cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,293,806 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

dejan vasiljevic, the king of the long range 3 pointer, has got his glamorous tour of the united states of america booked at travelocity.com

dejan, let's break down your official visits in advance, ok?

louisville: december 9th thru the 11th, rick (if he's not fired by then by the board of regents and/or formally declared a criminal by the ncca) is gonna give dejan a personal tour of the stripper dorms...the emphasis of this trip will be telling vasiljevic that he would be exclusively a basketball player playing basketball on the basketball court with a basketball (other than the late night parties in the dorms)

cal: december 12th & 13th including the st marys game at haas pavilion vs the gaels with 5 australians (2 from victoria, 2 from tasmania & 1 from new south wales)...will visit again with them california golden bears that he dropped 55 points on in 2 games during cal's trip down under...and yeah, the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including australia) is located in the beautiful san francisco bay area which is as culturally diverse as melbourne...wouldn't be surprised if coach hufnagel takes him to whole foods too

miami: january 8th thru the 10th...the hurricane are wisely not gonna bring dejan to south florida during the nasty humid summer months or the windstorm season...vasiljevic will figure out that miami is a football school & that men's basketball is almost as popular as women's beach volleyball & drinking excessively and vomiting on south beach

lsu: january 12th thru the 14th...opportunity to visit with ben simmons but let's be real here, lsu is a big time basketball program that is loosely affiliated with an academically mediocre school...good looking girls on campus if you like big hair blondes that wanna get impregnated by you so you can pay all their bills for the next 21 years while they watch tv & get their nails done

stanford: january 14th thru the 16th...stanford is only slightly behind cal in the world collegiate rankings at #4...that's a good thing because after 7 years of making the ncca tournament only once & an overall pac 12 record of 58-68, johnny dawkins is heading into his final season in palo alto as the cardinals are projected to finish in the cellar of the pac 12 this year...did i mention that stanford girls tend to be ugly & that stanford attendance has been declining the last several seasons due to the most apathetic fan base in the pac 12?

don't be a dumb azz#
south bender
Shocky1;842585830 said:

dejan vasiljevic, the king of the long range 3 pointer, has got his glamorous tour of the united states of america booked at travelocity.com

dejan, let's break down your official visits in advance, ok?

louisville: december 9th thru the 11th, rick (if he's not fired by then by the board of regents and/or formally declared a criminal by the ncca) is gonna give dejan a personal tour of the stripper dorms...the emphasis of this trip will be telling vasiljevic that he would be exclusively a basketball player playing basketball on the basketball court with a basketball (other than the late night parties in the dorms)

cal: december 12th & 13th including the st marys game at haas pavilion vs the gaels with 5 australians (2 from victoria, 2 from tasmania & 1 from new south wales)...will visit again with them california golden bears that he dropped 55 points on in 2 games during cal's trip down under...and yeah, the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including australia) is located in the beautiful san francisco bay area which is as culturally diverse as melbourne...wouldn't be surprised if coach hufnagel takes him to whole foods too

miami: january 8th thru the 10th...the hurricane are wisely not gonna bring dejan to south florida during the nasty humid summer months or the windstorm season...vasiljevic will figure out that miami is a football school & that men's basketball is almost as popular as women's beach volleyball & drinking excessively and vomiting on south beach

lsu: january 12th thru the 14th...opportunity to visit with ben simmons but let's be real here, lsu is a big time basketball program that is loosely affiliated with an academically mediocre school...good looking girls on campus if you like big hair blondes that wanna get impregnated by you so you can pay all their bills for the next 21 years while they watch tv & get their nails done

stanford: january 14th thru the 16th...stanford is only slightly behind cal in the world collegiate rankings at #4...that's a good thing because after 7 years of making the ncca tournament only once & an overall pac 12 record of 58-68, johnny dawkins is heading into his final season in palo alto as the cardinals are projected to finish in the cellar of the pac 12 this year...did i mention that stanford girls tend to be ugly & that stanford attendance has been declining the last several seasons due to the most apathetic fan base in the pac 12?

don't be a dumb azz#

Stanford "girls" tend to be ugly? I would counter that Stanford's women tend toward beautiful. As if these sort of gross generalizations matter.

