cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,279,470 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
south bender
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842646052 said:

south bender, with all due respect, everything you just wrote is a bunch of excuse making garbage for cal's weird subset of "fans" that analyze/complain about the cal basketball program but that don't actually create any gameday energy for their team...one of the challenges facing really smart people (i.e. cal fans) is that they tend to intellectualize things & don't live in the moment which they later regret

i'm doing a public service here to help leper island colonists not live our their boring existences with regrets, got it?...these are the same guys that didn't kiss the girl of their dreams back in the day when they had a chance & they rue their lack of action then

if $ is the issue, please send me a private message & we will confidentially work something out to get those fans in the haas

if cal is gonna become an elite basketball program, then the fans need to do their part too like the crazies in lawrence & lexington, let's do this

a life well lived starts with action#

Written as a true narcissist!

Maybe you can poll the posters on this site, and see how many have attended, thanks to your "public service."

I assume that you are reaching out to those you see as lepers, and not to me. I have attended more games than you may in your lifetime, and every home game I add to my total.
Shocky1
south bender;842646056 said:

Written as a true narcissist!

Maybe you can poll the posters on this site, and see how many have attended, thanks to your "public service."

I assume that you are reaching out to those you see as lepers, and not to me. I have attended more games than you may in your lifetime, and every home game I add to my total.

south bender, were you were aware i never mentioned the game attending histories of either you or me in the original post?

it's kinda narcissistic that you thought this was about you & your fandom, that's ok we're all flawed in our own ways plus you got that pesky unibrow mostly mowed down now which is always a good thing
Shocky1

"mama wanna retire only right that i go hard...we coming out of the projects baby"

-tyson jolly

this is cal basketball#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][COLOR="#0000CD"]Congrates![/COLOR][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Jabari Bird[/COLOR] had perhaps his best game of the season with 5-8 shooting, including 3-5 from deep, and a MONSTER slam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]and the Cal fans came up big too with a sellout crowd ... do you think there is a correlation? [/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]The Cal band played at Half Time at Super Bowl 50 ...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Shocky1
future mcdonalds all american true student athlete with a 3.8 gpa jordan brown scored 26 points as his woodcreek timberwolves endangered them del oro golden eagles 75-54 in roseville

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is focusing upon jb, dude has ivan rabb type skills

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and close enough driving distance from roseville for moms & dad on gameday)
Shocky1
oregon basketball program led by criminal dana altman is coming to berkeley this thursday nite at 6:00 pm, are you gonna be there?

good vs evil#
HoopDreams
Bobodeluxe
Shocky1;842646189 said:

oregon basketball program led by criminal dana altman is coming to berkeley this thursday nite at 6:00 pm, are you gonna be there?

good vs evil#

Wil Shocky take Brando's place in the movie version of Oregon Basketball?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]is that a duck or a beaver?[/SIZE]

Jeff82
Given the access Shocky has to the program, which I've personally observed, if IAD thought what he was doing here was harmful, they would tell him to tone it down, and I assume he would. If it bothers you that much, put him on ignore. Obviously, not everyone is able to get to the home games, for whatever reason (I'll have to take vacation time to leave work early for the 6 p.m. tip on Thursday), and the TV-based starting times aren't making it easy. Nevertheless, I agree with him that fan support in the gym is a factor in the games themselves, and in attracting recruits to come to Cal. Therefore, if you can get to a game in person, but choose not too, because it's not convenient, that's an issue for the program. If his nagging gets a few people to try Haas in person, and they get hooked, I'd say it's worth it.
Shocky1
[video=youtube;Qep9D008skA][/video]
south bender
Thanks, Shocky, for posting this.
Shocky1
south bender;842646457 said:

Thanks, Shocky, for posting this.

your welcome, sb, i try to listen every now & then (but mostly if you're a curvy brunette yoga female)

ok, wearing fuschia & yoga pants makes a difference too
Shocky1
Bobodeluxe;842646210 said:

Wil Shocky take Brando's place in the movie version of Oregon Basketball?

i dunno maybe bogart could play the protagonist kurtz who works to bring light to the heart of darkness of the secret sharer dana altman

mark my words, altman will someday be remembered in the same disgraced disgust of joe paterno for his masterminding the recruitment of rapists (including those that have raped female students at their prior college), guys who break the spines of women, criminals who break almost every law possible & non student athletes that just wanna get buckets in eugene

there are true forces of evil in the world, the oregon basketball program is one of them

trust me, if you go to the game thursday nite at 6:00 pm & your energy helps your high character california golden bears to a victory over the criminals, the look of disbelief dana altman's crooked face during the final minute will be worth the price of admission for a lifetime

angels fall#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]All Day[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
arizona's chance commanche got a concussion in practice, 3rd big off the bench
Shocky1
henry welsh, brother of former cal recruit & current ucla bruin thomas welsh, is a harvard commit
Shocky1
tyronne is gonna get checked out by doc freelove this thursday re: his broken right hand & his return date, saturday's game vs oregon state might be a best case scenario with sammy still starting...somebody gotta tell him that you don't gotta take off all your clothes for a hand medical appointment, ok?

