cal's monster offensive line

1,519,802 Views | 9916 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

no twitter posts or interviews with the con artist in the last 2 years, yeah he's kinda busy out of state further afar from berkeley as an absentee bureaucrat that is under investigation by the chancellor's office & all this confusing stuff he don't really understand (or probably even care about)

zero communication

worst athletic director in the united states of america (including ibiza)#
Shocky1

as a stinson beach high school grad this is shocky's favorite hiking trail on planet earth & on the backside of mt tam on the glorious walk down to the shimmering pacific ocean back in the day he got his 1st kiss (lots of tongue) of his life that did not involve a doggy

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that flip the flyer attire that females desire)
Shocky1

this is not denton (fall camp for biz trip starts next week)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BSUJiUPAMIn
of course there is zero communication from the con artist at this time about colorado's departure & the future of cal athletics

the irony is that knowlton's primary residence (he hates liberal berkeley & therefore rents while getting paid $1,300,000 as an absentee bureaucrat, jim had never been to california before his interview for this position) is in colorado springs so he's actually physically closer to this news to everyone other than my daughter shay/asu grad at denver law (who just completed her 4 week $30,000 major energy law firm summer deal, she will be interning this fall for a 1st time female federal judge)

knowlton is not well regarded within the athletic department, his inner circle consists of his close confidante & the department's #2 ranking bureaucrat jennifer simon-o'neil (who is also under investigation by the chancellor's office) who once told him he could go to prison if he didn't comply with her misinterpreted title ix expenditures for coach charmin's lavish wasted dollars east coast recruiting trip, the unqualified low energy markeisha everrett who got no clue how to successfully market cal football & basketball or the vital importance of offering free tixs to all students in order to organically grow the future fan/donor base & cfo tom lowry (nice guy but also hates revenue sports like knowlton) who wuz recruited from the air force administration

but no worries the monster is gonna fill that void with an update, ok?

shocky had breakfast at jj's deli (luv the egg salad sandwich on lightly toasted sourdough along with apple slices & a 32 oz green drink from sprouts across the street) with a golf buddy mr silverleaf sun angel who is the lead funding donor for asu's nil program...after we successfully took care of a biz matter (nothing to do with athletics), he shared with me his thoughts on the pac 12 which are as follows:

arizona is gonna be the next program to depart the pac 12 for the big 12, this is gonna take a couple of weeks to work thru the arizona board of regents but it's gonna happen...asu & arizona are not indivisible with respects to conference affiliations

asu prez michael crow (mr sun angel got him on speed dial) is immensely proud of his recent success in getting asu recognized as a aau (american association of universities, this is as important achievement/designation to university presidents as gaining a world top 100 golf course ranking is to golf course owners/board of directors) institution

he doesn't believe crow wants to be affiliated with the big 12 & their truck stop academic skools with low gpa dumb azzs

so asu like utah will stick with the pac 12 while holding out for a big 10 invitation someday in the future, he actually thinks both cal & stanford are ahead in the waiting line

oregon & washington are also not seriously interested in the big 12 (but will publicly posture otherwise to negotiate favorable non pro rata shares of future pac 12 revenues) & also awaiting a potential big 10 invitation...he thinks there are multiple big 10 prezs that will blackball the ducks because of their unethical unremorseful reputation for cheating in recruiting but use the eugene small media marketplace as the public reason for their nay vote

long term both oregon state & washington state r ******, they are low academic schools in the middle of nowhere...me & hollywood r gonna need to accelerate the development of "fast times at the coos bay flying beaver convenience store" sooner than later...yeah payton stewart & david abajian r making 50 year decisions, they r gonna be ******

once the pac 12 media deal which will be heavy streaming (which is the future of college athletics with younger viewers) is in place, then offers will be extended to both smu & san diego state to replace colorado & arizona which will keep the pac 12 in place for the near future...the net result with be effectively a wash, 2 in & 2 out, whataburger

mr silverleaf buys & sells companies the way shocky goes thru plastic green perrier bottles at t-rex yoga & thinks the majority of pac 12 fans don't seem to fully understand the upheaval going on right now with media companies (which is being accelerated by the writer's strike) & that espn will eventually default on their over bought/valued college football portfolio payments in the future as those under 30 continue to cut the cord to linear tv in favor of streaming