As usual, Shocky, what is childish and ugly is your objectification of women, as part of your condescension toward the high school athletes that Cuonzo et al. are recruiting. Should I throw in your in your stunning narcissism?
Shocky1
sami "where's waldo" eleraky has been academically suspended along with 2 teammates for tonight's university of pacific exhibition game vs carroll college

eleraky is from aalborg denmark & was a cal commitment before not being academically cleared by the ncca

i watched sami for half a game after a morning round at the nearby olympic club at head coach justin labagh's city college of san francsco & told travis decuire and gregg gottlieb that eleraky's development at that point made him a very marginal pac 12 player...coach montgomery caught a rams game shortly thereafter & the mutual decision was made to head in separate directions

make no mistake about, absolutely every prospective student athlete recruiting evaluation by the basketball staff at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world weighs both athletic upside & academic ambition

Shocky1
dejan, south bender & i have colloborated to compile the following pretrip pictorial collegiate guide for your upcoming official visits in the united states

louisville

miami

lsu

stanford

cal

50 year decision#
south bender
Very funny, Shocky...
Shocky1
let's be real here, good looking curvy brunette yoga females (3rd from the right) from academically mediocre schools break up with their dumb azz college boyfriends that got no future other than working as a shift supervisor at the medford truck stop so they can try to date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league school grads when they leave a dump like eugene, that's just the way of the world

real talk#
SFBearz
south bender;842585853 said:

Stanford "girls" tend to be ugly? I would counter that Stanford's women tend toward beautiful. As if these sort of gross generalizations matter.

As usual, Shocky, what is childish and ugly is your objectification of women, as part of your condescension toward the high school athletes that Cuonzo et al. are recruiting. Should I throw in your in your stunning narcissism?

With clinical narcissism like this, the person is incapable of seeing it and doesn't have any shame for shameful behavior.
Shocky1
south bender;842585883 said:

Very funny, Shocky...

together we attack#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
"one day at a time..."

-jaylen brown aka captain obvious

Shocky1
SFBearz;842585977 said:

With clinical narcissism like this, the person is incapable of seeing it and doesn't have any shame for shameful behavior.

sfbearz, i dunno but you're kinda the wrong guy to be talking about weird **** behavior...not that there's anything wrong with what you're doing, we're not here to judge

Shocky1
the 2016 tournament will feature arizona, butler, santa clara & vanderbilt, there's gonna be 2 strong academic institutions & 2 academically mediocre schools participating in that tournament

my fashionista daughter taylor & i are very much looking forward to a morning thanksgiving breakfast con la familia en scottsdale & then a light dinner in las vegas before them california golden bears brawl with the defensively elite san diego aztecs (that are transitioning to a more up tempo/fast break offense this season) in a nationally televised fox sports game on thursday november 26th in this year's tournament

we waited too long to get dinner reservations, nobu at caesar's palace don't got a table for us right now...maybe a grant handshake with the hostess will solve that problem

otherwise it's gonna be dinner with elvis & his entourage on the strip...sorry sweetie

vegas, baby#
Shocky1
paris austin with 18 points on 6-11 shooting & 6-8 free throws in his d1 debut at boise state's taco bell arena

guess what, cal guards & coaches?...i'll bet paris could unselfishly feed (unlike you dumb azz clowns) my boy young ivee in spots down low that would allow him to do severe & permanent damage to opponents
HoopDreams

[SIZE=7][FONT=Century Gothic]Are YOU?[/FONT][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
south bender
Shocky1;842587494 said:

paris austin with 18 points on 6-11 shooting & 6-8 free throws in his d1 debut at boise state's taco bell arena

guess what, cal guards & coaches?...i'll bet paris could unselfishly feed (unlike you dumb azz clowns) my boy young ivee in spots down low that would allow him to do severe & permanent damage to opponents

My comments, dear Shockster,

You mention nothing about assists for Austin; the stats are all about his scoring. Young Rabb is not your "boy." Since you have not seen the lineup of this year's team on the court against an opponent, how can you possibly know (and the implication is there in your writing) that we need Austin to "unselfishly feed" Rabb? Lastly, I am happy to have Martin and his staff do the recruiting, without your input.
Shocky1
the california golden bears give back, do more community service than any other college basketball team in the united states of america

one of the underlying foundations of the greatest public institution of higher learning in the world is based upon activism & helping those less fortunate...and yeah, that includes them rescue dogs too

a degree from the university of california, berkeley is a truly cherished honor, using that degree for the greater good is part of the deal

coach martin & his staff and players humbly understand this duty to serve

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
south bender;842587717 said:

