cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,272,115 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842582688 said:

team: arizona state sun devils

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 7th place

coach: bobby "off to the races" hurley

what you need to know about hurley: did you know that despite earning millions in the nba that bobby hurley squandered much of his life's savings & lost his family's horse estate because of financial mismanagement/non performing investments related to the ponies

i dunno maybe bobby can mentor his sun devils re: the fastest mudder in the 3rd race at belmont, the best books in jersey, the tightest slots in vegas & **** like that...when he tells his guys we're off to the races, he means it

what up in tempe?: the sun devils lose their best player shaqueille mckissic but return starters savon goodman (11.2 ppg & 7.6 rpg), gerry blakes (11.1 & 4.2 rpg), eric jacobson (8.3 ppg & 5.9 rpg), point guard tra holder (7.0 ppg & 3.6 apg) & a pair of female best friends forever

during bobby's 1st week on the job in tempe he met with an influential donor group of sun angels & promised them he wouldn't build the program with disgruntled transfers & junior college dudes with criminal records like herbie...hurley promised them he would make asu the duke of the west with guys that excel in the classroom

but then reality got in the way

bobby has already chased off 3 student athletes:
**chance murray
**connor macdougal
**sai tummala

hurley has talked his buffalo point guard torian graham to transfer to asu, signed a junior college big obinna oleka who was suspended at central florida college for "violation of team rules" & also signed maurice o'field from midland community college after running into academic problems at the harvard of the southeast, east tennessee state

bobby is also making a run at 5 star thon maker who intends to arrive at his selected college in january & then leave in march...maker isn't even a one & done, he's more like on the 10 week plan

gotta check with my current 1st wife kat (a sun devil) to see if you can even graduate from asu in 10 weeks, who knows...she got 2 economically worthless degrees (undergraduate & graduate school) from tempe which is the academic equivalent of passing astronomy 10 at cal

one thing is known, bobby is no coach k, but his starting 5 is gonna be multiple...that's a sure thing

no wonder asu is the #1 ranked college in the world for producing the most strippers (and mrs degrees who wanna date & marry guys with cal, stanford & ivy league degrees)

what this means for the bears: 2 challenging games vs asu this season but that's about it, the sun devils & the bears are recruiting guys with totally different academic profiles...asu fans are gonna eventually figure out that bobby is recruiting a bunch of dumb azzs just like herbie

asu is 11-7/1-4 with road wins at unlv & creighton along with a home victory over #18 ranked texas a&m, they are an athletic & dangerous team

the sun devils are led by explosive point guard 6'1" 180 lbs tra holder (16.2 ppg, 3.7 rpg & 3.3 apg), 6'4" 195 lbs gerry blakes (10.8 ppg with an abysmal 27.8% on 3 pointers along with 5.7 rpg), 6'7" 215 lbs willie atwood (10.6 ppg with 39.6% on 3 pointers along with 5.4 rpg), 6'6" 220 lbs savon goodman (10.3 ppg with 55.3% on fgs & 7.1 rpg) & 6'10" 240 lbs eric jacobsen (7.3 ppg & 5.4 rpg)

asu has jacked up more 3 pointers (408 attempts) than anybody else in the pac 12, cal has gotta contest those shots & not let them get easy looks and get into a rhythm...with long perimeter shots there are also usually long rebounds & the devils thrive on crashing the offensive boards...the bears gotta block out their guys, aggressively/cleanly clear the boards & look to push tempo on the break

both rabb & brown gotta post up strong and attack the basket & not settle for longer range shots and defend at a high level without any more dumb azz foul troubles, the problem isn't the refs it's your being out of position & then reaching/grabbing azz with your hands, knock that **** off now, ok?

let's do this

gameday at haas#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842633747 said:

unsuccessful people are consumed by blaming others for their misfortunes in life vs productively focusing on problem solving solutions to effectively deal with the situation & move forward

it's not the refs#

bears gotta sit in strong defensive postures & quit being out of position defensively and then reacting by reaching out/grabbing azz with their hands, that's gonna be called a foul every single time

the blame game is for losers
Shocky1
"our game plan has been us...we need to get back to playing the way we need to play in order for us to be successful...more or less, our opponents are too comfortable in their offense...they're moving the ball too easily...we have to get them out of that comfort zone...our margin (rebounding) isn't an outstanding margin...defensively especially...we need to be really together and connected as a group...if we don't do any of those things, then our defense is going to suffer and you have a hard time winning games"

is that coach martin to the local media?