my takeaway in all of this is that coach wilcox & coach madsen gotta keep their teams together & focused on the one thing that they can control, their upcoming seasons...both programs are poised with the recent infusions of much needed key talent (such as unicorns matthew wykoff & barrett miller to cal's monster offensive line) to successfully compete for 100% critically needed turnaround winning seasons to energize the cal fanbase (including donors who are kinda losing interest)

r u gonna be in denton?
AZ Bear
Interesting take from Mr. Sun Angel. My reaction is that all this uncertainty sucks, but maybe it all works out. Losing Arizona would be a big hit for basketball in the Pac, no? Even though SDSU had a lot of hoops success in recent years, U of A is a basketball blue blood.

I can't worry about it. It will work out....not necessarily well for Cal, but it will work out in some fashion...
juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

of course there is zero communication from the con artist at this time about colorado's departure & the future of cal athletics

the irony is that knowlton's primary residence (he hates liberal berkeley & therefore rents while getting paid $1,300,000 as an absentee bureaucrat, jim had never been to california before his interview for this position) is in colorado springs so he's actually physically closer to this news to everyone other than my daughter shay/asu grad at denver law (who just completed her 4 week $30,000 major energy law firm summer deal, she will be interning this fall for a 1st time female federal judge)

knowlton is not well regarded within the athletic department, his inner circle consists of his close confidante & the department's #2 ranking bureaucrat jennifer simon-o'neil (who is also under investigation by the chancellor's office) who once told him he could go to prison if he didn't comply with her misinterpreted title ix expenditures for coach charmin's lavish wasted dollars east coast recruiting trip, the unqualified low energy markeisha everrett who got no clue how to successfully market cal football & basketball or the vital importance of offering free tixs to all students in order to organically grow the future fan/donor base & cfo tom lowry (nice guy but also hates revenue sports like knowlton) who wuz recruited from the air force administration

shocky had breakfast at jj's deli (luv the egg salad sandwich on lightly toasted sourdough along with apple slices & a 32 oz green drink from sprouts across the street) with a golf buddy mr silverleaf sun angel who is the lead funding donor for asu's nil program...after we successfully took care of a biz matter (nothing to do with athletics), he shared with me his thoughts on the pac 12 which are as follows:

arizona is gonna be the next program to depart the pac 12 for the big 12, this is gonna take a couple of weeks to work thru the arizona board of regents but it's gonna happen...asu & arizona are not indivisible with respects to conference affiliations

asu prez michael crow (mr sun angel got him on speed dial) is immensely proud of his recent success in getting asu recognized as a aau (american association of universities, this is as important achievement/designation to university presidents as gaining a world top 100 golf course ranking is to golf course owners/board of directors) institution

he doesn't believe crow wants to be affiliated with the big 12 & their truck stop academic skools with low gpa dumb azzs

so asu like utah will stick with the pac 12 while holding out for a big 10 invitation someday in the future, he actually thinks both cal & stanford are ahead in the waiting line

oregon & washington are also not seriously interested in the big 12 (but will publicly posture otherwise to negotiate favorable non pro rata shares of future pac 12 revenues) & also awaiting a potential big 10 invitation...he thinks there are multiple big 10 prezs that will blackball the ducks because of their unethical unremorseful reputation for cheating in recruiting but use the eugene small media marketplace as the public reason for their nay vote

long term both oregon state & washington state r ******, they are low academic schools in the middle of nowhere...me & hollywood r gonna need to accelerate the development of "fast times at the coos bay flying beaver convenience store" sooner than later...yeah payton stewart & david abajian r making 50 year decisions, they r gonna be ******

once the pac 12 media deal which will be heavy streaming (which is the future of college athletics with younger viewers) is in place, then offers will be extended to both smu & san diego state to replace colorado & arizona which will keep the pac 12 in place for the near future...the net result with be effectively a wash, 2 in & 2 out, whataburger

mr silverleaf buys & sells companies the way shocky goes thru plastic green perrier bottles at t-rex yoga & thinks the majority of pac 12 fans don't seem to fully understand the upheaval going on right now with media companies (which is being accelerated by the writer's strike) & that espn will eventually default on their over bought/valued college football portfolio payments in the future as those under 30 continue to cut the cord to linear tv in favor of streaming

my takeaway in all of this is that coach wilcox & coach madsen gotta keep their teams together & focused on the one thing that they can control, their upcoming seasons...both programs are poised with the recent infusions of much needed key talent (such as unicorns matthew wykoff & barrett miller to cal's monster offensive line) to successfully compete for 100% critically needed turnaround winning seasons to energize the cal fanbase (including donors who are kinda losing interest)

r u gonna be in denton?

