cal's monster offensive line

1,519,786 Views | 9916 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/B10HBhlBw8o
bringing that self entitled mater dei (basketball only thx to gary mcknight) attitude to berkeley, devin askew never really bought into coach madsen's team 1st approach & his moving on is a plus for the program...it wuz very noticeable during team timeout huddles that he wuz always the last guy to get up & support his teammates...to askew's credit he earned his berkeley degree (moms is also a berkeley grad & a medical doctor) & wish him nothing but luck on his whirlwind multiple stop collegiate vagabond basketball career
Big C

Askew came to Cal and gave it his best shot. I'm really glad he's graduating: He'll always be a Golden Bear.
Shocky1
^ big c, respectfully disagree, askew's moms pushed the berkeley deal & he arrived and left with a bad ******* attitude...props for earning the degree but this year's basketball team gotta couple bad characters
Alkiadt
Big C said:

Askew came to Cal and gave it his best shot. I'm really glad he's graduating: He'll always be a Golden Bear.

True.
Looking back, he was obviously overrated in high school. While a good player, he was recruited over at both Kentucky and Texas after he got to both schools. He never lived up to his HS rating.
Shocky1

locked in with an official visit to cal on may 23-26th is apex predator edge defender 6'5" 245 lbs josiah "cheese" hammond from will rogers high school in tulsa

with this year's edge guys x-man & reese pieces outta eligibility after the 2024 acc season, there's gonna be multiple wide open competition battles for guys that wanna knock the **** outta opposing quarterback, got it?

josiah is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.0 gpa & he knows he can do better in the classrooms...listen to him, hammond is an articulate & focused young man that gotta plan to hopefully get outta the nasty azz midwest weather for cal & academically mediocre truck stop school town skools in the big 12

ex kansas resident bj canady would be a good host on cheese's official visit, yeah cali is sweater weather

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru football development with coach so'oto & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

calumnus
Alkiadt said:

Big C said:

True.
Looking back, he was obviously overrated in high school. While a good player, he was recruited over at both Kentucky and Texas after he got to both schools. He never lived up to his HS rating.

A guard that is a career .281 from 3 is not a P5 player these days even if he is a great facilitator, which he wasn't. He played good defense at Kentucky and Texas but didn't at Cal, probably due to being slowed by injury. Really didn't do anything very well but was asked by Fox to do it all. I blame Fox for that and have empathy for anyone who played for him.

Askew has/will have a Cal degree and is the son of an Alum. I wish him well in his graduate studies.
Big C
Shocky1 said:

^ big c, respectfully disagree, askew's moms pushed the berkeley deal & he arrived and left with a bad ******* attitude...props for earning the degree but this year's basketball team gotta lotta bad characters

Just saying something positive about a guy that's on his way out. Best wishes to Devin Askew.
Shocky1
Big C said:

Look at the timing: The game is on 4/20 and if it starts at 2:30, it might be over at about... 4:20! In Berzerkeley! I could see us somehow leveraging this to help with recruiting, but I'm afraid if that's left up to the Marketing Dept, it's going to get botched...

So this is where Shocky comes in... create some excitement, man!
big c, the key metric to popularity in 2024 is instagram followers, ok?...so we gotta get the right people to berkeley for the april 20th spring ball cal football showcase to build energy/excitement for the program!

and so with that being said, let's look at the #s together:

madison beer, 38,000,000 followers...when my daughter taylor goes out in soho/west village (or scottsdale's old town when she visits her dad) she's tole at least a couple of times every nite that she looks like madison
https://instagr.am/p/CTvrqI7Mt4C
becky g, 37,700,000 followers...a hero to a lotta people plus she got a funny elvis snarl
https://instagr.am/p/ClegVfZj70g
snoopy, 3,100,000 followers
https://instagr.am/p/C4qxI-4Jnv4
buc-ee the beaver, 329,000 followers
https://instagr.am/p/B1b54OAADwn
shocky aka the dumb azz, 9 followers
https://instagr.am/p/CuxKIOEIazx
coach wilcox, 0 followers
Shocky1
philbert said:

what's the ruling here for Homa if the fans are stupidly standing too close?

