cal's monster offensive line

1,744,770 Views | 10816 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Econ141
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Landing Logan Brown and Karyn Proctor are key to the Cal Monster OL class. If Angus is worth anything he gets it done
Shocky1
goldy, you got a tuff grading scale but that's ok, you can be 100% assured that the recruitments of freezing azz midwest 5 star talents logan brown & kadyn proctor along with west texas friday nite lights wrestling champ isaiah kema will be relentlessly pursued to the fullest extent possible by coach mcclure & future head coach in waiting mike saffell in concert with marshall & benji under the direction of the monster to accelerate the upward trajectory of cal's monster offensive line

but +1 athlete karyn proctor is not a targeted mobile high twitch o-line prospect at this time, she only weighs 116 lbs & the evaluation is that even with development in the s&c program she don't got the body frame to carry 300+ lbs of lean muscle

recruiting is a team sport#
SBGold
We must go all in on Kadyn.

Karyn we go all in for new AD. She's a brunette yoga devotee who works to save rescue dogs in her limited spare time.

Monster class posters always look for the "tell" and always be closing
bearister
SBGold said:

We must go all in on Kadyn.

Karyn we go all in for new AD. She's a brunette yoga devotee who works to save rescue dogs in her limited spare time.

Monster class posters always look for the "tell" and always be closing

She wrote a book called, "To Serve Rescue Dogs."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive footage:

what's your goals?#
eastcoastcal, one of the wondrous beautiful things about out limited time on planet earth is that we can pursue our dreams & those dreams and goals can change over time & that's a good thing, got it?

so to answer your question about returning as a floor seat donor to the cal basketball program i'm not even sure that's an option right now

when mark fox was hired i sent him a brief congrats email sharing with him the 5,000,000+ viewed cal's monster class & cal's monster class deux links from the bearinsider.com, encouraged him to hire theo robertson (who he had recently worked with at basketball usa) as a young recruiting focused assistant coach & offered to help support the program in any way

never got a response to this email...and matthew hornerkamp (who is in charge of premium donor sales) has never contacted me as a former former floor seat donor) to see if ima interested in cal basketball anymore...i'm still in touch with all of my former recruits & ivan rabb told me this summer he would love to take in a game with me sitting on the floor of haas in my old seats across the floor from the opposing team's head coach chair (kinda miss screaming "dana altman is a criminal" while directly locking eyes with him) at an early season game to check out the dragons on the current roster...so maybe matthew will contact me someday

right now i'm 100% all in with cal football (will fly to every home & road game during 2022) & coach wilcox's leadership of the program other than my constant reminders that marv lewis thinks we got "the easiest team to gameplan against in the pac 12" because of billy m's offensive scheme failure to attack the middle third of the field with a downfield vertical passing game & also the disappointing failure to give jaydn ott pitchouts on the edge allowing him to create magic in open space

eastcoastcal, i truly hope you explore your passions in life (which might change over time), right now one of my top biggest goals is to create rescue dog videos to draw attention to rescue/foster animal facilities here in maricopa county preferably with someone who is not afraid of the unknown & that embraces life's adventures (we may not always win)...do u think there's a yoga female that's slightly crazy as **** to join me on this quest or is she just a mythical unicorn?

but it would be fun to meet up with you (and anybody else) on saturday october 22nd prior to the washington game, if you wanna do this let me know if you wanna briefly connect at 6:30 pm (one hour prior to kickoff) at the california golden bear statue by the stairs up to memorial stadium, just let me know

follow your dreams (clothes are for losers)#
eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive footage:

what's your goals?#
eastcoastcal, one of the wondrous beautiful things about out limited time on planet earth is that we can pursue our dreams & those dreams and goals can change over time & that's a good thing, got it?

