cal's monster offensive line

1,532,722 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CqecKP4J9uB
2023 spring breaks#
Big C
Shocky1 said:

^ ignore the above post, #5 is actually safety raymond woodie returning an interception

shocky is a dumb azz#

I don't care! I predict we're going to the Rose Bowl this fall!!!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cqq0OprqMTt
big c, i also don't care!

Ii predict that ima going (just got my personal invitation from the managing general partner from my longtime friend ben) to coore & crensahw's soon to be opened cabot st lucia (apparently half the greens are perched on epic cliffsides) this fall!!!

yeah evening naked yoga on the sandy white beaches is always a possibility

elevate (lead singer kinda looks like the smartest bear of them all david kravish)#
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cqq0OprqMTt
big c, i also don't care!

Ii predict that ima going (just got my personal invitation from the managing general partner from my longtime friend ben) to coore & crensahw's soon to be opened cabot st lucia (apparently half the greens are perched on epic cliffsides) this fall!!!

yeah evening naked yoga on the sandy white beaches is always a possibility

elevate (lead singer kinda looks like the smartest bear of them all david kravish)#
Shockey, if you like perched greens on cliffs, you need to pay TPC Laredo (Dazante Bay) in Baja Mexico. Huge cliffs into the Gulf of California. I think it is the only TPC course south of the border, other than the course in Puerto Rico.

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

major cal's monster offensive line recruiting news:

6'4' 305 lbs 1st team all american athletic conference left guard cam'ron johnson from the university of houston (originally shadow creek high school in pearland, texas where he wuz a track & field standout) entered the portal this afternoon & wuz offered by coach bloesch offered within minutes

the iron man started all 13 games at left guard with only 1 sack on the season & zero pressures in 34 attempts during the independence bowl victory for the cougars, this is an immediate high impact elite prospect that is already known to coach bloesch & coach spav

cam'ron is a grad transfer that can be immediately recruited, that's why he don't got to wait until the portal reopens in may for those that don't got their college degrees...getting johnson on an official visit to berkeley is a huge priority for the staff

yeah coach bloesch is the most intense, demonstrative & loudest bear on the staff (and only a couple decibels quieter than the monster on gamedays)

https://instagr.am/p/B8XTO0yjeeP
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that r tired of nasty humid summers & freezing azz winters in texas)
https://instagr.am/p/CecCGJ6lQbW
fantastic program impact changing cal's monster class official visit this weekend:

welcome cam'ron back to the place u can't forget about, maybe now is the time for u to live in cali?

u would be an all pac 12 guard on ur path to the national football league after being coached up by coach bloesch, ur allowing only 1 sack in 586 attempts last season is truly unreal, ur a UNICORN

yeah u made it out the trenches, this type of life u can get used to

let's ******* go baby#

UNICORN sightings at memorial stadium

cam'ron johnson on his official visit to berkeley is the most important recruit of the justin wilcox era, the UNCIORN left guard is the difference between a struggling offense that results in another 6-6 season & an effective cal's monster offensive line that paves the way for a 8+ win major bowl game season

plus cam'ron got good hair

any discussion of the cal football program that does not 100% focus on the o-line room is a major ******* waste of time, the golden pathway to victory is obvious
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CiS7c0WJln5
california golden bears 2023 spring ball practice #11 update:

huge upside interior offensive lineman bastian swinney doing full contact drills & o-line room leader matthew cindric also back in action with the UNICORN cam'ron johnson intently watching coach bloesch & coach saffell coach up the trench warfare competitors while chatting with his potential future cali teammates

everything else at practice wuz totally irrelevant other than future nfl kicker michael luckhurst wuz perfect on all 5 of his field goals from 25, 30, 43, 45 & 48 yards, the staff's decision to start dario longhetto wuz a contributing factor to the bears losing in both boulder & south bend as the field goal team wuz out kicked by both the buffs & the irish...luckhurst is the real deal

Shocky1
wifeisafurd said:

Shockey, if you like perched greens on cliffs, you need to pay TPC Laredo (Dazante Bay) in Baja Mexico. Huge cliffs into the Gulf of California. I think it is the only TPC course south of the border, other than the course in Puerto Rico.

wifey, as a rater for all the major golf publications, i've played trent jones' dazante bay which indeed is a spectacular piece of property but unfortunately it's got an unwalkable cartball only routing, the cool par 3 in the foto is played & then requires a walk backwards retracing ur steps due to the peninsula nature of the hole

coore & crenshaw are the finest living golf architects (bill coore is the renoir of golf course architecture & my only true idol in life, he only lives a couple miles away in north scottsdale) & the cliffside cabot st lucia is the most eagerly anticipated new 2023 course in the world, the fotos suggest it got potential world top 25 upside but we shall see

on my last trip to the truly getaway beachside oasis of nobu cabo played the diamante dunes next door which used to be the cypress pointe of mexico thru the dunes but the ugly azz intrusion of housing has dropped it completely from world top 100 rankings

my favorite place to dine & do the hang in cabo is the tiny gordos, here's my restaurant review from back in the day: https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/replies/383754

flew into cabo san lucas sat nite, met my buddy tommy at the airport & we took a taxi downtown for a late nite dinner at gordos...gordos is a one room restaurant with maybe 12 chairs that serves the best shrimp & steak tacos on earth...the owner takes your order, cooks the food, delivers the meal to your table & then sings too...gotta love gordos

so we hit some range balls to loosen up this morning & hustle over to the 1st tee with our caddies at diamante's el cardonal, tiger woods' 1st golf course design which recently opened

but there are already two groups of dumb azzs standing by their golf carts (some of them smoking cigars) near the 1st tee, they are all wearing stanford gear, red shirts & hats...clearly they are a stanford group of some type

so the director of golf assesses the situation & walks over and tells the leader of the group, "my apologies mr winchester but we have 2 golf magazine raters who have both played the world's top 100 courses that are invited guests of mr jowdy (the developer of diamante) and it's very important that they both tee of first this morning in order to walk 36 holes today, please stand aside"

mr winchester is ******* pissed and barely nods his head ok...the other guys are grumbling & shuffle off the tee box

so tommy & i step onto the 1st tee as does mr winchester whose got his arms crossed, he's gonna see how good we are, there's gonna be wwiii if we slow down his two groups

we both blast tight draws down the middle of the fairway & hand our drivers to our caddies jesus & javier who are ready to roll

mr winchester has got smoke coming out of his ears & is looking at me with stink eyes

so i smile at mr stanford showing lots of crocodile teeth, lock eyes on him & tell him "go bears" with a wink as we head down the par 5 1st fairway, never looking back

shocky got un boca grande#
Shocky1
MONSTER SILENT COMMITMENT ALERT:

https://instagr.am/p/CpX3mwIO8sMexclusive monster 2023/2024 mark madsen roster construction plan:

the ncca allows 13 schollys for men's basketball, last season the roster wuz as follows with new 2023 players in special font:

guards:
devin askew (not a true point guard, coach cal recruited him to kentucky as a 2)
joel brown (in graduate transfer portal, haas biz ad degree)
dejuan clayton (outta eligibility but aarp membership is in his future plans)
jarred hyder (in graduate transfer portal, legal studies degree)
rodney brown (2023 recommitment sharpshooter, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison)
mr silent commitment (2023 grad transfer, impact player with potential nba upside)

wings:
grant newell (the future of cal basketball)
jalen celestine (apparently healthy & ready to growl again)
sam alajiki (transfer portal to rice)
obinna anyanwu (in transfer portal)
monty bowser (how do u shoot 92.6% on free throws & 27.3% on 3 pointers?)
marsalis roberson (in transfer portal)

lars thieman (in graduate transfer portal, nutrition science major)
kuany kuany (in graduate transfer portal, sociology major)
nd okafor (huge athletic upside)
devin curtis (2023 recommitment bouncy post gotta live in the weight room & eat 5 meals a day)
fardaws "big maple" aimaq (2023 grad transfer from texas tech/utah valley, impact player with potential nba upside)

