cal's monster offensive line

1,563,575 Views | 10068 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal's monster offensive line top 2024 targeted highest priortized prospect (unforgettable)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the beautiful people of africa)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cody & jalen williams:

at nooner modern yoga today my brah elite basketball skills/development coach padraig o'brien (works with multiple nba, college & high school players, we worked together back in the day to deliver kingsley o'koroh to coach martin despite padraig telling me the king gotta be more of a bad azz) told me that his client 6'8" 180 lbs 5 star #14 ranked player in the 2023 class cody williams of perry high school (same hs as brayden rhome) committed to colorado ($100,000+ nil)

cody got a 3.8 gpa & his lead cal recruiter was andrew francis who is highly regarded by the family but the failure to recruit his older bro back in the day hurt the bears...reality is that in speaking with numerous aau, high school & trainers/development coaches the current men's basketball staff is not considered active or particularly likable with the exception of andrew francis...quite a few past & current players actually strongly dislike marty wilson whose got the same stern non relatable personality as the head coach

jalen also had a 3.8 gpa & wuz very lightly recruited out of high school despite padraig telling me about his absolutely pure shooting stroke (anybody with a basketball iq will honestly tell you that more than half of the guys on this year's roster got uncorrected crooked azz shooting mechanics), i can tell you with 90% confidence that if i had not been terminated from cal basketball that jalen williams would've been a california golden bear...bet

jalen williams ended up at santa clara & was drafted #12 in the 2022 national basketball league draft

both cody & jalen williams should've ended up in berkeley (it should also be pointed out that 2 of padraig's biz partners are cal grads), the point here is that it takes a lifetime to build a love affair with cal basketball but only 2 emails to terminate that love

this is cal basketball#
on the way to the airport thursday afternoon after the sparkling baby blue toenailed princess courtney's t-rex modern yoga class spoke with padriag who excitedly tole me his client cody is projected the #2 pick in the 2024 nba draft by espn...he tole me cody would've looked good in blue & gold in berkeley
https://www.ralphiereport.com/2023/2/22/23610411/cody-williams-projected-as-2-pick-in-nba-mock-draft

once again if cal's monster class wuz not terminated then 2022 nba lottery pick jalen & now his bro future 2024 nba lottery pick cody would've both been california golden bears

the dumb ***** led by the con artist will tell u all the reasons/myriad of excuses why cal basketball can't win big, don't believe their myopic lies

cal's monster class (knows how to connect all the dots)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive footage:

what's your goals?#
can the con artist totally destroy the magic of cal basketball (or would u rather shop with ur daughter taylor in nyc)???

today's attendance at haas vs washington state: 1,725

today's attendance at abilene christian vs utah valley: 1,951

https://instagr.am/p/ChC3OpLDShk
shocky's new yoga pants#
Shocky1
cal's 2024 junior day update (march 4, 2023):

6'2" 210 lbs rb, frisco memorial high school (texas)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/B0eMNMpps-x
taylor's new shoes (mark fox/the con artist 3-26)#
Shocky1

6'7" 330 lbs offensive lineman, class of 2025, 3.3 gpa#
Shocky1

6'3" 205 lbs 75' wingspan, 3.8 gpa culver city high school#
Shocky1

can u even imagine the joyless soon to be terminated men's basketball coach that wuz hired & extended by the con artist ever celebrating with his players like chelsea (yellow notepad in hand) & maybe doing the happy dance with them or something?

r u fun to be around?
Shocky1
tequila4kapp said:

Is the Munger report the recent report about McKeever or something different?
tequila, yes the heavily redacted munger report focuses upon mckeever

my interest in this isn't really about whether or not the swimming families successfully sue the university (the athletic department already wastes tens of millions of dollars every year, just add this to the tab) but rather whether or not this results in the termination of jennifer simon-o'neil & the con artist

art of the con (just a trick of the lights)#
Shocky1
fun monster graphics quiz: which message is boring azz & which one is shockster level fun???

4.81 gpa d-line prospect deserves better#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

monster mailbag part deux: the rest of the conversation

Dan, thank you for responding so quickly, that is appreciated.

It would then appear to be the university's policy to not commence any investigations until lawsuits are formally served but wouldn't it make strategic and expeditious sense to have had the Munger costly & lengthy report include any findings of potential senior administration department wrongdoing in order to get ahead of the high probability of future lawsuits?

