cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,255,882 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
harvard transfer patrick steeves has made a commitment to george washington (to the school, not the dead prez)

Shocky1
Shocky1;842681543 said:

north carolina state's duo brothers caleb (#14, 6'7" 215 lbs) & cody (6'7" 210 lbs) from mocksville, north carolina will be officially visiting cal this weekend...both were top 50 players in the 2014 class & nationally recruited by elite basketball programs

last season for the wolfpack caleb averaged 11.5 ppg on 38.9% fgs & 36.1% 3 pointers along with 4.7 rpg while cody averaged 6.0 ppg on 46.7% fgs & 42.9% 3 pointers along with 4.4 rpg

both would blueshirt if they end up in berkeley (although there's a small chance they could graduate early from nc state & therefore be immediately eligible) & be eligible to play in 2017...they are the 4th & 5th players to transfer from nc state this offseason after a disappointing 16-17 season & it's unlikely that mark gottfried would release them to other acc schools

it is not known if j cole is also contemplating a transfer to cali too

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including north carolina)

caleb & cody's official visit to cal this weekend has been cancelled, they're gonna trip to academic powerhouse east carolina instead

did you know that it's harder to get a fishing & hunting license in east carolina than to be accepted into the college?

never gonna happen#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842682009 said:

name that california golden bear:

what bear has been involved in the most fights/skirmishes during practices this season?

what non rotation bear has been noted by nba scouts during pregame warmups (45 minutes before tip off) for his freak athleticism?

what bear brought a robust 3.5 gpa to cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) which was an integral part of important confidential acceptance negotiations with cal admissions that impacted another key player?

what bear said before the team traveled down under that he was excited but that he didn't know how to speak any australian?

what bear led the pac 12 in the most missed uncontested 5 footers during pregame warmups (yeah, i keep track of that ****)?

what bear did coach christopher tell me unconditionally does absolutely everything he instructs him to so without hesitation & has made major strides in his s&c with the addition of significant good weight/muscle?

yeah, roman davis is gonna bring a much needed bad azz element to next season's team chemistry

[video=youtube;zMbUrEQtdU0][/video]

coach martin told the banquet crowd with a sly grin that roman davis really likes to mix it up during practices, coach knows his team has been too candy azz soft which resulted in the bears underachieving last season

one of roman's teammates told me that he got a "light switch" & that when he gets on the court it gets turned on & he's ******* amped up & ready to roll...he wants to win every rebound, win every drill

roman told me he played high school in the 180s, that's he now 200 lbs & that he's working with coach christopher to get to 215 lbs for this season, he's gonna bring a physical presence to the court

davis also told me he will be playing at the 3 which means he will competing for minutes behind the birdman

i talked **** with roman about him leading the pac 12 in the most missed shots during pregame warm ups & he promised me that won't happen when the lights go on starting this november
concordtom
Shocky1;842683666 said:

davis also told me he will be playing at the 3 which means he will competing for minutes behind the birdman

Another good shocky tidbit!!
Most folks been assuming assuming he might back up Rabb at the 4.
mikecohen
concordtom;842683614 said:

If the website administrators won't ask Shocky to tone down the messaging as we've requested, maybe they could install an instant sandwich delivery button, cause I'd like to buy you lunch.

Well said.
Thank you.

My step-mother worked at high levels in corporate America in the 60's and 70's at a time when they were seen more as coffee getters than leaders. I recall her coming home tired and complaining about the double standard and the glass ceiling. Make chauvinist pig was a repeated expression. I heard that, took it to heart and was raised to understand that women were capable of having the same successful careers as men, that they should be given equal opportunity as men.

When I was at SDSU, I was both turned on and off by the body culture that existed. Young women who had rockin' bods would routinely sun themselves by the pool in bikinis. And walking around campus was a yummy visual treat. But I made friends with some gals and so me and another guy got an apt with 3 girls. I learned from these "sisters" how concerned chicks are with having the right body. It was sad. Us Neanderthal guys are admiring their T&A, while they are stressing about having their T&A just right. It goes way beyond "does this make me look fat?" We horny body worshipping men therefore are creating a culture where women stop thinking about their successes in the world and instead about how they are visually accepted. It's a low level of existence.

