cal's monster offensive line

1,525,926 Views | 9940 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Gkhoury2325
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GMP said:

Shocky1 said:

who is gonna be the next kylar murray in college football?

that would be 5'9" 166 lbs 2026 elite quarterback michael mitchell jr from archbishop riordan in san francisco who balled out yesterday at cal's bay area showcase at memorial stadium & also attended the 2023 spring game

mitchell's game film as a high school freshman is unreal

michael is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa at academically rigorous riordan which is not surprising cuz his moms is a berkeley grad who loves her bears & would prefer he stay home for the quick trip across the bay bridge on fall gamedays but also wants him to make his own collegiate decision...and he got offers nationwide from a lotta of the nation's powerhouses already including an actionable offer from coach spav

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those who wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development with coach spav & also intellectual capitalism in the classrooms)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

I live close to Riordan and really enjoyed taking the kids to their basketball games last year. They had a fun team.

We hadn't been to football yet. We will now for sure. This is exciting.

Riordan Football HC Adhir has some serious talent entering the school. I'm predicting in 2-3 years they may overtake Serra for top program in WCAL. He has built an outstanding OL. He has transfers that have entered the school and were 1st all league. He has an outstanding freshman class. I won't go into details but it is crazy to see how much talent has entered. He has the love, respect, and trust from so many families. I believe it could really benefit Cal if they make their presence know and place a fence around the Bay.
82gradDLSdad
Gkhoury2325 said:

GMP said:

Shocky1 said:

that would be 5'9" 166 lbs 2026 elite quarterback michael mitchell jr from archbishop riordan in san francisco who balled out yesterday at cal's bay area showcase at memorial stadium & also attended the 2023 spring game

michael is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa at academically rigorous riordan which is not surprising cuz his moms is a berkeley grad who loves her bears & would prefer he stay home for the quick trip across the bay bridge on fall gamedays but also wants him to make his own collegiate decision...and he got offers nationwide from a lotta of the nation's powerhouses already including an actionable offer from coach spav

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those who wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development with coach spav & also intellectual capitalism in the classrooms)

I live close to Riordan and really enjoyed taking the kids to their basketball games last year. They had a fun team.

Riordan Football HC Adhir has some serious talent entering the school. I'm predicting in 2-3 years they may overtake Serra for top program in WCAL. He has built an outstanding OL. He has transfers that have entered the school and were 1st all league. He has an outstanding freshman class. I won't go into details but it is crazy to see how much talent has entered. He has the love, respect, and trust from so many families. I believe it could really benefit Cal if they make their presence know and place a fence around the Bay.

I don't believe Riordan has been really good since I was at SH in the mid 70s. They won the WCAL one of those years. This is good to hear. Now if SH could challenge for the WCAL title...
Gkhoury2325
82gradDLSdad said:

Gkhoury2325 said:

GMP said:

Shocky1 said:

I don't believe Riordan has been really good since I was at SH in the mid 70s. They won the WCAL one of those years. This is good to hear. Now if SH could challenge for the WCAL title...

82grad, SHC is in good hands. One of the Asst. Coaches advised my nephew's dad during my nephew's recruitment, that they give out more scholarship money than any other school. They will have a solid squad and compete, seem to be very motivated to get to the top.

St. Ignatius recently hired a HC who was on the USC Trojans staff last year and served as an analyst. I hear he is a genuinely a good man and will build that program quickly. The City may have three of the top programs. Kids are coming from the East Bay, SF, the peninsula and even out of state.

Hopefully, Cal can get some of the talent. A lot of good OL, WRs, CBs. Let's see how it shapes out.
Shocky1

coach bloesch offered yesterday at cal's bay area showcase 2025 6'6" 310 lbs offensive tackle john mills from st ignatius prep

apparently there are no supercuts in san francisco, man i love that place rolling thru the avenues

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the infamous par 3 dual 7th hole at san francisco golf club)

UNICORNS for bloesch (cal's monster offensive line)#
Shocky1

6'6" 230 lbs tight end commit from maranatha high school & leader of the 2024 class#
Shocky1

where's bouza???#
bearsandgiants
Shocky1 said:

where's bouza???#
Is this referring to another lineman in ADDITION to Barrett Miller from the 'furd?
Shocky1
no, bouza got a conditional not an actionable offer

https://instagr.am/p/rdG-nWHiYF
gozzer ranch>>>>>>>>black rock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fishing with few
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

