Hey Dodgers Fans

999,567 Views | 5504 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Big C
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
grandmastapoop;842851742 said:

Thanks. I went with Section 27RS (?) Row A - looks like the front row of the second deck, just off third base. Only about $25 each. Not bad.

I think that is 3rd level, equal to or above the press box. They will be solid seats.
BearDevil
grandmastapoop;842851733 said:

Help needed, Doyers:

I've been to Dodger Stadium once, about a decade ago. I'm helping our nanny buy tickets to a game on her vacation next month (don't worry, she won't be allowed in our home with Dodger gear). What's a good section? She's been to ATT once and we sat in View Level Infield (upper deck, but close to home plate).

I'm seeing some decent prices on Stubhub - less than $20 in Loge Value 160, 161, 162; Infield Reserve VIP 27; etc.

Any recommendations? Does first or third base side have sun concerns for a 7pm game in August?

Similar question, substitute drunken ahole friends from Cal for the nanny. Generally sit in the club level at the Popolous (HOK) parks. Looking at August or September games, not sure if day or night. Like the Coors Light seats at AT&T during the day and club level at night.
KoreAmBear
BearDevil;842851759 said:

Similar question, substitute drunken ahole friends from Cal for the nanny. Generally sit in the club level at the Popolous (HOK) parks. Looking at August or September games, not sure if day or night. Like the Coors Light seats at AT&T during the day and club level at night.

Go Loge in between the bases. Or the AYCE right field pavilion lol.
bonsallbear
DODGERS first team to 60 wins and Bellinger his his 25th.
bonsallbear
Kershaw pitches complete game for 14th victory!! Dodgers extend lead over D backs by 7.5 games.

Houston over Bluejays. 19 - 1. WHOA!!
GB54
bonsallbear;842852120 said:

Kershaw pitches complete game for 14th victory!! Dodgers extend lead over D backs by 7.5 games.

Houston over Bluejays. 19 - 1. WHOA!!

Working on your WS opponent now?
moonpod
GB54;842852121 said:

Love me some Doyers but we gotta get the NL first
bonsallbear
GB54;842852121 said:

Naw just found it to be an incredible score. But if form holds they would be opponents. Dodgers have a solid 1-2 for starters but the rest of off the pitching staff is so so. Relief pitchers are mediocre as well.
GMP
bonsallbear;842852144 said:

Naw just found it to be an incredible score. But if form holds they would be opponents. Dodgers have a solid 1-2 for starters but the rest of off the pitching staff is so so. Relief pitchers are mediocre as well.

Not exactly a recipe for October success.
GB54
538 likes the Dodgers to win all. The Cubs can't stay this bad though.
bonsallbear
grandmastapoop;842852153 said:

Not exactly a recipe for October success.

DODGERS need to stay healthy and either Hill or Maeda (preferably both) need to find their A game. Would love to see Dodger v Yankees in WS
TheSouseFamily
How is the Dodger bullpen "so so" when it has the 2nd best ERA in the majors at 2.99? Not to mention a 17-8 record, a .217 batting average against, second most Ks and 2nd fewest BBs?

The playoffs are always a crapshoot (emphasis on "crap" in recent years for the Dodgers) and the team with the best record seems to rarely win it all (see Giants, SF) so I'm not banking on anything other than simply making the playoffs.

As an aside, I stumbled on a power rankings list of teams last year at the All-Star break. Hard to believe that Frisco was ranked #1 just one year ago. Pretty remarkable slide and, as a Dodger fan, I confess that I don't like it. The SF/LA rivalry is a great one and it's way more fun of a stretch run when the two are battling it out.
GB54
Pablo Sandoval released- finally
Strykur
GB54;842853763 said:

Pablo Sandoval released- finally

Giants should take him just for the amusement.
GB54
Strykur;842853838 said:

Giants should take him just for the amusement.

Panda memorabilia night or "Touch your Toes" Night
bonsallbear
DODGERS DO IT AGAIN!!! Two outs in the ninth and Puig his his2nd homerun. A three run shot.
NYCGOBEARS
bonsallbear;842853889 said:

DODGERS DO IT AGAIN!!! Two outs in the ninth and Puig his his2nd homerun. A three run shot.