so to answer your question about returning as a floor seat donor to the cal basketball program i'm not even sure that's an option right now

when mark fox was hired i sent him a brief congrats email sharing with him the 5,000,000+ viewed cal's monster class & cal's monster class deux links from the bearinsider.com, encouraged him to hire theo robertson (who he had recently worked with at basketball usa) as a young recruiting focused assistant coach & offered to help support the program in any way

never got a response to this email...and matthew hornerkamp (who is in charge of premium donor sales) has never contacted me as a former former floor seat donor) to see if ima interested in cal basketball anymore...i'm still in touch with all of my former recruits & ivan rabb told me this summer he would love to take in a game with me sitting on the floor of haas in my old seats across the floor from the opposing team's head coach chair (kinda miss screaming "dana altman is a criminal" while directly locking eyes with him) at an early season game to check out the dragons on the current roster...so maybe matthew will contact me someday

right now i'm 100% all in with the cal football & coach wilcox's leadership of the program other than my constant reminders that marv lewis thinks we got "the easiest team to gameplan against in the pac 12" because of billy m's offensive scheme failure to attack the middle third of the field with a downfield vertical passing game & also the failure to give jaydn ott pitchouts in open space on the edge allowing him to create magic in open space

eastcoastcal, i truly hope you explore your passions in life (which might change over time), right now one of my top biggest goals is to create rescue dog videos to draw attention to rescue/foster animal facilities here in maricopa county preferably with someone who is not afraid of the unknown & that embraces life's adventures (we may not always win)...do u think there's a yoga female that's slightly crazy as **** to join me on this quest or is she just a mythical unicorn?

but it would be fun to meet up with you (and anybody else) on saturday october 22nd prior to the washington game, if you wanna do this let me know if you wanna briefly connect at 6:30 pm (one hour prior to kickoff) at the california golden bear statue by the stairs up to memorial stadium, just let me know

follow your dreams (clothes are for losers)#
would love to meet up by the statue... see you there
Shocky1
muy bueno amigo, please call me at the number i gave you this summer at 6:00 pm just to make sure my uber helicopter from north scottsdale to berkeley is still on time...everyone who's around is welcome to join us for this inclusive dumb azz summit

go all the way up (to the ******* center of the universe, memorial stadium on gamedays)#
Shocky1
cal's monster offensive line energy:

what's in your heart?#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Quote:

coach mcclure has extended a conditional offer to 6'3" 280 lbs center prospect isaiah kema from frenship high school in wolfforth texas (outside of lubbock)

isaiah is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa & academics will be a major factor in his collegiate decision, he is interested in life after football

while kema currently lacks nfl size, he plays with a strong motor & leadership qualities with a nasty motor which is not surprising given his wrestling background...dude does everything the right way in life & would be a worker in the cal s&c program...isaiah gotten interest from pac 12 (offer from arizona), the big 12 (byu), the big 10 (Illinois) along with smu

with one commitment already in hand with grayshirt athletic tackle nick morrow who got high end mobility/tight end speed, the staff would like to add another high school prospect & an immediate impact portal transfer after the season to the offensive line room to round out the 2023 class

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including friday night lites in west texas)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
cal's monster class exclusive recruiting update: aggressive isaiah kemp with a truly relentless non stop motor is quickly emerging as a top priority for the cal offensive line in the size limited 2023 class

anyways, check out the brutal alpha predator aggression in a gold medal wrestling sort of way early season pancake fest video under the highly competitive west texas friday night lites, you will not watch a more dominating 2 game performance by a high school offensive lineman

right now isaiah got a conditional offer, he's been extended an official visit invitation for him & the fam...the logistical challenge is that his season's only open date is the weekend of october 1st when the bears are in the palouse, it will be very insightful to see if kema takes an official visit somewhere then...at this moment coach mcclure is looking at potentially traveling to texas during cal's bye week to watch in person kema ball out on friday october 7th when frenship high school tigers battles them midland legacy rebels

the shockster fully supports this recruitment (this endorsement is very important to coach wilcox), isaiah kema got a 4.0 gpa just like my boy poly bad azz 4.0 gpa sioape vatikani & also plays with a heavy dose of nasty attitude and that's something that has been lacking on the cal offensive line during the last decade in berkeley but is changing with our emergence into the siopae vatikani era

how smart is kema?...he reads forbes magazine every morning, he not a dumb azz

let's be very clear here, this recruitment got the potential to become an actionable offer sooner than later & isaiah kema is not candy azz soft

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including the windy azz oil fields in west texas)

cal's monster offensive line exclusive recruiting update:

what up, isaiah?

thrilled ur gonna make an official visit to berkeley on october 22nd, hope u & ur family get all the answers u need in making this 50 decision which has implications long after ur done playing football on a football field with a football, right?

