cal's monster offensive line

1,550,541 Views | 10042 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pga update: michael kim is tied for 9th at 11 under par & james hahn is tied for 27th place at 8 under par heading into saturday's 3rd round in cabo san lucas
Shocky1
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CvoW48mOFVK
thx to jason kidd's financial support of her aau team jasonkiddselect, gabby abigor from caldecott tunnel high school in walnut creek is gonna be the next great cal's women's basketball player...not playing tuff completion in high school but still averaging 25+ ppg, 18+ rebounds per game & 9+ blocks per game is unreal but more importantly watch her quick twitch +1 athleticism & raw strength is the playing video highlights

https://instagr.am/p/CzM0X2mPvsH
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including ibiza & contra costa county)
Jason Kidd with the assist!

Shocky1

longtime reader of cal's monster class (and elephant poop schedules)#
Shocky1
the pac 12's #2 tackler kaleb elarms-orr will not play today
Shocky1
inside backer muelu iosefa is also not gonna play so with jackson sirmon out for the season +1 athlete cade uluave, nate rutchena, blake antzoulatos & hunter barth are gonna get snaps
Shocky1
with isaiah ifanse out my boys ashton stredick & javian "the jet" thomas are gonna get carries behind jaydn ott
Shocky1

the takers (followed by the givers, sigh)#
Shocky1

key takedown of a potential ducks fumble recoverer by david reese

THE TAKERS (kick, scoop & score)#
Shocky1
oaktown's jet is the real ******* deal

pound for ground#
Shocky1
mateen from legoland high school is nails#
Shocky1
them north texas mean greenies (3-6) got beeped 37-29 by them texas san antonio roadrunners

north texas would be an ideal 2 (games in berkeley) for 1 (game in denton) starting with the 2024 season
Strykur
Shocky1 said:

north texas would be an ideal 2 (games in berkeley) for 1 (game in denton) starting with the 2024 season
We are already going to Dallas regularly with SMU, don't see the point in playing North Texas anymore, play a Texas school in another metro, i.e. Rice in Houston, UTSA in San Antonio, etc.
Shocky1
^ strykur, right now we got only 6 home games for the 2024 season, north texas visiting berkeley for a 7th game at memorial stadium would be ideal...agreed there's no need to travel to denton in 2024 with smu already on the schedule
Shocky1
multiple sources have tole me that knowlton is not fully comprehending the need for bowl eligibility victories & is lobbying for a game with notre dame for the 4th still to be determined out of conference game
Strykur
Shocky1 said:

multiple sources have tole me that knowlton not fully comprehending the need for bowl eligibility victories is lobbying for a game with notre dame for the 4th still to be determined out of conference game
If it's in Berkeley I would not mind anyway...
Shocky1
the auburn tigers (5-4, hosting the bears on september 7, 2024) did not sing out of tune 31-15 against the high gpa vanderbilt commodores (2-8)
Shocky1
the idaho vandals (7-2) tagged 27-13 the montana state frizzlies (0-9)
Shocky1
oregon is not gonna play oregon state in 2024, there's no benefit for any current pac 12 school to pay the beavers or cougars anymore

smart scheduling (ishould not involve knowlton)#
Shocky1

physical downfield block by brian hightower springs the td

pound for ground (behind the steadily developing cal's monster offensive line)#
Shocky1
lachlan wilson's punts this season are getting progressively lower in trajectory, weather today is an issue but also a lack of leg strength is contributing to the lack of hangtime...bears getting outputnted big time

will be interesting to see if marshall cherrington decides to try to flip 4.71 gpa all american/asu commit kanyon floyd

bryan anger management (starts at horizon high school)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CinJIYorcYG
prayers up for the jet#
Shocky1
pga tour update: michael kim is tied for 7th at 15 under par after a solid 68 today heading into tomorrow's final round in cabo san lucas, he's hit 95%+ of the fairways & 85%+ of the greens this tournament
Shocky1
next fall visiting memorial stadium san diego state aztecs (3-6) got lego landed 42-34 in overtime by the kinda mediocre utah state aggies (4-5)

the 2024 california golden bears got 2 winnable non conference games against san diego state & uc davis in berkeley and let's be real here playing at auburn will be a tuff game but with the tigers non explosive offense not an impossible potential win

so getting a 4th winnable non conference game (and not the dumb azz notre dame game that knowlton is tryna pursue) is really critical for bowl eligibility...a 3-1 preseason (with an opportunity for 4-0) sets up the bears for the critical 1st season in the acc & an essential bowl game

