cal's monster offensive line

1,786,983 Views | 10960 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by prospeCt
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what up christy?

virginia don't got an offensive line coach rite now, r u gonna waste valuable travel time during ur january 4th-8th official visits roadtrip to charlottesville?

calumnus
Shocky1 said:

the con artist failed to mention the monster's 1 person stormin' the floor celebration at haas after his head coach's 1st win

1-12 game ball ceremony presentation (where's eric mcdonough?)

More like scheduling UT Arlington at home.
Econ141
calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

the con artist failed to mention the monster's 1 person stormin' the floor celebration at haas after his head coach's 1st win

Almost blew my top seeing that tweet ... Glad I saw it was from 2019. If this guy celebrates the 1 win, I am done with Cal everything.
Shocky1
it's true, tony k iz the monster's source for everything (well not drugs, shocky got a clean living yoga/meditation lifestyle)

KoreAmBear
Econ141 said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Almost blew my top seeing that tweet ... Glad I saw it was from 2019. If this guy celebrates the 1 win, I am done with Cal everything.
Yah I almost believed that he would post something like that ... in 2022.
DoubtfulBear
Shocky1 said:

it's true, tony k iz the monster's source for everything (well not drugs, shocky got a clean living yoga/meditation lifestyle)

Excited to have the star QB that went 0 TD, 2 INT against Texas and Bama in massive blowout losses of 10-52 and 7-63!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

as i fly to nyc to visit my daughter taylor during the bears spring break, now is a good time to tell you about the worst thing i ever did in berkeley

this isn't gonna be a pretty story

so i wrote a paper for bibliography 128, children's literature, and in rereading it felt it was a technically sound paper but that it lacked interest for the reader...so i totally fabricated & included the following opening paragraph:

"I must confess that I was made uneasy to see Anne Franks's The Diary of a Young Girl on the reading list for this class. Seeing the title on the list raised several burning questions in my mind. Why had I never read this famous book? Why had my father (after a heated and lengthy debate with my mother behind closed doors) removed this work off my bookshelf as a child? It seemed to me that the answers to these questions were somehow linked to my now deceased grandfather. Although my parents never talk about him, I remembered from various bits of information pieced together that Grandpa was a figure of dubious distinction in Hitler's brass during WWII. So I was forced to think. Why were my parents, particularly my father, so reluctant to talk about my grandfather? Could the answers to my grandfather's cloudy role in Germany during WWII be found in The Diary of a Young Girl which was so mysteriously taken off my bookshelf as a child?''

and i also rewrote the following closing paragraph:

"But despite her difficult and sometimes cruel life, Anne Frank did not feel sorry for herself and she never gave up. This is a worthwhile message for both adults and children alike. All in all, The Diary of a Young Girl is a sensitive, well written, and compelling self-portrait of a brave and spirited young girl, that at least for me, will always hold a special place on my bookshelf."

absolutely none of this is true...although i got a german last name in schulz, nobody in my family has ever had any connections with any racist groups...i grew up in a culturally mixed family that celebrates individuality & diversity, i'm a ******* mutt

so what did my teachers say in grading the paper?

the professor: "This a fine review, not only perceptive in its commentary but in itself very well written. I hope you will keep on writing, perhaps professionally? A+"

the teaching assistant: "Your paper was very perceptive and moving because the book had a great impact on you. Though you did not generalize about non-fiction, you approached this particular book in a sensitive and understanding way. Thank you for sharing this highly personal and emotional reaction-it was very important for me personally as an Isreali jew, well versed in the literature of the holocaust, to read your reaction to the subject. The book has made you think, grow up, seek further information, and if it has instilled in you the determination not to let the horrible and shameful history repeat itself, then it has served the purpose Anne's father had when he published her diary. A+"

i'm a flawed person but i know i need to set the record straight even if it means that i'm gonna flunk the class so i go to the ta's office hours

i walk in the door & i'm blown away...she (mid to late 20s) is the cutest girl on earth (petite & curvy brunette yoga female with sparkling eyes & a dazzling smile) & we talk/laugh for about an hour about our favorite authors, recent concerts & the personalities of dogs...but i never tell her my paper is full of ****, i can't stand the thought of her hating me so quickly

so i ask her if she would like to go bike riding with me at muir woods & stinson beach that weekend (with the idea that i would tell her the truth & also see her in a bikini) & she tells me she would love to go out with me but that the university code of professional standards does not allow teachers to date students

i don't give up that easily so i suggest we bring our dogs, surely there can be no policy against our dogs hanging out together, right?

