pools at asu"

josh gershon is now reporting the following tense arizona staff meeting from the bowels of mckale this morning:

sean: "what's going on with you ugly dumb azz clowns?...did you watch the mcdonalds game, allonzo trier jacked up 20 shots, what's up with that?"

joe: "coach, i think..."

sean: "shut the **** up, joe, don't talk unless i ask you to talk, ok?...you're the dumb azz who told me to jettison tyler dorsey and his little league dad for trier...if i wanted a guard to jack up a million lousy shots a game we could've kept td"

damon: "coach, what does jettison mean?"

sean: "shut the **** up, damon...you really are stupid, where did you go to college?"

silence in the room

sean: "look, all i ask is that you dumb azz bitches get me 3-4 basketball players a year that all they wanna to do is play basketball with a basketball on the basketball floor, is that asking for too much?...it's not like cal or stanford where you gotta find guys that can actually read and **** like that"

sean scarfs down the final chocolate glazed donut with fuchsia sprinkles from the double sized box

sean: "if that bald azz guy in berkeley gets his program ahead of my program next season, you sorry broken down candy azz soft clowns are gonna be busing tables at the applebees on craycroft"

miller storms out of the room & the door slams closed

damon (shaking his head): "you got yours printed up?"

joe: "yeah, i'm a step ahead, mine will be ready at kinkos at 5:30 pm today"

sean miller needs a yoga practice#

********************************************************************************

jason scheer is reporting that tucson is a dump & that sean miller had the following heated conversation at his catalina foothills home (on a mediocre golf course for chunky cartballers):

amy miller: "come on sean, put down the maple glazed donuts and come swim with me and the kids"

sean miller (looking at his bloated belly while taking a couple more bites): "that doesn't sound like any fun"

amy: "sweetie, things aren't that bad, didn't you out recruit cal for one guy this year?"

sean: "are you ******* kidding?...mark ******* tollefsen?

amy: "fine, throw a pity party for yourself"

sean: "trust me, i will"

sean (petting his dog lute on the head): "lute, you're really my only friend, how do you think next season is gonna be vs cal?"

lute (wagging his tail): "ruf"

**********************************************************************************

adam schimdt is tweeting he overheard the following angry interaction from the bowels of mckale this morning:

athletic director greg bryne: "sean, gotta be honest here, i'm a little more than worried about your stress levels and behavior these days, you're cursing at your staff daily and gaining a lot of weight...jim and arte are concerned too"

sean (wiping his mouth with his arizona golf shirt to get the red & blue sprinkles off his lips while picking up another donut): "what the **** are you talkin' about?"

greg (with a sigh): "why did damon leave for basically a lateral position at memphis?"

sean (talking with his mouth full): "who knows, who cares, him and josh always had some weird **** going on, anyways we don't need any more guys from the northwest to be successful"

greg: "do you think you'll be able to beat cal 3 times again next season?"

sean picks up the dunkin' donuts variety pack box in front of him, tucks it under his arm & walks out while slamming the door...he really, really likes them variety boxes, he's multiple that way

seasons change, people change, the balance of power in the pac 12 is changing, sean miller is never gonna change & stop eating them heart attack hand grenades, he loves them dunkin' donuts...who knew that huf is the lead singer for future islands?

greg hansen is reporting the following private client/patient conversation between sean miller & the chair of the university medical center's psychiatric department:

sean (glumly laying down on the sofa while morosely picking the blue sprinkles off a chocolate glazed maple bar): "what up, doc?"

dr kalbearski: "sean, a lot of people are worried about you including amy, are you in a good place these days?"

sean (sarcastically): "other than the balance of power in the pac 12 shifting from tucson to berkeley, what would i be upset about?...we lost ivan rabb and jaylen brown to that bald azz guy and now not even loyal wildcats like sean rooks and steve kerr will send their kids to me"

dr kalbearski: "sean, i think it's important that you keep a balanced perspective to ensure your mental health, that you try to maintain a realistic appraisal of your current environment"

sean: "what the **** are you talkin' about?"