Now that I have my own team of daughters, I constantly tell them to not buy into the beauty body conscious world we live in. It's a false idol. Ignore attention people give you for your looks, don't advertise your wares, and make them respect your brain, not your booty. Pick a mate that "gets" that.

These are some of the stories and values behind why I fight Shocky with his pushing of the body culture. Shocky, rather than just being an azzhole, posting more women and that chimp who mocks me with your message of I Don't Care, why not just listen and have a heart. This is a public forum and you're insulting to me and others. It's not too late to change. We like your basketball posts. Keep them coming.

Go Bears.

Although I generally agree with your basic points about the oppression of women (which goes way beyond the particulars you discuss in this post - although those particulars are deceptively superficial, and I think their soul-robbing qualities go very deep, in both genders), I also think there is another point which cannot be ignored in this nexus: That the inclinations (for men to be attracted to women's bodies, and for women to need to be desirable) are the primal stuff of which life is made; and, as such, are much more powerful than our smaller abilities to add or detract.

So, I think that to blame men for that oppression is equivalent to blaming female rape victims for "dressing provocatively".

I do think that civilization and culture are capable of becoming structured in a less oppressive way; and I think the history of the rise of power in the West is essentially parallel to the rise in the education of women - may it continue to increase.

But the process, like all cultural developments, is halting and spasmodic; and I think that means we have to just keep at it, while not denying the power of the cosmic forces that are at play at all times in this nexus, which is why I disagree with all the criticism of Shocky's (to me obviously faux) asserted misogyny.

Rather, I see that the slapstick nature of it is a way (one way) of negotiating the rocky shoals that infest the subject with such danger at every turn to all involved.

For one thing, along the lines of the recent post which talked about professional models and other women who choose to be photographed thusly (while keeping in mind the many other women who are oppressed into doing it by various means, either financial or more directly brutal), my sense is that, in the photographs in Shocky's posts, none of the women look oppressed or victimized; and there IS that strain of that activity where women, even doing pole dancing, can (and not infrequently do) see themselves as holding the power in that equation.

I have known college girls from well-off families who have done exactly that, and have found power and freedom in doing it which they had not previously been able to access in their lives.

Of course (and here's the point) there's a real limit to that, because oppression and victimization are never very far away in that context; and the liberation that comes with that kind of insight, I would think would be fairly strongly time limited -- the point being that, in this area (where God, and not we, is pulling the strings), there is no permanent answer to balance the ever-present contradictions; and so there is no alternative but to deal with each situation on its own terms seeking that cosmic balance that benefits all the most; and here also is the ultimate refutation of the Golden Rule, because, especially in this area, doing unto others as you would have others do unto you will (to what large percentage I don't know) not be welcomed by the others whose ideas and needs for others doing unto them may be quite different than "yours".
Shocky1
"grant is a great addition to our basketball team...i'm really excited to have him on board...he's a talented player who can play both guard positions...he shoots the ball well and he's a good passer...he has the ability to be a good defender and his passion on both ends of the floor is contagious"

-coach martin

translation: grant, you'd better work your sorry broken down azz harder on defense, why did national powerhouses syracuse & michigan even offer you in the 1st place?

take your picture, congratulations...i was on the dark side of your dream

ex cops#
Shocky1
"smile and the world will smile back"

-jaylen brown, noted philosopher & future community activist/philanthropist

no crooked smiles#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842628098 said:

there are very few things in life more joyous than watching jordan mathews run back on defense after knocking down a 3 point moneyball with j mat signaling that's he off to the races with his tongue hanging out & a determined smile forever frozen in time

the magic of cal basketball (creasy style)#

jordan mathews told me in the locker room at the banquet that his recovery from surgery is going well & that he'll be back on the floor soon, he still rolling around on a knee scooter

but let's be real here, creasy has put on a few extra chunky lbs

hide the french fries#
Shocky1

brandon chauca told me at the banquet that he & a student manager went into haas pavilion at 9:00 pm to get some shots up but that the davidson basketball team was practicing for the game the next nite...chauca was bummed until he saw davidson grad steph curry, there's a dude that can shoot the rock