Also appreciate your carefully selected choice of words when the Munger report was received that gave me the perception that you appeared to be not on board with Knowlton's apparently unilateral decision to apologize to the swimming families which no doubt will impact the university's ability to conduct a proper defense in future lawsuits.

You are in an interesting scenario of hopefully seeking the truth but also defending the university.

Bill
____________________________________________________________________________________

Bill,

Not quite. While we do comment when there is litigation, the law does not allow us to release and comment on an investigation if and when there is finding that policy was violated. This is why we were able to release and comment on the Munger report. And, again, as I described below, there are set criteria for when investigations are launched so if an investigation was not conducted, that means the criteria were not met.

Finally, while I'm not sure which words of mine you are referring to as "carefully selected," but I can assure you that I did not, in any way, intend to convey disapproval of any sort in regards to the Athletic Director's message. I can also assure you that in these situations all of our communications, including the AD's, are reviewed by our attorneys.

Best

Dan
monster mailbag part trois: well informed/connected attorney

I'm not aware of any legal duty by the athletic director or administrators to respond to parent complaints about a coach. Moreover, there is a process that athletes and students in general have been told to use to complain about violations of University rules. Indeed, all athletes sign documents upon admission that require them to use that process if they witness violations, even if they are not the ones hurt by the violations. When it comes to the AD not being responsive to complaints from swimmer families, the University likely is way more pissed from an optics standpoint, than liability from swimmers suing.

The Munger Report may contain info on what was known by the administrators, but that information would be deleted in the Report circulated to the public. Whatever Knowlton and other administrators knew will become known to the Chancellor's office during the discovery in the McKeever lawsuit. That does not mean that information will become public.
Big C

All these parents...

I'm wondering at what age parents' only role should be behind-the-scenes advisors and supporters. 18? 21? After undergrad? If an 18 year old commits a crime, do the parents call the cops, the DA and the judge to get things fixed for their "kid"?

That said, when my kids are 20ish, I will surely be doing everything I can for them.
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

It would then appear to be the university's policy to not commence any investigations until lawsuits are formally served but wouldn't it make strategic and expeditious sense to have had the Munger costly & lengthy report include any findings of potential senior administration department wrongdoing in order to get ahead of the high probability of future lawsuits?

Also appreciate your carefully selected choice of words when the Munger report was received that gave me the perception that you appeared to be not on board with Knowlton's apparently unilateral decision to apologize to the swimming families which no doubt will impact the university's ability to conduct a proper defense in future lawsuits.

You are in an interesting scenario of hopefully seeking the truth but also defending the university.

Bill
____________________________________________________________________________________

Bill,

Not quite. While we do comment when there is litigation, the law does not allow us to release and comment on an investigation if and when there is finding that policy was violated. This is why we were able to release and comment on the Munger report. And, again, as I described below, there are set criteria for when investigations are launched so if an investigation was not conducted, that means the criteria were not met.

Finally, while I'm not sure which words of mine you are referring to as "carefully selected," but I can assure you that I did not, in any way, intend to convey disapproval of any sort in regards to the Athletic Director's message. I can also assure you that in these situations all of our communications, including the AD's, are reviewed by our attorneys.

Best

Dan

I'm not aware of any legal duty by the athletic director or administrators to respond to parent complaints about a coach. Moreover, there is a process that athletes and students in general have been told to use to complain about violations of University rules. Indeed, all athletes sign documents upon admission that require them to use that process if they witness violations, even if they are not the ones hurt by the violations. When it comes to the AD not being responsive to complaints from swimmer families, the University likely is way more pissed from an optics standpoint, than liability from swimmers suing.

The Munger Report may contain info on what was known by the administrators, but that information would be deleted in the Report circulated to the public. Whatever Knowlton and other administrators knew will become known to the Chancellor's office during the discovery in the McKeever lawsuit. That does not mean that information will become public.

The Chancellor's office should have the redacted portion of the Munger Report and there should be enough indication of possible violations (Munger did not look at the issue specifically, so the AD was not cleared) to launch an investigation of the AD.

All university employees are obligated to promptly report potential violations no matter the source. The AD does not have immunity from university policy, in fact he is ultimately responsible for the compliance of everyone working for him. That was the issue the university announced it would be investigating regarding Martin in the Hufnagel case (announced days before the NCAA Tournament where we had ia 4 seed, the highest seed in Cal history).

The Chancellor cannot suspend the enforcement of policy due to the risk of litigation stemming from violation of the policy. Wasn't that the university's excuse for launching the investigation into Martin and Mogulof announcing it the day before the team left for the NCAA Tournament rather than delay the announcement until after the Tournament?