look isaiah, u got a 4.0 gpa, ur not a dumb azz, so u know we can never talk (ncca regulations & so forth) but when we see each (i'll be wearing neon yellow balenciaga kicks & a blue golf cap so u can easily spot me) on the field in the north end zone during pregame warm ups, let's just nod at each other, ok?

let's do this (cali is seasonal sweater weather, let's have an adventure)#

Shocky1
isaiah, just in case ur not sure it's me in the end zone during the pregame warm ups, let's add a secret code non verbal communication, ok?

without talking to u, i'll raise 4 fingers in my right hand to signify ur 4.0 gpa, u then can signal me back raising 4 fingers in ur left hand to acknowledge that we're both not dumb azzs, makes a lot of sense, rite?

with ur dad troy probably busy with gameday work at tech that saturday, make sure u thank ur moms stephanie for all the love & support she's given u, noah, malia & kailee (love that name) thru the years...u didn't drive urself when u were 9 to america's best all by urself, did u?...now that would be messed up if u did

Shocky1
gotta get some sleep, isaiah, but ur high school kinda misspelled friendship or something
Shocky1
2024 & 2025 quarterback recruiting updates:

the 6' 165 lbs dual threat demond williams jr from them basha high school bears here in the desert is a major priority for the cal football program as the staff's 2024 big board is starting to evolve...he got a live strong cannon for a right arm & is accurate in throwing on the run while keeping his eyes downfield & can burn rubber for 50+ yards to the house runs in a wink of the eye

demond is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa

2025 6'5" 185 lbs nick harris from granite bay high school took an unofficial visit to berkeley for the arizona game

harris is built kinda like tom brady with a 78.5' wingspan & 10' hand size without all the gisele drama, the staff is checking his birth certificate but its believed nick is not 45 years old as this time & is still eligible to attend this year's sophomore prom

nick is also not a dumb azz, he got a 3.82 gpa

respected quarterback whisperer mike giovando of the elev8 sports academy who lives in an ecosystem friendly tricked out saguaro is the ultimate stamp of approval for california golden bears quarterbacks

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including the chandler fashion square mall)
Shocky1

business trip#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

monster proposed itinerary for saturday october 15th

6:10 am-32 oz green drink & an egg salad sandwich on sourdough with apple slices

7:00 am-1st out time time at either cherry hills, denver cc or castles pines, brisk walking round in under 3 hours con un muy rapido caddie...jeff82 got car trouble & joins for the back nine

12:00 noon local mountain kickoff in boulder

2:54 pm-shocky arrested for felony criminal trespassing at folsom field after jaydn ott or ashton stredick take a pitchout in space for at least a 50+ yard epic touchdown & the shockster storms the field for an endzone celebration

3:10 pm-shocky refuses to implicate sbgold, big c & burnski in criminal enterprise activities, jim knowlton signs the impact statement

3:45-vandalus ignores shocky's phone call for legal assistance but the monster bribes the campus police booking officer to let him watch the 4th quarter with him in 56-7 mauling of the buffs

4:30-arresting foto, shocky asks photographer if he should smile or not

7:15 pm-shocky makes bail & his cal golf hat is returned to him after initially being confiscated as circumstantial evidence...signs release form indicating he lives on 63rd with no city specified as instructed by bearister

10:00 pm-dinner at matsuhisa (located in cherry creek, it's the nobu malibu of colorado) with 1st year denver law daughter shay, we discuss plans for $1,000,000 police brutality claim (they did not provide a yoga mat in the cell as requested) over wagyu japanese a5 heated on a rock with ponzu sauce

2:19 am-shocky conversationally tells the back up goalie for denver's frozen four team at a campus party that "i really like your girlfriend courtney" to which fox responds "yeah, i kinda noticed that" at which point the nite really takes a turn for the worser

yeah, this is off the record, it's now or never, look this is what happened, right?

jb & the monster be chieftains (they broke the rules)#
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

Thank you for coordinating the recruiting for "cal's monster offensive line," as a small token of my appreciation I've asked Andrew to bring bail money in case you are charged with felony criminal trespassing after your boy Jaydn Ott takes a pitchout on the edge in space and takes it to the house for an epic 50+ yard touchdown and then you storm the Folsom Field and are arrested by the Boulder Police Department. Just remember the BPD could never bring to justice the perpetrator who killed Jon Benet Ramsey so just don't make any self-incriminating statements, ok?

