cal's monster offensive line

1,782,196 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

welcome to berkeley tonite 6'2" 240 lbs non stop motor wrestling leverage apex predator edge defender isaac "bobby" terrell from lehi utah who got a 80" wingspan & a 3.5 gpa which makes him the highest gpa person to ever commit to washington state

don't be a dumb azz#

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including the lehi roller mills & the brutal high winds thanksgiving point golf course)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

6'5" 288 lbs tenacious pulling guard austin boyd from lehi utah currently got a conditional offer but after taking an unofficial visit this weekend on his own dime he's moving closer to that becoming an actionable offer

austin is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.88 gpa

Shocky1
the shockster is 100% on board with wifeisafraud (cal men's golf biggest donor) offensive coordinator recommendation of scott frost who is an aggressive relentless recruiter (unlike the current offensive coordinator), a proven offensive game planner/developer of talent, understands the academics at world class institutions such as cal & stanford, is affordable with the nebraska lucrative buy out, does not have any current employment restrictions/contracts, can afford to live in the bay area & knows coach wilcox

the more one thinks about it, he's the most logical candidate to replace billy m when he "retires" on monday november 28th at 10:42 am

sage counsel from desean's mama's lawyered up sugar daddy (not physically) at mountain gate cc#
Shocky1

with bastian swinney (#76 above) & spencer lovell unable to play due to injuries & cindo done for the year, the starting five against washington took all 65 snaps with zero substitutuions & zero rest

cal's monster offensive line (the struggle that must be due to abysmal recruiting 3-5 years ago)#
Big C

I'm pretty sure I saw Jemtegaard on the field, but it was probably punt team.

Let's get Jackson Brown in there for some snaps. If we want to keep his year of eligibility, we can always freeze him at four games.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

isaiah, just in case ur not sure it's me in the end zone during the pregame warm ups, let's add a secret code non verbal communication, ok?

without talking to u, i'll raise 4 fingers in my right hand to signify ur 4.0 gpa, u then can signal me back raising 4 fingers in ur left hand to acknowledge that we're both not dumb azzs, makes a lot of sense, rite?

with ur dad troy probably busy with gameday work at tech that saturday, make sure u thank ur moms stephanie for all the love & support she's given u, noah, malia & kailee (love that name) thru the years...u didn't drive urself when u were 9 to america's best all by urself, did u?...now that would be messed up if u did

isaiah, glad you & ur moms stephanie enjoyed the bay area weekend, hopefully the whole fam can make it out to berkeley for ur official visit

it's a great big world out there (that's full of adventure)#
Shocky1

let's go, let's do this (cal's future head coach in waiting)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

I'm not sure why you think that my principled stance in operating 30+ sports teams is "financially not sustainable" and moving "the athletic department on the path towards financial bankruptcy," do you have any experience in analyzing financial statements or what?

Anyways, I'm reaching out to you with the exciting opportunity to be one of our $1,000,000 lead donors for my newly proposed women's Quidditch program.

Unlike Track & Basketball, our Quidditch program will be targeting the descendants (children & grandchildren) of the wealthiest families in the world to ensure White girls from privilege are given every opportunity for preferential academic admission into Berkeley. Our targeted recruiting base will be the primary benefactors of the Louvre and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our senior women's administrator will be extensively traveling to Bel Air, Moscow, Monte Carlo, Lausanne and the Canary Islands to make sure this happens, she is highly effective in this role in working with highly appreciative high net worth White families.

In that there are not currently any Quidditch programs in North America, our Bears will be competing in the European Jet Set League. We will work towards cost savings and be responsible stewards of financial matters by asking the team at times to travel by commercial flights and occasionally lodging at only 3 star hotels that do not offer spa services.

