cal's monster offensive line

1,819,193 Views | 11117 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

wut girly girl is tapping jaydn on the shoulder every morning at 5:00 am?? (this is cal football)#
calumnus
The importance of WR (and RB) blocking varies by system, play design and player. Often it is best to have a speedy WR that demands double teams take those defenders deep, opening up space underneath for screens and running plays. That can take out two defenders versus a WR blocking a CB leaving a Safety to make the play.

TEs are a different story. We already have small "receiving" TEs, but there is no point to even putting a TE on the field (versus another WR) if they are not also effective blockers. It is that dual threat that makes TEs valuable, especially in play-action.
Shocky1

2026 6'3" 245 lbs anthony "poppa" jones the top de in cali from crean lutheran high school#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including anaheim)
Shocky1

2024 fall camp: practice #6

1st day out in full pads, violent is a football sport & coach browning's defensive line major infusions of talent with wisconsin transfer tj bollers (the 4.0 gpa focused d-lineman almost committed to cal outta high school but covid messed up a final visit to cali) who got 2 years of remaining eligibility & also notre dame transfer aidan keanaaina (also a 4.0 gpa in high school)...right now tj is paired with run stopper ricky correia who finally got his body rite & is primed for an ELITE 2024 campaign with potential nfl upside

in the base alignment the bears will play 2 defensive tackles with outside linebackers at the line of scrimmage but it is expected that as many as 3 & sometimes 4 d-lineman will see the field depending upon down & distance

the 1s: ricky correia & tj bollers
the 2s: aidan keanaaina/stanley saole-mckenzie & derek wilkins/akil calhoun

notes: nate burrell will be a legit contender for a starting position when he returns from his injury rehab...curlee thomas is continuing to develop...in nasty azz humid auburn the bears are gonna need to go at least 3 deep with fresh/hydrated defensive linemen with frequent player rotation
sonofabear51
Love it! Cal is going to win!!

GO BEARS!!
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1
51, there wuz some good stuff today with 37 year old mason starling getting behind the secondary for a 40+ yard touchdown bomb from nando & both nohl williams & jasiah wagoner intercepting chandler but the biggest news wuz multiple breakaway runs by shocky's favorite player in the program oaktown's one & only THE JET!!!!

yeah when javian got the ball u got action!!!!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f
https://instagr.am/p/C-OHgHtSfey

doms: the female of the species (this is cal football, ouch)#
sonofabear51
Cool stuff Shocky. I am really looking forward to this season in the ACC.

When do we get rid of Knowlton, O'neill, and Everett?

I realize these things take time, but it seems enough time has passed already.

GO BEARS!!
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1

51, it's not really fair to him but in today's rapidly changing world chancellor lyons is already at a fork in the road with respects to athletics & it's impact upon the future of berkeley:

path #1: terminate the con artist & jenny as a result of the mckeever scandal which will then free up the next athletic director who don't got an anti football & basketball bias to demote markeisha to berkeley parking enforcement duties...rightsize the athletic department to ensure annual operating costs are financially sustainable

path #2: borrow hundreds of millions of dollars from the central campus with further afar expiration dates, allow the current wasteful bureaucratic spending to carry on & plan for this debt to be forgiven over time as ur final act in office...this is not a strategy that wuz taught to me at the haas biz school: kicking the can down the road/bankrupting the future

right now there are no free tixs for all students which means that the most exciting & critical 2024 season of cal football will not be inclusively sharing/developing the magic of cal football with the vast number of lower socioeconomic students (like my moms back in the day) who can't afford the student pass which is a middle class plus luxury

and so that means that berkeley will continue to not build a pipeline to a significant rising # of students who could grow into being future season tixs buyers & generational wealth builders of berkeley legacy donors...and that's not only sad but in a time of projected major future funding reductions from the state of california which will necessitate greater donor engagement (which is facilitated by visiting by one's alma mater on gamedays) it's gonna eventually put berkeley's ranking/reputation as the #1 ranked public university in the world at risk

51, keep in mind that when the university touts its billions of dollars in giving/endowment a lotta of that money is pledged & not actually collected (it's not like shocky's rescue doggy dog fundraising in the desert which got a 100% collection rate within 48 hours of the pledge)...the cal/berkeley fanbase is rapidly aging out & wuz not replaced during chancellor christ's watch who really didn't understand the role of athletics upon school spirit

so what's going on?