Or could they have delayed the announcement but they were actually trying to undermine the team?
Shocky1
big c, those are great philosophical child raising questions and agreed there's a big difference between being an overly involved little league parent like dwayne milner & the concerned parents of children with suicidal thoughts

calalmnus, the timing of the annoucement re: coach martin & the role of jack clark in the dumb azz yanni hufnagel, lindsay brauner & josh gershon drinking nite after a cal/arizona basketball game in berkeley is just yesterday leaking thru the roof, ima way more interested in seeing how dan mogoluf moves forward with the inevitable investigation into the jennifer simon-o'neil & the con artist as he is the key person in making a potential future recommendation to the chancellor for terminations of some of the most incompetent & worthless bureaucrats in college athletics
wifeisafurd
calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Bill

Bill,

Best

Dan

The Chancellor's office should have the redacted portion of the Munger Report and there should be enough indication of possible violations (Munger did not look at the issue specifically, so the AD was not cleared) to launch an investigation of the AD.

All university employees are obligated to promptly report potential violations no matter the source. The AD does not have immunity from university policy, in fact he is ultimately responsible for the compliance of everyone working for him. That was the issue the university announced it would be investigating regarding Martin in the Hufnagel case (announced days before the NCAA Tournament where we had ia 4 seed, the highest seed in Cal history).

The Chancellor cannot suspend the enforcement of policy due to the risk of litigation stemming from violation of the policy. Wasn't that the university's excuse for launching the investigation into Martin and Mogulof announcing it the day before the team left for the NCAA Tournament rather than delay the announcement until after the Tournament?

Or could they have delayed the announcement but they were actually trying to undermine the team? .
This seems wrong on so many levels. Yes the Chancellor's office would know what is in the redacted portion of the Munger report. That is about it.

We don't know what is says, because it is redacted. Suggesting that it must be enough to prompt investigation recklessly assumes two things you don't know: (1) what Munger said, and (2) that a complaint had been filled against the administrators (I suggest you read Magloff's response above as to what triggers a formal investigation under Cal's rules). There are several disconnects in what Munger Report says. For example on page 429, the Report says exit surveys and swimmer interviews did not contain negative comments on McKeever. On the same page, witness Assoc. AD O'Neil said (w/o contradiction by Munger) that McKeever received very little negative feedback on end of year reviews by swimmers and that support staff said they had great relationships with McKeever. I have been told by a well known poster here that the interviews were conducted and summarized by someone other than JK and O'Neil. That said, O'Neil was said to be following McKeever around in another Report section (and failed to observe any misconduct). But her observing McKeever closely suggests maybe she at least suspected something wasn't right. But the point is you don't know what the Report said in the redacted section or what JK or O'Neil knew and when, so it is rather presumptuous to declare it is enough to start an investigation.

There are two other disconnects, and people who work in big offices get the first one, which is nothing happens until someone files a complaint. There is a lot of stuff that happens that may be technical violations or inappropriate, but that doesn't mean it rises to the level that people actually file a complaint. And the second disconnect is you are equating the complaints here to sexual harassment policies (see the discussion of Martin below).

Bootstrapping a duty on the AD to report all potential rules violations he is informed about to the Chancellor is ridiculous. I'm sure no one thinks that every time a parent calls complaining their child was verbally abused by a coach, the AD is going to report that to the Chancellor. (Even in the sex harassment case, JK would not report the problem to the Chancellor: only Cal supervisors and managers are required to promptly forward any sexual misconduct complaints to a Responsible Employee who in this case is the AD, and the AD evaluates if there is a potential violation, and contacts OPHD). The problem is almost all the swimmer complaints don't fall under the Responsible Employee umbrella reporting requirement (use of the N word would be a notable exception). For example, if the head coach thinks his assistant coach is riding a player (or players) to hard, he generally can discipline the assistant without the AD's or anyone else's approval.

Which gets to the misdescribed Martin "investigation". For those that don't follow men's basketball (consider yourself lucky), the university launched the inquiry into an assistant coach named Yanni Hufnagel two days after a female journalist sent then Head Coach Martin a long email describing in graphic detail the unwelcome advances she received from his assistant. The investigation concluded Huffnagel had violated sexual harassment policies and he was terminated by Martin. The reporter had been involved in a prior incident where she had disclosed team strategy that she had learned from Huffnagel. Martin had ordered that she should be "frozen-out" from team news thereafter. He did not revoke that decision after firing Huffnagel. In any event, the reporter then filed a complaint stating she had informed Martin orally weeks before her email about Huffnagel's conduct.