To ensure Title IX compliance and access to equal facilities, I've communicated to Coach Wilcox that the football program will not be allowed to practice anymore on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Memorial Stadium because of time restraints which would unfairly hinder the Quidditch program. Furthermore, I've asked Markeisha to hire an 11th Communications Assistant Director to cover the Quidditch program to ensure they receive the same media experience as the football team. Would it not be unfair to Jules Von Fustenberg III to not receive the same interviews and media attention for her capturing the golden snitch against the St Moritz Trust Funding Oligopolists as Jaydn Ott rushing for 179 yards & 4 touchdowns vs the USC Trojans?

We will be realistic and not expect the Quidditch program to be competitive for at least a decade because of Covid 19 limitations. Also many of our student athletes have other important summertime athletic endeavor responsibilities including but not limited to the World Parasailing Championships in Maui, the South America Polo Cup in Buenos Aires and the Shinnecock/Maidstone Interclub Golf Matches.

Shocky, let's make this happen! Please let me know your thoughts and if you're already on board please find attached a stamped self addressed envelope for your generous donation of $1,000,000.

Go Bears!

Best regards,

James Arthur Knowlton, Athletic Director

consider the following "knowlton notes":

*****the hiring of the unlikeable white mark fox over the black travis decruire because he felt "more comfortable" with him not recognizing that the predominantly black players & future recruits might feel the opposite to be true...anybody think the guys who didn't want to listen to fox in this lineup: point guard darius mcceil (smu), shooting guard matt bradley (san diego state), small forward justice seuing (ohio state), power forward andre kelly (santa barbara) & center connor vanover (arkansas) wouldn't be a better option than this year's starting lineup?

*****upon meeting knowlton at the oregon state football game in corvallis, he promised to check into why cal's monster class with it's 5,000,000+ views including mcdonald all american high school readers jaylen brown, Ivan rabb, caleb swanigan, jabari bird & marcus lee was terminated & to see if it couldn't come back to life...got an email from jim a couple months later, he asked around & nobody knew nothing...the shockster hasn't donated a single dollar to cal athletics since that email (my 50 yard line perch was prepaid until my death the day esp tixs went on sale back in the day), my fundraising endeavors here in maricopa county for them rescue dogs & cats is not mismanaging/wasting donor contributions, **** the red baron

*****knowlton allowed fox with his 1st staff to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars in hiring his crony old friend the equally unlikeable trent johnson as a basketball staff bureaucrat instead of an aggressive young black recruting dynamo like my former floor seat guest theo robertson

*****mark fox & his 3 assistants are the oldest coaching staff in d1 men's college basketball at 200 years, recruiting is a young man's 24/7/365 game...to his credit coach wilcox has been transitioning more & more recruting responsibilities to guys under 30 years of age

*****jaylen brown told me that he tried to explain the benefits/importance of a black father figure/mentor to jim at a football game last season but that he didn't think knowlton really understood what he was talking about, the next bullet point confirms jb's message was lost in translation

*****knowlton's decision to extend fox's contract from 2024 to 2025 is arguably the dumbest azz decision in the history of cal athletics or maybe even the university

*****there is zero chance that knowlton is gonna raise the $80,000,000+ (the true cost is closer to $125,000,000 regardless of the general contractor in the design build) that is necessary to build the practice facility because of his insistence that it be built to accommodate multiple olympic sports when in reality is should be just a simple basketball only facility which is the practice at other pac 12 campuses...what was 6 years ago a $15,000,000-$18,000,000 basketball facility with doug goldman on board for a $10,000,000 lead donation is truly knowlton's folly that is now jim's castle in the sand (complete with architect renderings that show weight lifting/nutrition on the 1st floor, men's basketball on the 2nd floor, women's basketball on the 3rd floor & gymnastics/volleyball on the 4th floor)

*****knowlton's chief of staff jennifer simon-o'neil is evil as ****, back when i was around there were multiple coaches in multiple sports that all knew that teri mckeever was abusing her student athletes toward suicidal thoughts and that she was 100% enabled by simon-o'neil...the ad's legal defense strategy that they "didn't know" is not gonna fly under closer scrutiny/depositions and it's gonna cost realistically tens of millions of dollars to pay out the future lawsuits...saying "go bears" to the families of the impacted swimmers is just part of jim's tone deaf not reading the room just like not realizing that an overwhelming majority of cal fans don't really care about sports beyond football & men's basketball