with the additions of fardaws aimaq & mr silent commitment (hint: he's not from canada) right now coach masden got 5 returning players & 4 2023 recruits for a total of 9 players

right now the bears got (unlike the last 6 seasons) got 5 legit hoopers/starters than will play big minutes, 2 huge upside guys in rodney brown & nd okafor & 2 developmental guys in monty bowser & devin curtis

this team could win 18+ games next season with this roster, coach madsen is constructing a championship basketball program in berkeley, still need another impact transfer player/junior college standout or two to bust thru the roof to a 2023 monster dream season

https://instagr.am/p/CpqZKRYPNHC
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

wifeisafurd said:

wifey, as a rater for all the major golf publications, i've played trent jones' dazante bay which indeed is a spectacular piece of property but unfortunately it's got an unwalkable cartball only routing, the cool par 3 in the foto is played & then requires a walk backwards retracing ur steps due to the peninsula nature of the hole

coore & crenshaw are the finest living golf architects (bill coore is the renoir of golf course architecture & my only true idol in life, he only lives a couple miles away in north scottsdale) & the cliffside cabot st lucia is the most eagerly anticipated new 2023 course in the world, the fotos suggest it got potential world top 25 upside but we shall see

on my last trip to the truly getaway beachside oasis of nobu cabo played the diamante dunes next door which used to be the cypress pointe of mexico thru the dunes but the ugly azz intrusion of housing has dropped it completely from world top 100 rankings

my favorite place to dine & do the hang in cabo is the tiny gordos, here's my restaurant review from back in the day: https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/replies/383754

flew into cabo san lucas sat nite, met my buddy tommy at the airport & we took a taxi downtown for a late nite dinner at gordos...gordos is a one room restaurant with maybe 12 chairs that serves the best shrimp & steak tacos on earth...the owner takes your order, cooks the food, delivers the meal to your table & then sings too...gotta love gordos

so we hit some range balls to loosen up this morning & hustle over to the 1st tee with our caddies at diamante's el cardonal, tiger woods' 1st golf course design which recently opened

but there are already two groups of dumb azzs standing by their golf carts (some of them smoking cigars) near the 1st tee, they are all wearing stanford gear, red shirts & hats...clearly they are a stanford group of some type

so the director of golf assesses the situation & walks over and tells the leader of the group, "my apologies mr winchester but we have 2 golf magazine raters who have both played the world's top 100 courses that are invited guests of mr jowdy (the developer of diamante) and it's very important that they both tee of first this morning in order to walk 36 holes today, please stand aside"

mr winchester is ******* pissed and barely nods his head ok...the other guys are grumbling & shuffle off the tee box

so tommy & i step onto the 1st tee as does mr winchester whose got his arms crossed, he's gonna see how good we are, there's gonna be wwiii if we slow down his two groups

we both blast tight draws down the middle of the fairway & hand our drivers to our caddies jesus & javier who are ready to roll

mr winchester has got smoke coming out of his ears & is looking at me with stink eyes

so i smile at mr stanford showing lots of crocodile teeth, lock eyes on him & tell him "go bears" with a wink as we head down the par 5 1st fairway, never looking back

shocky got un boca grande#
yes, not a great course to walk because of the routing between and over hillsides. Take a golf cart to enojiy the huge views. Also, have to agree on C&C being at the top of their game right now in golf design..
Shocky1

how do UNICORN left guards pull on sweeps to the right & knock the **** out of defenders???