she looks at me with sad eyes & tells me "this isn't going to happen, it can't happen" and we say our goodbyes

fast forward to a couple of summers ago & i take my daughters shay & taylor to anne frank's house in amsterdam...i write & leave a note to both anne frank & the teacher's assistant apologizing for my actions

you every do anything worser in berkeley?

don't be a dumb azz#
how shocky got walked to his non existent car during high school, the following is a loosely edited transcript of a conversation in the outfield during high school varsity baseball practice back in the day:

brusati (shocky's best friend): wait, tell me if i got this right, basically today at lunch in the cafeteria you asked the prettiest girl (a curvy brunette yoga female) in the school kathy toosher (name misspelled for privacy reasons, hers not mine) to go steady with you even tho we're freshmen and we don't got drivers licenses yet and she's a junior going out with senior star quarterback mitch delorenzo?

shocky (catching a pop fly): yeah that's pretty much it, bru

brusati (shaking his head in disbelief): did you even run this by your dad?

shocky: which one?

brusati (jogging to snag a foul ball by the gym): shocks, we don't even got cars, why would kathy toosher wanna go steady with you?

shocky: i got a 4.0 gpa, you and me are the only freshmen on varsity plus my mom told me smile is beautiful since i got my braces off

brusati: but she's already going out with delo who drives a *****in' camaro

shocky (fielding a grounder and throwing a strike to the 2nd baseman): look bru, delo is a dumb azz, he got a 2.5 gpa which means the good schools like cal and stanford won't want him...he's gonna go to marin community college next year, he'll be the 4th string quarterback and quit and then he'll be a male dancer in san francisco getting touched by bi curious businessmen (this actually sorta played out that way)

brusati (obviously upset): shut up, shocky!...if delo hears what you just said your gonna get your azz kicked after practice in the parking lot!

shocky (slapping his glove): whatever

brusati (shaking his head again): honestly sometimes shocks i don't think you live on planet earth with the rest of us, your kinda crazy you know

shocky (undeterred): hey bru, will your bro give me a ride home after practice?

postscript: bumped into kathy a few years later & we laughed about my crush on her and she tole me with kinda misty eyes that she regrets her decision...tole her as we hugged "life is not linear"

Shocky1
DoubtfulBear said:

Excited to have the star QB that went 0 TD, 2 INT against Texas and Bama in massive blowout losses of 10-52 and 7-63!
doubtful, it's kinda disappointing that you would make such an ignorant evaluation of chandler rogers based upon the texas & alabama games, do you honestly think aaron rodgers or jared goff would've done any better with the the warhawks supporting cast?

try doing some relative stats homework next time, eeyore eyesore, ok?

chandler completed 67.5% of his passes this season & pff stats indicate his wide receivers dropped 10% of his passes...this means he's an unreal almost 80% accurate on his gameday 2022 passes plus he's elusive & fast as **** which is kinda important with cal's monster offensive line

doubtful, u don't gotta be the dumbest person in the room, it doesn't have to be that way, killer whales

don't be a dumb azz#
calumnus
KoreAmBear said:

Econ141 said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Yah I almost believed that he would post something like that ... in 2022.

Oh, fooled me.
Shocky1

question for the auburn defensive coordinator: what do you scheme up if jaydn ott swings to the left sideline & byron cardwell swings to the right sideline in coach spav's upcoming 2 back sets while j mike does a fly pattern up the middle, jeremiah does a curl route & mavin does a crossing route while elusive as **** chandler rogers assesses his passing options or sprinting at the speed of light towards the end zone?...and then next play roe & starling enter the game along with elijah mojarro & jermaine terry?