*****not that anybody cares outsides of the families of those student athletes but the vast majority of the cal's women sport teams under simon-o'neil either finished 12th last season or are currently 12th in the current pac 12 standings...she is not only evil but also incompetent & in my opinion will be a focal point of a future varsity blue's investigation (just like the one that starred the crooked azz usc women's sports administrator) into cal's women's athletics (check out the affluent hometowns of the cal women's crew & field hockey teams who receive preferred academic admissions treatment into berkeley)...when i sent an email to cal's compliance team this summer with these concerns they didn't respond to me but rather beth set up a conference call with me to discuss this & other concerns...what collegiate compliance team in the in the united states of america doesn't respond to written concerns of impropriety from alums?

*****knowlton's blaming the vast majority of the cal teams losing records on covid (his often repeated mantra all teams are "back at zero, all momentum lost") kinda reminds me of the what's under the shell con game played by hustlers on the streets of new york city to the naive as ****

*****the premium donor & sales director matthew hornerkamp has never once talked/communicated to me to see if as a former floor seat donor would i be interested in attending a cal basketball game...ima still in touch with all of my recruits, ivan rabb told me this summer he would love to sit on the floor with me in my old seats directly across from the opposing team's head coach (criminal dana altman, rapist enabler steve alford & the donut boy of tuscon) to watch the squad's current dragons...maybe matthew will reach out to me & make that happen

*****the chief marketing & communications officer makeisha everett was hired despite never working on the west coast & never working for an organization that has ever sold a football ticket...there is no tangible plan in place to target former oakland raiders fans to experience cal football or priced out golden state warrior families to experience cal basketball...maekeisha oversees a bureaucratically bloated 10 person communications department which could be rightsized to 2-3 if bears coaches outside of football & basketball would just write their game day stories/player profiles...in a conference call this summer with beth tafolla-voetsch (who is very good in her professional responsibilities) & cfo tom lowry which included this topic, lowry told me that knowlton wants athletes in every sport to get the "same media recognition and experience" as football players...cannot make this **** up

*****berkeley right now has a record number of 1st in family enrolled in college students (which is a beautiful thing), a significant majority of them are from extremely low socioeconomic backgrounds...these students cannot afford the $100 dollar season pass...the decision to end the free student tixs which i battled for with the staff back in the day means that there will be an entire decade of cal students from poor families that will never attend a football or basketball game during their time in berkeley...and when they graduate (and some of them will undoubtedly will become titans of wall street, silicon valley, etc), they will never attend a cal football or basketball game as an adult because the gameday experience was never imprinted on them...when they get donation requests from the athletic dept, they gonna delete them in half a second...part of jim knowlton's legacy is gonna be tens of thousands of students who never experienced the magic of cal football or basketball and that's really really sad

*****the above bullet point is already adversely impacting student attendance...what are current season tix sales numbers (including & excluding students) for men's basketball 2022/2023 season?

*****knowlton has also rerouted critical dollars from the football & men's basketball program by hiring a diversity officer in dr ty-ron douglas when in philosophy every cal coach should be a diversity advocate, hiring a bureaucrat for hundreds of thousands of dollars is not the solution...my friend calalumnus (who is black) has correctly pointed out that as berkeley is the epicenter of the civil right & free speech movements that this is an embarrassment to the university of california, berkeley

*****cfo tom lowry told me he was previously in finances at the air force academy, his anti cal football bias is obvious within 5 minutes of talking to him...lowry in concert with knowlton is moving the cal athletic department towards bankruptcy with their unchecked spending (gotta focus on the construction of that sand volleyball facility) & he told me they are willing to borrow money from the central campus in loans that will never be financially possible to be repaid but they both gonna be retired by then