check out #73, **** be real

91 premium#
Shocky1

sunday in the pines (go bears)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ColhAnrjccE
san francisco city college's head coach justin labagh's 6'8" 255 lbs te'jon sawyer is basically a younger (and better looking) version of former los angeles lakers mark madsen with a way better & elite 3 point shooting range with an unreal 42.9% on moneyballs (54 of 126 drained from behind the line) along with an 80% free throw stroke & a rugged as **** 6.9 rebounds per game

te'jon is interested in kinesiology & is a bill mellis/chad nightingale/jabari bird/javod best salesian grad & is cousins with the minnesota vikings freddie tagaloa

did u learn to swim at garfield when u wuz 5?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including san francisco where the trees r good)
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/ColhAnrjccE
san francisco city college's head coach justin labagh's 6'8" 255 lbs te'jon sawyer is basically a younger (and better looking) version of former los angeles lakers mark madsen with a way better & elite 3 point shooting range with an unreal 42.9% on moneyballs (54 of 126 drained from behind the line) along with an 80% free throw stroke & a rugged as **** 6.9 rebounds per game

te'jon is interested in kinesiology & is a bill mellis/chad nightingale/jabari bird/javod best salesian grad & is cousins with the minnesota vikings freddie tagaloa

did u learn to swim at garfield when u wuz 5?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including san francisco where the trees r good)

As a Salesian grad with a kinesiology degree I thought you were talking about me! Unfortunately my hs 3-point percentage was 0.
Shocky1
jb=salesian grad=berkeley grad=kinesiology major=not a dumb azz
Shocky1

the king of the hill leader of cal's monster offensive line, congrats on ur successful family move from denton to the bay area

https://instagr.am/p/CABkkeVDQfq
NVBear78
Shocky1 said:

the king of the hill leader of cal's monster offensive line, congrats on ur successful family move from denton to the bay area

https://instagr.am/p/CABkkeVDQfq
Great family pic! Reminds me of another young family of recent transplants, albeit from Iowa, that I met at my Church today.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CfSdJKSj6_Q
cal's monster offensive line UNICORN recruiting official visit update:

cam'ron johnson & his family's visit to the beautifully diverse san francisco bay area wuz full of love & information re: the cal football family along with the opportunity to tour the football/basketball residence houses, by all accounts it could not have gone better (expect monster news very soon tho he could take another official visit to a football factory next weekend)

houston's UNICORN is the most important recruit of the justin wilcox era, johnson would be the impact starting left guard than transforms cal's monster offensive line to an entirely different level for the california golden bears 2023 season opener against them north texas mean green in denton on saturday september 2nd

when coach bloesch wuz hired the shockster thought there might be a cultural adjustment period but that's not what's happening, mike is bringing a physical texas style of smashmouth football led by lone star native cindo to the candy azz soft left coast

cam'ron johnson=the UNICORN

yes sir, this **** is getting live, yes sir, let's ******* go

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CVrJrg6J5XL
stanford football 2024 junior day update:

absolutely abysmal attendance for new head coach taylor's 2024 junior day this weekend in palo alto, literally none of the top 10 o-line high school targets with high gpas that are on cal's monster offensive line 2024 big board attended this event

interesting to note that the bears only 2025 verbal commit at this time running back jojo solis (putting up unreal rushing numbers but lacks elite separation speed) did participate at the cards junior day
Shocky1
so who is grayshirt offensive tackle nick morrow?

morrow is a +1 athlete (for his towering legit 6'8" size) that the shockster saw play at thunderbird high school in phx last season, he literally ran away from safeties at tight end...sean manning, the head football coach at flagstaff high school (my summer club is nearby in the 7000 elevation town) told me at the end of july that morrow is a work out warrior from a great family of athletes & that he's currently bulked up to 265 lbs (played at around 250-255 lbs as a senior) and fully understands his future is at offensive tackle (and not tight end or defensive line)...nick got a 3.7 gpa, he's not a dumb azz

nick morrow interview: morrow is now 285 lbs, it's very odd that he states he thinks his optimal weight is only "5-10 more pounds" for right tackle, that makes no sense at all...if he can still maintain footspeed at 315+ lbs that would allow him to physically impose his will late in 4th quarters

as coach wilcox pointed out in an interview earlier during 2023 spring ball nick still looks kinda "skinny" with his 6'8" frame at 285 lbs, hopefully s&c coach brian johnson is gonna clearly outline/communicate a weight/strength development plan with specific goals in the very near future to hopefully get everyone on the same page

