cal's monster offensive line

1,514,078 Views | 9906 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^ wifey, not on my watch

delaney heller is on the clock#
WalterSobchak
Hey Shock you might find this light reading to be helpful in your Quest

https://www.calcities.org/docs/default-source/city-attorneys/the-people's-business.pdf

Go Bears!

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1
^ haha walter, many thx, kinda looks like the tedford playbook or something
Shocky1

jackson got the dad of the year#
rkt88edmo
Don't sleep on the abstract poet!
Shocky1
^ don't sleep in empty bart trains (crash at a friend's tree fort instead)#

WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
WalterSobchak
rkt88edmo said:

Don't sleep on the abstract poet!
#7 pick

Shocky1

disappointing finish for them california golden bears, the good news is that true freshman ethan fang got some serious game (thx to growing up near the buc-ee's in plano) & senior aaron du is returning back to elite form

the next tournament february 16-18th in lihue hawaii will welcome the return of one of the nation's top golfers sampson zheng & also a mid season curvy brunette yoga female grad transfer with a 3.93 gpa in geothermal molecular children's literature from the university of ibiza who will be playing at the #1 slot on a go forward basis...yeah she's irreplaceable

clothes r for losers#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C2sjNv2OjDu

cal is a rescue doggy dog school (protecting the most vulnerable in society)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CwX1rGFAzjy
important cal's monster class inclusive FREE gameday buffet at buc-ee's update:

the c suite at buc-ee's is now offering complimentary transportation to highland park & the smu game on saturday november 30th with preference given to texas domiciled bearents & their families such as the future of cal football ashton stredick along with 2025 high gpa high school prospects (low gpa dumb azzs can hitchhike or something, shocky don't give a **** what they do)

if u miss this EPIC event, ur gonna be hating urself in a decade or so, sherlock got some surprise vistors!

https://instagr.am/p/C2xo8A7x-WR
fun fact: the fudge chocolate slabs r seriously ghirardelli good

https://instagr.am/p/CS2yajcgL3o
eating clean & 32 oz green drinks r for uptight non dtf losers#
Econ141

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
harebear
rkt88edmo said:

I didn't see anyone post about it, but the jumbotron had some pretty good action besides the Startup/VC stat

Shocky, you missed (I believe it was Nick Morrow) having a very WWE moment and ripping apart his Gold Out shirt to reveal his massive poundage while Fernando laughed on beside him. CalFB<3CalBB
LOL, yes that was so funny (thought it might be Wykoff it it wasn't Morrow - not sure) and it helped make the seemingly interminable delay (the one where I think they were reviewing the play involving Furd's ElbowFace) more entertaining!

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0M8DG_yoiA
newsflash: the united states of america is 100% sexist, cal's monster offensive lineman crazy azz texan matthew wykoff can rip his shirt off like the INCREDIBLE HULK at a cal sporting event & everybody thinks its great

this **** just don't make sense to me

https://instagr.am/p/CqvmUUqOZIl
double standards (sigh)#
Shocky1

interceptions get u PAID in the nfl#
HoopDreams
espn article about Fardaws Aimaq:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39424302/fardaws-aimaq-always-positive-even-challenging-men-college-basketball-season

Shocky1

pebble beach pga tournament 1st round update:

on a sometimes drizzly sometimes sunny day on the monterey peninsula, collin morikawa putted the poa annua greens beautifully en route to a 67 at pebble beach & is tied for 6th...his bunker shot on the par 3 5th hole wuz a one in a thousand up & down...morikawa bogied the 8th & 10th hole & made a remarkable up & down save from the wet rough on the 9th to avoid bogeying every hole in the brutal 3 hole stretch (8-10th holes)...and then collin rolled in a bomb on the iconic par 3 17th hole for a birdie 2 but didn't play his greenside bunker shot very aggressively into the heavy winds in his face on the oceanside par 5 18th hole & settled for a par...tomorrow he plays at spyglass hill with amateur particpant condoleezza rice who is the person most responsible for cal's invitation to the acc

