cal's monster offensive line

1,387,385 Views | 9360 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Shocky1
6956bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

Quote:

cal basketball attendance update: the reality is that the presence of the king & the potentially the final match up of cal vs ucla in men's basketball in our lifetimes is gonna result in 2 sold out battles at haas pavilion

keep in mind the majority of the games this season have resulted in 2500+ fans, FREE tixs to all students still need to be offered for the final 2 games of the 2023/24 season vs oregon & oregon state along with all of next season & cal football games at memorial stadium during this fall's inaugural season in the 2024

heavy is the head that wears the crown (that creates a buzz re: the magic of cal basketball)#

ucla gameday attendance update: it appears that there will be SEVERAL THOUSAND UNSOLD/EMPTY seats at today's probable final basketball game of our lifetimes between cal & ucla yet markeisha never offered the students at the #1 ranked public university in the world FREE tixs to this once in a lifetime collegiate experience to celebrate school spirit at their future alma mater

knowlton couldn't figure this out either

and that's just sad as ****

there are zero reasons on planet earth that today's attendance should not be a sold out 11,700

markeisha is not only obstinate but she's also 100% incompetent to serve as cal's sales/marketing director, she should be working for the university's parking enforcement team monday thru friday with 9:00 am to 5:00 pm meter reading shifts...and if cal fans see her dumb azz at haas this afternoon they should tell her that & ask her if the students are gonna be offered FREE tixs to the season ending oregon & oregon state games?
Yes it does appear that it will not be sold out. I am 100% in agreement with free tickets for the students. Those seats are not sold and there will be no revenues collected for those empty seats. The fans 100% made a difference vs USC. It is bad that it will not be the same today.

But I do expect a decent crowd and the atmosphere should still be good. But agree not what it SHOULD be.
Shocky1
markeisha sets low sales metrics expectations & then exceeds them

this is NOT cal's monster class ("decent" is not in the vocabulary)#
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/C3I3nPQsogb
5 card marvin (knows how to keep this **** simple)#
Goobear
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/B7m9JXqg8eE
new zealand gotta lotta birds (just like them circling squawking seagulls in the 4th quarter of fall afternoon games at memorial stadium before the slow dance of our lives to the rhythms of some forgotten tune)#

This bird is called a Kea. Alpine Parrot. They are bigger than crows. Saw quite a few when we were skiing Treble Cone.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ck9qNCioYGh

the adventure (slim wadie & shocky's 36 holes walking day at the world's #55 ranked golf course cape kidnappers)#
Shocky1

oski is a shameless starz ball washer (sigh)#
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

cal basketball attendance update: the reality is that the presence of the king & the potentially the final match up of cal vs ucla in men's basketball in our lifetimes is gonna result in 2 sold out battles at haas pavilion

keep in mind the majority of the games this season have resulted in 2500+ fans, FREE tixs to all students still need to be offered for the final 2 games of the 2023/24 season vs oregon & oregon state along with all of next season & cal football games at memorial stadium during this fall's inaugural season in the 2024

heavy is the head that wears the crown (that creates a buzz re: the magic of cal basketball)#

ucla gameday attendance update: it appears that there will be SEVERAL THOUSAND UNSOLD/EMPTY seats at today's probable final basketball game of our lifetimes between cal & ucla yet markeisha never offered the students at the #1 ranked public university in the world FREE tixs to this once in a lifetime collegiate experience to celebrate school spirit at their future alma mater

there are zero reasons on planet earth that today's attendance should not be a sold out 11,700

markeisha is not only obstinate but she's also 100% incompetent to serve as cal's sales/marketing director, she should be working for the university's parking enforcement team monday thru friday with 9:00 am to 5:00 pm meter reading shifts...and if cal fans see her dumb azz at haas this afternoon they should tell her that & ask her if the students are gonna be offered FREE tixs to the season ending oregon & oregon state games?
ucla attendance update: 2500+ EMPTY seats due to all students not being offered FREE tickets & long lines with fans missing part of the game due to the athletic department failing to coordinate enough scanners/entry doors

yeah it's just stupid people led by dumb azz making stupid decisions

fire general james arthur knowlton#
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/C3EPbrZsP_T
2024 phoenix open (max missed the cut)#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

Quote:

Quote:

ucla attendance update: 2500+ EMPTY seats due to all students not being offered FREE tickets & long lines with fans missing part of the game due to the athletic department failing to coordinate enough scanners/entry doors

yeah it's just stupid people led by dumb azz making stupid decisions

fire general james arthur knowlton#
All of this is true. Really weak that it took way too long for the fans to get in. 100% on board with free student tickets. But this team loses too much at home. Besides giving away tickets to fans which is a great tool for future fan development, the team needs to win games as well. They have 4 conference home losses and only one (Arizona) is a game they should have lost.