Shocky1

6'6" swing guard/wing freddy hicks in the transfer portal from the tarleton texans would solve a major piece of the puzzle in adding scoring punch to coach madsen's 2023 heavy playing rotation

hicks is a native of searcy arkansas & got 2 years of remaining eligibility, he wuz the wac freshmen of the year & last season wuz 2nd team all wac averaging 16.2 ppg on 43.7% field goals, 34% 3 pointers & 75.3% free throws along with leading his team with 6 rebounds per game...dude is a swiss army knife on the court & an entrepreneur off the court with his own clothing line fh2
http://freddyhicks.site/

yeah mad dog know all about freddy after he led his texans to a 19 point victory over utah valley with 17 points & 8 boards

freddy is not a dumb azz, he is majoring in kinesiology (got way more game than jb the chieftain), this decision got 50 year implications both on & off the court...dad freddy sr played at arkansas state back in the day & hopefully both he & his wife jennifer will encourage their son to be mentally limitless on the beautiful west coast in the diverse san francisco bay area with its amazing year round weather climate

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (with an opportunity to earn a degree that can open doors to creating generational wealth once the basketball stops bouncing)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CpvoHd2vdYk
which cal's monster offensive lineman is never gonna be a montana game warden in the freezing azz snow?

that would be tj sessions from menifee who is not like my favorite wyoming game warden joe pickett who is the lead character in the cj box series of arctic monkey rocky mountain adventures...yeah the monster devours at least a book a week, reading is a portal into new worlds & offers the opportunity for a lifetime of learning & imagination...playing video games/sports book betting, not so much...plus if u read with me & my doggys i will massage ur feet if ur a curvy brunette yoga female (and not a dude)

anyways check out the quotes re: tj from coach bloesch in jim's interview: "tj has got a ton of ability, he's super athletic...i'm excited about working with him, i think he can be a very good player for us"

yeah tj not gonna miss those bozeman winters, he's a fan of them california breeze

the underdog (someone who rebels against reality then becomes the most dangerous person on planet earth)#

tj sessions interesting & revealing quotes: "we learned a lot from last season...we have an edge about us, we're not gonna have another season like last year...coach bloesch is really good, he holds us accountable"
Shocky1

the 15th club#
Bowlesman80
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Shockey, I have you on ignore, so apologies if you've answered this elsewhere:

Can I buy RV insurance from you, or should I go with Progressive? What coverage limits do you recommend for an RV?

Also, the greater Phoenix area is a ****hole, so I'm hoping we could wrap up the insurance policy details online? I have no interest in coming to your neck of the parched desert.

TIA.

I, too, would be interested in RV insurance. I currently have Progressive, BTW.
"Just win, baby."
89Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Can I buy RV insurance from you, or should I go with Progressive? What coverage limits do you recommend for an RV?

Also, the greater Phoenix area is a ****hole, so I'm hoping we could wrap up the insurance policy details online? I have no interest in coming to your neck of the parched desert.

TIA.
Chapman, you continue to highlight what a loser you are.
Let it go!!!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

how did the bears get to this position where we might have an epic dream team collection of 4 & 5 star ballers/friends who might potentially lead cal to the final 4?

monty recongized that while jay john (formerly lute olson's tactical right arm) is a strong technician and teacher that the bears recruiting needed a jump start particularly as monty is not going to attend 200 hs/aau games a year...as recruits seemingly expect coaches to attend every game, recruiting has become a young coach's game...so monty moved john to the asst ad for basketball development which freed up the bears to have 3 tireless and relentless road warriors on the recruiting trail: decuire, gottlieb and monty jr

next move was to promote travis decuire to associate head coach...imo decruire will be the next head bb coach at cal...should be noted that when bird called to commit he called decuire 1st and then monty...numerous recruits including both bird and matthews have mentioned their strong relationships with decuire