1) yell at ur assistant coaches to get their azzs out of their heads
2) text ur wife at halftime & tell her to get the house listed with her sister in law shelby the realtor
3) pretend there is water in that tiger logo water battle while watching the 2nd half up in the press box at memorial stadium getting **** faced as that loud azz cannon goes off every 5 minutes

september 9th, 2023 (do u got season tixs?)#
JTfromClash
For reals ... when they do line up Ott & Cardwell in the backfield and one of them splits out wide ... who covers the RB? a safety leaving one of our WRs one-on-one or a LB that will be burned by the RB split out? Or do they play 6 DBs and Cal runs the ball as they have too few in the box. Certainly a mobile QB would add another dimension.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

coach spav has made the decision to offer 6' 194 lbs university of louisiana monroe portal transfer quarterback chandler rogers who got 2 years of remaining eligibility

this season rogers had an impressive qb rating of 141.67 (against mediocre opponents) with an accurate 67.5% completion rate for 2403 yards with 15 touchdowns & 7 interceptions while also rushing for 607 yards, dude got wheels

will be interesting to see if chandler takes an official visit to berkeley this weekend...
chandler, ur gonna luv the palm trees at the claremont this weekend, palms are my favorite trees & the looming palm tree by the iconic short par 4 18th hole & the olympic club's clubhouse always makes me smile

https://instagr.am/p/ClofoVEO_8R
what's ur favorite tree?#
chandler, don't tell nobody but u were a 3 year honoree on the dean's list at mansfield high school back in the day, that's kinda important admissions information at the #1 ranked public university in the world

and ur really fast with quick bursts of acceleration which is kinda important given that cal's monster offensive line wuz not great last season in protecting the quarterback

not totally sure but kinda guessing they don't got palm tree breakfast burritos at the claremont this morning but who knows (never hurts to ask, rite)?

let's have an adventure, yeah it's sweater weather in cali

palm trees r beautiful#

monster crystal ball to cal
shocky still stands behind his monster crystal ball to cal

there are a couple of details that are getting worked on right now that involve admissions & housing, everything else is a green light

don't tell nobody but chandler really want cali palm tree art at his new place

and keep in mind that rogers got 2 years of remaining eligiblity vs plummer's 1 year of remaining eligilbity

cali palm trees r the official team tree of the california golden bears football program#
the monster posted 2 weeks ago that chandler rogers is the quarterback of the future in berkeley

the common characteristics of those criticizing this electrifying student athlete in the ramp up to his public commitment are as follows:

1) a failure to ever see him live on gamedays like coach spav

2) a failure to watch his college & high school game videos which reveal an unreal accurate passer with almost 80% pff adjusted after receivers drops efficiency that completes passes with a non rocket arm (which ensures his return to berkeley for the 2024 season even if he blow ups in 2023, he don't got a nfl arm right now) that is lethal in completing passes into tight windows that got remarkable escapability that can turn a 10 yard sack into an electric 17 yard scramble

3) a lack of understanding that college football has changed in 2022, watching the bowl games every winning team got a +1 athletic quarterback with footspeed that keeps drives moving with accurate passes & scrambles when things breakdown...adapt or die like t-rexs

4) a failure to understand how high school rankings are compiled & their inaccuracy outside of 5 stars with obvious elite talent/skillsets

5) lack of awareness that coach spav during his last tenure in berkeley turned an above average college quarterback into a 3rd draft choice in the national football league

the 2023 california golden bears spring game is gonna be the most anticipated spring game in forever, r u gonna be at memorial stadium that spring saturday to evaluate mr rogers in his beautiful neighborhood?

unhappy people by definition r unhappy#

JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

question for the auburn defensive coordinator: what do you scheme up if jaydn ott swings to the left sideline & byron cardwell swings to the right sideline in coach spav's upcoming 2 back sets while j mike does a fly pattern up the middle, jeremiah does a curl route & mavin does a crossing route while elusive as **** carlos rogers assesses his passing options or sprinting at the speed of light towards the end zone?...and then next play roe & starling enter the game along with elijah mojarro & jermaine terry?

