cal's monster offensive line

1,563,585 Views | 10068 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
calumnus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cqle-P-jJkg
exclusive monster 2023/2024 mark madsen roster construction plan:

the ncca allows 13 schollys for men's basketball, last season the roster wuz as follows with new 2023 players in special font:

guards:
devin askew (not a true point guard, coach cal recruited him to kentucky as a 2)
joel brown (in graduate transfer portal, haas biz ad degree)
dejuan clayton (outta eligibility but aarp membership is in his future plans)
jarred hyder (in graduate transfer portal, legal studies degree)
rodney brown (2023 recommitment sharpshooter, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison)

wings:
grant newell (the future of cal basketball)
jalen celestine (apparently healthy & ready to growl again)
sam alajiki (in transfer portal)
obinna anyanwu (got major maturity issues but also athletic upside too)
monty bowser (how do u shoot 92.6% on free throws & 27.3% on 3 pointers?)
marsalis roberson (broken down shooting mechanics, needs to live in the gym this offseason)

lars thieman (in graduate transfer portal, nutrition science major)
kuany kuany (in graduate transfer portal, sociology major)
nd okafor (huge athletic upside)
devin curtis (2023 recommitment bouncy post gotta live in the wei

right now coach masden got 7 returning players & 2 2023 recruits for a total of 9 players

as point guard utah valley's trey woodbury is not in the transfer portal yet like several of his teammates as he awaits hopefully approval from the ncca for another year of eligiblity due to injury, trey is the #1 priority at the 1 as a j kidd kinda true facilitator/distributor that can knock down free throws with ice in his veins with a physical style of play...stanford's isa silva from sacramento is also a possibility as is joel brown returning as a locker room leader/potential back up role

at the post utah valley's aziz bandaogo & texas tech (played the previous year to thi season at utah valley) fardaws aimaq are elite talents, either one could lead the pac 12 in rebounding next season but will the necessary nil dollars be fundraised?...if both could somehow be signed to play together as a 4 & 5, then the bears would be a 20+ win ncca team next year...bet

the monster's take is that with youth on the squad (currently no schollys opening up after the 2023 season with the current 9 players) that coach masden will bring in 2 more players (potentially a 3rd if it's an impact player that is the right fit) & save 2 schollys for the 2024 class once the full staff is assembled which at this moment in time will not include either jerome randle or john montgomery

Bringing in a top PG is the #1priority. Askew can slide over as his backup. In order to save a scholarship for next year, maybe Joel Brown (or another grad transfer) comes back for a grad certificate, but don't sleep on senior walk-on Wren Robinson as an option for PG depth.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BWlkgvshail
the following is a repost from cal's monster class circa august 16, 2013
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/33

justin labagh, the winningiest hc in college bb history at 87.6%, once told me that for his sfcc teams "20 wins come between march and september"

so who is the most important (and also least appreciated) person in the bears basketball program during the summer?

that would be scott thom, the bb s&c coach & former bb hc at vintage hs in napa for 7 yrs

scott thom told me "this summer has been filled with non stop getting after it in the haas wt rm with my basketball players...we have been lifting 4 days a week and conditioning 2 days a week for the past 8 weeks...they'be been working tremendously hard and if i had to give a mvp, i'd give it to all of them!"

"the bigs david and rich have been using these past weeks to continue to build muscle and improve lateral quickness as well as improved overall conditioning...for rooks it was very different as he came into summer workouts a little out of shape and with no real background on the type of workouts we do...his workouts were geared towards keeping his heart rate up and working on his overall body mechanics to help build a base of conditioning, they were brutal but he got after it everday with a smile on his face!...once the base was set then i started increasing the weights and strength building exercises...he went from 272 to 257 by the time he left for home...david is now a solid 230 and rich a solid 240, both up 10 lbs since last season"

scott thom=100% focused energy

create greatness#
the grind#
summer breezes#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

scott thom (who got newell family blood) is one of the most impressive & passionate people the shockster has ever met during his love affair experiencing the magic of cal basketball

thom wuz cal's s&c coach for hall of fame legend mike montgomery, went to washington state for a similar role when coach martin brought coach nicodemus christopher with him to berkeley, returned home to tirelessly work as the head basketball coach at marin community college & is now the athletic performance coach in the nba for the minnesota timberwolves
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-thom-853a5812

https://instagr.am/p/Cqk_PeJs8_I
stinson beach's finest#
Shocky1

the most unbreakable bear of them all#
Shocky1

what up jaydn, wut did ur 6:00 am workout look like???

