cal's monster offensive line

1,530,387 Views | 9971 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal's monster offensive line recruiting update (from denton texas):

coach bloesch has extended offers to 2 of his former green meanies trench workers that are now in the transfer portal

6'4" 326 lbs starting right guard febechi nwaiwu from coppell texas (competed in discus & shot put in high school) wuz a redshirt in 2021 (played in 2 games), earned multiple national freshman all american honors in 2022 & wuz a 3rd team all american conference selection 2023 despite battling thru injury issues

feb is not a dumb azz, he also got offers right now from vanderbilt & boston college

listen to this focused, articulate & high energy remarkable young man who got 2 years of remaining eligibility

6'8" 325 lbs left tackle howard sampson from humble texas got 3 years of remaining eligibility & a lotta upside with his physical skillset & length

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the great state of texas)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BOTs5_CAt5s
since the mateen backstory post i've been asked by a cal football staffer if i'd like to donate to nil to ensure bhaghani's status as a california golden bear

the reality is that ima not gonna work in any endeavors with those that terminated cal's monster class (the most read thread in the history of college basketball, when my love letter to cal basketball got censored jaylen brown among others joined me in walking away from any financial support of cal athletics) & that continue to enable james arthur knowlton's current path of running our sport teams into an existential financial iceberg

and with that being said that's a loss for the cal football & basketball programs, my fundraising for rescue doggys here in maricopa county is a multiple of the current aggregated nil fundraising for cal's revenue sports
So, okay, let's say we all follow your NIL logic....so you are on the record as saying no one should be donating to Cal NIL until Knowlton is gone? Should we just make it a hash tag, or something?
@ShockysaysnoCalNIL At little bit wordy, I'm sure your creativity will come up with something...or do you want Sebastabear to help with that? You want us to use it every day, or just on this thread? Just asking, because after all, we have to follow the lead of the "Monster"....
Okay, let us know, I'm going back to yoga, and will await your direction, and of course, latest hot daughter pics...
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0e42_NMmei
mb, actually i recommend that all cal fans that have the financial means to do so support the nil collective, that's the only way cal football & basketball are gonna compete for championships in today's modern collegiate era, ok?

unfortunately as outlined above that don't work for me right now but there's a lotta formerly scared rescue doggys that are no longer living on the mean streets of phoenix thx to the monster who is dedicated to protecting the most vulnerable in society & keeping them in a happy safe zone

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

update re: yesterday's zoom call between knowlton & the acc commish

the acc commish is encouraging cal to play more west coast teams in non conference play particularly mid majors during the middle of acc conference play

the commish fully understands (unlike the con artist) the importance of the sec football scheduling model of a-c-c-d games to ensure bowl eligibility

right now the bears for 2024 got an "a" game at auburn, a "b" game hosting san diego state & a "d" game hosting uc davis

it's absolutely critical that in cal's inaugural 2024 season in the acc that bowl eligibility is achieved from both a recruiting & fan base energy standpoint...there's gonna be another round of conference realignment in the future & if the bears aren't a perennial bowl team we're gonna be left behind, the mountain west is a death blow...reality is that cal is the acc because of the lobbying efforts of stanford's condeleezza rice & notre dame's jack swarbrick, it got nothing to do with jim or carol who wuz sitting on the sidelines with their hands in their pockets eating popcorn

so that's why not signing the oregon state and/or washington state future football game contracts that are sitting on knowlton's desk awaiting his signature should never be executed, the con artist is awaiting both schools dropping their lawsuits against the departing pac 12 schools

oregon state is a nationally ranked team that could mean cal is not bowl eligible in 2024, the bears got zero recruits from oregon in the current high school class & the fan base got zero interest in traveling to a drizzly azz truck stop town like corvallis anymore

the bears will be playing the irish in the future but not until the current notre dame/stanford series is done in 2025 & the nd tv deal with nbc is finalized...right now it's looking like 3 to 5 games during the next 12 years

the acc comish is working to replace the big 10 in the rose bowl, he's already got deals in place with the holiday bowl & the la bowl (which would be a huge boost for cal recruiting in so cal with usc & ucla games never happening again) for acc teams

