cal's monster offensive line

1,524,915 Views | 9937 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by wifeisafurd
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even less LB depth

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0GPD8huLdi

off to the races (with poly all american/potential 3 year berkeley grad jaydn ott)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including westwood)
Shocky1

the magic of cal football (is visible in the blue light across the lake as we row like boats against the current)#
Shocky1
j michael sturdivant=3 ******* receptions for only 17 ******* yards
Gkhoury2325
Shocky1 said:

Transferred because of money by his handlers (father and trainer). He did not get paid, had terrible numbers this year. Should have stayed and gotten a 1,000 Yards receiving with at least 10 td's. Just my opinion.
Shocky1

the florida project: starring nando, david reese & mickey ******* mouse

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (as we head into the bright sunny future of 2024 palm trees in the acc)
Shocky1

a huge factor in the epic ucla victory wuz mentally tuff as nails (and as skinny as nails) mateen bhaghani from legoland high school in san diego

spoke with his parents javed & tabassum at the oakland airport after the washington state game, tole them their son got good hair...they tole me mateen wuz a high gpa preferred walk on recruited by coach barton & that they haven't had any conversations with the cal staff, hopefully that changes in the very near future for the deserving scholly kicker

special teams wuz huge tonite from the 100 yards off to the races touchdown by jaydn ott, the 100% violent collision fumble caused by inside backer hunter barth, both precision & long anger management punting by lachlan wilson & moneyball snaps by the nation's 2023 class #1 ranked long snapper david bird who earns side money be impersonating gene simmons in a kiss cover band or something

yeah mateen's beautifully arching right to left drawing kicks have led him on this journey to walk home in berkeley

bear2034
Shocky1

to be honest with u, this has been one of the satisfying & rewarding seasons of my life in following them california golden bears...casual fans r understandably all about the victories but this team is compelling to me because of the very special individuals in this remarkable program of high character hard working true student athletes & the caring coach staff that is developing them both on the field but also in life

ima reminded of something that coach martin would say back in the cal's monster class era, "you gotta go thru something in life to get something in life" & with time the wisdom of that mindset is becoming more & more clear to me

yeah cuonzo should've been a yoga/meditation teacher or something
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/C0FPQPEyWhT
nobody walks in la (except shocky at the riv, lacc north & bel air cc)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (**** balenciaga & shocky's alma mater)

Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line (can feel the buzz)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0Gdsouu7Hr
the victory gatorade bath (and coach wilcox smiling)#
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C0Gdsouu7Hr
the victory gatorade bath (and coach wilcox smiling)#

Very nice to see for Wilcox and the team. I'm not his biggest supporter but he and the team obviously did a good job down the stretch. Nice to see the emotion from him too. Well done Bears.
Shocky1
^ saw justin for a moment after the game, his eyes wuz bloodshot & he looked like he wuz crying...it wuz that kinda nite for a lotta bears at the rose bowl

glad coach wuz enjoying the moment, there wuz a lotta people there & he moved towards the light....if u see darkness look away, we won't fall this time

https://instagr.am/p/B06aP_PBvSM

prospeCt

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

funny as **** moment late last nite at the rose bowl

when j mike caught his last meaningless catch on the cal sideline (finished the season with 32 receptions, more than half of last season's 65 receptions, his non disciplined route running wuz exposed & now his nfl stock is in *****ville) all the bears INCLUDING the cal head coach wuz chirping at the candy azz soft beverly hills wannabe baller as he ran back onto the field

https://instagr.am/p/CthpEJ_SbK8
and that's wut guys like blueblood will never understand, the magic of cal football cannot be experienced/comprehended watching on tv, got it?...u gotta be there, absorbing the millions of special micro moments that make college football the greatest spectator team sport on planet earth

and yeah when floridian david reese led the band, that wuz yet another memory from an epic evening in pasadena

r u gonna throw caution (and for some of u maybe ur budget) to the ******* wind & be there in person for ur california golden bears 2023 bowl game???

the magic of cal football (cannot be experienced from ur broken down azz sofa)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CmXdl8LSaoV
exclusive cal's monster class 2023 bowl game update:

this is real simple, the la bowl at sofi stadium got 1st choice & is gonna decide between cal (which travels well outside of bobo, doubtful & blueblood who r permanently incarcerated to their broken down sofas) & hometown ucla (bruins fans/players r disgusted with chip kelly & half of their vaunted d will probably skip any bowl game)

whatever team the la bowl don't select is gonna go to the independence bowl in shreveport louisiana, a side trip to bourbon street in new orleans is logistically recommended for those of u that haven't spent much time in the deep south

https://instagr.am/p/B6doBIRh1J5
both games are on december 16th...with finals coming up the week prior in berkeley it's gonna take some clever scheduling by coach wilcox & his right arm andrew mcgraw to utilize all 15 ncca sanctioned practices between now & then with the academic course loads of our true student athletes

