cal's monster offensive line

1,519,813 Views | 9916 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mb, 100% & that's on u if u don't understand the strategies of negative pr campaigns in the 21st century

mcmurphy is a worthless washed up ho with zero journalistic integrity that is paid by endeavor to write untrue **** that intends to destabilize the pac 12, of his 100+ predictions (usually citing "anonymous big 12 conference sources," that would be karen brodkin) re: college football realignment "news" can u name any that have actually come true?

his employer is the "action network" which is a small inconsequential sports betting site, his income from them is limited to free drinks & couple of 5 dollah chips in vegas, this is not the new york times, got it amigo?

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

ej, u got a 3.5 gpa & ur filipino ancestry would be celebrated in the fantastically diverse san francisco bay area...oregon state already got their qb of the future in aidan chiles while coach spav got u #1 on the cal quarterback 2024 big board (u got an actionable offer to be the qb of the future for the california golden bears)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth both thru nfl development with coach spav & intellectual capitalism in the classrooms)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

thx for sharing coastie (future cal athletic director after getting minted on wall street succeeding andrew mcgraw's successful tenure), cal got their #1 targeted 2024 quarterback on the big board, that's why no other qbs got official trips to berkeley

ej caminong got a chance to compete for future qb playing time as 2023 spring ball showed progress but also uncertainty at the position

berkeley is the right move for the 3.5 gpa ej but let's be real here, only low gpa dumb azzs end up in corvallis & caminong is not even close to my favorite filipino...bet

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including a beautiful archipelago country in southeast asia)
ej, ur not even close to being the cal's fanbase favorite asian future berkeley grad, got it?

https://instagr.am/p/ChaipcxPi8C
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

exclusive cal men's golf recruiting update:

yeah it's true that the recruitment of charlie wood is not gaining much velocity at this moment

the good news is that coach walter chun did successfully recruit the #1 ranked player in the nation eric lee who will be arriving in berkeley late this summer, the bears will compete for the 2024 ncca national championship

the monster can confirm that walter is gonna hire tequila's estranged (he missed his birthday last year by 10 days but gets points for trying) son club pro guy as an assistant coach to assist recruiting & player development...colin not thrilled with this development but he not born under scorpio skies (fun fact: me & max homa got the same b-day but it's not clear if we related or something) so whatever

let's be real here, both morikawa & homa wanted walter to hire shocky in recognition of his draining this right to left 25 footer in very windy conditions on the par 5 18th hole island green at nine bridges on jeju island in south korea to complete the 1st of his last 17 golf magazine world top 100 lists

https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including kyoto)

hello, my name is shocky and ima recovering (not really) cal bear with obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) tendencies

this is all too common with berkeley grads, we are obsessed with gpas, lists, etc (right zona bear?)...modern yoga t-rex classes r helping me to learn how to evolve into more of a kinda relaxed sofa king (that takes daily naps with doggys) & less of a 24/7/365 high achiever (i wuz raised by a tiger moms that tole me i could achieve anything i set my mind to in life & i believed her like a dumb azz) that listens to the monkey voices in his head constantly telling him to get more **** done in life...**** that ****, chill the **** out

but anyways this evening ima gonna fly out of sky harbor to places further afar in my quest to finish the current golf magazine world top 100 list, currently at 97 so gotta play 3 more to get the job done
https://golf.com/travel/courses/top-100-courses-world-ranking-2021-2022/

wish i could tell u that i would be mentally ok (and not melt the **** down) with not playing these final 3 courses & not finishing the current top 1oo list but that would not be true

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ

can't turn off the monkey voices inside the head (yet)#
xultaif
Shocky1 said:

mb, 100% & that's on u if u don't understand the strategies of negative pr campaigns in the 21st century

mcmurphy is a worthless washed up ho with zero journalistic integrity that is paid by endeavor to write untrue **** that intends to destabilize the pac 12, of his 100+ predictions (usually citing "anonymous big 12 conference sources," that would be karen brodkin) re: college football realignment "news" can u name any that have actually come true?

his employer is the "action network" which is a small inconsequential sports betting site, his income from them is limited to free drinks & couple of 5 dollah chips in vegas, this is not the new york times, got it amigo?

don't be a dumb azz#

Get these dumb azzez, Shocky
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cswj7UNPr66
x man, that's ej's job as the starting qb of the future, ok?
Shocky1

hopefully at the #1 ranked public university in the world

just say no to truck stop academics in stillwater#
Shocky1
david abajian gonna commit to truck stop academics ("no distractions" like world class academics) in corvallis tomorrow

back to the drawing board#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the worst thing i ever did at cal?