no days off (in the ******* national football league)#
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

goldy, the shockster went to a couple of grand canyon antelope games this season, 6'3" chance mcmillan from vallejo's bethel high school got some offensive scoring skillz & a little bit of strawberry in his jam

but wut role would he play in berkeley?...deuce is not a natural facilitator/distributor, he's definitely not a 1

at the 2 mcmillan can get buckets but he's not as talented as devin askew & with sharpshooter rodney brown recommitting to coach masden in the last couple of days the staff gotta give rodney big development minutes as he got the upside to be the next alan crabbe in berkeley

but like ur fiery attitude, goldy, u would've been a bad fit with the con artist's last basketball staff
according to reports Brown is not the sharpshooter you are saying he is, and he needs work on his body to get it ready for D1 play. Chance is experienced, experienced players win the games. Just looks at the tourney and how experienced the final 8 were
Shocky1
goldy, my sources are not the "experts" (guys who work at recruiting sites that can't get a job in college or the nba who never actually see the majority of the players they rank) but actual trusted sources who have seen rodney brown shoot a basketball in person multiple times

can u share with me the names of ur sources?

brown's only downside is that multiple dance/cheer team members can benchpress more than the lanky 6'6" 1 iron

fyi, rodney can also finish at the hoops

the next alan crabbe in berkeley#
harebear
Happy Birthday to Jackson Brown!
Bowlesman80
harebear said:

Happy Birthday to Jackson Brown!

Happy birthday, Jackson.
"Just win, baby."
Shocky1

cal's monster yoga classes update:

so yesterday at noon modern yoga the shockster is kinda lost in space (again) moving thru the poses & hopelessly lost in the music while the monkey voices in his head are talking to him: "check it out, shocky, the toned blonde with the small peek a boo tat under her chest in the neon pink lulu lemon on the mat next to you, you should ask her next time she looks at you if she's gonna be in the barbie movie this summer, right?...and wouldn't it be amazing if they got barbie doggys in that movie too?...you pulled all ur 6 irons last round, you need to work on that"

and then ima pulled out my trance by teacher john who is standing directly in front of me & asking me why ima lacking focus kinda waving his hands to indicate blondie next door

couple of snickers behind me which are audible, shocky is a dumb azz

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ
anyways john (who is a gifted teacher that really tries to make difference in his student's practices) asks me where's my head at?

i tell him the truth, i daydream a lot...he tells me he daydreams too but that he doesn't want to keep correcting my poses if ima not truly invested in improving which makes a lot of sense for everyone

these monkey voices in my head are distracting in real life but also the impetus for playing the last 17 world top 100 golf course lists, sincerely thinking cal's monster class wuz gonna win a national championship in basketball with coach martin & saving/improving the lives of those innocent & scared stray mutts living dangerously on the streets with no love or a safety zone

in thinking more about john's feedback last nite gotta be truthful with further introspection & also admit that the monster kinda gotta issues with listening/taking direction from others aka an authority problem which probably started sometime during his berkeley days

https://instagr.am/p/CnSBeOMNzqt
so today at nooner yoga with teacher princess courtney (who is perfectly imperfect in a smokeshow kinda way) schulzie really tried to make an effort to be attune to the rest of the class/social cues & not just do my own thing...it wuz really peaceful in a lost in time kinda much needed relaxing way that usually only happens when the sofa king is napping on the cloud in the afternoon with his doggys...baby steps progress today, it wuz a good day

https://instagr.am/p/CDPfJN9Bupz

life is not linear (t-rexs r always gonna be works in progress)#
HoopDreams
how different generations play basketball...

https://www.tiktok.com/@j.r.i.c.h/video/7218136454864637227?q=j.r.i.c.h&t=1680661136026
HoopDreams
https://calegends.com/

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BQD0hl7hMjk
^ times a million to hoop dreams post re: california legends, donating (purchasing gameday/season tixs to football & basketball is still strongly encouraged) to the cal athletic department is kinda like burning ur money in a dumpster

wanna hear the con man's latest made up timeshare (he will show u the architectural drawings if ur interested) bull****?