nope, it's bobby "off to the races" hurley to the arizona republic
Shocky1
true cal basketball fans gotta fill haas pavilion & bring a tidal wave of energy to them california golden bears tonite at 6:00 pm, it's not some weird coincidence that we're undefeated on our home court this season

hopefully oski will be out of rehab for the battle, every voice at haas matters

gotta lotta energy, gotta lotta (asu) enemies#
concordtom
Shocky1;842636417 said:

true cal basketball fans gotta fill haas pavilion & bring a tidal wave of energy to them california golden bears tonite at 6:00 pm, it's not some weird coincidence that we're undefeated on our home court this season

hopefully oski will be out of rehab for the battle, every voice at haas matters

gotta lotta energy, gotta lotta (asu) enemies#

I like your posted photo this time, Shocky.
I also liked your shirt selection this evening WAY better.
Way to go. With the Cal victory, that's 3 out of 3!
Happy Trails.
Shocky1

left to right, sam "miami raider" singer, kingsley "the human eraser" okoroh, jabari "attack mode" bird, jordan "creasy" mathews, jaylen "ice in his veins" brown & ivan "give me the ******* ball" rabb

late in crunchtime with the game (and the season if you're a drama queen) on the line & young ivee despite 4 fouls blocks a post interior shot & then the king (4 blocks) follows up with a redunkulous block too, absolutely clutch defensive stops

sammy singer facilitated the offense & distributed 8 assists along with taking the opportunistic driving to the basket shots to keep the sun devils defense honest...sam, great job keep on smiling & keeping the guys together

key 3 pointers by brandon "the sniper" chauca & stephen "the warden of alcatraz" domingo, both looked comfortable on the court & bench production is always a plus

and yeah, ivan (6 assists) & jaylen (5-7 fgs & 6-8 fts) played like diamonds

let's be real here, this season is a wild azz rollercoaster

hold on (this ride is not over yet)#
Shocky1
coach jones is coaching up both k(rooks) & the king, checkmate

the king got 4 critical blocks & defended the basket with a commanding presence, he's doing a better job of anticipating & establishing a strong defensive position

yeah, the king could be the pac 12's next robert upshaw (without all the dope), he's got guts

the king of darby (god save the queen)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;l7FCTaXJ8gk][/video]
SchweddyBallin'
concordtom;842636651 said:

I like your posted photo this time, Shocky.
I also liked your shirt selection this evening WAY better.
Way to go. With the Cal victory, that's 3 out of 3!
Happy Trails.

[code]
Jerry: No, I just got my laundry back.

Elaine: Ohhh! GoldenBoy?

Jerry: He didn't make it.

Elaine: I'm sorry.

Jerry: This is GoldenBoy's son, BabyBlue.
[/code]

Baby Blue indeed.
concordtom
You have my permission to wear this one on Saturday as a hex:

Shocky1
#12 ranked arizona (16-3/4-2) relied upon its starters to score 67 of their 71 points in folding the stanford cardinals (10-7/3-3) 71-57 in palo alto despite 16 turnovers by the wildcats

criminal dana altman's oregon ducks (15-4/4-2) burgularized usc (15-4/4-2) 89-81 in cold azz eugene

utah (14-5/3-3) shoots a lights out 11-22 (50%) on 3 pointers & 11-12 (91.7%) on free throws to earn a highly coveted pac 12 road win in pullman 92-71 over washington state (9-9/1-5)

st marys (16-2) knocks off wcc rival gonzaga 70-67 at the gaels tiny crack house in moraga
Shocky1
SchweddyBallin';842636688 said:

[code]
Jerry: No, I just got my laundry back.

Elaine: Ohhh! GoldenBoy?

Jerry: He didn't make it.

Elaine: I'm sorry.

