cal's monster offensive line

1,532,819 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oakbear said:

the knowlton misrepresentation of nil dollars to mark madsen there is chaos within the athletic department (as usual)

how would you know this?

you certainly do not chat with JK and I question that you have a pipeline to MM ?
oak, spoke today with a friend who spoke with mike montgomery yesterday for an hour...monty says madsen wuz not fully informed by knowlton re: the nil dollars & that the nil dollars referenced by the athletic director apply to both football & basketball and many of the basketball nil commitments were contingent upon joe pasternack being the next head coach in berkeley

so yes I do have a pipeline (indirect) to mm

mr spieker is not amused#
Shocky1
Quote:

We need to go after Fardaws Aimaq, who previously played for Madsen. He may be the centerpiece to build around since he has many teammates from Texas Tech that will be transferring, and also his UVU teammates which are predicted too as well. The main guy to look for on that UVU roster is Aziz Bandaogo and Trey Woodbury, who just filed a waiver to receive an extra year. Trey & Fardaws are said to have been roommates / great friends. If we can get two of those three in a package, that would be an immense start to this off-season.

The big question mark will be if Madsen presents this to the NIL people to fundraise for what this may cost. I would assume if the logistics line up, he can influence them to join him at Cal. They all seem to talk highly of him!
fardaws aimaq is a very good college basketball player with potential nba upside, aziz bandaogo is an elite program changing +1 athletic talent, both will require major nil dollars

Shocky1
trust me, my daughters shay & taylor have dedicated their lives to not be an embarzzing dumb azz like their dad who don't got no social filter & just says whatever he wanna say regardless of the consequences

they got academic ambition & are limitless mentally (sort of), their future husbands will not get away with much **** that's for sure

WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

meanwhile shocky is raising millions of dollars for animal advocacy in maricopa county, them doggys lick my face with love every time we do our lucky leash walks in the desert
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
UrsineMaximus said:

well shirley you don't want the con artist licking your face, so I understand where your time and effort is spent with the animals. You need to get a chicken....err, a T-Rex.

ursine, reality is that the con artist who is a career bureaucrat is just collecting his $1,300,000+ paychecks until he can move out of his rental home back to a far right wing community that is further afar & a million miles away from too liberal berkeley, until then he's gonna obstinately work against those that love cal football & basketball

animal advocacy leaders at rescue/foster facilities in maricopa county drive broken down azz kias & their appreciative doggys lick the faces of them volunteer doggy walkers who tell them how ******* gorgeous they be while chugging down their 32 oz green drinks while we hike together with the wind at the back of our azzs toward a future that is unknowable

yeah being a t-rex is no fun, them mean yoga teachers/princesses (but not anton) at 100% modern yoga make fun of u a lot so don't forget to take the chicken out before conking out on the cloud for afternoon naps kinda like a dumb azz sofa king

shocky is a mutt of mixed descent#
calumnus
HoopDreams said:

Shocky1 said:

classy congrats from 2 of berkeley's greatest legends#
Shareef Cal graduation with his wife Delicia who is also a Cal alum, and family!

Nice picture of Amir Abdur-Rahim at Cal.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

future 2023 all pac 12 1st teamer 4.0 gpa sioape vatikani has advised everyone in the o-line room that he's not gonna take off any plays like he did this past season anymore & that he's gonna play every snap like the ruthless & relentless bear in this movie

which cal monster's offensive lineman got the most nfl upside but gotta bring a poly bad azz attitude on EVERY single play?

check out the quotes from coach bloesch in jim's interview: "sioape's a guy i think is gaining confidence,
knows that he belongs and feels like he can be really good player...and the thing i'm challenging him with is, let's come here every day and continue to improve at work...i think he's got a real high ceiling and the exciting thing for me is that i don't think he's anywhere close to where he needs to be"

no more taking plays off (let's ******* go)#
Shocky1

the super secretive gallipoli plan:

the vast majority of cal basketball fans are under this impression that the recent creation of a new nil program is the program's endeavor into this realm

they are not aware of the gallipoli plan which wuz created as a one & done last season...the g-plan (as its referenced in hushed whispers) paid $2,000 per month for 5 months during the season for a total of $10,000 to each scholly player

the real brilliance of the gallipoli plan is in the workaround with foreign players who are not eligible for nil dollars as it would impact their student visas in the united states...when the team traveled to germany last season the 3 foreign born players were paid for zoom call nil work

and know u know but don't tell nobody
Shocky1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those with high gpas that r mentally limitless, not ******* fotogentic)

real talk from marshall (don't be a dumb azz)#

https://instagr.am/p/BvMrfJeBjg1
Shocky1

whose ur role model?#
Shocky1

coach so'oto has made it 100% clear to his outside linebacker room that his guys better attack with ruthless unvarnished aggression like the apex predator edge defender in this video or otherwise stand on the sidelines with him during the 2023 season

myles jernigan got no problem with this commitment to physicality tho cal great matt bouza still wondering why coach wilcox didn't get this done earlier