not surprisingly at the end of the zoom, knowlton made a cheap shot comment about larry & george as pac 12 commishs which is ironically disingenuous coming from the worst/least qualified athletic director in the nation who plays dodgeball with every interview request

yeah the con artist is continuing his degradation of cal revenue sports, the 4th out of conference game for 2024 is absolutely critical with respects to the upward trajectory of the cal football program...he's made in clear he's not gonna cut any sports or reduce any of his massive infrastructure of worthless bureaucrats like himself & markeisha, financial comprehension/responsibility is not in his tool kit

only a dumb **** would schedule oregon state for 2024 (or extend mark fox's contract)

cap
cal's dumb as **** athletic director has signed the 2024 oregon state contract as 1st reported here, knowlton's clueless enablers will tell you the beavers are a beatable team but reality is that they've been a nationally ranked team the last 2 years & with martinez returning at rb they will be a 50/50 game for the bears next season

james arthur knowlton signed the oregon state contract despite the acc commish telling him to schedule a mid major mid season to ensure as many acc teams as possible are bowl eligible
oregon state game update:

as usual the insiders are questioning the accuracy of the monster's information re: the knowlton zoom call with the acc commish...sigh

they are stating that the acc commish "borderline demands each of its teams to play P5 teams in OCC" and that "every ACC team is playing two P5 schools"

so let's check some 2024 acc schedules (duke & pittsburgh have not scheduled their 4th occ game yet) to see if these are accurate statements, ok?

north carolina tar heels:
minnesota golden golphers (the a occ game)
charlotte 49ers
nc central eagles
james madison dukes

north carolina wolfpack:
tennessee volunteers
western carolina catamounts
louisiana tech bulldogs
northern illinois huskies

wake forest deacons:
ole miss rebels
north carolina at&t aggies
uconn huskies
army black knights

miami hurricanes:
florida gators
florida a&m rattlers
ball state cardinals
usf bulls

louisville cardinals (no 4th occ due to notre dame game):
kentucky wildcats
austin peay governors
jacksonville state gamecocks

virginia cavaliers (no 4th occ due to notre dame game):
maryland terrapins
richmond spiders
coastal carolina chanticleers

stanford cardinals (no 4th occ due to notre dame game):
tcu horned frogs
cal poly mustangs
san jose state spartans

florida state seminoles (no 4th occ due to notre dame game):
florida gators
memphis tigers
charleston south buccaneers

georgia tech bulldogs (no 4th occ due to notre dame game):
georgia bulldogs
georgia state panthers
vmi keydets

syracuse orangemen:
ohio bobcats
army black knights
holy cross crusaders
uconn huskies

and then there's of course the colorado springs fightin' knowltons:
auburn tigers (sec team that beat the bears in berkeley in 2023)
oregon state beavers (nationally ranked last 2 seasons, beaten the bears in 3 of the last 4 seasons)
san diego states aztecs (dangerous team with five 10+ victory seasons since 2015)
uc davis aggies

yeah them bears got arguably the HARDEST ******* schedule in the acc in 2024
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

fun fact: coach wilcox only owns 1 shirt & only 1 kinda wrinkly pair of pants, he's a minimalist/non hoarder like shocky

clothes r for losers#

looks like the same old pair of wrinkly pants with an embazzing wet spot where coach dropped his coffee or something but it appears the monster shamed him into dropping by target & getting one of them discounted ugly azz woodcutter plaid shirts (maybe matt bouza can give justin some advice on things) to add to his rotation for his epic buc-ee's roadtrip

shut up, shocky (u don't know **** about fashion)#
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

mb, actually i recommend that all cal fans that have the financial means to do so support the nil collective, that's the only way cal football & basketball are gonna compete for championships in today's modern collegiate era, ok?

unfortunately as outlined above that don't work for me right now but there's a lotta formerly scared rescue doggys that are no longer living on the mean streets of phoenix thx to the monster who is dedicated to protecting the most vulnerable in society & keeping them in a happy safe zone

Let me also raise another point. Neither JK or Cal have any say of how the NIL Collective operates or the money is used or they violate many NCA rules and depending on their actions, could be liable for anti-trust violations. So by contributing directly to NIL you are bypassing Cal and having direct investment to the football program, without Cal drawing any fees, and allowing Wilcox to pursue players in the Portal. I would hope this message could be delivered on all boards.
BearGreg
Staff
You left out the pertinent part of Cal's decision to schedule Oregon State

Wilcox approved the idea and wants it. That's who made the decision.