brandon recently had the year end decision meeting that coach martin has with every player & coach asked him how he would feel if he never got off the bench next season...chauca told him that he's gonna work so hard & consistently knock down 3 pointers that coach won't have a choice but to play him

he also told me he's working hard in the classrooms in berkeley & that he will be applying to the haas biz school in the hopes of seeking admission like sammy singer, stephen domingo & the shockster, chauca is not a dumb azz

coach webster said that brandon probably would've like to have played more but that you would've never know that by the way he 100% supported all his teammates this season, he's a special indiviudual

chauca told me that his whole life people have been telling him he can't do ****, that he's a short peruvian/filipino mutt (i can relate to being a mutt too, that's why i'm so dedicated to my rescue dog charities) from a non affluent family, gotta be honest with you when he told me all of that i got a little ******* emotional or something myself

brandon chauca is my boy & i can't wait to see him on the floor of haas pavilion next season...he got perfect hair but let's be real here, only dead men & teenage girls that shop at brandy melville wear plaid

everyday struggle (don't need to include poor fashion decisions)#
concordtom
Shocky1;842683869 said:

can't wait to see him on the floor of haas pavilion next season...he got perfect hair but let's be real here, only dead men & teenage girls that shop at brandy melville wear plaid

I'm taking Chauca's shirt above all others - no joke. Nick's is gross.
Yes, Shocky, you may take your best shot.
bluesaxe
+1 to all of that. I've worked with a lot of incredibly intelligent women trying to advance professionally who had to seriously consider whether to have their pictures included in their bios on the firm website or other professional social media sites because there are assholes out there who stalk the good looking ones. No joke. And having raised a daughter who finally sees the light after worrying all the time that her value was her looks, it's depressing to see supposed Cal grads doing this **** while berating males for not having adequate gpa's and calling other people dumbazzes. My guess is overcompensation. It sure as hell isn't art.

concordtom;842683614 said:

If the website administrators won't ask Shocky to tone down the messaging as we've requested, maybe they could install an instant sandwich delivery button, cause I'd like to buy you lunch.

Well said.
Thank you.

My step-mother worked at high levels in corporate America in the 60's and 70's at a time when they were seen more as coffee getters than leaders. I recall her coming home tired and complaining about the double standard and the glass ceiling. Make chauvinist pig was a repeated expression. I heard that, took it to heart and was raised to understand that women were capable of having the same successful careers as men, that they should be given equal opportunity as men.

When I was at SDSU, I was both turned on and off by the body culture that existed. Young women who had rockin' bods would routinely sun themselves by the pool in bikinis. And walking around campus was a yummy visual treat. But I made friends with some gals and so me and another guy got an apt with 3 girls. I learned from these "sisters" how concerned chicks are with having the right body. It was sad. Us Neanderthal guys are admiring their T&A, while they are stressing about having their T&A just right. It goes way beyond "does this make me look fat?" We horny body worshipping men therefore are creating a culture where women stop thinking about their successes in the world and instead about how they are visually accepted. It's a low level of existence.

Now that I have my own team of daughters, I constantly tell them to not buy into the beauty body conscious world we live in. It's a false idol. Ignore attention people give you for your looks, don't advertise your wares, and make them respect your brain, not your booty. Pick a mate that "gets" that.

These are some of the stories and values behind why I fight Shocky with his pushing of the body culture. Shocky, rather than just being an azzhole, posting more women and that chimp who mocks me with your message of I Don't Care, why not just listen and have a heart. This is a public forum and you're insulting to me and others. It's not too late to change. We like your basketball posts. Keep them coming.

Go Bears.
Shocky1
bluesaxe;842683890 said:

+1 to all of that. I've worked with a lot of incredibly intelligent women trying to advance professionally who had to seriously consider whether to have their pictures included in their bios on the firm website or other professional social media sites because there are assholes out there who stalk the good looking ones. No joke. And having raised a daughter who finally sees the light after worrying all the time that her value was her looks, it's depressing to see supposed Cal grads doing this **** while berating males for not having adequate gpa's and calling other people dumbazzes. My guess is overcompensation. It sure as hell isn't art.

