cal's monster offensive line

1,525,878 Views | 9940 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

classy congrats from 2 of berkeley's greatest legends#
Shocky1

the non stoned walton (the conference of champions)#
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

classy congrats from 2 of berkeley's greatest legends#
Shareef Cal graduation with his wife Delicia who is also a Cal alum, and family!

Shocky1

great to note that highly respected west coast elite aau head coach ryan silver is noting that cal got "two monster commitments in the pipeline" in sharpshooter rodney brown & bouncy post devin curtis

cal's monster class circa 2023#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Quote:

right now the bears got 28 scholly departures (with more on the way):

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
ryan lange, guard...football retirement
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

https://instagr.am/p/BixRSjoh6bS
important note: all potential player movement projections in this post reflect my opinions & not those necessarily of the staff

coach wilcox indicated in the recent football zoom meeting that he wuz targeting 5 additional scholly players when the transfer portal reopens in may...this will include a quarterback such as ideally ucla's justyn martin if he enters the portal & 1-2 more immediate impact guys for cal's monster offensive line...last season the o-line room wuz at only 14 schollys, it needs to be rightsized to 16+

in that the roster math for the scholly count is currently at 85 (27 additions & 27 departures, see above list), this means there will be another 5 scholly departures after spring ball before the portal reopens in may

so who's most likely gonna be crossing the road to life next's great adventure?

the monster is of the opinion that a majority (if not all) 5 players will come from tight end & wide receivers rooms

it's important to note that all 6 of these players are heading into their 4th year in berkeley this fall, in that these student athletes have had the opportunity to attend multiple summer school sessions there is absolutely no reason that they can't either graduate this summer or with one final semester next fall...nobody is gonna be leaving berkeley without a college degree like chris street, got it?

tight end room:

jake muller: virtually no snaps during his first 3 seasons, muller has been passed up on the depth chart by walk on jack endries & the 3 player rotation of elijah mojarro, asher alberding & jt byrne...teammates have also noted his substandard work ethic, jake needs to finish off his berkeley degree & enter the real world (monster odds of departure: 95%)

andy alfieri: will be competing for 5th/6th string this spring, those development snaps will go away when high upside ben marshall shows up this summer...andy is a good student, he needs to graduate with a berkeley degree & then if he's still interested in playing ball becoming a grad transfer at somewhere like portland state with 2 years of remaining eligibility (monster odds of departure: 90%)

wide receivers room:

mason mangum: not gonna participate in spring ball as he rehabs his torn acl...mason is a terrific student & a talented sprinter...mangum could decide to rejoin the team when healthy, spend another year or two in berkeley on a track scholly or grad transfer to another school for track/football (monster odds of departure: 95%)

aiden lee: injured all last season, lee is too slow to create separation at the pac 12 level...aiden could either take a medical retirement or quickly graduate & become a grad transfer at somewhere like northern arizona getting snaps & catching balls from kai milner with 2 years of remaining eligibility (monster odds of departure: 90%)

justin richard baker: very popular player that has embraced the full berkeley experience, justin got speed (electrifying 55 yard td pass against oregon & the 26 yard punt return against colorado last season are evidence of those skills) so does he wanna be buried in coach toler's remarkably deep wide receivers room again or graduate quickly with a berkeley degree & spend his final 2 years in a full spread offense that will showcase his talents? (monster odds of departure: 50%)

tommy christakos: like justin a strong student with physical tools but buried in the bears wr room, lacking top end separation speed christakos got the bad habit of ending on the ground after diving after every passing play that targets him...got height & could get a free 2 year mba somewhere while catching balls if that's the direction he wants to go (monster odds of departure: 50%)
roster fact: coach wilcox announced yesterday that mason mangum & tommy christakos are not gonna participate in spring ball

fun fact: both mason & tommy are outstanding students & room together

sad fact: chris street is not enrolled in college anywhere after walking away from a berkeley degree
cal football roster updates:

justin richard baker has taken a medical retirement, good luck to a truly remarkable young man

jake mueller & andy alfieri are particpating in spring ball & buried on the depth chart behind walk on jack endries...in a recent interview with coach plough he did not mention either one of them when discussing the tight end room

aiden lee finally cleared for play & caught a couple of balls in the last scrimmage

mason mangum & tommy christakos are not participating in spring ball, mason tore his acl in the notre dame game & is currently diligently doing rehab, speed kills

the roster listing of 28 departures at the top of this post has been updated to reflect baker's medial retirement

https://instagr.am/p/CpEefDpr73e
Shocky1

right now the bears got 28 scholly departures (with more on the way):

