Game Thread: Cal versus Unribbed because they don't even care about her pleasure

74,105 Views | 1028 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by going4roses
Econ141
How long do you want to ignore this user?
upsetof86 said:

Whats really scary is Helton figured it out before the end of this season that his OC sucks.

Now I ask JW, what say you?

The world needs more people like you. Great point!!
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
kirklandblue
metabear said:

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR????!!!????!!!?

You've got it my friend!
FrankBear21
We got this. USC almost played a perfect half there and only up 14-0. Time for Cal to roll. 3 and out to start the 2nd half, get good field position, TD, then we get a defensive TD off the INT we all know their QB will throw.
socaltownie
KenBurnski said:

Totally. I heard the ball physics on the horses is amazing.
I will have to look at that. I believe my current horse is a gelding and I don't really FOCUS on the balls. What amazes me is the landscapes....they are simply so wonderous as to make riding aimlessly around very fun.
packawana
Given our current horses on O, what would we change in the game plan on O? Serious question here.
XXXBEAR
Could we please run actual offensive plays in the second half?
LunchTime
SadbutTrue999 said:

Troll On You Bears said:

The offense will do nothing with this gift
lol, no they will not. the end zone is very far away
and we had 46 seconds. Geeze.
Skeedabear
I've got to believe that JW will give BB an absolute earful at halftime.. he has to realize a change needs to be made with the OC!
Econ141
packawana said:

Given our current horses on O, what would we change in the game plan on O? Serious question here.

Just try any play outside of laird up the middle.

A trick play - like a flea flicker.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
01Bear
packawana said:

I'm in favor of misdirection plays. Running McMorris more, and rub plays.
Bear_Territory
Chances Cal scores 15 in a half? I'm in New York and deciding if I should just go to bed.
TheSouseFamily
01Bear said:

Why is Baldwin still the OC at Cal?

Because this is the OL he has to somehow gameplan around?
calumnus
Bear_Territory said:

Really need some athletes on Offense...to bad Mcilwyn isn't a RB or WR

He could be. Aston Davis was faster than Demitrus Robertson in the 100 meters and started out as a WR but was switched to Safety. Reporters asked him if the coaches talked with him or any of the other DBs about getting reps at WR, he said no.
OldenBear
Bear_Territory said:

Chances Cal scores 15 in a half? I'm in New York and deciding if I should just go to bed.
I'm on the west coast and thinking the same thing.
01Bear
Bear_Territory said:

I'm in Socal and thinking about going to bed. (Then again, I stayed up last noght and was fishing before the sunrise.)
packawana
fat_slice said:

packawana said:

Just try any play outside of laird up the middle.

A trick play - like a flea flicker.
I don't think we have the WR speed to get separation on a flea flicker. But yes, it would be nice to see a Laird pass maybe.
510 Bear
Skeedabear said:

I've got to believe that JW will give BB an absolute earful at halftime.. he has to realize a change needs to be made with the OC!
LOL. That's how normal college FB programs work. This is Cal. BB probably has a job for life.
75bear
01Bear said:

packawana said:

Misdirection only works when you're effective at a particular offensive play. Sadly, we can't get past Step 1 to get to misdirection Step 2.
LunchTime
Bear_Territory said:

pretty good I think.

Close to zero chance USC doesn't score again though.
Skeedabear
01Bear said:

Bear_Territory said:

GChances Cal scores 15 in a half? I'm in New York and deciding if I should just go to bed.

I'm in Socal and thinking about going to bed. (Then again, I stayed up last noght and was fishing before the sunrise.)
Ocean or freshwater fishing?
Did you catch anything?
NYCGOBEARS
Our offensive plays, execution, everything is turrible.
Econ141
Bear_Territory said:

Nothing in that first half should give you any hope. Go to bed my friend, rest easy. If I could tuck you in, I would.
Give to Cal Legends!

kirklandblue
No serious answers, unfortunately; hard work, persistence, faith, the Bear will not quit? No choice now but to kick em in the **** and go for it.
Golden One
We were just awful in the first half. This offense is really hard to watch, and it all starts with an extremely poor offensive line. Add to this that we don't have even an average-to-below-average QB, and you get the ugly mess we're seeing tonight. Our pass defense tonight looks like they've been overrated, and against a completely average QB, at that. Only our run defense is meeting expectations tonight.

I really thought we night have a chance against SC tonight. But our performance during the first half has pretty well killed that hope.
Skeedabear
fat_slice said:

Bear_Territory said:

Nothing in that first half should give you any hope. Go to bed my friend, rest easy. If I could tuck you in, I would.
DVR and catch some zzzz's
Bear_Territory
I could use some Fat Slice.
BearRaidNation
Barring a turnover to start the first series - this game is over.
01Bear
75bear said:

01Bear said:

packawana said:

Misdirection only works when you're effective at a particular offensive play. Sadly, we can't get past Step 1 to get to misdirection Step 2.

I'd even settle for play action pass.
LunchTime
510 Bear said:

Skeedabear said:

LOL. That's how normal college FB programs work. This is Cal. BB probably has a job for life.
that's how zero programs work unless they are in their last year.

I can't imagine where coaches arguing or "giving and earful" is going to turn out better.

This is like people who think coaches go into the locker room and berate a team for poor play and then see some magical turnaround.
calumnus
01Bear said:

packawana said:

Playaction to Laird up the middle will open things up, roll Garbers out with a run option (he had a long TD run called back, remember?), hit a WR freed up on a rub play with a quick pass...go jumbo with McMorris out wide and run wide behind him.

KenBurnski
The reviews are tremendous. I look forward to picking it up. And having spent hours staring at skies in the Elderwind series, I look forward to the scenery.
Golden One
510 Bear said:

Skeedabear said:

The Baldwin offense is the offensive equivalent of the Buh defense. Awful. Just awful.
01Bear
Skeedabear said:

01Bear said:

Bear_Territory said:

GChances Cal scores 15 in a half? I'm in New York and deciding if I should just go to bed.

Ocean or freshwater fishing?
Did you catch anything?

Ocean. Caught a jacksmelt, a lizardfish, a round stingray, and a pelican.

Kept only the smelt.
Bear_Territory
Can we dump these 20 year old You See Berkeley commercials.
01Bear
calumnus said:

01Bear said:

packawana said:

Playaction to Laird up the middle will open things up, roll Garbers out with a run option (he had a long TD run called back, remember?), hit a WR freed up on a rub play with a quick pass...go jumbo with McMorris out wide and run wide behind him.

Exactly!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.