Jerry: This is GoldenBoy's son, BabyBlue.
[/code]

Baby Blue indeed.

yeah, not gonna miss my yoga class tomorrow, that's not gonna happen

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842634223 said:

"i'm plugged in, i'm charged up"

-t-man

real friends#

"i go to war for anyone who goes to war for me!#simple"

-t-man

tyson is gonna be in berkeley this weekend on an official cal visit for the arizona game

25th street#

t-man in the haas tonite behind the cal bench & celebrating jaylen falling in the california sun

Shocky1
2017 point guard & cal target jade smith of st joseph notre dame had the best game of his life with 29 points on 11 fgs & 7-9 fts along with 14 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 assists & 3 blocks as the pilots flew over hercules titans 62-54

https://vimeo.com/45797764
concordtom
Shocky1;842636701 said:

don't be a dumb azz#

Now go with a gold variety on Saturday and you'll have pulled off the Double.
Shocky1
[video=youtube;RT7HH-YWqCM][/video]
Shocky1
Shocky1;842596135 said:

let's be real here, if the bears don't feed a flashing young ivee down low in the paint tonite both rabb & myself are this close to transferring to the tami rabb's school, them sacramento state hornets

sacramento state's monster class#

yeah, young ivee & me have torn up all that transfer paperwork ****
Shocky1
Shocky1;842612877 said:

it's kinda like lou richie told me "when ivan touches the ball, good things happen"

https://vimeo.com/45797764

the time is now#

yeah, last nite the offense ran thru rabb & young ivee responded with a career high 20 points on a lethal 8-11 fgs, a solid 4-6 fts, 8 boards & 3 blocks but most importantly 6 ASSISTS

ivan, you gotta clean up the 4 turnovers, ok?

let's do this

this is cal basketball#
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842636815 said:

yeah, young ivee & me have torn up all that transfer paperwork ****

Damn....Coach Katz had saved a roster spot for him too.....guess he just has to go back to the drawing board...Ivan's staying put...
Shocky1
Shocky1;842521621 said:

jeff goodman is reporting that the emotionally distraught arizona head coach had the following paranoid conversation with his pool guy trevor (an arizona grad) this morning at his catalina foothils home (which is at the end of a cul de sac of a mediocre cartball course):

trevor the pool guy: "mr miller, would you like me to sweep the pool steps today?"

sean miller (putting down the 2 glazed with sprinkles donuts he's eating for breakfast along with a zero coke): "what the **** are you talking about?...you think we lose twice to wisconsin and now cal is gonna sweep us next season?...quit ******* with me"

trevor: "mr miller, all i'm saying is..."

sean: "look pal, i'm know exactly what you're saying, do you think i'm ******* stupid?...that cal and that bald azz coach is gonna be the new alpha dog in the pac 12...trust me, i hear exactly what you're saying...if you don't like cleaning my pool, you should get the **** out of here and go clean the pools at asu"

josh gershon is now reporting the following tense arizona staff meeting from the bowels of mckale this morning:

sean: "what's going on with you ugly dumb azz clowns?...did you watch the mcdonalds game, allonzo trier jacked up 20 shots, what's up with that?"

joe: "coach, i think..."

sean: "shut the **** up, joe, don't talk unless i ask you to talk, ok?...you're the dumb azz who told me to jettison tyler dorsey and his little league dad for trier...if i wanted a guard to jack up a million lousy shots a game we could've kept td"

damon: "coach, what does jettison mean?"

sean: "shut the **** up, damon...you really are stupid, where did you go to college?"

silence in the room

sean: "look, all i ask is that you dumb azz bitches get me 3-4 basketball players a year that all they wanna to do is play basketball with a basketball on the basketball floor, is that asking for too much?...it's not like cal or stanford where you gotta find guys that can actually read and **** like that"

sean scarfs down the final chocolate glazed donut with fuchsia sprinkles from the double sized box

sean: "if that bald azz guy in berkeley gets his program ahead of my program next season, you sorry broken down candy azz soft clowns are gonna be busing tables at the applebees on craycroft"

miller storms out of the room & the door slams closed

damon (shaking his head): "you got yours printed up?"