I agree and have stated elsewhere that both ESPN and Fox way overpaid for B1G and SEC rights and will either default or renegotiate those deals within 2 years time. Disney is looking to sell ESPN. Would be interesting if Apple does the Pac deal as expected then buys ESPN and wraps that all into one huge deal…or Fox a sports for that matter. Sun Angel is correct that TB as we know it is in virtual free fall at the moment and there's no telling what the landscape will be. Oddly enough, Apple has planted their flag in live sports thru their MLS deal which also includes a slice for Messi - they're in it for the kk g haul and have the money to stay forever if they want.
DiabloWags
Shocky1 said:

The only "update" that I want to see before Labor Day is that Knowlton and Simon-O'Neill are FIRED.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Shocky1
Quote:

colorado just bolted for $31m... so looks like $50m is a bit above current market rates
wrong nikey, colorado just bolted for a future promissory revenue stream of $31m, that's not gonna happen in the real world when sold/bankrupt media company college football contracts are renegotiated or voided

there's about as good a chance as a circling the drain espn financially fulfilling its big 12 contract as eugene country club ever returning to the us top 100 rankings or shocky learning a handstand (t-rexs can do headstands), got it?

apple is the future (an uncomfortable truth for old people watching tv on their sofa)#
Shocky1

fyi, there's zero chance the proposed pac 12 & acc merger makes any financial sense (profit margins, roi, etc.) for espn, this is only gonna happen in barbieland

harebear
Shocky, have you ever heard M.E. speak? She does not seem low energy in the least. The opposite in fact.

Also, how would the free ticket thing even work when there are over 45K students and the venue holds 12K (including a 900 seat student section)? Any student can get in free but they have to stand in line and be one of the first 900?
Also the most recent pricing I could find on "thebenchcal"'s Instagram was $99 for Football & Men's Basketball combo pass. That's a heck of a deal already. Maybe the issue is that people are buying the Combo Passes and then not going to every game so then that seat is not available to be sold or given to someone else? Maybe a current student like eastcoastie could weigh in.

With Madsen and his stellar staff and outstanding recruiting class on board we should see a big uptick in ticket sales and attendance. I'm super pumped about the season.
Shocky1
hare, job performance evaluations should be based on results which are usually exceeded by high energy individuals, not the rapidity of the delivery of trope bureaucratic unfulfilled promises that at the end of the day don't mean ****

markeisha everrett has failed by every metric possible in selling more football & basketball tixs, ok?...and that's despite multiple professional sports teams departing/planning to depart the east bay space & the san francisco giants/golden state warriors tixs unaffordable for most families/non affluent individuals...she avoids internal meetings (which is a clear sign of a lazy azz person) & relies on the non imaginative efforts of vasileios ilopoulos who don't got a clue on how to market games to non berkeley grads despite being one himself

everett is also wasteful with department dollars which is why the con artist thru his cfo tom lowry borrowed $11,000,000 instead of cutting costs/teams...she's got a 11 person communications team that could be rightsized to 2-3 individuals with the coaches of the non revenue sports writing their own calbears.com gameday reports which are read by almost nobody other than the friends & families of the players...this is bureaucratic bloat at its worst

a major point of emphasis for the #1 ranked public university in the world is accepting students from very low socioeconomic backgrounds that will become the 1st person in their extended family to graduate from college, this reality is also apparently impacting haas biz ad school applications decisions too

these young people (who often didn't attend high school football or basketball games in their quests to achieve 4.5+ gpas/scholarships at their schools in often blighted neighborhoods) literally don't go any money so your comment that student tixs are only 99 bucks is kinda outta touch with their harsh economic realities

if u never went to a game in high school & now ur broke as **** in college, why would you pay 99 bucks for "bench" seats?

