cal's monster offensive line

1,529,619 Views | 9960 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by rush the field
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ferCALgm2 said:

It's true that B1G was a better fit all along, but honestly at this point I'd rather be the poor man (with reduced shares) in the ACC vs B1G. I don't want to be the poor man in the same conference as our ex-conference mates. Screw them.
https://instagr.am/p/Bu1wI4KHL70
100% fernekkidbears, our goal is not to win the war by joining the acc/wcc (for non revenue sports) but rather not die on the battle field with our dumb as **** commander in chief james arthur knowlton
Shocky1
oskiswifeshusband said:

Wait Cal forreal willing to go for free ???

This has to be leverage for the BIG??

I mean not even 5 mil? 10 mil??
https://instagr.am/p/Ctj4YqOqZhB
*****cal offer to acc prezs contemplates donors funding the football program for a specific bridge timeline

*****nope, this is all about for all intents & purposes not shuttering the football program now

*****there are fluid discussions with a lotta possibilities

new acc information: north carolina state is currently voting as a block with north carolina at the request of either the north carolina legislature and/or north carolina board of regents with the mistaken (in my opinion) belief that they will piggyback any p2 (sec or big 10) invitations to the tarheels which probably isn't gonna happen in the real world...if the acc breaks up, nc state is gonna be in the blue ridge mountains tobacco conference, got it?

they are tryna kick charlie brown's football, that **** is not gonna happen, ok?

north carolina state needs to be flipped (such a good girl, tummy rub!)#
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daughter is at the new student convocation this morning. She said Madsen gave a 90 second speech. " I wanna see you at the games this year! If you see me on campus, give me a high five! See me at lunch? I'll pay!" Then he left. Classic mad dog.
I'd be camping outside his office every day at 11:30 and then following him for a free lunch.
how much of a bill do y'all think i can rack up on his tab before it becomes impolite?

yeah coastie over a free lunch at mezzo with coach is gonna convince him that the key to student attendance is offering free tickets to all students, reality is that berkeley gotta lotta 4.5+ gpa 1st generation college students from lower socioeconomic communities that didn't go to their high school's football or basketball games while studying 24/7 amassing the world class academic accolades that are necessary for admission into berkeley

we gotta get students going to games during their berkeley days thereby imprinting their gameday behavior for a lifetime & that's the key to building a pipeline of future season tix buyers/donors...and the reality is that there's been near zero effort by anybody to build the fanbase since cal's monster class

knowlton & his clueless marketing director markeisha everrett will tell you that giving away free tixs undermines the value of tixs but that's just tired azz dumb as **** thinking from outta touch bureaucrats rather than the saavy promoters like the staff at san diego state which offers all students free tixs in an inclusive fun party atmosphere which has resulted in attendance records & a final four appearance this season

the magic of cal basketball (is a grassroots process that grows the fanbase one at a time)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (that should be inclusively offering free tixs to all students on gamedays)
Shocky1

cal's fall camp update: practice #13

sitting here with tay enjoying a beautiful manhattan mid morning at the blue box cafe enjoying breakfast next to tiffany's, really enjoying the insightful interviews in this video with the bears 3 special teams studs: lachlan "roos r fun" wilson, michael "pga golfer" luckhurst & david "just say no to supercuts" bird

yeah after cal's monster offensive line, the unit that intrigues me the most is special teams...shocky has played golf with more than a dozen nfl kickers & punters that live/visit north scottsdale during the winter...their professional kicking motions are very specific in the same way as pga golfers so it's interesting to hear lucky refer to his kicking motion as "the swing"

not sure why anybody is calling out with their interview question the bird on his snaps as a true freshman at practice #13 during fall camp, david wuz the #1 ranked longsnapper in the 2023 class & a generational talent, he's gonna have a 10+ year career in the nfl based upon his current longsnapping metrics
berserkeley
If I had to guess, UNC is betting that the B1G and SEC will compete for them and they go with whichever conference is willing to take both of them even if it means UNC has to take a smaller cut. Because a temporary haircut for UNC is OK as long as both survive.

Which is what the Regents should have done with UCLA and Cal.
ducky23
berserkeley said:

If I had to guess, UNC is betting that the B1G and SEC will compete for them and they go with whichever conference is willing to take both of them even if it means UNC has to take a smaller cut. Because a temporary haircut for UNC is OK as long as both survive.

