cal's monster offensive line

1,532,719 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
89Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

former wisconsin head coach paul chryst (previously the badgers offensive coordinator) is the older bro (by half a year) of cal tight ends coach geep chyrst & would be an excellent 2nd pair of eyes to take a look at the billy m predictable play calling that don't attack the middle third of the field with vertical downfield passing or diversify the running game with pitch outs to the electric jaydn ott on the edge allowing him to create magic in open space

maybe then marv lewis won't be telling me with his infamous snarky grin that "cal is the easiest team in the pac 12 to gameplan against"

No way in the world would Wilcox even consider this!!!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f

congrats to benji, marshall & the entire cal football staff is assembling thus far a very strong 10 player 2023 class of true student athletes in what will be a very limited space available scholly class

zurich ashford (3.62 gpa), defensive end
ben marshall (3.5 gpa), tight end
ryan mcculloch (4.1 gpa), edge defender
tiumalu afalava (4.1 gpa), defensive end
cade uluave (3.85 gpa), outside linebacker
sailasa vadrawale (3.46 gpa), cornerback
nyziah hunter (3.0+ gpa), wide receiver
nick morrow (3.7 gpa), offensive tackle (grayshirt, will arrive in january)
ethan baxter (strong australian student), punter (already on roster, will take sheahan's scholly in january)
michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa), kicker (already on roster as walk on, will take longhetto's scholly in january)

the university of california, berkeley=#3 ranked university in the united states of america
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

Shocky1
89Bear said:

Bottom line:
A winning team in basketball or football at Cal is the exception to the rule. The teams usually stink with a random winning team miraculously happening once in a while.
#comeforplayingtimenotwins

you got no idea what ur talking about, u probably need some azz

signed

cal's monster class

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

89Bear said:

Bottom line:
A winning team in basketball or football at Cal is the exception to the rule. The teams usually stink with a random winning team miraculously happening once in a while.

you got no idea what ur talking about, u probably need some azz

signed

cal's monster class

Shocky, you are not a complete dumb azz. You know with Knowlton, Wilcox, and Fox the Bears have a rigid, conservative, and unimaginative group of boring white dudes. Absolutely nothing is gonna get better with these guys here!!! Cal is not the institution who will take chances, thus we continue to suck. There are a few random years that are the exception, but typically we suck.
Shocky1

89, still think u need some azz
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

89, still think u need some
Yes, but not nearly as bad as Knowlton, Wilcox, Fox, and Sirmon.
Those boring azz white dudes need it a lot more than me.
89Bear
89Bear said:

Shocky1 said:

89, still think u need some
Yes, but not nearly as bad as Knowlton, Wilcox, Fox, and Sirmon.
Those boring azz white dudes need it a lot more than me.
Wait, I forgot to include Musgrave and Angus. Cal got the market covered when it comes to out of touch white guys.
This staff would kill it at Idaho State.
DiabloWags
89Bear said:

Bottom line:

True.

Aside from Snyder and Tedford, mediocrity has been the standard when it comes to CAL FOOTBALL. Anything more than that has been the exception. - - - Meanwhile, watching Plummer left out on the field to play hurt was totally unacceptable.

Saturday's performance was Holmoe-esque.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Shocky1
special teams recruiting update:

the staff's plan which is being implemented by coach michael barton is to utilize 3 schollys for the these roles but never with the schollys overlapping for a specific position...mike is 26 years old & part of coach wilcox's adaptive plan to the current era of college football in transitioning key recruiting responsibilities to those under 30 years old (recruiting is best done by non old white guys)

punter: james sheahan is one of only 3 seniors (thus the very size limited 2023 class) along with daniel scott & odua isibor that don't got no more eligibility after this season, james is currently 7th in the nation in average punting distance: https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/17

when sheahan pursues a nfl opportunity in january the punter scholly will transition to fellow australian ethan baxter from shepparton (which is north of shocky's beloved sandbelt courses like royal melbroune & kingston heath)...ethan is already impressing with his athleticism & good hands (which is an undunderrated skillset in punting), in australian rugby you can get tackled/clobbered in any second from a 360 degree point of attack, american football punting in contrast is a lot simpler with just the rushing defensive line