2) text ur wife at halftime & tell her to get the house listed with her sister in law shelby the realtor
3) pretend there is water in that tiger logo water battle while watching the 2nd half up in the press box at memorial stadium getting **** faced as that loud azz cannon goes off every 5 minutes

Shocky you forgot to mention the Auburn DL getting stoned walled by the rebuilt Cal OL
Shocky1
jb, we're gonna know a lot more about coach bloesch's developmental skills of cal's monster offensive line at the 2023 spring game, his social media recruiting skills are nearly non existent (his last post is re: a prospect who signed with asu) as wuz his decision to coach the mean greenies in a meaningless bowl game instead of 100% focusing on california golden bear recruiting
Shocky1

congrats to dario longhetto on offers from the 2 most paradoxically different colleges in the united states, unlv & liberty...would be fun to compare the 2 official visits

hell or heaven???#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CJHv0cshQKx
utah running utes 58
california golden bears 43

as 2022 comes to an end congrats to the con artist in not only lying to 78 year old chancellor christ re: the northwestern athletic director interview/job interest to leverage/negotiate an annual salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029 but also to make mark fox the highest paid coach in the world per victory with a staggering compensation of $1,900,000+ per win during the current contract cycle

why did the bears win the last game?

after a 6 year absence the monster has 2 areas of game planning emphasis...first of all he vocally implored lars "to demand the ball, lars, demand the ball" which resulted in successful point blank shots around the rim

secondly, the monster vocally coached up joel "to attack the basket, joel, attack the basket, let it fly with fun and freedom" which resulted in successful drives to the basket for buckets, free throws & most importantly smiles

why did the bears lose tonite?

they attempted 12 three pointers (made 2 of them)...with almost every player on this roster with uncorrected crooked azz shooting mechanics that have not been developed by the staff, shooting a three pointer is the equivalent of a turnover

this team got enuf talent to win games but they need the monster there vocally demanding no shots over a couple of feet unless they are wide open three pointers late in the shot clock

coaching records for 2022:

shocky: 1-0
mark fox: 0-12

shut up, shocky#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

coach spav has made the decision to offer 6' 194 lbs university of louisiana monroe portal transfer quarterback chandler rogers who got 2 years of remaining eligibility

this season rogers had an impressive qb rating of 141.67 (against mediocre opponents) with an accurate 67.5% completion rate for 2403 yards with 15 touchdowns & 7 interceptions while also rushing for 607 yards, dude got wheels

will be interesting to see if chandler takes an official visit to berkeley this weekend...
chandler, ur gonna luv the palm trees at the claremont this weekend, palms are my favorite trees & the looming palm tree by the iconic short par 4 18th hole & the olympic club's clubhouse always makes me smile

https://instagr.am/p/ClofoVEO_8R
what's ur favorite tree?#
chandler, don't tell nobody but u were a 3 year honoree on the dean's list at mansfield high school back in the day, that's kinda important admissions information at the #1 ranked public university in the world

and ur really fast with quick bursts of acceleration which is kinda important given that cal's monster offensive line wuz not great last season in protecting the quarterback

not totally sure but kinda guessing they don't got palm tree breakfast burritos at the claremont this morning but who knows (never hurts to ask, rite)?

let's have an adventure, yeah it's sweater weather in cali

palm trees r beautiful#

monster crystal ball to cal
shocky still stands behind his monster crystal ball to cal

there are a couple of details that are getting worked on right now that involve admissions & housing, everything else is a green light

don't tell nobody but chandler really want cali palm tree art at his new place

and keep in mind that rogers got 2 years of remaining eligiblity vs plummer's 1 year of remaining eligilbity

cali palm trees r the official team tree of the california golden bears football program#
the monster posted 2 weeks ago that chandler rogers is the quarterback of the future in berkeley

the common characteristics of those criticizing this electrifying student athlete in the ramp up to his public commitment are as follows:

1) a failure to ever see him live on gamedays like coach spav

2) a failure to watch his college & high school game videos which reveal an unreal accurate passer with almost 80% pff adjusted after receivers drops efficiency that completes passes with a non rocket arm (which ensures his return to berkeley for the 2024 season even if he blow ups in 2023, he don't got a nfl arm right now) that is lethal in completing passes into tight windows that got remarkable escapability that can turn a 10 yard sack into an electric 17 yard scramble