Maybe someone can help me understand this (as someone who knows next to nothing about the inner workings of the state of NC). If you're the SEC or BIG, aren't you taking Duke as UNC's travel partner instead of freaking NC state? And if you're UNC, wouldn't you rather stick with duke instead? It would be like us picking ucla over furd
berserkeley
ducky23 said:

berserkeley said:

Maybe someone can help me understand this (as someone who knows next to nothing about the inner workings of the state of NC). If you're the SEC or BIG, aren't you taking Duke as UNC's travel partner instead of freaking NC state? And if you're UNC, wouldn't you rather stick with duke instead? It would be like us picking ucla over furd

UNC and NCSU are managed by the same Regents. UNC may want Duke, but their bosses want to protect NCSU. NCSU also has better football attendance and viewership so while the B1G may prefer Duke academic and basketball, the SEC probably doesn't care.

If Cal had been the driving force behind realignment and we went to the Regents and said we're leaving behind UCLA and taking Stanford instead, the Regents might have said no, take UCLA. Of course, neither Cal nor UCLA are driving forces behind any realignment.
sycasey
ducky23 said:

berserkeley said:

Football is worth the most and Duke sucks at football.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal offer on the table to acc prezs with football funded for a couple of years by donors with strings attached re: the future operations of the athletic dept
^ as reported here yesterday morning, the days (and minutes) of knowlton's wasteful spending & the athletic department's bloated bureaucracy are ticking down
Shocky1

bmw pga tournament update: round 3

battling back from a triple bogey 7 on the 7th hole which included a missed 2 footer, max homa played with dogged determination & finished with a 71...max is now 9 under par in 4th place & only 2 strokes out of 1st place heading into tomorrow's final round

colin morikawa with a 72 & tied for 26th despite yet another strong ball striking day...colin just started putting this week with the flagstick in the hole, honestly he should putt with the flagstick placed on the green directly behind the hole as a backstop...shut up, shocky

with the longest drive of the tournament at 377 yards (that's almost 4 ******* football fields) byeong hun an also with a 72 & tied for 26th

paige lives in north scottsdale at greyawk, she's a quick twitch +1 athlete, too bad she not a curvy brunette yoga female
75bear
Shocky, you might have to make an exception for Paige.
Shocky1
75, close golf buddy of mine does the hang with paige, she's a lotta fun but also very high maintenace

by definition a curvy brunette yoga female is happy with just her mat & a daily 32 oz green drink
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line update: practice #15

apparently coach wilcox shares shocky's optimism re: the acc invitation (with the big 10 not open for biz right now, all other paths lead to extinction for the cal football program), this is the most relaxed we've seen justin converse with the media with open body language, gone are the kinda angry clipped tight sentences that echoed thru memorial stadium this fall

the team is looking to go off site & practice somewhere much warmer in nor cal next week (subject to the weather cooperating) to prep the team for the nasty hot humidity in denton

wonderful commentary re: cindo as the leader of cal's monster offensive line & the importance of not begging a key player to return in order to maintain a healthy relationship that works openly/respectfully both ways

also listen to coach's insights at the 8:15 minute re: the trench workers, "they've made a big jump" while subconsciously nodding his head...then he credits the king of the hill coach bloesch for developing "a physical and dominating mentality"...yeah pound for ground, baby

do u got ur tix(s) for september 9th at 7:30 pm when $ec bad azzs auburn roll into the left coast in wut promises to be an electric atmosphere on a beautiful fall evening in the bay area???
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CvC35szLJB4
my foodie daughter taylor seldom eats pizza so surprised when she insisted we get a late nite shared vodka tomato sauce slice at prince street pizza...yeah there wuz a long line way down the street

wow, the best pizza slice of all time for her dumb azz dad & fun people watching/eavesdropping on conversations while waiting in line by nyu (females dress kinda like they do in berkeley, intellectual shabby)

the reality is that roadtrips r fun (particularly when u luv the person ur visiting/traveling with) & that as someone who attends every bears home & road football game the big 10 gotta lotta ugly azz midwest ****holes vs the much more cosmopolitan/golf rich acc...would u rather roadtrip to west lafayette indiana or miami???

actually the monster would rather join the big cities conference but that's kinda besides the point

wut r shocky's favorite courses in the acc territory?

boston college (yoga class with jaylen brown): myopia hunt, the essex club, the country club
clemson: yeoman's hall, kiawah island ocean, congaree
duke, north carolina & north carolina state: pinehurst #2, dormie club, tobacco road
florida state: john's island west, tpc sawgrass, sea island (colt) or ocean forest
georgia tech: augusta national, ohooppee club, peachtree
louisville: valhalla, maybe go bowling or eat at shoneys or something
miami: seminole, indian creek or jupiter hills, sexy fish (clothes r for losers)
notre dame: warren course, lost dunes, the dunes club
pittsburgh: oakmont, fox chapel, pittsburgh field club
virginia & virginia tech: kinloch, homestead, olde farm
wake forest: old town, roaring gap, wade hampton

https://instagr.am/p/Cu0CUxzAumS
let's ******* go (to the acc, wheels up baby)#
HoopDreams
The narrative is Cal doesn't care about sports and doesn't commit to it. Although more investment is needed, Cal invested $450M in Memorial Stadium. What College has made that type of commitment/investment in their program in the last 10 years?