I understand that close games can go either way, but at home better teams pull out the close ones. That was a very disappointing performance yesterday.

If you want to fill the place up you also need to do your part as a team.
Shocky1

whataburger (how bizarre)#
Shocky1

cal (4-1) knocks off #21 ranked louisiana 3-1 on the road in a driving rainstorm behind true freshmen flame throwing strikeout artist PHENOM randi roelling (bf is incoming defensive back brooklyn cheek)

shocky has never been to a college softball game but is gonna check out the bears next weekend when they travel again to grand canyon university (west of downtown phoenix in the avenues) for 5 games...plus mcgurkee's around the corner got good sandwiches

randi is kinda like jaydn ott & jaylen brown, she is a generational talent in berkeley & ima excited to see this exceptional athlete in real time

cal is a softball school#
Shocky1

wut's ur name again?#
Shocky1

facts: shocky wuz NOT in town for the 2024 phoenix open (plus he would've done a headstand or something)

jaydn ott is not the only +1 somersault athlete on planet earth (let's ******* go)#
Shocky1

cal softball don't take no **** (from homer umps in the deep south that wanna play in a thunderstorm)#
Shocky1

coach walter chun got the following line up for bears february 15-17th tournament on the isle of kauai, the most beautiful hawaiian island with unreal beauty (with lots of swaying in the tradewinds palm trees & sandy white beaches for lazy azz afternoon naps):

1) sampson zheng: one of the premiere collegiate golfers in the nation, returning to action after not competing in the nobu malibu tournament

2) aaron du: the senior returned to elite career form last month, the bears need aaron playing well to make a deep run in the 2024 ncca tournament

3) kuangyu chen: tony is arguably the most improved golfer in the nation this season, that's a reflection of the cal program's upside DEVELOPMENT of young talent

4) ethan fang: the true freshman from plano competes like a bad azz upperclassmen, he just gotta stay away from the beef brisket at buc-ee's (stick with the chicken chow fun with fresh green onions) as a pre round meal

5) nathan wang: the bay area lefty got shocky like swagger & is the only fashionista on the team plus he's smart as **** too

competing as individuals: charlie "brambles" berridge, eric "paper clip" lee, costas "el perro" panay & jeewon "the wailing" park

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

outstanding offensive line coach scott huff is now the o-line coach for the seattle seahawks

during cal's last offensive coordinator search, the monster strongly endorsed scott huff instead of jake spavital...of course the dumb azz ***** that just wanna talk **** said that the bears couldn't/shouldn't hire an o-line coach as the offensive coordinator

yeah ignorance is bliss if ur non innovative in life

and so with that being said, shocky is 100% thrilled that king of the hill mike bloesch is gonna be the offensive coordinator for the california golden bears inaugural 2024 season in the acc

shocky kinda thinks he knows (almost) everything#

https://instagr.am/p/BG2c9tghHcW
Shocky1

this is NOT the pac 12 (let yesterday go, embrace tomorrow)#
Shocky1

6'1" cal commit jeremiah wilkinson is having a monster senior season, the fearless lefty can not only physically attack the basket for buckets, defend with a high energy motor & length (which has been a major liability for this year's team) but is also a naturally adept distributor/facilitator (unlike devin askew who is inherently a 2) & is the future of cal basketball at point guard

coach madsen & the staff need to fill out the rest of the incoming 2024 class but wilkinson is a real nice starting point in filling out the puzzle

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the peach state)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C3Q5sAVPdnO
let's do this (sweat equity before the dawn in a pitch black universe)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Bowlesman80 said:

I'm not sure what I just read, but, man, that must be some good weed. Go Bears, Shocky.
https://instagr.am/p/CSPZSips42t
what up bowlesly?

