Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

509,835 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by movielover
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

It appears that Dana Carvey's career was in the dumper and so he asked himself, "Which of my former colleagues could I reach out to for advice? Who else's career was dead in the water and was then able to rebrand himself so as to be able to mine a new audience? Ah, Rob Schneider!"
BearHunter

It's summer of 2023 and vaccine injury and death is still a taboo subject.
Big C
BearHunter said:

"More than 1-in-4 think someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccines"

If that isn't a statistic for the stupid-and/or-ignorant, then I don't know what is.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

"More than 1-in-4 think someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccines"

If that isn't a statistic for the stupid-and/or-ignorant, then I don't know what is.
Also, Rasmussen is very partisan and biased and their poll numbers are generally outliers when they poll something that can be quantified.
movielover
They were on of the two best in 2016.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

They were on of the two best in 2016.
How did they do in 2020 or 2022?
Cal88
Right, and even if they were off by quite a bit, say 1 in 10 or even 1 in 20 instead of 1 in 4, that would still be a shocking and essential data point.

FWIW, I am in those 1 in 4.A fit, thin, healthy former co-worker in her mid-30s died from a brain aneurysm within 48 hours of her first shot, she was among the first in line for the mRNA vaccine in her age group. She wasn't even included in the VAERS data, her parents and boyfriend did not want to believe that the vaccine was the cause.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Right, and even if they were off by quite a bit, say 1 in 10 or even 1 in 20 instead of 1 in 4, that would still be a shocking and essential data point.

FWIW, I am in those 1 in 4.A fit, thin, healthy former co-worker in her mid-30s died from a brain aneurysm within 48 hours of her first shot, she was among the first in line for the mRNA vaccine in her age group. She wasn't even included in the VAERS data, her parents and boyfriend did not want to believe that the vaccine was the cause.
That doesn't sound like proof to me. Vaccinate a few hundred million people and some will die shortly thereafter, even some young people. It doesn't mean their deaths were caused by the vaccine.
wraptor347
McCullough is also a quack.

He got fired and then sued by Baylor bc he wouldn't stop spreading misinfo about vaccines, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin.
Cal88
wraptor347 said:

He got fired and then sued by Baylor bc he wouldn't stop spreading misinfo about vaccines, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin.

And before he graduated to quack status, he was one of the leading American cardiologists, the vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

That doesn't sound like proof to me. Vaccinate a few hundred million people and some will die shortly thereafter, even some young people. It doesn't mean their deaths were caused by the vaccine.

Do you have any notions of Bayesian statistics?
movielover
Cal88 said:

wraptor347 said:

And before he graduated to quack status, he was one of the leading American cardiologists, the vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M.

Ivermectin is allegedly how a province in India of 200 million, Mexico, and African countries beat the virus. (Some African countries took Ivermectin for river blindness, most aren't obese, and they get Vitamin D from the sun.)

The "quack" docs were apparently ahead of the curve. Actuarial insurance experts have documented 300,000 'excess' non-Covid deaths per year. One claims a standard deviation of 3 is a one in 200-year
occurrence. The 300,000 excess deaths is a standard deviation of 12. You're free to offer an alternate explanation, though 'quack' doctors have documented severe clotting, the rise of 'spike proteins', myocarditis, and cancer as having jumped or exploded. Maybe it's aliens or tofu burgers.

BTW, from the anecdote factory, a healthy acquaintance got the vaxx and almost died in the clinic within 5 minutes of the jab. A gal at Starbucks had a relative almost die after receiving the shot.
Big C
Big C
REPORTS

I got jabbed for COVID 4 times. Using the 1-in-4 theory, the fact that I didn't die once out of those four times is significant. Furthermore, of the four friends I go to basketball games with, none of them died (0-fer-4!), and all 4 report me not dying! Who else comes in fours? The Beatles! None of them died from the COVID vaccine!

I rest my case.
oski003
I didn't die. I felt terrible after the second Moderna shot though. Headaches and fever for a day (hard to work) and then a month or two where I felt chest pressure. I was fine after that. My kids daycare closed for a day, so they could all get the shot and not work with the symptoms. A lady I play tennis with grandson's 20 year old roommate died the night after his mRNA vaccine. Her family was told that he suffered from a previously undisclosed pain in his neck, and the doctor believed that led to his death. I know a couple people who died of covid, but that was during the first wave and they were both older and overweight. I know two people who got very very sick and survived but both very overweight.

movielover
Important note: the batches appear to be of varying quality, i.e. a subset of the batches (vaxxs) caused a disproportionate number of the complications.