More recently our success in NIL shows we have passionate fans

And on the field, we've taken down big time programs

Econ141
HoopDreams said:

The narrative is Cal doesn't care about sports and doesn't commit to it. Although more investment is needed, Cal invested $450M in Memorial Stadium. What College has made that type of commitment/investment in their program in the last 10 years?

And on the field, we've taken down big time programs

I can and do watch the Goff vs Texas game over and over. Our receivers were nuts!!!
sycasey
HoopDreams said:

The NIL success is the most hopeful piece. It's something that can directly help the revenue sports and can't be f***ed with by the school administration. It will just take time to show results from that.
Econ141
sycasey said:

HoopDreams said:

The NIL success is the most hopeful piece. It's something that can directly help the revenue sports and can't be f***ed with by the school administration. It will just take time to show results from that.

I am now learning more about the caliber fund.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BsRjKz8B3K9
hoops partner, ur rite that bears luv to travel further afar, our massive gameday turnouts in austin shocked the longhorns faithful & the ole miss fans in the grove tole us that we wuz the largest opponent crowd in years in oxford...think the denton turnout is gonna surprise a lotta skeptics (u know, the folks that post incessantly on the conference realignment speculation threads & then watch cal football on tv)

in speaking with the hardworking director of tix operation dustin coder earlier this week re: my esp gameday parking passes, the sec auburn sales are very strong & the usc game is potentially gonna be sold out...the trojans game is gonna be the most bad blood game ever in the history of venerable memorial stadium, r u gonna be there?...we seriously need to go oppenheimer on usc (which realistically will never visit berkeley again in our lifetimes)

econ, that's awesome ur finding a pathway to a more positive outlook in life, did u get a yoga/meditation practice?....if so, would u invite dimrig to ur next class?

life is a struggle, tay is finally settling into her new life in nyc, she even knows now how to aggressively hail a taxi without getting run over...yeah & a half a dozen people have stopped us this weekend telling her that she looks like madison beer...nobody says **** to me but they be thinking shocky kinda look like a substitute yoga teacher at the new t-rex yoga studio in yountville

my guess is that people tell knowlton that he looks sorta like an unemployed senior league hockey all star in colorado springs or something

luv u sweetie (tay not the con artist)
Shocky1
the monster gameplan for the cal athletic department:

there's gonna be significantly less revenues for the athletic department in the forseeable future & that's why knowlton's decision in fiscal year 2022 to borrow $11,000,000 (which he directed his staff to try to keep secret which necessitated multiple public records requests by me) wuz malpractice...apologists will argue that borrowing money from the central campus is a standard operating mechanism, these are not ordinary times & the "good ol' days" of collegiate athletics (for schools not already in the sec or big 10) are firmly in the rearview mirror

the financial reality for the cal athletic department is significantly less revenues in the future primarily from reduced acc media rights revenues & non football specific donations to the athletic department due to the growth of nil fundraising & the aging berkeley donor community which is not gaining any traction (building a pipeline) with younger future megadonors...the fake "light a hole in ur wallet" berkeley fundraising numbers are not dollars that are actually collected, got it?

so whether it be the con artist & his evil as **** confidante jennifer simon-o'neil (both of them got their days numbered in berkeley) continuing their bureaucratic wayward lack of vision or new leadership such as andrew mcgraw as the next (perhaps interim until adela de la torre hopefully comes on board in july of 2024) athletic director, cal will no longer be able to field 30+ teams (many of them underperforming for years) & will need to cut teams/reduce expenses

the next athletic director will need to quickly work within title ix constraints in revamping the currently bloated athletic department bureaucracy with the following teams in a new much more streamlined operation that focuses resources on football thereby facilitating the competition for championships in all remaining sports that will be competing in the west coast conference:

1. football
2. men's basketball
3. men's swimming & diving
4. men's water polo
5. men's golf
6. men's tennis
7. women's basketball
8. softball
9. women's soccer
10. women's swimming & diving
11. women's water polo
12. women's volleyball
13. women's golf
14. women's tennis
15. women's rowing
16. women's gymnastics

notes: baseball & both track and field/cross country programs would be terminated with current schollys honored thru graduation & the valuable land upon which evans field & edwards stadium r situated would be repurposed...men's soccer, women's lacrosse & women's field hockey would be shuttered...women's beach volleyball players would be offered roster spots with the failing women's volleyball program thru graduation...men's rugby, men's rowing & men's gymnastics would become club sports, fully expect jack clark to go nuclear on this necessary decision in his predictable myopic rage to defend his turf

a new dawn in berkeley with financial accountability#
Shocky1

really fun podcast with pga golfer michael kim with some great stories about almost injuring teammate max homa at pasatiempo, why the cal golf team didn't luv san francisco golf club (note: shocky wuz a caddie at sfgc during his stinson beach hs & berkeley days) & even his thoughts on the acc (zero impact upon the bears golf schedule) along with the steps he's taken (not tryna swing like victor hovland and/or colin morikawa) working with sean foley for his wildly successful 2023 season on the pga tour

this is also a terrific golf architecture site (andy johnson gets it): https://thefriedegg.com/

bears are usually introspective (and not dumb azzs)#
^james arthur knowlton is not one of us, he is not a california golden bear
HoopDreams

Shocky1
hoops partner, so the shockster is talking to the staff at avis preferred at the oakland airport on the morning of a gameday & jimmy lets me know that they charge $500 if someone smokes in the car...ask him if that happens a lot?...jimmy tells me marshawn wuz in town that week & tole them to go ahead and charge the 500 bucks when he got the car

lost in space (skittles not healthy for kids)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CwJNoJ0yEcf
bmw pga tournament update: 4th round

terrific week for max homa with a final round 68 & a tie for 5th heading into next week's tour championship

also a solid tourny for colin morikawa finishing with a 68 & tied for 25th...colin is putting with the flagstick in on putts & also taking my advice of involving cadde jj jakovac on reading the greens

today no bueno for byeong hun an with a final round 76 & wrapping up a remarkable season

lastly, piece of **** liv enabler & supporter of the 9/11 terrorist attacks upon the united states of america bruce kopeka fell out of the top 6 & will not be an automatic qualifier for the usa team in the ryder cup matches...hopefully captain zach johnson will not pick kopeka with one of his 6 captain's picks (colin is a lock)

and me & tay r heading out to hit a quick bucket of balls at the chelsea piers dramatic range in lower manhattan rite now (and then manicures/pedicures)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CUVKCPllBhi
acc expansion:

in that texas recruiting is now as successful as it is in cali, a best case scenario for acc expansion would not only include calford but also smu

further expansion into calveston would be facilitated by a major school such as smu on future football schedules (regardless of whether or not a dollar of ucla calimony is ever paid), got it?

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world (for seabirds flying in the sun)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CwJF3YhyXS8
if chris street had stayed in berkeley he would've probably started the 2023 spring game at running back & also been around a year away now from earning a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world which wuz his best opportunity for earning generational wealth but at this point just very happy that chris is gonna hopefully earn a college degree from utah tech...will be rooting for streezy this fall, go bisons

yeah the bears got 36 scholly departures heading into the 2023 season

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility, nfl indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
darius long jr, defensive line...now a walk on for final semester, already earned berkeley degre
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state
fatu iosefa, safety...portal...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
ryan lange, guard...football retirement, will earn berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...fooball retirement, will earn berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement
aiden lee, wide receiver...portal...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

note: mykyle so'oto wuz previously incorrectly included on this list, the now san mateo cc enrollee wuz a pwo in berkeley

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

oShocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Official announcement from the empty desk of the Athletic Director:

Greetings Cal Bears Fans!

As someone who lives almost half the year in Colorado Springs while building up my real estate empire here while commuting to the kinda Commie Bay Area, I share your deep disappointment with yesterday's news that was relayed to me today that Colorado is departing from the Pac 12.

No doubt it's going to be significantly more challenging for me to expense my trip homes for key Rocky Mountain Wednesday Night Senior League hockey matches on a go forward basis.

Our student athletes in all of our non revenue sports just set a world record for the most trash bags ever collected on Telegraph Avenue plus I've directed my CFO to borrow $11,000,000 to ensure my $1,300,000 annual salary checks are safeguarded from the likelihood of diminished future revenue flows.

Go Bears!!!