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
ryan lange, guard...football retirement
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer
Big C
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CqHiA9mOBzl
6'4" 201 lbs fullback point guard trey woodbury from clark high school in las vegas (originally signed/played a year for them unlv running rebels) balled out yesterday in utah valley's nit semifinals game in front of his family/friends with a jason kidd stat line: 16 points, 12 rebounds & 6 assists...no those are not typos

trey could appeal the ncca for a 6th year because he only played in 2 games at the end of the season 2 years ago because of a knee injury which has been successful rehabbed as evidenced by his 16 points per game, 5.9 rebounds per game & facilitating/distributing 4.7 assists per game (which wuz 66th in the nation this season) along with knocking almost 40% of his 3 pointers (39.6%)

his alley oop lobs to aziz are a thing of magical beauty, artistry of the highest form on the hardwood

the bears have not had a physical point guard since t-wall roamed the floor with cal's monster class, playing soft is not in woodbury's dna & knocking guys on their azzs is no problemo for a 1 that knocked down a lethal ice in his veins 85.7% of his free throws this season often with the ball in his hands late in the game with **** on the line during money time

r wolverines related to bears???

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those wishing to build up their academic/professional basketball resumes via a 50 year decision)

Saw Woodbury against UAB. Dude looks old enough to be Dejuan Clayton's biological father, but he can ball.
Shocky1
former poly bad azz justice sueing jr gonna forego a potential 7th year of eligibility (due to covid & injuries) & declare for the 2023 nba draft (will not hear his name called)
Shocky1
big c, dejuan clayton just got an aarp card in the mail

yeah woodbury is an alpha male for sure with multiple skillsets as one of the top rebounding guards in the nation, the 66th ranked assists distributor/facilitator and almost 40% 3 point shooter/85.7% ice in his veins free throw marksman
Big C
^^^ Exactly. And Woodbury already activated his card... a year ago. But like I said, dude can ball and we only need him for one season. I'd be happy to watch his grand kids at the Haas while he helps us win a few games!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CpWDsEpsb_1
big c, the pro babysitting move preferred by the shockster thru the years is leaving the kiddos at the 7/11 on shattuck with a couple of bucks on gamedays & just ask the dude with the arctic monkeys t-shirt to keep an eye on them but nice of you to offer to babysit trey's grandkids at haas, just get them some pink cotton candy & tell them to run around for a couple of hours

plz don't share with nobody but below is a confidential video sent to me by mark madsen of trey getting mobbed by some rando females when he wuz at a volleyball game or something, apparently this is a common occurrence when women see woodbury...guy is totally like j kidd in a lotta ways both on & off the court

https://instagr.am/p/CgQHJ7FNPzJ
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

loosely edited transcript from 12:42 pm on saturday september 10th, 2022 at memorial stadium:

4th gen bear (waving at me, he sits 3 rows down on the 50 yard line in around the 25th row): hey shocky, get over here, there's somebody i want you to meet, joel brown

shocky (fist bumping): what up, joel, ima shocky, your my favorite player, you gotta lotta energy except when you dribble with you head down to nowhere

joel: well, thanks i guess

shocky: so what's your gpa?

joel: pretty good, i'm going to graduate from the haas business school

shocky: me too, glad your not a dumb azz, are you working on your crooked azz shooting?

4th gen bear is kinda shaking his head, how did this conversation go so far off the rails he's wondering

shocky: hey randy should hook you up with his friend who is the shooting whisperer, don't be fooled by the fact that he's a girl's high school basketball coach at pinewood high school, he knows his stuff

joel: well actually coach fox has been working with me on my stroke this summer, this is my first real summer staying in berkeley

shocky: show me

joel demonstrates the new stroke for the shockster with an imaginary basketball, his elbow is perpendicular to the basket kinda like pure shooters j-mat and the bird, there's no more of that protruding chicken elbow that has marred his stroke in past seasons

shocky (getting excited): dude, that stroke is a 1000% better, your the only +1 athlete on the team, there's literally no reason you can't attack the baket this season knowing you can knock down the free throws when you get hacked by defenders that are gonna be a step too late to your blur game...what's gonna be your free throw percentage this season?