other than dan mogulof nobody really knows with 100% absolute certainty...my action plan is to recognize that this could be the end of cal football as we know it & shocky is gonna watch every second of all 13 2024 games in person to celebrate the magic of cal football...there's nothing quite like the magic of cal football on planet earth for those that bleed blue & gold

hope to see u at memorial stadium this fall, 51, cal football is outta time...but this decision has repercussions that extend far beyond the athletic fields in berkeley

we've gotta find a way

Shocky1

the worst thing i ever did at cal?

this isn't gonna be a pretty story

so i wrote a paper for bibliography 128, children's literature, and in rereading it felt it was a technically sound paper but that it lacked interest for the reader...so i totally fabricated & included the following opening paragraph:

"I must confess that I was made uneasy to see Anne Franks's The Diary of a Young Girl on the reading list for this class. Seeing the title on the list raised several burning questions in my mind. Why had I never read this famous book? Why had my father (after a heated and lengthy debate with my mother behind closed doors) removed this work off my bookshelf as a child? It seemed to me that the answers to these questions were somehow linked to my now deceased grandfather. Although my parents never talk about him, I remembered from various bits of information pieced together that Grandpa was a figure of dubious distinction in Hitler's brass during WWII. So I was forced to think. Why were my parents, particularly my father, so reluctant to talk about my grandfather? Could the answers to my grandfather's cloudy role in Germany during WWII be found in The Diary of a Young Girl which was so mysteriously taken off my bookshelf as a child?''

and i also rewrote the following closing paragraph:

"But despite her difficult and sometimes cruel life, Anne Frank did not feel sorry for herself and she never gave up. This is a worthwhile message for both adults and children alike. All in all, The Diary of a Young Girl is a sensitive, well written, and compelling self-portrait of a brave and spirited young girl, that at least for me, will always hold a special place on my bookshelf."

absolutely none of this is true...although i got a german last name in schulz, nobody in my family has ever had any connections with any racist groups...i grew up in a culturally mixed family that celebrates individuality & diversity, ima ******* mutt

so what did my teachers say in grading the paper?

the professor: "This a fine review, not only perceptive in its commentary but in itself very well written. I hope you will keep on writing, perhaps professionally? A+"

the teaching assistant: "Your paper was very perceptive and moving because the book had a great impact on you. Though you did not generalize about non-fiction, you approached this particular book in a sensitive and understanding way. Thank you for sharing this highly personal and emotional reaction-it was very important for me personally as an Isreali jew, well versed in the literature of the holocaust, to read your reaction to the subject. The book has made you think, grow up, seek further information, and if it has instilled in you the determination not to let the horrible and shameful history repeat itself, then it has served the purpose Anne's father had when he published her diary. A+"

i'm a flawed person but i know i need to set the record straight even if it means that i'm gonna flunk the class so i go to the ta's office hours

i walk in the door & i'm blown away...she (mid to late 20s) is the cutest girl on planet earth (petite & curvy brunette yoga female with sparkling eyes & a dazzling smile) & we talk/laugh for about an hour about our favorite authors, recent concerts & the personalities of dogs...but i never tell her my paper is full of ****, i can't stand the thought of her hating me so quickly

so i ask her if she would like to go bike riding with me at muir woods & stinson beach that weekend (with the idea that i would tell her the truth & also see her in a bikini) & she tells me she would love to go out with me but that the university code of professional standards does not allow teachers to date students

i don't give up that easily so i suggest we bring our dogs, surely there can be no policy against our dogs hanging out together, right?

she looks at me with sad eyes & tells me "this isn't going to happen, it can't happen" and we say our goodbyes

fast forward to a couple of summers ago & i take my daughters shay & taylor to anne frank's house in amsterdam...i write & leave a note to both anne frank & the teacher's assistant apologizing for my actions

you every do anything worser in berkeley?

don't be a dumb azz#

with all the new players in the cal football program, now is a good time to share with u the worst thing shocky ever did back in the day in berkeley

and on some level he's still traumatized by that **** and never fully 100% recovered, u never really know what someone else (and this is inclusive of doggy dogs) is going thru so try to be kind to them, ok?

yesterday is still leaking thru the roof, so if u wanna walk me to the car ima sure to have a heavy heart can we plz be absolutely sure??

yeah shocky is kinda damaged goods & probably needs extensive psychotherapy or something...