despite only making one putt over 10 feet (a 17 footer for a birdie 3 on the par 4 3rd hole) max homa shot a 69 at pebble beach & is tied for 14th...his regular caddie & best friend joe greiner is not on his bag this week in order to be with his ill dad

over at spyglass hill byeong hun an hit only 6 of 14 fairways (which is critically penalizing as winter rules cleaning/placing the ball wuz in effect for balls in fairways) but still managed to shoot a solid 71 & is tied for 39th
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C20iayFyK2z
david reese & nohl williams r gonna be 2024 all acc performers#
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

interceptions get u PAID in the nfl#

Who dat?
Shocky1
^ jackson "the monster" sirmon
Shocky1

listen to the students scream & insane energy in this video against seattle (judging by the decibels u would think it wuz duke), grand canyon university got zero basketball history & competes for fans with asu & the phoenix suns yet still average 7,000+ per game

all gcu students are offered FREE tickets to all sporting events including basketball with a valid student id card, the athletic department has made it as easy as possible to become a lifetime fan of the antelopes

the fact that the obstinate markeisha who wuz handpicked by james arthur knowlton (literally the worst athletic director in the united states) have not offered FREE tixs for the remaining 4 home basketball games & the 2024 football season is collegiate marketing malpractice

yeah stupid as **** people making stupid as **** decisions

this could be cal basketball (and this wuz cal basketball back in the cal monster class era)#

Shocky1

pebble beach pga tournament 2nd round update:

playing the more difficult spyglass hill collin morikawa rolled in 5 birdies (including 3 of the par 5s) but drives into the heavy rough (which precludes clean & place) resulted in 3 bogies en route to a solid 70...collin is now at 7 under par & tied for 10th heading into the weekend

max homa has hit only 18 of 28 fairways (which are playing wider with the wet conditions) & shot a 73 at spyglass hill & byeong hun an despite a shank into the pacific ocean on the par 3 5th hole shot a 71 at pebble beach...both are at 2 under par & tied for 53rd

aaron rodgers is a better quarterback than a golfer while the largest crowds wuz following former cal recruit tom brady whose dad caddied for him

the final 2 rounds will be played at pebble beach with no amateurs
Shocky1

2024 california golden bears spring ball (gotta be better this spring than okay)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (heading into the inaugural acc season this fall)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the worst thing i ever did at cal?

this isn't gonna be a pretty story

so i wrote a paper for bibliography 128, children's literature, and in rereading it felt it was a technically sound paper but that it lacked interest for the reader...so i totally fabricated & included the following opening paragraph:

"I must confess that I was made uneasy to see Anne Franks's The Diary of a Young Girl on the reading list for this class. Seeing the title on the list raised several burning questions in my mind. Why had I never read this famous book? Why had my father (after a heated and lengthy debate with my mother behind closed doors) removed this work off my bookshelf as a child? It seemed to me that the answers to these questions were somehow linked to my now deceased grandfather. Although my parents never talk about him, I remembered from various bits of information pieced together that Grandpa was a figure of dubious distinction in Hitler's brass during WWII. So I was forced to think. Why were my parents, particularly my father, so reluctant to talk about my grandfather? Could the answers to my grandfather's cloudy role in Germany during WWII be found in The Diary of a Young Girl which was so mysteriously taken off my bookshelf as a child?''

and i also rewrote the following closing paragraph:

"But despite her difficult and sometimes cruel life, Anne Frank did not feel sorry for herself and she never gave up. This is a worthwhile message for both adults and children alike. All in all, The Diary of a Young Girl is a sensitive, well written, and compelling self-portrait of a brave and spirited young girl, that at least for me, will always hold a special place on my bookshelf."

absolutely none of this is true...although i got a german last name in schulz, nobody in my family has ever had any connections with any racist groups...i grew up in a culturally mixed family that celebrates individuality & diversity, ima ******* mutt

so what did my teachers say in grading the paper?