bluesaxe, next time i play cypress point (the sistine chapel of golf, my spirit soars on every visit) & have an extra spot, you're not gonna be invited as i'm pretty sure you couldn't handle all the name calling & unfounded insults, you would be in therapy for days & your partner would probably be mad at me too

sorry

it's obvious that a lot of the whiny azz complainers on this thread have been throughly neutered but that's ok a couple of my rescue dogs got no balls either & i love them too except when they take a **** under the piano and i gotta clean it up before i can play beautiful tunes to drown out the sound of the vultures

drake not a fan of vultures either#
south bender
bluesaxe;842683890 said:

+1
HoopDreams

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4]http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/638006-california-commit-jemarl-baker-mixtape-ua-association-in-nyc-[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams
Shocky1
important public service annoucement to all current & prospective future players:

as part of the ongoing educational efforts by the cal's monster class, it's very important that you fully understand the hot crazy matrix re:females, ok?

disregard this important information at your own peril but don't text me when your kicks are hanging in some tree branches by dwinelle or something...huf should've paid attention to this video, he would've been a lot better off with a curvy brunette yoga female, they are a lot more balanced on the yoga mat & are therefore in the girlfriend/wife go zone

don't be a dumb azz (with a crazy azz)#
Shocky1
do you know somebody that every time you see them they got such a big azz smile that you immediately feel their infectious love & happiness too?...yeah, i feel that way about them curvy brunette yoga females but that's not the point

nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton is one of those people, he always smilin' every day, the skies are never gray, he's happy every day

hamilton blueshirted this season & nick told me at the banquet he will play/graduate (in a remarkable 3 years with a 3.7 gpa) next season & then play the 2017 & 2018 seasons as a graduate student in berkeley's school of education...his gates foundation scholly will financially cover all 5 years at the #1 ranked public university in the world...then he will go to law school & become a successful sport's agent & most likely start his own firm

the coaching staff likes his mental & physical toughness, he can defend at a high level with his crazy azz energy...hamilton's ability to knock down open shots is his biggest area of needed development in order to earn playing time

but trust me, taylor isn't signaling nick's gpa:headbang

summer sixteen#
socaltownie
I have gone through the phases of grief on this thread and the cheesecake. Free cpuntry and people can scroll past. My major complaint is that it isnt safe for work and some of the pictures can get one Huff'ed for creating a hostile workplace environment.
concordtom
socaltownie;842684005 said:

I have gone through the phases of grief on this thread and the cheesecake. Free cpuntry and people can scroll past. My major complaint is that it isnt safe for work and some of the pictures can get one Huff'ed for creating a hostile workplace environment.

Or one can stand up for values that one believes in, and disavow those they don't.
Shocky1
concordtom;842684040 said:

Or one can stand up for values that one believes in, and disavow those they don't.

+1

welcome to shocky's paradise#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842683264 said:

while carrying on multiple conversations i heard a ""hey" & threw back a quick "what's up?" without really looking to see who it was...taylor told me "dad, be polite, that's jaylen"

so i walked over to jb & we gave each other a hug...he is like all the guys a special person, so thoughtful, & thanked me for my support this season

jaylen told me he's currently working out in los angeles but made the trip specifically back to berkeley for the banquet, he seemed surprised when i told him i really didn't expect to see him there

unlike 99% of the early nba draft entrants that are signed with agents, jaylen is still enrolled in his classes which he will complete this spring...the plan is to resume his studies for his cal degree in 3-5 years

taylor told him how i'm always listening to keep me company (the link above) & he told me that the tribe akashic are his cousins in atlanta & that he helped produce this song...i told him that this song will always remind me of him & his gifts both on & off the court

[IMG][/IMG]

so i ask jaylen last nite at the basketball banquet what's up with fellow georgian demetris robertson's recruitment, the two have been talking for some time re: cal & robertson's overall recruitment

he tells me that he doesn't know, that demetris has blown up his phone with a bunch of messages but that he hasn't had time to call him back because of his hectic nba draft schedule right now

i asked jaylen to PLEASE call him back, he said he would try to call him back

sounds like jaylen got in touch with demetris, the 5 star #1 ranked wide receiver in the 2016 that is now gonna leave georgia for california after his atlanta press conference annoucement

coach jacob peeler is helping rebrand the cal football program on a nationwide basis

demetris is gonna fall in love in the cali sun

cal family#
socaltownie
concordtom;842684040 said:

Sure but to what end? David Brooks has an important piece this weekend in the NYT (I really think perhaps one of the most important things he has written in the past decade - at least since the Bobbos book) about community. At some point we have to stop shouting at people and try to engage in dialogue AND engage on others turf.