placekicker: dario longhetto is 6-8 on field goals (with both misses from over 40 yards) and 15-15 on extra points this season, tho he got another year of eligibility longhetto will be pursuing a nfl free agency opportunity this january after 5 years in berkeley

that means the placekicker scholly in january will transition to current walk on michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa) from santa barbara who is the son of former cal/atlanta falcons kicker mick luckhurst who made 70.1% of his kicks in the national football league...michael got nfl leg strength & an impressive towering early ball flight trajectory on his kicks, he is currently handling kickoffs this season

longsnapper: tho slater zellers got another year of eligibility, his older bro (who is a coach at notre dame high school in north scottsdale, all 3 of my kids went to school there despite us not being catholic, taylor told me that slater used to throw food at her in the cafeteria, dude likes to fire projectiles i guess) told me it's unlikely he will return for a 6th year in berkeley as he pursues a nfl free agency opportunity

the staff's plan is targeting the nation's #1 ranking longsnapper david bird (4.0 gpa) from phoenix who is a generational talent & a likely longtime future snapper in the national football league...bird tripped to both notre dame & ohio state this summer (his older bro steven is the snapper at eastern michigan) & he got a full actionable scholly offer to berkeley

david is coached/mentored in phoenix by the respected longsnapping whisperer ben bernard who demands academic excellence from his students (he sets forth gpa requirements to be coached by him) & has sent several snappers to berkeley including longtime nfl veteran nick sundberg

if the bird flys in berkeley maybe him & billy m could go to the supercuts on shattuck together or something

the university of california, berkeley=#3 ranked university in the united states of america

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world

tavake jr tuikolovatu now got offers from cal, utah, oregon state & washington state
Big C

I just love the way we have become "Long Snapper U" this century... and am a bit perplexed as to why we haven't been able to parlay this into a Rose Bowl.

Luckhurst kicked one out of bounds in one of the games (Arizona?): Maybe Mick can teach him a little more accuracy.
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

special teams recruiting update:

the staff's plan which is being implemented by coach michael barton is to utilize 3 schollys for the these roles but never with the schollys overlapping for a specific position...mike is 26 years old & part of coach wilcox's adaptive plan to the current era of college football in transitioning key recruiting responsibilities to those under 30 years old (recruiting is best done by non old white guys)

punter: james sheahan is one of only 3 seniors (thus the very size limited 2023 class) along with daniel scott & odua isibor that don't got no more eligibility after this season, james is currently 7th in the nation in average punting distance: https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/17

when sheahan pursues a nfl opportunity in january the punter scholly will transition to fellow australian ethan baxter from shepparton (which is north of shocky's beloved sandbelt courses like royal melbroune & kingston heath)...ethan is already impressing with his athleticism & good hands (which is an undunderrated skillset in punting), in australian rugby you can get tackled/clobbered in any second from a 360 degree point of attack, american football punting in contrast is a lot simpler with just the rushing defensive line

placekicker: dario longhetto is 6-8 on field goals (with both misses from over 40 yards) and 15-15 on extra points this season, tho he got another year of eligibility longhetto will be pursuing a nfl free agency opportunity this january after 5 years in berkeley

that means the placekicker scholly in january will transition to current walk on michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa) from santa barbara who is the son of former cal/atlanta falcons kicker mick luckhurst who made 70.1% of his kicks in the national football league...michael got nfl leg strength & an impressive towering early ball flight trajectory on his kicks, he is currently handling kickoffs this season

longsnapper: tho slater zellers got another year of eligibility, his older bro (who is a coach at notre dame high school in north scottsdale, all 3 of my kids went to school there despite us not being catholic, taylor told me that slater used to throw food at her in the cafeteria, dude likes to fire projectiles i guess) told me it's unlikely he will return for a 6th year in berkeley as he pursues a nfl free agency opportunity

the staff's plan is targeting the nation's #1 ranking longsnapper david bird (4.0 gpa) from phoenix who is a generational talent & a likely longtime future snapper in the national football league...bird tripped to both notre dame & ohio state this summer (his older bro steven is the snapper at eastern michigan) & he got a full actionable scholly offer to berkeley

david is coached/mentored in phoenix by the respected longsnapping whisperer ben bernard who demands academic excellence from his students (he sets forth gpa requirements to be coached by him) & has sent several snappers to berkeley including longtime nfl veteran nick sundberg

if the bird flys in berkeley maybe him & billy m could go to the supercuts on shattuck together or something