Tough to prognosticate the Beavers football team in 2024 as better than an average MWC team given the exodus of most of their staff including their HC, a lot of graduating (out of eligibility) starters, and an open hunting license on their remaining team by every other program.

As a reminder, Oregon State in the three seasons before Jonathan Smith was 7-29

All that said, it's not my view that they will be a mid-major in 2024 (though I see why that's not a hard argument to make), it's Justin Wilcox's view.
calumnus
BearGreg said:

Tough to prognosticate the Beavers football team in 2024 as better than an average MWC team given the exodus of most of their staff including their HC, a lot of graduating (out of eligibility) starters, and an open hunting license on their remaining team by every other program.

All that said, it's not my view that they will be a mid-major in 2024 (though I see why that's not a hard argument to make), it's Justin Wilcox's view.

Makes sense that it was Oregon born Wilcox. Knowlton doesn't care, he's from the East Coast, played for Army, lives in Colorado and has no sentiment for the PAC-12. I'm sure he would otherwise go along with the ACC commissioner line he always went along with Larry Scott and Klisvkoff.

Hawaii still has an opening for a 13th game. 7-6 beats 6-6.
boredom
BearGreg said:

why does Wilcox want it? How does it help Cal? And why are we giving a hopefully dead man walking coach decision making authority over how tough of a schedule we have?

Joegeo
Wilcox probably thinks it will be a good test for the team before the conference games (depending on when it's scheduled).

It is hard to gauge how good Oregon State will be but if I had to make a guess they will be closer to an above-average MWC team than an above-average P5 school. The transfer portal makes it harder to judge how good or bad a team will be 9 months from now.

Now scheduling a home and home with them is silly.
Alkiadt
BearGreg said:

Gee. You mean Shocky is incorrect?
How can that be?
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

So, you aren't part of "all Cal fans?" You think your hate for Knowlton is special and exceeds some of the others here?
Being involved with animals is really perfect, because you are, at best, petty.
Econ141

Sebastabear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the acc commish is encouraging cal to play more west coast teams in non conference play particularly mid majors during the middle of acc conference play

the commish fully understands (unlike the con artist) the importance of the sec football scheduling model of a-c-c-d games to ensure bowl eligibility

right now the bears for 2024 got an "a" game at auburn, a "b" game hosting san diego state & a "d" game hosting uc davis

it's absolutely critical that in cal's inaugural 2024 season in the acc that bowl eligibility is achieved from both a recruiting & fan base energy standpoint...there's gonna be another round of conference realignment in the future & if the bears aren't a perennial bowl team we're gonna be left behind, the mountain west is a death blow...reality is that cal is the acc because of the lobbying efforts of stanford's condeleezza rice & notre dame's jack swarbrick, it got nothing to do with jim or carol who wuz sitting on the sidelines with their hands in their pockets eating popcorn

so that's why not signing the oregon state and/or washington state future football game contracts that are sitting on knowlton's desk awaiting his signature should never be executed, the con artist is awaiting both schools dropping their lawsuits against the departing pac 12 schools

oregon state is a nationally ranked team that could mean cal is not bowl eligible in 2024, the bears got zero recruits from oregon in the current high school class & the fan base got zero interest in traveling to a drizzly azz truck stop town like corvallis anymore

the bears will be playing the irish in the future but not until the current notre dame/stanford series is done in 2025 & the nd tv deal with nbc is finalized...right now it's looking like 3 to 5 games during the next 12 years

the acc comish is working to replace the big 10 in the rose bowl, he's already got deals in place with the holiday bowl & the la bowl (which would be a huge boost for cal recruiting in so cal with usc & ucla games never happening again) for acc teams

not surprisingly at the end of the zoom, knowlton made a cheap shot comment about larry & george as pac 12 commishs which is ironically disingenuous coming from the worst/least qualified athletic director in the nation who plays dodgeball with every interview request

