cal's monster offensive line

1,781,957 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JB was a Chieftain said:

Shocky1 said:

knowlton news update:

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director today#
What happened to the volleyball program?
jb, why are both of the cross country teams losing to local dii & diii schools?

james arthur knowlton (his greatest strength is his propensity for telling everyone how many hours he works)#
KenBurnski
Luckhurst will become a fan favorite both for his game winning kicks and his personality - his mock tree chop late in BG after that massive backed up kickoff he drilled demonstrated athletic prowess and elite trolling awareness.
Shocky1
congrats to coach mcclure getting rehired at nevada which will allow him to return to the family home in reno

malcolm in the middle#
Gkhoury2325
Is Cal going to hire Huff to anchor our OL back to respectable heights. Is Cal not willing to pay out Washington? What's the latest folks? Is Cal really going Housewright as OC from Montana St.
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

JB was a Chieftain said:

Shocky1 said:

knowlton news update:

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director today#
What happened to the volleyball program?
jb, why are both of the cross country teams losing to local dii & diii schools?

james arthur knowlton (his greatest strength is his propensity for telling everyone how many hours he works)#

Because Knowlton is making the cross country teams run to Ocean Beach every day and fill bags of sand for his future outdoor volleyball courts?
Shocky1

today's minimum wage requirements in power 5 college football:

in order to fend off competing offers, washington has reworked current offensive coordinator ryan grubb's contract

grubb gonna make $1,450,000 in 2023, $1,550,000 in 2024 & $1,670,000 in 2025

is it just me?

**** for free (slash on the tour bus)#
tequila4kapp
Grubb has followed and been with DeBoer for 15 years across multiple stops. The odds of him leaving seems low but good for UW stepping up.
killa22
Gkhoury2325 said:

Is Cal going to hire Huff to anchor our OL back to respectable heights. Is Cal not willing to pay out Washington? What's the latest folks? Is Cal really going Housewright as OC from Montana St.

Housewright? Ah hell no. Might as well pack it up guys, that's gonna be the third whiff on an OC hire.
6956bear
tequila4kapp said:

Grubb has followed and been with DeBoer for 15 years across multiple stops. The odds of him leaving seems low but good for UW stepping up.
True. But UW has a couple of guys that I would love here. Jamarcus Shephard and Scott Huff. Both are in their first year under DeBoer although Huff has coached at UW for several seasons now. But if they are looking to add new titles and responsibilities they likely need to leave. Does Cal have the money to attract both. Neither are QB coaches though and usually the OC is also a QB coach. But not always.

6956bear
killa22 said:

Gkhoury2325 said:

Housewright? Ah hell no. Might as well pack it up guys, that's gonna be the third whiff on an OC hire.
Agree. Housewright runs a very run heavy offense that emphasizes dual threat QBs. That is not this Cal team. If you want to clear out the WR room hire Housewright.
Shocky1

killa, as a former player would be very interested in ur thoughts (if ur inclined to share) re: this past season's schematic & techniques of the o-line room and who among cal's monster offensive line (that's not them in the above foto, that's a promotional shot for my upcoming move to open the t-rex yoga studio in yountville) got the most upside?

what's ur take on the current s&c program for this room as it relates to strength, bend, mobility & quick twitch reflexes?...is yoga part of the solution?...are u a fan of coach johnson's work?

most importantly, do you got a yoga/meditation practice like me & jaylen brown?
Shocky1

nothing but best wishes for damien moore (by all accounts a hard working young man with good intentions) moving forward but it's extremely sad that he will be leaving without a berkeley degree which is realistcally gonna adversely affect his life in the long run, saw him on the sidelines before the colorado game & on the field after the big game & both times he kinda looked like his dog ate his homework or something

this portal transfer will open up some more gameday snaps at running back & could potentially influence decarlos brooks & ashton hayes in their upcoming decisions...real talk, there's only 1 football

50 year decision#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

congrats to coach mcclure getting rehired at nevada which will allow him to return to the family home in reno

malcolm in the middle#
dumb azz rumor quashing: angus mcclure is a good human being, he's not telling his son or sioape vatikani (4.0 gpa) to follow him to the nevada football program
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's future head coach in waiting mike saffell gotta lotta responsibilities right now including both offensive line & tight end recruiting
https://instagr.am/p/CV_jDAzv4h_
clue: staffing puzzles got interconnecting piece#

what up tyler?

congrats on accepting mikey's preferred walk on offer to the #1 ranked public university in the world but let's be real here, aren't all calls with coach saffell "a great call?"

as a 6'4" 275 lbs interior lineman with a 3.2 gpa from acalanes caldecott tunnel high school, good luck in your quest for a world class education & rotation playing time in berkeley while riding ur bmx bike home with a backpack over ur shoulder to get moms to do ur laundry...yeah maybe u & robbie m could wind draft off each other like it's the tour de france or something