recruiting implications:

la bowl: another game in so cal is fabulous exposure for the program with 2024 & 2025 prospects & will result in a decided home field advantage

independence bowl: less than 3 hours by car from dallas, this game offers a major opportunity for the university of calveston to continue building our brand close to texas (as will our roadie at smu next season), would expect our texas bearents & their families to rep in shreveport in the same way they did for our fun season opener in denton

r ur bags packed for a roadtrip?...bears don't got no clothes, clothes r for losers

https://instagr.am/p/Czo1iiXO8dm
bears r gonna play in la (either way, small probability of the 1st responders bowl in dallas at the smu stadium)#
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

my prediction wuz that bobo, doubtful & blueblood wouldn't go to a single cal football game in person this season but continue to pontificate in their predictablely negative whiny azz voices
What proof do we have that Shocky1 attended any games?

I don't see the relevance in doing so which makes me wonder if Shocky1 has heard of TV?

watching tv (other than bosch: legacy & selling sunset, read books & ****) is for losers#
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line (is no longer competing with coach m for west coast recruits)#
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

out: safety raymond woodie, rb isaiah ifanse, dt stanley mckenizie & de ethan saunders
I thought I saw Mckenzie play last night, I might be mistaken though
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

Saw Oladejo on the field at the end, what a waste
Shocky1
goldy, stan not on the participation chart

femi finished the season with 48 tackles & half a sack, kinda wondering if he still got a proclivity for running into he wrong gap assignment

in keo & cade (and maybe hunter) we trust#
HoopDreams
Shout out to Jeremiah Hunter with 8 receptions for 100 yards and two Bruin thrashing touchdowns

Pittstop
I'm pretty sure that Coach M will still be recruiting the West Coast, since that is his "strength" area. But, true, it is maybe less likely that California recruits will be open to committing to the cold ass state of Michigan if they have the option of staying in warm & sunny California and playing in Berkeley.
BearGoggles
Pittstop said:

I'm pretty sure that Coach M will still be recruiting the West Coast, since that is his "strength" area. But, true, it is maybe less likely that California recruits will be open to committing to the cold ass state of Michigan if they have the option of staying in warm & sunny California and playing in Berkeley.

I thought the knock on Coach M that he doesn't recruit? No doubt his reputation (which has grown since he left Cal) recruits. But not him.
Pittstop
Actually you are right. I probably should have said "his 'alleged', or 'presumed', strength area."
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

my prediction wuz that bobo, doubtful & blueblood wouldn't go to a single cal football game in person this season but continue to pontificate in their predictablely negative whiny azz voices
Which trolls are worse: tools such as ducktildeath or trolls from within like bobodeluxe and blueblood?

chazzed, to be honest with u i like both bobo (he got a good ponytail & is not racist) & blueblood (he sometime kinda funny with his clever fotos), just wish both of them wuz on xanax or something for their eeyore views re: cal football

WalterSobchak
bobo and bb hands down. total losers.

ps shoutout to duck for his Moore pronouncement early on. nailed it
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
walter, dante moore (weirdly disconnected with his teammates) & justyn martin (very raw, minimal development thus far) are expected to depart ucla for the portal

imo ethan garbers is a competent game manager but not a lotta upside, his "career game" against usc wuz for 155 yards

8 clap (could be 8 losses in the 2024 big 10)#

Shocky1
2024 california golden bears scholly roster math:

with the power vested in me (and NOT by the staff) by the north america t-rex substitute modern yoga teacher association, the monster is hereby awarding schollys to the following deserving 3 current preferred walks ons such as & so forth as follows:

jack endries, tight end, 3.83 gpa at caldecott tunnel hs
https://instagr.am/p/CgS6gTKpAgZ
trond grizzell, wide receiver, 3.8 gpa online sr yr hs
https://instagr.am/p/Czzuz_ypDDZ
mateen bhaghani, kicker, 3.85 gpa at legoland hs

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru hard work both on the football field & in the classrooms)
WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

8 clap (could be 8 losses in the 2024 big 10)#
don't forget next year they're also

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
^ ruh roh
WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

^ ruh roh
LOL that will seem like a cake walk in 2025 and 2026 when they play their openers home and away against UGA.

Shocky1

2023 & 2024 california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused):

doechii, why don't you introduce the 2023 & 2024 yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2024 class:
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
mateen bhaghani, kicker (3.85 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
rashawn clark, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (3.1 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

all 37 of these 2023 & 15 2024 scholly recipients are beating the statistics, **** the opinions and all the logisitics

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

don't forget to take the chicken out#
Shocky1
^ roster scholly math:

above 2024 scholly list updated to include jack, trond & mateen

so that's a current 15 scholly commitments for the 2024 season
First Page Last Page
Page 185 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.