yeah the con artist is continuing his degradation of cal revenue sports, the 4th out of conference game for 2024 is absolutely critical with respects to the upward trajectory of the cal football program...he's made in clear he's not gonna cut any sports or reduce any of his massive infrastructure of worthless bureaucrats like himself & markeisha, financial comprehension/responsibility is not in his tool kit

only a dumb **** would schedule oregon state for 2024 (or extend mark fox's contract)

cap
cal's dumb as **** athletic director has signed the 2024 oregon state contract as 1st reported here, knowlton's clueless enablers will tell you the beavers are a beatable team but reality is that they've been a nationally ranked team the last 2 years & with martinez returning at rb they will be a 50/50 game for the bears next season

james arthur knowlton signed the oregon state contract despite the acc commish telling him to schedule a mid major mid season to ensure as many acc teams as possible are bowl eligible

as usual the insiders are questioning the accuracy of the monster's information re: the knowlton zoom call with the acc commish...sigh

they are stating that the acc commish "borderline demands each of its teams to play P5 teams in OCC" and that "every ACC team is playing two P5 schools"

so let's check some 2024 acc schedules (duke & pittsburgh have not scheduled their 4th occ game yet) to see if these are accurate statements, ok?

charlotte 49ers
nc central eagles
james madison dukes

north carolina wolfpack:
tennessee volunteers
louisiana tech bulldogs

wake forest deacons:
ole miss rebels
uconn huskies
army black knights

miami hurricanes:
florida gators
florida a&m rattlers
ball state cardinals
usf bulls

kentucky wildcats
austin peay governors

maryland terrapins
richmond spiders

tcu horned frogs
cal poly mustangs
san jose state spartans

florida gators
memphis tigers

georgia bulldogs
georgia state panthers
vmi keydets

syracuse orangemen:
ohio bobcats
army black knights
holy cross crusaders
uconn huskies

oregon state beavers (nationally ranked last 2 seasons, beaten the bears in 3 of the last 4 seasons)
san diego states aztecs (dangerous team with five 10+ victory seasons since 2015)
uc davis aggies

Argh. ok, people keep DM'ing me to say I need to come to this thread and weigh in. Why, I have absolutely no idea since none of this has anything to do with what I'm doing for the team and honestly all the posts in this world aren't changing the outcome. And guys I have other things to do during the portal window - stop DM'ing me. But I'll come in one last time.

Bill, you weren't on the zoom call with the ACC Commissioner. Do you know how I know? BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY ON THE CALL. So some second hand information you are getting about what was said from someone who is less plugged in to the program doesn't change what happened. And you passing along the second hand doesn't trump those of us who heard it firsthand.

Yes, the ACC Commissioner on this Zoom call said he wanted ACC teams to schedule two P5/P4 teams OOC. I also got this from the ACC directly on a subsequent call. Why? Well the answer is in the schedules you post. Every team playing Notre Dame (all five of them) have a SECOND P5/P4 team scheduled. Notre Dame is a P5 team. You don't get to ignore that for purposes of this analysis. Why would five of the teams you mention have Notre Dame as their second OOC game if they were being encouraged to schedule a mid major? SMU is also omitted from your list. They are also playing two P5 teams. You also omitted the others that don't mesh with your narrative: Clemson (Georgia and South Carolina), Boston College (Missouri and Michigan State), etc. All playing two P5/P4 schools. As will Cal.

The analysis if you care is that if some schools are playing Notre Dame every year PLUS another P5 team, then the rest of the conference should also be following suit. It otherwise makes an apples to oranges comparison in figuring out OOC strength of schedule if you have to start getting into tie breakers. The teams that don't have two P5/P4 schools are ones where they already had a contract in place for 2024 and couldn't change it. That list will allegedly be whittled down to zero over the next few years as those contracted games roll off the schedule.

Where we violently agree is in the objective of OOC scheduling. It is to win games. Period. We need them for bowl eligibility and eventually for a shot at the CFP. Cal's goal is to find the easiest team to beat that satisfies the directive from the ACC to schedule two P5/P4 schools OOC. The Cal football staff made a football judgement on that. Were they right? Well time will tell and if we lose they were 100% wrong. But no amount of outrage on a message board is changing this outcome and of all the questionable decisions that come out of Cal this is probably one of the more rational ones. Not the hill to die on.