this isn't gonna be a pretty story

so i wrote a paper for bibliography 128, children's literature, and in rereading it felt it was a technically sound paper but that it lacked interest for the reader...so i totally fabricated & included the following opening paragraph:

"I must confess that I was made uneasy to see Anne Franks's The Diary of a Young Girl on the reading list for this class. Seeing the title on the list raised several burning questions in my mind. Why had I never read this famous book? Why had my father (after a heated and lengthy debate with my mother behind closed doors) removed this work off my bookshelf as a child? It seemed to me that the answers to these questions were somehow linked to my now deceased grandfather. Although my parents never talk about him, I remembered from various bits of information pieced together that Grandpa was a figure of dubious distinction in Hitler's brass during WWII. So I was forced to think. Why were my parents, particularly my father, so reluctant to talk about my grandfather? Could the answers to my grandfather's cloudy role in Germany during WWII be found in The Diary of a Young Girl which was so mysteriously taken off my bookshelf as a child?''

and i also rewrote the following closing paragraph:

"But despite her difficult and sometimes cruel life, Anne Frank did not feel sorry for herself and she never gave up. This is a worthwhile message for both adults and children alike. All in all, The Diary of a Young Girl is a sensitive, well written, and compelling self-portrait of a brave and spirited young girl, that at least for me, will always hold a special place on my bookshelf."

absolutely none of this is true...although i got a german last name in schulz, nobody in my family has ever had any connections with any racist groups...i grew up in a culturally mixed family that celebrates individuality & diversity, ima ******* mutt

so what did my teachers say in grading the paper?

the professor: "This a fine review, not only perceptive in its commentary but in itself very well written. I hope you will keep on writing, perhaps professionally? A+"

the teaching assistant: "Your paper was very perceptive and moving because the book had a great impact on you. Though you did not generalize about non-fiction, you approached this particular book in a sensitive and understanding way. Thank you for sharing this highly personal and emotional reaction-it was very important for me personally as an Isreali jew, well versed in the literature of the holocaust, to read your reaction to the subject. The book has made you think, grow up, seek further information, and if it has instilled in you the determination not to let the horrible and shameful history repeat itself, then it has served the purpose Anne's father had when he published her diary. A+"

i'm a flawed person but i know i need to set the record straight even if it means that i'm gonna flunk the class so i go to the ta's office hours

i walk in the door & i'm blown away...she (mid to late 20s) is the cutest girl on planet earth (petite & curvy brunette yoga female with sparkling eyes & a dazzling smile) & we talk/laugh for about an hour about our favorite authors, recent concerts & the personalities of dogs...but i never tell her my paper is full of ****, i can't stand the thought of her hating me so quickly

so i ask her if she would like to go bike riding with me at muir woods & stinson beach that weekend (with the idea that i would tell her the truth & also see her in a bikini) & she tells me she would love to go out with me but that the university code of professional standards does not allow teachers to date students

i don't give up that easily so i suggest we bring our dogs, surely there can be no policy against our dogs hanging out together, right?

she looks at me with sad eyes & tells me "this isn't going to happen, it can't happen" and we say our goodbyes

fast forward to a couple of summers ago & i take my daughters shay & taylor to anne frank's house in amsterdam...i write & leave a note to both anne frank & the teacher's assistant apologizing for my actions

you every do anything worser in berkeley?

don't be a dumb azz#

as shocky prepares for a commercial flight (the horror of it) for lands further afar in his quest to play the remaining 3 golf courses that his ocd monkey voices (which are in direct conflict with his doggy & sofa king voices that are telling him to just chill the **** out & go to modern yoga for life's answers) are demanding that he must play to complete the current world top 100 list, now is a good time to share once again the worst thing he ever did at cal...yeah shocky got walked to his car but that's just the price i pay as destiny is calling me (on my flip phone)

the future is unknowable#
Shocky1
martell hughes gonna commit to asu in a couple of hours
Shocky1

4th of july 2023 (appreciation for those that protect us from harm)#
Shocky1

fun factor:
golf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bowling>>>>>>>fishing>>>>>root canal surgery

this is cal football (zero homakawa smooth non broken down crooked azz golf swings)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Ct3TTcPAKj9

https://instagr.am/p/BtyP3NilFmP
walked this morning as a quick moving single (parisians are not known for waking up early) with my bag over my shoulder at my favorite course in continental europe, the erotically intimate golf de morfontaine...this colt design (the mastermind behind pine valley) charms with its naturally breathtaking beauty & her beguiling casual charm...nobody greets when you pull up to the tiny clubhouse (which does not have a pro shop), there are no caddies & there's a water dish for doggys adjacent to the 10th tee...and the 9 hole valliere course might be the best 9 hole course in the world...this is my 6th visit to morfontaine & she is more beautiful & revealing with every encounter

oui, morfontaine c'est magnifique

this paris train station piano duet will break your heart (and captures the romance of morfontaine)#
Econ141
Do we have a reasonable chance?