*****multiple fans who attended last saturday's pregame cal alum get together in boulder have told me that knowlton once again misread the room and told the assembled crowd that he's never going to make his student athletes travel back to the east coast on a weekly basis which this is not only factually inaccurate but also caused them to believe that knowlton isn't trying to get cal admitted into the big 10

jim knowlton is putting the cal athletic department on a clear cut path towards bankruptcy (the next chancellor after the benevolent christ is not realistically gonna be as financially supportive of sports & that's when the current $30,000,000 institutional support subsidy is gonna go away, that's when the massive cuts are gonna happen) with his quest to oversee 30+ teams that are financially unsustainable and that draw resources away from the football & men's basketball programs

if jim was an honourable man he would resign for putting the department's future in harm's way

real talk#

transparency request for feedback:

as a current esp football donor & former cal basketball floor seat donor (along with a men's golf gift or two along the way), i have sent athletic director jim knowlton an email requesting that he please respond to the 17 bullet point concerns outlined above

his greatest achievement in berkeley to date has been the creation of the 1 or 2 year sports entrepreneurship sports certificate which is allowing football players with berkeley degrees to continue their studies while finishing their playing days eligibility, that's been a huge benefit to the football program

the response from jim will be reprinted here in its entirety
Big C

Good for you! However, I hope nobody here is holding their breath until the response arrives.
Shocky1
shocky lied (u could see it in his eyes):

the monster's statement jaydn ott has never been given a pitchout this season is inaccurate

the fact that #6 hasn't been given another opportunity to create magic in open space on a pitchout is why billy m's "retirement" is gonna be announced on monday november 28th at 10:42 am
Shocky1

who is arguably the most underrated member of cal's monster offensive line?

that would be 4th year (got 2 more years of eligibility after this season) starting center 6'4" 315 lbs brian driscoll who was the bears highest graded pass protector last saturday nite

brian graduated from torrey pines high school despite almost not being allowed to walk with the seniors after he made a "documentary" on black's beach or something when in reality he just wanna be the executive producer of the next star wars movie: between darkness and defeat, hope survives

yeah life is difficult when ur a driscoll

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

official visitor weekend recruiting update:

welcome frederick williams iii, a 2023 3.6 gpa apex predator edge defender from gardena serra

how important of a priority is the high motor frederick?

coach wilcox & coach browning were on the sidelines watching his friday nite game 14 days ago during the bears bye week when serra played mission league rival la puente which got 2023 cal commit 6'3" 270 lbs defensive end tiumalu afalava

let's be real here, oregon state gotta lotta dumb azzs that just wanna play football on a football field with a football, that degree is not gonna open a lotta doors

yeah frederick is gonna be off to the races (the bears still don't got yet an apex predator edge defender that plays with relentless violence that walks planet earth alone)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including now closed ascot park)

https://instagr.am/p/CjhKBhhgR_w
como tele vous frederick, please kindly let me know your availability to attend 2023 paris fashion week at opera garnier with me, taylor & gigi hadid (the pink blouse pops the other vibrant colours), ok?

my man, we both in agreement that socks r for losers

https://instagr.am/p/B7bdckuDhlD
fashion matters (tho bears b naked in nature & at yoga)#
great to hear fashionista frederick (he got good hair unlike coach browning) enjoyed modeling the cal gear with the fam & that he gotta lotta insights from starting true freshmen nate burrell who served as his player host on his visit

Shocky1
Big C said:

I'm pretty sure I saw Jemtegaard on the field, but it was probably punt team.