Cal then announced it "initiated a review of all of the documents and communications related to Martin's action." There is no requirement that Cal announce when it does a review, no less a formal investigation. (Most news source go it right that it was an informal review, and then of course there was the Comical that naturally called int an investigation). Nevertheless, the announcement was made right before the NCAA postseason an AD who continually demonstrated he had no prior experience as an AD. In any event, a redacted portion of the report on Huffangel had noted Martin had told campus investigators he did not get a sense from his initial phone conversation with the journalist which discussed the information ban, that she felt she "had been mistreated" and "denied that she provided any details or described anything as constituting sexual harassment." Moreover, after receiving the email containing details of the relationship with Huffanagel, Martin properly followed procedure and contacted the Asst. AD he reported to, and that Asst. AD had contracted OPHD. My understanding is Martin was furious about the news release and its timing.

WalterSobchak
wifeisafurd said:

My understanding is Martin was furious about the news release and its timing.
For good reason. I will always believe this whole ordeal was a major factor in him deciding Cal was not the place for him. I think almost anyone in his position with other options would rightly reach that same conclusion. If these facts led to the treatment he and his program received, he would be entirely justified forming the opinion that it was only a matter of time before they "caught" him doing something really "wrong." And it would be impossible not to notice you weren't at a place that would protect you or the program. It's been on self-imposed probation ever since.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
calumnus
wifeisafurd said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Bill

Bill,

Best

Dan

Or could they have delayed the announcement but they were actually trying to undermine the team? .
This seems wrong on so many levels. Yes the Chancellor's office would know what is in the redacted portion of the Munger report. That is about it.

We don't know what is says, because it is redacted. Suggesting that it must be enough to prompt investigation recklessly assumes two things you don't know: (1) what Munger said, and (2) that a complaint had been filled against the administrators (I suggest you read Magloff's response above as to what triggers a formal investigation under Cal's rules). There are several disconnects in what Munger Report says. For example on page 429, the Report says exit surveys and swimmer interviews did not contain negative comments on McKeever. On the same page, witness Assoc. AD O'Neil said (w/o contradiction by Munger) that McKeever received very little negative feedback on end of year reviews by swimmers and that support staff said they had great relationships with McKeever. I have been told by a well known poster here that the interviews were conducted and summarized by someone other than JK and O'Neil. That said, O'Neil was said to be following McKeever around in another Report section (and failed to observe any misconduct). But her observing McKeever closely suggests maybe she at least suspected something wasn't right. But the point is you don't know what the Report said in the redacted section or what JK or O'Neil knew and when, so it is rather presumptuous to declare it is enough to start an investigation.

There are two other disconnects, and people who work in big offices get the first one, which is nothing happens until someone files a complaint. There is a lot of stuff that happens that may be technical violations or inappropriate, but that doesn't mean it rises to the level that people actually file a complaint. And the second disconnect is you are equating the complaints here to sexual harassment policies (see the discussion of Martin below).

Bootstrapping a duty on the AD to report all potential rules violations he is informed about to the Chancellor is ridiculous. I'm sure no one thinks that every time a parent calls complaining their child was verbally abused by a coach, the AD is going to report that to the Chancellor. (Even in the sex harassment case, JK would not report the problem to the Chancellor: only Cal supervisors and managers are required to promptly forward any sexual misconduct complaints to a Responsible Employee who in this case is the AD, and the AD evaluates if there is a potential violation, and contacts OPHD). The problem is almost all the swimmer complaints don't fall under the Responsible Employee umbrella reporting requirement (use of the N word would be a notable exception). For example, if the head coach thinks his assistant coach is riding a player (or players) to hard, he generally can discipline the assistant without the AD's or anyone else's approval.

Which gets to the misdescribed Martin "investigation". For those that don't follow men's basketball (consider yourself lucky), the university launched the inquiry into an assistant coach named Yanni Hufnagel two days after a female journalist sent then Head Coach Martin a long email describing in graphic detail the unwelcome advances she received from his assistant. The investigation concluded Huffnagel had violated sexual harassment policies and he was terminated by Martin. The reporter had been involved in a prior incident where she had disclosed team strategy that she had learned from Huffnagel. Martin had ordered that she should be "frozen-out" from team news thereafter. He did not revoke that decision after firing Huffnagel. In any event, the reporter then filed a complaint stating she had informed Martin orally weeks before her email about Huffnagel's conduct.