joe: "yeah, i'm a step ahead, mine will be ready at kinkos at 5:30 pm today"

sean miller needs a yoga practice#

********************************************************************************

jason scheer is reporting that tucson is a dump & that sean miller had the following heated conversation at his catalina foothills home (on a mediocre golf course for chunky monkey cartballers):

amy miller: "come on sean, put down the maple glazed donuts and come swim with me and the kids"

sean miller (looking at his bloated belly while taking a couple more bites): "that doesn't sound like any fun"

amy: "sweetie, things aren't that bad, didn't you out recruit cal for one guy this year?"

sean: "are you ******* kidding?...mark ******* tollefsen?

amy: "fine, throw a pity party for yourself"

sean: "trust me, i will"

sean (petting his dog lute on the head): "lute, you're really my only friend, how do you think next season is gonna be vs cal?"

lute (wagging his tail): "ruf"

**********************************************************************************

adam schimdt is tweeting he overheard the following angry interaction from the bowels of mckale this morning:

athletic director greg bryne: "sean, gotta be honest here, i'm a little more than worried about your stress levels and behavior these days, you're cursing at your staff daily and gaining a lot of weight...jim and arte are concerned too"

sean (wiping his mouth with his arizona golf shirt to get the red & blue sprinkles off his lips while picking up another donut): "what the **** are you talkin' about?"

greg (with a sigh): "why did damon leave for basically a lateral position at memphis?"

sean (talking with his mouth full): "who knows, who cares, him and josh always had some weird **** going on, anyways we don't need any more guys from the northwest to be successful"

greg: "do you think you'll be able to beat cal 3 times again next season?"

sean picks up the dunkin' donuts variety pack box in front of him, tucks it under his arm & walks out while slamming the door...he really, really likes them variety boxes, he's multiple that way

seasons change, people change, the balance of power in the pac 12 is changing, sean miller is never gonna change & stop eating them heart attack hand grenades, he loves them dunkin' donuts...who knew that huf is the lead singer for future islands?

***********************************************************************************

greg hansen is reporting the following private client/patient conversation between sean miller & the chair of the university medical center's psychiatric department:

sean (glumly laying down on the sofa while morosely picking the blue sprinkles off a chocolate glazed maple bar): "what up, doc?"

dr kalbearski: "sean, a lot of people are worried about you including amy, are you in a good place these days?"

sean (sarcastically): "other than the balance of power in the pac 12 shifting from tucson to berkeley, what would i be upset about?...we lost ivan rabb and jaylen brown to that bald azz guy and now not even loyal wildcats like sean rooks and steve kerr will send their kids to me"

dr kalbearski: "sean, i think it's important that you keep a balanced perspective to ensure your mental health, that you try to maintain a realistic appraisal of your current environment"

sean: "what the **** are you talkin' about?"

dr kalbearski: "tuscon is a dump"

tuscon's #1 ranked hotel, the legendary tucson inn

*************************************************************************************
eric bossi is reporting the following conversation from the dunkin' donuts on ina road this evening:

amy miller: "honey, relax, losing tj leaf isn't the end of the world, right?"

sean miller (stuffing a strawberry jam maple bar in his mouth): "are you serious, we're probably gonna lose him to ucla and them adidas shoes and that totally ***** up our chances with jaylen hands visiting this weekend, might as well just get drunk again during his visit, we got zero ******* chance now"

amy: (sipping a diet dr pepper): "kinda weird how all the arizona fans thought your being coach of the usa team would help recruiting"

sean: "our fans are around 90 years old and live in retirement communities in green valley, they don't know ****"

amy: "well at least you got to spend time with archie"

sean: "**** archie, he never shares them donuts, he's just a greedy chunky monkey"

amy: "sweetie, what's really bothering you?"

sean: "that bald azz guy in berkeley is closing the gap on our program, i'd really like to kick the crap out of that shocky guy too, he's ******* annoying"

amy: "i really wish you wouldn't swear so much around the kids & maybe you could pay more attention to us, ok?"

sean (glumly): "what?"