That is, of course, a two way street and so letting shocky be shocky is a step in that direction (but so too Shockey engaging with the research that DOES show that the objectification of women, across the general population, is a pretty destructive thing). Now I also believe that some of this is generally hard wired into our little repitlian brains (as men seek out the biological imperative to spread their genetic material broadly across the population which they are culturally attuned to believing is the best birthers and providers of said generic matierial) but that biologic basis isn't an excuse that leads too many women to pretty awful psychological scaring and a more hurtful socieity.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Five Star Demetris Robertson[/COLOR], the top rated player at his position, and number 8 overall player committed to Cal

Demetris, like Jaylen Brown is from Georgia

For those who have not been to the south, I highly recommend Atlanta, Georgia as one of the places you visit. Vibrant city

Mr. Robertson, welcome to Cal[/SIZE]

stu
HoopDreams;842684245 said:

For those who have not been to the south, I highly recommend Atlanta, Georgia as one of the places you visit. Vibrant city

A couple of years ago on a trip home from Jamaica weather forced a 2-night layover in Atlanta. On the day between my wife and I took the MARTA downtown, walked up and down Peachtree Street, and spent a pleasant afternoon at Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint. Not exactly what I would expect from listening to Robert Johnson recordings, but nice. And people we met were friendly and helpful.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Allen Crabbe and Clay Thompson in another battle for west supremacy[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]day after Cal earned a 4 seed in the NCAA tournament, an unfortunate series of events occurred
first the Huf fiasco, then the injury to our senior starter and team MVP, Tyrone Wallace, and then the game day back problem of our red hot starting 3, Jabari Bird
the bad karma that hit the team was too much to overcome, resulting in an early exit to the tournament

but Cal turned the corner with the commitment of Don Coleman, and now has got it's full forward momentum back with an awesome series of events including Jared Goff going number 1 in the NFL draft, the signing of top 10 transfer of Grant Mullins, and commitment of Five-star All-American wide receiver Demetris Robertson

Yeah, we've got our mojo back[/SIZE]

Shocky1

"ever since i was a little kid i always wanted to move to california"
-demetris robertson, noted artist & independent thinker

dontae knows all about that dream

dominik, what are your dreams, big guy?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including georgia & poland)
Shocky1
socaltownie;842684227 said:

Sure but to what end? David Brooks has an important piece this weekend in the NYT (I really think perhaps one of the most important things he has written in the past decade - at least since the Bobbos book) about community. At some point we have to stop shouting at people and try to engage in dialogue AND engage on others turf.

That is, of course, a two way street and so letting shocky be shocky is a step in that direction (but so too Shockey engaging with the research that DOES show that the objectification of women, across the general population, is a pretty destructive thing). Now I also believe that some of this is generally hard wired into our little repitlian brains (as men seek out the biological imperative to spread their genetic material broadly across the population which they are culturally attuned to believing is the best birthers and providers of said generic matierial) but that biologic basis isn't an excuse that leads too many women to pretty awful psychological scaring and a more hurtful socieity.

socal, most sports fans (including cal fans on this board) objectify their sports heroes & view these males as disposable (the let's cut brandon chauca piece of **** crowd) modern day gladiators

roger moute a bidias told me that one of the reasons that he & the players love the cal's monster class is that i try to tell the whole story, to share the dreams & aspirations including academic profiles with gpas of our high character true student athletes...the guys know that i truly love all of them & support them in their own individual quests, their unique stories are what drives the cal's monster class

as for the objectification of women, i don't do that at all, i only celebrate curvy brunette yoga females, that's how i am wired...i am not neutered like a lot of the whiny azz complainers on this board that are lacking not only nuts but also senses of humor & adventure