Cal then announced it "initiated a review of all of the documents and communications related to Martin's action." There is no requirement that Cal announce when it does a review, no less a formal investigation. (Most news source go it right that it was an informal review, and then of course there was the Comical that naturally called int an investigation). Nevertheless, the announcement was made right before the NCAA postseason an AD who continually demonstrated he had no prior experience as an AD. In any event, a redacted portion of the report on Huffangel had noted Martin had told campus investigators he did not get a sense from his initial phone conversation with the journalist which discussed the information ban, that she felt she "had been mistreated" and "denied that she provided any details or described anything as constituting sexual harassment." Moreover, after receiving the email containing details of the relationship with Huffanagel, Martin properly followed procedure and contacted the Asst. AD he reported to, and that Asst. AD had contracted OPHD. My understanding is Martin was furious about the news release and its timing.

I believe the many Cal student athletes who claim they told Knowlton about the violations.

Swimmers voice concerns about focus of Cal's McKeever probe
https://www.ocregister.com/2022/08/19/swimmers-voice-concerns-about-focus-of-cals-mckeever-probe/amp/

However, even if you don't, shouldn't that be investigated? I find it difficult to believe the "no one has complained" excuse still works when it has been national news for a year. And "working in a large office" (in a private company) is different than working as a state employee for a university that receives state and federal funding and much more subject to state and federal law and oversight than employees of private companies are.

The Chronicle cited both Williams (who expressed confidence in Martin) and especially Mogulof, who is an assistant vice chancellor, working in the chancellor's office.

" Mogulof, in Wednesday's statement, explained that only after the completion of the seven-month investigation into Hufangel's actions conducted by the campus Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination could a review process begin to "determine whether all mandated reporters acted within policy."
"Mogulof's statement came two days after The Chronicle broke the news that Hufnagel had been fired, the most recent in a string of high-profile sex-harassment incidents at the university. His dismissal occurred days before the fourth-seeded Bears open the NCAA Tournament on Friday against 13th-seeded Hawaii in Spokane, Wash."

https://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/article/Cuonzo-Martin-s-actions-in-Cal-scandal-to-be-6895026.php
wifeisafurd
calumnus said:

wifeisafurd said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Bill

Bill,

Best

Dan

I believe the many Cal student athletes who claim they told Knowlton about the violations.

Swimmers voice concerns about focus of Cal's McKeever probe
https://www.ocregister.com/2022/08/19/swimmers-voice-concerns-about-focus-of-cals-mckeever-probe/amp/

However, even if you don't, shouldn't that be investigated? I find it difficult to believe the "no one has complained" excuse still works when it has been national news for a year. And "working in a large office" (in a private company) is different than working as a state employee for a university that receives state and federal funding and much more subject to state and federal law and oversight than employees of private companies are.

The Chronicle cited both Williams (who expressed confidence in Martin) and especially Mogulof, who is an assistant vice chancellor, working in the chancellor's office.

" Mogulof, in Wednesday's statement, explained that only after the completion of the seven-month investigation into Hufangel's actions conducted by the campus Office for the Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination could a review process begin to "determine whether all mandated reporters acted within policy."
"Mogulof's statement came two days after The Chronicle broke the news that Hufnagel had been fired, the most recent in a string of high-profile sex-harassment incidents at the university. His dismissal occurred days before the fourth-seeded Bears open the NCAA Tournament on Friday against 13th-seeded Hawaii in Spokane, Wash."

https://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/article/Cuonzo-Martin-s-actions-in-Cal-scandal-to-be-6895026.php
I see with the Chronicle article you're picking and choosing your articles. The March 17 article says " Martin declined to address questions about the campus investigation into whether he improperly handled knowledge of the allegations against Hufnagel." (Emphasis added). Do really think the Comical citing Williams and Mogulof made Martin feel any better in having the review needlessly made public right before post-season?