3) a lack of understanding that college football has changed in 2022, watching the bowl games every winning team got a +1 athletic quarterback with footspeed that keeps drives moving with accurate passes & scrambles when things breakdown...adapt or die like t-rexs

4) a failure to understand how high school rankings are compiled & their inaccuracy outside of 5 stars with obvious elite talent/skillsets

5) lack of awareness that coach spav during his last tenure in berkeley turned an above average college quarterback into a 3rd draft choice in the national football league

the 2023 california golden bears spring game is gonna be the most anticipated spring game in forever, r u gonna be at memorial stadium that spring saturday to evaluate mr rogers in his beautiful neighborhood?

unhappy people by definition r unhappy#

For #2 - how do you overcome the fact that:

a. Those stats have been against significantly lesser competition?

b. Not a long list of names vying for his skills - Indiana seems to be the next best offer.
Shocky1
econ, those are reasonable points

a) cal has not had a quarterback during the justin wilcox era with the ability to throw tight spirals into small windows at almost a 80% efficiency during meaningless practices much less against inferior competition on gamedays, chandler rogers will be a much needed upgraded in moving the chains with his accurate arm...when is the last time the bears had a quarterback who could turn a 10 yard sack into a game changing 17 yard scramble?...welcome to mr rogers neighborhood

b) there are very few (if any) completely wide open starting quarterback positions among power 5 teams, cal offers a unique opportunity for mr rogers...also keep in mind that other than texas & alabama, no p5 offensive coordinators other than coach jake has seen chandler in person on gamedays
Shocky1

contagious enthusiasm in berkeley#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

a) cal has not had a quarterback during the justin wilcox era with the ability to throw tight spirals into small windows at almost a 80% efficiency during meaningless practices much less against inferior competition on gamedays, carlos rogers will be a much needed upgraded in moving the chains with his accurate arm...when is the last time the bears had a quarterback who could turn a 10 yard sack into a game changing 17 yard scramble?...welcome to mr rogers neighborhood

b) there are very few (if any) completely wide open starting quarterback positions among power 5 teams, cal offers a unique opportunity for mr rogers...also keep in mind that other than texas & alabama, no p5 offensive coordinators other than coach jake has seen carlos in person on gamedays

Thanks Shock - good counterpoint on A but I think Chase G could turn a 10 yard sack into a 17 yd gain albeit with sheer strength and athleticism, not razzle dazzle like Rogers seems to show. That said, lack of size makes me nervous about his longevity.

Hopefully he gets more competition in the spring than a sophomore walk on (albeit very promising). Ideally we get Martin back and let him and Rogers duel it out. I would definitely be at the spring game to watch that battle.
Shocky1
econ, agreed chase got the skills to run for 17 yard scrambles but for reasons that are irrelevant now that seldom happened outside of that epic sprint in palo alto towards the transfixed cal fan base that later released eons of pent up frustration/happiness in the california golden bears epic free love celebration at midfield

met kai's dad last year in tuscon & we chatted during warm ups, that's when he told me his son broke up with his girlfriend in order to exclusively focus on football & academics (pursuing the haas biz school)...dwayne is the co-founder of elev8 with quarterback whisperer gio & a former nfl scout, he's definitely very knowledgeable...but at the same time he's too involved in his son's career like a little league parent & kai made a terrible mistake in likely giving up his cal scholly & the opportunity for a degree at the #1 ranked public university in the world...hometown asu is full at quarterback, where is kai gonna go?