And we don't know the mid- or long-range problems yet.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

wraptor347 said:

Well, at least you admit that he's now a quack.
BearHunter
Big C said:

Big C
REPORTS

I got jabbed for COVID 4 times. Using the 1-in-4 theory, the fact that I didn't die once out of those four times is significant. Furthermore, of the four friends I go to basketball games with, none of them died (0-fer-4!), and all 4 report me not dying! Who else comes in fours? The Beatles! None of them died from the COVID vaccine!

I rest my case.

The survey results didn't reveal 1 in 4 died from the vaccine, only that 1 in 4 think they know someone who died from vaccine. You may continue to get boosters at your pleasure.
movielover
FWIW, my understanding is the more vaxxs taken, the higher the risk.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

wraptor347 said:

Well, at least you admit that he's now a quack.

I get it, a 60 year-old cardiologist with a distinguished career instantly becomes a "quack" the moment his learned opinion goes against that of the medical establishment and the current socio-political current.
Big C
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

Big C
REPORTS

I rest my case.

The survey results didn't reveal 1 in 4 died from the vaccine, only that 1 in 4 think they know someone who died from vaccine. You may continue to get boosters at your pleasure.

I know. I was mocking the ridiculousness of a statistic that implies they are measuring an aggregate medical outcome by polling people as to what they think.
Cal88
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Big C said:

Big C
REPORTS

I rest my case.

I know. I was mocking the ridiculousness of a statistic that implies they are measuring an aggregate medical outcome by polling people as to what they think.

It is a very good poll when it comes to assessing the public opinion with regards to the safety of the mRNA jab. It looks pretty accurate as a bellwether, you have a quarter to a third who think the mRNA jab is dangerous, and perhaps a third or more who think it's not excessively dangerous but no longer effective or necessary, and the remaining third or less who still think it's safe and effective, and who could still be swayed into taking yet another "booster" without much arm twisting.

The latter segment represents the majority of posters on this board, where yo have an overrepresentation of somewhat older coastal college grads.
Big C
Cal88 said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Big C said:

Big C
REPORTS

I rest my case.

It is a very good poll when it comes to assessing the public opinion with regards to the safety of the mRNA jab. It looks pretty accurate as a bellwether, you have a quarter to a third who think the mRNA jab is dangerous, and perhaps a third or more who think it's not excessively dangerous but no longer effective or necessary, and the remaining third or less who still think it's safe and effective, and who could still be swayed into taking yet another "booster" without much arm twisting.

The latter segment represents the majority of posters on this board, where yo have an overrepresentation of somewhat older coastal college grads.

The group you refer to as "somewhat older coastal college grads", I would call "graduates of the number one public university in the world... smart folks who know shxt" (conveniently leaving out any references to age, lol).
oski003
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered some Biden administration agencies and top officials not to communicate with social media companies about certain content, handing a win to GOP states in a lawsuit accusing the government of going too far in its effort to combat Covid-19 disinformation.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/tech/biden-administration-social-media-companies-communication-covid-censorship/index.html
Zippergate
Can poll numbers be more accurate than government statistics? Yes, if the government statistics have been manipulated to produce a desired outcome. Small sample size here, but it describes a pattern, and there is never just one cockroach.

https://brownstone.org/articles/cdc-altered-death-certificates/

As we shall document, the CDC is concealing references to a covid vaccine on Minnesota death certificates (that are exceedingly rare to begin with because of widespread medical establishment denialism of vaccine adverse side effects). In almost every death certificate that identifies a covid vaccine as a cause of death, the CDC committed data fraud by not assigning the ICD 10 code for vaccine side effects to the causes of death listed on the death certificate."
Zippergate
Just move on, they say.
If only the Covid vaxxes were a one off. They're not. Pharma companies are salivating over the possibilities of mRNA technology because it's fast and cheap. Here's what one doctor has to say about it:

"Currently, the pharmaceutical industry is working on transferring all vaccinations to the modRNA "vaccine" platform. It is doing so, though just being able to count and to distinguish foreign from self, even having a trace of intelligence, is enough to realise that the modRNA vaccine platform is totally nonsensical and life-threatening. Its two fundamental flaws are the injection of the construction plan for a protein foreign to the body without having any control over which body cells will produce it, in what dose and for how long, and the fact that the cells who are coerced to produce this foreign protein and then present it on their surface will be mistakenly recognised by our immune system as foreign, thus destroyed, much like the rejection of a foreign organ transplanted into you. The alleged modRNA "vaccination" coerces your body to produce a toxin in unknown dose and for an unknown period of time and literally transforms parts of you into an alien. Therefore, the entire modRNA vaccine platform must be banned immediately!"
oski003
Stephen Hahn now works for this man in what appears to be a tit for tat, Kushner and Biden style.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moderna-billionaire-set-score-3-211319721.html
MTbear22
Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Big C said:

Big C
REPORTS

I rest my case.