You mention nothing about assists for Austin; the stats are all about his scoring. Young Rabb is not your "boy." Since you have not seen the lineup of this year's team on the court against an opponent, how can you possibly know (and the implication is there in your writing) that we need Austin to "unselfishly feed" Rabb? Lastly, I am happy to have Martin and his staff do the recruiting, without your input.

thank you for the insightful feedback

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal women beat Westmont in an exhibition game by a score of 91-39
The freshmen looked impressive in their debut, especially C Kristine Anigwe with 19 pts and 6 rebounds...
...and PG Asha Thomas with 28 pts and 7 assist (only 1 TO)

Asha is from local Bishop O'Dowd High School, and good friends with one Ivan Rabb[/SIZE]

bar20
Shocky1;842587466 said:

the 2016 tournament will feature arizona, butler, santa clara & vanderbilt, there's gonna be 2 strong academic institutions & 2 academically mediocre schools participating in that tournament

my fashionista daughter taylor & i are very much looking forward to a morning thanksgiving breakfast con la familia en scottsdale & then a light dinner in las vegas before them california golden bears brawl with the defensively elite san diego aztecs (that are transitioning to a more up tempo/fast break offense this season) in a nationally televised fox sports game on thursday november 26th in this year's tournament

we waited too long to get dinner reservations, nobu at caesar's palace don't got a table for us right now...maybe a grant handshake with the hostess will solve that problem

otherwise it's gonna be dinner with elvis & his entourage on the strip...sorry sweetie

vegas, baby#

Have you ever eaten at Hugo's Cellar at the Four Queens? You won't be disappointed.

http://www.fourqueens.com/dining/index.php
HoopDreams
Shocky1
"what sounds good to eat?"
-tyrone wallace

according to chunky monkey sean miller this is the deal but at least the donut boy of tucson is smart enough to know that cal "can win the national championship based upon their talent"

this is the healthy solution per coach christopher, nicodemus don't like it when jabari is eating popcorn & **** like that at the house...them california golden bears are not gonna ransom their futures by eating a bunch of crap

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/ransom-demo-feat-shynova-rbt-jns-san-juan-haru-prod-take-f-light

ransom#
GoBears635
HoopDreams;842587961 said:

[SIZE=5]Cal women beat Westmont in an exhibition game by a score of 91-39
The freshmen looked impressive in their debut, especially C Kristine Anigwe with 19 pts and 6 rebounds...
...and PG Asha Thomas with 18 pts and 7 assist (only 1 TO)

Asha is from local Bishop O'Dowd High School, and good friends with one Ivan Rabb[/SIZE]

fify

Asha still played very well in her Cal debut.
concordtom
south bender;842587717 said:

Shocky is clearly bummed that Cal did not offer Austin.
He sees himself as a force (this thread is a tool of) for Cal recruiting. And he's right in recognizing that recruiting is absolutely vital for team success on the court. And I don't doubt his support for what Austin brings to team play. Were I a school official, however, I'd steer clear and wide of his questionable tactics and style.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842581031 said:

what is the biggest area of much critically needed improvement for the cal basketball team if it's going to achieve it's unlimited potential during the upcoming season?

getting the ball to ivan rabb down low in the paint where he can do something offensively with his vast but currently underutilized scoring skills

this is totally on the bears guards & cal coaching staff, wake the **** up...you gotta special talent, try sharing the ******* basketball with him, ok?...guards gotta look for ivan & the coaches gotta scheme better for rabb too

i could tell ivan was getting frustrated during the 1st half with the minimal amount of touches so i yelled at young ivee "ivan, finish with the ball, be selfish baby" as he ran downcourt by me...ivan actually looked at me with a pained look & said "i'm trying"