Your comment was that the Munger Report "should be enough indication of possible violations (Munger did not look at the issue specifically, so the AD was not cleared) to launch an investigation of the AD." It's clear you have no idea with the Report says so you now deflect from that statement by posting an article which vaguely points to "multiple" (does that mean two?) unidentified swimmers expressing concerns about what is alleged to be "handling of repeated credible complaints about McKeever's alleged abusive behavior" by Knowlton and O'Neil. While the article claims bullying occurred over a long period time (well before Knowlton was at Cal) and that top athletic department officials were aware of McKeever's alleged abusive behavior toward athletes "for years", citing over 36 swimmers who were mistreated (or is it 50?), yet the Report only was able to reach that conclusion in certain specific situations. And with all that alleged abuse, the article was only able to find one incident - when 4 players allegedly talked to Knowlton in 2021, to point to as when Knowlton was told. This is not like an article you read in The NY Times or WSJ, it is a position paper designed to embellish. I'm going to ignore the idiocy of thinking Munger should be disqualified because the managing partner went to Cal and Cal sports booster (I'm sure the lawyers on the board had a good chuckle at that).

But the other point is why have no swimmer come out in the open on record and filed a claim against Knowlton and O'Neil? At the end of the gripe session, there was one swimmer, who said she planned to commit suicide because of McKeever's bullying, that was "shocked and enraged when an attorney questioned whether she was actually suicidal." McKeever is suing the school, and not being an expert in this area of law, I will defer to others, but I assume will likely sue Knownton and O'Neil individually saying they knew of and ratified her conduct (her attorneys have already publicly made this argument and it is in the Report). Moreover, McKeever's attorneys will presumably rely on swimmers to help make the case for her, and I suspect her attorneys are hoping they can come-up with more than one discussion with 4 swimmers. But those are the softball questions for the swimmers. The Report calls into question claimed mental anguish, somewhat recognizing McKeever's argument those swimmers had issues before. Under those circumstances, with McKeever's suggestion the swimmers were in essence damaged goods, it hardly seems unreasonable for the investigator to ask the swimmer about proving-up her suicidal intentions, when she claims to have been driven to suicide by McKeever's conduct. The questioning from McKeever's attorneys will be far more hostile and invasive.

I think most people looking at Knowlton's record think it is time he left. But it does no good to make-up stuff about what you think the Munger Report said or to invent rules that mandate investigations. If senior administrators knew what McvKeever did, that will come out in discovery or will be in redacted sections of the Report.
It is ironic how much crap I got about having an investigation, but now that McKeeever is suing (as would be expected), it should now be apparent that the investigation was required under Cal rules, warranted and provides cover to fire McKeever. If information comes to light through discovery or the Munger investigation that can force Knowlton to leave, why bother with an expensive and time consuming investigation (lawyers practicing in this area can tell me if this is an overreach)?
Econ141
Happy Monday all

Knowlton is beaming with pride with the men's water polo championship he helped them to win.
Shocky1
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

6'4" 275 lbs 6a 1st team all state interior offensive lineman tyler knape from westlake high school (same hs as mason magnum) is gonna be in berkeley this saturday for cal's 2024 junior day

knape got quick feet & quick twitch movements for a guy who is still developing physically, this key targeted prospect for coach bloesch's room got a huge upside

tyler is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including hill country)
Shocky1

local hero 6'6" 295 lbs offensive tackle manuel serna from nearby clayton valley charter high school gonna be in berkeley this saturday for cal's 2024 junior day

cal's monster offensive line gotta get significantly more athletic to facilitate the upward trajectory of the golden bears football program, serna got remarkable agility for a grown azz man

the real question with manuel is how hard does he wanna work in the classroom, does he wanna be mentally limitless at the #1 ranked public university in the world which will open unlimited doors for him to look after his family in the future?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay & a short drive for the fam on gamedays to memorial stadium)
Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster offensive line winter conditioning work out footage of poly bad azz sioape vatikani: moving with graceful power/energy

shocky's brah (let's ******* go)#
Shocky1

6'5" 280 lbs offensive tackle wade helton from powerhouse centennial high school (same school as berkeley grad/minnesota vikings taker cam bynum) in corona is gonna be visiting berkeley this saturday for cal's 2024 junior day

helton got a ******* relentless non stop motor, #73 kinda remind the monster of coach saffell back in the day

wade is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa

coach bloesch got the o-line 2024 recruiting way ahead of last year's recruiting at this same moment in time, actionable offers to high schoolers are gonna be at a premium with +1 athletes with academic ambition getting the golden key to an unlimited future

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the inland empire)

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line recruting update:

6'6" 285 lbs 83' wingspan offensive tackle mark schroller from mission viejo high school is gonna attend cal's 2024 junior day on saturday march 4th

mark is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.4 gpa

schroller got actionable offers nationwide but this is most likely gonna be a ucla (dad karl played for the bruins just like brayden rohme's dad michael back in the day) or stanford (which may not win single football game during the 2023 season) recruiting battle for them california golden bears