dr kalbearski: "tuscon is a dump"

tuscon's #1 ranked hotel, the legendary tucson inn

bear down#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842146897 said:

when kidd was with the phx suns, i used to host j, the team's assistant coach frank johnson (later become the head coach before losing too many games & having an affair with the also married wife of the suns largest corporate sponsor resulted in him being fired (kidz, that's that's the quickest way to throw away a promising career) along with my close friend the now deceased dr gary mack (the team shrink...counseled j on marital issues with mrs crazytown, joumana) at my summer club in flagstaff, forest highlands (which is considered the augusta national of arizona)

j told me during one of our rounds together that his final college list included kansas, arizona, ohio state & kentucky with the jayhawks probably the leader despite his never actually ever visiting lawrence...he started playing in informal pick up games at harmon organized by his friend monty buckley...j told me there was a defining epiphany like moment when walking thru a grove of trees near the creek north of harmon with his gear bag over his shoulder on a beautiful bay area afternoon that it all came together for him

kidd realized how much he loved his mom anne & dad steve and that he wanted to share his college experience with them...it was that simple in jk's mind, he never even made an official visit to cal, there was no need to do so

so j played in front of his mom & dad and friends at the #1 public university in the world before moving on to generate $200+million in nba earning before recently being named the head coach for the brooklyn nets

i last saw j at whisper rock a year ago & he told me that he's never regretted his time at cal...he cherishes the collegiate memories he shared with his parents, dad steve died in 1999 (real talk, our parents will not love live forever and our time with them is limited)

fast forward & another top player in the usa from oakland is faced with similar choices/opportunities

what are your priorities in life, ivan?

family matters#

every bears fan owns a debt of gratitude to monty buckley for acting as the catalyst in bringing the greatest cal basketball player to date to berkeley

monty is now a highly respected aau coach & director

"you progress not through improving what has been done, but reaching toward what has yet to be done"
-monty buckley

left to right, bill elleby, stevie johnson, bill mcclintock, monty buckley & lamond murray

cal family#
HoopDreams

dal9
^lol all the coaches are looking like this is the first time he's dunked or something
GATC
dal9;842507449 said:

^lol all the coaches are looking like this is the first time he's dunked or something

If it was Rooks dunking, I could understand the reactions by the coaches.
antipattern
HoopDreams;842507438 said:

So I guess this means they're practicing?
Shocky1
GATC;842507450 said:

If it was Rooks dunking, I could understand the reactions by the coaches.

nicodemus told me at the team banquet that rooks can now dunk the ball, he could not do that as a freshman
Shocky1
dal9;842507449 said:

the coaches aren't enthused because of the dunk, they're excited because of the king's development with post interior moves/footwork prior to the throw down

this foto illustrates the difference between the cal basketball program & virtually every other program in the nation...all of our coaches (including the strength & conditioning coach) are participating/encouraging on the floor, physically competing & demonstrating teaching moments live

they are not sitting on a stool eating donuts with a whistle around their neck while yelling instructions at a player, no that's not happening in berkeley, california

championships#
south bender
Shocky1;842507486 said:

the coaches aren't enthused because of the dunk, they're excited because of the king's development with post interior moves/footwork prior to the throw down

this foto illustrates the difference between the cal basketball program & virtually every other program in the nation...all of our coaches (including the strength & conditioning coach) are participating/encouraging on the floor, physically competing & demonstrating teaching moments live

they are not sitting on a stool eating donuts with a whistle around their neck while yelling instructions at a player, no that's not happening in berkeley, california

championships#

As if you are some expert on "virtually every other program in the nation."
HoopDreams
dal9;842507486 said:

Shocky1;842507486 said:

Exactly. King could slam it before he ever came to Cal (see video). He is also a top shot blocker as he demonstrated as a freshmen at Cal.
However offensively he was raw and defensely he couldn't move laterally fast enough, nor had the strength to defend some of the bangers

But with a full summer of workouts, the summer practices and games, and a lot of hard work, I expect big improvement from him

[video=youtube;u6A6PHiAHZg][/video]
Shocky1
south bender;842507489 said:

As if you are some expert on "virtually every other program in the nation."

sb, actually i have enough high school, aau, junior college, collegiate & nba sources to have a pretty good idea of how d1 practices are conducted throughout the nation

2 position coaches, a strength & conditioning coach along with a head coach all on the floor at the same time working with a player is very rare in d1 basketball

trust me, a young top 5 player in the 2018 class like jordan brown is viewing this foto & is interested in that type of hands on coaching style by the entire staff
Shocky1
Shocky1;842501298 said:

charles o'bannon, a 6'5" 190 lbs top 40 player in the 2017 class from bishop gorman high school & the las vegas prospects, has been offered by coach martin

o'bannon got serious length (and is still growing) along with lethal behind the 3 point line shooting skills along with a solid mid range game...charles is multiple like the guys in cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)...he's working this summer on both his d & ball handling skills

charles is a highly coveted national recruit with ucla (dad & uncle played there), arizona, kansas, uconn, unlv & louisville (wyking) all targeting the articulate student athlete...but only the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world offers an elite combination of academics & basketball in a family environment along with ideal weather in the diverse & cosmopolitan bay area