6'3" 165 lbs 3.51 gpa free safety dayton "dayday" aupiu from pacifica high school in oxnard#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

(the takers via the disbarred cali law firm of brown, watson, brown & drayden)#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

The NEXT Kylar Murray is hopefully Sam Jackson. Mitchell can be the one after that.
westcoast101
GMP said:

Shocky1 said:

I also live very close to Riordan (~5 minutes away). I'll plan to catch a game this season as well.
Shocky1

group & individual trench worker summer workouts are gonna be very important for UNICORN barrett miller as he did not participate in stanford's spring workouts while finishing his undergrad mechanical engineering degree

UNICORNS for bloesch (cal's monster offensive line)#
Shocky1
wut up, zona, looking forward to meeting u in person & ur comment about ur orange tree golf ranking made me laugh...r u & oski giving any golf lessons at kierland this summer?

my son went to rancho solano for middle school across the street from horizon high school (home of arguably the nation's top punter kanyon floyd who got a 4.71 gpa & might consider flipping his asu commitment if offered by new st coach vic so'oto), my favorite culinary dish in ur hood is the sicilian butcher's linguine con vongole tho it's alway great to get my daily 32 oz green drink at chophouse...any other foodie recs?

anyways to answer ur question, trey woodbury is not likely to end up in berkeley as he's yet to receive ncca clearance for a 6th season (he played a game or two at the end of an injury season which is messing up his appeal for eligibility) plus his nil value probably exceeds cal's ability to pay for the ball distributor/facilitator with strong 3 point shooting skills with a rugged j kidd style of play

coach madsen has remarkably rebuilt the cal basketball roster in a very short period of time with an emphasis upon shooters which wuz kinda necessary after the wyking & fox era of the majority of the rosters with uncorrected broken down crooked azz shooting mechanics...this team is gonna win a lotta games

but this is not cal's monster class with multiple future nba players ok?...in speaking with nba scouts (one of my clients of my biz, not creative which got nda's, endeavors is a nba organization), our bears are currently evaluated as g league prospects at best at this time (and evaluations can & do change):

fardaws got shooting skills as a skilled 4 that can rebound, he needs to show he can stay healthy & also play with greater explosiveness

jalen is considered a bouncy (incredible vj) 2 trapped in a 1 body, will he share the ball & make his teammates better?...can he defend with his short stature or would teams in the league just post him up for easy buckets?

tyson is good at everything & plays with energy/physicality but is not considered to have any skill that is nba exceptional

devin lacks the +1 athleticism to play in the nba, it's possible he's been injured the last couple of years so perhaps we'll see a more dynamic style of play

as for st marys, that's a great school, and here's one of my scouting/recruiting reports from cal's monster class back in the day for kj hymes (his teammate wuz odua isibor)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:

this tuesday nite at marcos de niza high school in tempe i met the future of cal basketball, can you believe it?...with the end of the barrett jackson car auction & the start of the phoenix open in north scottsdale it was fun to get away from all the craziness in north scottsdale & go catch a high school basketball game driving south on the 101 at the speed of light with the top down

so who's the future of cal basketball?...his name is isaac, he's kinda like shocky in that he's definitely not lacking in confidence plus he got a good gpa & great hair

anyways arrived at the gym & parked my wheels by the rally committee spirit & fish lunch special signs & sat in the 1st row of bleachers directly across from the st marys bench, it just like games in berkeley expect that is only cost 4 bucks for admission (i did not ask to be comped as the director of recruiting/player development for the cal basketball program)

i must be going to my yoga practice too many days (6 times this week) & getting too candy azz soft because i started to get a little emotional during the marcos de niza senior nite player introductions (the players walk thru this half circle brown & white balloon structure with their family and/or girlfriend) when theotis says his plans for after graduation are "to chill"...some of the crowd laughs but i'm profoundly saddened that this promising young man with an electric smile that could lite up vegas don't got any plans for his future that involve his gpa