bear down#

on march 5, 2015 sean miller left his starters late in the game as he intentionally tried to roll up the score (score 100 points & beat cal by 40+ points) in tucson in an effort to serve notice to then recruit ivan rabb that cal was a ******* 2nd rate basketball program...the wildcats beat the bears 99-60 as a result of miller's transparent actions to disrespect the bears...i looked the cal players & staff players in their eyes as they left the court that nite and smiled

then the overmatched bears met the wildcats in the pac 12 tournament and seniors dwight tarwater, christian behrens & david kravish physically knocked the **** out of their opponents in a bloody losing battle, there was no hanging of heads in the locker room, guys left their hearts on the court

and now almost a year later young ivee is wearing a californa golden bears uniform at the #1 ranked public university in the world & the academically mediocre (95%+ acceptance rate) school from pima county is coming to haas pavilion

and yeah, sean miller is not only the chunky donut boy from tuscon but he's also created a galaxy of bad karma that even my yoga practice can't save him from

this **** is getting live

karma (saturday nite at haas)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]With Wallace sidelined, every Bear needed to step up
With Singer and Chauca at the point, someone needed to crash the glass to make up for the loss of Wallaces strong rebounding stats

That was Mr Bird, thank you

Jabari grabbed EIGHT rebounds
He also didn't settle for floating around the 3
He attacked the basket and showed off that sweet pull up jumper
Then he iced the game with two cool free throws at the end[/SIZE]

south bender
HoopDreams;842637247 said:

[SIZE=5]With Wallace sidelined, every Bear needed to step up
With Singer and Chauca at the point, someone needed to crash the glass to make up for the loss of Wallaces strong rebounding stats

That was Mr Bird, thank you

Jabari grabbed EIGHT rebounds
He also didn't settle for floating around the 3
He attacked the basket and showed off that sweet pull up jumper
Then he iced the game with two cool free throws at the end[/SIZE]

Great post, HD! Congratulations to our Mr. Bird!

Go Bears!
Shocky1
sammy got a lot of fans including this cute bart girl, his family & raiders back in south beach, south bender & the shockster...true california golden bears fans are gonna travel by bart, boats, airplane, helicopters, skateboards & even hitchhike if necessary to be in haas pavilion tomorrow nite at 5:30 pm, there are still some tixs available at calbears.com for this epic matchup with the disrespecting donut boy of tuscon

but perhaps his biggest fan these days is t-wall...since his injury tyrone has encouraged sam to stay aggressive & play his game, this message was reinforced during the asu pre game introductions when wallace spoke privately in singer's ears once again with his positive messages of brotherhood

t-wall, my respect for you extends far beyond anything you've ever done with a basketball on a basketball court but let's be real here, you'd better get a yoga practice if you want any chance with that curvy brunette ms alacantar...if you told me she's a yoga instructor, i would believe you

cal's monster class (2013)#
south bender
Shocky1;842637358 said:

sammy got a lot of fans including this cute bart girl, his family & raiders back in south beach, south bender & the shockster...true california golden bears fans are gonna travel by bart, boats, airplane, helicopters, skateboards & even hitchhike if necessary to be in haas pavilion tomorrow nite at 5:30 pm, there are still some tixs available at calbears.com for this epic matchup with the disrespecting donut boy of tuscon

but perhaps his biggest fan these days is t-wall...since his injury game tyrone has encouraged sam to stay aggressive & play his game, this message was reinforced during the asu pre game introductions when wallace spoke privately in singer's ears once again with his positive messages of brotherhood

t-wall, my respect for you extends far beyond anything you've ever done with a basketball on a basketball court but let's be real here, you'd better get a yoga practice if you want any chance with that curvy brunette ms alacantar...if you told me she's a yoga instructor, i would believe you

cal's monster class (2013)#

Yes, indeed, Sam elated all his fans and we hope for more against the Wildcats!
Shocky1

so i'm currently getting mentally balanced for tomorrow site's epic battle with arizona by working on my practice at evans field ...sure it's a little wet outside right now but i'm spiritually dancing in the rain

and where's my yoga buddy jaylen brown?...is he ignoring me, who am i gonna meditate with then?...them rescue walk ons?...wonder if glapion is gonna big time them too?

sigh
Shocky1
south bender;842637361 said:

Yes, indeed, Sam elated all his fans and we hope for more against the Wildcats!

sb, isn't it past your bed time on the eve of a big game?