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the world (including the multiple sloping 3 jacking greens at orinda cc, **** that ****)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
not gonna lie sarah montgomery would beat her sorry azz husband in 99 out of 100 golf games at orinda cc

the only person who could ever come close to rivaling shocky's stonehenge decibel screaming back in the day wuz his usc volleyball partner in crime annie

and her bro john is not a dumb azz, even he knows that yoga would improve the granite movements/structural lack of flexibility of cal's monster offensive line

is foot stomping an olympic sport yet? (monty, stamp stamp)#

Shocky1

congrats to 6'5" 250 lbs strongside edge defender frederick williams iii from junipero serra high school which is only 17 miles from wilshire country club

frederick is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.6 gpa & is mentally limitless

and yeah the california golden bears desperately need an apex predator that ruthlessly comes off the edge with a violence unknown to mankind (that didn't happen with any consistency this season)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including lomeli's italian)
Shocky1
econ, a couple of posts just got deleted by the mods but no these are not the silent commit

birds of prey (flock together at the pointe)#
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

congrats to 6'5" 250 lbs strongside edge defender frederick williams iii from junipero serra high school which is only 17 miles from wilshire country club

frederick is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.6 gpa & is mentally limitless

and yeah the california golden bears desperately need an apex predator that ruthlessly comes off the edge with a violence unknown to mankind (that didn't happen with any consistency this season)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including lomeli's italian)
Is his motor relentless? Worried about the country club tie
Shocky1
sb, what's ur problem with ties?
Beantown Bear
Ben Coleman entered the transfer portal so the OL is not trending in a great direction
Shocky1
Beantown Bear said:

Ben Coleman entered the transfer portal so the OL is not trending in a great direction
understood beantown, hope ur love life starts trending upward too after midnite in the back bay after golf at myopia hunt

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f
frederick williams iii (3.6 gpa), strong side defensive end
zurich ashford (3.62 gpa), defensive end
ben marshall (3.5 gpa), tight end
ryan mcculloch (4.1 gpa), edge defender
tiumalu afalava (4.1 gpa), defensive end
cade uluave (3.85 gpa), outside linebacker
sailasa vadrawale (3.46 gpa), cornerback
nyziah hunter (3.0+ gpa), wide receiver
nick morrow (3.7 gpa), offensive tackle (grayshirt, will arrive in january)
michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa), kicker (already on roster as walk on, will take longhetto's scholly in january)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america

important notes:

there is also a 4.0 gpa silent commitment at this time, he is projected to be a future national football league standout with nfl pro bowl upside

there are 4 major observations when analyzing the above list of 10 2023 scholly commitments

1) how important is it to recruit apex predator edge defenders with a relentless motor that wanna **** up ugly azz quarterbacks & running backs behind the line of scrimmage?

half of the above commitments could potentially fulfill that role for the 2023 class, this position is so vital to defending spread offenses in today's modern college football game that the odds of finding one in the portal with a high gpa that can compete in the berkeley classrooms are kinda like searching for a unicorn

2) the 2023 class is not done but at this moment it's the highest gpa/academic calibre class in the history of cal football...and this is intentional by the staff in this era of the portal as low gpa ballers will bail at a moments notice if they don't value the world class recognized berkeley diploma which is worth literally an unlimited number of millions of dollars over a lifetime...for example, when 4.37 gpa michael luckhurst got unwisely relegated behind a senior, he didn't consider transferring to an academically mediocre paper mill like utep or kansas so he could work as the nite shift supervisor at the topeka truck stop someday

3) this cycle's academic silver bullet candidates for berkeley admissions such as ashton sanders, jaedon moore, roman rashada, etc. didn't result in additions to the 2023 class

4) a co offensive coordinator with an o-line background needs to hit the ground sprinting to ensure that this season's offensive line schollys of 14 (now 13 with ben coleman in the portal) is rightsized to 16 schollys for the 2023 season

ambition is priceless (it's something in your veins, use your mind as a weapon)#

Shocky1
official theme song for mark fox, califortunate & james arthur knowlton

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked postgame handshaking fighting team in the world (including its regions such as ross and teatro del silenzio italy and so forth)
Chapman_is_Gone

Shockey,

Thank you for making 100% of your posts in bold font. It makes it easier for people who encounter your gibberish to sense your desperate need for attention. You might even want to try changing the font color.

By the way, I never heard back from you on my need for an insurance policy, so I ended up going with Liberty Mutual. I wasn't 100% sure how I would do business with you given you're way out in the Arizona desert...Liberty Mutual has an office right in my backyard.