The group you refer to as "somewhat older coastal college grads", I would call "graduates of the number one public university in the world... smart folks who know shxt" (conveniently leaving out any references to age, lol).

That's fair enough, but while I was at Cal there was absolutely no shortage of intelligent people who had stupid thoughts/ beliefs, especially if it was a topic not in their training. I'm not advocating for Cal88's stance on the matter, I just think saying "well we're smart though" isn't a worthwhile counterargument.

I think we can all admit that, undeniably, there's a huge political bias in how people view the vaccines. Many right-wingers are more prone to be distrustful of the vax. Many leftists are too prone to thinking it's liquid rainbows and happiness, ignoring or denying any actual data showing its risks. Way too many of us look at vax statistics through the lens of ideology rather than science.

I'm a biologist, so I just care about data. That led me to make my own decisions on the vaccine (double plus another boost). But I understand if some came to other conclusions, especially if they're a non-scientist trying to wade through complex data and hefty considerations while juggling the emotional impact of those decisions.
movielover
What do you think about the astounding 300,000 excess non-Covid deaths per year?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What do you think about the astounding 300,000 excess non-Covid deaths per year?
Is that what you guys are stuffing the VAERS database with now?
MTbear22
movielover said:

Is that for the US? Are you saying 300,000 unaccounted for deaths? (I assume so, because if the cause was known, seems like it wouldn't be a curiosity). Can you provide the data source? Do you mind (if you remember/ have studied it) providing how the "norm" (and thereby what would be considered as excess) is calculated?

Quick answer: who knows. That's one tenth of a percent of the US population. The past few years have been hard, especially when many people lost their jobs, and depression and other mental health disorders skyrocketed.
movielover
I'll dig it up for you. Life insurance experts calculate these numbers - allegedly a standard deviation of 3 is a once in 200 year occurrence. The current standard deviation is 12.

The first wave were those over 70, with multiple co-morbidities, which is understandable. The following wave - after the vaxx - I believe hit everybody.

The numbers are critical especially bc they come from employed, able bodied, insured, 30-65 year olds working for the corporate 500 or 1000. Employed, insured, stable.

Zippergate
MTbear22 said:

Big C said:

That's fair enough, but while I was at Cal there was absolutely no shortage of intelligent people who had stupid thoughts/ beliefs, especially if it was a topic not in their training. I'm not advocating for Cal88's stance on the matter, I just think saying "well we're smart though" isn't a worthwhile counterargument.

I think we can all admit that, undeniably, there's a huge political bias in how people view the vaccines. Many right-wingers are more prone to be distrustful of the vax. Many leftists are too prone to thinking it's liquid rainbows and happiness, ignoring or denying any actual data showing its risks. Way too many of us look at vax statistics through the lens of ideology rather than science.

I'm a biologist, so I just care about data. That led me to make my own decisions on the vaccine (double plus another boost). But I understand if some came to other conclusions, especially if they're a non-scientist trying to wade through complex data and hefty considerations while juggling the emotional impact of those decisions.
Agree 100% that ultimately it is just about the data. The problem is, the data is not trustworthy. If you draw your conclusions based on just the available data, you are assuming that the people and institutions responsible for gathering, processing, and presenting the data are trustworthy. This is obviously a faulty assumption as has been proven by numerous FOIA releases.

Your comment about political bias just shows that you haven't been paying attention to the political affiliation of the skeptics. Many, perhaps even a majority, come from the left. The fact that their message has message has resonated with so-called "right-wingers" and not with the left does not make this is a left-right issue. It's really a battle of authoritarian quasi-statism versus the people and the first casualty was truth.
Big C
movielover said:

Okay, anecdotal evidence here, but I just can't seem to think about anything, after having four COVID shots and my heart having swole up to the size of a beachball. Blurg! Gloop!
Cal88
Big C said:

movielover said:

Okay, anecdotal evidence here, but I just can't seem to think about anything, after having four COVID shots and my heart having swole up to the size of a beachball. Blurg! Gloop!

It hasn't been covered yet, but the toxicity of the mRNA varied enormously, by a factor of thousands, according to the vaccine batches.

One recent study in Denmark showed that 71% of adverse effects occurred in 4% of vaccine batches! There were 3 very distinct vaccine batch harmful effect profiles, one looking like a quasi-placebo with virtually no side effects (yellow line), another class of batches looking moderately risky in green, and a third level with high incidences of bad side effects, shown in blue.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13998

Dr Campbell on this study:

movielover
Bad Australian vaxx Data

Adverse affects 24x normal

Mr. Campbell is a retired professor and nurse, and was slow to come along to the vaxx disaster, but now is following the clear data.

First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.