**** get real (shut up, shocky)#
Shocky1
^note to shocky: do not storm the field at dodger stadium
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

whose ur role model?#
Real talk.
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those with high gpas that r mentally limitless, not ******* fotogentic)

real talk from marshall (don't be a dumb azz)#

https://instagr.am/p/BvMrfJeBjg1

Sounds like a kid that is happy to have an official to Cal and Agee to publicize it. If he was good enough for us to recruit him, seems like a silly reason to write off a recruit and then diss him on Twitter on top of it.
Shocky1
calalum, berkeley is no joke academically & the football work is a full time job, if a high school kid's 1st thought is about fotoshoots he's either not mature enough or not gonna commit anyways

there are a couple of undeniable tells/clues from prospects that are good fits with berkeley

one, they freely share their gpa & are proud of their academic achievements...if they say "not sure what's my gpa," that's code for its under a 3.0...they ask questions about majors such as the elite haas biz school

secondly, when speaking about cal they mention its ranking as the #1 ranked public university in the world, they are aware that there's gonna be life after football & being a dumb azz is not a great strategy for building wealth/taking care of moms

thirdly, they bring their family on campus visits, that means their families are guiding lights/invested in the college decision...and 95% of all moms love berkeley & what it can do for their sons in a 50 year decision

fourth of all, the other schools under consideration include stanford, duke, etc. & they've been offered by the ivy league even if they got no interest in actually playing pop warner football...they don't make an early commitment to san diego state

the football program is only gonna sign 8-10 high school student athletes in the 2024 class, there's absolutely zero reason to waste another second on a dude whose worried about fotoshoots

doms, on the other hand, is a totally different deal amigo

https://instagr.am/p/Ca7woLmJLcy

Shocky1
which cal's monster offensive lineman is moving his attitude from la jolla to national city this offseason?

check out the quotes from coach bloesch in jim's interview re: brian driscoll: "brian's just one of those old guys that have been around here and know what the works looks like and i think he's bought in right now to what we're doing...obviously i'm challenging him in multiple spots, multiple positions right now and he's a guy that can handle that"

yeah shocky's mentorship of driscoll is going ******* great, just gotta buy the 91 premium

follow her on instagram#
Shocky1

yes sir, jim mcgill's fun interview with the high upside freshmen tandem of trent ramsey & jackson brown got the most current weights for both respectful young men that good hair...weights update below

as for differences between mcclure & bloesch, check out jackson's quote: "overall our offensive line chemistry has definitely just been growing and i think like as a family we've gotten a lot tighter...we're doing a lot more stuff together outside of practice so i think building that brotherhood relationship with each other definitely has been helping on the field as well"

trent backs up jackson with "no doubt, to add upon that, at 6:00 am in the morning we're all together, all 15 of us...the chemistry, we're all meshing together and playing at a fast pace, communication is great so it's been really good"

and yeah somebody outta get brown a 2023 football schedule so he shows up on time for the 1st game against a bowl team that led the nation in unnecessary violence penalties against candy azz soft opponents

let's do this, yes sir, go bears, yes sir

current heights & weights for cal's monster offensive line:

matthew "unbreakable" cindric, 6'4" 300 lbs
brian "the felon" driscoll, 6'4" 320 lbs
sioape "poly bad azz" vatikani, 6'3" 330 lbs
brayden "5 meals a day" rohme, 6'6" 285 lbs
tj "cali sunshine" session, 6'4" 300 lbs
bastian "interlachen" swinney, 6'6" 310 lbs
everett "bigfoot" johnson, 6'7" 300 lbs
ender "que pasa?" aguilar, 6'5" 295 lbs
jackson "late for the sky" brown, 6'6" 305 lbs
trent "4 fingers" ramsey, 6'5" 295 lbs
dylan "the brainiac" jemtegaard, 6'4" 295 lbs
nick "4 peaks" morrow, 6'8" 280 lbs
martin "it's about" tine, 6'7" 335 lbs

https://instagr.am/p/CEZ8q21DbmF
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including denton)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/yxQQbgtC7V
question: where's waldos 15 monster offensive linemen that are working out at 6:00 am during o-line room workouts?