Let's get Jackson Brown in there for some snaps. If we want to keep his year of eligibility, we can always freeze him at four games.
ima pretty sure i saw logan brown on the field but it wuz probably only john wick

america's best groupon needed (20% off on tuesday morning optical exams plus free eyeglass cleaning cloth)#
Shocky1
it's kinda suss that brian driscoll kinda look like evan weaver in the above foto, what up with that?

bet
tequila4kapp
This thread is informative and entertaining. Thanks, Shocky.
Shocky1
2022 collegiate football, all positions are not equal:

1) elite quarterback that can read defenses (and audible if necessary without looking over at the sideline particularly in the 2 minute drill) & consistently deliver vertical downfield passes to all 3 segments of the field with enough foot speed to turn the corner if necessary preferably with moxy (my boy fernando mendoza gotta lotta shocky jr swag plus we both love chicas de espana) leadership skills...we've seen glimpses with jack plummer when healthy

2) monster left tackle that can protect & serve the quarterback (if right handed) blindside...the #1 priority in the 2023 recruiting class with portal transfer logan brown the #1 priority on the staff's big board overall...a monster left tackle in 2023 is the difference between a potential 9+ win season & the qb spending too much ******* time at the el monte spinal & taquito institute...ben coleman needs to return to guard (his lack of quick twitch mobility has been exposed at tackle) full time to develop his nfl aspirations next season

3) apex predator edge defender that plays with a violent motor with a relentless motor that walks planet earth alone...the search continues in berkeley for a felon that plays in the opponent's backfield & nightmares

4) lockdown cornerback, cam bynum locked down half the field during the takers era of excellence
Shocky1
in responding to eastcoastcal's question on the basketball board, he's way too young to become a cynic that yesterday is leaking thru the roof & that he's gonna be walked to the car

there is absolutely no doubt that cal's men's basketball can be a top 25 program with enough talent to sometimes compete for a final four run kinda like the 2016 cal's monster class that played in front of frenzied home crowds of almost 11,000 (particularly with warriors pricing themselves out of the non silicon family financial market with a single game costing in excess of 700 dollars for lousy seats in san francisco)

but that's gonna require a relentless recruiting head coach that assembles a young aggressive staff that connects with young inner city talent that don't specialize in foxcuses to a sorry azz athletic director that buys into all of his bull**** & then sells it along to the kinda naive few remaining oligopolists like randy & david...and yeah this head coach will embrace the unique energy & recruiting opportunities of cal's monster class, that's the reason that travis decuire, dennis gates & joe pasternak all called me during their interviews in the twice failed head coach search process

Shocky1
cal basketball head coaching searches:

when queried by me with respects to who they would target for their 3 assistant coaches (something that jim knowlton failed to do while interviewing candidates which has resulted in the current staff being the oldest d1 men's basketball staff in the united states of america at 200 years) travis decruire, dennis gates & joe pasternak all mentioned theo robertson

you would think the fact that my favorite cal hooper +1 athlete joel brown is only just now getting his crooked azz shooting mechanics fixed heading into his senior season would be a red flag except to an athletic director that is either clueless or intentionally deemphasizing football & men's basketball

Shocky1
coach cuonzo martin:

misinformed casual men's basketball fans like to repeat the inaccurate statement that coach left the "cupboard empty" when he left berkeley

that is truly a dumb azz statement

we had a public commitment from elite shooting guard jemarl baker (he didn't wanna play for wyking so he flipped to kentucky) & a silent commitment (the academically focused frenchman of mutt descent like the shockster whose parents met the monster on their secret official visit to berkeley) from talented olivier sarr (he also didn't want to play for wyking so he flipped to wake forrest & later kentucky) along with being the clearcut favorite with then top 10 player in his class junior jordan brown...that's 3 top 25 players in the nation heading to berkeley if coach martin is still the coach as cal's monster class continues to roll

the biggest misconception re: cuonzo is our recruiting deal with recruits was that as long as you played tenacious physically tough as **** nba level defense every ******* game, then you could improvise free form on offense which is the case in the nba...that is sometimes ugly to watch but that's the deal with the devil you gotta make if you are recruiting mcdonald all americans...the current highly structured offense is only acceptable to non top 300 recruits that got low to middle high major options

so why isn't coach martin still in berkeley?