then monty hired the perfect graduate manager, theo robertson (played tenancious d/consumate team player/high achievement student)...young players/recruits have already gravitated toward this likely future asst coach

roster clearing with the transfers of murray and rossi who both could see the handwriting on the wall that they were never going to play any meaningful minutes on sweet 16 and better teams...it should be pointed out that both are hardworking kids and that that they left in good academic standing which means the apr hit for cal will be minimzed

sami not qualifying by a mile (or a kilometer for that matter) also opened up another spot

so the bears are now left with 12 scholly players on the roster (13 allowed by the ncaa) with bak bak, smith and the thurminator all graduating which means we currently have 4 schollys to offer for 2013

with the humble ringleader jabari bird and his dad carl in the fold, jordan matthews (interested in haas biz ad, dad is an asst coach at ucla/former usf hc) hopefully commiting this weekend during his official visit, marcus lee's mother (moms know best) favoring cal the most and the bears still in the running for sammy singer (over 30 ppg avg as a jr, nov 10th official visit), german export/import schilling, blue collar jones, hamilton and maybe brown (dad is the lakers hc) and of course the grand prize, aaron gordon, cal recruiting is in a potentially spectacular position for success

you think the powe, ubaka, kately, and mcguire class was comparable?...other than ayinde, the rest were marginal students (and this is not a knock on leon powe whose unsettled early years are a source of inspiration in beating the odds) and the inevitable transfers/nba departures ensued

bird has a gpa over 3.00 and matthews rocks a 3.55 gpa...lee has a 3.2 gpa with an interest in child psychology with english & history as his best subjects and considered duke, gordon had stanford on his list, singer has a 3.4 gpa at an academically tough hs and is also considering both stanford and harvard...monty and decuire are recruiting great student athletes, not just great basketball players like braun's earlier class

2014 is also shaping up with the early commit from amhaad rorie, a seatle pg who is blowing up on the national scene with a 25 ppg avg as only a soph and a heady 3.8 gpa

hopefully local 5 star ivan rabb from bishop o'dowd will decide to be the ringleader for the 2015 class

#1 ranked public university in the world-university of california, berekeley

dominoes baby#

tequila, back in the day, shocky wrote this initial post for cal's monster class which became a massive obsession/journey of a lifetime which resulted in a thread with 5,000,000+ views which is the largest thread in the history of college basketball message boards & resulted in me attending almost 150 consecutive games home (which is still a 1500 mile roundtrip from north scottsdale) & away in my duties as the director of recruiting/gameday energy that resulted in treasured relationships that will last a lifetime

https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/1

i honestly thought from the bottom of my heart that with our monster recruited starting line up of t-wall at the 1, the bird at the 2, jaylen brown at the 3, ivan rabb at the 4, caleb swanigan (a silent commit) at the 5 and j-mat as the best 6th man in the nation with kam & the king as strong back up post players that we wuz gonna win a national championship in berkeley

and then for reasons that are still not 100% clear to me cal's monster class wuz terminated which came as an unsettling shock/kick in the azz

https://instagr.am/p/CqnyFlzMVzR
but that's life, shocky got walked to his car & everyone moved on, cal basketball wuz 3-28 last season (yawn)

the shockster now got new priorities in life that are a matter of life & death

still tryna keep an open mind re: potentially falling in love again (the future is unknowable for all of us), the construction of coach madsen's staff will be absolutely critical to the trajectory of the program (listed in alphabetical order):

ben braun: would be receptive to discussions re: a role with the new staff

jaylen brown: next contract could be the nba's supermax payout of $290,000,000+, my yoga buddy will not actively support cal basketball until there is a new athletic director

jay john: brilliant tactical right arm for both hall of famers lute olson & mike montgomery, the former oregon state head coach knows more about basketball than the last 2 head coaches combined multiplied by a 100...already under contract in athletic department

justin labagh: the former cal walk-on is the winningest coach in the history of college basketball, very happy at san francisco city college (now with chair status) & thinks mark madsen is "a great guy, a great person"