answer: look at the above dinner foto at coach bloesch's house, there are 14 linemen in the foto including walk ons colin hamilton (back row, 4th from the left), joshua stovall (first row, 2nd from the left standing next to future head coach in waiting mike saffell) & dashuan harris (2nd row, 5th from the left)

but cindo don't like free food (& martin tine still at east los angeles junior college) so that's 15 at team workouts right now which will bump up to 16 this summer just in tine, got it???
Shocky1
california golden bears golfing recap:

sampson zheng is emerging (a final round 64 at brutal harding park is no joke) as one of the top golfers in the college ranks with 2 years of remaining eligibility, coupled with the 2023 class #1 ranked golfer eric lee arriving this fall in berkeley, the bears will have 2 world class future pga pros leading coach walter chun's highly competitive team next season in their quest for championships

https://instagr.am/p/BlRMwbPglGp
outstanding bounce back week on the korn ferry tour in chile for brandon hagy with a tied for 5th 18 under par week that included an en fuego 23 birdies & 2 eagles, brandon is on the road back to earning his pga card

in the above foto hagy is hugging his teammate/close friend michael kim who had another solid week on the pga tour in san antonio with a tied for 46th 1 under par...both guys are wearing their nike golf caps from their historic season (arguably the greatest team in the history of college golf), coach des got me one of those hats with "shocky" stenciled in on the side with white lettering during our match (guess who won?) at cypress pointe with my buddy slim wadie & it remains today as my favorite cal gear apparel item, love that lid

byeong hun an is playing like a boss man (who knows his music) with a 69 today in windy conditions in san antonio to finish tied for 6th at 10 under par on the pga tour...byeong just moved up 25 spots in the most current official world golf rankings from #169 to #144

next week the world's #5 ranked player max homa & #12 ranked player colin morikawa will be competing at augusta national at the masters

go bears (shut up, shocky)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CpvoHd2vdYk
which cal's monster offensive lineman is never gonna be a montana game warden in the freezing azz snow?

that would be tj sessions from menifee who is not like my favorite wyoming game warden joe pickett who is the lead character in the cj box series of arctic monkey rocky mountain adventures...yeah the monster devours at least a book a week, reading is a portal into new worlds & offers the opportunity for a lifetime of learning & imagination...playing video games/sports book betting, not so much...plus if u read with me & my doggys i will massage ur feet if ur a curvy brunette yoga female (and not a dude)

anyways check out the quotes re: tj from coach bloesch in jim's interview: "tj has got a ton of ability, he's super athletic...i'm excited about working with him, i think he can be a very good player for us"

yeah tj not gonna miss those bozeman winters, he's a fan of them california breeze

the underdog (someone who rebels against reality then becomes the most dangerous person on planet earth)#

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cqgm_PegtDS
what's the most important criteria/evaluation metric for nfl scouts with respects to wide receivers & nba scouts with respects to 1st round draft choices?

the ability to create separation

coach toler & coach spav gotta figure out a way to scheme an elite speedster like mason mangum on the field against a mismatched cornerback who is on an island, anybody remember chad hansen, desean ackson or demetrius robertson?

speed kills in berkeley (and the national football league)#
Shocky1

true frosh elon butler blasts 2 epic bombs towards memorial stadium as coach chelsea spencer's fun squad take 2 out of 3 from #24 ranked utah & will likely enter the national rankings for the 1st time since the arctic snow cap melted next week

the magic of cal basketball (is alive & well inside cal softball, where's ur rally cap?)#
tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

true frosh elon butler blasts 2 epic bombs towards memorial stadium as coach chelsea spencer's fun squad take 2 out of 3 from #24 ranked utah & will likely enter the national rankings for the 1st time since the arctic snow cap melted next week

the magic of cal basketball (is alive & well inside cal softball, where's ur rally cap?)#
That's awesome for the softball team. Utah was #24 and in 1st place in the conference. Great weekend for the ladies only losing the opener to a buzzsaw pitching performance.
Shocky1
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ChSsb5UvaxB
6'11" 245 lbs texas tech grad transfer portal super senior with 1 year of remaining eligiblity fardaws aimaq is a key target for coach madsen along with his friend/former utah vally teammate trey woodbury (who is awaiting approval notification from the ncca for his appeal for another season due to an injury 2 years ago that caused him to miss a year)