so chandler rogers will be the undisputed starter heading into 2023 spring ball & yes i share your concerns re: the physical durability of the 194 lbs...unlike the outdated & unimaginative billy m who put jack in harm's way on a regular basis, we can expect coach spav to design schemes (roll outs, quick interior passes, etc.) that will protect our qb but we all know football is a violent game & that **** happens which is why kai & his emotional dad should've accepted competing for the back up position heading into spring

and yeah it's the monster's prediction that there's a strong possibility that former cal commit/4.0 gpa justyn martin will enter the portal after ucla's sun bowl in smell paso & that coach spav is gonna relentlessly target him to be the bears #2 qb for 2023 understanding that he is 1 snap away from being a starter as a blueshirt freshman...also keep in mind that justyn is built like a greek god, he can take more punishment than carlos

fernando will continue to talk up chicas con pelo negro on campus & develop while surfer boy zach johnson will finish out his 4th & final year with a berkeley degree
calumnus
Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

a) cal has not had a quarterback during the justin wilcox era with the ability to throw tight spirals into small windows at almost a 80% efficiency during meaningless practices much less against inferior competition on gamedays, carlos rogers will be a much needed upgraded in moving the chains with his accurate arm...when is the last time the bears had a quarterback who could turn a 10 yard sack into a game changing 17 yard scramble?...welcome to mr rogers neighborhood

b) there are very few (if any) completely wide open starting quarterback positions among power 5 teams, cal offers a unique opportunity for mr rogers...also keep in mind that other than texas & alabama, no p5 offensive coordinators other than coach jake has seen carlos in person on gamedays

Thanks Shock - good counterpoint on A but I think Chase G could turn a 10 yard sack into a 17 yd gain albeit with sheer strength and athleticism, not razzle dazzle like Rogers seems to show. That said, lack of size makes me nervous about his longevity.

Hopefully he gets more competition in the spring than a sophomore walk on (albeit very promising). Ideally we get Martin back and let him and Rogers duel it out. I would definitely be at the spring game to watch that battle.

Kyler Murray was listed at 5'10" 195 at Oklahoma where he won the Heisman playing in an Air Raid offense.
Shocky1
calumnus, the shockster has talked with kyler murray in his off season on the practice range at desert mountain (he's golf crazy), he's barely 5'10" in real life & he's a mutt like me, half black (dad) & half south korean (moms)

chandler rogers got an opportunity to bring some of those mobile playmaking qb skills to berkeley ala km1

and yeah kyler shoots 3 pointers better than anybody on the cal basketball team

Rushinbear
Shocky1 said:

question for the auburn defensive coordinator: what do you scheme up if jaydn ott swings to the left sideline & byron cardwell swings to the right sideline in coach spav's upcoming 2 back sets while j mike does a fly pattern up the middle, jeremiah does a curl route & mavin does a crossing route while elusive as **** carlos rogers assesses his passing options or sprinting at the speed of light towards the end zone?...and then next play roe & starling enter the game along with elijah mojarro & jermaine terry?

Only hope: challenge the OL.
Rushinbear
Shocky1 said:

econ, agreed chase got the skills to run for 17 yard scrambles but for reasons that are irrelevant now that seldom happened outside of that epic sprint in palo alto towards the transfixed cal fan base that later released eons of pent up frustration/happiness in the california golden bears epic free love celebration at midfield

met kai's dad last year in tuscon & we chatted during warm ups, that's when he told me his son broke up with his girlfriend in order to exclusively focus on football & academics (pursuing the haas biz school)...dwayne is the co-founder of elev8 with quarterback whisperer gio & a former nfl scout, he's definitely very knowledgeable...but at the same time he's too involved in his son's career like a little league parent & kai made a terrible mistake in likely giving up his cal scholly & the opportunity for a degree at the #1 ranked public university in the world...hometown asu is full at quarterback, where is kai gonna go?

so carlos rogers will be the undisputed starter heading into 2023 spring ball & yes i share your concerns re: the physical durability of the 194 lbs...unlike the outdated & unimaginative billy m who put jack in harm's way on a regular basis, we can expect coach spav to design schemes (roll outs, quick interior passes, etc.) that will protect our qb but we all know football is a violent game & that **** happens which is why kai & his emotional dad should've accepted competing for the back up position heading into spring

and yeah it's the monster's prediction that there's a strong possibility that former cal commit/4.0 gpa justyn martin will enter the portal after ucla's sun bowl in smell paso & that coach spav is gonna relentlessly target him to be the bears #2 qb for 2023 understanding that he is 1 snap away from being a starter as a blueshirt freshman...also keep in mind that justyn is built like a greek god, he can take more punishment than carlos