you rode ur blue bike from your en suite residence at bardessono (you look forward to your afternoon naps in the outdoor hammocks on property) to get some tasty treats at bouchon bakery for you & oski during his stay at the silverado institute for healthy living & rehab center before your evening shift as maitre d at the french laundry (you sold blackmarket reservations for $300 "gratuities") where you worked with your girlfriend a curvy brunette yoga female waitress (nice slides in the foto above) which you thought wuz a secret until her police sergeant husband with the napa county policy department pulled you over on a routine traffic stop & planted a suitcase of coke on you which resulted in a 18 year sentence at san quentin where you volunteered for library shifts so you could livestream from the prison's computers cal football on saturdays from memorial stadium so you could watch jaydn ott take pitchouts for multiple 65+ yard epic touchdown sweeps behind a newly energized cindo led cal's monster's offensive line in an epic victory against auburn which made for a great day until your new cellmate tapped you on the shoulder at 2:24 am & tole you he wanna do yoga with you

how we doing on this, is the monster rite or is the monster rite?

modern yoga nooner class update:

olivia, a curvy brunette yoga female, tole me before class that her right hip hurts sometimes & that it kinda sucks getting older

shocky tole her that he's never gonna get older

a more detailed answer is that i don't engage in the concept of time, that's totally irrelevant to me kinda like smart phones...i got 4 personalities at this time: bill schulz (stable/steady, graduate from the berkeley haas biz school with phi beta kappa honors, he's very interested in gpas), schulzie (slightly worser version of bill schulz), shocky (got no social filter at all, says whatever the **** he wanna say & do) & doggy dog (makes animal sounds including roars due to my spending a lotta time with my rescue dog/cats)

so doggy dogs don't think about time at all, they don't concern themselves re: what day it is or stupid **** like that...they just live in the moment, that's all that matters

we should all be more like doggy dogs instead of their uptight as **** humans

the 2024 inaugural season is the most exciting season ever for the cal football program in my mind, thinking about the pac 12 is just wasted time/energy...if we get great qb1 play from nando and/or chandler, we got all the other pieces of the puzzle to win big next season...and that's why shocky is gonna experience every second of the season live in person, the east coast trips r gonna be EPIC particularly our impending beatdown in tallahassee of them disloyal dumb ***** florida state seminoles

and that's why shocky is the sofa king, afternoon naps on the cloud restore both the body & mind while getting ready for the FUN 2024 acc campaign

yawn

time is a dumb azz concept (life is NOT linear)#
oskiswifeshusband
Shocky how's the NIL-for-puppies pipeline going?
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Bowlesman80 said:

I'm not sure what I just read, but, man, that must be some good weed. Go Bears, Shocky.
https://instagr.am/p/CSPZSips42t
what up bowlesly?

you rode ur blue bike from your en suite residence at bardessono (you look forward to your afternoon naps in the outdoor hammocks on property) to get some tasty treats at bouchon bakery for you & oski during his stay at the silverado institute for healthy living & rehab center before your evening shift as maitre d at the french laundry (you sold blackmarket reservations for $300 "gratuities") where you worked with your girlfriend a curvy brunette yoga female waitress (nice slides in the foto above) which you thought wuz a secret until her police sergeant husband with the napa county policy department pulled you over on a routine traffic stop & planted a suitcase of coke on you which resulted in a 18 year sentence at san quentin where you volunteered for library shifts so you could livestream from the prison's computers cal football on saturdays from memorial stadium so you could watch jaydn ott take pitchouts for multiple 65+ yard epic touchdown sweeps behind a newly energized cindo led cal's monster's offensive line in an epic victory against auburn which made for a great day until your new cellmate tapped you on the shoulder at 2:24 am & tole you he wanna do yoga with you

how we doing on this, is the monster rite or is the monster rite?

modern yoga nooner class update:

olivia, a curvy brunette yoga female, tole me before class that her right hip hurts sometimes & that it kinda sucks getting older

shocky tole her that he's never gonna get older

a more detailed answer is that i don't engage in the concept of time, that's totally irrelevant to me kinda like smart phones...i got 4 personalities at this time: bill schulz (stable/steady, graduate from the berkeley haas biz school with phi beta kappa honors, he's very interested in gpas), schulzie (slightly worser version of bill schulz), shocky (got no social filter at all, says whatever the **** he wanna say & do) & doggy dog (makes animal sounds including roars due to my spending a lotta time with my rescue dog/cats)

so doggy dogs don't think about time at all, they don't concern themselves re: what day it is or stupid **** like that...they just live in the moment, that's all that matters

we should all be more like doggy dogs instead of their uptight as **** humans

the 2024 inaugural season is the most exciting season ever for the cal football program in my mind, thinking about the pac 12 is just wasted time/energy...if we get great qb1 play from nando and/or chandler, we got all the other pieces of the puzzle to win big next season...and that's why shocky is gonna experience every second of the season live in person, the east coast trips r gonna be EPIC particularly our impending beatdown in tallahassee of them disloyal dumb ***** florida state seminoles

and that's why shocky is the sofa king, afternoon naps on the cloud restore both the body & mind while getting ready for the FUN 2024 acc campaign

yawn

time is a dumb azz concept (life is NOT linear)#

Shocks, one of the days you have to head up to cheapskate mountain (tightwad hill) and drink a beer or green drink with me!
Shocky1
^ sounds good jb, let's plan on a gameday this fall

https://instagr.am/p/CIjmwuKFxuT
Shocky1
oskiswifeshusband said:

Shocky how's the NIL-for-puppies pipeline going?
https://instagr.am/p/C1iE5XJPfsb
oskisgfisasubstituteyogateacher, kinda busy these days and so with that being said don't mean to be pedantic, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C3QmryGMdwn

do u want one of my orange slices (how is ur day?...tell me everything)#
Shocky1

not gonna happen#
Shocky1

elite 2025 tight end prospect (bastian's way faster bro)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (where r the freezing azz badgers ranked?)#
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line is NOT unlovable (to their moms)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C23DJ2MvDet
stanford's best player tight end benjamin yurosek (108 receptions last 3 seasons) has grad transferred to georiga for his final year of eligibility before the 2025 nfl draft

november 23, 2024 big game stormin' the field (again) at memorial stadium#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal softball don't take no **** (from homer umps in the deep south that wanna play in a thunderstorm)#
wut is potentially the most brilliant coaching move in the history of cal athletics???

an astute softball mind has pointed out that assistant coach kailee cucio's running out on the field & delaying the game while causing a melee & getting ejected might've been INTENTIONAL (check out her shocky like smirky smile while being led off the field) in order to allow the raging thunderstorm to pass, who knows how many more wild azz pitches with a wet ball might've been thrown by phenom randi roelling?

yeah cal softball is mentally drag racing thru the canyon, this **** is getting live

innovation in berkeley (not by markeisha)#
Shocky1
mark, there's still no news re: FREE tixs for all students for your team's final team 2 home games next week against oregon & oregon state?

r u working behind the scenes with markeisha & knowlton to ensure that this happens or is ur potentially loud fear the haas homecourt advantage gonna be an empty haas again like it wuz the majority of the time earlier this season?

brand management innovation (building a pipeline for future fans/donors) in berkeley?#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C1uS1xjLTD7
north carolina state's monster offensive line: the best o-line will face in 2024 is when the wolfpack descend into berkeley on october 19th with 4 returning starters & an experienced notre dame transfer...left tackle anthony belton (875 snaps in 2023), left guard anthony carter (819 snaps), right guard timothy mckay (874 snaps), right tackle jaccarius peak (510 snaps) along with former irish newcomer center zeke correll (2,009 career snaps) is gonna be a physical test for them bears
Shocky1

2024 new schollys: right now there are 32 NEW scholly additions

khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive line (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.2 gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 32 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree
kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...no longer with program...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...will not be on scholly in 2024...pursuing berkeley degree
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...no longer with program...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
brian driscoll, offensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
brett johnson, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
jaedon roberts, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...focusing on track...berkeley degree
isaiah young, defensive back...probable grad transfer portal...berkeley degree

**** balenciaga#
Shocky1
^ 32 additions & 32 departures right now=equilibrium

roster math is FUN (if u got ocd tendencies like shocky)#
Econ141
How do you think we netted out on the o-line and d-line taking into account potential redshirts that will now play this year?
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1

los angeles pga open 1st round update:

fun day roadtrip to the city of angels, my golf buddy ric kayne (me & slim wadie stayed at his property in new zealand, he's the founder of the tara iti golf club down under) lives on the hillside behind the iconic bunker in the middle of the green par 3 6th hole...most of the crowd (not me) followed tiger woods

byeong hun an is tied for 8th after a late round surge 4 under par on the 15th thru the 17th holes after a 67, his clubhead speed is top 10 on tour as is his short game...the broomstick putter is the key to ben's game

collin morikawa birdied the 1st & 18th holes & missed a ****ton of putts in between enroute to a 70 & is tied for 28th

max homa's round wuz derailed by a triple bogey 7 after a drive in the middle of the fairway of the par 4 2nd and shot a 73 & is tied for 60th

and yeah nobu malibu is still the greatest people watching restaurant in the world

First Page Last Page
Page 229 of 268

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.