cal's monster offensive line

1,817,728 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Shocky1
6956bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

oskisneighborisrichlyons, wut specifically r ur concerns?

my take is that this is by far the deepest team during the wilcox era of relative mediocrity, really think this roster could win big this fall in the acc & there's honestly no tomorrow if that don't happen, the time is now which is why shocky is gonna attend all 12 games in person this fall with FREE pregame tailgate parties at buc-ee's

the linebackers wuz my biggest concern heading into spring camp, the addition of grad transfers teddye buchanan & liam johnson considerably strengthens the inside backer room (cade uluave got 1st team all acc upside & nobody works harder than hunter barth)...the outside linebacking room behind david reese & xavier carlton is now the #1 targeted area for improvement via the transfer portal, running with the 2s is athletic ryan mcculloch & a walk on...the staff desperately needs to close on another alpha edge defender asap

and yeah the defensive line is kinda a mix of multiple guys but the reality is that there aren't any elite defensive linemen in the transfer portal that don't wanna sec money...ricky correia got intriguing upside if he can get his conditioning to a non stop motor point of violence

watching the teams during warm ups in shreveport it wuz shocking how much slower the bears wuz compared to the raiders at the skill positions but those concerns have been addressed with the significant portal additions of SPEED based players at wide receiver & defensive backs that are replacing the much slower players on the roster at that time...there will be much faster bears with footspeed against uc davis on august 31 with tobias merriweather & mikey matthews now the starting wideouts alongside trond grizzell...and marcus harris (the fastest guy in the program) starting & ja'ir smith & isaiah crosby potentially also running with the 1s are key additions to the defensive backs room that couldn't close on balls in the air during 2023

fernando mendoza & chandler rogers are not stinson beach high school's jared goff but fully expect much improved qb production with much better playcalling & development by coach bloesch (the best coach on the staff) & qb coach sterlin gilbert

jaydn ott is the best running back in the acc & a legit heisman candidate if the bears win big on a national level, kadarius calloway (who could be the next sam jackson to flunk out if he don't got any academic ambition, he's not quite the nfl talent he's banking on right now) is an elite talent of speed and size & my boy javian "the jet" thomas is the FUTURE (just like haas biz ad grad mike saffell is the future head coach in waiting) of the cal football program...when the jet touches the ******* football, u got action & that's the magic of cal football

jack endries has put on 10 lbs of muscle after sometimes getting pushed around last season & got all acc tight end upside...the back ups are working hard but nobody has stepped up yet among the 2s

right now there are 6 trusted trench workers among cal's monster offensive line with tj sessions, sioape vatikani, nick morrow, matthew wykoff, bastian swinney & rush reimers...another portal transfer is being targeted during next week's dialing for dollars

ryan longwell is the worst coach on the staff (vic so'oto is a figurehead special teams coach, anybody who put the unshifty jeremiah hunter as the punt returner for 2 unproductive seasons is not knowledgeable in this area) but ryan coe got a nfl level leg, the punting will be fine & david bird is the gene simmons of long snapping

kinda wishing now shocky planned better (instead of a in & out weekend game at the valley club of montecito plus a quick meal at arigato sushi which got good people watching on state street) to attend next saturday's spring game, hopefully u & others will report from memorial stadium re: the 2024 talent level

The DL is still below where it needs to be from a talent perspective. If they have money to spend that is a very good place to spend it. The program needs more players for sure. But what they really lack is impact players. If they have a shot at an impact DL but spend it on depth players that is really disappointing.
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CpwKAplNPNC
https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2024/04/13/masters-2024-collin-morikawa-new-putter-coach-swing-thought/
koa & colin got good hair#

