cal's monster offensive line

1,782,198 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
WalterSobchak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Econ141 said:

Ucla continuing to make moves

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2023/01/former-oregon-ducks-defensive-tackle-keanu-williams-commits-to-transfer-to-ucla.html

LOL. 5 tackles in 10 games over 2 seasons. Quite the move.

Thanks for the link though, I didn't know Sean Dollars had also transferred to Nevada. That's a ROTFLMAO.

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
NVBear78
Who is Sean Dollars?
Goobear
NVBear78 said:

Who is Sean Dollars?
Running Back who played at Mater Dei. Went to the Ducks. Think he went into portal.
Shocky1

no walking in memphis#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

no walking in memphis#

Ummm

SBGold
Wish we could have landed him he has talent
SBGold
WTH?
Econ141
SBGold said:

WTH?

Maybe he mistakenly picked the wrong UC? Branding matters!
Shocky1

cincinnati is gonna be a better academic fit for juju plus their bearcat runs with way more ******* power than our candy azz soft drunk azz oski, **** the little kids that get in his/her/its way on the road to the goaline

championship football (starts with crazy as **** mascots in the red zone)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ClWiyZpPSE3

Econ141
SBGold said:

For whatever reason, selling a gauranteed starting spot at a P5 school in the Bay area that is the #1 public school in the world is really tough to do for offensive lineman. Either that or the offensive staff continues to suck at recruiting the most important position of need.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

please advise if this instagram post is visible to you (it's not visible to me), to me it looks like a blank rectangular box or basically the mark fox recruiting pipeline
SBGold
It's visible on mobile
Device
Pittstop
It is.
WalterSobchak
Depends on browser and mode. I always use Firefox in private mode so I never see them.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

please advise if this instagram post is visible to you (it's not visible to me), to me it looks like a blank rectangular box or basically the mark fox recruiting pipeline
looks like the fox recruiting pipeline to me (but when I quote reply it I can see the link)
NVBear78
SBGold said:

But did we land Tine?
philbert
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

couldn't see it. quote and reply only showed the url.

not showing up for me either when I post it. weird.

juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

I can't see it on either mobile or computer.
Shocky1

official world golf rankings update:

colin morikawa: 7th in the world (8th last week)

max homa: 13th in the world (16th last week)

golf carts r for losers#
Shocky1

shocky's favorite current basketball player#
JTfromClash
Sounds promising. And won't find out until Signing Day unless the kid releases it on his own
Shocky1
NVBear78 said:

But did we land Tine?

cal's monster offensive line quantum leap (sp?)#
WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

NVBear78 said:

But did we land Tine?

cal's monster offensive line quantum leap (sp?)#

NVBear78
JTfromClash said:

Sounds promising. And won't find out until Signing Day unless the kid releases it on his own
That is my take as well from reading all the tea leaves. I like the idea of a 6'7" OT joining us that can chase down opposing players and make tackles on kick off returns. I am no technical expert in offensive line play but the tape I saw looked very promising! Go Bears and looking forward to our Quantum Leap in offense next year.
Shocky1

february 1st, 3:00 pm announcement#
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

For whatever reason, selling a gauranteed starting spot at a P5 school in the Bay area that is the #1 public school in the world is really tough to do for offensive lineman. Either that or the offensive staff continues to suck at recruiting the most important position of need.

econ, realize it's a struggle for u to not always look for negative calculations that don't even exist, do u think it matters to coach bloesch & coach saffell that judea milon is 6'5" 295 lbs & that martin tine is 6'7" 315 lbs?

r u aware of the gpas of the 2 prospects to make an informed analysis re: who is a better academic fit at the #1 ranked public university in the world?

when's the last time u palmed any azz?

cal's monster offensive line is gonna beat the statistics, **** the logistics

the sky is not falling (just ask max homa)#
Shocky1

doechii: what's the best way to get from la to berkeley?

martin tine: highway 77, baby

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna live in malibu next door to nobu or the hollywood hills next door to doechii)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://calbears.com/documents/2023/1/27/2023_01_30-31_Cal_Men_s_Golf_Tournament_Notebook.pdf

the bears top 3 players are solid with jeewon park, sampson zheng & aaron du, there are 6 players that are competing for the remaining tournament spots...the tucson tournament's 15 team field is relatively weak with only #10 texas a&m & host #21 arizona as elite teams, #69 cal gotta opportunity to start making a move up in the rankings towards a potential 2023 ncca tournament selection
1st round update:

the expected: the 3 elite teams in the tournament are already lapping the rest of the field with texas a&m at 18 under par, host arizona at 12 under par & them california golden bears at 10 under par...byu is actually in 2nd place at 13 under but don't anticipate their stella play to hold up anymore than the bears 3 point barrage earlier this season vs stanford

the unexpected: true freshman daniel heo with 6 birdies en route to a 2 under par 70 & costas panay with a bogey free 4 under par 68 to lead the scoring on a cold azz morning at tuscan country club...zeros scores higher than bogey, no blow up holes, that's something that's plagued the bears the last couple of seasons

the remarkable: the wildcats are so deep that the probably appropriately named johnny walker playing as a non scoring individual (basically a walk on) shot a pga level 8 under par 64, now that's hitting the hard stuff

2nd round afternoon is now underway but make no mistake about even the donut boy of tucson knows that tucson is a dump

Shocky1

cal golf family (bears r social creatures & form lifelong relationships unlike trojans)#
NVBear78
Looks like one of our pending recruits wants to make this a double monster thread.......

Shocky1

the dream: the american twosome pairing of colin morikawa & max homa at the 44th ryder cup to be staged this september 25th-october 1st in guidania montecelio outside of rome

my recommendation to max & colin is to vacation together with their fams after what will surely be an exhausting epic competition is to do a low key hang at my favorite hotel in the world, il san pietro di positano on the amalfi coast...the monster got kinda a fear of heights so jumping off the deck into the further afar tyrrhenian sea is one of the most scariest things (along with sky diving, tryna par the 2nd hole at royal county down & doing failed t-rex handstands at modern yoga) shocky ever done

yeah, cal is a dream school that opens doors in life u can't even imagine during ur time in berkeley & that's why it's truly a 50 year decision (conversely getting lured by a $50k nil deal to play at an academically piece of **** school is a financially dumb azz move)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that don't wanna fly commercial like the gstaad guy)

Shocky1

napa, quis got hops, feel kinda sorry for them shorty sorry azz pac 12 dbs tryna guard him & mason starling

yeah this **** is getting live
harebear
My favorite part was the lady to the left of him at the 2:21 mark. I imagine he was just lip-synching when he suffered the indignity of flying commercial, but who knows.

HoopDreams

First Page Last Page
Page 65 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.