knowlton has told several donors when asked for an update (he started this mythical scam project in 2019, that's 4 years without a shred of verifiable/tangible progress) re: his $125,000,000+ quidditch practice facility that is required by university regulations to be 100% collected before the 1st shovel can break dirt that he got "an unnamed silicon valley venture capitalist that's maybe gonna sell out & cash in his chips and maybe make a $50,000,000+ lead donation to the facility"

my daughter taylor (the proud recipient of an asu stripper degree) is working for a fortune 1000 company outta madison avenue in new york city, if she tole senior management that she got a whale prospect that iz gonna buy 50 million dollars of equipment/services, she would be required to give a name & the whole story would fall apart in less than 5 minutes

there's zero chance ima gonna donate again to the meb (men's excellence in basketball) fund again now that i know how financially mismanaged that fund is and how our money is being rerouted to knowlton's financially unsustainable empire of 30+ sports without our transparent consent...basically every dollar donated to cal football and/or basketball then allows the con artist to reduce the funding for those 2 beloved revenue sports by another dollar so he can pay for his empire of dirt olympic sports that very few people actually care about

so in my mind donating to the meb fund, which is currently mandatory for regaining my floor seats, is kinda like making payroll deposits for worthless bureaucrats like knowlton & his $1,300,000+ salary, his cfo who resents football tom lowry, his unqualified marketing/communications director markeisha everrett & his evil as **** also under investigation #2 right arm jennifer simon o'neil (who has convinced our dumb azz athletic director that for every dollar spent on men's basketball another dollar needs to be spent on women's basketball in order to remain title ix compliant which is a perspective not shared by any other school in the nation)

kinda hard to be a nil donor if u only been to 1 game in the last 6 years but who knows what the future holds for any of us, definitely impressed by the direction/trajectory of the program under coach madsen

and there is 1 undeniable truth in life, stormin' the floor at haas pavilion while rushing towards the center of the universe blindly with the forces of nature behind us towards a future that is unknowable is a lotta ******* fun

https://instagr.am/p/Cm4nv1MP6Tg

the magic of cal basketball (is in shades of purple & fuchsia)
Shocky1

as part of his more inclusive interview process, knowlton called highly respected college coach phil mathews (who swears more than most sailors and/or coach wilcox) for his thoughts, there is absolutely no reason that 100% pure shooter (the finest shooting mechanics in the cal basketball modern era along with the bird, theo & sir richard midgley) jordan mathews should be left of any interview lists for the open development assistant coach position(s)

water under the bridge (gonzaga gotta lotta coeds that luv basketball)#
Shocky1

the takers just got better#
Shocky1
tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BQD0hl7hMjk
^ times a million to hoop dreams post re: california legends, donating

kinda hard to be a nil donor if u only been to 1 game in the last 6 years but who knows what the future holds for any of us, definitely impressed by the direction/trajectory of the program under coach Madsen
I love ya Shocky and I'm your spirit brother regarding Knowlton, but I'm calling BS where I see it.

- Not going to games is a choice.
- Only sitting court side is a choice. (I agree completely about not giving to MEB, given the ADs completely BS funds redirection practice)
- Giving to NIL is the BEST way to support Cal sports while simultaneously giving the middle finger to JK. It is easy to do regardless of attendance. This is a choice.

Come on man, you will still feel the pride and happiness when our team is competing again, when it has real D1/P5 players, when Haas is full and rocking, and when we see Madsen kicking Furd's ass on the hardwood. No excuses.
Pittstop
Simply tell JK "Count me in, Jim. Just gimme a call when the whale Silicon Valley dude ponies up the $50-large, and I'll step right up (after you show me the funds are in an escrow account)".
Shocky1
how did the bears get to this position where we might have an epic dream team collection of 4 & 5 star ballers/friends who might potentially lead cal to the final 4?