yeah, o'bannon would be a strong fit with cal's touch the sky class (2017), he's no lupe fiasco that's for sure

chuck got offered by kansas today but he's also got an aau coach who is in his ear all the time re: the #1 public university in the world

yeah, that would be monty buckley

last time buckley recruited a kidd for the bears it turned out all right
Shocky1

team: colorado buffaloes

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 7th place

coach: tad "bad luck" boyle

what you need to know about boyle: he took over the buffs program in 2010 after successfully turning around a dormant northern colorado basketball program...he quickly transformed the colorado program with 3 runs in the ncca tournament during 2011-2013...the 2013 bufs team was positioned for a deep ncca run & national recognition in what appeared to be a breakthru season when tad's bad luck came out of nowhere, team leader & catalyst spencer dinwiddie was lost for the season with an acl injury

what up in boulder?: the bufs were a dysfunctional team last season with the now departed biggest gunner in the pac 12 askia booker (17.2 ppg) shooting the team out of games (that's gonna be allonzo trier's role in tucson this season)...team chemistry was so bad that boyle & booker mutually agreed that askia wouldn't play in the buffs ill fated cbi post season tournament

josh scott (14.5 ppg & 8.4 rpg), xavier johnson (10.3 ppg & 5.6 rpg) & wesley johnson (6.6 ppg & 6.9 rpg) comprise the best rebounding retunring trio in the pac 12...point guard production & facilitation will be the key re: whether it's gonna be another long season for tad or not, sometimes that bad luck is hard to shake

what this means for the bears: sitting behind the cal bench with coach martin's childhood friend jerry from back in the day in east st louis during the bears gutty & grinding win on a chilly nite in boulder, the coors event center is clearly one of the toughest road venues in the pac 12...the bears gotta work their azzs off this summer with coach christopher in order to be well conditioned enough to compete at a mile high altitude

Shocky1
several readers with connections to a player(s) within the bufs program have told me essentially the same thing that last season's chemistry issues in boulder was not due to ball hog askia booker as opinionated by me rather but rather a more fundamental byproduct of tad boyle not building strong/trusting relationships with his guys
Shocky1
Shocky1;842454659 said:

sat tonite next to jerry, a childhood friend of coach martin from growing up together in the east st louis housing projects back in the day at the coors event center in boulder during the bears mentally tough victory on the road

jerry told me that coach was a way too tall catcher in junior league baseball & that he would trash talk (but with zero profanity) to the hitters the entire game...young cuonzo would relentlessly say stuff like "this guy got no bat, he's gonna strike out again" to jerry every time he was batting

he also told me that everyone respected & feared coach martin's mom sandra, she raised her kids with love & discipline...jerry told me getting on the wrong side of ms sandra was not a smart move

life lessons#

http://www.csnbayarea.com/video_content_type/cals-coach-cuonzo-martin-definition-tough
concordtom
dal9;842507449 said:

No. That would be Rooks.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842458496 said:

flew into cabo san lucas sat nite, met my buddy tommy at the airport & we took a taxi downtown for a late nite dinner at gordos...gordos is a one room restaurant with maybe 12 chairs that serves the best shrimp & steak tacos on earth...the owner takes your order, cooks the food, delivers the meal to your table & then sings too...gotta love gordos

so we hit some range balls to loosen up this morning & hustle over to the 1st tee with our caddies at diamante's el cardonal, tiger woods' 1st golf course design which recently opened

but there are already two groups of fatboys standing by their golf carts (some of them smoking cigars) near the 1st tee, they are all wearing stanford gear, red shirts & hats...clearly they are a stanford group of some type

so the director of golf assesses the situation & walks over and tells the leader of the group, "my apologies mr winchester but we have 2 golf magazine raters who have both played the world's top 100 courses that are invited guests of mr jowdy (the developer of diamante) and it's very important that they both tee of first this morning in order to walk 36 holes today, please stand aside"

mr winchester is ******* pissed and barely nods his head ok...the other guys are grumbling & shuffle off the tee box

so tommy & i step onto the 1st tee as does mr winchester whose got his arms crossed, he's gonna see how good we are, there's gonna be wwiii if we slow down his two groups

we both blast tight draws down the middle of the fairway & hand our drivers to our caddies jesus & javier who are ready to roll

mr winchester has got smoke coming out of his ears & is looking at me with stink eyes

so i smile at mr stanford showing lots of crocodile teeth, lock eyes on him & tell him "go bears" with a wink as we head down the par 5 1st fairway, never looking back

shocky got un boca grande#

tigers woods continued his abysmal play with a 80-76 to miss the cut at the us open at chambers bay