everrett (who also tried to move the few college students in haas last season to behind the basket which impacts their ability to create a hostile home court advantage) is the pivotal obstructionist to offering free tixs to all students in order to build a future pipeline of season tix holders/donors...it's basically an investment in the future & when i rigorously studied (which included communications with 20+ tix directors nationwide) college basketball attendance best practices during my cal's monster class era of almost 11,000 in the haas on average gamedays it wuz very apparent that san diego state's free games for students is a dynamic progressive gameplan & likely contributed to this year's aztecs playing in the final four

hare, u can still like markeisha & still also think she's a worthless bureaucrat...fyi ima fan of the sr director of sales operations dustin coder who is 100% customer focused

selling tixs requires a well conceived & energetic masterplan by relentless passionate believers in today's fiercely competitive marketplace, just winning games is not enough anymore
JTfromClash
Sounds like FSU is preparing to challenge the GOR
Shocky1

jt, ur rite florida state along with miami, clemson, virginia, nc state, north carolina & virginia tech have been tole by their attorneys that their gor (grant of rights) agreement gotta lotta loopholes for escapability...meanwhile the attorneys for the acc have tole them that the gor is an airtight lockdown (kinda like nohl williams) contract

billable hours (2 tixs to paradise for attorneys or those who think clothes r for losers)#
HoopDreams
I never liked those Buffalo slots anyway

Shocky1

Official announcement from the empty desk of the Athletic Director:

Greetings Cal Bears Fans!

As someone who lives almost half the year in Colorado Springs while building up my real estate empire here while commuting to the kinda Commie Bay Area, I share your deep disappointment with yesterday's news that was relayed to me today that Colorado is departing from the Pac 12.

No doubt it's going to be significantly more challenging for me to expense my trip homes for key Rocky Mountain Wednesday Night Senior League hockey matches on a go forward basis.

Our student athletes in all of our non revenue sports just set a world record for the most trash bags ever collected on Telegraph Avenue plus I've directed my CFO to borrow $11,000,000 to ensure my $1,300,000 annual salary checks are safeguarded from the likelihood of diminished future revenue flows.

Go Bears!!!

General James Arthur Knowlton

sit down & shut the **** up, shocky (stormin' the floor is against the rules)#
Shocky1
mb, multiple mcdonalds all americans all read cal's monster class daily when they wuz in high school at this then inclusive site that could be read for free by recruits, their friends & families along with potentially thousands of new cal basketball fans particularly those without any berkeley affiliations...that biz model has changed to a premium deal & the millions of views for cal's monster class are all in the rearview mirror now

but i've reached out to share/potentially reengage my energy for this program & will await feedback...but no the monster has not assisted with any nil or recruiting efforts for the basketball program & jaylen is not involved with any practice facility fundraising at this time

the magic of cal basketball#
Shocky1

unicorns at work (biz trip to denton)#
Shocky1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and the melting pot of poly bad azzs & 2 tens)#
Shocky1

https://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/ngt/players/vladimir-pavlovic/010331/

welcome to berkeley 2023 6'3" point guard vladimir palovic

https://instagr.am/p/CnY8k52qr2b
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including serbia)
Shocky1
one time cal prospect manasse itete from modesto central catholic just flipped from usc to florida state

nil $ tax free#
Big C
Shocky1 said:

one time cal prospect manasse itete from modesto central catholic just flipped from usc to florida state

nil $ tax free#

Raise your hand if you feel sad for the Trojans!

(funny, i don't see any hands up... )
Shocky1

100% (hype video should be reedited to 1.38 seconds)#
Shocky1

academic ambition (the time is now for everything)#
Shocky1

stormin' the field (shocky & max homa's birthday celebration under scorpio skies at the epicenter of the universe)#
Shocky1
harebear said:

shocky, wilcox is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.43 GPA and scored a 1090 on the PSAT

major california golden bear football announcement:

coach wilcox has communicated to me that all cal's monster offensive line trench workers with a gpa higher than his 3.43 in high school will receive a brand ******* new apple i phone 14 (way better than a flip phone!) tomorrow morning at his office so be there early & bring ur yoga mat, ok?