Econ141
You know I've been Eyeore all along. Shocky - are you optimistic that the required changes will come? Or is your desire to attend all the 2024 games rooted in your belief that change ain't gonna happen?
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
econ, my yoga/meditation practice has taught me that life is not linear with mathematical guaranteed outcomes...shocky is optimistic tho about the future

https://instagr.am/p/C1iE5XJPfsb
Shocky1

2025 bears in prime time: televised on the nfl network#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C9V7ItIvnLy
cal's monster class book recommendation:

yet another stunning fast faced thriller from author daniel silva involving legendary spy/noted renaissance classics art restorer gabriel allon centered around geneva freeport in switzerland which is a complex tax free haven facility for valuable art masterpieces with dirty money

gabriel allon=dan mogulof=messy problem solvers

and yeah the cornwall region in southwest england is the home to multiple FUN terrific old school links designs including st enodoc, saunton east & royal north devon...and fudge in the tiny seaside town of roc is rich, crumbly & melts in ur mouth!!

https://instagr.am/p/C6lAWxOoLTE
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and there's a lotta world to see, just ask buc-ee about his recent move outta texas to the bay)
Shocky1
keo running with the 2s today at tcu

working security at the highland park village mall at age 30 (no berkeley degree)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C-Geo3kOqYB
hello august key scouting games to follow (prior to the opener):

august 24th: florida state at georgia tech (**** fsu, can't wait for the oppenheimer game in tallahaasse)
august 24th: smu at nevada (is the pony's qb1 preston stone recovered from last season's broken leg?)
august 29th: north carolina a&t at wake forest (curious to see the demon deacons stadium in advance)
august 29th: western carolina & north carolina state (wut about the wolfpack d?)
august 30th: tcu at stanford (how bad is the cardinal d gonna be this season & who is the trees qb1??)
august 31st: uc davis at cal (berkeley is gonna be the EPICENTER of planet earth, do u got ur tix(s)?)

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

51, there wuz some good stuff today with 37 year old mason starling getting behind the secondary for a 40+ yard touchdown bomb from nando & both nohl williams & jasiah wagoner intercepting chandler but the biggest news wuz multiple breakaway runs by shocky's favorite player in the program oaktown's one & only THE JET!!!!

fun fact: mason starling & joe biden went to grade school together back in the day!!
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Agree 100% about The Jet and since day 1. It has been frustrating he has been so low on the depth chart or not even mentioned in articles. Speed kills! He needs to be on the field, both as Ott's backup (with outside pitches) or in the slot with lots of reverses and screens. Maybe punt returns too. And marketed as a hometown star.
Shocky1

trust me calumnus, lyons has heard from multiple trusted sources re: the lazy azz non innovative markeisha's epic non action billboards failure with building the cal football brand & specifically jaydn ott's potential heisman campaign, worthless bureaucrats gotta lotta talking points that involve white boarding but at the end of the day don't do **** and our chancellor is 100% aware of her abysmal failures including the mind boggling decision to not offer FREE tixs to all students

oaktown's THE JET!!!! deserves better#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C5EWzhKhE5v
4.0 gpa darius afalava has traded in a berkeley degree & is now on the san diego state football roster, yeah shocky luvs legoland (and the late nite nobu dining/ghiradelli sundae desert in the gaslamp district, wut's ur bedtime?)!!

2024 scholly roster departures: 43 bears moving on

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global grad program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program...nfl drafted miami dolphins
raymond woodie iii, safety...grad transfer portal to bethune cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree

kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...football retirement...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...football retirement (cal soccer program)...pursuing berkeley degree
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal to sacramento state...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal to oregon state..berkeley degree
brian driscoll, offensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
brett johnson, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
jaedon roberts, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to texas a&m (track)...berkeley degree
isaiah young, defensive back...football retirement...berkeley degree
myles jernigan, linebacker...grad transfer portal to louisville...berkeley degree
ender aguilar, offensive lineman...grad transfer portal to tulsa...berkeley degree
marquis montgomery, wide receiver...transfer portal to byu...no berkeley degree
martin tine, offensive lineman...transfer portal to texas state...no berkeley degree
kaylin moore, defensive back...transfer portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
tiumalu afalava, defensive lineman...transfer portal to san diego state...no berkeley degree
marquez dortch, wide receiver...transfer portal to troy...no berkeley degree
sergio allen, linebacker...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
leremia leremia, defensive end...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
tidiane jalloh, outside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
ethan saunders, defensive end...football retirement...berkeley degree

note: kicker mateen bhaghani not listed cuz he never had a scholly

2023 scholly roster departures: 36 bears moved on

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley degree...nfl drafted indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity...ucla degree
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity...berkeley degree
darius long jr, defensive line...walk on final semester...berkeley degree
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement...berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas & nevada...asu degree
ryan lange, guard...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...football retirement...berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada & rice...berkeley degree
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada & washington...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
aidan lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city cc, minot state & bluefield state...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state & lamar...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville...purdue degree
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree

Shocky1
2024 scholly roster update: EQUILIBRIUM on day 1 of fall ball (update for tiu to san diego state)

2024 new schollys: right now there are 43 NEW scholly additions

will mcdonald, offensive guard (3.5 gpa)
cheikhsaliou fall, edge defender (3.3 gpa)
cj harris, quarterback (3.75 gpa)
serigne tounkara, edge defender (3.88 gpa)
kyion grayes, wide receiver (3.3 gpa)
ryan yaites, safety (3.2 gpa)
jasiah wagoner, corner/nickel back (3.25 gpa)
tj bollers, defensive edge defender (4.0 gpa)
corey dyches, hybrid tight end/wide receiver (3.1 gpa)
braden miller, offensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
liam johnson, inside linebacker (3.36 gpa at princeton)
khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive tackle (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.0+ gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 43 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program...drafted nfl miami dolphins
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree
kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...football retirement...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...football retirement (cal soccer program)...pursuing berkeley degree
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal to oregon state...berkeley degree
brian driscoll, offensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
brett johnson, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
jaedon roberts, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to texas a&m (track)...berkeley degree
isaiah young, defensive back...football retirement...berkeley degree
myles jernigan, linebacker...grad transfer portal to louisville...berkeley degree
ender aguilar, offensive lineman...grad transfer portal to tulsa...berkeley degree
marquis montgomery, wide receiver...transfer portal to byu...no berkeley degree
martin tine, offensive lineman...transfer portal to texas state...no berkeley degree
kaylin moore, defensive back...transfer portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
tiumalu afalava, defensive lineman...transfer portal to san diego state...no berkeley degree
marquez dortch, wide receiver...transfer portal to troy...no berkeley degree
sergio allen, linebacker...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
leremia leremia, defensive end...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
tidiane jalloh, outside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
ethan saunders, defensive end...football retirement...berkeley degree

scholly roster math is FUN (43 in/43 out/85 schollys for 2024)#
Shocky1
2024 fall camp: practice #7 update

Shocky1

2024-2025 cal men's golf schedule:

solid assortment of different types of architectural designs to best prepare the team for the 2025 ncca regionals tournament & hopefully ncca finals at la costa (gil hanse redesign of a dick wilson original)

the world class tournaments with dream golf are the 2 alistar mckenzie designs (pasatiempo & meadow club) along with 2 tom fazio works (aldarra & the preserve), 2 very challenging nicklaus group designs (sherwood & the ocean course at hokuala), a scenic but not walkable routing at todd eckenrode's twin dolphins in cabo & a couple of classic designs which emphasize shotmaking with tight walkable routings (stanford, menlo park, tuscon country club & stockton golf club) before the regular season ending acc tournament at the arthur hills designed old stone in kentucky

hopefully the team will get a couple of qualifying rounds at the coore & crenshaw (bill coore is the greatest living architect on planet earth & the fellow north scottsdale resident is arguably my only true idol) new brambles in middletown (on the back road from yountville)

head coach wilson & assistant coach ireland are putting in the work & hopefully there will be imminent domain good news re: a potential incoming transfer or two to the bears lair...and yeah listening to des is always a smart move

this is cal golf (which at $37,000,000+ is the most endowed sports program including football in berkeley)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C-IzgHFsv92
BOSTON XCHANGE: Jaylen Brown is gonna raise $5,000,000,000 in generational wealth for communities of color, tomorrow he got a press conference in Oaktown with Jason Kidd to get this rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru
^ jb co produced this song back in the day, listening to it reminds me of cal's monster class & brings joy to my heart with the literally unlimited potential for this berkeley student to change the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

quote of the day: "we got SPEED, we got high gpas, we got shocky advising me but we gotta put this **** together otherwise we're wasting time"

yeah this is by far the most animated the monster has evah heard coach wilcox

cal football is outta time#
Shocky1

2024 fall camp: practice #7

how many 192 lbs running backs on planet earth r running 22+ mph?????????

the 1st time this fall THE JET!!!! touches the ball in open space on the edge at memorial stadium on a PITCHOUT, shocky knows our joy will fill planet earth and last til the end of time

and yeah wideout zony/ohio state transfer kyion grayes got elite SPEED too & is legit pushing trond grizzell for a starting job alongside tobias merriweather (the bears #1 wr) & mikey matthews...the days of slow as **** wideouts with "radius that can highpoint the football" r over in berkeley