gameday curfew?#
Shocky1
it should be pointed out that in the foto above that miss cute bart girl kinda looks like she's massaging my boy sammy's chest

this could result in either a fairytale romance or a really bad ending
BoaltBear
Shocky1;842637217 said:

and now almost a year later young ivee is wearing a californa golden bears uniform at the #1 ranked public university in the world & the academically mediocre (95%+ acceptance rate) school from pima county is coming to haas pavilion

karma (saturday nite at haas)#

That's damn right. Game time boys. Let's come to play.
HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842582712 said:

team: arizona wildcats

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 1st place

coach: sean "dunkin' donuts" miller

what you need to know about miller: his guys play tenacious defense, not a great gameday coach...and yeah he likes them dunkin' donuts variety boxes, he's multiple that way

what up in tucson?: arizona loses a lot in stanley "bumper car" johnson (13.8 ppg & 6.5 rpg), undrafted college drop out brandon ashley (12.2 ppg & 5.2 rpg), rondae hollis-jefferson (11.2 ppg & 6.8 rpg) & fearless leader tj mcconnell (10.4 & 6.3 apg)

the wildcats will return kaleb "zeus" tarczewksi (9.3 ppg & 6.2 rpg) who along with utah's jakob poeltl are the best true 5s in the pac 12...boston college transfer ryan anderson will be an impact player at the 4 after redshirting last season & gabe york (9.2 ppg) along with former bears recruit (moms didn't like berkeley) elliott pitts & parker jackson-cartwright (suspended at loyola high school for cheating on classwork) will play bigger roles along with incoming freshman allonzo "the gunner" trier, justin simon & chase comanche (moms is a protypical little league dad)...the wildcat with the most nba upside ray smith tearing his acl is a damaging loss

what this means for the bears: the pac 12 title & west coast dominance runs thru tucson until cal knocks them on their azz...tuscon is a dump but them senior citizens from the surrounding retirement communities along with the low gpa students show up at mckale in numbers...this program was built by the legendary lute olson along with his braintrust jay john...it's currently being slowly run into the ground by donut boy, he's shown no indication that he's capable of winning the big games

bear down#

arizona is 16-3/4-2 with their best win a road victory 68-63 over gonzaga (the zags lost this week to st marys in moraga), they did not play a typical lute olsen challenging preseason schedule

the wildcats are led by starters 6'9" 235 lbs ryan anderson (15 ppg with a lethal 57.1% on fgs & 10.1 rpg), 6'3" 190 lbs gabe york (13.8 ppg with 44% on 3 pointers, the bears chaser gotta fight thru screens), 7' 250 lbs kaleb tarczewski (10.5 ppg with an accurate 55.1% on fgs & 8.5 rpg), 6'9" 205 lbs mark tollefsen (8.8 ppg & 3.6 rpg) & 6'3" 200 lbs kadeem allen (8.7 ppg & 3.8 apg) & subs 7' 255 lbs dusan rustic (8.4 ppg & 4.6 rpg) & allegedly 5'11" 170 lbs parker jackson-cartwright (4.8 ppg & 3.7 apg)...allonzo trier got a broken right hand & elliott pitts is a pot head

arizona is playing more uptempo this season (82 ppg) & that should benefit cal...the wildcats are a strong rebounding team & the bears gotta match their intensity on the boards...both ivan & jaylen will have post up opportunities for high percentage shots & getting arizona's bigs in foul trouble...both the king & kam will need to protect the basket without fouling...the wildcats guards & wings are not nba guys like last season, there will be opportunities to attack the basket & knock down the open 3 pointers

this is the game of the year at haas pavilion, are you gonna be there in person?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842591620 said:

beauty & the beast#

cal's least informed & most enthusiastic fan will be in the haas tonite with her dumb azz dad

yeah, taylor doesn't let a lack of basketball knowledge get in the way of celebrating the magic of cal basketball

prez of the brenden glapion scholly fan club#
Shocky1
advice to gabe york

do not **** wit jordan mathews

creasy forever #24#
CalEnviroLaw
F*** Arizona, F*** Tucson, beat the donuts!
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal is the Arizona killer...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]And [COLOR="#0000CD"]Jordan Mathews[/COLOR] with the daggers[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Jaylen Brown[/COLOR], the backup...
...backup PG, with 7 assists

and he also made plays all over the court and forced the entire Arizona defense to try to stop him

and how about those two blocks!?!!!![/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 270 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.