t-wall did the high five postgame celebration after the stanford game wearing a tan lightweight wrap, not a hard cast...he also took some shots in the pregame (45 minutes prior to tip off) warm ups

what up, doc?#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842640572 said:

coach martin has offered combo guard (can play the 1 & 2) 6'4" 188 lbs dontae coleman, a freshman at lawson state junior college (birmingham, alabama) as part of cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) with t-man

dontae has grown several inches after not being heavily recruited at butler high school (23.3 ppg) in augusta, georgia...yeah, the shockster has played 12 rounds at that pretty good course in his hometown...coleman originally made a commitment out of high school to florida atlantic but wisely decided to see if he could emerge as a prospect on a larger stage

https://vimeo.com/144524898

coleman is currently averaging 18.3 ppg including a lethal 42.9% on 3 pointers, a dazzling 82.2% on free throws, a physical 5.2 rebounds per game & 6.52 assists per game at lawson state

dontae got a 3.1 gpa last semester & was a full qualifier out of high school, he's got 3 years of eligibility

coleman is talking a lot with his lead recruiter coach webster (they've been building a strong relationship the last several months), not sure if tracy is gonna teach him how to dance but if that happens, watch out...he hopes to visit cal on an official visit after his season ends & make a final collegiate decision in march

dontae coleman got length, an active motor along with quickness, a sweet shooting stroke, a tough defensive mindset & most importantly got academic ambition...please note that this video is 2 years old & doesn't reflect his current height

[video=youtube;18yJJo1MICM][/video]

yeah, he might not be the last guy since jaylen (played with dc during a camp in high school) & shareef took a midnite train from georgia with a braves cap out to the west coast & fell in the california sun

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including georgia)

50 year decision#

dontae coleman led lawson state to a 82-79 victory over shelton state with an electric 29 points (season 18.9 ppg) on 9-17 field goals, 10-17 free throws (season average 78.4%), 5 rebounds, 2 steals & no assists

but that's not all, on february 1st in a 95-88 loss to the action sports academy dontae scored 46 points on 13-23 field goals, 18 of 25 free throws, 5 rebounds, 5 steals & 9 assists...coleman would bring a tough slashing attack the basket get fouled & knock down free throws element to the cal basketball program

Shocky1
[video=youtube;1AJafMANr9Y][/video]

impose our will (post up our bigs)#
Shocky1
dana altman/joe paterno related news: women student athletes at the university of tennessee have filed a lawsuit alleging a "hostile sexual environment"
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/14748794/lawsuit-alleges-university-tennessee-hostile-sexual-environment
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]d up[/SIZE]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842626709 said:

what a lob pass looks like to t-wall

what a lob pass looks like to young ivee

in the 2nd half young ivee is flashing towards the basket with his fingers/hand pointing upwards

t-wall got the ball & starts working thru his mental progressions:

1) what does this mean?...does ivan love astronomy 10?
2) is ivan pointing at uranus?
3) wait, does shocky want me to lob the ball to ivan?

so t-wall effortlessly lobs the ball to young ivee for a richter scale 6.9 california earthquake & haas pavilion goes bat****

sign language matters#

there were several times last nite in eugene that young ivee pointed his fingers/hand upwards & his teammates did not deliver the rock...rabb told guys this as they left the court during timeouts but nobody is apparently listening to ivan & the shockster

ivan, i feel your pain, nobody cares about your problems more than me:headbang...i dunno maybe coach martin & the staff could arrange for the squad to visit today with an american sign language (asl) teacher

non verbal cues matter#

what was the highlight of saturday afternoon's clownpunking of stanford?

that would be sammy singer's correctly reading young ivee's american sign language for stick talk & delivering a crowd erupting lob pass which got slammed down with authority that brought the sold out haas pavillion true faithful to their feet with uncontainable screaming, great teams know how to create energy for themselves & their fans

let's do this vs oregon (unlike last time)#

Shocky1
hoop dream's last post includes fotos of the starters playing defensive

but guess what?...there's no picture of jaylen playing d against stanford because none exist, yeah, fotos of jb playing lockdown defense are as rare as sightings of the loch ness monster

