cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,278,480 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Shocky1

august 13th-depart san francisco, ivan hugs tami goodbye who packs him a tasty mac & cheese comfort take away
august 14th-cross international dateline, roger shows everybody his well stamped up passport
august 15th-arrive melbourne, tour melbourne & meet shelias, roman buys a "i luv melbroune" t-shirt for moms & an australian language book for himself, brenden takes a selfie with the hot brunette female lifeguard at the pool
august 16th-game #1 vs victoria select
august 17th-tour old melbourne gaol, nick smilingly tells t-wall that joeys got hops, jaylen misses the morning tour while oversleeping in his hotel "really comfortable bed"
august 18th-game #2 vs frankston select
august 19th-depart for sydney, look for jordan's lost luggage, jabari gets lost in the hotel elevators, ivan trades his signed bishop o'dowd t-shirt to an aussie for her signed bikini top
august 20th-game #3 vs australian institute of sports (ais)
august 21st-tour sydney, bail (k)rooks & the king out of jail, brandon shows everyone his new tat of a kangaroo, coach christopher leads the team on a 17.8 kilometers run on bondi beach with jaylen meeting the girl of his dreams
august 22nd-depart for brisbane, drive to gold coast, stephen sings showtunes on bus, cole & nick threaten to walk the rest of the way & sammy has to be the peace maker (again), t-wall tells coach martin that he needs a haircut (which takes 50 seconds)
august 23rd-game #4 vs illawarra hawks
august 24th-arrive in san francisco, huf visits with the parents of a key bears target in san mateo, a 3rd grader with a lethal mid range game & straight a's in school

down under#
Shocky1
the only accurate public source for the accurate weights for the basketball team is the cal's monster class thread...kameron rooks is listed on the calbears.com official website at 260 lbs, kam told me before saturday's practice that he currently weighs 249

yeah, k(rooks) is gonna be off to the races

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
"to whom much is given much is tested"
-jaylen brown, noted philosopher

Shocky1
what up with your wife roberta's luggage?

https://www.facebook.com/CalMensBBall/videos/vb.268794273137903/1190265020990819/?type=2&theater

candy azz soft#
HoopDreams
Meet MaAne' Mosley

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]http://www.calbears.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=4278898[/COLOR][/SIZE]
BoaltBear
Shocky1;842524530 said:

https://www.facebook.com/CalMensBBall/videos/vb.268794273137903/1190265020990819/?type=2&theater

candy azz soft#

Haha that's a good catch. Coach is rolling in style.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842520965 said:

Dear Mr. Shoski,

In all my years of serving and protecting the citizens of the State of California, I have never encountered such a hostile employer than Coach Martin and his comment, "keep those foul smelling broken down freaks afar from me, all I care about is them Diamonds" with respects to his views regarding walk ons.

You have not only directly recruited Cal's Diamonds are Forever Class (2015), facilitated the long overdue practice of yoga to the Cal basketball program, continued your tireless efforts to improve the lives of rescue dogs but now are also dangerously working to change the playing conditions for the slow and the forgotten, the Cal basketball walk ons.

Mr. Shoski, I am very concerned for your safety as a whistle blower. In fact I fully expect the Cal Athletic Department to intentionally give your seats to the Spieker family and then blame it as an accidental oversight. Yes, I believe that will happen.

So please travel safely with the wind at your back as we work together to eradicate the saddest show on earth, the Cal basketball walk ons.

Respectfully yours,

Dr. Neita Safety

Dear Mr. Shoski,

We have a real problem, Coach Martin has officially responded to my office's initial complaint of allegations with the following terse statement:

"I will play them walk ons if them Bears are up by at least 65 points and there's less than 3.9 seconds less in the game, until then I will keep that annoying dumb azz Shocky and his rescue walk ons further afar from me."

Wow.

