cal's monster offensive line

1,532,727 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

coach toler (with official authorization from both doechii & the monster and notarized certification from koream bear) has extended an offer to junior college all american wide receiver 6'5" 210 lbs marquis montgomery from snow college who is originally from kapolei hawaii

marquis plays with starling like height & length with an instinctive ability to make **** happen with yards after catches, montgomery is a threat with the ball in his hands brah

the staff is working relentlessly to get marquis to berkeley for an official visit, what time is benji's poly cookout?

one thing is for sure, mm is not gonna double sport it, he's no jaylen brown but then again its tuf for an islander to thaw out in cold as **** utah, got it?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and a degree that can be the path to buying a shoreline mansion in diamond head with or without football)

Shocky1
cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

coach bloesch is doing due diligence on high intensity villanova all american left guard 6'3" 335 lbs michael corbi who is from mount saint joseph high school in annapolis maryland, he's a december grad transfer that got 1 year of remaining eligiblity

michael is not a dumb azz, he is a double major in psychology & mechanical engineering with a triple minor in ethics, cognitive science & biomedical engineering as part of his pre med track

corbi got surprising footspeed for a grown azz man his size, he played soccer growing up & didn't start playing football until 8th grade...people who say the monster don't give a **** about soccer don't know what they talkin about, that is absolutely not true as shocky is a big soccer fan (in a yoga kinda way)

https://instagr.am/p/CD_CIx6nOEw
the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (for those that got academic ambition & that are mentally limitless)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the state of arizona's leading high school punter kanyon floyd from horizon high school in phoenix made an unofficial visit to berkeley for the big game

kaynon is a 2024 blue chip prospect & is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.73 gpa

check out floyd's prototypical nfl punting form, he looks like longtime cal nfl standout bryan anger with his remarkable leg extension thru kicks which results in booming rockets into the desert air

during his time in berkeley with his dad he got to spend time with coach barton & the special teams guys, elite 2023 longsnapping prospect also from phoenix david bird has already reached out to him to offer encouragement

kanyon gotta put on some weight/muscle to achieve his upside but make no mistake about it this is a very special talent with already berkeley level academics plus he got the best name of any prospect in the 2024 class

can kanyon kick the ball across the grand canyon?#

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including its territories such as alberta and so forth)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

kanyon floyd is now the #2 ranked punter in the united states of america, he got a 4.73 gpa & loved his unofficial visit to berkeley for this year's big game

this elite punter is gonna kick someday in the national football league, how aggressively is coach barton & the entire staff gonna pursue building a relationship?...ignoring people or sending one word texts is the path to recruiting failure

4.37 gpa michael luckhurst got nfl length & trajectory in the kicking game, 4.0 gpa david bird from phoenix is the top ranked long snapper in the nation in the 2023 class, adding 4.73 gpa kaynon floyd in the 2024 class would give the california golden bears the most dangerously talented (and smartest) special teams room in north america including canada
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

this is a sorta friendly message/tutorial to all the fellow dumb azzs that wuz in haas/our palace yesterday evening for the bears epic victory

watch both of these videos carefully & take notes like u wuz at wheeler hall, this is how u ******* storm the floor, ok?

u don't send a 1 person broken down sorry azz fearless storm the floor "team" out there, got it?

next time, do better, got it?#
https://instagr.am/p/Cm4nv1MP6Tg
conclusive photographic proof from taylor re: her dumb azz dad's failed 1 person stormin' the floor escapades after shaking hands with lars ("sprechen sie deutsch?") & in his last fleeting moments of freedom before being encircled by a 17 yellow jacketed armed security force that reports to fuhrer knowlton

but more importantly check out the faces in the crowd:

is that my partner in monstrous crimes hoop dreams clapping by the blue railings?