monty recongized that while jay john (formerly lute olson's tactical right arm) is a strong technician and teacher that the bears recruiting needed a jump start particularly as monty is not going to attend 200 hs/aau games a year...as recruits seemingly expect coaches to attend every game, recruiting has become a young coach's game...so monty moved john to the asst ad for basketball development which freed up the bears to have 3 tireless and relentless road warriors on the recruiting trail: decuire, gottlieb and monty jr

next move was to promote travis decuire to associate head coach...imo decruire will be the next head bb coach at cal...should be noted that when bird called to commit he called decuire 1st and then monty...numerous recruits including both bird and matthews have mentioned their strong relationships with decuire

then monty hired the perfect graduate manager, theo robertson (played tenancious d/consumate team player/high achievement student)...young players/recruits have already gravitated toward this likely future asst coach

roster clearing with the transfers of murray and rossi who both could see the handwriting on the wall that they were never going to play any meaningful minutes on sweet 16 and better teams...it should be pointed out that both are hardworking kids and that that they left in good academic standing which means the apr hit for cal will be minimzed

sami not qualifying by a mile (or a kilometer for that matter) also opened up another spot

so the bears are now left with 12 scholly players on the roster (13 allowed by the ncaa) with bak bak, smith and the thurminator all graduating which means we currently have 4 schollys to offer for 2013

with the humble ringleader jabari bird and his dad carl in the fold, jordan matthews (interested in haas biz ad, dad is an asst coach at ucla/former usf hc) hopefully commiting this weekend during his official visit, marcus lee's mother (moms know best) favoring cal the most and the bears still in the running for sammy singer (over 30 ppg avg as a jr, nov 10th official visit), german export/import schilling, blue collar jones, hamilton and maybe brown (dad is the lakers hc) and of course the grand prize, aaron gordon, cal recruiting is in a potentially spectacular position for success

you think the powe, ubaka, kately, and mcguire class was comparable?...other than ayinde, the rest were marginal students (and this is not a knock on leon powe whose unsettled early years are a source of inspiration in beating the odds) and the inevitable transfers/nba departures ensued

bird has a gpa over 3.00 and matthews rocks a 3.55 gpa...lee has a 3.2 gpa with an interest in child psychology with english & history as his best subjects and considered duke, gordon had stanford on his list, singer has a 3.4 gpa at an academically tough hs and is also considering both stanford and harvard...monty and decuire are recruiting great student athletes, not just great basketball players like braun's earlier class

2014 is also shaping up with the early commit from amhaad rorie, a seatle pg who is blowing up on the national scene with a 25 ppg avg as only a soph and a heady 3.8 gpa

hopefully local 5 star ivan rabb from bishop o'dowd will decide to be the ringleader for the 2015 class

#1 ranked public university in the world-university of california, berekeley

dominoes baby#

tequila, back in the day, shocky wrote this initial post for cal's monster class which became a massive obsession/journey of a lifetime which resulted in a thread with 5,000,000+ views which is the largest thread in the history of college basketball message boards & resulted in me attending almost 150 consecutive games home (which is still a 1500 mile roundtrip from north scottsdale) & away in my duties as the director of recruiting/gameday energy that resulted in treasured relationships that will last a lifetime

https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/1

i honestly thought from the bottom of my heart that with our monster recruited starting line up of t-wall at the 1, the bird at the 2, jaylen brown at the 3, ivan rabb at the 4, caleb swanigan (a silent commit) at the 5 and j-mat as the best 6th man in the nation with kam & the king as strong back up post players that we wuz gonna win a national championship in berkeley

and then for reasons that are still not 100% clear to me cal's monster class wuz terminated which came as an unsettling shock/kick in the azz

https://instagr.am/p/CqnyFlzMVzR
but that's life, shocky got walked to his car & everyone moved on, cal basketball wuz 3-28 last season (yawn)

the shockster now got new priorities in life that are a matter of life & death

still tryna keep an open mind re: potentially falling in love again (the future is unknowable for all of us), the construction of coach madsen's staff will be absolutely critical to the trajectory of the program (listed in alphabetical order):

ben braun: would be receptive to discussions re: a role with the new staff

jaylen brown: next contract could be the nba's supermax payout of $290,000,000+, my yoga buddy will not actively support cal basketball until there is a new athletic director

jay john: brilliant tactical right arm for both hall of famers lute olson & mike montgomery, the former oregon state head coach knows more about basketball than the last 2 head coaches combined multiplied by a 100...already under contract in athletic department

justin labagh: the former cal walk-on is the winningest coach in the history of college basketball, very happy at san francisco city college (now with chair status) & thinks mark madsen is "a great guy, a great person"

jordan mathews: playing very well right now overseas, thinks he can move up another euro level to a bigger stage pursuing his hoop dreams

adam mazarei: fast rising recruiter with coast roots: https://vucommodores.com/coach/adam-mazarei/