Respectfully yours,

Dr. Neita Safety
Shocky1
Shocky1;842524530 said:

candy azz soft#

ok, i apologize to coach martin re: the cheap shot re: his carrying around women's ysl luggage like a shemale or something like that

his charming wife roberta told me at practice last saturday that she would be traveling with the team to australia, coach is probably graciously putting her luggage into the team bus to the airport

coach likes to tell the story that he met roberta as a sophomore at purdue, he was a basketball star & upon meeting him she told him she'd never heard of him or anything
bearsandgiants
Shocky1;842524579 said:

ok, i apologize to coach martin re: the cheap shot re: his carrying around women's ysl luggage like a shemale or something like that

his charming wife roberta told me at practice last saturday that she would be traveling with the team to australia, coach is probably graciously putting her luggage into the team bus to the airport

coach likes to tell the story that he met roberta as a sophomore at purdue, he was a basketball star & upon meeting him she told him she'd never heard of him or anything

So THAT'S how I spruce up my '96 Olds Ciera!
Shocky1
for those bringing their clubs to oz this winter (reverse seasons):

1. royal melbourne (west)-dr alister mackenzie's sandbelt gem, top 2-3 course in the world

2. lost farms (tasmania)-coore & crenshaw modern classic

3. kingston heath-beautifully routed on a small parcel of land

4. barnbougle dunes (tasmania)-tom doak masterpiece with wildly contoured green sites

5. new south wales-only course near sydney worth playing

6. ellerston-kerry packard's private residence (richest man in australia), only 400 rounds a year & one set of tees at 7300 yards (set up at 7100 yards playing firm & fast the day i visited, greg norman design)

7. royal melbourne (east)-recently renovated by tom doak

8. st andrews beach-mornington peninsula gem, best public course in oz

9. royal adelaide-has lost much of its sandy features but still worth playing

10.victoria-best starting hole in australia

all of these courses are walkable designs, australians are fit people, golf carts are for lazy azz americans that drive mini vans to dunkin' donuts (talking about you, sean miller)
Shocky1
SRBear;842518704 said:

So, Shocky, where are you planning to golf in Australia?

i will not be traveling to australia this august with the team, it's will be winter in there & that's not the ideal time to walk 36 holes a day

instead i'll be traveling down under the 1st week of november when my friend darius oliver noted author of the planet golf books officially opens his cape wickham golf course on king island which is expected to be a serious candidate for future world top 100 lists...cape wickham has been designed by mike devries who worked for tom ooak back in the day & who is best known for his outstanding original work at the kingsley club in northern michigan & the alistar mackenzie restoration of the meadow club in marin county (i used to caddie there & san francisco golf club during my high school & cal days)
Shocky1
bearsandgiants;842524661 said:

So THAT'S how I spruce up my '96 Olds Ciera!

let's do this

Shocky1
the linked below video is intended as a public service educational announcement for all prospective future cal basketball student athletes

popular#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
HoopDreams;842524897 said:

Shocky1
after lengthy consultation with the in house overcompensated creative branding/marketing talent along with input from chancellor nicky d & his crew, cal's targeted 2018 class is officially named as follows:

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)
cal's touch the sky class (2017)
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
cal's monster class (2013)

there are parties tonite worldwide from east st louis to sacramento to paris to new york's upper side to berkeley to melbourne celebrating this collegiate blockbuster announcement

NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842524977 said:

after lengthy consultation with the in house overcompensated creative branding/marketing talent along with input from chancellor nicky d & his crew, cal's targeted 2018 class is officially named as follows:

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)
cal's touch the sky class (2017)
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
cal's monster class (2013)

there are parties tonite worldwide from east st louis to sacramento to paris to new york's upper side to berkeley to melbourne celebrating this collegiate blockbuster announcement

Where's the kiss my azz class?
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842524979 said:

Where's the kiss my azz class?

maybe 2019, by then hopefully shay & taylor will be out of the house at college & will not have any influence re: the cal's monster class thread
[video=youtube;bk_p5Yb5LFM][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Andy Katz thinks we have a tough schedule[/SIZE]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842491892 said:

trust me, the staff knows about 2018 phenom jordan brown...both theo robertson & travis decuire were telling me about a blue chip middle schooler from near sacramento a year ago

6'9" 180 lbs phenom jordan brown of woodcreek high school in roseville is blowing up in the eyes of the national recruiting scouts/analysts today at the team usa camp in colorado springs

coach martin & the bears staff are actively building relationships with the future top 5 player in the 2018 class

nor cal, baby

"jordan brown has been great this evening...2018 pf is a potential big timer"
-eric bossi