Collin...a red coat?????? Come on, man.
Shocky1

good luck collin, max & ben today in the final round of the 2024 masters tournament at augusta national golf club...ur all remarkable human beings on planet earth that got both the berkeley toughness combined with the skills you've developed thru a gazillion hours of developmental work, ur not in this position rite now because of magic or something...enjoy these special moments with hopefully a smile or smirk on ur face & love in ur heart, golf is just a game & its fun

but most of all shocky hopes that u don't make dumb decisions if u get in a **** situation

let's ******* go (no pre round breakfasts at buc-ee's)
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

good luck colin, max & ben today in the final round of the 2024 masters tournament at augusta national golf club...ur all remarkable human beings on planet earth that got both the berkeley toughness combined with the skills you've developed thru a gazillion hours of developmental work, ur not in this position rite now because of magic or something...enjoy these special moments with hopefully a smile or smirk on ur face & love in ur heart, golf is just a game & its fun

but most of all shocky hopes that u don't make dumb decisions if u get in a **** situation

The Tiger vid is appropriate, at least for me. I've only seen a couple of golf things recently. Don't really follow it anymore. One was a Keopka vid on how he warms up. He doesn't think about anything and doesn't care how he hits it. It's just a warmup. The other was an article about Tiger's round yesterday. His only one in the 80s at Augusta. He said he was striping everything on the range! Golf is and always has been an amazingly frustrating game. Even for the greatest players. Go Bears today at Augusta.
mbBear
82gradDLSdad said:

Shocky1 said:

good luck colin, max & ben today in the final round of the 2024 masters tournament at augusta national golf club...ur all remarkable human beings on planet earth that got both the berkeley toughness combined with the skills you've developed thru a gazillion hours of developmental work, ur not in this position rite now because of magic or something...enjoy these special moments with hopefully a smile or smirk on ur face & love in ur heart, golf is just a game & its fun

The Tiger vid is appropriate, at least for me. I've only seen a couple of golf things recently. Don't really follow it anymore. One was a Keopka vid on how he warms up. He doesn't think about anything and doesn't care how he hits it. It's just a warmup. The other was an article about Tiger's round yesterday. His only one in the 80s at Augusta. He said he was striping everything on the range! Golf is and always has been an amazingly frustrating game. Even for the greatest players. Go Bears today at Augusta.
I happen to think that the Masters is the most over hyped event in sports, that you are supposed to care for the place more than the competition. But my (obviously in the minority) opinion aside, I certainly will be looking to see how our Golden Bear Alums finish at the end!
Shocky1
mb, augusta national definitely cultivates an aura of a weird combination of sincere warm southern hospitality with also making you feel slightly uncomfortable with all the rules & social etiquettes, it's a fascinating study of innovative branding

as someone who has played 15 rounds at the national, it's not in my world top 20 rankings yet it's still arguably the best overnight golf experience in the world with all the time aged formalities (shocky plays golf 98% of the time in shorts, long pants are required at augusta national at all times)

to augusta national's credit, they are gonna lease the augusta municipal golf course for a dollar & completely renovate it during the upcoming year which will be a tremendous benefit to the community & hundreds of club employees that only get to play the course only once a year after the club closes for the summer in may

funny thing is that the course literally next door (they sold land to the national for the expansion of the back tee of the par 5 13th hole) augusta county club is a terrific donald ross course that also got multiple holes that play over rae's creek & that is very casual in a welcoming kinda way (sorta like buc-ee's but with healthier food)
82gradDLSdad
mbBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Shocky1 said:

I happen to think that the Masters is the most over hyped event in sports, that you are supposed to care for the place more than the competition. But my (obviously in the minority) opinion aside, I certainly will be looking to see how our Golden Bear Alums finish at the end!

As a lifelong golfer, who grew up on SF public courses (got a couple of late teen years at the Olympic club as a junior member), I can say that it is my favorite tournament. The course seems to allow for amazing shots and competition. Because it is held at the same place every year it allows the TV producers to have the best camera angles and really ramp up, year after year, the story telling around the tournament. I don't watch much sports these days but the little bit I do still involves some amount of the Masters. I actually teared up watching Nicklaus, Player and Watson ceremonial tee shots to start the tournament. My dreams of becoming a golf pro began by watching this tournament and these players. Oh well, we disagree. It's what makes the world go around.
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

mb, augusta national definitely cultivates an aura of a weird combination of sincere warm southern hospitality with also making you feel slightly uncomfortable with all the rules & social etiquettes, it's a fascinating study of innovative branding