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (that means EVERYBODY is welcomed, don't be an entitled dumb azz) university in the world (that means yoga studios on every continent)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line update:

6'3" 285 lbs offensive guard rayne mayo jr from valley christian high school (dad is the head football coach) is gonna be making the short drive from san jose to berkeley for cal's 2024 junior day on march 4th

stood next to the good looking fam on the field pregame prior to the stanford big game watching the o-line warm ups, yeah it would probably logistically work with the mayo clan to do friday night light's in san jose & then support jr on saturdays in person in berkeley in the future

rayne is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.67 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including silicon valley)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

exclusive cal men's golf recruiting update:

yeah it's true that the recruitment of charlie wood is not gaining much velocity at this moment

the good news is that coach walter chun did successfully recruit the #1 ranked player in the nation eric lee who will be arriving in berkeley late this summer, the bears will compete for the 2024 ncca national championship

the monster can confirm that walter is gonna hire tequila's estranged (he missed his birthday last year by 10 days but gets points for trying) son club pro guy as an assistant coach to assist recruiting & player development...colin not thrilled with this development but he not born under scorpio skies so whatever

let's be real here, both morikawa & homa wanted walter to hire shocky in recognition of his draining this right to left 25 footer in very windy conditions on the par 5 18th hole island green at nine bridges on jeju island in south korea to complete the 1st of his last 17 golf magazine world top 100 lists

https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including kyoto)

is golf a sport???

if you walk every round on foot in order to celebrate the pureness of the game & the majestic awe of nature then golf is a sporting endeavor

if ur riding in a golf cart, not so much
Shocky1

jennifer simon o'neil monster profile:

when the monster wuz around the athletic department on a regular basis back during the cal's monster class days it was well known by multiple coaches in multiple different sports that teri mckeever wuz mentally abusing the women's swimmers but that she wuz enabled by her close friend (mckeever is her child's godmother) & athletic department chief of staff (#2 ranking bureaucrat) jennifer simon o'neil

with her close friendship with mckeever in mind simon o'neil is flat out lying when she's quoted in the munger report that she wuz not aware of any issues within the women's swimming program...wut???

and given that she is the #2 person in the cal athletic department it's hard to believe the con artist didn't know anything also but his ability to misread people & situations is remarkable as his annual average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not making any twitter posts in almost 2 years...she has also retroactively scrubbed her twitter free of any references to the women's swimming program...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

donating to these non communicative worthless bureaucrats that are myopically working to deemphasize the revenue sports in berkeley is akin to burning ur $$$$$$ in the dumpster behind haas, it is recommended that you withhold donations until andrew mcgraw is named the new athletic director

and this will happen, multiple different major donors have confirmed to me during the last week that chancellor chryst knows now she made a mistake extending james arthur knowlton & lacks confidence in his abilities/decision making

wheels in motion#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

when the monster wuz around the athletic department on a regular basis back during the cal's monster class days it was well known by multiple coaches in multiple different sports that teri mckeever wuz mentally abusing the women's swimmers but that she wuz enabled by her close friend (mckeever is her child's godmother) & athletic department chief of staff (#2 ranking bureaucrat) jennifer simon o'neil

with her close friendship with mckeever in mind simon o'neil is flat out lying when she's quoted in the munger report that she wuz not aware of any issues within the women's swimming program...wut???

and given that she is the #2 person in the cal athletic department it's hard to believe the con artist didn't know anything also but his ability to misread people & situations is remarkable as his annual average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not make a twitter post in almost 2 years...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

donating to these non communicative worthless bureaucrats that are myopically working to deemphasize the revenue sports in berkeley is akin to burning ur $$$$$$ in the dumpster behind haas, it is recommended that you withhold donations until andrew mcgraw is named the new athletic director

and this will happen, multiple different major donors have confirmed to me during the last week that chancellor chryst knows now she made a mistake extending james arthur knowlton & lacks confidence in his abilities/decision making

wheels in motion#

Best news I've heard in over a year.
Shocky1
econ, and that's apparently why chancellor chryst opted to directly handle the board of regents ucla matter without involving her athletic director

so it's kinda funny (and sad) to hear multiple fans/donors tell me that knowlton tole them that it wuz "50/50" that ucla would be blocked from joining the big 10 when it wuz really more like a less than .1% hail mary pass

the con artist got no problem making **** up, hopefully he'll give an update in the next knowlton notes re: the fundraising for the $125,00,000+ quidditch facility

still waiting for that bearinsider.com interview with the con artist & if he declines to do so the details of his avoidance tactics along with an editorial recommending the termination of the con artist

just a trick of the lights (watch the shells carefully)#
calumnus
Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not make a twitter post in almost 2 years...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

wheels in motion#

Hiring him was a mistake. The 8 year contract extension was fiscally irresponsible even if he was good and not the worst AD in the country, which just made it catastrophic.