joel (with a big azz smile): thanks, hope to shoot in the high 80s this season...think in the past i kinda let the mental part of shooting bother me too much plus maybe i wasn't in as good as shape and my legs let me down particularly late in games

shocky (nodding his head): yeah your shot has been way too flat during your time in berkeley, do you know where your shots miss, are you familiar with splatter charts?

joel: no

shocky: splatter charts are used in the nba by scouts and player development coaches to determine where shots are missed, are they left or right which is a huge red flag or are they missed long or short?

joel (deep in thought): last season most of my misses were usually short

shocky: right and that's because your shots had too low of a flat trajectory because of the chicken wing stroke and also because you weren't driving with your legs fluidly thru the stroke...dude, your good to go now, can't wait to see you ball out this season

joel: thanks, really looking forward to playing with our improved talent this season, playing with devin askew is gonna be really fun

shocky: well, that's good to hear, i got high hopes for you joel, do you speak canadian?

the magic of cal basketball (cal's monster class)#
https://instagr.am/p/CCUp7uSjXlO
coach madsen is gonna offer joel brown the opportunity to return out of the grad transfer portal as a scholly player with the understanding that it will be a locker room leadership/probable back up role goal at point guard

yeah with a haas biz ad degree & +1 athleticism from the #1 ranked public university in the world, joel not only gotta lotta energy but he also gotta lotta choices too

we shall see

https://instagr.am/p/BZrTU3Oje4v
Pittstop
Judging from the car, and the high end sneakers, the boys are getting some NIL,,it seems.
Shocky1
Pittstop said:

Judging from the car, and the high end sneakers, the boys are getting some NIL,,it seems.
4th gen bear+nil dollars=championship basketball in berkeley (in the future, not last season)
bluehenbear
Shocky1 said:

Does Nash have a kid that is a D1 prospect?
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

loosely edited transcript from 12:42 pm on saturday september 10th, 2022 at memorial stadium:

4th gen bear (waving at me, he sits 3 rows down on the 50 yard line in around the 25th row): hey shocky, get over here, there's somebody i want you to meet, joel brown

shocky (fist bumping): what up, joel, ima shocky, your my favorite player, you gotta lotta energy except when you dribble with you head down to nowhere

joel: well, thanks i guess

shocky: so what's your gpa?

joel: pretty good, i'm going to graduate from the haas business school

shocky: me too, glad your not a dumb azz, are you working on your crooked azz shooting?

4th gen bear is kinda shaking his head, how did this conversation go so far off the rails he's wondering

shocky: hey randy should hook you up with his friend who is the shooting whisperer, don't be fooled by the fact that he's a girl's high school basketball coach at pinewood high school, he knows his stuff

joel: well actually coach fox has been working with me on my stroke this summer, this is my first real summer staying in berkeley

shocky: show me

joel demonstrates the new stroke for the shockster with an imaginary basketball, his elbow is perpendicular to the basket kinda like pure shooters j-mat and the bird, there's no more of that protruding chicken elbow that has marred his stroke in past seasons

shocky (getting excited): dude, that stroke is a 1000% better, your the only +1 athlete on the team, there's literally no reason you can't attack the baket this season knowing you can knock down the free throws when you get hacked by defenders that are gonna be a step too late to your blur game...what's gonna be your free throw percentage this season?

joel (with a big azz smile): thanks, hope to shoot in the high 80s this season...think in the past i kinda let the mental part of shooting bother me too much plus maybe i wasn't in as good as shape and my legs let me down particularly late in games

shocky (nodding his head): yeah your shot has been way too flat during your time in berkeley, do you know where your shots miss, are you familiar with splatter charts?

joel: no

shocky: splatter charts are used in the nba by scouts and player development coaches to determine where shots are missed, are they left or right which is a huge red flag or are they missed long or short?

joel (deep in thought): last season most of my misses were usually short

shocky: right and that's because your shots had too low of a flat trajectory because of the chicken wing stroke and also because you weren't driving with your legs fluidly thru the stroke...dude, your good to go now, can't wait to see you ball out this season

joel: thanks, really looking forward to playing with our improved talent this season, playing with devin askew is gonna be really fun

shocky: well, that's good to hear, i got high hopes for you joel, do you speak canadian?