https://instagr.am/p/rdG-nWHiYF
u will not be eligible for his gift unless ur rockin' a cal lid, this is gonna happen, don't be a dumb azz

and who knew justin is also the lead singer for blur?...don't let the british accent, nerdy as **** glasses or the neck tats mislead u, it's him...trust me he's never gonna hit his tee ball onto the island green or something

the magic of cal football (gonna shine a light on ur eyes, a love letter for the ages, ru gonna shine it back on me?)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cgx1PrMNsv7

the long road back to the pga tour:

brandon hagy 11 under par tied for 59th this week on the korn ferry tour

averaging 314+ yards on drives is great but hitting only 25 of 56 fairways es no bueno

should've never left north scottsdale (whisper rock) for charlotte

cal is a golf school#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CrzZt2UrVT_
2023 oscar's leading candidates:

best movie: "fast times at the coos bay flying beaver convenience store"

best actor: matthew cindric

best actress: any curvy brunette yoga female with a ponytail

best executive producer: brian driscoll

best UNICORNS in a documentary: matthew wykoff & barrett miller

best poly bad azz: sioape vatikani

best actor in a detective murder mystery: brayden rohme

best documentary producer from montana: tj session

most improved actor: trent "4 fingers" ramsey

best bigfoot drama: everett johnson

best courageous role model: dylan jemtegaard

best hispanic actor: ender aguilar

best mall of america special effects: bastian swinney

best junior college actor: martin tine

best documentary about the grand canyon: nick morrow

best role reversal: jaedon roberts

best los angeles actor: frederick williams iii

best looking extras: colin hamilton, dashaun harris, joshua stovall, tyler murphy

haters on my body (shake 'em off)#
Shocky1

max homa: ranked #7 in the world, ryder cup assistant coach freddy couples let it slip that homa is a lock for the usa team in late september in italy...hopefully max still defends his fortinet championship in yountville 2 weeks prior to the ryder cup

colin morikawa: ranked #23 in the world, needs a strong finish in august to make the usa ryder cup team...one of a half dozen guys competing for the 3 undecided captain picks along with allison stokkes' husband

byeong hun an: ranked #79 in the world & #52 in the fed ex standings, ben needs to play well in the next 2 tournaments to make the field for the 2nd round of the fed ex playoffs which includes those within the top 50 in the standings

michael kim: ranked #136 in the world & #91 in the fed ex standings, michael needs a great tournament this week at the wyndham to make the playoffs the following week which includes those within the top 70 in the standings...in a strong position to retain his pga card this fall which is awarded to those within the top 125

got it?

https://instagr.am/p/CvVQHgWJzM3
socaltownie
Shocky1 said:

nil $ tax free#
LOL. Actually one of the things I am quasi-gleefully waiting for (not a fan of NIL, just pay them!) is when students lacking support from their "collectives" suddenly are hit with tax bills/liens.
Shocky1

shocky's yoga buddy (is a +2 athlete with quick twitch movements refined thru his work on the mat)#
AZ Bear
Denton Tickets

Who is going to Denton to watch Sam Jackson's Cal debut?

I am considering bringing my family out for the game. Does anyone know which section(s) of the North Texas stadium are likely to have the most visiting Cal fans?

In the past when I've traveled for Cal games (Tennessee, Utah, ASU, UofA) we've just bought tickets wherever we could find them and were usually buried among hostile fans of the home team. It would be fun - especially for my kids - to be near a hearty contingent of Cal fans.

I saw that Denton is only 28 minutes from DFW airport, so this would not be as difficult a trip as I'd originally imagined. Also, their stadium holds a cozy 35,000 or so, and there seem to be ample tickets still available. It seems like an awesome place to watch a game (heat and humidity aside. Yeah, other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?).

And how awesome to watch the Bears we've been talking about for months play in person a week earlier than our first home game?!
Shocky1

zony, that's awesome ur considering roadtripping with ur family to the exciting 1st game of the sam jackson era of cal football...with a 3:00 pm kickoff in denton u could fly out on southwest non stop from sky harbor that morning at either 5:25 am or 7:05 am & then fly home sunday afternoon, not too complicated

watching jaydn ott run with the football behind coach bloesch's upgraded/developed cal's monster offensive line is gonna be fun...when jaydn touches the ball i literally hold my breath each time in anticipation that he might get even the slightest blocking crease in the line & then he's running at the speed of light in open space towards an unknowable future, right?...and with sam in the backfield too, teams won't be able to spy on jaydn no more, it's a numbers game

