cal's monster offensive line

1,816,698 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
INJURY UPDATE:

jaydn ott-day to day, probable for san diego state
fernando mendoza-hyperextended knee 100% fine at today's practice
david reese-probable for san diego state
sioape vatikanii-out this week, hopeful for florida state
will mcdonald-out this week, hopeful for florida state
matthew littlejohn-day to day
tobias merriweather-out this week
kyion graves-out this week
liam johnson-out this week
marcus harris-ineligible 1st half this week due to targeting penalty

https://instagr.am/p/C3ft8szOxG3
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

fun fact: THE JET!!!! is a killah mamushi & a star star star star star star

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including oaktown)#

THE JETT!!!! wants u at memorial stadium this sat nite (watching games on tv don't do **** for team energy)!!#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C_osYSRyJ0U
the match up saturday nite at memorial stadium:

a san diego state offense with a +1 athletic almost 4,000 yards rb1, a high upside true freshman qb1 & a decimated offensive line vs the #7 david reese led AFRICAN WiLD DOGS defense!!!!

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CHgr4MYnmhP
wut's the one thing more exciting than a wedding in napa valley?

playing new coore & crenshaw designed holes after a quick breakfast at bouchon bakery!!!!

Econ141
Shocky - is that explosion in the background coming from Florida? I can only assume the "ramp up" here is alluding to the Oppenheimer game.

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CTf5CYKLuR5
econ, florida state is gonna find out at the oppenheimer game in tallahassee that theory will only take you so far

1-800-degree#
Shocky1

very special day walking 36 holes with fun hosts roger (fellow g2c2, global golf centurion club member) & johnny (stanford grad living in orinda) at brambles in middletown in the middle of nowhere with its peaceful country life...yeah when shocky's future t-rex yoga studio in yountville opens brambles might be part of his future, that would be a dream come true in a much simpler life (sheep graze down the rough areas, bunkers are not raked & there are no golf carts on the property)

this coore & crenshaw (with heavy design credit to james duncan) low key thrillah is blessed with a perfect routing that explores all corners of the the property which is situated in a valley with the most interesting holes creatively along the golden hillsides which kinda remind me of my childhood growing up near stinson beach high school

shocky's favorite hole is the short par 4 6th hole with its blind tee ball over a wooden post in the severely uphill fairway, this is old world class design principles...the only kinda strategically awkward hole is the 220+ downwind par 3 16th hole with it's deep fronting bunker left center limiting the ground game options (or so it seems in 2 rounds)

with its firm & fast conditions with balls bounding down fairways & only one other group on the property brambles is the best pure golf experience in northern california

the founder of brambles is berkeley grad eric berridge (member of friar's head) whose son 6'5" charlie is steadily developing with multiple outstanding summer tournaments including the porter cup as a member of the cal golf team

Shocky1

is this the start of an EPIC season for the ages in berkeley & r u gonna be part of it saturday nite at memorial stadium????

honestly if u don't got a visible visceral reaction watching this **** u might already be dead or something, watching cal games on tv is for those that have walked away from the possibility of greatness in their lives

slim wadie tole me after the game that shocky started to tear up multiple times during the 4th quarter

our time on planet earth is FINIITE (life is not linear)#
Goobear
Shocky if you are still in Yountville go eat at Jeanty. Addi had his first escargot's there when I took him there when he was a freshman at Cal. He still talks about it.
Shocky1
willem, bistro jeanty is very well regarded by the yountville locals but unfortunately the kinda heavy french sauces are probably too much for shocky's lighter fare preferences after walking all day...ur 100% the dad of year tho for exposing ur son addi to the culinary snails experience!!

had a quick tasty pineapple & ham pizza at r&d kitchen tonite (highly recommended), gotta get up early for max homa's 7:44 am tee time at silverado mañana

https://instagr.am/p/CB6SU6AjBoE
NVBear78
Shocky, actually the inspiration for Philippe Jeanty's Bistro was French Country cooking so you will not find a menu full of heavy cream sauces. And everyone needs to experience his Tomato Soup with light Puff Pastry on top…
HoopDreams
Shockster sighting