Back to the day job.
Shocky1

cal's monster class (plays nba level d & isn't conserving energy for getting buckets)#
Shocky1
greg & kevin, would u like to share whether the 2024 oregon state game will be a home or away match up?

and yes i do trust current head coach justin wilcox & future athletic director in waiting andrew mcgraw to have an informed opinion re: the composition of the beavers roster in 2024

think we're all on the same page that the bears need a lotta wins in football moving forward, with the next existential realignment sometime in the not forever distant future, california golden bears football needs to be an annual bowl team...nobody is gonna care who we beat, strength of schedule only matters for the 4 national championship playoff teams in 2023

one of my sources for the acc commish zoom call wuz also on that call, the above 2024 schedules clearly show that the majority of acc teams are lining up victories against as many mid major schools as possible & not scheduling two p5 teams but ur point re: notre dame games (and my selective documentation) is duly noted, counselor

anyways with that being said, go bears (to buc-ee's on the way to the independence bowl)

https://instagr.am/p/Cf9mfS1pD1Z
Shocky1
boredom & joego, elite beavers tight end jack velling (3 td receptions against us this year) entered the portal today along with elite step brothers linebacker masceranas & safety arnold, ima keeping an mind re: oregon state roster with their 2 top qbs already gone becoming a ****show & hopefully a highly probable win and not the 50/50 game it would be if played today

life is not linear (and the future is unknowable)#

^ above hashtag comment is conclusive proof that shocky got all the necessary skillz in the world to achieve his current quest of becoming a substitute yoga teacher at modern yoga or the hudson yard equinox in new york city
KenBurnski

Just Jaydn being the best, as usual.
Shocky1
mbBear said:

So, you aren't part of "all Cal fans?" You think your hate for Knowlton is special and exceeds some of the others here?
Being involved with animals is really perfect, because you are, at best, petty.

mb, thx u for accepting me exactly the way i am, it's kinda a shame that ur not a curvy brunette yoga female or something

heavy is the head that wears the crown (my eyes r actually kinda green)#
BearGoggles
boredom said:

BearGreg said:

why does Wilcox want it? How does it help Cal? And why are we giving a hopefully dead man walking coach decision making authority over how tough of a schedule we have?

Others have explained Wilcox's reported thinking. One thing that has not been mentioned - recruiting. Cal presumably wants to continue recruiting in Oregon (and Washington for that matter). Helpful to play games there, particularly if we can stomp OSU and WSU.

Shocky1

young bears (gotta eat)#
Shocky1

cal's monster class official visit recruiting update:

6'3" 309 lbs notre dame grad transfer defensive tackle aidan ikaika keanaaina from mullen high school in denver is gonna take an official visit to berkeley this weekend

his dad stacey (played hoops at hawaii hilo back in the day) wuz an army brat & didn't raise no dumb azz, aidan got a 4.0 gpa in high school & is gonna graduate this month in south bend with a degree in business administration

keanaaina got 2 years of remaining eligibility to develop with coach browning's attentive mentoring

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including germany & shaq's house)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

fun fact: coach wilcox only owns 1 shirt & only 1 kinda wrinkly pair of pants, he's a minimalist/non hoarder like shocky

clothes r for losers#

looks like the same old pair of wrinkly pants with an embazzing wet spot where coach dropped his coffee or something but it appears the monster shamed him into dropping by target & getting one of them discounted ugly azz woodcutter plaid shirts (maybe matt bouza can give justin some advice on things) to add to his rotation for his epic buc-ee's roadtrip

shut up, shocky (u don't know **** about fashion)#

brooklyn got good hair#
Shocky1

3.3 gpa apex predator edge defender army all american#
Shocky1

2023 independence bowl (is not gonna be melting in the dark)#
Shocky1

adios pac 12 (can't wait for the 2024 inaugural acc new beginnings)#
Shocky1
anybody who don't think texas tech don't gotta lotta quick twitch +1 athletes is a dumb azz

Shocky1
Alkiadt said:

Gee. You mean Shocky is incorrect?
How can that be?
wut?

