cal's monster class deux

1,376,479 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

this is a sad story of how a corrupt semi professional sports organization that is loosely affiliated with an academically mediocre school with a powerful corporate sponsor used a young man

cliff harris was a blue chip recruit out of edison high school in fresno, a "can't miss" prospect he was told by the runners, street agents & recruiters

harris had a 2.5 gpa & oregon lured him to eugene with luxurious athletic facilities, promises of almost no schoolwork (they delivered on that commitment) & a future lucrative shoe contract with nike, the same story that's been repeated hundreds of times most recently to sabrina ionescu & troy brown jr

oregon didn't expect anything from cliff other playing football on a football field with a football & led the ducks to a bcs championship game...they looked the other way re: failure to make any academic progress & his repeated failed drug tests

eventually harris left oregon without a degree after driving high on i-5 at 118 mph & declared for the nfl draft

harris never got minted in the nfl, never became the minted lockdown cornerback in the league, never got the nike shoe $

football (oregon & nike) used cliff harris, cliff harris did not use football (to become mentally limitless with academic ambition & real life skills)...and criminal dana altman continues to collect paychecks from the university of oregon, a corrupt school obsessed with winning at any cost

just do it (it's fun to not do any schoolwork unless you enter the fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated with no marketable skills)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Mr Basketball[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;l60jxc6zUew][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Coach Martin,
Get on this dude, like NOW[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]"Ayo Dosunmu is considered Chicago's top player right now. Just a junior, the 6'4 long, skilled PG spent last season playing under Mr. Basketball Charlie Moore at Morgan Park, a powerhouse on the city's South Side."[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Celtics played Warriors tonite, and it was Brown vs Green
Looks like his time at the 4 at Cal was good development for the League[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]after the game, Coach Kerr came up to Jaylen and they spoke and laughed together[/SIZE]

Shocky1
oregon state beavers (2-2) turned the ball over 20 times & shot 9.1% (1-11) on 3 pointers & got yannied 83-58 by the nevada wolf pack...lindsay brauner dnp (again) & jack clark didn't get involved in the outcome (for a change)

despite senior 7' 260 lbs conor clifford scoring an explosive 29 points (12-16 fgs) with 6 boards the washington state cougars (2-1) were sand hilled 103-77 by the creighton blue jays...my boy slim wadie is down with that ****

arizona wildcats (3-0) turned the ball over only 7 times & despite 15.8% (3 of 19) on 3 pointers homesteaded the sacred heart pioneers 95-65 as the donut boy of tuscon scarfed down a strawberry cream with fudge sprinkles 13 box at the dunkin' donuts on speedway on the way home to the catalina foothills, he's multiple that way

arizona state sundevils (3-1) got 22 points from torian graham & 21 points from shannon evans in pipelining 80-71 the tulane green wave...the bears need to own/dominate the glass vs the sun devils who got -9 out rebounded again

usc trojans (3-0) shot only 19.2% (5 of 26) on 3 pointers in barely wrapping up the texas a&m aggies 65-63...cal will have a significant interior post advantage vs the perimeter schemed usc plus nobody will probably be at the galen center except me & my pal pat haden...yeah it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

utah utes (3-0) continued their candy azz soft preseason with a 94-51 endangerment of the coppin state eagles (0-5)...special k's next game is vs the miami beach joe's stone crabs...bikini tops are always optional for curvy brunette yoga females on south beach
Shocky1
juhwan, are you putting up 500+ (sometimes 1000) shots a day like your boyz trevin knell & jemarl baker?

crooked azz shooting is not a fate, it's a choice, just ask roman (shut up, shocky)

the best coast (cal family)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including midnight gyms all over planet earth open to those that are seeking the opportunity to reach their potential):gobears:
Shocky1
palo alto (the land of no curvy brunette yoga females)

milan

yoga matters, jabari#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including italia):cheer
Shocky1
roman davis did not keep his promise he made in the last sentence of the post below, he had the worst/least productive summer of all the bears, he didn't put up 500+ shots a day & now he's got a seat next to coach martin as a backup 4 with crooked azz shooting

davis is a good student so that's not the problem, he just had other priorities this summer

multiple nba scouts have asked me during early pre game warmups the last 2 seasons why isn't he playing, he's got ira lee type athleticism

roman, how badly do you want this?...are you gonna wonder someday what could've, should've been?