Michael Barton ain't no dumb azz! He was taught by my dad when he was in 8th grade. Same for Jahvid Best! #stjohnseagles
Shocky1
monster proposed itinerary for saturday october 15th

6:10 am-32 oz green drink & an egg salad sandwich on sourdough with apple slices

7:00 am-1st out time time at either cherry hills, denver cc or castles pines, brisk walking round in under 3 hours con un muy rapido caddie...jeff82 got car trouble & joins for the back nine

12:00 noon local mountain kickoff in boulder

2:54 pm-shocky arrested for felony criminal trespassing at folsom field after jaydn ott or ashton stredick take a pitchout in space for at least a 50+ yard epic touchdown & the shockster storms the field for an endzone celebration

3:10 pm-shocky refuses to implicate sbgold, big c & burnski in criminal enterprise activities, jim knowlton signs the impact statement

3:45-vandalus ignores shocky's phone call for legal assistance but the monster bribes the campus police booking officer to let him watch the 4th quarter with him in 56-7 mauling of the buffs

4:30-arresting foto, shocky asks photographer if he should smile or not

7:15 pm-shocky makes bail & his cal golf hat is returned to him after initially being confiscated as circumstantial evidence...signs release form indicating he lives on 63rd with no city specified as instructed by bearister

10:00 pm-dinner at matsuhisa (located in cherry creek, it's the nobu malibu of colorado) with 1st year denver law daughter shay, we discuss plans for $1,000,000 police brutality claim (they did not provide a yoga mat in the cell as requested) over wagyu japanese a5 heated on a rock with ponzu sauce

2:19 am-shocky conversationally tells the back up goalie for denver's frozen four team at a campus party that "i really like your girlfriend courtney" to which fox responds "yeah, i kinda noticed that" at which point the nite really takes a turn for the worser

yeah, this is off the record, it's now or never, look this is what happened, right?

jb & the monster be chieftains (they broke the rules)#

KenBurnski
Egg salad sandwich for breakfast and Cal O line pancakes for lunch. Is there a Shocky family recipe for the egg salad or is this strictly a takeout deal? #dinnertime
bearister
4:45 pm to 7:00 pm: Shocky abused during interview by this detective and advises me he is willing to drop all charges for a scheduled 2nd interrogation at a situs to be mutually agreed upon.

Police refuse Shockey's offer, and send him into an interrogation room from 7:05 pm to 7:15 pm with Det. Vic Mackey. Shocky gives up where all the skeletons are buried.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Shocky1
this was recently sent to me by one of jabari's former teammates, we are still wondering how we missed his emotional anxiety issues & think if maybe we were all paying closer attention and not so wrapped up in our own lives we could've intervened & helped the bird receive the counseling/treatment he needed

i used to encourage jabari all the time to get a yoga/meditation practice like me & jaylen, told him it would help with his chronic back issues & also clear his mind for purposeful tranquility while shooting 3 pointers...he would always nod his head & tell me "yeah I gotta do that"...once jabari shared with me that his then girlfriend at the time kelli hayes (ucla women's basketball team) loved yoga too & was always trying to get him to go too but for reasons he couldn't even explain to himself that he never got around to taking her up on her gift & they slowly drifted apart (jabari never struck me as very introspective like so many of his teammates & therefore perhaps not as empathetic)

the hawaii ncca tournament pregame back spasms in retrospect were a major red flag that something wasn't right

there is consensus among his teammates that the news of his parent's unexpected divorce (his quiet stoic dad carl played for the bears back in the day, his moms tonya with her beautiful smile & expressive eyes was so easy to chat with on game days at haas, she would roll her eyes & tell me that her son still expected her to take his college laundry home for washing) was the emotional trigger to the horrible events in boston

the bird gotta lotta people who still love him (while also recognizing the lifetime horror memories he's created for the victimized young lady), there is still a chance that the final chapter of this story hasn't been written yet

JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

this was recently sent to me by one of jabari's former teammates, we are still wondering how we missed his emotional anxiety issues & think if maybe we were all paying closer attention and not so wrapped up in our own lives we could've intervened & helped the bird receive the counseling/treatment he needed

i used to encourage jabari all the time to get a yoga/meditation practice like me & jaylen, told him it would help with his chronic back issues & also clear his mind for purposeful tranquility while shooting 3 pointers...he would always nod his head & tell me "yeah I gotta do that"...once jabari shared with me that his then girlfriend at the time kelli hayes (ucla women's basketball team) loved yoga too & was always trying to get him to go too but for reasons he couldn't even explain to himself that he never got around to taking her up on her gift & they slowly drifted apart (jabari never struck me as very introspective like so many of his teammates & therefore perhaps not as empathetic)

the hawaii ncca tournament pregame back spasms in retrospect were a major red flag that something wasn't right

there is consensus among his teammates that the news of his parent's unexpected divorce (his quiet stoic dad carl played for the bears back in the day, his moms tonya with her beautiful smile & expressive eyes was so easy to chat with on game days at haas, she would roll her eyes & tell me that her son still expected her to take his college laundry home for washing) was the emotional trigger to the horrible events in boston

the bird gotta lotta people who still love him (while also recognizing the lifetime horror memories he's created for the victimized young lady), there is still a chance that the final chapter of this story hasn't been written yet

Another Salesian Chieftain
Shocky1
u know bill & chad?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

watching the football pregame warm ups last saturday fox & his staff were on the field near the arizona bench with a very skinny 6'8" black high school prospect & his moms...can the prospect trust/relate to this staff & wanna be developed both mentally & physically in berkeley?...will moms be on board too?...rooting for that to happen but based upon the top player each of the last 2 seasons departing with eligibility remaining is not a good sign...the new recruiting world for both basketball & football requires coaches to be likable, otherwise the portal is gonna be well traveled

devin curtis is a 6'10" maybe 200 lbs center from heritage christian in so cal, he gotta lotta mid major offers including montana & my friend travis decuire...devin has only been playing basketball 3 years & got significant upside but will need some development time particularly with respects to a s&c program

but make no mistake about it, devin got good hair

Shocky1
ashton hayes mom not happy with his taking only 1 snap this season, threatening that she hopes he enters the portal after the season...aristotle needs to meet with angel in person this week, watching hayes in warm ups he absolutely glides with a special gear

coach thompson got 6 running backs:

3 are elite speedsters: jaydn ott, ashton stredick & ashton hayes

3 are grinders: decarlos brooks, damien moore & chris street

release the speed#
eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

ashton hayes mom not happy with his taking only 1 snap this season, threatening that she hopes he enters the portal after the season...aristotle needs to meet with angel in person this week, watching hayes in warm ups he absolutely glides with a special gear

release the speed#
Why not use him on returns?
Big C

Let's hear it for DeCarlos Brooks, who, for years, has worked his azz off in relative obscurity and worked his way steadily up the depth chart with nary a public complaint. Great Golden Bear.
BearGoggles
Shocky1 said:

former wisconsin head coach paul chryst (previously the badgers offensive coordinator) is the older bro (by half a year) of cal tight ends coach geep chyrst & would be an excellent 2nd pair of eyes to take a look at the billy m predictable play calling that don't attack the middle third of the field with vertical downfield passing or diversify the running game with pitch outs to the electric jaydn ott on the edge allowing him to create magic in open space

maybe then marv lewis won't be telling me with his infamous snarky grin that "cal is the easiest team in the pac 12 to gameplan against"

How are two brothers separated by half a year? I have to ask.

In terms of WIlcox's refusal to pass to the middle of the field, I think it all traces back to the Cheez-It Bowl. Wilcox and Garbers were scarred by that game. Plummer seems more willing to attack the middle, but the options in Musgrave's offense seem too limited.

