cal's monster offensive line

1,530,802 Views | 9972 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by WalterSobchak
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
is anyone else getting a message about Shocky's wallpapercave.com link having a potential trojan? Malwarebytes is blocking that site.
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

Thank God we don't have one of those programs that fires their coaches after 1 or 2 or 7 bad seasons.
HoopDreams

BearCam
Shocky1 said:

when the dam breaks, the transfer portal gashes wide open in 2024#

Shocky, I would be open to scheduling OSU if Smith + the elite players are gone. No way they can attract a top coaching staff or elite players in the portal.
Shocky1
philbert said:

is anyone else getting a message about Shocky's wallpapercave.com link having a potential trojan? Malwarebytes is blocking that site.

philbert, shocky got a flip phone & don't know **** about malware or fashion

clothes r for losers#
sycasey
82gradDLSdad said:

Shocky1 said:

Thank God we don't have one of those programs that get their head coaches poached as soon as they have one of two good seasons.
We extend ours before they can HAVE two good seasons!

Shocky1
BearCam said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky, I would be open to scheduling OSU if Smith + the elite players are gone. No way they can attract a top coaching staff or elite players in the portal.
agreed cam but no scheduling the beavs before the 2026 season, the acc commish tole knowlton the 2024 acc model for the 4th occ game is a mid season mid major to ensure bowl eligibility
Goobear
Shocky1 said:

BearCam said:

Shocky1 said:

agreed cam but no scheduling the beavs before the 2026 season, the acc commish tole knowlton the 2024 acc model for the 4th occ game is a mid season mid major to ensure bowl eligibility
That is what I was told by Wife. He likes the ACC commissioner. Knowlton better heed that advice.
89Bear
Goobear said:

Shocky1 said:

BearCam said:

Shocky1 said:

That is what I was told by Wife. He likes the ACC commissioner. Knowlton better heed that advice.
Unfortunately, Knowlton does not need to follow anyone's advice. I mean, he hasn't been fired yet. What accountability does he have? Seems like very little.
Econ141
Gosh I hope we demolish them tonight.

https://bruingold.com/forums/index.php?az=show_mesg&forum=108&topic_id=499480&mesg_id=499480
BearCam
Shocky1 said:

BearCam said:

Shocky1 said:

I'd like to see San Jose St next year. They have an away game at Washington St that will likely get adjusted.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CV_jDAzv4h_

89 & willem, +1000 (wifey is on the money except when he's putting or replacing spark plugs or something)

keep in mind that knowlton & his obstinate marketing dumb azz markeisha tole bears fans (some of the smartest people on planet earth) that cal wuz gonna get a "full share" from the acc but that we wuz gonna donate back tens of millions of dollars of future revenues to "support" our new conference partners...wut???

in that coach bloesch didn't actively recruit the left coast during his time at tulsa & north texas, future head coach in waiting mike saffell's background prospect info on previous cal recruits is gonna be very important in the rapid evaluations of any potential oregon state & washington state trench worker transfer portal entrants when it reopens on december 4th for 30 crazy azz days

buckle up (this **** is getting live)#
Shocky1
cam, sjs would be better than osu but honesty we gotta set our scheduling sites way lower than that for the 4th occ in 2024

breaking bad mid major like jacksonville state would be ideal#
Alkiadt
Shocky1 said:

cam, sjs would be better than osu but honesty we gotta set our scheduling sites way lower than that

breaking bad mid major like jacksonville state would be ideal#

Deleted
Shocky1

fun fact i: jack plummer's biological father tole me at the colorado game in the fall of 2022 in boulder that his son's wonderlic practice score would've slotted him among the top quarterbacks currently playing in the nfl

fun fact ii: james arthur knowlton's wonderlic score would place him slightly below plankton
Shocky1
bluehenbear
How many beaver players and coaches are gonna go with him?
Goobear
40% of the pac 12 coaches in the Big 10 next year…
Shocky1
bluehen, that's a great question, both oregon state & michigan state got minimal academic standards so gpas or transcripts won't hold up any potential transfers between the 2 truck stops

but the real question is whether or not coach m is gonna follow jonathan to lansing???