i feel young ivee's pain...he played for 4 years at bishop o'dowd with his montera middle school best friend point guard paris austin who unselfishly shared the ball with his mcdonald all american teammate in places that ivan could do severe & permanent damage to opponents

then the **** hit the fan...i attended ivan's post high school national high school all star games which were remarkable for the guards like allonzo trier absolutely never sharing the ball, just jacking up off balance 3 pointers...the only way for bigs to score in these playground games is offensive boarding put backs

then the bears went to australia & more of the same with young ivee not put in positions to be successful

let's be real here, if them callifornia golden bears don't figure out a way to feature my boy ivan rabb offensively, then both young ivee & myself are gonna transfer to tami rabb's former school, them sacramento state hornets

and yeah, then i'll start a thread entitled "sacramento state's monster class"

https://vimeo.com/45797764

go hornets#

the absolute #1 priority for tonite's exhibition game at 7:00 pm vs carroll college is gonna be feeding my boy young ivee, to put him in positions to be successful

the 1st offensive series set should feature an entry pass to ivan so he can do severe & permanent damage

yeah, i'm not really interested in some dumb azz coach martin press conference after another mediocre 18-15 season with the following comment "in retrospect we did not reach our potential on the floor this year because offensively we kept ivan rabb further afar from the basketball"

that **** is not acceptable

the time is now#
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/13976326/no-12-california-golden-bears[/COLOR][/SIZE]
stu
Shocky1;842588060 said:

the absolute #1 priority for tonite's exhibition game at 7:00 pm vs carroll college is gonna be feeding my boy young ivee, to put him in positions to be successful

What about our walk-ons? What's their priority?
south bender
Shocky1;842588060 said:

the 1st offensive series set should feature an entry pass to ivan so he can do severe & permanent damage

yeah, i'm not really interested in some dumb azz coach martin press conference after another mediocre 18-15 season with the following comment "in retrospect we did not reach our potential on the floor this year because offensively we kept ivan rabb further afar from the basketball"

the time is now#

Delusion, thy name is Shocky! Or have you replaced Cuonzo as coach of our Bears?
concordtom
south bender;842588228 said:

Delusion, thy name is Shocky! Or have you replaced Cuonzo as coach of our Bears?

He is at once Mr. Insider, lead recruiter, head coach, praiser of coach Martin for all he is and does, and now calls our coaches and guards dumb-azzes. But I thought we were full of high gpa student athletes at the #1 school in the universe.
Main thing they tell politicians is Stick To Your Message. Otherwise, you erode your own credibility.
south bender
At least Shocky is talking about basketball in his latest post and not some golf course...

For that I am grateful.

Go Bears!
MSaviolives
HoopDreams;842587715 said:

And go Scorchers!
south bender
MSaviolives;842588303 said:

And go Scorchers!

Yes! Christian (I assume that is he in the pix) looks bigger. Typical that kids graduating from Cal are not fully into their physically mature manhood at that time.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842588060 said:

the time is now#

the 1st offensive series set for them california golden bears, there's a beautiful entry pass to young ivee...ivan scores the basket, is fouled & knocks down the free throw for a 3 point play at the 19:47 mark

exactly as i drew it up

ivan, you're welcome

the magic of cal basketball#
Shocky1
concordtom;842588247 said:

He is at once Mr. Insider, lead recruiter, head coach, praiser of coach Martin for all he is and does, and now calls our coaches and guards dumb-azzes. But I thought we were full of high gpa student athletes at the #1 school in the universe.
Main thing they tell politicians is Stick To Your Message. Otherwise, you erode your own credibility.

you forget to mention that i also relentlessly persuaded coach christopher to introduce yoga as part of the s&c body recovery rehab & that i've persuaded more fans to buy tixs to cal basketball games at haas pavilion than any other fan in the history of cal basketball all the while defending the rights of them walk ons

south bender
Shocky1;842588718 said:

you forget to mention that i also relentlessly persuaded coach christopher to introduce yoga as part of the s&c body recovery rehab & that i've persuaded more fans to buy tixs to cal basketball games at haas pavilion than any other fan in the history of cal basketball all the while defending the rights of them walk ons

And, dear Shocky, the most amazing part of the incredible wonder that you are is your self-effacing modesty!

Go Bears!
First Page Last Page
Page 239 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.