during my time as the director of recruiting & gameday energy for the program, i attended every single home & road game for multiple years...at road games i almost always sat in the 1st row behind the cal bench (thx jay) next to roberta martin when she also sometimes traveled to away games

roberta told me many many times how excited she & her husband were for the oldest son joshua to be applying to the #1 ranked university in the world, this family valued academics more than anything including money

her disappointment when her 3.67 gpa son (obviously a black prospect applicant) was wait listed was monumental, i badgered the **** out of then athletic director mike williams both in person & via emails (he frustrated many donors with his failure to respond to them, hoping that's not gonna be the case with jim knowlton with my above request for transparency) to work with me in getting him accepted (cleared off the wait list) by admissions...williams told me "coach isn't going anywhere" & never got involved

there's zero doubt in my mind that coach martin & his beautiful family would still be in berkeley today if their 2 sons were accepted into berkeley, a mind is a beautiful thing to waste

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive footage:

what's your goals?#
reality check: shocky gotta lotta work before he's ever gonna be the lead singer for the arctic monkey or do a handstand

Shocky1
logan brown recruiting update:

recent ncca transfer rules changes now give players 30 days to enter the portal after a coaching change

logan announced his departure from the wisconsin football program on october 12th, head coach paul chryst was fired on october 2nd

if this rule was not in effect, brown would've had to wait until december 5th to enter the portal

this means the former 5 star offensive tackle with all big 10 academic credentials can make a decision in the very near future to ensure he's enrolled at his new school in january in time for 2023 spring ball with 2 years of remaining eligibility

got it?

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including the freezing azz midwest, cali is sweater weather, let's have an adventure)

Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky, I think you are the coolest 76-year old EVA!!

I think it was totally healthy that people in our athletic department would listen to you as you screamed ideas from your front row basketball seat. I sure hope our old-azz cracka (and I ain't talking no Ritz) ancient white old-as-Lincoln coach starts to listen to u again. Surely that's why Cal monster hoops hasn't been winning much lately. Blacks > mutts > hispanics > methodists > crusty ol' white people.

Cal Monster in 2023 baby, black is back!!! ##bib
Shocky1

6' 180 lbs physical ball hawk corner back matthew littlejohn from citrus college got an offer from the fabulous 3 musketeers: coach allen brown, coach trey watson & coach terrence brown

big time 1st team all conference baller also got an offer from utah, will graduate in december & matriculate in january for spring ball at his future college

yeah remember the alamo, it's a 50 year decision which impacts life after football

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including san antonio's riverwalk)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

ducky23 said:

Was I the only one who missed shocky?

let's be real here ducky, u kinda missed the fashion advice, right?

https://instagr.am/p/CPtnlNfjs0b

it's not pink, it's fuchsia

don't be a dumb azz (clothes r for losers)#
taylor the sailor, ur dad give u huge props for just finishing your 1st training period with high marks competing against mostly ivy league grads in your fortune 500 1st career move at your offices on madison avenue...u didn't really know nobody & u took a chance to follow ur dreams & move across the country...for someone that graduated from the #1 ranked stripper school in the united states like ur mom, that's pretty amazing

kinda hoping logan brown & sarah stapleton brown wanna leave the freezing azz midwest & take a sweater weather adventure in cali in fast cars...the unknown can be kinda scary azz but that's the price we pay for living out our dreams & discovering ourselves in the process

taylor, to be honest with you, actually more proud that ur lead corporate trainer called u out in class last week & said he could tell that u "is genuinely a very nice person"

yeah, if you can't make it there, you can make it anywhere...just keep an eye out for 3 card marvin

luv u sweetie

r u gonna play it safe in life or what?#

Shocky1
once upon a time in a special moment of love further afar from now during the cal's monster class era of unlimited possibilities shocky got to cross off a pretty big life bucket list goal walking on the floor (bottom left of video) of madison square garden after sitting courtside like spike lee, jay z & deniro with 10 seconds left clapping his hands as them california golden bears took down the hometown crowd syracuse orangemen

the magic of cal basketball#

Chapman_is_Gone
Apologies to all for an off-topic post here on a football board.