[video=youtube;gdbdtj8odfw][/video]

yeah, jordan brown is the real deal...

jordan, are you gonna ask former nba all star & current mayor sacramento kevin johnson how that cal degree set him up for life?

the university of california, berkeley (short drive from roseville for moms)=#1 ranked public university in the world

jordan brown & his family are currently unofficially visiting cal including an australia preparation team practice this afternoon

jordan is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa as a freshman at woodcreek high school

cal along with ucla & arizona (good luck for moms driving to los angeles & tucson for all of her son's games) have offered the future top 5 player in the 2018 class

yeah, elijah hardy facilitating the bears as an elite point guard with jordan brown, miles norris & marvin bagley iii is the 2018 targeted vision in berkeley these days

let's do this#

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842515448 said:

"cal is a great school...i'm around it a lot because i live 15 minutes away...it's a great environment and great people...coach martin, coach yanni and coach webster are great people"
-elijah hardy

"2018 team arsenal pg elijah hardy is terrific in transition...can handle and has very good speed but his vision is his best quality"
-josh gershon

ivan told me at last saturday's practice that elijah is a dynamic playmaker/tremendous talent, a good student at the academically rigorous bishop o'dowd & just needs to continue working on playing under control

dragons cal pipeline#

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]mingling with the natives
[/SIZE]
HoopDreams
Shocky1
the california golden bears staff with huf as the lead recruiter are the 1st major school to actively target miles norris, a 6'8" 180 lbs 2018 big wing from mater dei catholic in chula vista

miles got size 15 feet & is expected to grown a couple more inches...he is smooth with interior dunks, an accurate mid range game & 3 point shooting skills and most importantly, a very high basketball iq which is a coveted trait by the staff...defensively norris uses his elite length to close out on defenders

the gameplan right now is to get miles on campus for an unofficial visit in the very near future

yeah, a 2018 class of marvin bagley iii, jordan brown & miles norris with elijah hardy distributing/facilitating would be the cornerstones of a ncca championship team

let's do this#:gobears:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

HoopDreams
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]this just in...

word is that [COLOR="#0000CD"]Sean Marks[/COLOR], who originates from nearby New Zealand, has one more year of eligibility left, and will be joining the Cal basketball as a walk-on during their Australian tour[/SIZE]

Shocky1
marvin bagley iii as a 7th grader
[video=youtube;BYR8Qiy12e0][/video]

Bobodeluxe
The kid from El Cerrito High transferred to Findlay Prep, for what it's worth.
GoCal80
I think we can learn a thing or two about warm ups from the Australians

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Ivan Rabb says keep an eye on [COLOR="#0000CD"]Elijah Hardy[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[video=youtube;UVDd8qHQM1Q][/video]

OdontoBear66
GoCal80;842525234 said:

I think we can learn a thing or two about warm ups from the Australians

You are stealing the shockster's thunder here....Nicodemus may need to absorb some Aussie culture...
Shocky1

shine bright#
concordtom
Shocky1;842525375 said:

shine bright#

Gee, I hope just ONE of my daughters grow up to achieve this!
Aim high!
Or low if you one of the guys.
Shocky1

(left to right) jordan "en fuego" mathews, jaylen "the philosopher" brown, tyrone "the general" wallace, jabari "alcatraz" bird, ivan "meek mill's only fan" rabb & kameron "spongebob" rooks

strong defensive opener holding victoria secret to 20 of 61 shooting along with an efficient cal offense with an unselfish 17 assists (team high 7 by brandon chauca) & only 9 turnovers

15 of 30 free throws & 3 of 12 3 pointers are areas of continued focus for necessary improvement

jaylen with 17 points on 6-11 fgs, jordan with 15 points on 6-7 fgs & no 3 point attempts reflecting his focus this summer on his mid range game, kameron with 14 points on 6-8 fgs & 6 boards, ivan with 11 points on 5-6 fgs & a team high 11 rebounds & t-wall with a versatile 10 points along with 6 assists, 3 boards & 2 blocks all scoring in double digits for the bears

diamonds are forever#
First Page Last Page
Page 215 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.