philbert, video footage of max homa's uk uncle (funny how he holds the elite golfer follow thru pose even tho he almost hurt that quick twitch black doggy dog to the left of the tee box)
philbert
Haha. I saw the bottom clip but didn't know what it was from. I have had some nasty snap hooks that looked like that.
Shocky1

monster approved fashion#
Shocky1

elite corner back 6'2" 175 lbs trestin castro from upland high school is gonna officially trip to berkeley on may 23rd-26th to the tight bears football family...this is a quick twitch +1 athletic lockdown defender with length with immediate playing time upside

castro also got official visits to usc & washington

this is a focused young man that is focused upon improvement

plus trestin good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including san bernardino county)
Shocky1

cal unofficial visitor update:

3.6 gpa underdog (shocky's favorite kinda creature on planet earth) & cal 2025 commit carter jackson did the hang with coach at at spring ball practice #1

carter is gonna be the bears next great running back along with jojo & my boy the jet...cap

speed kills#
Big C
Hey Shocky,

First Okafor, then Askew, then Newell, and now apparently Brown Jr.

What's going on with the basketball roster and when should we start worrying? Is this just a thorough housecleaning on Madsen's part, or has there been some dissatisfaction brewing among the underclassmen?
Shocky1

big c, the reality is that the athletic department & this site (which non inclusively limits information) since the termination of cal's monster class has failed to build a fanbase of new season tix fans & mega donors which is now impacting nil donations

and you can't win in 2024 collegiate basketball without nil donations...full stop

my golf buddy larry sheakley (co owner of the tara iti golf club in new zealand & the cincinnati reds mlb team) tole me how much he paid for 7'1" shot blocker aziz bandaogo, the only way cal will ever be able to compete in this basketball nil game is to get jaylen brown via his clothing brand 7uice to become the face/financier of cal basketball & good luck getting that done since shocky wuz tole to **** off & now he's further afar tryna learn how to do a handstand or something

obstinate markeisha's failure to offer FREE tixs to all students for the final 4 games after the successful FREE tix trial run is mind boggling but the reality is that knowlton is financially bankrupting the athletic department with his tens of millions of dollars of loans that will never have the future revenues for repayment & his hiring/retaining worthless bureaucrats...his knowlton's notes this afternoon fail to address the looming financial tsunami

mcdonald's all americans wanna play in sold out hostile homecourt venues on gamedays like it wuz during cal's monster class era with almost 11,000 at most games...markeisha & knowlton don't really comprehend that not offering FREE tixs to all students is not only killing the vibe at haas but also failing to create a future pipeline of season tix buyers/donors

knowlton also lied to madsen & the fanbase re: the basketball practice facility...mcdonalds all americans are not gonna practice at berkeley high school on tuesday afternoons to get shots up & improve their craft because volleyball got the courts reserved for practice, got it?

mark madsen is the right guy, honestly his only mistake wuz putting together a staff that included guys without berkeley connections...madsen is as good as any head coach in living rooms with his sincerity & mark scherbenske (worked for monty back in the day) is an elite recruiter too but the rest of the staff isn't getting the job done (good guys but they don't know how to sell cal & high gpa prospects re: the berkeley degree value)...mark tried to hire rome but baby mama issues killed that deal, shocky would hire theo robertson & one of the stanford assistant coaches that got let go (stanford got big time starting talent in the portal, cal is losing self inflated ego bench warmers) tomorrow...and yeah recruiting an asian walk on is important in engaging the fanbase

big c, i used to love cal basketball with all my heart, now it's kinda just a melancholy memory in my head of a true love that went wrong or something

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal golf team heading to so cal on march 18th & 19th with coach walter chun starting the following line up:

1) tony "no longer underrated/overlooked" chen
2) eric "paperclip" lee
3) ethan "needs to eat more bbq brisket at buc-ee's" fang
4) nathan "gq" wang
5) daniel "put me in, coach" heo
individual: jeewon "it always sunny in seoul" park

pauma valley is a slightly better than mediocre robert trent jones sr design, honestly the food/drinks at the club are better than the golf course

https://instagr.am/p/CL72dpXlY52
senior leader sampson zhang is competing (missed the weekend cut at 2 under par) in a pro tournament in macao, hopefully zhang gotta enough confidence in his game to go to qualifying school for the korn ferry tour (the pathway to the pga) instead of settling for the asian tour (the pathway to the 9/11 terrorist sponsored 54 hole liv tour)

https://instagr.am/p/B-PPsvbg3DF
yeah there's a lotta world to see, sampson, hopefully nothing gets lost in translation

https://instagr.am/p/BDilZUghHeU

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the far east)

congrats to the bears en fuego final round playing like boss men/little kids without a care in the world

the truth is that the true freshmen "paperclip twins" ethan fang (from plano, p/t high school job as a stocker at buc-ee's) and eric lee (not to be confused with a venice beach weightlifter) are generational talents with pga upside

but with that being said they both need to live in the weight room & attack the nutrition program with a relentless enthusiasm unknown to mankind, ethan is 6'1" 145 lbs & eric is 5'11" 135 lbs

just to make sure nothing is lost in translation, those heights & weights are not typos...if these guys will fill out their frames they gonna be giving homa & morikawa strokes on the back nine, got it?

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

lu-magia hearns iii out for spring ball

not to be confused with lu lu lemon females

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C4tZkf3PIUB
SPEEDING (to the buc-ee's in austin or something)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BK1PpkdD858
https://instagr.am/p/CrQzWZ4LD5g
2024 berkeley elections: vote for the innovation/financial balanced budget party, rich lyons for chancellor & andrew mcgraw for athletic director

the time is now for everything (including nando & sauted shrimp burritos with salsa & guac)#
https://instagr.am/p/CrtFCHYLFuu
becky g tole shocky she's a "definite maybe" for at least one of his FREE acc roadtrip pregame tailgate parties this fall, yeah she gotta funny elvis snarl but don't get on her bad side (not that she got one) or something

Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

2025 6'3" 265 lbs center houston kaahaaina-torres from famed st louis high school in honolulu is gonna officially trip to cal on may 23rd-26th...his lead recruiter is coach bloesch with support from assistant coach winterhawk leighton...stanley saole mackenzie would be a good host on this trip to the diverse bay area to share his story re: the cal football family which is geographically much closer to the islands than his other collegiate finalists (check out their academic rankings below in the forbes link)

this is an early playing time prospect that would compete for the starting center position, he got excellent lateral mobility & strength with quick feet & high twitch movement

houston is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa at an academically rigorous high school...his sister saige wuz an all american volleyball player that led texas to a 2022 national championship

ho'i i ka piko#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development with coach bloesch & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)
Shocky1

taking out the trash (at memorial stadium, spring ball 2024)#
Shocky1
oregon state point guard jordan pope (still not in the transfer portal) is on ucla's radar as is his beavers teammate power forward tyler bilodeau
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

oregon state point guard jordan pope (still not in the transfer portal) is on ucla's radar as is his beavers teammate power forward tyler bilodeau
Not a surprise. Both are good players on a team that was not strong overall and going down a level in competition. I like both players. The road to PT is less crowded at Cal. There has been some speculation that Sebastian Mack and Adem Bona both UCLA starters may leave. Mack via the portal and Bona to the NBA draft. Bona likely does not sign with an agent so he can return if he wants. Cronin is a hard guy to play for.
rkt88edmo
I think we will se a lot more 'bonded pairs' in the future...combined sums greater than the parts may net more NIL
Shocky1
6956, agreed cronin's hard azz/tuff luv coaching style is not gonna work in 2024 & beyond with the transfer portal

pope got a target nil $ that he wants offered before he enters the portal while bilodeau is from a very affluent northwest family so nil $ won't be a primary factor in his decision

rkt, as for "bonded pairs" maybe askew & newell could join forces, pretty sure they could buy an x box & bose headphones together with their next nil offers
Shocky1

6-0 haylei archer shutout against them visiting sacamento state hornets, #19 ranked bears tangle friday with them mildcats
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

^^ goldy, my take heading into tomorrow's 2024 spring ball is that the cal's monster offensive line early leaders to be the starting 5 gonna include tj session, sioape vatikani, matthew wykoff, bastian swinney & rush reimer right now but make no mistake about it there's gonna be some young ones competing for acc starting duties

heavy is the head that wears the crown (with locked in flags)
2024 california golden bear spring ball: practice #2

who is the most important newcomer to the cal football program heading into 2024 spring ball?