tw is not in a good place mentally, he needs a yoga practice to become more balanced...the difference between good & great athletes is often in the mind...several of the cal basketball players had exceptional games last season but didn't bring a 100% effort on a consistent basis, that's gotta change this season

i dunno, maybe tiger & the donald could design a golf course together, it could be named Dumb Azz National
concordtom
Shocky1;842508116 said:

tigers woods continued his abysmal play with a 80-76 to miss the cut at the us open at chambers bay

tw is not in a good place mentally, he needs a yoga practice to become more balanced...the difference between good & great athletes is often in the mind...several of the cal basketball players had exceptional games last season but didn't bring a 100% effort on a consistent basis, that's gotta change this season

i dunno, maybe tiger & the donald could design a golf course together, it could be named Dumb Azz National

here's a theory for you, see what you think:
Tiger was not only misbehaving with the ladies, but he also used PED's to increase his physical abilities and beta blockers to calm his nerves while standing over putts. The PGA knew about this but since golf revenues were through the roof, everyone looked the other way. After his sexual downfall, so came about the PGA finally moving forward to put the clamps on his illegal drug use. And thus, you have an ordinary washed up has been. He couldn't do it without the help.
tydog
concordtom;842508166 said:

here's a theory for you, see what you think:
Tiger was not only misbehaving with the ladies, but he also used PED's to increase his physical abilities and beta blockers to calm his nerves while standing over putts. The PGA knew about this but since golf revenues were through the roof, everyone looked the other way. After his sexual downfall, so came about the PGA finally moving forward to put the clamps on his illegal drug use. And thus, you have an ordinary washed up has been. He couldn't do it without the help.

Beta blockers are illegal in the PGA? Also, I'm pretty sure Tiger has gotten worse since he bulked up. He's better off laying off the PEDs.
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842493683 said:

jaylen hands, a dynamic 6'2" 155 lbs point guard from chula vista & a top 20 player in the 2017 class, has been offered by the bears staff

"cal has done a great job of recruiting this year and that's something i'm looking at"
-jaylen hands

jaylen had been considered a ucla lean with arizona running a tight 2nd position but let's be real here, there's a new national powerhouse program in the united states with much stronger academics than both ucla & arizona that's located in the cosmopolitan and diverse san francisco/oakland bay area

jaylen hands would be a potential dynamic impact leader for cal's touch the sky class (2017) to assure the current upward recruiting trajectory of the california golden bears basketball program:

cal's monster class (2013)
cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
cal's touch the sky class (2017)
cal's unnamed class (2018)*

*the vision is jordan brown, elijah hardy & ideally marvin bagley

jaylen has got a busy summer schedule trying out for the team usa squad starting on may 28th & also playing for the compton magic aau team but still intends to unofficially visit berkeley with his dad ronnie who knows coach wyking jones from playground games growing up in inglewood back in the day

the bears staff will be most successful when all 5 coaches (coach martin, huf, tracy, wyking & nicodemus) build relationships with prospective recruits & their families...these 5 guys comprise arguably the most likable & hardest working collegiate basketball staff in the nation, a staff that will compete with anybody including coach cal for any recruit with academic ambition in the united states

some valuable recruiting lessons were learned (from my perspective) this year in chasing guys with overly involved dads/selfish position demands like tyler dorsey & bennie boatwright and guys who lack the necessary academic ambition to flourish at cal like brandon sampson (no ncca qualifying score) but obviously the diamonds are forever class (2015) has transformed the #1 public university in the world to an epic turning point on the basketball court that even pudgy noted donuts expert sean miller has conceded that cal could win the national championship this upcoming season

this **** is getting live

do you got your season tix(s) at haas?...why not?...man, you don't wanna be like that lupe fiasco

this is cal basketball#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

jaylen hands was originally a strong arizona or ucla lean before cal's diamonds are forever class made them a player in his recruitment

now the wildcats staff is picking up the velocity of the their recruitment of markus howard, a 2017 point guard from arizona in light of cal's recent momentum in building strong relationships with jaylen & his family...howard is a prolific scorer & a former asu commit & decommit when he saw the handwriting on the wall re: herbie

this could be a cal vs ucla battle in the near future
Shocky1
former cal running back & seattle seahawks superstar beast mode crashing the warriors party

oaktown#
HoopDreams

[video=youtube;BPF279FYslE][/video]
Shocky1

team: oregon state beavers

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 6th place

coach: wayne "who's your daddy" tinkle

what you need to know about tinkle: wayne's daughter elle plays at gonzaga & daughter joslyn plays at stanford