the magic of cal basketball (cal's monster class)#
https://instagr.am/p/CCUp7uSjXlO
coach madsen is gonna offer joel brown the opportunity to return out of the grad transfer portal as a scholly player with the understanding that it will be a locker room leadership/probable back up role goal at point guard

yeah with a haas biz ad degree & +1 athleticism from the #1 ranked public university in the world, joel not only gotta lotta energy but he also gotta lotta choices too

we shall see

Joel Brown's a lock down defender, and his skills/speed would be much better showcased in Madsen's offense
(it's been a LONG time since I've posted this)

Shocky1
bluehenbear said:

Shocky1 said:

bluehen, steve nash got 2 daughters with his ex wife alexandra (originally from paraguay) & then when she gave birth to a boy (matteo) nash divorced her the day after his birth because the child's dad wuz teammate jason richardson...the phoenix suns (a client of mine) then immediately traded richardson to the orlando magic...today steve is happily married to lila frederick (played volleyball at pepperdine) but no son(s)

all my children (as the world turns)#
WalterSobchak
Little bit bummed about JRB, always thought he was better suited to a spread system and was hoping to see what he could do in Spav's O.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CcLp7IaPx1t
100% walter but the important thing is that football didn't use jrb, justin used football to get a free education at the #1 ranked public university in the world & now he can see for miles with an unlimited future

the road to an adventure of a lifetime (goes thru berkeley)#
Shocky1
the above foto in the marin headlands is not too further afar from the pathway down to stinson beach where shocky got the 1st kiss of his life in high school that didn't involve a doggy (not that there's anything wrong with tongue kissing doggys)

who kissed who?#
juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

bluehenbear said:

Shocky1 said:

bluehen, steve nash got 2 daughters with his ex wife alexandra (originally from paraguay) & then when she gave birth to a boy (matteo) nash divorced her the day after his birth because the child's dad wuz teammate jason richardson...the phoenix suns (a client of mine) then immediately traded richardson to the orlando magic...today steve is happily married to lila frederick (played volleyball at pepperdine) but no sons

as the world turns#

Was the son's lineage a surprise to Nash upon birth? That's messed up. I've heard a lot of these stories in professional soccer and at some SEC schools with the coaches being involved. What's the matter with people?
Shocky1

juarez, as a moviemaker in tinseltown, maybe someday ur gonna do the deep backstory of the phoenix suns dysfunctional drama back in the day, this isn't exactly another glory road

u got the nash teammate baby (steve wuz suspicious but knew when he saw the baby it wuz pretty obvious), the charles barkley infamous "rings of fire" house orgy parties (chucky standing on the staircase at 11:55 pm announcing that any "nice girls" need to leave now because it wuz gonna get real in 5 minutes), head coach frank johnson getting fired cuz he wuz banging the wife of one of the team's largest corporate sponsors hancock homes, our beloved kj showering with an underage minor, the crazy azz joumana kidd escapades at the team offices, etc.

yeah it's the valley of the sun

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

rkt, does model bakery in walnut creek got more healthy protein carbs for good weight gains than arthur macs in oakland?

u might b asking urself, shocky, wut in the california golden bears football program is the most important development to track this offseason spring prior to next month's march spring ball???

we need the remarkably hard working #63 brayden rohme to get well over 300+ lbs in order to perform as the absolutely necessary lockdown left tackle starter necessary for a 2023 cal monster offensive line, ok?

brayden along with cindo is the 1st guy to practice & the last guy to leave the o-line room at nite...his dad michael wuz a ucla offensive lineman back in the day & is currently a top detective with the city of phoenix keeping us all safe at nite

the 6'6" rohme has been undersized his entire career & susceptible to bull rushes, s&c coach brian johnson gotta get off his broken down non yoga teaching azz & get brayden over 300 lbs for spring ball...here's the gilbert native's listed weight history:

weight at birth: who knows, shocky don't know everything, get off my ******* azz
2018 perry high school: 250 lbs
2019 season roster: 260 lbs
2020 season roster: 280 lbs (not accurate played closer to 265 lbs)
2021 season roster: 285 lbs (not accurate, played closer to 270 lbs)
2022 spring game: 250+ lbs due to mono like illness last spring
2022 season roster: 285 lbs (not accurate, played last season at closer to 265-275 lbs)
2023 spring roster: 290 lbs

brayden rohme's lanky frame with length can support an ideal nfl weight of 310-315 lbs, coach bloesch knows this is critical in his quest to build a 2023 monster offensive line

note to the bearinsider editors: if ur not gonna interview the con artist, how about an interview with brayden rohme or brian johnson?