Do you remember the first time we ever met? It was right after I was hired as the new Head Coach and attended a Cal basketball game with Steve Greatwood. I was introduced at half court to a thunderous applause (yeah that's when you used to sell almost 11,000 tickets every game) and then sat down with Steve in a couple of the floor seats next to you. You basically told me during the National Anthem that my first committed recruit Ben Moos was a huge mistake, that he had a 2.7 GPA despite growing up in an affluent family and that he was too slow to play tight end and not athletic enough to play defensive end. You were definitely right about that one, Shocks!

Anyways, tonight is team movie night at the hotel, would you please do me a solid and give me your unvarnished cinematic recommendations. My last team movie, A River Runs Thru It, was loved by me, Geep and Billy M but I sort of noticed that everyone under 30 including your boys Sioape and Fernando fell asleep after the first fifteen minutes, that's not good. So I wanted to select a movie that is about competing together is close quarters under hostile circumstances, so what you do you think of this option?

Shocky, all we've talked about in our offensive team meetings the last two weeks is your much appreciated feedback that Marv Lewis thinks we are "the easiest team in the Pac 12 to gameplan against" because we don't attack the middle third of the field with vertical downfield passing. To remedy that predictable tendency which spans my 6 years as the Head Coach, I have asked Billy M to include at least 2-3 passes in the first 15 prescripted plays to attack the middle of the field, ok?

One final thing, when King Von in the above video sings about "Taking it to the O," what is he talking about? And who lives on 63rd?

Best regards,

Coach Wilcox

eastcoastcal
Just got some tds, from this ott kid
he from norco see
Just bought a OL, with a NIL deal
Boy, don't play with me
Shocky1
gameday weather: ideal fall temperatures at midnite here in denver

Shocky1
max homa's putting stroke>>>>12 year old girls putting at cracker jack's mini golf>>>>dead people>>>shocky's 3 jacking
rkt88edmo
Headstands on pristinely manicured greens never really impressed me, but impromptu headstands on NYC sidewalks with traffic are f*k*n*g legit!

Shocky, I hope you take east coast out for a nice meal and take the youngster under your wing and just admit that you were perpetual motion machine wrong with your bet, and then tell us all how his hair rates.

Sorry east coast, unlike Shocky's headstands, the $1MM aint real. Or rather, it's real, but he aint giving it to you lol.

Loving the new monster more than the old. Rock on.
89Bear
Worst offensive line and overall offense in the country! That is not easy to be!
89Bear
Stocky, can you figure out a way to get you AND the entire offense arrested?
We'll play with the IM champs next week.
Thanks
Chapman_is_Gone

****, piss, ****, ****, Shocky, mother****er, and tits.
eastcoastcal
89Bear said:

Stocky, can you figure out a way to get you AND the entire offense arrested?
We'll play with the IM champs next week.
Thanks
HEY we in the IM leagues like to play creative offensively, wouldn't want to step down to play for the actual program
89Bear
Lost to a winless Zona team last year, and a winless Buff team this year.
This is worse than Cal basketball.
eastcoastcal
89Bear said:

Knowlton heard the complaints about how inept our MBB program is, so he creatively decided to lower the football program to that level too... BRILLIANT
89Bear
eastcoastcal said:

89Bear said:

Knowlton heard the complaints about how inept our MBB program is, so he creatively decided to lower the football program to that level too... BRILLIANT

The excitement in Colorado was impressive! Big enthusiastic crowd, a fired up head coach imploring his players to give their all, and players jumping around going nuts.
On the other side: comatose Wilcox and Musgrave standing around watching a football game with players looking on politely clapping at times.
No Cal crowd the rest of the season will show up in significant numbers. No reason to.
If Cal players really, really care about winning? They will leave after this season.
Walk ons have a big shot at playing a lot next year.