1st day out (wanted in 2 states, can't move wrong)#
Shocky1
Goobear said:

40% of the pac 12 coaches in the Big 10 next year…

and 40% of curvy brunette yoga females in the palm tree acc next year...

don't be a dumb azz (better to palm a tight azz)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

this is a recap of a daddy/daughter date for me & taylor back in the cal's monster class era:

show up at the hostess stand at tayor's favorite restaurant nobu malibu very late this evening without a reservation

shocky: good evening, we'd like a table on the patio overlooking the ocean please

curvy brunette yoga hostess: i'm sorry sir, we're fully committed this evening...would you like me to put you on the waiting list for the sushi bar, there are unfortunately no guarantees that any seats will open up tonite

shocky: did you know that i'm a california golden bear?

curvy brunette yoga hostess: really?

shocky (posting up with a headstand directly in front of the hostess stand with my giuseppe zanotti kicks in the air): roarrrrrrrrrr

polite applause/clapping from the 3 hostesses & maybe a few strange looks from the bar

curvy brunette yoga hostess (flipping her hair): i have a yoga practice too

shocky: tell me something i don't already know

curvy brunette yoga hostess (to a male server): please seat them at table 7 on the patio now

dirty looks at the shockster from those who've been told there are no tables available now

shocky: dom arigato

curvy brunette yoga hostess: namaste

for free (table)#

https://instagr.am/p/ClzOLn3vyZr
fun fact: just got a text from mi amgio de biscayne bay (where the cuban gentlemen sleep all day) & fellow haas biz school classmate nando reminding me not to order again the 30 day old deep fried barracuda at nobu malibu for brunch today

doza wanna make sure ima not tossing my cookies so we still meet up on the ucla logo at the 50 yard line at the stroke of midnite during the cal fans epic celebration on the rose bowl field so we can crank out 50+ handstand crunches

this is cal football (quick twitch +1 athleticism developed thru an investment in yoga/meditation practices, coach johnson is not a dumb azz)#
rkt88edmo

What photo servers does BI allow? tried imgur and ibb, no love
Shocky1
congrats to coach prime for running off 70+ scholly student athletes without any regards for their academic dreams/ambitions & then losing 8 games

adios to 2024 truck stop skools in the big 12#
Shocky1

coach m job watch (the further afar from the left coast the better for cal)#
Shocky1

monster telephone call:

shay & taylor: hi dad!

dad: hey shay and taylor, did u hear that asu (they are both grads) is losing the territorial cup 59-23...

shay & taylor (interrupting): hey dad, the reason we're calling is because fashion square is carrying some zimmerman dresses, we thought you might want to go with us tomorrow afternoon to the mall

dad: do i usually wear dresses?

shay & taylor: well we value your fashion advice plus we can eat at...

dad (with a sigh): ay caramba

https://instagr.am/p/Cznj82utLTa
forks up (not everyone cares about the pac 12/big 12)#
Shocky1
washington state battled valiantly against all odds against in state rival washington but the reality is that the transfer portal is now open for cougar starters with remaining eligiblity

college fb free agency#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive recruiting update:

coach bloesch has extended an offer to 2024 northwestern decommit 6'6" 275 lbs payton stewart from kelso high school which is in washington just north of the oregon border...yeah its kinda drizzly in that part of the world

payton is not a dumb azz, he cleared northwestern admissions & got a 3.4 gpa

in person contact by the staff is not allowed right now, hopefully stewart will take an official visit to berkeley in september when the ncca dead period for recruiting is over...ej caminong wants more trench workers in his 2024 class plus tyler knape needs a roommate, it's 100% fact that fsp (tracy ford) is life changing

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development with coach bloesch on the field & intellectual capitalism in the classrooms
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

unicorns for bloesch#

1st domino#
Shocky1

stormin' the field (the time is now for everything#
Shocky1

cal all american jaydn ott#
bearsandgiants
Shocky1 said:

stormin' the field (the time is now for everything#
More tarp please. Yes!
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line (is now the 2nd best after washington west coast development program for o-line trench workers)#

the university of california, berkeley=# 1 ranked public university in the world (including the drizzly azz northwest)
Shocky1
ethan garbers will be qb1
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0F3h6HrRaE
Shocky1
out: safety raymond woodie, rb isaiah ifanse, dt stanley mckenizie & de ethan saunders
Shocky1
ucla standout jay toia is in uniform & practicing
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.