don't ever ask a curvy brunette yoga female how much they weigh (unless u run a sub 4.4 electronically timed 40, got it?)#

who is the most important california golden bear heading into the 2023 season?

that would be left tackle brayden rohme, check out jim mcgill's informative interview with coach bloesch re: cal's monster offensive line
https://bearinsider.com/s/3543/bloesch-ready-to-change-cals-o-line-trajectory

key quote in the article: "he's solid, he's 285 right now and we'd like to get him to probably 295 by the fall and then the key is to holding that weight"
juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

juarez, as a moviemaker in tinseltown, maybe someday ur gonna do the deep backstory of the phoenix suns dysfunctional drama back in the day, this isn't exactly another glory road

u got the nash teammate baby (steve wuz suspicious but knew when he saw the baby it wuz pretty obvious), the charles barkley infamous "rings of fire" house orgy parties (chucky standing on the staircase at 11:55 pm announcing that any "nice girls" need to leave now because it wuz gonna get real in 5 minutes), head coach frank johnson getting fired cuz he wuz banging the wife of one of the team's largest corporate sponsors hancock homes, our beloved kj showering with an underage minor, the crazy azz joumana kidd escapades at the team offices, etc.

yeah it's the valley of the sun

That's a great idea! I'm surprised 30 on 30 hasn't done it yet I heard a hilarious Charles Barkley story that isn't suitable for an open forum…now I'm remembering the story of the coach and what I thought was the owner's wife. I remember hearing of a player on some baller who slept with his teammate's mother….
Econ141
4* db had a Cal offer but he chooses SDSU. How fast are they going to pass us in the pac-12 pecking order? Or have they already?

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

current heights & weights for cal's monster offensive line:

matthew "unbreakable" cindric, 6'4" 300 lbs
brian "the felon" driscoll, 6'4" 320 lbs
sioape "poly bad azz" vatikani, 6'3" 330 lbs
brayden "5 meals a day" rohme, 6'6" 285 lbs
tj "cali sunshine" session, 6'4" 300 lbs
bastian "interlachen" swinney, 6'6" 310 lbs
everett "bigfoot" johnson, 6'7" 300 lbs
ender "que pasa?" aguilar, 6'5" 295 lbs
jackson "late for the sky" brown, 6'6" 305 lbs
trent "4 fingers" ramsey, 6'5" 295 lbs
dylan "the brainiac" jemtegaard, 6'4" 295 lbs
nick "4 peaks" morrow, 6'8" 280 lbs
martin "it's about" tine, 6'7" 335 lbs

major cal's monster offensive line spring update:

wut bad azz bear in the o-line room is making the biggest move after 3 practices?

that would be trent ramsey who is running with the 1s right now with matthew cindric & bastian swinney being held out of team drills

spoke with trent & his family on the field during the stanford big game celebration, he is a likable & intense young man that assured me he wuz gonna put on good weight during the fall conditioning & move up the depth chart...his dad tole me his ideal playing weight is 310 lbs...ramsey is beating the statistics for a guy with only 4 kinda disjointed fingers

https://instagr.am/p/CXhRgBvuFhk

which cal's monster offensive lineman is making the biggest move on the depth chart during spring?

that would be trent "4 fingers" ramsey whose been sharing 1s duties at left guard guard with ender aguilar with cindo practicing but not cleared for contact team work

check out the quotes from coach bloesch in jim's interview: "trent's working really hard, he had a really good offseason and winter conditioning...and i told those guys that we were going to start based on how i felt those guys were preparing for the spring and winter conditioning and trent was a guy that was very consistent in his preparation this winter...and i think that he's obviously a young guy that still got a lot to learn but the two non negotiattbles for me are effort and attitude and he's got those two"

https://instagr.am/p/CEXuDz_jhn3
beserkley's king of the hill#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/sRFPUhLc9j
econ aka eyesore with a truly dumb azz post re: foster slaughter which reveals his complete lack of knowledge of key recruiting information such as whether or not foster got an actionable or conditional offer, slaughter's gpa, the staff's strategy of transfer portal vs high school recruiting, the extremely limited size of the 2024 high school class (8-10 true student athletes), how high school star rankings are complied by amateurs that have never seen most prospects actually play a game and lastly the staff's big board with respects to defensive back recruiting
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