CIG
Shocky1
that wuz then:

cal's monster class era when shocky (bottom left in the floor seats wearing the white chanel dress shirt & blue golf cap & my daughter taylor wearing the gold t-shirt) would encourage everyone to storm the floor (jay john & gordon byrne warned me multiple times that the pac 12 wuz gonna fine cal $25,000 & i tole them no worries just send me the bill, the magic of cal basketball requires everyone running to the center of the universe, the midcourt circle)...it seems like a lifetime ago when the monster attended every single home & road game for multiple seasons (that's something like 150+ games in a row) traveling from north scottsdale in my capacity as the director of recruiting/gameday energy for the cal basketball program

this is now:

mark fox ($1,900,000+) & james arthur knowlton ($1,300,000+) got this ****show rolling with a perfect record this season, the few remaining fans got eastern washington on december 7th circled on their calendars

where is the magic of cal basketball? (gotta luv roxy & berkeley)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

let's be real here, if jimmy "shell game" k wasn't so busy with tryna fundraise $125,000,000 cash for his women's quidditch practice facility, it wouldn't always be my responsibility to mentor coach wilcox re: his creeping gameday conservatism which would allow me more time fundraising well spent dollars for talking rescue horses, dogs & cats in maricopa county

slim wadie tole me this morning that when rich as **** guys in north scottsdale see me walking towards them these days, they apparently already know ima gonna fist bump them, ask them how their golf game is these days, probably do a headstand particularly if there are any attractive females giving us the side eye & then ask for a shelter donation check of $25,000 and that most of these guys are gonna just give me the ******* money just to get my high motor broken down sorry azz outta site (until the monster sees them again next time)

yeah what's in ur wallet, chica?
https://instagr.am/p/CMu5z6ylFwY
the university of california, berkeley=epicenter for the animal advocacy movement in the united states of america including the canary islands & nobu cabo san lucas
one of the great mysteries of life is that if your receptive & emotionally available your dreams & passions can change & evolve over time which is a good/healthy thing

to be honest with you, cal basketball just doesn't seem to matter to me anymore...was watching the game on tv last nite & halfway thru the 1st half decided to make some music when minko stinko joined me in the piano room & left me some presents under the baby grand...was so mad at her but then she batted her long eyelashes at me & all was forgiven, life is too short for negative energy so it was clean up in aisle 7 & kitty kisses

castles in the air (t-rex yoga studio in yountville)#
SBGold
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Shockey,

Thank you for making 100% of your posts in bold font. It makes it easier for people who encounter your gibberish to sense your desperate need for attention. You might even want to try changing the font color.

By the way, I never heard back from you on my need for an insurance policy, so I ended up going with Liberty Mutual. I wasn't 100% sure how I would do business with you given you're way out in the Arizona desert...Liberty Mutual has an office right in my backyard.

CIG

LIMU EMU
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

that wuz then:

cal's monster class era when shocky (bottom left in the floor seats wearing the white chanel dress shirt & blue golf cap & my daughter taylor wearing the gold t-shirt) would encourage everyone to storm the floor (jay john & gordon byrne warned me multiple times that the pac 12 wuz gonna fine cal $25,000 & i tole them no worries just send me the bill, the magic of cal basketball requires everyone running to the center of the universe, the midcourt circle)...it seems like a lifetime ago when the monster attended every single home & road game for multiple seasons (that's something like 150+ games in a row) traveling from north scottsdale in my capacity as the director of recruiting/gameday energy for the cal basketball program

this is now:

mark fox ($1,900,000+) & james arthur knowlton ($1,300,000+) got this ****show rolling with a perfect record this season, the few remaining fans got eastern washington on december 7th circled on their calendars

where is the magic of cal basketball? (gotta luv roxy & berkeley)#
Our team doesn't even fight well
tequila4kapp
It is important for people to realize that Cal sports were often good, that Haas and Memorial were full, that it was FUN. It doesn't have to be the way it is now. The current state is NOT normal. It just feels like it because ****head Knowlton sticks with Fox and Wilcox is too loyal to incompetent coaches.
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/CkE5GBBybkH
my favorite australian (can't speak australian)#
Shocky1

colin morikawa in a 4 way tie for the 1st round lead of the tiger woods pga tournament in the bahamas after a first round 3 under 69 with 6 birdies in his 1st tournament after getting married to his new wife kat (who was in the gallery) last week with koa the doodle as the guest of honor, new high irons from taylor made & work the last month with a putting coach

max homa is tied for 6th after a 1 under 71 in his 1st tournament since the birth of his 1st son cam, lacy is back home in north scottsdale

what da wybe is?#
Bobodeluxe
This epic thread is coming dangerously close to straying off topic, whatever that was.
Shocky1
mon, bobo is no low fence tho he a conchy joe but shocky always got time to pet them potcakes

before my daughter shay enrolled at denver law this fall, we did a daddy/daughter roadtrip to miami's brickell avenue (accepted at miami law but passed on that despite dad's preference) & the bahamas where we swam with wild pigs
https://instagr.am/p/B8r6o3PhCJr
Rtkbear
The topic is whatever pops into Shocky's head so it's always on topic.
Fire Starkey
Rtkbear said:

The topic is whatever pops into Shocky's head so it's always on topic.

On topic is misogyny and welshing on $ bets cause he ain't got no money?
First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.