fardaws started his career at mercer, played a season & then redshirted a year after transferring to utah valley state where he blew up winning the wac player of the year award & also leading the nation in rebounds with 15+ per game...aimaq declared for the nba draft in 2022 & ultimately transferred to texas tech (with mark's approval, he really does put his player's best interests 1st) where he averaged 11.1 ppg & 7.9 rpg before a 11th game injury derailed his season

check out the athleticisim & innate sense for the game in this utah valley playing clips, gotta love the alley oop beautiful lobs, that's just good coaching too

like shareef abdur rahim who wuz attracted to berkeley because of its muslim community, fardaws (who is muslim) is also considering a move to the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area...aimaq wuz born & grew up in vancouver, his dad faramarz is from afghanistan and moved to germany & then canada to avoid the soviet-afghan war

coach madsen got 4 strong hoopers returning in grant newell, jalen celestine, devin askew & nd okafor, the potential additions of elite talent in fardaws aimaq & trey woodbury could be the right infusions of talent to create a team that is well coached (a false narrative often repeated on this board is that mark fox wuz a strong development/gameday mind, that's not even close to reality) & that plays together with a much faster pace of play & fiery intensity kinda like their new head coach...if this roster is assembled which will require nil dollars, then the bears will compete for potentially 18+ wins next season...mark is making the right move by not leaning towards the hiring of john montgomery which would be a major conflict of interest in the con artist's flawed search process, presser at 1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Gkhoury2325
Agreed Shocky1, Fardaws Aimaq would be an excellent pickup through the portal. He looks physical, blocks shots, runs the floor and has great hands. I like his game. This would be great if he manned the middle for Cal. Hopefully, MM and Cal can get him. I'm sure the donors would like him too.
SBGold
Gkhoury2325 said:

Agreed Shocky1, Fardaws Aimaq would be an excellent pickup through the portal. He looks physical, blocks shots, runs the floor and has great hands. I like his game. This would be great if he manned the middle for Cal. Hopefully, MM and Cal can get him. I'm sure the donors would like him too.
Hey Shocker, I'm hoping the Bears can also target PG portal entrant Ace Baldwin.

Do we have any possibility of Ware from U of O? He'd be a great front court addition
Shocky1
goldy, trey woodbury from utah valley state is the #1 target at point guard subject to pending approval from the ncca for another year of eligibility...he's got a great relationship with coach masden & understands and is willing to execute his offensive schemes

former national recruit isa silver from stanford (which is a huge plus for berkeley admissions) is a possibility too for the sacramento native

and then coach masden is also offering +1 athletic joel brown to return for another season with the transparent understanding that it would be primarily as a locker room lead/potential back up role

ace baldwin don't got any west coast or cal coaching staff connections plus he's seeking big nil dollars, this not gonna happen...the program is hoping to raise $1,500,000 for total nil payouts, that number has not been raised yet which could slow down the recruiting process a bit

kel'el ware is a big time talent (just ask him) that is 100% head case with a well below sub 3.0 gpa, zero chance he's gonna end up in berkeley but if u tole me he's gonna be the night shift supervisor at the medford truck stop in a couple of year i would believe in u

all that glitters is (not always) gold (but sometimes it is)#

Gkhoury2325
SBGold said:

Gkhoury2325 said:

Hey Shocker, I'm hoping the Bears can also target PG portal entrant Ace Baldwin.

Do we have any possibility of Ware from U of O? He'd be a great front court addition

These two players mentioned above would be huge commits, if that was possible. Ace Baldwin is a big shot maker and penetrates to the basket well or can kick it out. Ware is a big time talent. I read Altman was all over for his effort. MM could get the most out of him if he were to come to Cal. Ware is going to want quite a bit of money. I'm sure Baldwin would want the same treatment.
Shocky1
gk, never say never but the monster is gonna say never

life is not linear#
Shocky1
cal's monster golf class

homakawa#
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

goldy, trey woodbury from utah valley state is the #1 target at point guard subject to pending approval from the ncca for another year of eligibility...he's got a great relationship with coach masden & understands and is willing to execute his offensive schemes

former national recruit isa silver from stanford (which is a huge plus for berkeley admissions) is a possibility too for the sacramento native

and then coach masden is also offering +1 athletic joel brown to return for another season with the transparent understanding that it would be primarily as a locker room lead/potential back up role