jennifer simon o'neil monster profile:

when the monster wuz around the athletic department on a regular basis back during the cal's monster class days it was well known by multiple coaches in multiple different sports that teri mckeever wuz mentally abusing the women's swimmers but that she wuz enabled by her close friend (mckeever is her child's godmother) & athletic department chief of staff (#2 ranking bureaucrat) jennifer simon o'neil

with her close friendship with mckeever in mind simon o'neil is flat out lying when she's quoted in the munger report that she wuz not aware of any issues within the women's swimming program...wut???

and given that she is the #2 person in the cal athletic department it's hard to believe the con artist didn't know anything also but his ability to misread people & situations is remarkable as his annual average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not making any twitter posts in almost 2 years...she has also retroactively scrubbed her twitter free of any references to the women's swimming program...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

donating to these non communicative worthless bureaucrats that are myopically working to deemphasize the revenue sports in berkeley is akin to burning ur $$$$$$ in the dumpster behind haas, it is recommended that you withhold donations until andrew mcgraw is named the new athletic director

and this will happen, multiple different major donors have confirmed to me during the last week that chancellor chryst knows now she made a mistake extending james arthur knowlton & lacks confidence in his abilities/decision making

wheels in motion#

who is james arthur knowlton's #1 confidante in the athletic department?

the con artist is still very tight with the athletic department's #2 in charge, the worthless bureaucrat mckeever enabler jennifer simon-o'neil who shares his resentment of football & men's basketball

this past basketball season on the journey to florida for the preseason tournament, the men's team took a chartered prop plane which had to refuel which resulted in a 11 hour trip to the sunshine state, guys were 100% exhausted, the cost of this mismanaged transportation wuz $40,000

"jenny" & cal's compliance department (i have requested a conference call with them during the next 2 weeks) have convinced the dumb azz athletic director that due to their title ix misinterpretation that the department must spend an equal amount on women's basketball, no other school in the nation shares that view...so charmin (the worst current pac 12 women's basketball coach, will likely lose every pac 12 game next season) took a jet recruiting trip back east (which has resulted in zero results/prospects) that cost $40,000

u would have to be dumb as **** to donate to the athletic department these days, any dollars should be routed directly to the football & basketball nil funds

aziz bondaogo & trey woodbury aren't coming to berkeley without nil dollars & with the knowlton misrepresentation of nil dollars to mark madsen there is chaos within the athletic department (as usual)

meanwhile shocky is raising millions of dollars for animal advocacy in maricopa county, them doggys lick my face with love every time we do our lucky leash walks in the desert
UrsineMaximus
well shirley you don't want the con artist licking your face, so I understand where your time and effort is spent with the animals. You need to get a chicken....err, a T-Rex.
Oakbear
the knowlton misrepresentation of nil dollars to mark madsen there is chaos within the athletic department (as usual)

how would you know this?

you certainly do not chat with JK and I question that you have a pipeline to MM ?
Bowlesman80
Econ141 said:

4* db had a Cal offer but he chooses SDSU. How fast are they going to pass us in the pac-12 pecking order? Or have they already?

I thought he might be related to Webster Slaughter, who is from Stockton.
Looks like Rivals rates him a 3 Star and, it would seem, Cal was never on his radar.
Honestly, I think word gets around about how hard classes are at Cal, then they look elsewhere, SDSU.
Just sayin.'
https://n.rivals.com/content/athletes/foster-slaughter-280972?view=pv
"Just win, baby."
Bowlesman80
This Arizona doggy needs a car, Shocky.
Please give generously.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/920463738966358
"Just win, baby."
HoopDreams

Shocky1

spring break relationship advice for cal's monster class:

curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools like asu wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they get into the real world that favors the exceptionally well educated in today's global economy

https://instagr.am/p/CmuhdMzjfH6
don't be a dumb azz (earn ur ******* berkeley degree)#
Shocky1

foster slaughter visited berkeley this month for cal's 2024 junior day, the 160 lbs safety did not have an actionable offer from the staff

this really isn't that complicated, any other questions?

First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.