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

shut up, shocky#
Shocky1
washington (15-9/7-5) joins the pac 12 crowded 5 loss pack after losing in salt lake city 90-82 to utah (18-7/7-5) behind jakop poeltl's 23 points on 11-12 field goals, the short & slender athletic huskies are vulnerable against aggressive bigs that attack the basket
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Super Bowl champ, and Cal Bear CJ Anderson ... rim protector?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][U]http://imgur.com/TGN8Swp[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]

BearsObserver
Shocky1
future mcdonalds all american true student athlete with a 3.8 gpa jordan brown scored 25 points as his woodcreek timberwolves upset them folsom bulldogs led by joran ford (15 points) in overtime 58-56

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is focusing upon jb, dude has ivan rabb type skills, he's averaging 26.3 ppg as a sophomore in high school

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and close enough driving distance from roseville for moms & dad on gameday)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842582700 said:

team: oregon ducks

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 4th place

coach: dana "the criminal" altman

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

what up in eugene?: oregon is losing pac 12 mvp joseph young (20.7 ppg, 4.4 rpg & 3.8 apg) & jalil abdul-bassit (8.2 ppg)...the ducks are returning elgin cook (13.2 ppg & 5.2 rpg), canadian dillon brooks (13.0 ppg & 5.2 rpg), dwayne benjamin (8.4 ppg & 5.8 rpg) & bouncy jordan bell (5.1 ppg & 6.1 rpg)...newcomers include villanova transfer dylan ennis & gunner tyler dorsey (and his dad)

what this means for the bears: cal will need to match up with oregon's defensive/rebounding intensity, that did not happen last season...if the bears can limit the ducks fast break attacks, then oregon will struggle in their half court offense as they likely not be a strong 3 point shooting team this season

oregon basketball is a corporate sponsored sports program that is loosely affiliated with a mediocre university that lacks academic integrity that is coached by a criminal

yeah, it's business as usual in eugene

moneyball#

the #16th ranked oregon ducks (20-4/9-2) are in 1st place of the pac 12

oregon is led by pac 12 leading player of the year candidate 6'6" 225 dillon brooks (6.0 rpg & 16.9 ppg but only 29.5% on 3 pointers, bears need to force him into taking perimeter shots), onetime cal recruit 6'4" 180 lbs tyler dorsey (13.0 ppg with 42.6% 3 pointers, 4.3 rpg & 2.4 apg), 6'6" 2015 lbs elgin cook (13.6 ppg & 4.6 rpg) & 6'10" 200 lbs chris boucher (12.7 ppg & 7.8 rpg)...villanova senior transfer dylan ennis is done for the season with a left foot injury, mr energy jordan bell (7.3 ppg & 5.2 rpg) is recovering from a broken foot & casey benson is an important role player (3.2 apg to only .6 tpg) along with dwayne benjamin (8.5 ppg)

the bears don't gotta play perfect basketball tonite but they gotta match the highly athletic oregon's energy & willingness to compete...the ducks are a strong shooting team near the basket (46.9% fgs) but are only average from the perimeter (34.3% 3 pointers) that are adept at crashing the offensive boards...cal will have significant match up opportunities for rabb, brown & kameron down low in the post but can their teammates deliver the entry/lob passes & feed them?...will the bears impose their will upon the game & exploit their huge interior game advantage?

let's be real here, oregon is a very talented & dangerous basketball team that is no longer supported by the eugene community (averaging around 6k fans a game), how could hard working families (or anybody for that matter) spend their hard earned dollars on such an evil enterprise such as the oregon basketball program?

yeah, the heart of darkness is gonna visit berkeley tonite at 6:00 pm, are you gonna be there?

dana altman is a criminal (the joe paterno of my lifetime)#
Shocky1
the heart of darkness will be visiting berkley tonite at 6:00 pm, will you be there in the haas to loudly protest such an evil enterprise?

or will you passively watch the game of tv because you don't give a ****?

who are you?

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]The Bench has really stepped up their game during the Pac12 season
But with only four home games remaining, and the Bears in a fierce fight for position in the conference, The Bench needs to bring more energy, noise and creativity
It's every fans role to help this team in any way they can...

This is what Ivan said when he committed to Cal. Sounds like a good thought for the Cal fans too...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#0000CD"]"not just being a part of something, [but] being the start of something"
- Ivan Rabb
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

BoaltBear
Show up tonight Bear fans. Gonna be a show.
Shocky1
BoaltBear;842647056 said:

Show up tonight Bear fans. Gonna be a show.

good man, this is not gonna be easy this journey into the heart of darkness

boalt bear=not easily intimidated

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?62260-cal-s-monster-class/page653
First Page Last Page
Page 279 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.