and the acc schedule is charmin soft compared to this season's brutal pac 12 gauntlet with future nfl quarterbacks

home schedule: marquee match up is when miami (6-2) visits memorial stadium...north carolina state (5-3) will be a battle but syracuse (4-5) & the big game against stanford are both excellent opportunities for wins

road schedule: the toughest match up of the 2024 season will be traveling to florida state (9-0)...the other roadtrips to smu, pittsburgh (2-7) & wake forest (4-5) are all potential wins

look, the clinically depressed among u r still gonna be clinically depressed & that's ok...just don't end it all before then, ok?

namastae

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

next fall visiting memorial stadium san diego state aztecs (3-6) got lego landed 42-34 in overtime by the kinda mediocre utah state aggies (4-5)

the 2024 california golden bears got 2 winnable non conference games against san diego state & uc davis in berkeley and let's be real here playing at auburn will be a tuff game but with the tigers non explosive offense not an impossible potential win

so getting a 4th winnable non conference game (and not the dumb azz notre dame game that knowlton is tryna pursue) is really critical for bowl eligibility...a 3-1 preseason (with an opportunity for 4-0) sets up the bears for the critical 1st season in the acc & an essential bowl game

and the acc schedule is charmin soft compared to this season's brutal pac 12 gauntlet with future nfl quarterbacks

home schedule: marquee match up is when miami (6-2) visits memorial stadium...north carolina state (5-3) will be a battle but syracuse (4-5) & the big game against stanford are both excellent opportunities for wins

road schedule: the toughest match up of the 2024 season will be traveling to florida state (9-0)...the other roadtrips to smu, pittsburgh (2-7) & wake forest (4-5) are all potential wins

look, the clinically depressed among u r still gonna be clinically depressed & that's ok...just don't end it all before then, ok?

namastae

The cure for people's depression???? Justin being walked to his car!!!
Shocky1
coach wilcox's #1 priority this offseason is gonna have to be hiring a full time special teams coach

cannot think of a single punt or kickoff return of note this season

coverage on punts & kickoffs has ranged from mediocre to abysmal

close games are often determined by special teams plays, this part time special teams coaching **** is not working & needs to result in the hiring of a 100% dedicated st coach who is working 24/7/365 to significantly improving this unit's season after season predictable outcome of getting outplayed in almost every single game

vic's part time gig is not working#
Shocky1
89, there's zero chance there's money for that to happen, the killer whales r fatigued

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

89, there's zero chance there's money for that to happen, the killer whales r fatigued

Maybe Justin could do the honorable thing and head off into the sunset...
Do some fishing and yoga in the Northwest.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

this saturday morning shocky went to courtney's fun outfield yoga event (she wuz truly in her element) at the salt river fields (spring training home of the dbacks or something)
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17898123008810124/

the following is a loose transcript of my sorta telepathic conversation afterwards at the tree fort with my doggys when i walked into the kitchen with my golden bear blue yoga mat & sandals with major grass clippings on the way to dropping them in the pool for a little cleaning

benji (see foto above, he's 100% like his human shocky, both annoying as **** & loveable): hey, slow down there big guy, what's up with the grass clippings?...did you go on a lucky leash hike without us?...did you get lost?

shocky: benji, this morning's yoga class wuz for humans, not doggys, sorry

benji (sniffing everything like a maniac): what, i don't believe you...who would not wanna include me?...plus this grass is very suspicious with its high fertilizer content and no doggy pee smells, is this grass from uranus or something?

beauty (benji's tiny black furball sister, just rescued/adopted her, couldn't split them up forever): relax benji, daddy can take us for a walk now before his bears game

misty mae (an oldy but goody): hey, stella & mugsy (the cats) ate part of my breakfast!

shocky: ay caramba, where's the lucky leashes?

who saved who?#

conversation with the doggys after our morning mountain hike a couple of minutes ago, a successful venture with no cacti in our paws

benji: hey big guy, how come i'm not invited to noon yoga, what about me?

shocky: benji, what would you even do at class?

benji: well, for starters i would warmly greet everyone & make sure they had plenty of water in their dishes

beauty: benji, be nice to daddy, we can do yoga in the backyard while he's gone, ok?

benji: beauty, that's not the same thing!

misty mae: hey, when you guys are done talking about this stupid yoga can we get some breakfast served around here?