the professor: "This a fine review, not only perceptive in its commentary but in itself very well written. I hope you will keep on writing, perhaps professionally? A+"

the teaching assistant: "Your paper was very perceptive and moving because the book had a great impact on you. Though you did not generalize about non-fiction, you approached this particular book in a sensitive and understanding way. Thank you for sharing this highly personal and emotional reaction-it was very important for me personally as an Isreali jew, well versed in the literature of the holocaust, to read your reaction to the subject. The book has made you think, grow up, seek further information, and if it has instilled in you the determination not to let the horrible and shameful history repeat itself, then it has served the purpose Anne's father had when he published her diary. A+"

i'm a flawed person but i know i need to set the record straight even if it means that i'm gonna flunk the class so i go to the ta's office hours

i walk in the door & i'm blown away...she (mid to late 20s) is the cutest girl on planet earth (petite & curvy brunette yoga female with sparkling eyes & a dazzling smile) & we talk/laugh for about an hour about our favorite authors, recent concerts & the personalities of dogs...but i never tell her my paper is full of ****, i can't stand the thought of her hating me so quickly

so i ask her if she would like to go bike riding with me at muir woods & stinson beach that weekend (with the idea that i would tell her the truth & also see her in a bikini) & she tells me she would love to go out with me but that the university code of professional standards does not allow teachers to date students

i don't give up that easily so i suggest we bring our dogs, surely there can be no policy against our dogs hanging out together, right?

she looks at me with sad eyes & tells me "this isn't going to happen, it can't happen" and we say our goodbyes

fast forward to a couple of summers ago & i take my daughters shay & taylor to anne frank's house in amsterdam...i write & leave a note to both anne frank & the teacher's assistant apologizing for my actions

you every do anything worser in berkeley?

don't be a dumb azz#

getting ready to travel internationally with slim wadie in my quest to complete the current biennial 2024 golf magazine world top 100 list (have played the last 17 lists, currently at 97 courses played on the 2024 list), gonna tell u again about the worst thing shocky ever did in berkeley

shocky down under (headstands r for losers)#

wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

pebble beach pga tournament 2nd round update:

playing the more difficult spyglass hill collin morikawa rolled in 5 birdies (including 3 of the par 5s) but drives into the heavy rough (which precludes clean & place) resulted in 3 bogies en route to a solid 70...collin is now at 7 under par & tied for 10th heading into the weekend

max homa has hit only 18 of 28 fairways (which are playing wider with the wet conditions) & shot a 73 at spyglass hill & byeong hun an despite a shank into the pacific ocean on the par 3 5th hole shot a 71 at pebble beach...both are at 2 under par & tied for 53rd

aaron rodgers is a better quarterback than a golfer while the largest crowds wuz following former cal recruit tom brady whose dad caddied for him

the final 2 rounds will be played at pebble beach with no amateurs
looks like I have something in common with Byeong Hun An. The seals start taking cover whenever either of us play 5.
Shocky1
haha wifey, ben might've blocked it but it went only 120 yards on a 165 yard hole

ruh roh (seals beware)#
Shocky1

berkeley's GREATEST player (and 2024 heisman trophy candidate outta the acc)#
rkt88edmo
Shocky1 said:

I've ridden the last eastbound BART train home so many times asleep, and definitely ended up rousted at the end of the line once or twice.

Last BART by Business Casual
^^^^^^Vimeo music video link

Shocky1
justin wilcox did not interview at arizona
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

haha wifey, ben might've blocked it but it went only 120 yards on a 165 yard hole

ruh roh (seals beware)#
Turns out Tom Brady and I have something in common.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/sports/tom-brady-can-only-laugh-after-embarrassing-pebble-beach-tee-shot/?utm_source=email_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Shocky1
wifey, u can add collin morikawa to ur illustrious club with tom brady after he rinsed his tee ball in stillwater cove today (good news is that he got it up & down for a bogey 4 to do damage control)
Shocky1

pebble beach pga tournament 3rd round update:

collin morikawa is tied for 2nd in the tournament for the most birdies with 18 birds thru the first 3 rounds, a 69 today puts him at 10 under par & tied for 14th heading into tomorrow's final round

moving up the leaderboard after a 67, byeong hun an is 7 under par & tied for 31st

max homa still needs to tighten up his driving which is affecting his greens in regulation, a 72 puts him in a tie for 66nd

Shocky1

defense win college basketball games (big win in the desert)#
Econ141

?!?!
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
^ db
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.