cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,289,658 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky, you're making yourself a fairly "public" figure here. How would you feel if cameras were trained on you during Cal basketball games, captured you during your "poorest" expression moments, posted online, complete with insulting cartoons?
HoopDreams
BearsObserver
Stanford is in play for Dejan.
Shocky1
oregon basketball update: former ducks basketball player/rapist brandon austin has filed a $7.5 million dollar against the university of oregon:
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

criminal dana altman has continually lied to authorities that he did not know that austin had raped a providence female student when he recruited him to transfer to oregon...there is literally nobody on earth who believes that the head coach of the university of oregon & its vast resources would not know that a player he's luring to eugene raped a providence student

then austin got to eugene & repeatedly raped an oregon female student with 2 of his teammates

the oregon victim filed a lawsuit against altman which was settled out of court with a significant undisclosed settlement

if you don't think dana altman is a piece of ****, your just not playing attention (or you're a ducks fan)

this is oregon basketball#
OldBlue1999
Haha I was wondering if Minot would chime in about Perkins. Sounds like someone has a hankerin' for hot dish.

You really haven't lived until you've spent time in Fargo in January. I truly admire the fortitude of anyone who can live there long term, but as a native Californian I just prefer to admire them from afar.
Shocky1
wayne arnold, a 6'3" 165 lbs scorer from dominguez high school straight outta compton & the earl watson aau team attended cal's midnight madness scrimmage with teammate brenton woods & also did the hang with other 2018 prospects at the cal vs usc football game before leaving at halftime for a tour of the berkeley campus

arnold is not only a fast developing player with significant upside but he's also got a 3.6 gpa...yeah, he's mentally limitless with academic ambition...coach christopher could assist him in the physical maturation in becoming an elite pac 12 player via cal's relentless/challenging s&c program

wayne arnold is a key priority prospective student athlete for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

[video=youtube;EAXEPIakOUQ][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including southern california)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842524693 said:

i will not be traveling to australia this august with the team, it's will be winter in there & that's not the ideal time to walk 36 holes a day

instead i'll be traveling down under the 1st week of november when my friend darius oliver noted author of the planet golf books officially opens his cape wickham golf course on king island which is expected to be a serious candidate for future world top 100 lists...cape wickham has been designed by mike devries who worked for tom doak back in the day & who is best known for his outstanding original work at the kingsley club in northern michigan & the alistar mackenzie restoration of the meadow club in marin county (i used to caddie there & san francisco golf club during my high school & cal days)

walked 36 holes today on a perfect australian summer day at cape wickham which is on secluded king island which is halfway between tasmania & the mainland state of victoria

cape wickham is gonna be a world top 25 course in future rankings, it's that outrageously scenic & strategic

picture below is the risk/reward par 18 hole which plays over a beautiful white sandy beach to a small greensite perched by the ocean

yeah, a cal degree will help you do anything you wanna do

follow your dreams#
Shocky1
former 2016 cal recruit schnider herard from prestonwood christian high school in texas commits to ben hovland's mississippi state
Shocky1
concordtom;842584476 said:

Shocky, you're making yourself a fairly "public" figure here. How would you feel if cameras were trained on you during Cal basketball games, captured you during your "poorest" expression moments, posted online, complete with insulting cartoons?

i dunno probably not scratch my azz so much in public & probably wear a whole lot more fuschia like t-wall

my fashionista daughter taylor advises that it's very obvious that tyrone's girlfriend ms alcantar got that fuschia t-shirt for him...yeah them curvy brunette yoga females like fuschia a lot

real talk#
Shocky1
let's be real here, the cal's monster class is an invaluable source of priceless information for current & prospective cal student athletes

you don't believe me?

t-wall's social life prior to reading the cal monster class thread...his lipstick is kinda fuschia but that's not the point here

t-wall's girlfriend ms alcantar after reading the cal monster class thread re: the beauty of them curvy brunette yoga females

"it was a promise to my grandfather (charles james johnson) who passed away, so for me to be the first in the family to get that degree, i think it shows my siblings and younger family and relatives that they can go to school and get a degree, it's not all about sports or anything like that...so i think that's why i'm getting my degree"
-tyrone wallace

the above is totally not true, it's all about that curvy brunette yoga girlfriend ms alcantar, right t-wall?

50 year decision#
Shocky1
"you love, you serve and you care...it's the simplest, most powerful, greatest success model of all time"

-coach martin

this is cal basketball#
HoopDreams
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]it's happening...
[/SIZE]
concordtom
Shocky - I'm requesting that you leave player's girlfriends out of your threads.
Too far....
AlphaBear
I'm the anti shocky. I'm a dumb azz PE teacher with a degree from SSU who hates golf, doesn't attend Cal games, and married a non yoga teaching women who loves French fries & ice cream. #togetherweattack
Shocky1
concordtom;842585338 said:

Shocky - I'm requesting that you leave player's girlfriends out of your threads.
Too far....

not gonna happen, t-wall can tell me directly on november 13th if that's what he wants

Shocky1
AlphaBear;842585346 said:

I'm the anti shocky. I'm a dumb azz PE teacher with a degree from SSU who hates golf, doesn't attend Cal games, and married a non yoga teaching women who loves French fries & ice cream. #togetherweattack

alpha, i like how you roll, send me a private message if you wanna be my guest for a game at haas this season & experience in person the magic of cal basketball

together we azz crack#
BearsObserver
Vance Jackson's school ...