alky, when shocky said that knowlton gotta an unsigned contract to play oregon state on his desk for the 4th occ game, didn't u post that he didn't know nothing?

so with that being said, thx you for the insightful feedback

https://instagr.am/p/BG2c9tghHcW
Shocky1
^

shocky is such a good boy!#
mbBear
Sebastabear said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

cap

charlotte 49ers
nc central eagles
james madison dukes

north carolina wolfpack:
tennessee volunteers
louisiana tech bulldogs

wake forest deacons:
ole miss rebels
uconn huskies
army black knights

miami hurricanes:
florida gators
florida a&m rattlers
ball state cardinals
usf bulls

kentucky wildcats
austin peay governors

maryland terrapins
richmond spiders

tcu horned frogs
cal poly mustangs
san jose state spartans

florida gators
memphis tigers

georgia bulldogs
georgia state panthers
vmi keydets

syracuse orangemen:
ohio bobcats
army black knights
holy cross crusaders
uconn huskies

uc davis aggies

Argh. ok, people keep DM'ing me to say I need to come to this thread and weigh in. Why, I have absolutely no idea since none of this has anything to do with what I'm doing for the team and honestly all the posts in this world aren't changing the outcome. And guys I have other things to do during the portal window - stop DM'ing me. But I'll come in one last time.

Bill, you weren't on the zoom call with the ACC Commissioner. Do you know how I know? BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY ON THE CALL. So some second hand information you are getting about what was said from someone who is less plugged in to the program doesn't change what happened. And you passing along the second hand doesn't trump those of us who heard it firsthand.

Yes, the ACC Commissioner on this Zoom call said he wanted ACC teams to schedule two P5/P4 teams OOC. I also got this from the ACC directly on a subsequent call. Why? Well the answer is in the schedules you post. Every team playing Notre Dame (all five of them) have a SECOND P5/P4 team scheduled. Notre Dame is a P5 team. You don't get to ignore that for purposes of this analysis. Why would five of the teams you mention have Notre Dame as their second OOC game if they were being encouraged to schedule a mid major? SMU is also omitted from your list. They are also playing two P5 teams. You also omitted the others that don't mesh with your narrative: Clemson (Georgia and South Carolina), Boston College (Missouri and Michigan State), etc. All playing two P5/P4 schools. As will Cal.

The analysis if you care is that if some schools are playing Notre Dame every year PLUS another P5 team, then the rest of the conference should also be following suit. It otherwise makes an apples to oranges comparison in figuring out OOC strength of schedule if you have to start getting into tie breakers. The teams that don't have two P5/P4 schools are ones where they already had a contract in place for 2024 and couldn't change it. That list will allegedly be whittled down to zero over the next few years as those contracted games roll off the schedule.

Where we violently agree is in the objective of OOC scheduling. It is to win games. Period. We need them for bowl eligibility and eventually for a shot at the CFP. Cal's goal is to find the easiest team to beat that satisfies the directive from the ACC to schedule two P5/P4 schools OOC. The Cal football staff made a football judgement on that. Were they right? Well time will tell and if we lose they were 100% wrong. But no amount of outrage on a message board is changing this outcome and of all the questionable decisions that come out of Cal this is probably one of the more rational ones. Not the hill to die on.

Back to the day job.
Because it can't be said enough: thanks for all you do, including posting on a thread run by someone who doesn't support your terrific efforts...
Econ141

???
sycasey
Not that it couldn't happen, but . . . I will say that nothing about Jaydn Ott's social-media behavior indicates a guy who is interested in leaving Cal.
Econ141
sycasey said:

Not that it couldn't happen, but . . . I will say that nothing about Jaydn Ott's social-media behavior indicates a guy who is interested in leaving Cal.

Agree ... and that would bring a sigh of relief to thousands of bears everywhere. I know it's way too early but the recent addition of UC davis transfer and the wideout that offers from virtually everywhere has me getting excited for the first season in the ACC a lot earlier than I expected.
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/CzzQkR0Rwjl
beware the shreveport casinos (the modern faulkner)#
Shocky1

jaydn & shocky raised by tiger moms#
First Page Last Page
Page 193 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.