jordan mathews: playing very well right now overseas, thinks he can move up another euro level to a bigger stage pursuing his hoop dreams

adam mazarei: fast rising recruiter with coast roots: https://vucommodores.com/coach/adam-mazarei/

richard midgley: former bears sharpshooter is now a scout for the new jersey, would be receptive to discussing a potential position with the new staff

john montgomery: not looking likely right now, could be perceived as a conflict of interest

todd okeson: highly respected big coach developed fardaws aimaq & aziz bandaogo

leon powe: teams actively recruit against cal scaring players that "ur gonna flunk out in berkeley," leon as a former homeless kid living out of a car in oakland would be an absolute home run hire in speaking with moms on the recruiting trail that their sons can earn berkeley degrees

ivan rabb: the ncca created the 2 new development assistant coaching positions effective july 1st with the intent of getting former players to return to campus to earn their degrees, young ivee would be a perfect candidate to work with the bigs while finishing his last 2 years of academic work so he can hang his berkeley diploma next to his younger brother tamarik's diploma who went to a junior college before earning a coveted haas biz ad degree

jerome randle: offered a developmental coach position on the staff by coach madsen but cannot accept it at this time for non basketball related reasons, rome truly bleeds blue & gold

lou richie: the legendary bishop o'dowd head coach would be receptive to discussions with coach madsen, brian shaw has told him that mark wuz "the best teammate" in his nba career

theo robertson: interviewed with coach madsen, no decision yet

scott thom: the minnesota timberwolves performance coach would be a home run hire in returning him to the bay, a tireless worker that customizes his programs based upon the player's individual needs

ayinde ubaka: oakland's soul of mischief needs to finish off his berkeley degree

mr x: a former head coach who is older than madsen (47 years old) who will be hired as the associate head coach

this video kinda sums it all up, life is not linear, love u sweetie

the underdog (someone who rebels against reality then becomes the most dangerous person on earth#

congrats to mad dogs right arm associate head coach getting promoted at utah valley

bears staff coming together (connecting the dots)#
UrsineMaximus
Shock, we spent several days at Augusta National last week. Wonderful place and fortunately no trees fell on us!!
Shocky1
UrsineMaximus said:

Shock, we spent several days at Augusta National last week. Wonderful place and fortunately no trees fell on us!!

ursine, that's awesome, were u aware before this trip that augusta is such a junky truck stop kinda town?

the shockster has been fortune to play 15 rounds at augusta national and while it is not in my world top 10 rankings, (the fazio renovation work is not authentic alistair mackenzie) staying in the butler cabin off the 10th tee box & playing the courses (including the wonderful par 3 course which gets reimagined every couple years) is arguably in its totality the best golf experience on planet earth...although not a fan of the mandatory long pants that must be worn at all times & the dinner dress code of a jacket, clothes r for losers

the most underrated course in there south is next door at augusta country club, some wild greens & a tight walkable routing with a couple of shots played over rae's creek make for a fun day...the club paid for their most recent major renovation by selling a small parcel of land that augusta national utilized to add 40 yards in length to the iconic par 5 13th hole & also add an emergency perimeter road

also good to hear that ur quicker than exploding trees, u gonna play gunner on special teams for coach tine this season or wut?

Cal_79
PANTS ARE DUMB!
Shocky1

cal is in 1st place of the western intercollegiate at a sizzling 16 under par for the 1st round after a remarkable 7 under par 63 by aaron du yesterday, coach walter chun's team needs a strong finish in this tournament with many nationally ranked teams in order to qualify for the ncca tournament this season

coverage is on the golf channel, architecture buffs will observe how the alistar mackenzie beautifully natural bunkers framed by native grasses that were authentically restored by tom doak look nothing like the sterile bunkering at augusta national these days which is a fazio ruinivation fiasco of another mackenzie classic

https://instagr.am/p/CoxrEnkPt0i
yeah cal's next athletic director andrew mcgraw is a proud grad of pasatiempo high school, the school's mascot is a banana slug or something

fun fact: shocky once had sex on the bathroom sink in the women's room at the catalyst during a concert back in his college days (getting into haas biz school wuz less fun/more stressful than that nite's yoga activities), gotta luv santa cruz

surfs up (on the boardwalk)#
Oakbear
Shocky1 said:

Cal_79 said:

PANTS ARE DUMB!