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cmk2yYXr1bl
rahshawn gonna someday own a chain of northwest based italian eateries that specialize in mouth watering tasty lasagna after his potential nfl days are done & he's developed the necessary entrepreneurial biz skills via intellectual capitalisim

learned how to swim at garfield (in san francisco where the trees are good) when he wuz 5#
rahshawn clark is gonna publicly gonna announce his collegiate decision on July 5th
+1 athlete rahshawn clark is gonna publicly announce his decision today at 3:00 pm space needle/golden gate bridge time which is the stroke of midnight at the eiffel tower

the disbarred cali takers law firm of brown, watson, brown & drayden is recruiting clark as an impact defensive back

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CuVOnycpmGb
KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

trust stop academics are clearly not for everyone

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth via the bears recent flurry of takers in the nfl & intellectual capitalism in the classrooms of berkeley)
Sebastabear
Shocky1 said:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth via the bears recent flurry of takers in the nfl & intellectual capitalism in the classrooms of berkeley)

In case people aren't getting it, this one is a big deal for us. A difference maker. Welcome!
bearsandgiants
They keep misspelling Stanfurd, lol.

Sebastabear said:

Shocky1 said:

In case people aren't getting it, this one is a big deal for us. A difference maker. Welcome!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CmIOcMoJgzt
100% sebasta (appreciate all ur efforts as cal's general manager of financial compensation), the 6' 180 lbs taker got they lockdown man on an island +1 athleticism that you see in the national football league, the body control in the above video is ******* unreal

congrats to coach terrence brown & coach tre watson for building multi year meaningful trusted relationships with rahshawn & his fam and also a recruiting assist to garfield teammate ej caminong, this successful recruitment did not happen overnite

yeah when cal gets a commitment from an elite sec level talent its kinda like listening to my favorite song but without all the drizzly azz northwest weather in the background

berkeley is a nfl defensive back development skool (for those who aren't afraid of hard work)#
Shocky1

message from trench worker tyler knape#
Shocky1

econ, cal definitely got a reasonable chance with targeted 2024 wideout david washington
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CsY_K7stPqK

KABOOM

after walking 36 holes today at gil hanse's les bordes new course 2 hours south of paris, shocky has now played 98 of the current world top 100 list with only 2 more to go to finish the quest

the design plays firm & fast with fescue fairways & green and thus no evil golf carts are allowed, cart balling is permitted on the club's other course...wonderful assortment of wickedly strategic short par 4s with a stern test of par 3s...hope to walk another 36 holes at the club before traveling further afar to the next adventure
OdontoBear66
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CsY_K7stPqK

KABOOM

after walking 36 holes today at gil hanse's les bordes new course 2 hours south of paris, shocky has now played 98 of the current world top 100 list with only 2 more to go to finish the quest

the design plays firm & fast with fescue fairways & green and thus no evil golf carts are allowed, cart balling is permitted on the club's other course...wonderful assortment of wickedly strategic short par 4s with a stern test of par 3s...hope to walk another 36 holes at the club before traveling further afar to the next adventure
Heck if you are south of Paris, you gotta get out and watch the Tour de France. Ends in Bordeaux tomorrow and moves northeast toward Paris thereafter. Stage 6 in the books. Diversify shocks
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

econ, cal definitely got a reasonable chance with targeted 2024 wideout david washington

Awesome.