as someone who has played 15 rounds at the national, it's not in my world top 20 rankings yet it's still arguably the best overnight golf experience in the world with all the time aged formalities (shocky plays golf 98% of the time in shorts, long pants are required at augusta national)

to augusta national's credit, they are gonna lease the augusta municipal golf course for a dollar & completely renovate it during the upcoming year which will be a tremendous benefit to the community & hundreds of club employees that only get to play the course only once a year after the club closes for the summer in may

funny thing is that the course literally next door (they sold land to the national for the expansion of the back tee of the par 5 13th hole) augusta county club is a terrific donald ross course that also got multiple holes that play over rae's creek & that is very casual in a welcoming kinda way (sorta like buc-ee's but with healthier food)

You are able to get past the racist past...no judgement of you for that, and obviously they aren't the only club with restrictions in their history regarding membership.
I lived in Atlanta for 8 years...had my chances to see Augusta... and declined. Could have played as well, but I dislike the sport, and never took it up after trying it a couple of times. If that has hurt me professionally, then so be it. I care even less that I can't impress people with what courses I have played.
Again, that's not the story of the day; this is all about Go Bears and wishing them the best!

Shocky1
Shocky1
Shocky1

mb, as you probably already know from living there, the south got a complicated history...yes, there is both direct & subtle racism directly woven into the fabric of a society that is attempting to move forward but is often held back by the abject poverty & lower educational backgrounds of its residents that often haven't traveled further afar than a town or two over...the ole miss game (in oxford which doesn't remotely resemble its academically elite english namesake) wuz kinda like going back in time

thru the years i've built an email relationship (we've never met in person) with author greg iles who poignantly writes about the deep south's struggles to achieve equality, iles is the faulkner (the king of run on sentences) of our lives in writing about the deep south & his books are strongly recommended as his devastingly heartbreaking yet hopeful stories will shape your views of his homeland (natchez mississippi)

augusta national has made slow progress thru the years, it now has black & women members including condoleezza rice yet the local caddies/clubhouse employees are still predominantly non white unlike its ceo national membership

golf is not as white centric as you might imagine...max homa's dad is jewish, colin morikawa's moms is chinese & his dad is japanese and byeong hun an's parents are both former south korean olympic team pingpong champions

and yeah shocky is a mixed mutt of multiple descents that has been graciously hosted around the world at many very private exclusive clubs (such as ellerston in new south wales which is the playground retreat of the richest family in australia with no members other than the packer clan) in playing the last 17 golf magazine world top 100 lists, there are a lotta good people on planet earth that are curious about people from different backgrounds, languages, etc.

the future of the deep south (just like blighted urban lower socioeconomic neighborhoods) will be dependent upon making education better...shocky believes in the redistribution of worldwide wealth thru elite academic opportunities particularly for those from 1st college generation families at places like cal, stanford & the ivy leagues and not government handouts...earning these degrees is a lotta hard work & requires perseverance but it opens potential doors to building generational wealth & political influence in shaping communities...marching at protests & making signs along with kneeling during the national anthem don't change ****...and that's why the monster keeps track of gpas & celebrates academic achievement...at the same time it is not ok when our football student athletes trade in their berkeley degrees for false nfl dreams from ruthless academically mediocre football factory schools that discard their disposable workers once their football days are numbered which means these young men's futures are kinda ****** in a global economy that favors the well educated

in that sense the cal football program is providing a very important societal function in shaping the lives (and extended families) of its student athletes for brighter futures that extend far beyond wins & losses

one huge plus for the deep south which will be celebrated during the auburn roadtrip to alabama this september is that it gotta lotta buc-ee's but yeah it's gonna be a hard pass on the grits

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the deep south)
Shocky1

3.4 gpa 2025 6' 175 lbs SPEEDY defensive back from viewpoint utah#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including cade uluave's home state)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Econ141

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1

california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused cuz he got worser seats):

doechii, why don't you introduce the yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2025 class:
meyer swinney, wide receiver/hybrid tight end (3.75 gpa)
robert mcdaniel, quarterback (3.7 gpa)
carter jones, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
kaden cook, cornerback (3.4 gpa)
carter jackson, running back (3.6 gpa)
jojo solis, running back (3.14 gpa)