richard midgley: former bears sharpshooter is now a scout for the new jersey, would be receptive to discussing a potential position with the new staff

john montgomery: not looking likely right now, could be perceived as a conflict of interest

leon powe: teams actively recruit against cal scaring players that "ur gonna flunk out in berkeley," leon as a former homeless kid living out of a car in oakland would be an absolute home run hire in speaking with moms on the recruiting trail that their sons can earn berkeley degrees

ivan rabb: the ncca created the 2 new development assistant coaching positions effective july 1st with the intent of getting former players to return to campus to earn their degrees, young ivee would be a perfect candidate to work with the bigs while finishing his last 2 years of academic work so he can hang his berkeley diploma next to his younger brother tamarik's diploma who went to a junior college before earning a coveted haas biz ad degree

jerome randle: offered a developmental coach position on the staff by coach madsen but cannot accept it at this time for non basketball related reasons, rome truly bleeds blue & gold

lou richie: the legendary bishop o'dowd head coach would be receptive to discussions with coach madsen, brian shaw has told him that mark wuz "the best teammate" in his nba career

theo robertson: interviewed with coach madsen, no decision yet

scott thom: the minnesota timberwolves performance coach would be a home run hire in returning him to the bay, a tireless worker that customizes his programs based upon the player's individual needs

ayinde ubaka: oakland's soul of mischief needs to finish off his berkeley degree

mr x: a former head coach who is older than madsen (47 years old) who will be hired as the associate head coach

this video kinda sums it all up, life is not linear, love u sweetie

the underdog (someone who rebels against reality then becomes the most dangerous person on earth#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line recruting update:

6'6" 285 lbs 83' wingspan offensive tackle mark schroller from mission viejo high school is gonna attend cal's 2024 junior day on saturday march 4th

mark is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.4 gpa

schroller got actionable offers nationwide but this is most likely gonna be a ucla (dad karl played for the bruins just like brayden rohme's dad michael back in the day) or stanford (which may not win single football game during the 2023 season) recruiting battle for them california golden bears

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (that means EVERYBODY is welcomed, don't be an entitled dumb azz) university in the world (that means yoga studios on every continent)

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

mark schroller is utilizing his spring break to roadtrip to further afar schools like minnesota (offer), wisconsin (offer), tennessee & vanderbilt (offer)

coach bloesch is new to the west coast & wisely taking his time in evaluating high school prospects for the 2024 class, right now schroller don't got an actionable offer from the bears but that could change later this spring

mark gotta lotta interest out west but he's not gonna enroll at an academically mediocre school like arizona at the end of the day, both of his parents attended ucla & he's taking an unofficial visit to westwood on april 15th...this is gonna be a cal vs ucla recruiting battle for the 4.4 gpa true student athlete
sosheezy
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line recruting update:

6'6" 285 lbs 83' wingspan offensive tackle mark schroller from mission viejo high school is gonna attend cal's 2024 junior day on saturday march 4th

mark is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.4 gpa

schroller got actionable offers nationwide but this is most likely gonna be a ucla (dad karl played for the bruins just like brayden rohme's dad michael back in the day) or stanford (which may not win single football game during the 2023 season) recruiting battle for them california golden bears

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (that means EVERYBODY is welcomed, don't be an entitled dumb azz) university in the world (that means yoga studios on every continent)

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

mark schroller is utilizing his spring break to roadtrip to further afar schools like minnesota (offer), wisconsin (offer), tennessee & vanderbilt (offer)

coach bloesch is new to the west coast & wisely taking his time in evaluating high school prospects for the 2024 class, right now schroller don't got an actionable offer from the bears but that could change later this spring

mark gotta lotta interest out west but he's not gonna to an academically mediocre school like arizona at the end of the day, both of his parents attended ucla & he's taking an unofficial visit to westwood on april 15th...this is gonna be a cal vs ucla recruiting battle for the 4.4 gpa true student athlete
Gotta get these recruits in Nike Unis for these photo ops
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ClhpLsnPhVJ
hunter barth from chandler applied to the world respected haas biz school earlier this month

this remarkable young man got the highest gpa on the football team, unselfishly moved from safety to inside linebacker at the request of the staff, volunteers in public community service projects & even found time to do an internship at caravana

every single cal football coach/staff member that has worked with barth should be sending a brief letter of recommendation to haas admissions along with b-school grads like myself, let's ******* go

hunter barth is not a dumb azz#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including maricopa county)
Shocky1
what up justin?