We are getting closer to GameDay. I need 2 things to happen for me to be outright rockin' and screaming when Auburn comes to Memorial:

1.) Need to beat North Texas
2.) Win a recruiting battle vs UCLA
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CL3gT2vFEVp
odonto, the bordeaux region of france is not too much further afar from les bordes (which is situated in the loire valley) but it took me only 24 secondes to decide that it would be more fun to play another 36 holes tomorrow here than watch the tour de france even tho shocky is a big fan of riding a bicycle around yountville in the evening with a small buzz after dinner

the only thing better than bicycling outfits r yoga outfits, comprende vous monsieur?

operbear
compreniez-vous, Monsieur?
Operbear
operbear
Comprendez-vous, Monsieur.
**** spell-check
Operbear
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

6' 185 lbs 3.1 gpa elite wide receiver from las vegas#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including clark county)
econ, david washington paired with trevor rogers is a key priority tandem for coach toler in building a dynamic wr room for quarterback ej caminoeg in coach spav's wide open electrical offense

agreed that beating north texas in denton in the humid nasty azz hot open is a major priority for the cal football program but beating ucla for a recruit is a kinda meaningless metric particularly in that there are no direct 2024 recruiting competitions at this time between the 2 schools

glad ur gonna be at the lit sec showdown battle vs auburn, if we win the post game rushing the field is gonna be epic kinda like last season's big game celebration in berkeley
Shocky1
operbear said:

**** spell-check
je suis a dumb azz
Big C
operbear said:

**** spell-check

Keep trying on that verb: Third times the charm. (Or, as they say in French: "Zee turd time eez zee charm.")

The Tour de France can be a blast to experience in person, especially if you've got the logistics figured out and don't mind a lot of standing around in exchange for a couple of minutes of bicycles whizzing past. It's sort of like attending an international festival. Saw a stage of Lance Armstrong's first Tour win. My French "experts" told me he was doping, to which I replied, no, I don't think he'd do that, after his cancer. They told me not to take it personally, that most every rider on the Tour was doped, which proved pretty much to be the case around the turn of the century.

Shocky n'est pas con.
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

6' 185 lbs 3.1 gpa elite wide receiver from las vegas#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including clark county)
econ, david washington paired with trevor rogers is a key priority tandem for coach toler in building a dynamic wr room for quarterback ej caminoeg in coach spav's wide open electrical offense

agreed that beating north texas in denton in the humid nasty azz hot open is a major priority for the cal football program but beating ucla for a recruit is a kinda meaningless metric particularly in that there are no direct 2024 recruiting competitions at this time between the 2 schools

glad ur gonna be at the lit sec showdown battle vs auburn, if we win the post game rushing the field is gonna be epic kinda like last season's big game celebration in berkeley

Shocky, last time I was in Paris I had an outstanding duck confit! What's on your menu?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CsEW37jx0H-
89, french fries & apples, the produce in this region is insanely fresh & healthy

shocky ate 2 crispy apples on the links today (micky d not so much unless ur shooting for triple bypass surgery)
Shocky1

206 to 510 (for those with academic ambition that r mentally limitless & that r kinda tired of the drizzly azz northwest)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that don't wanna be working shifts at the flying beaver convenience store in coos bay at age 29 with no future)
Shocky1

grant newell (the future of cal basketball is rising to the next level of legit talent competition in berkeley) schooling the true freshman devin curtis (looking more physically solid then when the monster saw him on the sidelines at memorial stadium on a fall gameday during his official visit with his moms, still got a ways to go but body development progress is obvious)

final possession game simulation work (do u got ice in ur veins?)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CuZfkfIN-K7
ireland top 10:

1) royal county down: front nine is arguably the best 9 holes in golf on planet earth, only criticism is the extreme level of difficulty

2) ballybunion: a rollicking adventure alongside the irish sea, so sublime like your favorite song

3) lahinch: mackenzie masterpiece, home of the dell hole, a blind par 3 with the punchbowl green set in a valley (shot is aimed over a white rock on a hillside)

4) royal portrush: hopefully the british open will return again to northern ireland after their last open's attendance records exceeding expectation...a rory or homakawa victory would be epic

5) carne: scruffy in its conditioning but one of the most fun golf experiences in the world with some of the highest sand dunes imaginable

6) portmarnock: this dublin gem is charming with her low key timeless beauty makes u wanna kiss her

7) the island: not visited by the tourist buses, this underrated links rivals kinda nearby portmarnock

8) county sligo: rugged golf in a natural landscape that is exhilarating

9) county louth: see above

10 old head: arguably the biggest wasted architecture site in golf, the 1000 foot cliffs on 3 sides (course is on a peninsula) deserves a better design...not for those with vertigo who are uncomfortable leaning over the edge of the golden gate bridge

adare manor & the k club are to be avoided at all costs unless ur a stupid american, don't be a dumb azz
Shocky1

the consummate team player (and that's just great parenting)#
First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.