in the 1st half kj hymes loses his defensive assignement multiple times, doesn't compete for rebounds & loose balls & scores only 8 points on the other end of the court as his shoot 1st/pass mañana guards don't make entry passes to him & he don't frame his body with his azz out & arm outstretched to accept the ball...the knights are getting smoked

his coach (who richard midgley somehow knows) went to the failed bobby "off to the races" hurley school on how to tell (and totally alienate) the refs that they are pieces of **** for the entire game gets t'd up (again) & while the padre shoots the technical foul he tells the refs "that you don't want to know the truth"...the truth is that he isn't teaching sportsmanship or scheming to get his potential mcdonalds all american touches in the paint

so i'm standing in the hot dog line at halftime (only had a go go green smoothie fortified with extra vegetables all day) when i get a tap on the shoulder & turn around...it's a pretty young lady with her adorable 1 year old baby daughter & her younger (who's around 6') bro:

ebony: hi, we wanted to introduce ourselves, i'm ebony hymes, this is my daughter eelyzah and this is my brother isaac

shocky (wearing a green, the st marys colors, golf shirt from tara iti golf club north of auckland & his cal cap): it's awesome to meet you, my name is shocky, dude, i love your sweatshirt

isaac (wearing a cal sweatshirt): thanks, i'm a whole lot better than kj

shocky: really, what team are you on?

ebony (beaming with family pride): his team won the 7th grade championship today

shocky: congrats isaac, what's your skill set?

isaac: i can do everything, i can score, i can defend, i can do whatever my team needs me to do to win

shocky: wow, you certainly aren't lacking any confidence, what's your gpa?

isaac: all a's and sometimes a b

shocky: that's good to hear, just remember isaac that your gpa is more important than your scoring average...don't be a dumb azz, ok?

isaac (nodding): i know that

shocky (fist bumping isaac): of course you do, can you tell kj to demand the ball?

ebony: he's sick, he vomited right before the game

shocky: sorry to hear that, thought i heard your moms was a good cook

ebony (with a beautiful laugh & smile): we'll let you get your stuff but great meeting you and i hope we see you at more games

so the 2nd half starts & kj is playing on my end of the court & it's just like in berkeley with me 18 inches from the floor, time for the coaching to begin

i start talking in spanish to the knights 2 stocky (football players) latino senior guards telling them to pass the ball ahora to kj, that's he open when he flashes in the paint...and then i start yelling at kj to "demand the ball, go get it kj, demand the ball, impose your will"...and hymes starts playing more aggressively & scoring buckets which results in my amped up voice getting even louder...on offensive possessions i stand up to demonstrate to kj the proper way to post up, he seems to be nodding at my instructions...and the guards start to finally feed him & hymes starts knocking down mid range shots with some nifty footwork (also gets called for a couple of legit travels) & starts following up missed shots with fiery rebounding & physical put backs

this **** is getting live, the more kj scores, the louder i'm screaming "let's do this" & clapping my hands...we are both in the zone

anyways with my coaching up hymes the entire 2nd half he scores a dominating 25 points in around 13 minutes of action for a total of 33 points in the game...it's pretty obvious to everyone in the gym (including his dad kwame who is sitting on the other side of the gym behind the scorer's table) that if kj commits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world that i will coach him up to his nba aspirations

hymes is a nightmare match up at the 3 that needs to work with coach nic to be able to slide & bang at the 4...he's got a really good handle & can smoothly bring the ball up court...he knocks down free throws with a clean simple stroke...he's not aggressive enough on d but recognize that he was sick before the game

as the game winds down to the final couple of minutes an asu assistant coach leaves the gym with a bored out of his skull look, he's been looking at his phone the whole game & when kj throws down an electric reverse spin slam dunk he doesn't even see the fireworks which is a shame...he's only there because he was told to be there, it's pretty obvious that he wanted to be anywhere else on planet earth that tuesday nite other than the marcos de niza gym...as he passes by me i tell him with my crocodile smile "what up, tell bobby i said hello"...he looks at me with a quizzical look & nods and walks out of the gym with slumped shoulders

it was a fun nite in the desert, i got to meet the future of cal basketball in isaac hymes, too bad he's not all grown up yet

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) univesity in the world (including the state of arizona):gobears:

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

fun facts: 2023 rankings of the top mechanical engineering schools in the united states
https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-engineering-schools/mechanical-engineering-rankings

1. massachusetts institute of technology (mit)
2. stanford university
3 (tie). university of california, berkeley
3 (tie). california institute of technology (cit)

unfortunately mit & cit don't got good football programs & stanford is gonna lose 10+ games in 2023

wut, no kansas or oregon state at the top of the academic rankings?

cal's monster offensive line (is not targeting low gpa dumb azzs)#

welcome to berkeley 6'5" 311 lbs left/right guard with 30 starts for stanford & 3 time all pac academic team barrett miller from eaglecrest (the eagle has landed) high school in aurora colorado

barrett got 1 year of eligiblity & changes the trajectory of cal's monster offensive line which now got 7 legit starters for coach bloesch & coach saffell for the 2023 season

miller is not a dumb azz, he's been accepted by admissions into berkeley's world class mechanical engineering grad program

the trench workers are smart as **** in berkeley (this is not some low rent truck stop lousy academics semi pro sports franchise for dumb azzs)#
error correction: barrett will be enrolled in cal's cameron institute's grad studies certificate program not the mechanical engineering grad program as stated above...miller graduated from stanford with a mechanical engineering undergrad degree
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cmk2yYXr1bl
rahshawn gonna someday own a chain of northwest based italian eateries that specialize in mouth watering tasty lasagna after his potential nfl days are done & he's developed the necessary entrepreneurial biz skills via intellectual capitalisim

learned how to swim at garfield (in san francisco where the trees are good) when he wuz 5#
rahshawn clark is gonna publicly gonna announce his collegiate decision on july 5th
Shocky1

shocky at modern yoga (2 bottles of perrier, doggys gotta hydrate)#
Shocky1

nfl vs nba swings as evaluated by a haas biz ad grad (cal is a golf school)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ct3TTcPAKj9

4th of july 2023 paris (gil hanse's les bordes new)#

Shocky1

truck stop towns offensive line recruiting update:

horizon high school's carter lavrusky with the commitment to kansas, no more spots in the hawks o-line room for low gpa dumb azzs in lawrence

corvallis still got room for another o-lineman at the #158 ranked trade school in the united states, the coos bay flying beaver convenience store is always ready to promote a qualified osu grad to a supervisory nite shift career opportunity to sell state of oregon powerball tixs (which is a very low statistical probability strategy of creating generational wealth kinda like earning an osu degree) & bandon dunes always needs van drivers to get generous tipping guests between the 6 courses

will academics be integral to the july 4th decision of 4.0 gpa david abajian?...will he make the walk home to an unlimited future?

will 3.8 gpa tyler knape have to room all by himself?

50 year decision (with significant future economic implications)#

UNICORNS for bloesch (cal's monster offensive line#

eastcoastcal
EJ!

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

ej, u got a 3.5 gpa & ur filipino ancestry would be celebrated in the fantastically diverse san francisco bay area...oregon state already got their qb of the future in aidan chiles while coach spav got u #1 on the cal quarterback 2024 big board (u got an actionable offer to be the qb of the future for the california golden bears)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth both thru nfl development with coach spav & intellectual capitalism in the classrooms)
KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

thx for sharing coastie (future cal athletic director after getting minted on wall street succeeding andrew mcgraw's successful tenure), cal got their #1 targeted 2024 quarterback on the big board, that's why no other qbs got official trips to berkeley

ej caminong got a chance to compete for future qb playing time as 2023 spring ball showed progress but also uncertainty at the position

berkeley is the right move for the 3.5 gpa ej but let's be real here, only low gpa dumb azzs end up in corvallis & caminong is not even close to my favorite filipino...bet

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including a beautiful archipelago country in southeast asia)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

4.0 gpa insider linebacker (playing safety in high school) with fearless footspeed#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth both thru nfl development on the field & intellectual capitalism in the classroom)
martell hughes gonna publicly announce his collegiate decision on july 4th

the 4.0 gpa martell's finalists are arizona, arizona state, washington state & the #1 public university in the world

wow, doechi, there is one school on that list that is not like the others

don't forget to take the chicken out#
Shocky1

former mcdonalds all american & strong cal lean (3.6 hs gpa) back in the day jordan brown commits to memphis

cal's non mcmonster class#
Shocky1

ej's monster arm#
Shocky1

fluidity/movement for lefty sharpshooter after injury (note leg brace)#
Shocky1

2023 & 2024 california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused):

doechii, why don't you introduce the 2023 & 2024 yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2024 class:
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (3.1 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

all 37 of these 2023 & 9 2024 scholly recipients are beating the statistics, **** the opinions and all the logisitics