Cal Monster Walk On Thread

NIL money to pay for Plummer's pain medication.
Shocky1
thy unvarnished truth:

two surprising travel squad members on the sidelines this afternoon, ashton hayes (did not see his moms) & kaleb elam orr (picked the bears over the buffs)

appreciated greg richardson giving me a friendly hello & nods/smile exchange as i hustled to the corner of the far end zone to watch cal's monster offensive line early pregame warm ups

if either of the 2 long distance fields are successful, this game does not go to overtime...that's not why the bears lost this afternoon but in the year 2042 there's gonna be the following california golden bears trivia question: can you name the placekicker that started back in 2022 instead of current 10 time all nfl pro bowler michael luckhurst?

the bears lost because coach wilcox in year 6 still thinks billy m is smarter (to use jim knowlton's description to me, "a genius") than marv lewis...minimal attacking the middle third of the field again (the early interception on the overthrow thru those plans into hibernation) as the bears continue to lead the nation in successfully completing out of bounds passes...and zero ******* pitchouts to freshman superstar jaydn otto on the edge to allow him to create magic in open space, that's coaching malpractice

matthew cindric's dad told me that his son is playing thru a painful & significant injury (not gonna go into the details)...the reality with cal's monster offensive line is that with spencer lovell & bastian swinney both injured & not traveling with the team this week (and their return dates not certain) there is no game proven interior line depth behind cindo on the offensive line, he had to courageously play otherwise it's just gonna be like last year's fiasco in tuscon, thx you matt

cindo is not a dumb azz, he's got his haas/spieker degree & is currently in a 2 year master's program with education, matt will decide down the road whether or not he will return in 2023 for a potential 6th & final year of eligibility...he rooms with will craig (who will earn his berkeley degree after retiring from football as a starting tackle) & braxton croteau

jack plummer's dad told me that his son is also playing thru a painful & significant injury, he also told me multiple times that jack "is playing like ****"...jack scored 38 on the nfl's wonderlic test (a score about 28 is considered a high iq, the max score is 50 which was done by harvard's ryan fitzpatrick)...plummer is currently in the grad cert program which daniel scott's dad told me can be extended into a 2 year program if necessary...plummer's original plan was to play just this season but he really likes the talent of the skill players & is currently leaning towards returning in 2023...jack don't got a roommate, he lives off campus & is 99% focused on his football development...this young man again took several brutal hits today, he is tough as ****, thank you jack

with jack's painful & significant injury in mind, the slow developing (long count which allowed the buffs linebackers to take/creep steps closer to the line/gaps with each passing second) unsuccessful quarterback sneak early in the game was in my opinion the most almost criminally physically dangerous play call in the history of cal football & that (intentionally & recklessly putting our courageous true student athlete's in harms way) is not acceptable to me

the mysteries of life (true love is not always reciprocated & allowed to flourish)#

bearister
Somehow in a Shocky thread this seems appropriate. Bobby Kraft married his gal pal. The couple exchanged gifts at the reception. He gave her a dead organ and she gave him an erector set.

Bobby Kraft net worth: 10.6 billion USD

*In the second week of law school in Contracts class we learned the doctrine that applies here: Bargained for exchange.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
89Bear said:

Cal Monster Walk On Thread

NIL money to pay for Plummer's pain medication.

This will be HUUUUUUUUGE!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
sonofabear51
TY for responding Shocky. Sounds about the coaching as expected. Keep it coming.
Start Slowly and taper off
calbearsfan
cal's monster offensive line?????

BULL SH&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heartofthebear
Shocky1 said:

thy unvarnished truth:

two surprising travel squad members on the sidelines this afternoon, ashton hayes (did not see his moms) & kaleb elam orr (picked the bears over the buffs)

appreciated greg richardson giving me a friendly hello & nods/smile exchange as i hustled to the corner of the far end zone to watch cal's monster offensive line early pregame warm ups

if either of the 2 long distance fields are successful, this game does not go to overtime...that's not why the bears lost this afternoon but in the year 2042 there's gonna be the following california golden bears trivia question: can you name the placekicker that started back in 2022 instead of current 10 time all nfl pro bowler michael luckhurst?