Realizing she made a mistake is the first step, but doing something about it is all that matters. This does give me some hope though.

Her simply trying to block UCLA was not very strategic. We needed it to be part of a plan to get Cal an invite too.
wifeisafurd
calumnus said:

Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

wheels in motion#

Her simply trying to block UCLA was not very strategic. We needed it to be part of a plan to get Cal an invite too.
Again, with the revisionist facts. She didn't "simply ask to block UCLA", she asked for compensation from UCLA, which she got in some amount to be determined. If anything, removing the subsidy by inviting Cal provides an incentive to the B1G to protect one of its newest members.

Cal and Stanford moving to the B1G rests on factors outside of Cal's and Stanford's control, though both are working collaboratively in whatever effort is being made.

Perhaps you should show some patience, rather than making stuff-up.
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

econ, and that's apparently why chancellor chryst opted to directly handle the board of regents ucla matter without involving her athletic director

so it's kinda funny (and sad) to hear multiple fans/donors tell me that knowlton tole them that it wuz "50/50" that ucla would be blocked from joining the big 10 when it wuz really more like a less than .1% hail mary pass

the con artist got no problem making **** up, hopefully he'll give an update in the next knowlton notes re: the fundraising for the $125,00,000+ quidditch facility

still waiting for that bearinsider.com interview with the con artist & if he declines to do so the details of his avoidance tactics along with an editorial recommending the termination of the con artist

I might add it was the Chancellor who directly met with donors on conference realignment, without Knowlton.
calumnus
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

I might add it was the Chancellor who directly met with donors on conference realignment, without Knowlton.

That is really interesting but raises SO many questions. It is great that she is so involved, but this not even close to her area of expertise, so where is the expertise for her to rely upon? Knowlton is paid, what $1.2 million a year? For what? Or is this an indication he is out?

However, I have said before that it would be great for Christ to increasingly outsource more of the AD decision making and functions to an alum/booster run not-for-profit so I'd like to think this is the beginning.

Eventually, instead of a secret group of donors making the decisions, it would be great to have a formal open organization (Cal Legends?) with shares based on contributions and with shareholders voting for a board and their selecting a president (a Cal alum in pro sports management?) who would effectively be a shadow AD, able to conduct negotiations and operate daily, but whenever possible putting matters to a general vote, with results per share or per shareholder as applicable.

I think it would generate a lot of interest and donations and make the debates on these boards much more meaningful because instead of arguing and making points that the decision makers tge iniversity dejects will never hear, the arguments and debates will be amount the decision makers, the people who really care about Cal athletics.
wifeisafurd
calumnus said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

That is really interesting but raises SO many questions. It is great that she is so involved, but this not even close to her area of expertise, so where is the expertise for her to rely upon? Knowlton is paid, what $1.2 million a year? For what? Or is this an indication he is out?

However, I have said before that it would be great for Christ to increasingly outsource more of the AD decision making and functions to an alum/booster run not-for-profit so I'd like to think this is the beginning.

Eventually, instead of a secret group of donors making the decisions, it would be great to have a formal open organization (Cal Legends?) with shares based on contributions and with shareholders voting for a board and their selecting a president (a Cal alum in pro sports management?) who would effectively be a shadow AD, able to conduct negotiations and operate daily, but whenever possible putting matters to a general vote, with results per share or per shareholder as applicable.

I think it would generate a lot of interest and donations and make the debates on these boards much more meaningful because instead of arguing and making points that the decision makers tge iniversity dejects will never hear, the arguments and debates will be amount the decision makers, the people who really care about Cal athletics.
In football, NIL is moving things away from the schools. I don't know how long that will last, since a lot of collective are not run with the integrity of Cal Legends (witness what happened to Rashada). But you make a legit point to suggest that the balance of power is moving away from administrators to donors when it comes to revenue sports. The degree to which University stakeholders will find that acceptable remains to be seen.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 288

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.