Hey Dodgers Fans

983,405 Views | 5496 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by MiZery
GRRAAH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Greinke wins yet again to wrap it up. Cy Young performance!! Go Blue!
KoreAmBear
Fleck;842558960 said:

For Godsake, this thread has 158 pages.

Wtf???

PS: anyone going to SF Giants and need parking we have one block from stadium
https://www.fleckparking.com/space/5099850341285888

PSs: hates, I'm paying rent here. sorry

It's catching up to the Shocky1 monster class thread on the basketball board.
sycasey
Another playoff game, another loss for Clayton Kershaw.

What else is new?
LethalFang
Another classic playoff Kershaw performance as you come to expect.
Strykur
Looks like I did not miss anything, another quiet Friday night.
KoreAmBear
sycasey;842566832 said:

What else is new?

What's new? I think Madbum bought a new axe for the tree choppin season. Yah I don't know what it is that he runs out of gas in the 7th, when during the season he never does that. I knew for sure when Donny brought in gascan Baez we were done though.
NYCGOBEARS
Go Amazings!!!
chazzed
I know that this is a smack-talking thread, but if any of you truly think that was a choke by Kershaw I don't know what to say. We as Cal fans should know how thin the margin can be, and it's also amusing that a fan base of a team that is playing golf right now (much like my team) is talking smack.
sycasey
chazzed;842567168 said:

I know that this is a smack-talking thread, but if any of you truly think that was a choke by Kershaw I don't know what to say. We as Cal fans should know how thin the margin can be, and it's also amusing that a fan base of a team that is playing golf right now (much like my team) is talking smack.

I said it was a loss, not a choke.
GMP
chazzed;842567168 said:

Should we sit here twiddling our thumbs? Nah. We're rooting against our rivals.
ducky23
chazzed;842567168 said:

How many people here were rooting against furd in the rose bowl?
LethalFang
chazzed;842567168 said:

Kershaw may not have done it himself, but it was a collective team choke job.
GRRAAH
sycasey;842566832 said:

What else is new?

What's that now? Go Dodger BLUE
beelzebear
GRRAAH;842571082 said:

Got the playoff monkey off his back...and he still owns the Gaints. Go Blue!
stanfurdbites
3 in 5. Good luck
GMP
beelzebear;842571089 said:

Owns the Giants? Not this year. 1-2 (team 1-3), all three team losses in head to head matchups with Bumgarner.
Big C
beelzebear;842571089 said:

2010/2012/2014. Come back when you've won something. Fxxx the Dodgers.
beelzebear
Big C_Cal;842571120 said:

2010/2012/2014. Come back when you've won something. Fxxx the Dodgers.

Your mother s*xxx c*xxx in hell.

[SIZE=1]Your move. [/SIZE]
Big C
beelzebear;842571130 said:

Your mother s*xxx c*xxx in hell.

[SIZE=1]Your move. [/SIZE]

"Location: Oaktown"? In a few minutes, when you hear what seems to be a twig snapping outside, you'll never know if it's me, or... my mother.
KoreAmBear
grandmastapoop;842571118 said:

Owns the Giants? Not this year. 1-2 (team 1-3), all three team losses in head to head matchups with Bumgarner.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/clayton-kershaw-and-la-dodgers-clinch-third-straight-nl-west-title-beat-sf-giants-093015

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/146986884/clayton-kershaw-beats-giants-in-complete-game
sycasey
GRRAAH;842571082 said:

Can't lose em all, I guess.
beelzebear
Big C_Cal;842571133 said:

"Location: Oaktown"? In a few minutes, when you hear what seems to be a twig snapping outside, you'll never know if it's me, or... my mother.

Hey at least I'm not in hell. Still no twig snapping.
Cal_Fan2
In before the ridicule !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Ouch !! Sorry Southlanders. Maybe next time.
NYCGOBEARS
Hahahahahaha!!!!
MinotStateBeav
Who's the Dodgers next manager gonna be?
KoreAmBear
Cal_Fan2;842572069 said:

In before the ridicule !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Ouch !! Sorry Southlanders. Maybe next time.

Ouch. Dodgers had deGrom on the ropes. Don't know why Donny played Yasmani with a bum shoulder. He was giving away outs. Horrible with RISP. However, overall the better team won. Good luck Mets. But now I can whole heartedly root for the Cubbies to fulfill the Back to the Future II prophecy!
sycasey
. . . and another Dodger playoff run ends with a whimper.

Maybe next year, friends!
GMP
KoreAmBear;842572074 said:

Ouch. Dodgers had deGrom on the ropes. Don't know why Donny played Yasmani with a bum shoulder. He was giving away outs. Horrible with RISP. However, overall the better team won. Good luck Mets. But now I can whole heartedly root for the Cubbies to fulfill the Back to the Future II prophecy!

See you in 2016. I have a feeling our rotation will be a bit better, and your rotation a bit worse.
NYCGOBEARS

I almost feel bad KAB because you're such a good sport. Hope our Bears mitigate your pain.
Cal_Fan2

Totally rooting for the Cubbies. Could go with Toronto too but not gonna root for K.C. or the Mets.
high calibear
grandmastapoop;842572078 said:

See you in 2016. I have a feeling our rotation will be a bit better, and your rotation a bit worse.

make the move up the coast zack...join a team that knows how to win it all!
rathokan
high calibear;842572095 said:

make the move up the coast zack...join a team that knows how to win it all!

are you related to Benedict Scarlett?
stanfurdbites
Better luck next year!!! We still have 3 out of the last 5 and dodgers got nothing in the last 25

Would be awesome if the Giants went out and signed Greinke. Just to spite the Dodgers lol
KoreAmBear
grandmastapoop;842572078 said:

Well see what the Moneyball bobsie twins do this off season. The team was worse than last season, partly due to their transactions. Now it was unfortunate that Ryu was out for the year as he would have made a huge difference. The bully and back end of the rotation were basically lower division material.
sycasey
stanfurdbites;842572258 said:

Better luck next year!!! We still have 3 out of the last 5 and dodgers got nothing in the last 25

Would be awesome if the Giants went out and signed Greinke. Just to spite the Dodgers lol

Last time the Dodgers made the World Series was in 1988.

Top grossing movie of 1988:

Top selling album:

Top rated TV show:

First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 158

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.