according to cal's monster offensive line UNDISPUTED LEADER old fart tj session (happy 23rd big guy, u got potential nfl upside if u quit taking off plays) the new guy impressing him the most in the o-line room is RUSH REIMERS

https://instagr.am/p/C4Y838KSmZb
rush is acclimating smoothly to his new teammates & coaches in cali while also reconnecting with fellow montana state trench worker tj

reimers is +1 athletic for his size & fearless, his development in 2024 spring ball is the biggest story in the mind of the monster

yeah a nickel is way more valuable than 5 pennies in which case a dime at modern yoga is way better than 8 pennies at buc-ee's at 2:38 am in the refrigerated drinks cooler section or something...math is complicated if ur a dumb azz (or scared to talk)

https://instagr.am/p/CJhR8YwjMx9
it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's ******* RUSH REIMERS!#
Shocky1

"there's no substitute for SPEED, we're gonna find a way to utilize our fastest guys i can promise you that"

SPEED wins college football games & gets u PAID in the national football league#
Shocky1

good luck to today's bears competing at pro day, fully expecting the timed 40 times for all participants to be transparently shared by s&c coach brian johnson like they do in coach norvell's program which emphasizes SPEED

keep in mind that the fastest 40 time recorded during cal's 2024 winter s&c program wuz recorded by a guy who wuz recruited & developed at the university of idaho (marcus harris)...which is kinda odd just like the arguably strongest guy on the team in the summer of 2022 wuz a guy who worked out at bishop manogue high school (sioape vatikani)

SPEED wins college football games & gets u PAID in the national football league#
Shocky1
cal's monster offensive line 2024 pro day update:

matthew cindric (haas biz ad grad)=unbreakable

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (which rewards those that earn a degree with mental toughness/resilience that is ******* unbreakable)
Shocky1

SPEED: wut were the 40 times?#
Shocky1

SPEED UPDATE: kyle is releasing the following 40 times for today's cal pro day:
https://calbears.com/news/2024/3/21/football-pro-day-features-a-bit-of-everything.aspx

monroe young: 4.52
isaiah ifanse: 4.59
matthew cindric: 4.99 (which is moving for a 300+ lbs trench worker, advanced his nfl stock)
brian hightower: no time reported
patrick mcmorris: no time reported (4.29 20 yard shuttle which is very good for dbs)
darius long: no time reported
jackson sirmon: no time reported (4.26 20 yard shuttle which is elite for backers)
thomas lee: no time reported (not a big deal for a kicker)
Big C
^^^ Who is Thomas Lee? I presume he's a walk-on punter that backed up Sheehan? ^^^

(don't anybody respond with mock surprise, 'cause i know you never heard of him either)
Shocky1

australian frosh lulu twidale grew up tonite expanding her game from a 3 point sharpshooter to a rim attacker with crafty euro step buckets, that's real world coaching development

my opinion at this point is that coach charmin smith should be retained for next season, if michelle onyiah opts to continue her berkeley studies in a post graduate nuclear submarine studies or something then there are a lotta pieces to continue this program's upward trajectory in the acc...michelle's staying out of foul trouble is a good sign

wut's really noticeable is the genuine energy & enthusiasm of the women's players and staff in their interactions with one another...and that's a polar opposite of the multi highly unlikeable self entitled bad attitude bears (and their dads, dealers & handlers) on this year's men's team (coach madsen is gonna turn this around)...give charmin credit for building a team with positive energy individuals

https://instagr.am/p/CeIkB5rrkTW
yeah lulu got it all going on, this **** is getting live

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the southern hemisphere)
Shocky1
coach bloesch influence: wide receivers are gonna block with as much intensity as they do running routes or they gonna be standing on the sidelines all game...cap

coach toler's room got a free pass on nearly non existent blocking downfield in the run game with billy m & spav, that **** will not fly with an offensive line coach/offensive coordinator

nyan boeteng (got caught up in some shady stuff later) physically hurt dbs & backers#
First Page Last Page
Page 242 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.