joel brown is still in shock thinking "that's my guy but he's definitely crazy as ****"

devin askew is smirking "if he calls me carrot top, he's done"

all the cal coaches (except one) just gonna ignore the monster, fun is not part of the deal

the curvy brunette yoga female in the 3rd row in the light blue puffer jacket is wondering if she can go to nooner modern yoga with me...her friend to the right with one lulu lemon leg dragged over the seat in front of her thinks the shockster should just be walked to his car, yeah she's absolutely sure

the lady with blue cal jacket in the 3rd row is photographing the monster for unknown reasons

my brothers from other mothers in the 7th row r laughing like this is kinda like marshawn driving the golf cart around or something

the lady wearing a black facemask on the far left in the 4th row is not amused by such childish behavior while the 2 females friends above her in the 6th row are celebrating like they just saw the loch ness monster

yeah its gonna take more than a cancellation to kill my vibe, forevah forevah

r u there?

the magic of cal basketball (cal's monster class)#
Shocky1

"washington state was my first offer, they offered me an hour and a half after i entered the transfer portal...usually you don't get offers that fast, that showed me how much they really wanted me as a player...schools sometimes want guys for depth but they wanted me to come in and play...coach mcguire (ol coach) seems like a great guy and a great coach, i've heard a lot of great things about him so im excited to play for him"

nobody said this wuz gonna be easy (cal's monster offensive line)#
bluehenbear
Swing and a miss
Shocky1
and just like baseball, bluehen, you get another chance to succeed tomorrow in the next game

consider award winning interior decorator (featured on national tv shows including property brothers) victoria tik whose 2 parents are immigrants with zero college, she often had to be their translator while growing up...victoria got a full ride scholly to the university of california, berkeley & now she's running her own wildly successful boutique design firm & is 100% beating the statistics

and it all started with a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

https://instagr.am/p/Clxh4IFrftw
Shocky1

the bear will not quit, the bear will not die, the bear will not be outworked (coldest day of the year)#
KoreAmBear
Shocky1 said:

"washington state was my first offer, they offered me an hour and a half after i entered the transfer portal...usually you don't get offers that fast, that showed me how much they really wanted me as a player...schools sometimes want guys for depth but they wanted me to come in and play...coach mcguire (ol coach) seems like a great guy and a great coach, i've heard a lot of great things about him so im excited to play for him"

nobody said this wuz gonna be easy (cal's monster offensive line)#

Oy
Shocky1

staff has offered elite apex predator defensive 6'4" 225 lbs byron vaughns from utah state who spent his first three years at texas who is originally from ft worth...he's got offers from many of the nation's top programs

byron is not a dumb azz, he's been on multiple honor rolls during college & graduated with a degree in interdisciplinary studies

will the playmaker take an official visit to berkeley?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world
KoreAmBear
Shocky1 said:

staff has offered elite apex predator defensive 6'4" 225 lbs byron vaughns from utah state who spent his first three years at texas who is originally from ft worth...he's got offers from many of the nation's top programs

byron is not a dumb azz, he's been on multiple honor rolls during college & graduated with a degree in interdisciplinary studies

will the playmaker take an official visit to berkeley?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world

Bro "accepted" offers from GT, Houston and Notre Dame. Okay den.
Shocky1
koream, vaughns is merely acknowledging offers, he's not committed anywhere
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

No doubt but he has several strong offers. Including USC.
Shocky1
do you got any knowledge of whether his usc offer is a conditional or an actionable one?
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

do you got any knowledge of whether his usc offer is a conditional or an actionable one?
Do you have any knowledge that the offer is conditional? Given the quality of offers, the short window of time to decide (OVs this week) before school starts I assume the programs that have offered are more than casually interested.