let's do this#

Shocky1;842682009 said:

name that california golden bear:

what bear has been involved in the most fights/skirmishes during practices this season?

what non rotation bear has been noted by nba scouts during pregame warmups (45 minutes before tip off) for his freak athleticism?

what bear brought a robust 3.5 gpa to cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) which was an integral part of important confidential acceptance negotiations with cal admissions that impacted another key player?

what bear said before the team traveled down under that he was excited but that he didn't know how to speak any australian?

what bear led the pac 12 in the most missed uncontested 5 footers during pregame warmups (yeah, i keep track of that ****)?

what bear did coach christopher tell me unconditionally does absolutely everything he instructs him to so without hesitation & has made major strides in his s&c with the addition of significant good weight/muscle?

yeah, roman davis is gonna bring a much needed bad azz element to next season's team chemistry

[video=youtube;zMbUrEQtdU0][/video]

coach martin told the banquet crowd with a sly grin that roman davis really likes to mix it up during practices, coach knows his team has been too candy azz soft which resulted in the bears underachieving last season

one of roman's teammates told me that he got a "light switch" & that when he gets on the court it gets turned on & he's ******* amped up & ready to roll...he wants to win every rebound, win every drill

roman told me he played high school in the 180s, that's he now 200 lbs & that he's working with coach christopher to get to 215 lbs for this season, he's gonna bring a physical presence to the court

davis also told me he will be playing at the 3 which means he will competing for minutes behind the birdman

i talked **** with roman about him leading the pac 12 in the most missed shots during pregame warm ups & he promised me that won't happen when the lights go on starting this november
HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"][FONT=Impact]BIG GAME[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

socaltownie
Shocky1;842763662 said:

roman davis did not keep his promise he made in the last sentence of the post below, he had the worst/least productive summer of all the bears, he didn't put up 500+ shots a day & now he's got a seat next to coach martin as a backup 4 with crooked azz shooting

davis is a good student so that's not the problem, he just had other priorities this summer

multiple nba scouts have asked me during early pre game warmups the last 2 seasons why isn't he playing, he's got ira lee type athleticism

roman, how badly do you want this?...are you gonna wonder someday what could've, should've been?

let's do this#

Yet...."Davis is a good shoot" and "he just had other priorities this summer".

Would love to see Roman do good on the hardwood. But if he shows hard in practice, gets his degree and does something with his life #winning.
Shocky1
socaltownie;842763817 said:

Yet...."Davis is a good shoot" and "he just had other priorities this summer".

Would love to see Roman do good on the hardwood. But if he shows hard in practice, gets his degree and does something with his life #winning.

roman should tell that curvy brunette yoga girlfriend that if she wants to do the hang with him then she'd better be ready to rebound 500+ shots a day

pretty sure jabari has already had that conversation with kelli
Shocky1

what up, jordan?

you got a 3.5 gpa, love your hometown of roseville & want your family to share in your collegiate basketball experience as the #2 ranked player in the 2018 class

if you decide to stay home for college both cal & stanford are world class academic institutions so at that point what coaching staff do you trust is best gonna prepare you for the nba?...which program has an elite point guard to facilitate/distribute the ball to you at the 4?...what program has shown you the most love & respect since day 1?

jordan, hope to see at the golden 1 center monday nite for the #25 ranked california golden bears vs them san diego aztecs

Shocky1;842675152 said:

jordan, who are these guys on the california golden bears basketball team?...do you wanna be a part of all of this?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price ($75,000,000 4 year contract with the portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (utah jazz development team)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-3.1 gpa@wheeler ($21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.86 gpa@morgan park
jemarl baker-3.6 gpa@roosevelt
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
trevin knell-4.0 gpa@woods cross

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract..patrick christopher, justin cobbs & richard solomon all have around one+ remaining semester of schoolwork necessary to earn their cal degrees...as the wise marco harris once told me, men take care of their business

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like kentucky, oregon or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they leave their schools & enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including roseville):gobears:
Shocky1
#8 ranked cavaliers head coach tony bennett dismissed the team's best interior player 6'9"234 lbs austin nichols

"it's a privilege to be part of this program and austin has lost that privilege...we have standards for our student athletes and when those standards aren't met there are consequences and this is the unfortunate consequence"
-tony bennett

dana atlman & sean miller have had multiple rapists, guys arrested for multiple reasons, players taking illegal peds & guys with no academic ambition/classwork the last several seasons without dismissing many of those players

why would a fan root for these teams, why would a true student athlete want to be mentored by altman & miller?