General James Arthur Knowlton

sit down & shut the **** up, shocky (stormin' the floor is against the rules)#

Shout out to all Cal Bears Fans!

Just a quick update, our Colorado Springs Senior All Star hockey team defeated the Durango squad 5-4 in overtime last nite, now we're advancing to the next round of the playoffs with a huge upcoming rematch at Castle Rock.

Markeisha tells me everything is going good back at the office and that the next round of call back interviews with prospective candidates to add to our current understaffed Communications team of 11 professionals will take place Friday morning.

Go Bears!!!

Good morning from the beautiful Rocky Mountains!

Wow, couldn't be more excited to share with you that our Colorado Springs Senior All Star hockey team is moving on in the playoffs with a big grudge match this Wednesday night at Vail.

Let's keep it positive here, huge props to my friend Greg Richardson for not only censoring/terminating Cal's Monster Class twice but also his recent article "Cal's Athletic Future" which did not blame me or hold me responsible for anything. Many thanks, amigo!

It's also great to hear that some influential donors think this confusing conference alignment stuff is 100% Chancellor Christ's problem to figure out, I could not agree more!

Go Bears!!!

P.S. When Shocky points out that my oldest son got a post on Facebook comparing Michelle Obama to the Predator that just shows he doesn't get our family's funny sense of humor and shared values.
Official annoucement from the empty desk of the Athletic Director:

Top of the morning during my flight from clean & beautiful Colorado Springs to the kinda commie Bay Area!

Exciting news, our CS Sr All Star team defeated Ballyneal 5-4 in overtime as we held Dwayne "the Great One" Schletsky to only 2 goals, big win!

As I get caught up on last week's email it appears that we may get an invitation to join the ACC for all Olympics sports and the WCC for football but maybe I got that backwards or something. Anyways when I get back to the office this afternoon this will be my TOP priority.

Go Bears!!!

Shocky1

mclovin???#
Shocky1

listen to the poised & articulate aiden lee discuss the 2023 season at garden city community college...yeah it's in kansas, it's not the affluent leafy garden city suburb on long island with its world top 100 garden city men's club with its seth raynor design drivable short par 4 1st hole...hopefully aiden will make plays & grab the attention of d1 colleges on the recruiting trail, wish him nothing but the best in earning a college degree

yeah the bears got 36 scholly departures heading into the 2023 season

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility, nfl indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
darius long jr, defensive line...now a walk on for final semester, already earned berkeley degre
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state
fatu iosefa, safety...portal...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
ryan lange, guard...football retirement, will earn berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...fooball retirement, will earn berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement
aiden lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city community college...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

note: mykyle so'oto wuz previously incorrectly included on this list, the now san mateo cc enrollee wuz a pwo in berkeley

Shocky1

do u got ur tix(s) for the electric september 9th 7:30 pm showdown against sec auburn? (watching on tv is for losers)#
Shocky1

cali breeze recruiting almost back open for biz (i run that **** get that clear)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university on planet earth (including ibiza & all polynesian countries)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CUVKCPllBhi
acc expansion:

in that texas recruiting is now as successful as it is in cali, a best case scenario for acc expansion would not only include calford but also smu

further expansion into calveston would be facilitated by a major school such as smu on future football schedules (regardless of whether or not a dollar of ucla calimony is ever paid), got it?

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world (for seabirds flying in the sun)
not gonna happen rite now, the bears future out of conference scheduling needs to include home & away deals with all the major texas schools

lone star state (includes multiple 3 putts at ben crenshaw's austin golf club)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

acc prez vote: not an inconsequential factor is that several of tomorrow's expansion acc voters would love the opportunity to seriously interview to be the next chancellor/president in berkeley and/or palo alto (both schools are seeking candidates at this time), not antagonizing drake could be a factor in weighing their personal ambitions vs their dumb azz athletic directors (who r not pro left coast)

don't be a dumb azz#

calford=the top of the food chain for high gpa really ******* smart people who like to read books & ****
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
on the money, wut's ur resume? (facts)#
Shocky1

cal's fall camp update: practice #16

the quarterback battle: electrifying sam jackson took all the 1 reps & 4th stringer luke bottari (set records at san mateo community college) is no longer with the football program with 6'6" tyler jensen (gotta work on his sidearm throwing motion, watch aaron rogers/jared goff videos or something) taking that role

do u got ur tix(s) for saturday october 28th vs usc? (the most bitter epic battle in the history of memorial stadium, blood is gonna spill & if the boys wanna fight u better let them)#
sonofabear51
Start Slowly and taper off
First Page Last Page
Page 138 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.