the bears lost because coach wilcox in year 6 still thinks billy m is smarter (to use jim knowlton's description to me, "a genius") than marv lewis...minimal attacking the middle third of the field again (the early interception on the overthrow thru those plans into hibernation) as the bears continue to lead the nation in successfully completing out of bounds passes...and zero ******* pitchouts to freshman superstar jaydn otto on the edge to allow him to create magic in open space, that's coaching malpractice

matthew cindric's dad told me that his son is playing thru a painful & significant injury (not gonna go into the details)...the reality with cal's monster offensive line is that with spencer lovell & bastian swinney both injured & not traveling with the team this week (and their return dates not certain) there is no game proven interior line depth behind cindo on the offensive line, he had to courageously play otherwise it's just gonna be like last year's fiasco in tuscon, thx you matt

cindo is not a dumb azz, he's got his haas/spieker degree & is currently in a 2 year master's program with education, matt will decide down the road whether or not he will return in 2023 for a potential 6th & final year of eligibility...he rooms with will craig (who will earn his berkeley degree after retiring from football as a starting tackle) & braxton croteau

jack plummer's dad told me that his son is also playing thru a painful & significant injury, he also told me multiple times that jack "is playing like ***"...jack scored 38 on the nfl's wonderlic test (a score about 28 is considered a high iq, the max score is 50 which was done by harvard's ryan fitzpatrick)...plummer is currently in the grad cert program which daniel scott's dad told me can be extended into a 2 year program if necessary...plummer's original plan was to play just this season but he really likes the talent of the skill players & is currently leaning towards returning in 2023...jack don't got a roommate, he lives off campus & is 99% focused on his football development...this young man again took several brutal hits today, he is tough as ****, thank you jack

with jack's painful & significant injury in mind, the slow developing (long count which allowed the buffs linebackers to take/creep steps closer to the line/gaps with each passing second) unsuccessful quarterback sneak early in the game was in my opinion the most almost criminally physically dangerous play call in the history of cal football & that (intentionally & recklessly putting our courageous true student athlete's in harms way) is not acceptable to me

the mysteries of life (true love is not always reciprocated & allowed to flourish)#

If we had more OLs on the team, maybe we could cover for injured players, protect the QB and rotate guys so they don't get injured to start with. Instead we have 22 LBs on the roster to sit the bench, play on the scout team and play STs. Other teams can do all of that with quite a bit less LBs and can have a few more OLs.

One of the most criminally dangerous behaviors of our recent HCs is that they under stock at certain positions, forcing those players to over exert and play through periods when they should be resting or recovering. Dykes had 18 WRs on the roster and very few LBs and the LBs were getting injured a lot. Some of them decided to transfer out. Now it is the opposite. But hey, Wilcox is going to take responsibility. That's what he said.

The monster class should have been yesterday, not tomorrow.
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

thy unvarnished truth:

jack plummer's dad told me that his son is also playing thru a painful & significant injury, he also told me multiple times that jack "is playing like ***"...jack scored 38 on the nfl's wonderlic test (a score about 28 is considered a high iq, the max score is 50 which was done by harvard's ryan fitzpatrick)...plummer is currently in the grad cert program which daniel scott's dad told me can be extended into a 2 year program if necessary...plummer's original plan was to play just this season but he really likes the talent of the skill players & is currently leaning towards returning in 2023...jack don't got a roommate, he lives off campus & is 99% focused on his football development...this young man again took several brutal hits today, he is tough as ****, thank you jack

Is there anyone who does not think this coaching staff sucks????
Shocky1
exclusive footage of shocky's failed attempt to storm folsom field:

shocky's 1st shocky's 1st substitute yoga teacher closing class namaste fail#
Rtkbear
I'm happy you started this new thread. I found the old thread entertaining and it's nice to get updated on cal stuff and your family. That being said, you need to change the title of the thread. There is nothing monster about the offensive line. Not to disparage the hard working players, but it's the unit that is underperforming the most. I know you have blamed it on greatwood leaving the cupboard empty but it looks like angus has no idea of how to get the unit to do even the most basic things correctly.
eastcoastcal
Shocky truthfully do you think Wilcox has what it takes to deliver us to the Rose Bowl or make us competitive for a 10 win season ever. My opinion has soured on him and frankly how is he supposed to convince any good recruits at this point that he is worth playing for? He's in year 6 and our trajectory is not improving. Beforehand at least he could sell recruits on a theoretical upward trajectory.
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.