2024 class:
liam johnson, inside linebacker (3.36 gpa at princeton)
khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive line (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.0+ gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive lineman (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive lineman (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan ikaika keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0 gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (sub 3.0 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class...don't forget to take the chicken out

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (a degree is kinda like a winning LOTTERY TIX for those who wanna build GENERATIONAL WEALTH thru academic hard work)

Shocky1

cal is NOT three jack national (don't be a dumb azz sampson)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

tirez knowlton et embauchons andrew mcgraw, ca ne devrait pas prendre plus de 24 secondes#

https://instagr.am/p/C4qxI-4Jnv4
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including chateau mirambeau)
cal's monster class update re: the con artist:

the original official berkeley chancellor search timelines outlined potential candidates being nominated in may to uc chancellor michael drake for his recommendation of a final candidate to the uc board of regents in june for a july 1st transfer of power starting date

but what will go down as arguably outgoing chancellor carol christ's legacy/most benevolent gift (other than forgiving much of the stadium debt) to berkeley is that she's lobbied with drake for an early transition date due to multiple critical imminent issues that need immediate addressing which is why richard lyons wuz announced as the next berkeley chancellor last week in early april

carol knows now that knowlton is running the athletic department into an existential financial tsunami iceberg from which it will never recover from (read my past posts re: the covert tens of millions of dollars loans from the central campus & significantly lower future revenue streams from conference media rights) and that he lied to her about the northwestern athletic director job (which resulted in his contract extension thru 2029 at $1,300,000 despite being an absentee employee working outta colorado springs with a rental home in the east bay) & also the magnitude of the nil financial dollars of the men's football/basketball players (christ actually thought the nil dollars paid to jaydn ott wuz comparable to the goalie on the women's field hockey team and went ballistic when she found out otherwise)

so now rich lyons is the de facto chancellor & has the opportunity to take action on the 2nd legal review documents (commissioned by the chancellor's legal team & assistant vice chancellor dan mogulof) which focused upon jim knowlton & his evil as **** 2nd in charge jennifer simon-o'neil with respects to their criminal negligence in the multiple suicidal women's swimmers teri mckeever criminal scandal...the original 1st legal review by the munger firm wuz a $2,000,000+ cost report which resulted in a 482 page document that did not address the culpability of the athletic department, this 2nd report clearly shows criminal level intent & is grounds for the termination of both knowlton & simon-o'neil

and if knowlton & simon-o'neil are terminated then their worthless bureaucratic team of cfo tom lowry (recruited by knowlton from the air force, his transparent disdain of the cal football program wuz apparent to me within 15 minutes of our 1st conversation back in the day) & the obstinate markeisha everrett who talks about innovation but actually does nothing while hiding in her office reading the internet instead of offering FREE tixs to all students will also be removed from power

and yeah then andrew mcgraw would be the right next athletic director to quickly lead moving forward a fiscally responsible rightsized (cutting sport teams such as baseball within title ix requirements, realigning multiple sports such as rugby to club status and repurposing the evans & edwards fields/stadiums for the university's greater good) department that focuses on a select few national championship calibre teams that support school spirit (alums visiting campus on game days) & a stream of future philanthropic donations for the university

got it?

the time is now (for everything in the next 24 secondes)#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

6956, as you probably already know from living there, the south got a complicated history...yes, there is both direct & subtle racism directly woven into the fabric of a society that is attempting to move forward but is often held back by the abject poverty & lower educational backgrounds of its residents that often haven't traveled further afar than a town or two over...the ole miss game (in oxford which doesn't remotely resemble its academically elite english namesake) wuz kinda like going back in time

thru the years i've built an email relationship (we've never met in person) with author greg iles who poignantly writes about the deep south's struggles to achieve equality, iles is the faulkner (the king of run on sentences) of our lives in writing about the deep south & his books are strongly recommended as his devastingly heartbreaking yet hopeful stories will shape your views of his homeland (natchez mississippi)

augusta national has made slow progress thru the years, it now has black & women members including condoleezza rice yet the local caddies/clubhouse employees are still predominantly non white unlike its ceo national membership

golf is not as white centric as you might imagine...max homa's dad is jewish, colin morikawa's moms is chinese & his dad is japanese and byeong hun an's parents are both former south korean olympic team pingpong champions

and yeah shocky is a mixed mutt of multiple descents that has been graciously hosted around the world at many very private exclusive clubs (such as ellerston in new south wales which is the playground retreat of the richest family in australia with no members other than the packer clan) in playing the last 17 golf magazine world top 100 lists, there are a lotta good people on planet earth that are curious about people from different backgrounds, languages, etc.