shocky: look, benji, yoga classes are for humans but i'll tell you what, next time we do an afternoon nap you can be the sofa king & get first choice on the cloud

benji (leaping up in excitement): yes!!!

stella & mugsy (licking their paws & shaking their heads from their perches on the kitchen counter)

doggy drama with scrappy doo#

benji is sitting here on the cloud at the tree fort along with his little sis beauty & grumpy misty mae while stella & mugsy sit safely further afar & asked me to tell u that in watching the bears next 3 opponents in ucla, stanford & washington state that they all got sorry azz DOG FOOD offenses

bow wow cougars, cardinals & bruins offenses (but can coach sirmon stop them?)#
Shocky1
89, well if that ever happens justin will have to all the driving since his fishin'/drinkin' buddy mark few got a dui at the lake

https://instagr.am/p/rdG-nWHiYF
island par 3s got swirly winds in the fall (take an extra club & lower the ball flight trajectory)#
philbert
Shocky1 said:

multiple sources have tole me that knowlton is not fully comprehending the need for bowl eligibility victories & is lobbying for a game with notre dame for the 4th still to be determined out of conference game
Historically, ND has only come to CA once a year, rotating between Furd and $C. They're already going to $C next year. I'd be surprised if they'd agree to another CA trip. That means Cal would likely have to travel to ND. That would be idiotic and JK should be fired on the spot.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CinJIYorcYG
prayers up for the jet#
great news: the jet is talking to the docs & got body movement, love this guy

not dancing yet#
sycasey
philbert said:

Shocky1 said:

Historically, ND has only come to CA once a year, rotating between Furd and $C. They're already going to $C next year. I'd be surprised if they'd agree to another CA trip. That means Cal would likely have to travel to ND. That would be idiotic and JK should be fired on the spot.

As new members of the ACC, Cal will be added to ND's regular rotation. If they maintain the USC and Stanford series they'd sometimes have an extra CA trip per year.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cvh_QFbgLO0
the bears are gonna average 30+ points next season in their inaugural season in the acc with continued nando growth with coach spav at sexy fish on brickell avenue & coach bloesch's remarkable significant strides forward with cal's monster offensive line

note: this 2024 forecast is predicated upon the return of bears with eligibility returning to berkeley

quarterback: with a non emotional head coach fernando mendoza is the necessary spark for a potential 8+ season with offensive fireworks...the back up qb role is absolutely wide open

running back: jaydn ott will be the best running back in the acc & arguably the most dynamic back in the nation...a healthy javian "the jet" will be the #2 guy in the bears deepest in terms of talent room in the program

tight end: jack endries is open almost every time when running routes over the middle 3rd of the field...the other tight ends are inline blockers & cannot create separation in the passing game so hopefully +1 athlete ben marshall is gonna gain the necessary weight to compete for the #2 role during spring ball...2 tight end formations with vertical passing upside would be a first during the wilcox era

wide receivers: the only bears wideouts that have shown any ability to create separation in running downfield routes are leader jeremiah hunter (who lacks the necessary wiggle/shiftiness to be returning punts), the dynamic taj davis & trond grizzell...speed kills & nyziah hunter will get an opportunity to breakout this spring

cal's monster offensive line: how many times has the qb had the **** knocked out of him like the regular occurrence last season?...coach bloesch is the BEST coach on the staff, the trench workers are pounding for ground & one of the top running teams in the pac 12 this season...with cindo & barrett miller pursuing nfl free agency. opportunities, the starting line up right now looks like: center brian driscoll, guards sioape vatikani (who is not even close to realizing his potential upside) & bastian swinney and tackles tj sessions & matthew wykoff (sliding over from guard)...the portal reopening on december 4th will be an extensive search for a high gpa unicorn to join the trench workers

yeah the california golden bears offense in 2024 is gonna be explosive if all the cards (including health) get played

30+ points per game in 2024 (acc defenses beware the growl)#

philbert
sycasey said:

philbert said:

Shocky1 said:

As new members of the ACC, Cal will be added to ND's regular rotation. If they maintain the USC and Stanford series they'd sometimes have an extra CA trip per year.
Is this inside information that ND is adding Cal to their regular rotation of opponents? ND is not an official member of the ACC in FB. They just have an agreement to play some FB games with ACC opponents every season (~4-5 games/season).

I know there are rumors about Cal becoming a semi-regular opponent of ND but I think it's more likely starting in 2025.
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 288

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.