what up in corvallis?: the beavs return everybody including senior point guard gary payton ii (13.4 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 3.2 apg), malcolm dunvivier (10.7 ppg & 3.5 apg), victor robbins (10.3 ppg), berkeley's langston morris-walker (9.3 ppg & 4.6 rpg), jarmal reid (8.3 ppg) & olaf schaftenaar (7.8 ppg) plus tinkle's son tres & assistant coach stephen thompson's son jr (whose recruitment wisely ended by the cal staff when dad took the job in corvallis), both are top 100 2015 recruits...the beavs play fundamentally sound defense but their abysmal team shooting will hold them back, osu is gonna be tough when the final score for both teams is in the 50s & 60s

what this means for the bears: cal will need to push tempo vs the methodical osu, the new 30 second clock rule will not help the deliberate beavs
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Chapter 6 of the Elite vs Elite series
This time up: [COLOR="#0000CD"]Jaylen Brown[/COLOR] vs Thomas Bryant (and Ted Kapita)
ESPN rates Bryant the #20 recruit in 2015
ESPN rates Kapita the #71 recruit in 2015
Jaylen Brown: 29pts 15rebs [/SIZE]

[video=youtube;EoqsiE076J0][/video]
Shocky1
let's be real here, graduating from the #1 public university in the world requires a ton of work, it can be done but it takes a focused & consistent effort to get it done...and the rewards for that degree are significant & life changing

one of the numerous upsides to all that work is that it's gonna help you get the girl of your dreams...them girls are looking for guys that are mentally limitless in terms of relentlessly pursuing opportunities in life...in today's fiercely competitive global economy, those with advanced educations are at a distinct advantage in successfully achieving their goals

yeah, these are lots of schools for dumb azzs that don't require much work academically if all you wanna do is play basketball with a basketball on a basketball court but in the long run that's not gonna help you get the girl of your dreams

sometimes you gotta go thru something to get something

dreams#
Shocky1
what's the 1st college that came to mind for cal basketball high priority recruiting target jaylen hands when asked re: his recruitment?

http://zagsblog.com/articles/2017-west-coast-point-guard-jaylen-hands-drawing-interest/
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5][SIZE=4]
(may have to have an instragram account)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]https://instagr.am/p/4Mq5PeOnD_[/SIZE]
Shocky1
my dad has always encouraged my sister & i to pursue our unique dreams in life, he told us we could accomplish anything that we set our minds too if we work hard enough

he gave me my legal middle name of sherlock because of his lifelong love of sherlock holmes (he always referred to our house address as 221b baker street)

we had the following conversation when i was in 4th grade on the way to harmon for a bears basketball game:

shocky: "dad, do you really think sherlock holmes is a real person?"

dad: "yes"

shocky: "well how come we've never met him, how do you know he's real?"

dad: "son, it has been said that the heart understands things that the mind does not begin to understand"

shocky: "what does that mean?"

dad: "shocky, it means we're going to get a chocolate sundae at ghiradelli after the game & that i love you"

i love you dad too, dad
[video=youtube;nse8jE_Mb8I][/video]

the hound of the baskervilles (shocky is a mutt)#
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842508567 said:

my dad has always encouraged my sister & i to pursue our unique dreams in life, he told us we could accomplish anything that we set our minds too if we work hard enough

he gave me my legal middle name of sherlock because of his lifelong love of sherlock holmes (he always referred to our house address as 221b baker street)

we had the following conversation when i was in 4th grade on the way to harmon for a bears basketball game:

shocky: "dad, do you really think sherlock holmes is a real person?"

dad: "yes"

shocky: "well how come we've never met him, how do you know he's real?"

dad: "son, it has been said that the heart understands things that the mind does not begin to understand"

shocky: "what does that mean?"

dad: "shocky, it means we're going to get a chocolate sundae at ghiradelli after the game & that i love you"

i love you dad too, dad
[video=youtube;nse8jE_Mb8I][/video]

the hound of the baskervilles (shocky is a mutt)#

Wise man.

Cal ball is in my blood, too:
1969 water polo- second place.
1997 1st and 2nd round NCAA tourney, Sacramento
1994 World Cup round of 16-Sweden vs Romania ( best game of the tourney)
All of the 49er championships.

So, if my dad hadn't gotten that scholarship to Cal, then quit, then raised me in sports, no PWB. And no PWB baby girl to go to a game with me this winter.

Happy Fathers Day!
Shocky1
give jon wilner credit for trying to unravel the mystery (to some) of cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_28355473/five-star-prospects-give-cal-mens-basketball-no

elementary, my dear watson
First Page Last Page
Page 201 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.