cal's monster offensive line

1,386,662 Views | 9357 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Strykur
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pitts, grad transfer admissions into the berkeley certificate program are significantly less academically rigorous than admissions into undergraduate & postgraduate programs

a collegiate 2.9 gpa is way better than a high school 2.9 gpa particularly when u consider the time demands of d1 football when balancing coursework
Shocky1

2025 3.5 gpa 6'3" 290 lbs monster offensive line prospect from famed st louis high school (honolulu)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (just ask stanley)
Shocky1

remarkable 3rd & final round of the pasatiempo tournament with 4 bears shooting in the 60s & the lowest team round of the tournament by 4 strokes, the bears are poised to peak for the pac 12 championships at desert forest golf club in carefree arizona in 2 weeks
Shocky1

longball in fresno#
Shocky1
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Quote:

anthony jones officially visited michigan state yesterday
when jones redshirted his 1st year at indiana chad wilt (now at michigan state as the rush ends coach) wuz the defensive ends coach

update: jones official visit to the spartys is next monday
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C5g65RXvLBF
https://instagr.am/p/C51dc5YvqsI
doms california golden bear tutorial on how to make a flower arrangement with a ponytail#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2025 4.1 gpa 6'6" 285 lbs all state trench worker/undefeated heavy weight wrestler from la cueva high school)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the land of enchantment)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

cal's monster offensive line needs green chili (facts)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CaPzeDLuB25
https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2024/04/17/max-homa-chick-fil-a-fan-2024-rbc-heritage/
max homa unit 2 meal plan update (spoiler alert, it's not miso soup at nobu malibu)#
Shocky1

2024 california golden bears spring ball: practice #13
https://bearinsider.com/s/4055/cal-football-spring-practice-day-13

starting guard bastian swinney believes the trench workers are a tight group (including early enrollee freshman tyler knape) are playing this spring with more "VIOLENCE"

this is cal football (acc opponents: we're gonna run the rock & knock u on ur ******* azz)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including interlachen high school)
Shocky1

major cal's monster's offensive line portal transfer update:

6'5" 350 lbs unlv grad transfer (2 years of remaining eligiblity) left guard alani makihele from anchorage alaska is gonna officially trip to berkeley...he's a nor cal native (born in sacramento) & majored in criminal justice at unlv

https://instagr.am/p/Ch3B58-vArd
coach bloesch wants to run/attack downhill, this is exactly the kinda power that's needed with cal's monster offensive line

alan is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.3 gpa at west anchorage high school

https://instagr.am/p/C3GPmA_PaqA
alani started last season, this will be a cal vs ucla (will officially trip to westwood this weekend) recruiting battle

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including alaska)
Shocky1

ucla roster absolutely decimated, hope femi & j-mike enjoy their probable 10 loss 2024 season in the big 10

8 clap (average yards allowed per rush against bruins candy azz soft d)#
BearSD
Shocky1 said:

ucla roster absolutely decimated, hope femi & j-mike enjoy their probable 10 loss 2024 season in the big 10

8 clap (average yards allowed per rush against bruins candy azz soft d)#
I think we can figure out why this guy is in the portal... his Xitter bio says he is "ALL $ IN".
WalterSobchak
Looks like Femi got moved outside again. We know how much he hates that.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
WalterSobchak

Disappointing for UGA fans, fucla haters like me, and popcorn sales.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

pitts, grad transfer admissions into the berkeley certificate program are significantly less academically rigorous than admissions into undergraduate & postgraduate programs

a collegiate 2.9 gpa is way better than a high school 2.9 gpa particularly when u consider the time demands of d1 football when balancing coursework

Thank, Shocky. Good to know.
Oakbear
I think we can figure out why this guy is in the portal... his Xitter bio says he is "ALL $ IN".

give these guys a break, most don't come from money and being broke is not fun

I speak from experience as I dropped out between my Jr. and sr years just cuz I was tired of never having an extra dollar
Shocky1
^ oak, coach bloesch just sent me a text & asked me to do u a solid so here's 5 bucks

Shocky1

2024 harbour town heritage tournament: 1st round update

note: this above video is NOT of floridian david reese doing the swim move against our sec rival auburn

playing with confidence like a strategic boss man hitting 3 wood of the tee on the majority of the narrow fairways while rolling the rock (releasing the putterhead) with the trusty old blade putter collin morikawa rolled in 6 birdies (only bogey wuz on the par 4 11th hole when his 7 iron from the right rough barely ticked the top of a tree top)...yeah collin's 2 majors wuz won on courses with similar relatively flat greens, harding park & royal st georges...morikawa shoots a 66 & is tied for 2nd

ben an is continuing his ascent up the official world golf rankings (currently #38) via strong play with a 68 & is tied for 17th...byeong is building a strong resume to be on the international team in the president's cup at the wonderfully flowing low key royal montreal blue course this september

too bad the golf game of max homa wuz not as good as his fashion game today...yeah a sliced 3 wood from the fairway that went out of bounds into somebody's low country patio furniture on the par 5 5th hole resulted contributed to a 72 & a tie for 51st...but he looked good doing that ****

in other california golden bear golf michael kim shot a 70 & james hahn shot a 71 at the pga tour event at the spectacular corales course in puntcana dominican republic...and at the korn ferry tour event in lakewood florida kk limbhaust shot a 70 & brandon hagy shot a 78...and yeah in north scottsdale shocky schulz shot a 82 at estancia
Oakbear
Shocky1 said:

^ oak, coach bloesch just sent me a text & asked me to do u a solid so here's 5 bucks

Thanks i will donate to nil
Econ141
Lol

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
philbert
Shocky gotta ask his buddy what's up with that?
Pittstop
Econ141 said:

Lol

For crying out loud. Good lord!
89Bear
philbert said:

Really simple: SEC offers way more money!!
philbert
89Bear said:

philbert said:

Hmm....maybe. But it sounded like he wasn't even the presumed starter for ASU. They brought in a transfer from MSU. Not sure he has the track record where you'd want to spend a ton of NIL on.
Shocky1
Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

no worries pitts, the truth is that the vast majority of the cal football team roster got berkeley gpas under 3.0 which is understandable given their athletic related time demands at the #1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BmjlB_OnEl3
transcript from a late breakfast (egg salad sandwich on sourdough, 32 oz green drink & apple slices) this morning at jj's deli in north scottsdale:

mr sun angel: really can't believe your ****, did you ask my wife last nite at whole foods why don't "i love them scared and frightened animal rescue doggys that live on the streets without a safety zone?"

shocky (munching on his food): i dunno, maybe

mr sun angel (handing over a 6 digit check in support of animal advocacy facilities in maricopa county): yeah, well thanks, so when i get home last night my wife is screaming at me and our daughter is crying because ima horrible person that doesn't care about "doggys"...do you have any sense of social cues or do you always just say whatever the **** you wanna say without any filtering of what might be appropriate or not?

shocky (putting the check in his pocket): sorry, ima gonna eat your pineapple if your not gonna eat it

mr sun angel (getting up to go & getting walked to his car): you really are a smelly berkeley hippie, you know that, don't you?...and thanks for paying for my "free" breakfast

silence as we walk into the parking lot

mr sun angel: what time tomorrow?

shocky: balls in the air at 12:30 pm, no mulligans

forks up#
philbert, mr silverleaf sun angel is having a really bad ******* day, ok?

the truth is that the little league parent(s) of jaden rashada (passed for 485 yards in tempe in 2023), kai millner (threw 64 passes in flagstaff in 2023), ashton hayes (102 rushing yards in reno in 2023), rodney brown jr (averaged 3.5 points per game in berkeley in 2023) & grant newell (wuz the the worst defender in the pac 12 in 2023) are all red flags, coaches need to walk away from these already fractured recruitments with good kids but an overly involved parent

woke azz dumb azzs (shocky is sorta woke but not woke azz) will tell u it's their decision to walk away from a berkeley degree which is 100% bull****...future nau grad kai millner wuz striving for acceptance into the haas biz school when his dumb as **** uneducated dad dwayne unilaterally pulled the plug on his son's dreams of earning a diploma from the #1 ranked public university in the world

and that's just the saddest show on earth

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C1iE5XJPfsb
ranking wild piglets (top 3, last 25 years)

for nostalgic losers that r stuck in the past (and can't move forward)#

Shocky1

2025 6'5" 220 lbs edge defender form rancho cucamonga#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the inland empire)
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

no worries pitts, the truth is that the vast majority of the cal football team roster got berkeley gpas under 3.0 which is understandable given their athletic related time demands at the #1 ranked public university in the world

I know it was a different time and I had zero academic support and blah, blah, blah but the two times I 'played' a sport at Cal my gpa sunk into oblivion. I can't imagine playing high level, D1 football and keeping your grades up. You need to be incredibly smart, disciplined and have a good support system.
Shocky1
the trouble with tryna to deal with unethical hustlers like harlan rashada is that they will leak false overly inflated nil dollars from day 1 that will cause team morale divisions/problems...and for those dads (who are invariably from lower socioeconomic backgrounds) that wish to monetize their son's nil compensation without any regards to academic achievement is that if their financial asset plays well then they will seek more money at another school via a portal transfer & if their financial asset plays poorly (which is the case with jaden) & their nil payment goes down then they will also portal transfer

https://instagr.am/p/CoIWLNCux4G
fun fact: the asu nil collective wuz tired of harlan's ongoing transfer threats/financial demands
mbBear
philbert said:

89Bear said:

philbert said:

Hmm....maybe. But it sounded like he wasn't even the presumed starter for ASU. They brought in a transfer from MSU. Not sure he has the track record where you'd want to spend a ton of NIL on.
Or were they anticipating this whole thing coming down as it did, and that the transfer from MSU was them just staying ahead of the curve?
Me personally: I never assume what we hear publicly on anything "off the field" didn't necessarily happen in real time...
philbert
mbBear said:

philbert said:

89Bear said:

philbert said:

Or were they anticipating this whole thing coming down as it did, and that the transfer from MSU was them just staying ahead of the curve?
Me personally: I never assume what we hear publicly on anything "off the field" didn't necessarily happen in real time.
I can definitely see ASU seeing this coming and covering themselves with the MSU transfer. Wouldn't be surprised if they told Rashada that his NIL payments were going down.

But going to Georgia seems very risky for him, if the rumors are true. He's just going to be one of the 4 QBs on the roster and they have a returning starter. I can't see them paying big NIL money for a guy who might compete for the backup spot.
mbBear
philbert said:

mbBear said:

philbert said:

89Bear said:

philbert said:

Me personally: I never assume what we hear publicly on anything "off the field" didn't necessarily happen in real time.
I can definitely see ASU seeing this coming and covering themselves with the MSU transfer. Wouldn't be surprised if they told Rashada that his NIL payments were going down.

But going to Georgia seems very risky for him, if the rumors are true. He's just going to be one of the 4 QBs on the roster and they have a returning starter. I can't see them paying big NIL money for a guy who might compete for the backup spot.
maybe the NIL is contingent on him starting...I mean, do we really know the rules of the games at any of these places?
Shocky1
^ reshada's asu nil deal wuz not contingent upon starting
First Page Last Page
Page 252 of 268

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.