#neongreenthenewfuchsia

Shocky1
^ thx hoops, luv u brah, we did the ride or die thing together back in the day with cal's monster class

https://instagr.am/p/C7bvPtHv9CC
belts r for losers (at brambles)#
Shocky1
^^ nv, appreciate the heads up re: the tomato soup!!

https://instagr.am/p/C5oKDuiMr-Z
Shocky1

napa valley is bear territory (BURP!!)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CTmdgUGrudR
WE WILL NEVER FORGET (**** the 9/11 terrorist financed liv golf exhibitions & shame on berkeley grad sampson zheng)#
Alkiadt
Shocky1 said:

very special day walking 36 holes with fun hosts roger (fellow g2c2, global golf centurion club member) & johnny (stanford grad living in orinda) at brambles in middletown in the middle of nowhere with its peaceful country life...yeah when shocky's future t-rex yoga studio in yountville opens brambles might be part of his future, that would be a dream come true in a much simpler life (sheep graze down the rough areas, bunkers are not raked & there are no golf carts on the property)

this coore & crenshaw (with heavy design credit to james duncan) low key thrillah is blessed with a perfect routing that explores all corners of the the property which is situated in a valley with the most interesting holes creatively along the golden hillsides which kinda remind me of my childhood growing up near stinson beach high school

shocky's favorite hole is the short par 4 6th hole with its blind tee ball over a wooden post in the severely uphill fairway, this is old world class design principles...the only kinda strategically awkward hole is the 220+ downwind par 3 16th hole with it's deep fronting bunker left center limiting the ground game options (or so it seems in 2 rounds)

with its firm & fast conditions with balls bounding down fairways & only one other group on the property brambles is the best pure golf experience in northern california

the founder of brambles is berkeley grad eric berridge (member of friar's head) whose son 6'5" charlie is steadily developing with multiple outstanding summer tournaments including the porter cup as a member of the cal golf team

You wont want to play there in June, July or August. Middletown heat (easily 95-105+) no wind, no shade. And no carts. There will be a lot of walkers begging for carts….losers in your eyes, I know.

Later in the fall and spring will be great with the green hills and mild, cool temps. But my money's too light for that venue regardless.
SBGold
NVBear78 said:

Shocky, actually the inspiration for Philippe Jeanty's Bistro was French Country cooking so you will not find a menu full of heavy cream sauces. And everyone needs to experience his Tomato Soup with light Puff Pastry on top…
you know your Napa food well my friend
SBGold
Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

You wont want to play there in June, July or August. Middletown heat (easily 95-105+) no wind, no shade. And no carts. There will be a lot of walkers begging for carts….losers in your eyes, I know.

Later in the fall and spring will be great with the green hills and mild, cool temps. But my money's too light for that venue regardless.

I grew up in Lake COunty for high school, summer days are not all bad like that. Could even be foggy in the mornings with the afternoon heat up
Alkiadt
SBGold said:

Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

I grew up in Lake COunty for high school, summer days are not all bad like that. Could even be foggy in the mornings with the afternoon heat up

I golf fairly regularly at Hidden Valley Lake which is about 3 miles away, which at least has lots of old oak trees all over the course. And I have properties and relatives in lake county as well. Been going there all of my life. We'll just have to disagree about what an enjoyable round of golf is.
bluehenbear
Eek, that triggered flashbacks to the '91 Oakland hills fire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_firestorm_of_1991
SBGold
Alkiadt said:

SBGold said:

Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

I golf fairly regularly at Hidden Valley Lake which is about 3 miles away, which at least has lots of old oak trees all over the course. And I have properties and relatives in lake county as well. Been going there all of my life. We'll just have to disagree about what an enjoyable round of golf is.
after just spending a weekend in ATL and Auburn when the weather was good (for their standards), in the 90s in Lake County is a walk in the park
Shocky1
alky, brambles don't got a practice facility at this time so we got balls & warmed up at hidden valley (very friendly staff)
Shocky1

2024 pga tournament at silverado: 1st round update

fun fact: the 1st swing in the above video is michael kim wearing a cal colors shirt!!