Did you get fired from ESPN too?
bonsallbear
Are you a closet Dodger fan?
bonsallbear
Alex Wood now11-0 and Bellinger his his26th. I don't expect many Giant fans to be enjoying this.
GMP
bonsallbear;842854033 said:

Alex Wood now11-0 and Bellinger his his26th. I don't expect many Giant fans to be enjoying this.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me. October is what matters. I was six the last time you guys won. If you win the World Series, that'd irk me. But I wouldn't watch.
bonsallbear
I understand October. You guys may not be seeing it for a long time to come. And that's kinda sad.
BTW did I mention that Bellinger hit for the cycle and thatDbacks are now9. 5 back.
GMP
bonsallbear;842854039 said:

I understand October. You guys may not be seeing it for a long time to come. And that's kinda sad.
BTW did I mention that Bellinger hit for the cycle and thatDbacks are now9. 5 back.

That's silly. But even if the Giants never made the playoffs again in my lifetime, I got to see 3 titles in the city I call home. Not many other fanbases can claim that.
bonsallbear
That is true. They were good
sycasey
grandmastapoop;842854040 said:

That's silly. But even if the Giants never made the playoffs again in my lifetime, I got to see 3 titles in the city I call home. Not many other fanbases can claim that.

Seriously. I lived 30 years before getting to see that title. Many other Bay Area fans (older than myself) waited longer. And then to get three of them in a short time span? More than I expected in my wildest dreams.

No dynasty lasts forever. If we have to endure some losing seasons now, so be it.
moonpod
sycasey;842854128 said:

Seriously. I lived 30 years before getting to see that title. Many other Bay Area fans (older than myself) waited longer. And then to get three of them in a short time span? More than I expected in my wildest dreams.

No dynasty lasts forever. If we have to endure some losing seasons now, so be it.

all sports fans understand this or rather should.

I think back of Kirk Gibson's homer and the roar in the Units when that happened....I still get shivers thinking about that, but damn....that's a LONG time ago
KoreAmBear
moonpod;842854140 said:

I think back of Kirk Gibson's homer and the roar in the Units when that happened....I still get shivers thinking about that, but damn....that's a LONG time ago

Yah it's like our annual replay of the James Bethea speech at the 2003 $C game, before we play $C. Can we please get some new footage of something good? Yah, if we had made the Rose Bowl here and there, I would be more content. But not even playing in the game since 1959 is just flat out miserable.
GMP
KoreAmBear;842854324 said:

Yah it's like our annual replay of the James Bethea speech at the 2003 $C game, before we play $C. Can we please get some new footage of something good? Yah, if we had made the Rose Bowl here and there, I would be more content. But not even playing in the game since 1959 is just flat out miserable.

Even if we won more than half our games against USC since, that video would still be awesome.
sycasey
moonpod;842854140 said:

Right, the further in the rear view it gets, the less it matters to the current fans (plus you have new generations who are born with no memory of it). Giants' World Series runs are still fairly fresh.
bonsallbear
I remember the Dodgers beating the Yankees in the WS. Would love to see it again. The Dodgers have a formidable team. The only weakness I mentioned earlier was lack of a good #3 starter. It looks like Rich Hill is stepping up his game. Baring serious injuries the Dodgers have a good hitting line up, good defense, and as was pointed out to me by Sousefamily better relievers than i gave them credit for. The playoffs are always dicey but i think they stand a better chance than in previous years.
DCW67MSW
F ....g dodgers
BearDevil
Giants consecutive sell out streak ends at 530 games, dating back to 2010.
KoreAmBear
BearDevil;842854495 said:

Pretty amazing.
going4roses
BearDevil;842854495 said:

Why ?
NYCGOBEARS
going4roses;842854505 said:

Why ?

They suck and are unwatchable.
82gradDLSdad
going4roses;842854505 said:

Why ?

Because there were tickets available for sale that didn't sell.
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 158

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.