Not at all surprised to hear that defensive coordinators see the same thing we all do and have figured out Cal's dated scheme.
JB was a Chieftain
Melis & Nightingale have been there forever.
Shocky1
Big C said:

Let's hear it for DeCarlos Brooks, who, for years, has worked his azz off in relative obscurity and worked his way steadily up the depth chart with nary a public complaint. Great Golden Bear.

agreed, decarlos is a stand up guy
Shocky1
JB was a Chieftain said:

Melis & Nightingale have been there forever.

jabari bird was a frequent reader of cal's monster class during high school, head basketball coach bill mellis (former cal basketball staff during his college days) would email me the bird's stats & any other news after his games so the monster could create his gameday coverage content of the mcdonalds all american

that's how you create energy in a program, you connect all the dots & relentlessly share the magic in a very public way with as many other people (and their rescue dogs & cats) as possible (discussing **** behind closed paywalls in an insular closed secret society don't grow ****)

is mark fox doing that rite now?
Shocky1
eastcoastcal said:

Shocky1 said:

release the speed#
Why not use him on returns?
coach thompson is in a tough spot, he's never been in this position before at a place like cal poly where everybody gonna just buy into their role & be part of his "hardworking running back room" with "daily competition" and a stable of running backs sharing snaps with satisfied egos

aristotle's approach is kinda like a 1950s leave it to beaver deal, that america don't exist no more

coach stubbornly started damien moore thru spring ball & the 2022 season even tho it was obvious to almost everyone on planet earth including the shockster that jaydn ott was the greatest running back in berkeley since javid best...the monster incessantly pointed out at a rivals site that if he didn't showcase the talents of ott that we wuz gonna potentially lose him to the portal after the season, that he was playing with "fire"

and i feel very strongly that speedster ashton stredick got the 2nd highest upside of anybody in the running back room

watching ashton hayes warm up it's pretty obvious he's a special talent

coach thompson is a great human being & maybe dad of the century but he's never put nobody in the national football league and/or dealt with the egos of elite running back talent & their families

hold on, this ride not over yet & it might get kinda bumpy...honestly don't think billy m is gonna be much help here, coach wilcox is gonna have to move out of his comfort zone (of relying/delegating too much to the offensive staff) & get involved here

there's only one football#
Shocky1
BearGoggles said:

How are two brothers separated by half a year? I have to ask.

In terms of WIlcox's refusal to pass to the middle of the field, I think it all traces back to the Cheez-It Bowl. Wilcox and Garbers were scarred by that game. Plummer seems more willing to attack the middle, but the options in Musgrave's offense seem too limited.

Not at all surprised to hear that defensive coordinators see the same thing we all do and have figured out Cal's dated scheme.

my wild azz guess is that mrs chyst & mr chyst back in the day were very physically attracted to one another but how would i know, do i look like a proctologist or something to u?

ur cheez it bowl nightmare theory & the ensuing scar damage upon coach wilcox & his the resulting passing over the middle third of the field risk aversion makes a lotta sense, bear googles

yeah nfl future hall of fame defensive mastermind marv lewis has told me multiple times with his infamous snarky grin that "cal is the easiest team in the pac 12 to gameplan against"

life is not linear (we all gotta be adaptive)#
Shocky1
cal's monster offensive line update:

coach mcclure & mikey got until october 15th to get bastian swinney & spencer lovell healthy, the biggest challenge during this period is figuring out the starting/playing rotation for basically the 2nd half of the season

ben coleman, matthew cindric, sioape vatikani, brian driscoll & tj session took all 64 snaps against washington state, game one starter brayden rhome did not play

so what's gonna be the starting line up vs the buffs & whose gonna be in a reserve role?

perhaps the biggest question is do they burn the blueshirt season of huge upside right tackle 6'6" 305 lbs jackson brown?...devo work this week is gonna be very closely evaluated, nobody know how the next chapter in this book is gonna be written

the #1 prospect on the staff's 2024 offensive line board 6'6" 270 lbs manasse itete from the republic of congo & modesto christian is gonna visit berkeley today, this is the fastest rising offensive line prospect in the united states of america, this is a very important recruiting development in berkeley

listen to the crusaders head football coach jerry grimshaw describe manasse as "a dancing bear" on the field

yeah manasse itete is absolutely ******* unforgettable

6956bear
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line update:

coach mcclure & mikey got until october 15th to get bastian swinney & spencer lovell healthy, the biggest challenge during this period is figuring out the starting/playing rotation for basically the 2nd half of the season

ben coleman, matthew cindric, sioape vatikani, brian driscoll & tj session took all 64 snaps against washington state, game one starter brayden rhome did not play

so what's gonna be the starting line up vs the buffs & whose gonna be in a reserve role?