sunny fall day in the napa valley with light breezes, the sales booth tix person had trouble with my warped credit card (it usually sits in my car cupholder back home & is now curved) & finally after multiple failed tries she said "your my guest for the day!!"...yeah free works

the key to scoring at silverado is driving the ball in the fairways on the 4 reachable par 5s, max homa missed all 4 fairways on the 5s today in shooting an opening round 71...funny moment on the par 3 7th hole when a fan (not the monster) yelled "hey max, that's good, pick it up" after homa's lag putt rolled up a couple of inches from the cup which got a snarky smile from maxamillion...homa missed 7 fairways today, if his driving is a little bit less crooked azz the rest of his game is all there to make a move mañana

so michael kim got zero fans/gallery walking with him so when he rolls in a birdie putt on his 3rd hole of the day he's completely caught off guard & is smiling behind his sunglasses at shocky yelling, "let's do this michael, go bears!!"...despite inexplicably missing 3 footers on the 8th & 15th holes michael still opened with a 71... playing with slow as **** sam ryder has gotta be painful as listening to adele, no es bueno, ay caramba

really bad putting day with his broomstick putter (36 feet of putts holed today) for james hahn en route to a 75

on the korn ferry tour kk limbhaust showed mental toughness in bouncing back from a triple bogey to shoot a 68 & is tied for 24th
Shocky1

if ur NOT incarcerated & live within 250 miles of memorial stadium, don't even call urself a cal fan if ur not at the 7:30 pm san diego state battle saturday nite...if u gotta steal a car, let's ******* go!!!...there's FREE info on the internet on how to hotwire ur neighbor's hot wheels...math & not stealing **** is for losers

https://instagr.am/p/C_1FmxmMhnv
typing on a gameday thread instead of creating energy/living ur life fully on gamedays means ur a SOFA KING that probably got a bad case of hemorrhoids or something

don't be a SOFA KING, do better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ we can STORM THE FIELD together IF the bears beat the aztecs (plus u can watch up close the campus police TRY to beat the **** outta shocky)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C_1kMWFySwX

r u a SOFA KING and/or do u got hemorrhoids or something??? (shocky more proud of coach than evah!!)#
smh
> I grew up in Lake COunty for high school, summer days are not all bad like that. Could even be foggy in the mornings with the afternoon heat up

yeahbut, sorry to have to say imo climate is changing (un)fairly fast, with very little reason to believe future generations can avoid catastrophe
# wall street rules -> only short-term profit matters
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
Shocky1

Dear Chancellor Lyons,

How are you?

I am fine.

Look the Cal football program led by Chief of Staff Andrew McGraw knows that your athletic department isn't doing **** to fill up Memorial Stadium (they are more interested in tarp management and getting PAID/promoting their careers) so they are taking matters into their own hands and initiating a GRASSROOTS campaign to get students to this Saturday's nite battle by offering FREE tickets to students which includes door to door work by Coach Wilcox.

https://instagr.am/p/C_0w5MKPWku
Doesn't that resonate with you that something is terribly wrong within your athletic department?

Why isn't the athletic department just offering FREE tixs to all students?

A lot of key donors have told me that they's told you that they don't like/respect/trust the anti football/basketball obstructionist Jim Knowlton, the lazy azz and non innovative Markeisha Everrett and the evil as **** Jennifer Simon-O'Neil, when are you going to be done listening and finally take ACTION???

Rich, my poor as **** 1st in the family generation Berkeley grad moms lived above a dry cleaner in San Francisco, she could not afford tickets/a student sports pass so she never experienced the MAGIC OF CAL FOOTBALL until later in life with her son. Is your legacy going to include the 2024 students not making new friends with classmates and developing a heartfelt passion/school spirit that will make them lifelong future supporters/maybe even Builders of Berkeley of the current (Warning: life is NOT linear) #1 ranked public university in the world??

The ball is in your court, are you going to knock it out of the park for a Say Hey grand slam like Willie Mays?

Best regards,

Bill "Shocky" Schulz

p.s. Love you, moms!!!