KoreAmBear
Shocky1 said:

I know, since obviously you can't legally accept 3 offers lol. Although you technically can and then face demand letters from all three. "Accept" was a poor choice of words.
Shocky1
KoreAmBear said:

Shocky1 said:

I know, since obviously you can't legally accept 3 offers lol. Although you technically can and then face demand letters from all three. "Accept" was a poor choice of words.
somewhere there's a recruit (probably in sec territory) that's accepted 3 offers with nil $$$$ that is driving new wheels
Shocky1
6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

Do you have any knowledge that the offer is conditional? Given the quality of offers, the short window of time to decide (OVs this week) before school starts I assume the programs that have offered are more than casually interested.
got no knowledge either if the usc offer is conditional or actionable but do know that the usc roster with the type of roster they've built thru moneybags is gonna look a lot different in 48 hours from now after their bowl game with tulane

tommy trojan lives & dies by the sword (zero loyalty both ways in south central)#
Shocky1
recruiting official visits clarification:

the upcoming new ncca graduate transfer official visits window of january 4th-8th is only critical to those prospects that graduated in december & that are seeking to immediately enroll at their new schools this january...berkeley's 1st day of instruction is january 17th

graduate transfers that don't earn their degrees until this spring can wait until the dead period ends & official visits are permissible again january 13th-29th which is also an open recruiting period for transfers that are leaving schools without degrees & high school prospects before the next official signing date of february 1st

got it?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

and just like baseball, bluehen, you get another chance to succeed tomorrow in the next game

consider award winning interior decorator (featured on national tv shows including property brothers) victoria tik whose 2 parents are immigrants with zero college, she often had to be their translator while growing up...victoria got a full ride scholly to the university of california, berkeley & now she's running her own wildly successful boutique design firm & is 100% beating the statistics

and it all started with a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

https://instagr.am/p/Clxh4IFrftw
and no, when the monster is referring to the #1 ranked public university in the world he's not referring to the university of miami

https://instagr.am/p/CUsu44lP_1B
Shocky1

USC LOSES USC LOSES USC LOSES USC LOSES USC LOSES

the usc football program encapsulates everything that is wrong in today's collegiate football landscape from its machiavellian head coach to its paid semi professional football players to its arrogant self entitled fan base to its dumb azz band playing the same **** song over & over, it's boring and its slow

for those competitors like the california golden bears football program that are trying to build success with academic integrity as the cornerstone of its values system, the utter defeat of evil today by a strong educational institution such as tulane is a ray of sunshine with glistening hope for those not immersed in the sewage dwelling machinations of corruption

fight on (with zero integrity)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

fun cal's monster class $1,000,000 guess the number of palm trees contest:

the winner of this contest must submit the winning response accurately guessing the number of palm trees in this neighborhood video of sweater weather sometime prior to chandler rogers publicly committing to them california golden bears which will happen sometime before midnite new's year eve, got it?

contest rules: hare bear & other assorted high iq super sleuths are welcome to participate but keep in mind that the monster reserves the right to waive all rules & regulations at a moment's notice in a completely capricious & arbitrary manner with absolutely no justification...shocky reserves the rite to pay the contest winner in either cryptocurrency or monopoly money...curvy brunette yoga females are encouraged to enter this contest & will be given prejudicial preference in shopping at restoration hardware

let's have an adventure (in california with our toes in the sand with our gravity centered)#

cludeo: if u carefully look at the commissioned 5 palm tree family painting above that resides in the shockster's living room, u will notice that the tallest palm got blue & gold flecks in its base & the shortest one (taylor) got pink flecks
contest update: there is still time to offer a # of palm trees in the video sweepstakes, rkt got a lowball guess of 100 palm trees & jb gotta rose bowl guess of 1959, we do not have a winner at this time

this contest will be closed upon chandler rogers college commitment, ok?

this contest will be open a bit longer as of this morning chandler intends to take an official visit to indiana later this week as part of the new ncca grad transfer portal official visits window of january 4th-8th

the hoosiers are offering cheap "affordable" housing in freezing azz bloomington, acceptance into their mba program & the starting quarterback job

cal is still the "leader" (loved his official visit counting palm trees at the claremont back in december) but u never know for sure how palm tree contests are gonna turn out

r there palm trees in bloomington?$
Pittstop
The intrepid former Pittsburg HS/former Cal QB recruit who is, I think, on his 3rd or 4th [NIL] commitment as we speak.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cm7jpiiv-sf
pitt$, quarterback recruiting has never been $o intreste$ting the$e day$ as in the new year of 2023

indiana got nil $, "affordable" hou$ing but it's still gonna be freezing azz cold on chandler's official vi$it