if u & ur staff r gonna sell prospects on the haas biz school, then you'd better do ur part & write a fantastic letter of recommendation for hunter barth without being asked to do so, capice?

shocky
Shocky1

cal's monster class (never rests)#
Big C

Enlighten me: How do you golfers weigh in on today's Collin Morikawa ball-placement controversy?
Shocky1
Quote:

the ncca allows 13 schollys for men's basketball, last season the roster wuz as follows with new 2023 players in special font:

guards:
devin askew (not a true point guard, coach cal recruited him to kentucky as a 2)
rodney brown (2023 recommitment sharpshooter, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison)

wings:
obinna anyanwu (got major maturity issues but also athletic upside too)
marsalis roberson (in transfer portal)

devin curtis (2023 recommitment bouncy post gotta live in the weight room & eat 5 meals a day)

right now coach masden got 6 returning players & 2 2023 recruits for a total of 8 players

point guard utah valley's trey woodbury is not in the transfer portal yet like several of his teammates as he awaits hopefully approval from the ncca for another year of eligiblity due to injury, trey is the #1 priority at the 1 as a j kidd kinda true facilitator/distributor that can knock down free throws with ice in his veins with a physical style of play...stanford's isa silva from sacramento is also a possibility as is joel brown returning as a locker room leader/potential back up role

at the post utah valley's aziz bandaogo & texas tech (played the previous year to thi season at utah valley) fardaws aimaq are elite talents, either one could lead the pac 12 in rebounding next season but will the necessary nil dollars be fundraised?...if both could somehow be signed to play together as a 4 & 5, then the bears would be a 20+ win ncca team next year...bet
2023 roster updated for marsalis robertson entering the transfer portal without a berkeley degree

fully expect another undergrad to enter the transfer portal which will be announced soon
juarezbear
Big C said:

Enlighten me: How do you golfers weigh in on today's Collin Morikawa ball-placement controversy?
I have no idea what the controversy is...
Shocky1
Big C said:

ay caramba (no es bueno)#
tequila4kapp
Big C said:

No controversy. Some clips are curiously edited to make it look bad. But back it up 20 seconds and you see the ball move, Morikawa notify/check in with a partner, then replace the ball to its original position (the part the edited clip focuses on)
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

guards:

wings:
obinna anyanwu (in transfer portal))
marsalis roberson (in transfer portal)

devin curtis (2023 recommitment bouncy post gotta live in the weight room & eat 5 meals a day)

right now coach masden got 5 returning players & 2 2023 recruits for a total of 7 players

point guard utah valley's trey woodbury is not in the transfer portal yet like several of his teammates as he awaits hopefully approval from the ncca for another year of eligiblity due to injury, trey is the #1 priority at the 1 as a j kidd kinda true facilitator/distributor that can knock down free throws with ice in his veins with a physical style of play...stanford's isa silva from sacramento is also a possibility as is joel brown returning as a locker room leader/potential back up role

2023 roster updated for marsalis robertson entering the transfer portal without a berkeley degree

fully expect another undergrad to enter the transfer portal which will be announced soon
updated for obinna anyanwu entering the transfer portal without a berkeley degree

obinna should never been recruited to berkeley by fox...while driving impaired in high school with his buddies he crashed & while fleeing the accident was sideswiped by another car & seriously injured...all of his major offers disappeared except for cal...last season he continued to struggle with maturity issues including academics

good luck to anyawu moving forward, will be interesting to see where he ends up
Shocky1

during the 2022 season ashton hayes moms made some really dumb azz comments that her son wuz not getting a chance to be a superstar that maybe he should be starting ahead of jaydn ott or even "moved to another position like the defense line"

anyways, good luck to ashton in trading his berkeley degree which is literally worth millions of dollars over a lifetime for his future nevada degree in either their highly regarded casino parking & slot machine repair double major or the fiercely competitive escort management major

50 year decision#
Shocky1
WalterSobchak
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

No controversy. Some clips are curiously edited to make it look bad. But back it up 20 seconds and you see the ball move, Morikawa notify/check in with a partner, then replace the ball to its original position (the part the edited clip focuses on)
Big C
tequila4kapp said:

Big C said:

I'm glad; that's good to hear. Go Collin, go Max, Go Bears!
philbert
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 288

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.