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14052174/uconn-huskies-graduation-rate-20-percent-improving
Shocky1

"the process is the pleasure the journey is the destination..."

-jaylen brown, noted philosopher with a strong yoga practice

Shocky1
"roger moute has been practicing at a very high-level for us#together we attack"
-coach hufnagel

"international students like roger represent over 80 countries@uc berkeley...the diversity at cal is special!"
-coach martin

roger's energy off the bench is infectcious, he's the consummate team player & a true student athlete

and yeah, at the basketball team banquet taylor & i were pretty moved by roger's appreciation of "the energy you bring to the team" & the amazing offer to stay at his family's home in yaounde, cameroon next time our travels take us to africa

merci beacoup, roger

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the continent of africa)
Shocky1
lana, the saddest dog in the world, has received over 3000 adoption inquiries after being given up by her family & becoming heartbroken

when are you gonna take home a rescue dog?

let's do this

http://www.today.com/news/saddest-dog-world-receives-more-3-000-adoption-applications-t54076

a moment of love#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Jaylen Dunkzilla Brown[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[video=youtube;4xVFoFtXc6Q][/video]

concordtom
Shocky1;842585354 said:

not gonna happen, t-wall can tell me directly on november 13th if that's what he wants

If they get engaged, go ahead and post. Until then, I consider who players are dating to be a mostly private matter, certainly not for digestion here.
concordtom
Shocky1;842585382 said:

lana, the saddest dog in the world, has received over 3000 adoption inquiries after being given up by her family & becoming heartbroken

when are you gonna take home a rescue dog?

let's do this

http://www.today.com/news/saddest-dog-world-receives-more-3-000-adoption-applications-t54076

a moment of love#

okay.... I suppose you can come over for dinner...
concordtom
Shocky1;842585379 said:

"roger moute has been practicing at a very high-level for us#together we attack"
-coach hufnagel

"international students like roger represent over 80 countries@uc berkeley...the diversity at cal is special!"
-coach martin

roger's energy off the bench is infectcious, he's the consummate team player & a true student athlete

and yeah, at the basketball team banquet taylor & i were pretty moved by roger's appreciation of "the energy you bring to the team" & the amazing offer to stay at his family's home in yaounde, cameroon next time our travels take us to africa

merci beacoup, roger

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the continent of africa)

In addition to our love of basketball and Cal, here's another thing Roger and I have in common.
Shocky1
usc & unlv met in a secret scrimmage with incoming freshmen stephen zimmerman posting a double double

i dunno it seems kinda stoopid because what's really the difference between a secret scrimmage with nobody there except my pal pat haden & a trojans regular home game?

usc averaged an abysmal 3,552 fans (with around 1,500 actually showing up) per game last season at the galen center, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

this is trojans basketball#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842522360 said:

unlike kayne, ivan rabb has gained 12 lbs of muscle in the last 5 weeks by working relentlessly working with coach christopher in cal's s&c program...no wonder kim k is gonna dump kayne's sorry broken down azz...in speaking with young ivee it's very clear that he's humble, articulate & thoughtful but my favorite thing about observing him today was watching him peek back several times with a smile on his face at his moms tami working in the back of the room with her cuisine/catering, yeah he's a mama's boy too

shine bright#

there's absolutely no point of young ivee building up with good weight with coach nicodemus if the dumb azz bears guards aren't gonna feed him & let him eat down low and the sleeping azz coaches aren't gonna scheme for that to happen

ivan, forget about all this basketball **** & just go on the jamarcus russell diet plan, just enjoy yourself

real talk#
Shocky1
the linked below video is intended as a public service educational announcement for all prospective future cal basketball student athletes trying to better understand the high school social scene

the girl of your dreams is interested in a fun, romantic, confident, thoughtful, well educated guy that is mentally limitless that loves his moms...yeah, she wants to meet a cal basketball player with a diploma...just ask t-wall

and if you're not foul smelling that's a plus too

concordtom
Shocky1;842585488 said:

the linked below video is intended as a public service educational announcement for all prospective future cal basketball student athletes trying to better understand the high school social scene

and if you're not foul smelling that's a plus too

LOL. Okay, I'll give you credit here. THAT was funny.
concordtom
Shocky1;842585463 said:

usc averaged an abysmal 3,552 fans (with around 1,500 actually showing up) per game last season at the galen center, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

The Mathews family cares about Trojan basketball..... next year....
Shocky1
this is how the shockster paid his way thru cal...no wonder i got a connection with them rescue walk ons, we understand the struggle

yoga pants#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]LeBron James and [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Jaylen Dunkzilla Brown[/COLOR] are trend setters[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Shorter shorts enable these players to slash through defenses quicker (less drag), and lift higher for MONSTER dunks (less weight)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]http://www.wsj.com/articles/who-loves-short-shorts-lebron-james-does-1446763574[/SIZE]
Shocky1

dejan, you are fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of the world with truly friendly people that celebrate the outdoors, it kinda reminds me of california...when you attend college in the united states you're gonna be off to the races

wheels up#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;pM1ymo8wxYo][/video]
First Page Last Page
Page 238 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.