Bear Insider Video: Cal Grad Transfer Guard Recee Caldwell

MoragaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MoragaBear
Staff
Fun to do this interview after all the crap you guys gave me when it couldn't be quickly announced after I tipped you off that good news was coming
Schroeder71
Now that I have seen her talk on three occasions, Caldwell is quickly becoming one my favorites on the team. She's cute and has a winsome personality. I'll forgive you, Jim, for holding that "secret" transfer for so darn long.
GO BEARS!
SFCALBear72
I love her confidence, personality and enthusiasm. Great fit with her teammates. She could be quite the difference-maker this season.
puget sound cal fan
Caldwell is a very good addition for the Bears. To be honest, though, MB, I was hoping the transfer was an experienced and skilled post.
MoragaBear
Staff
Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, you can never have too many strong perimeter shooters.
SFCALBear72
MoragaBear said:

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, you can never have too many strong perimeter shooters.
Absolutely! Particularly if they bring Mi'Cole Cayton back slowly and not rush her recovery period.
MoragaBear
Staff
MiCole will be a big key, too, and is another of my favorite players for what she brings to the court. Did a video interview with her, too, we'll have up in the coming week.
Big Dog
Only six units? When did we start on the 'furd academic schedule?
HoopDreams
MoragaBear said:

MiCole will be a big key, too, and is another of my favorite players for what she brings to the court. Did a video interview with her, too, we'll have up in the coming week.
WBB has some big personalities and some big time players/athletes
how can you not love this team
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.