it's also been my experience that the people who object most about the premium our society places upon appearances for both females & males tend to be real ugly azz people that don't work out at all...these people don't got dedicated yoga practices (or a flat stomachs), they ride in lazy azz golf carts instead of walking when they tee it up, and they got a bunch of fat azz tv watching excuses why they don't got the energy to be at haas pavilion on gamedays

the happiest people in the world (and i'm very fortunate to be part of that group) are passionate people that treasure each day & relentlessly pursue their passions regardless of life's obstacles...it's the journey, not the destination

namastae#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842683972 said:

do you know somebody that every time you see them they got such a big azz smile that you immediately feel their infectious love & happiness too?...yeah, i feel that way about them curvy brunette yoga females but that's not the point

nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton is one of those people, he always smilin' every day, the skies are never gray, he's happy every day

hamilton blueshirted this season & nick told me at the banquet he will play/graduate (in a remarkable 3 years with a 3.7 gpa) next season & then play the 2017 & 2018 seasons as a graduate student in berkeley's school of education...his gates foundation scholly will financially cover all 5 years at the #1 ranked public university in the world...then he will go to law school & become a successful sport's agent & most likely start his own firm

the coaching staff likes his mental & physical toughness, he can defend at a high level with his crazy azz energy...hamilton's ability to knock down open shots is his biggest area of needed development in order to earn playing time

but trust me, taylor isn't signaling nick's gpa:headbang

summer sixteen#

With Hamilton's intellectual and personal power, it occurs to me that he may well not be limited to the future you mention.
mikecohen
socaltownie;842684227 said:

Piling on Shocky's side:

The problem with the phrase "The Objectification of Women" is precisely that it not only fails to distinguish the biologic imperative, but denigrates it (which I would have thought that Freud long ago showed is a serious mistake), when what is important is to:

(A) identify the true evil associated with it, which I am enough of a capitalist to believe stems from the failure of societies to develop economically to the point where:

(1) women cease to be property (either to be traded among royalty for political purposes, or to be exploited for economic and/or psychological purposes), and

(2) men's sexual education fails to prepare them to deal with the psychological and biological forces that surround the relations among the genders; and

(B) develop cultural structures and mores that replace the atavistic cultural forms which continue to feed the suppression and oppression of women.

Certainly, the egalitarian strain in western civilization has been moving us in that direction; and I don't think that Shocky's sexual memes are necessarily the best way forward in that area - although there is not a little in those memes which I think is actually good in that regard, for example his celebration of his strong daughters, and the fact that the "objectified" women in his NSFW photos do not appear victimized, but instead rather positive about themselves.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842684459 said:

With Hamilton's intellectual and personal power, it occurs to me that he may well not be limited to the future you mention.

agreed, nick hamilton has the necessary intellect & likeable force of nature personality with his contagious smile to be the governor of california

but that's never gonna happen as long as he got that ugly azz beard, his dad told me it's because he don't got a favorite barber in berkeley like he does in los angeles

whatever

concordtom
Shocky1;842683910 said:

it's obvious that a lot of the whiny azz complainers on this thread have been throughly neutered

I would like to announce that my boys can swim better than Shocky's.
5>3
and the gun is still firing live ammo.. The only thing prohibiting a greater onslaught is concern for global overpopulation, although both of us have broken the mold...

When I was young, we used to skip school and ride AC Transit to Berkeley. We'd go to the Silver Ball on Durant and play the game "Ooops". Anybody remember that one? Circa 1980. One of a kind classic!
concordtom
Shocky1;842684424 said:

as for the objectification of women, i don't do that at all...

And I hear Donald Trump spew a whole host of non-truths every day, in hopes that people won't notice and just buy it, like, if you say it enough times, it can become true.
concordtom
Shocky1;842684424 said:

...i am not neutered like a lot of the whiny azz complainers on this board that are lacking not only nuts but also senses of humor & adventure

#

Honest question.
I seek your advice, oh wise kemo-sabe.
Condoms, spermicide, the pill, IUD, pull method, rhythm/cycle, or other?
Or, perhaps menopause, ED, or "not tonight, honey"?

No sense of humor here. None.
concordtom
I guarantee, all you prospective Cal recruits, if you come to Berkeley, you will become the master of your domain!
First Page Last Page
Page 320 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.