do you got your tix(s) for cal's epic battle with virginia on wednesday december 21st at 7:00 pm at haas pavilion, a game with national implications?

tony bennett is a stand up coach with integrity plus he loves san francisco...and most importantly unlike coach martin he got good hair

east vs west battle at the barricade#
Shocky1
taylor & i park our rental car on schlesinger way next to the evans diamonds front gate on opening nite vs them south dakota state jackrabbits & walk to the front entrance of haas pavillion an hour before tip off so we can together watch the early warm ups & infuse our guys with pregame dumb azz energy...even tho i just got off a 15 hour flight from new zealand i'm bouncing with energy, 100% amped up & ready to ******* roll, let's do this baby

so as we walk thru the barricade the yellow jacketed security one of the young guys checks out taylor's fenty by rihanna black slippers & yells out "ohhhhh"

his 5 buddies come over to taylor too & say "ohhhhh" too...so i tell them "guess what bozos, what about my guiseppe zanotti metallic blue double bar high top kicks?" as i lift one of my sneakers so they can closely check out the 3 zippers (the one in the back doesn't actually work)

and they crowd me & say "ohhhhh" & we exchange fist bumps

now we're all fired up so i tell them, "you call her stefani, i call you heftne" & then point to the sky and yell "ooouuu"

they get into it & we're all yelling "ooouuu" at that point, we're screaming into the bay area nite together

their big boss comes over to see what's going on & i tell him "we're all good here, these haters on my body, shake 'em off"

this **** is getting live

what's on your feet? (the magic of cal basketball at the barricade)#:tree

Shocky1;842761773 said:

athletic director mike williams has asked me to serve in a consulting role as a fashion mentor to ensure that all of our student athletes raise their games in terms of their choices with respects to shoes, it's important that they realize there is life after beyond their academic endeavors at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

servicing the community#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Former Ivan Rabb teammate, 2018 PG Elijah Hardy of Bishop O'Dowd got mad handles
gotta improve his shooting and cut down on turnovers, but Lou Ritchie is coaching him up
I've seen Elijah in Haas on game day, and my guess is those Cal coaches are watching him closely[/SIZE]

oskidunker
Refuge amidst a storm of no defense and pouring rain

Lee Groscup profound quote of the year "We should have known we were trending badly when Hawaii,last inntheir league ran for more than 350 yards"

But the Sonny finally told us the truth,"We wont beat anyone if we cant stop the run". Revelations, nothing we didnt know and hoping sub par talent will suddenly have a light go on and tackle McCaferie. Last in the nation? No excuse for this but then maybe it will be buried here in the land of Basketball excellance and positive thinking.

See you in Sacramento where Seldom is heard, a discouraging word. Hi Ho Silver, lets go Boy!
HoopDreams

[SIZE=6]SLAM's 2016-17 NCAA Men's Players to Watch[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=5]Charlie Moore, Fr., G, and Ivan Rabb, So., F California[/COLOR]

"The top prep player from Chicago, Moore decommitted from Memphis and decided to head west this past May. Rabb came in to Cal with a ton of hype and is looking to play with more consistency in his second year with the Bears"[/SIZE]

Shocky1
ivan rabb, jabari bird & grant mullins are all expected to play in monday nite's battle vs the san diego aztecs in sacramento

full strength#
LOUMFSG2
Sweet! Really looking forward to seeing how all of the pieces mesh
Shocky1
josh hawkinson scored a career high 29 points & grabbed 14 boards as the washington state cougars (3-1) derailed the montana grizzlies potential future head coach travis decuire's audition in the palouse 87-63...it's not known if ernie kent gave td a tour of the facilities after the game & an extra copy of his costco card

the cal poly mustangs (2-2) got a +12 board advantage & kyle toth knocked down 5 3 pointers in burning down 69-52 the bethesda flames

louisiana tech bulldogs (1-2) shot an abysmal 25% on 3 pointers (6 of 24 & 50%) & 50% on free throws (6 of 12) in getting taken to the woodshed by the nebraska cornhuskers 65-54

uc irvine anteaters (2-2) got 20 points from 7'2" grecian ioannis dimakpopulos in taming the pacific tigers 72-65

wyoming cowboys (3-0) contained my pal cole gentry to only 3 points on 1-8 shooting in corralling the south dakota state jackrabbits (1-3)
Shocky1
LOUMFSG2;842764552 said:

Sweet! Really looking forward to seeing how all of the pieces mesh

sorry lou, not a fan of mesh

fashion disaster (keep your diamonds up)#
BeachedBear
Shocky1;842764382 said:

taylor & i park our rental car on schlesinger way next to the evans diamonds front gate on opening nite vs them south dakota state jackrabbits & walk to the front entrance of haas pavillion an hour before tip off so we can together watch the early warm ups & infuse our guys with pregame dumb azz energy...even tho i just got off a 15 hour flight from new zealand i'm bouncing with energy, 100% amped up & ready to ******* roll, let's do this baby

so as we walk thru the barricade the yellow jacketed security one of the young guys checks out taylor's fenty by rihanna black slippers & yells out "ohhhhh"

his 5 buddies come over to taylor too & say "ohhhhh" too...so i tell them "guess what bozos, what about my guiseppe zanotti metallic blue double bar high top kicks?" as i lift one of my sneakers so they can closely check out the 3 zippers (the one in the back doesn't actually work)

and they crowd me & say "ohhhhh" & we exchange fist bumps

now we're all fired up so i tell them, "you call her stefani, i call you heftne" & then point to the sky and yell "ooouuu"

they get into it & we're all yelling "ooouuu" at that point, we're screaming into the bay area nite together

their big boss comes over to see what's going on & i tell him "we're all good here, these haters on my body, shake 'em off"

this **** is getting live

what's on your feet? (the magic of cal basketball at the barricade)#:tree

I find this post disturbing. I'm still sorting it out and not sure why, but it seems..... misplaced? Perhaps it is the post big-game recovery and my body expending energy on fighting the effects of tailgating, wet pants, post-game cocktails and watching McCaffery break about 50 tackles.

:gobears:
Shocky1
BeachedBear;842764655 said:

I find this post disturbing. I'm still sorting it out and not sure why, but it seems..... misplaced? Perhaps it is the post big-game recovery and my body expending energy on fighting the effects of tailgating, wet pants, post-game cocktails and watching McCaffery break about 50 tackles.

beached, my take is that my daughter taylor & i were having fun times together at something that we both truly love & that binds us together and you were suffering thru some medieval battle rituals that resulted in the death of someone you love by by lord mccaffery

Shocky1
true california golden bears are fueled up & gonna take their uber helicoopters to sacramento monday nite to check out the new golden 1 center while creating a necessary home court advantage for cal's 1st major test with rankings/national credibility implications

Shocky1;842710899 said:

cal will play san diego state at the new $534 million golden 1 center (17,500 capacity) on monday november 21st (2 days after the big game with stanford) as a neutral game matchup as part of 3 game series with the aztecs traveling to berkeley in 2017 & the bears to san diego in 2018...this year's game will be part of a double header with local schools uc davis vs sacramento state tipping off in the opening game

the high tech golden 1 center will replace the broken down tired azz sleepy train arena & has been built under sacramento mayor kevin johnson's watch...kj is a former golden bear, a nba all star who earned $30+ million in the league & is now the mayor his hometown, he is mentally limitless & a true leader in his community (if you told me young ivee is gonna be the mayor of oakland somebody after his nba career i would believe you)

this year's game will be a great opportunity for the #2 ranked player in the 2018 class jordan brown from roseville (woodcreek high school) & 7' 2018 diamond in the rough tolu jacobs yaffa from elk grove (capital christian high school) to check out the bears with their families, coaches, teammates & friends

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal continues to roll with 86-63 blow out of CSU Bakersfield[/SIZE]

[video][/video]
Shocky1
not sure if all grown up in cameroon if roger gets all of kam's american cultural references but that's ok both of these guys are bozos (and i mean that in the best way possible)

this is cal basketball#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]why was Dennis Rodman one of the best all-time rebounders in NBA history?