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

Dear Chancellor Lyons,

How are you?

I am fine.

Look the Cal football program led by Chief of Staff Andrew McGraw knows that your athletic department isn't doing **** to fill up Memorial Stadium (they are more interested in tarp management and getting PAID/promoting their careers) so they are taking matters into their own hands and initiating a GRASSROOTS campaign to get students to this Saturday's nite battle by offering FREE tickets to students which includes door to door work by Coach Wilcox.

Doesn't that resonate with you that something is terribly wrong within your athletic department?

Why isn't the athletic department just offering FREE tixs to all students?

A lot of key donors have told me that they's told you that they don't like/trust the anti football/basketball obstructionist Jim Knowlton, the lazy azz and non innovative Markeisha Everrett and the evil as **** Jennifer Simon-O'Neil, when are you going to be done listening and finally take ACTION???

Rich, my poor as **** 1st in the family generation Berkeley grad moms lived above a dry cleaner in San Francisco, she could not afford tickets/a student sports pass so she never experienced the MAGIC OF CAL FOOTBALL until later in life with her son. Is your legacy going to include the 2024 students not making new friends with classmates and developing a heartfelt passion/school spirit that will make them lifelong future supporters/maybe even Builders of Berkeley of the current (warning life is NOT linear) #1 ranked public university in the world??

The ball is in your court, are you going to knock it out of the park for a Say Hey grand slam like Willie Mays?

Best regards,

Bill "Shocky" Schulz

p.s. Love you, moms!!!

Dear Rich,
As an alum, I am disgusted that Jim Knowlton is still working for our athletic department. Do you have pride in our great University? If so, act like it!!!
Tired of waiting,
89Bear
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C_1NDgNITmK
+1 athletic with SPEED nor cal hometown hero nyziah hunter sat out 2024 spring ball to work on his body & academics, now he's coach toler's #1 wideout with an UNLIMITED future both on & off the field!!!

but with that being said these 2 tds r NOT shocky's favorite hunter play from the bloody war at auburn, that would be his relentless BLOCKING downfield play near the cal sidelines violently attacking the tigers cb downfield

nyziah hunter is ******* mentally/physically UNBREAKABLE!!#
Econ141
Meanwhile in Colorado:

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
^ if that's my daughter shay ******* around instead of studying y3 at denver law her dad is gonna be mad as ****

https://instagr.am/p/C7fB7jhpzOH
don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1

smells like team/school spirit (correcting the knowlton/markeisha **** ups re: FREE student tixs)#

SBGold
smh said:

> I grew up in Lake COunty for high school, summer days are not all bad like that. Could even be foggy in the mornings with the afternoon heat up

yeahbut, sorry to have to say imo climate is changing (un)fairly fast, with very little reason to believe future generations can avoid catastrophe
# wall street rules -> only short-term profit matters
no doubt, that area has suffered so many damaging wildfires, I don't remember any in my childhood there
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C5yz5gAyjcO
cal's monster class recruiting update:

wut's one of the many benefits of cal's bloody EPIC victory at auburn last saturday?

2025 +1 athletic (also a major league baseball prospect) violent apex predator 6'5" 240 lbs marco jones a current texas a&m commit is gonna take an unofficial visit to memorial stadium this saturday nite

the danville monte vista national recruit knows that both of the bears outside backers david reese & xavier carlton will be outta eligibility & looking to get PAID in the nfl after this season, there are gonna be 2 OPEN starting olb competitions in 2025

let's be real here college station got nil $ but is a ******* nasty azz humid ****hole with lousy azz academics (unless u wanna sell tractors for toro someday)...on the other hand cal is the #1 ranked public university in the world, just beat a sec team on the ROAD & a 30 minute drive on gamedays for the fam to berkeley

don't be a dumb azz#
rkt88edmo
bluehenbear said:

Eek, that triggered flashbacks to the '91 Oakland hills fire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_firestorm_of_1991
The Oakland hills burned 3 times in the 1900s, we are due for another fire in that area.
First Page Last Page
Page 310 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.