ace baldwin don't got any west coast or cal coaching staff connections plus he's seeking big nil dollars, this not gonna happen...the program is hoping to raise $1,500,000 for total nil payouts, that number has not been raised yet which could slow down the recruiting process a bit

kel'el ware is a big time talent (just ask him) that is 100% head case with a well below sub 3.0 gpa, zero chance he's gonna end up in berkeley but if u tole me he's gonna be the night shift supervisor at the medford truck stop in a couple of year i would believe in u

all that glitters is (not always) gold (but sometimes it is)#

We need some impact players. The portal makes the ties to west coast (or not) meaningless. We want players that are mentally limitless and also geographically limitless.

Ware probably just wasn't motivated by that burnt out doofus Altman. The Criminal wants to coach at a JC rather than at U of O, he said the secret out loud.

Silver? Nah, bad shooter. How about Vallejo's Chance McMillian?

UVa big man Kadin Shedrick is a nice rim protector who has been taught how to defend, we should be on him as well
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CktO_63pMSP
which cal's monster offensive lineman is emerging & splitting 1st team left guard duties with trent ramsey during 2023 spring ball?

that would be former tight end ender aguilar from servite high school & a native of mission viejo, keep an eye on #79

check out coach bloesch's comments re: ender in jim' interview: "ender's doing well, he moves well and he's a solid blocker...he's just going to continue to improve"

la linea ofensiva monstruosa de cal es fantastica#
Shocky1

goldy, the shockster went to a couple of grand canyon antelope games this season, 6'3" chance mcmillan from vallejo's bethel high school got some offensive scoring skillz & a little bit of strawberry in his jam

but wut role would he play in berkeley?...deuce is not a natural facilitator/distributor, he's definitely not a 1

at the 2 mcmillan can get buckets but he's not as talented as devin askew & with sharpshooter rodney brown recommitting to coach masden in the last couple of days the staff gotta give rodney big development minutes as he got the upside to be the next alan crabbe in berkeley

but like ur fiery attitude, goldy, u would've been a bad fit with the con artist's last basketball staff
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cqle-P-jJkg
exclusive monster 2023/2024 mark madsen roster construction plan:

the ncca allows 13 schollys for men's basketball, last season the roster wuz as follows with new 2023 players in special font:

guards:
devin askew (not a true point guard, coach cal recruited him to kentucky as a 2)
joel brown (in graduate transfer portal, haas biz ad degree)
dejuan clayton (outta eligibility but aarp membership is in his future plans)
jarred hyder (in graduate transfer portal, legal studies degree)
rodney brown (2023 recommitment sharpshooter, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison)

wings:
grant newell (the future of cal basketball)
jalen celestine (apparently healthy & ready to growl again)
sam alajiki (in transfer portal)
obinna anyanwu (got major maturity issues but also athletic upside too)
monty bowser (how do u shoot 92.6% on free throws & 27.3% on 3 pointers?)
marsalis roberson (broken down shooting mechanics, needs to live in the gym this offseason)

lars thieman (in graduate transfer portal, nutrition science major)
kuany kuany (in graduate transfer portal, sociology major)
nd okafor (huge athletic upside)
devin curtis (2023 recommitment bouncy post gotta live in the weight room & eat 5 meals a day)

right now coach masden got 7 returning players & 2 2023 recruits for a total of 9 players

point guard utah valley's trey woodbury is not in the transfer portal yet like several of his teammates as he awaits hopefully approval from the ncca for another year of eligiblity due to injury, trey is the #1 priority at the 1 as a j kidd kinda true facilitator/distributor that can knock down free throws with ice in his veins with a physical style of play...stanford's isa silva from sacramento is also a possibility as is joel brown returning as a locker room leader/potential back up role

at the post utah valley's aziz bandaogo & texas tech (played the previous year to this season at utah valley) fardaws aimaq are elite talents, either one could lead the pac 12 in rebounding next season but will the necessary nil dollars be fundraised?...if both could somehow be signed to play together as a 4 & 5, then the bears would be a 20+ win ncca team next year...bet

the monster's take is that with youth on the squad (currently no schollys opening up after the 2023 season with the current 9 players) that coach madsen will bring in 2 more players (potentially a 3rd if it's an impact player that is the right fit) & save 2 schollys for the 2024 class once the full staff is assembled which at this moment in time will not include either jerome randle or john montgomery
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.