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including oaktown's mcclymonds high school)
Shocky1

fun fact: new head coach michael "high gpa" wilson wuz the leader of cal's national championship team back in the day & is a big teaching proponent of split handed shaft lean stacking with a violent quick twitch -1 athletic movement thru the ball with no clubhead SPEED

wut could possibly go wrong??

https://instagr.am/p/C7kPo3kvb5F
this is cal golf#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C2pyYVLLDzm
the wacky adventures of florida state on their road to nowhere:

a florida judge ordered fsu & the acc to enter into "good faith" mediation next week

the acc got an ironclad gor thru 2037 which stipulates a buyout of $500,000,000+ & commish phillips has indicated that there's zero chance of any settlement of that number

and then there's fsu that got no tangible interest from either the sec (blackballed by florida) or the big 10 (not an aau research school) whining that the legally enforceable acc contract that they signed isn't "fair"...boo hoo

wut could possibly go wrong in this mediation??...if shocky wuz the mediator he would suggest fsu try to borrow a half a billion dollars from uranus & then join the truck stop big 12 conference with other low acidemic **** gpa skools that got lot lizards as mascots

funny monster joke: wut do u call 100+ dumb as **** low gpa guys standing on grass in a windy truck stop town with no books and/or internet??

answer: the florida state vs oklahoma state 2027 big 12 championship football game!!

**** florida state in the oppenheimer game in tallahassee on september 21st
Econ141
I keep hearing about an ESPN option to opt out of the contract in 2026 or 2027, something like that. Does that play any role here? I doubt they want anything to change as they are getting a bargain price right now.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
sycasey
Econ141 said:

I keep hearing about an ESPN option to opt out of the contract in 2026 or 2027, something like that. Does that play any role here? I doubt they want anything to change as they are getting a bargain price right no
They do have the option to opt out, but as you note there isn't a clear reason they would. Maybe only if FSU actually manages to wriggle out of the contract or something.
Shocky1
2024 fall camp: practice #8

heading into fall camp the monster's biggest room concern (other than coach toler's wideout room abysmal multiple seasons failure to BLOCK) wuz coach browning's d-line room which has been plagued by injuries/absences the last couple of years

so it's FANTASTIC news that nate burrell is healthy & back on the field in his quest to compete with tj bollers for a starting job next to ricky correia...and both tj & nate will be on the field together with ricky in a lotta d-line alignments for a lotta snaps during the 2024 season

and yeah do u know wut a consummate TEAM player sounds like?...listen to this emotional interview with akil calhoun & try not to get kinda misty/fired up (the 2 feelings r not mutually exclusive)...man, the next time shocky robs a wells fargo (usually wearing a jim knowlton point break face mask) & if will mcdonald got berkeley classes or something then he's gonna ride & die with akil, luv this guy!!!!

akil, thx u for ur bravery in openly discussing ur mental health, every creature (including doggy dogs) on planet earth is going thru something...ur not alone & ur moms gotta be 1000% proud of u (the day u walk across the stage at memorial stadium with a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the WORLD is gonna be the day the earth, the moon & the stars all perfectly align for ur moms, one love!!)

this is cal football (hard working ordinary people doing remarkable things TOGETHER)#
Shocky1
econ & sycasey, the acc contract with espn is under negotiations right now with the possibility of increased revenues according to acc commish phillips & expected to be finalized by february of 2025

there are zero financial incentives for espn to not renew the acc contract, the only "experts" saying otherwise are the big 12 truck stop lobbyists representing their low academic low gpa dumb as **** disposable football gladiators that play in windy azz ****holes in games featuring skools with lot lizards as mascots in places that nobody on planet earth would evah visit unless they wuz a buc-ee distribution truck driver

https://instagr.am/p/B4Lk25aAgcN
Shocky1

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C-IzgHFsv92
BOSTON XCHANGE: Jaylen Brown is gonna raise $5,000,000,000 in generational wealth for communities of color, tomorrow he got a press conference in Oaktown with Jason Kidd to get this rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru
^ jb co produced this song back in the day, listening to it reminds me of cal's monster class & brings joy to my heart with the literally unlimited potential for this berkeley student to change the world

https://instagr.am/p/C-eEqFPvWQY
https://instagr.am/p/C-d7IwYSQHc
let it be said that they found us in the light#
Cal88
Shocky1 said:

First Page Last Page
Page 295 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.