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

don't forget to take the chicken out#
Shocky1

the uncertified cali law firm of brown, watson, brown & drayden (rated doggy friendly a+ on yelp)#
Shocky1

trio of drizzly bears#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2023 father's day:

got a phone call from my daughter shay shay (just finished her 1st year at denver law at the top of her class, got a 6 week summer job for a major energy law firm that's paying $30,000+ & will be interning for a 1st time female federal judge this fall) & a visit to the tree house from my son & his lovely fiancee ashley

also got the following note from my daughter taylor (who is visiting from nyc) written on a blank piece of paper, the best gifts are all personally sourced/curated from the heart & do not involve any retail purchases...this is wut tay wrote:

Dumb Azz aka Dad (little hearts drawn all over the page)

Dear Dad,

Happy Fathers Day! So thankful for you and all of our fun memories. We truly need a reality TV show for all of the dumb **** we say in the car...."Sir, I think you need to speak to the Queen immediately!"

I think people are always jealous when I tell them my dad is my best friend. Based off their reactions, I do not think that is all so common! Getting an email from you is always one of the highlights of my day and I always get a good laugh.

"tell them their caviar tastes like bird poop"-Bill Schulz re: Bond Street restaurant

I appreciate everything you have done for me and how supportive you are with my move to NYC and pursuing my childhood dreams. I know that when I have a bad day I can always count on you to cheer me up and see the bigger picture. For that I am extremely grateful! Love you so much!!!

Tay

https://instagr.am/p/CDFIoikATJq
after nooner modern yoga today with anton (he's innovated this new move with the knee flexed that turns into a kinda back flip or something, shocky 100% failed it) on the way to the quiet center for my weekly 2 hour deep tissue massage called shay shay & asked her how her summer job is going in denver, is she as a student who just finished her 1st year of denver law really worth $5,000 a week?

shay tole me "dad, this is just a paid 6 week recruiting trip that's all about building relationships, we go to lunch with different partners every day, we recently went to coors field for a rockies game in the firm's luxury suite & and then there's dinners at denver country club or cherry hills country club on weekends hosted by the partners"

but shay wisely knows this is just big business, the partners are very attentive to her but don't care about her in any meaningful way like her dad, boyfriend, family & best friends love her to the end of the earth

so it's kinda sad when 2024 prospects say they feel the love from the smooth as **** coaches at truck stop schools like arizona & oregon state after a pool party or "man to man" trite talk about how there's not "a lot of distractions" (like world class academics) in this "little town"...if these coaches really loved you & had your best interests at heart they would tell you the following:

"look jimmy, you got a really high exceptional gpa, you really should accept the cal, stanford or harvard (or any ivy league school) offer and build generational wealth while still pursuing your nfl dreams which to be honest with you are kinda an extreme longshot even for an elite high school prospect...not many young men every get that rare academic opportunity and don't worry about me i've got a dozen low gpa guys to take your scholly here...do what's best for you and you'll never have any regrets in life"

but college coaches don't tell high schoolers that, they tell them exactly (just like drunk guys talking up pretty girls in old town) what they want to hear & that's just ****** up

yeah cal, stanford & the ivy league offers are kinda like winning lottery tixs in the game of life

Shocky1

the magic of cal football (bears are physically & intellectually strong)#
Econ141

Shocky1

who's mr miz?#
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

who's mr miz?#

Pro wrestler/celeb.
Shocky1

mental toughness: colin bladed his green side bunker shot on the prior hole the par 5 17th hole over the green (and had to scramble to get up & down to save his par), morikawa a stone cold killer on this hole out
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CdmaDL8LeHT
thx dls, offensive line trench work is kinda like wwe but with less attractive human beings (sorry cindo)

UNICORNS for bloesch (pretty in pink)#
First Page Last Page
Page 122 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.