fernando will continue to talk up chicas con pelo negro on campus & develop while surfer boy zach johnson will finish out his 4th & final year with a berkeley degree
Isn't it Chandler Rogers? Can Martin move like him?
Shocky1
russian, thx for the alert proofing (edits made), the monster's it/spell check team moved to nyc & denver this year

is justyn martin mobile?...u decide
Shocky1

coach bloesch just offered 6'4" 308 lbs 3 year starting left tackle marcellus johnson from eastern michigan who graduated from normal community high school in illinois

johnson already got multiple nationwide offers including byu, kentucky, louisville & south carolina...he is looking for the opportunity start at left tackle during his final year of eligibility, berkeley could certainly be the right choice

very athletic family, older bro eric plays for the indianapolis colts (drafted #159 in the 2022 nfl draft)

marcellus is not a dumb azz, he's been an all mac academic selection & graduated with a degree in construction management

will be interesting to see if this thoughtful young man wants to take an official visit to the left coast next month to the #1 ranked university in the world in the beautiful bay area (yeah just ask kendrick)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

BRUINS LOSE BRUINS LOSE BRUINS LOSE BRUINS LOSE BRUINS LOSE

we are now officially in the justyn martin portal transfer watch mode

keep in mind u don't wanna say **** until u get ur team flite over with from el paso back to lax
NVBear78
Bahahahaha UCLA, wish I could have watched that game!
Shocky1
nv, it wuz a remarkable game with amazing twists & turns

and justyn martin was totally disrespected by not even getting in the game for a series or two after dtr (who will never make it in the national football league, too fragile & too inaccurate a passer) left the game

there may be a more unlikeable head football coach than chip kelly somewhere on planet earth...
Rushinbear
Shocky1 said:

nv, it wuz a remarkable game with amazing twists & turns

and justyn martin was totally disrespected by not even getting in the game for a series or two after dtr (who will never make it in the national football league, too fragile & too inaccurate a passer) left the game

there may be a more unlikeable head football coach than chip kelly somewhere on planet earth...
Watched most of it, but missed where dtr got clocked. Never wish that on anyone, but he had it coming. Taunting before the game, then the head butt after which he ran skipping away from the site of his transgression before someone could confront him. At least he got the penalty. the end of the game was Karma..
Shocky1
russian, karma is a biatch, this is realistically the last football game of dtr's life & his taunting is gonna be his legacy in westwood when he applies for a sales position as west la eurotrash used cars in santa monica which sells german engineering that got at least 150k miles
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/35348745

dtr=jaydn daniels=mouthy skinny jeans rag & bone fit cut punks with footspeed but too fragile & not strong/accurate enuf arms to be nfl quarterbacks

note to chandler rogers: ur gonna lead ur california golden bears to some epic victories in 2023 & 2024, just remember that at the #1 ranked public university in the world we expect u to respect our vanquished opponents like a mother******* beastmode, got it?

https://instagr.am/p/Ck9DjGGLrtO
note to justyn martin: what time to do u want coach spav & coach thrill hill to rent a u-haul to help move ur **** from westwood to berkeley?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world (including nobu malibu)
Shocky1
ashton hayes & his moms to the transfer portal (thx jt), adios drama queens, good luck beating the statistics

this means that my favorite california golden bear & the future of cal football ashton stredick is now the #3 running back & the jet is #4

this **** is getting live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's roll baby, let's ******* go (the time is now for everything)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world (including needville & oaktown)
UrsineMaximus
Shocky1 said:

jb, we're gonna know a lot more about coach bloesch's developmental skills of cal's monster offensive line at the 2023 spring game, his social media recruiting skills are nearly non existent (his last post is re: a prospect who signed with asu) as wuz his decision to coach the mean greenies in a meaningless bowl game instead of 100% focusing on california golden bear recruiting
Are u defending him or lining up excuses? I care not, but understand why a person would want to "finish" what they started. So, he gets a pass for coaching his kids in a bowl game. On the other hand, having no to little social media presence, in this day and age, is problematic.
KoreAmBear
Is this official?
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 314

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.