I'll give you a hint ...[/SIZE]

Shocky1
HoopDreams;842765006 said:

why was Dennis Rodman one of the best all-time rebounders in NBA history?

i dunno maybe because carmen electra was his girlfriend?

of course if that was true, then those other 869 guys that took carmen home at lure nightclub in hollywood & banged her would've led the nba in rebounding too & that didn't happen so there's probably not a direct correlation between causation & results from a strictly statistical linear perspective but she was definitely litty back in the day

litty (again)#
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842764529 said:

ivan rabb, jabari bird & grant mullins are all expected to play in monday nite's battle vs the san diego aztecs in sacramento

full strength#

Thank goodness. It ain't nice to lose to a pompous State College.
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842765060 said:

Thank goodness. It ain't nice to lose to a pompous State College.

cal got outhustled, failed to win the 50/50 balls, complained about the refs like candy azz soft broken down bitches & got physically abused in the paint last season in las vegas vs san diego state...don't think sds is pompous at all, they are a state school that has built a very strong basketball program/foundation with stunning attendance numbers due to true fans showing up & creating energy for the aztecs on gamedays
Shocky1

warren washington tripped to berkeley this weekend

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#

Shocky1;842763412 said:

former stanford player/head coach at portland state & current georgia tech assistant coach eric reveno was a finalist for the position that resulted in coach o'toole's addition to the cal staff...while the bears have built strong relationships for 2018 (my take is that warren washington will be the 1st commit for cal's started at the bottom class), recent non academic/business decisions by targeted recruits means that o'toole's east coast connections will be a real plus in identifying hopefully another potential ivy league (which is critical because cal's graduate schools require a high academic proven track record of achievement in the classroom which sadly isn't the reality for the vast majority of d1 players across the nation) grad transfer like grant mullins & dwight tarwater

but make no mistake about, this staff isn't gonna tamper & then have scheduling conversations & pretend like nothing ever happened like them gonzaga bozos
Shocky1
1 & done lonzo bell unselfishly distributed/facilitated his ucla bruins (4-0) with 11 assists along with 20 points as the long beach state 49ers are gonna take the long bus ride home from westwood after a 114-77 no d glorified aau game...yeah offensive fireworks gets on you on espn's plays of the day but ******* hard azz d wins championship

#8 ranked virginia cavaliers played championship d in locking down the rescue shelter 62-38 to them yale bulldogs...how bad is lorenzo romar's d in seattle?...washington gave up 60 more points to yale, huskies gave up 98 points to yale...think about it, ok?

1 & done markelle fultz scored 16 points with 8 assists & 7 rebounds and cleaned the gym afterwards as the washington huskies (2-1) scored lots of points to chop down the northern arizona lumberjacks 92-58

in an absolute shocker princeton tigers (0-2) caused 20 turnovers but had only 8 assists in getting tamed by the lehigh mountain hawks 76-67, too bad it wasn't a gpa/sat/act contest...yeah marcus, mitch & nick gotta study this game really closely to scheme for princeton at the pearl harbor classic next month

stanford cardinals (4-0) played strong d in limiting 56-49 the colorado state lit up rams to only 29.8% on field goals & 27.8% on 3 pointers

arizona state sundevils (3-2) got out rebounded (again) -9 & made only 53.8% on free throws (7 of 13) in getting a party beatdown 68-60 by the davidson tigers...asu is still however the #1 ranked college in the world for producing the most strippers

arizona dnp but their "big win" over michigan state got exposed as the spartans needed a clock error to beat a mediocre florida gulf college (1-3) by a point in lansing
Shocky1

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#

Shocky1;842719307 said:

the cal staff offered bouncy 6'9" 185 lbs 2018 warren washington from escondido high school earlier this summer & warren attended cal's elite camp this weekend while doing the hang with coach martin & coach webster (who started scouting warren as a freshman on the aau circuit) along with building a potential 50 year friendship with trevin knell

yeah warren got good hair, coach martin & coach webster not so much

washington is a stretch 4 that could potentially slide at times to the 3 creating major offensive mismatches that can knock down 3 pointers, pass the ball to cutters with vision, block shots/rebound in the paint & run the court...he would benefit tremendously from coach christopher's world class (and fun) s&c program, gaining good weight & strength is a major priority for him to develop along the lines of his idol current golden state warrior kevin durant

warren is a mature true student athlete that enjoys his world history & english classes, he is not a dumb azz...washington has told ryan gorcey that he got a 3.5 gpa

[video=youtube;aoippovraQA][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san diego):gobears:
Shocky1
doing the hang on opening nite with b glapion while taylor tells him that her dad is a dumb azz

a foto from back in the day before brenden became a much slimmed down (gotta have bulk when jaylen brown is running over you every day in practice) desk jockey for a large san francisco law firm run by a cal donor while studying for the lsat

walk on lives matter (we are all walk ons)#:woohoo
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.