79 is on the money (as usual)

shut up, shocky#
I get raIsed eyebrows and "DAD!!" pretty often from my daughters, but methinks you get them more often than I, if they have not just given up LOL
Shocky1
oak, my nyc daughter taylor just thinks all of my **** is funny & even sometimes takes me on her 1st dates (the monster likes asking guys what wut their gpa, the answers r revealing) in case they r boring (just wanna talk about themselves) but my denver law daughter shay thinks ima wildly inappropriate with no social filter or common sense and that someday an offended person(s) is gonna kick my yoga azz into a bloody pulp

my son just smiles & kinda imperceptibly shakes his head without saying anything
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CcyaxRGPJjf
coach madsen is targeting shooters & scorers in rebuilding the roster, his #1 target at guard is explosive/dynamic jalen cone who is a portal transfer from northern arizona university that is projected to take an official visit to berkeley this month

jalen averaged 17.6 ppg with a lethal 40.0% on 3 pointers & 86.2% on free throws, as a true freshman at virginia tech the walkertown north carolina native shot an unreal 45.7% on 3 pointers

as a guest of my golf buddy mr silverleaf sun angel (runs the asu nil program) the shockster wuz on the floor last november watching the jacks play the sun devils in tempe, cone is a +1 athlete that wuz noticeably quicker than the ncca tournament asu guards...he is not 6', he is kinda a scoring guard in a point guard body's but his ability to create separation is elite

just got off the phone with another golf buddy of mine (my summer golf club is in flagstaff, 7000+ elevation) who is a skyjacks booster, say jalen is a high character academically focused young man that got a beautiful 4 year old daughter ivy faith cone, needless to say nil dollars will be a key factor in this recruitment which has nationwide offers including west coast interest from stanford, santa barbara & san diego state

https://instagr.am/p/CiQw9IqvC0u
jalen cone got the ability/upside to go off for 40+ points on gamedays, for a team that struggled to score 50 points per game last season that's kinda important...nau played utah valley twice last season, coach madsen is very aware of jalen's skillset & potential value to the 2023 california golden bears

get buckets#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (a 50 year decision with the opportunity to build family generational wealth both on & off the court)
https://instagr.am/p/Cq57cnuJZvq
1st time in berkeley will be on official visit april 20-22nd, jalen luvs mad dog's nba style of play

former silent commit (gotta lotta stawberry on that jam)#
Chapman_is_Gone
89Bear said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

TIA.
Chapman, you continue to highlight what a loser you are.
Let it go!!!
Thanks, 89! Love ya!
Shocky1

this is 100% how you grow your fanbase of future season tix fans/nil donors

and's that why when the chancellor's office investigation of the absolutely spineless & worthless james arthur knowlton (who resents cal football & basketball and has redirected support funding away from both of these programs during his $1,300,000+ annual salary con artist run in berkeley which includes his adamant refusal to consent to any interviews/twitter activity) and his team of bureaucrats starting with his #2 jennifer simon-o'neil are walked to their cars, then andrew mcgraw (currently the director of football operations, berkeley grad) will be promoted to athletic director

free football & basketball season tixs for all berkeley students is the next step

andrew mcgraw gets it

investing in the future#
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CiQw9IqvC0u
jalen cone got the ability/upside to go off for 40+ points on gamedays, for a team that struggled to score 50 points per game last season that's kinda important...nau played utah valley twice last season, coach madsen is very aware of jalen's skillset & potential value to the 2023 california golden bears

get buckets#
https://instagr.am/p/Cq57cnuJZvq
Welcome Jalen Cone!

First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.