no palm trees in bloomington (yeah that's a cali thing)#
Shocky1

fight on (with zero intergrity & dirty nails)#
Shocky1
cal not gonna get an official visit from stanford's offensive lineman walter rouse, he's gonna get paid
Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster offensive line announcement:

with encouragement from future head coach in waiting mike saffell, matthew cindric is gonna be returning all kickoffs during the 2023 season
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

got no knowledge either if the usc offer is conditional or actionable but do know that the usc roster with the type of roster they've built thru moneybags is gonna look a lot different in 48 hours from now after their bowl game with tulane

tommy trojan lives & dies by the sword (zero loyalty both ways in south central)#
I do expect USC to have some attrition. But likely much of it will be guys down their depth chart that have been or will be recruited over. But Jamar Sekona if he enters is somebody I would like to bring to Cal.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cm7jpiiv-sf
pitt$, quarterback recruiting has never been $o intreste$ting the$e day$ as in the new year of 2023

indiana got nil $, "affordable" hou$ing but it's still gonna be freezing azz cold on chandler's official vi$it

no palm trees in bloomington (yeah that's a cali thing)#
chandler rogers has now decided to not take an official visit to freezing azz bloomington this week, upon further research he learned there are zero palm tress in bloomington cuz warm weather organisms such as palm trees & shocky cannot thrive in cold azz weather
Rushinbear
Shocky1 said:

KoreAmBear said:

Shocky1 said:

somewhere there's a recruit (probably in sec territory) that's accepted 3 offers with nil $$$$ that is driving new wheels
Looking at the number of Portal entrants, I can't help thinking that the vast majority are guys who now realize that they're not going to make a living in the League, so they might as well put themselves up for the highest bidder now and take what money they can get. Worry about two, three years from now when it comes.
JTfromClash
yup
Shocky1
Rushinbear said:

Looking at the number of Portal entrants, I can't help thinking that the vast majority are guys who now realize that they're not going to make a living in the League, so they might as well put themselves up for the highest bidder now and take what money they can get. Worry about two, three years from now when it comes.
yeah that's a real smart 50 year financial strategy, withdraw from the #1 ranked public university in the world (that can potentially set up its graduates to become multi-millionaires with or without football) in order to attend some academically mediocre school that pays thousands of nil dollars for a year or two before you enter the highly competitive global economy that favors the well educated from elite academic institutions like cal, stanford & the ivy leagues

hookers also work with the highest bidders & take what money they can get

nil deal (the street of broken dreams)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

newsflash: north texas mean greens play physical dirty football with late hits & cheap shots & trash talking

the interim head coach got called out by the boise state coach, dudes did not have a beer after the game

if them cali bears show up left coast candy azz soft next september in denton not expecting a brawl, they are gonna get their ******* azzs handed to them

lockdown in cellblock 49 (prisoners with shanks)#
cal's 2023 season home opener on september 2nd in denton just got a new twist as mean greenies starting quarterback 29 year old austin aune (played for years in the new york yankees minor league system) has withdrawn his name from the transfer portal which means he could either return to north texas as a social security qb or declare for the nfl draft

the non coach spav protege passed for 3,547 yards & 33 touchdowns offset by 15 interceptions in 2022
Shocky1
tho the collegiate hall of fame coaching jury is still hung on whether on coach spav is an outstanidng` head coach or not (it should be pointed out that north texas made a bowl game in 2022), there can be no doubt that per einstein's laws of relativity that are the same for all non accelerating observers that coach spav is a hundred zillion times more effective than billy m

coach spav did not get a minor league baseball player & turn him into a 3,547 yards/33 passing touchdown quarterback in 2022 but did last time in berkeley transform a non exceptional college quarterback into a 3rd round draft selection in the national football league

really looking forward to checking out coach spav taking us all on a trip to mr rogers neighborhood...yeah there's gonna be a lot of palm trees there

https://instagr.am/p/CTcvuj7J5vN
palm trees in berkeley#
NorCal664
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.