perhaps the biggest question is do they burn the blueshirt season of huge upside right tackle 6'6" 305 lbs jackson brown?...devo work this week is gonna be very closely evaluated, nobody know how the next chapter in this book is gonna be written

the #1 prospect on the staff's 2024 offensive line board 6'6" 270 lbs manasse itete from the republic of congo & modesto christian is gonna visit berkeley today, this is the fastest rising offensive line prospect in the united states of america, this is a very important recruiting development in berkeley

listen to the crusaders head football coach jerry grimshaw describe manasse as "a dancing bear" on the field

yeah manasse itete is absolutely ******* unforgettable

Agree that Itete is a very high ceiling prospect. His offer list will grow and grow. I do think that Brown should get a strong look at RT this week. They need to find out if he is a possible upgrade at RT or still needs time.
Big C

If Brown seems like he can help, absolutely give him a try. No brainer. If he's not better than, or at least equal to, the other guys, he can still keep his redshirt year even after playing up to four games. Colorado seems like the perfect game to get him in there... if he seems like he's playing at a Rohme/Session level.

Especially now with the portal, you never save somebody's year of eligibility, if they can help right now.

Despite our criticism of the staff, they are able to assess pretty well where these guys are at, as they have been watching them every day in practice for over two months. If they don't play Brown at all this season, I'm going to have to assume it's because he's not ready yet. This is a big jump from high school.
Shocky1
agreed 6956 that manasse is an elite prospect, he got a lot of the elite +1 athletic traits that also characterize current starting true freshman left guard sioape vatikani

hopefully benji & marshall are tryna connect all the dots & touching base with cal 3 point shooting legend/shockster floor seat guest during the cal's monster class era/former modesto christian head basketball coach that led them to nor cal & state championship games & current nba scout (he also does financial advising work) richard midgley who still gotta lotta connections to the crusaders & the community

jim knowlton is too clueless to figure it out but mark fox's ******* up the recruitment of jamari phillips got unintended potential consequences for the cal football program...yeah knowlton's got the oldest (200 years for the head coach & 3 assistants) college coaching staff in college basketball & he extended them an additional year?

love manasse's brave plan to go 9000 miles away to live with deneen phillips & her beautiful family despite not speaking much english, learning the rules of football & working hard in the classrooms of modesto christian and now #1 on the cal big board

relentless recruiting (involves leaving no stones unturned)#

Shocky1

SBGold
Shocky1 said:

monster proposed itinerary for saturday october 15th

6:10 am-32 oz green drink & an egg salad sandwich on sourdough with apple slices

7:00 am-1st out time time at either cherry hills, denver cc or castles pines, brisk walking round in under 3 hours con un muy rapido caddie...jeff82 got car trouble & joins for the back nine

12:00 noon local mountain kickoff in boulder

2:54 pm-shocky arrested for felony criminal trespassing at folsom field after jaydn ott or ashton stredick take a pitchout in space for at least a 50+ yard epic touchdown & the shockster storms the field for an endzone celebration

3:10 pm-shocky refuses to implicate sbgold, big c & burnski in criminal enterprise activities, jim knowlton signs the impact statement

3:45-vandalus ignores shocky's phone call for legal assistance but the monster bribes the campus police booking officer to let him watch the 4th quarter with him in 56-7 mauling of the buffs

4:30-arresting foto, shocky asks photographer if he should smile or not

7:15 pm-shocky makes bail & his cal golf hat is returned to him after initially being confiscated as circumstantial evidence...signs release form indicating he lives on 63rd with no city specified as instructed by bearister

10:00 pm-dinner at matsuhisa (located in cherry creek, it's the nobu malibu of colorado) with 1st year denver law daughter shay, we discuss plans for $1,000,000 police brutality claim (they did not provide a yoga mat in the cell as requested) over wagyu japanese a5 heated on a rock with ponzu sauce

2:19 am-shocky conversationally tells the back up goalie for denver's frozen four team at a campus party that "i really like your girlfriend courtney" to which fox responds "yeah, i kinda noticed that" at which point the nite really takes a turn for the worser

yeah, this is off the record, it's now or never, look this is what happened, right?

jb & the monster be chieftains (they broke the rules)#

Thanks for refusing to implicate me. I've been eyeing that Colo Buffalo for burgers for some time now
Shocky1
no worries goldy, shocks not gonna drop a dime on u unless u from 63rd
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.