the future of the deep south (just like blighted urban lower socioeconomic neighborhoods) will be dependent upon making education better...shocky believes in the redistribution of worldwide wealth thru elite academic opportunities particularly for those from 1st college generation families at places like cal, stanford & the ivy leagues and not government handouts...earning these degrees is a lotta hard work & requires perseverance but it opens potential doors to building generational wealth & political influence in shaping communities...marching at protests & making signs along with kneeling during the national anthem don't change ****...and that's why the monster keeps track of gpas & celebrates academic achievement...at the same time it is not ok when our football student athletes trade in their berkeley degrees for false nfl dreams from ruthless academically mediocre football factory schools that discard their disposable workers once their football days are numbered which means these young men's futures are kinda ****** in a global economy that favors the well educated

in that sense the cal football program is providing a very important societal function in shaping the lives (and extended families) of its student athletes for brighter futures that extend far beyond wins & losses

one huge plus for the deep south which will be celebrated during the auburn roadtrip to alabama this september is that it gotta lotta buc-ee's but yeah it's gonna be a hard pass on the grits

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the deep south)
Not sure why this was addressed to me. I have never lived in the south. I have lived the entirety of my almost 68 years in glorius northern California. I hate golf but greatly admire the skill of the players.

I agree that the players are foolish to trade the opportunity for a Cal degree for a lesser one when their football dreams are not going to work out. But it is their right to do so.
Shocky1
^ edited
mbBear
6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

6956, as you probably already know from living there, the south got a complicated history...yes, there is both direct & subtle racism directly woven into the fabric of a society that is attempting to move forward but is often held back by the abject poverty & lower educational backgrounds of its residents that often haven't traveled further afar than a town or two over...the ole miss game (in oxford which doesn't remotely resemble its academically elite english namesake) wuz kinda like going back in time

Not sure why this was addressed to me. I have never lived in the south. I have lived the entirety of my almost 68 years in glorius northern California. I hate golf but greatly admire the skill of the players.

I agree that the players are foolish to trade the opportunity for a Cal degree for a lesser one when their football dreams are not going to work out. But it is their right to do so.
I think he meant me lol. I love that line, about hating golf, but admiring the skills of the players.
6956bear
mbBear said:

6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

I think he meant me lol. I love that line, about hating golf, but admiring the skills of the players.
I have tried golf many times. I am awful. So yes I can really appreciate how difficult a game it is. But I do enjoy spending some time at the 19th hole.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C1fMCtPPLS0
another reading favorite (shocky reads at least a book a week) along with greg iles who writes beautifully about the south is attorney turned author john grisham

https://instagr.am/p/Ca-abGjhEMv
and yeah grisham looks an awful like marietta georgia (hometown of my yoga buddy jaylen brown & the under appreciated atlanta country club which is architecturally much more interesting than peachtree, east lake & atlanta athletic club) products liability attorney (litigated the successful general motors faulty ignition lawsuits back in the day) lance cooper (berkeley grad with a peis degree) who is apparently sebastopol's whale donor right now with respects to nil fundraising for the cal football program with a recent donation of $500,000

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (just ask chief knocka homa)
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

6'4" 205 lbs 2025 receiving threat meyer swinney from interlachen high school with the offer from coach toler

but will mad dog offer the double sport talent +1 lefty with hops?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the white bear yacht club)

KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOO
KABBOM VAROOM KABOOM SHAZBOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM
KABOOM KABOOM BABOOM KABOOM RABOOM KABOOM SHAZBOOM
KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM TABOOM VAROOM KABOOM KABOOM

hybrid wide receiver/tight end meyer swinney with the commitment to them california golden bears over actionable offers from multiple national programs including duke

yeah it's never a dumb decision to earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world with ur brother bastian (and also save ur hard working moms heidi & dad matt a ton of money on airfare from the twin cities for their sons fall games)

cal football is a family affair#
Shocky1

monster hoops addition#
Shocky1

lil bears better listen to mama bear (and also jack & jaydn) and read books & **** or something (real talk)#
Shocky1

congrats to freshmen eric lee (69) & ethan fang (70) on their surgical course management 1st round scores at the toughest sub 6500 yards course in the world, pasatiempo is all about angles & hitting short irons with precision resulting in greens in regulation with uphill putts (putting downhill on the uphill dogleg left par 4 2nd hole at pasa, architectural buffs will notice the nines have been reversed for this tournament, is arguably the fastest putt on planet earth along with the back of the greens of the 2nd hole at oakmont & the 9th green at augusta national)

fully expecting the seniors to bring their years of savvy & experience to the course maรฑana after a nite out at the catalyst or something

cal is a golf & reading books or something school#
Shocky1
rodney brown jr's dad is transferring to virginia tech

Shocky1
good news (smu is our annual protected acc rivalry game for the buc-ee's bbq chicken sandwich cup unlike washington which is 100% irrelevant to cal football): there's a crystal ball in favor for the huskies (tcu is the competition for the round rock texas native) in the transfer portal for elite 6'8" 318 lbs marcus bryant who wuz a 1st team all american conference for the ponies last year

this is a major loss for the smu football program
Econ141

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1

michael saffell: avid reader/haas biz ad grad & future cal head coach in waiting#
Shocky1

2024 california golden bear spring ball: practice #12

cal's monster offensive line update: coach bloesch is very pleased with the development of matthew wykoff as the starting center with starting left guard bastian swinney as the back up center which then allows emerging rush reimers to play at left guard

the meticulous attention to details by coach bloesch is unrivaled during my years as a cal football fan, make no mistake about it this is gonna be a downhill running offense with physical play by the trench workers (and also the wideouts blocking for the 1st time during the coach toler era) that will situationally adapt on gamedays (which wuz not a strong suit of beau, billy m or spav)

the player most standing out the last 2 practices is mid year high school enrolled josiah martin from denton (home of the greatest buc-ee's on planet earth, just ask megan thee stallion)

this **** is getting live (do u got ur season tix(s) for the 2024 season?)#
Shocky1

yeah tryna hit a draw into the dangerous par 4 11th hole with the pond guarding the left side wuz a dumb decision

Shocky1

after tied for 3rd finishes at the masters colin moves up 7 spots, max moves up 2 spots and ben an moves up from #44 to #38 his highest ranking evah...michael kim is ranked #116 & former mexican mini tour legend club pro guy is still unranked

moving up the depth chart#
Shocky1
major portal transfer update: #1 priority target indiana 6'4" 255 lbs alpha apex predator edge defender anthony jones has narrowed his recruitment to 3 finalists...cal (officially visited a week ago), ucla & michigan state (officially visited yesterday)
DiabloWags

OT: This last weekend saw the longest record in Track & Field get demolished by none other than a 21-year old CAL BEAR.

Mykolas Alekna breaks the 37-year old WORLD RECORD in the discus by 11 inches!

243-11

His Dad had recorded the longest throw in Olympic history.

Discus throwers usually don't peak until they are well into their 30's and 40's.

This is going to be a long ride for Mykolas.
And Paris '24 is right around the corner!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Shocky1
^ wrong board, the truth is that track & field is not sustainable on a go forward basis with the impending existential financial tsunami that will end cal athletics as we all know it...the next athletic director gotta lotta tough but necessary rightsizing which will include the cutting of the men's & women's track programs (with all schollys honored thru graduation) & the repurposing of the valuable land upon which edwards stadium sits for the greater good of the university & a negotiated internal accounting reduction by the central campus of tens of millions of dollars of the massive currently accumulating athletic department debt which is overlooked in every single knowlton notes which are crafted in conjunction with the clueless markeisha

First Page Last Page
Page 250 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.