Shockey,

The wax replica of Morticia Addams had disappeared from the Atlantic City wax museum. Is that woman you're with available to stand in?
Shocky1
tequila4kapp said:

This thread is informative and entertaining. Thanks, Shocky.
tequila, that's not true at all, yoga/meditation classes at the t-rex yoga studio in yountville are informative and entertaining

dom arigato boozy

Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Shockey,

The wax replica of Morticia Addams had disappeared from the Atlantic City wax museum. Is that woman you're with available to stand in?
maybe
https://www.deviantart.com/noflutter/art/Morticia-Addams-818609559

not admitting to nothing but that replica would probably look good in the shockster's upstairs yoga/meditation room (got views of tom's thumb) or something next to the 10 foot female giraffe statue with beautiful eyelashes (thx latisse) created by a village artist near the thornybush zimbabwe victoria falls that minko stinko (no relationship to nikko remigio) likes to poop on behind the base when nobody is around

yeah when an upset shocky asks minko stinko what's up with that, she just softly meows while batting her eyelashes (these are called "kitty kisses") at him & all is forgiven...then it's clean up time in aisle 7 with nose plugs & gloves

art matters (crime of the century)#
KenBurnski
Morticia was hot
Shocky1
la familia de schulzie update:

my son just got down on one knee & his engagement ring was accepted on the beachy shoreline of lake tahoe, she's a very kind sweetheart (and a dr too)...he (mid /late 20s) bought his 1st house this summer (with zero financial assistance from his dad) in the kinda scruffy emerging arcadia lite (22nd street & thomas) neighborhood

what's is like having dinner with my kidz?

shocky opens his mouth, probably to innocuously order water for the table or something & the following **** happens

my son & his future wife break into big smiles & knowingly say to each other "here we go"

my kinda grumpy/argumentative 1st year denver law daughter shay says "seriously hope your not going to do or say anything that's going to embarrass everybody at this table" while picking up her cosmopolitan

taylor excitedly says "hold on, dad, let me get my phone out first" while reaching for her clutch

go bears

2022 summer of love (who do u love?)#
Shocky1

6'1" 180 lbs bad azz cornerback channing canada (luv that name) from trinity valley community college (around halfway between dallas & houston) got an offer from the fabulous 3 musketeers, he's a +1 athlete with elite closing speed & an evil as **** attitude...this baller is not from a dumb azz fam, his bro got a 3.6 gpa at foster high school (southwest of houston)

this year's cornerback room does not play with enough aggression like a wounded bear protecting their territory...some of it is a lack of size (other than huge upside true freshman 6'2" jeremiah earby everybody in the rotation is 5'10" & shorter) & length at cornerback but most of it just attitude

we gotta be more like takers moving forward, no more candy azz soft coverage, when's the last time an opposing receiver got their azz handed to them?...do opposing receivers fear crossing the middle of the field against them california golden bears, do they gotta pay the price?

yeah let's cut to the ******* chase, we need more canada in berkeley...bet

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including its territories such as cuba and south america and so forth)

Shocky1
funny as ****, 5 defenders chasing canada the last 10 yards, not gonna happen

TypiCal
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Shockey,

Why you dissin Shocky's daughter? I know you have issues with him, but keep the the Fam out of it.

Gawd you are one jealous son-of-a-bytch.
Big C

Talkin' about opponents "having their azzes handed to them":

Collin Gamble has had some vicious hits this season. Woodson and Scott, too. When will Hearns be back at 100%? We're a little thin at corner. Our pass coverage would look a lot better if we could get more pressure on the QB.

Beat the Ducks!

Shocky1
big c, talking abut cornerbacks (scott & woodson are safeties)

the staff, the fabulous 3 musketeers, are tryna get taller with more length at cornerback with the 2023 class

poly bad azz sailasa vadrawale is a very good important piece of solving this puzzle

Shocky1

don't **** wit kema#
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.