celebrating the magic of cal football particularly in hostile venues that are further afar is life changing, es no bueno watching on tv in the same way watching porn by urself is not as great as wild azz sex (failure to do so makes some people kinda grumpy or something but that's their choice not mine)

anyways me & one of my golf buddies slim wadie (a creighton grad but he's traveled with me to ole miss, northwestern, etc. for multiple epic bears victories, he's an honorary bear) are gonna head out to dallas on thursday for 5 rounds (all walking, we're almost +1 athletes) including the new gil hanse course at pga frisco (they got a brand new omini resort that's just opening too)

hope to see u in calveston, amigo

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world (for seabirds flying in the sun)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

r u gonna be in denton?
mr sun angel update:

asu is expecting a pac 12 offer sheet tomorrow from apple streaming services of $20m to $25m on the high end subject to subscription goals being exceeded with apple taking over the pac 12 network & tryna sell games to linear tv such as espn, cartoon network, etc.

as mentioned above the sun devils key decision makers still think arizona will bail for the big 12, they know they got zero chance of ever being invited to the big 10 or sec

if george k can keep the remaining 8 schools together (which mr sun angel thinks is probable), then offers will go out to san diego & smu with unlv in the running if the aztecs or ponys pass on the pac 12 offers...in that torrey pines dr adela de la torre (got 3 berkeley degrees) is arguably the lead candidate to replace chancellor christ when she retires in june of 2024 san diego state is a near lock to accept the pac 12 offer...replacing colorado & arizona with san diego state & smu or unlv is a wash, whataburger

the ongoing endeavor driven rumours (scripted by berkeley grad karen brodkin) are 100% garbage times stories: there are no big 10 offers to oregon & washington and there's not gonna be an acc merger with circling the financial drain espn offering more money...most of the threads on this board re: conference realignment scenarios r not based on any substance

a rock solid berkeley source update:

if george k cannot keep the remaining 8 schools together, then chancellor christ intends to take cal independent instead of joining a lower food chain conference...with the colorado spring based absentee con artist tryna buy homes for his kids as his #1 focus, negotiating a highly complicated independent media deal would be an absolute ****show

there is zero financial funding in place for the con artist's basketball/quidditch practice facility that's been promised for years by him to unsuspecting students, donors & new coaches alike...his untruthful statements r not fooling anybody internally anymore

shocky's bottom line:

there's gonna be significantly less revenues for the athletic department in the forseeable future & that's why knowlton's decision in fiscal year 2022 to borrow $11,000,000 wuz financial malpractice...apologists will argue that borrowing money from the central campus is a standard operating mechanism, these are not ordinary times & the "good ol' days" of collegiate athletics (for schools not already in the sec or big 10) are firmly in the rearview mirror

the financial reality for the cal athletic department is significantly less revenues in the future primarily from declining media rights revenues & donations to the athletic department due to the growth of nil fundraising & the aging (and fatigued) berkeley donor community which is not gaining any traction (building a pipeline) with younger future megadonors...the fake berkeley fundraising numbers are not dollars that are actually collected, ok?

so whether it be the con artist & his evil as **** confidante jennifer simon-o'neil continuing their bureaucratic wayward lack of vision or new leadership such as andrew mcgraw as the next athletic director, cal will no longer be able to field 30+ teams (many of them underperforming for years) & will need to cut teams/reduce expenses

the next athletic director will need to quickly work within title ix constraints in revamping the currently bloated athletic department with the following teams in a new much more streamlined operation that competes for championships:

1. football
2. men's basketball
3. men's swimming & diving
4. men's water polo
5. men's golf
6. men's tennis
7. women's basketball
8. softball
9. women's soccer
10. women's swimming & diving
11. women's water polo
12. women's volleyball
13. women's golf
14. women's tennis
15. women's rowing

baseball & both track and field programs would be terminated with current schollys honored thru graduation...men's rugby & men's rowing would become club sports, fully expect jack clark to go nuclear on this necessary decision in his predictable myopic rage to defend his turf

not biz as usual in berkeley (or the pac 12)#

wc22
I think we would want to preserve Men's Rowing. But I see the Title IX issue. Maybe there is an NIL workaround.
JTfromClash
Cal Women's Gymnastics is peaking right now. Should be a top 5 squad next season maybe even a top 3. And with top 10 recruiting classes coming in, the program will be sustaining success .
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.