Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

471,927 Views | 5275 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a crackpot. Doesn't he know hundreds of millions of doses have been administered so we know they're safe?

bearister
How Covid wreaks havoc on women's sex lives months after infection

https://mol.im/a/13078977

*Horny anti vaxxers will be driving their women folk to the nearest pharmacy two days in advance of the next booster shot drop.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

What a crackpot. Doesn't he know hundreds of millions of doses have been administered so we know they're safe?

Can you list the 72 vaccines being given to kids? That sounds more than a tad overstated.

I'll volunteer your kids to be in the placebo group.
Zippergate
Here's the California vaccine schedule. Doesn't quite look like 72, but maybe if you include all the annual flu/covid shots it could reach that number.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccines%2Fschedules%2Feasy-to-read%2Fchild.html

Whatever the number, it's large. Are our children healthier for it? Five years ago, I wouldn't have given the question a second thought, but now...
movielover
Have you seen Dr. John Campbell's recent videos with 1' and 3' long white fibrous material pulled out of the veins of corpses?
Zippergate
Yeah, if only they worked. They don't. Not now. And boosters are a disaster.
Zippergate
If you can't persuade, silence.

movielover
I guess no Free Speech in France.
Big C
movielover said:

Cal88, would you care to weigh in here?
movielover
Big C said:

movielover said:

One of the first outspoken doctors during Covid was in France, but haven't heard from him in years.
Zippergate
I think you're talking about Didier Raoult. I recently posted a link to an editorial by him. Once a respected scientist at the top of his field, then he advocated for HCQ and the character assassinations started. Just google his name to see what I mean.
Cal88
Big C said:

movielover said:

Unfortunately, the government in France has been increasingly repressive in recent time, even before covid, with the savage, disproportionate violence against the Gilets Jaunes, a mostly peaceful grassroot protest by working poor, retirees and other people struggling economically under an incresingly difficult regulatory and tax environment.

Here is an example of that: the riot police in Paris walked up to one of the main Gilets Jaunes leaders, and shot him in the eye from 20ft out.

During covid, the restrictions were incredibly stringent, you could only leave your house on special occasions if you had a signed form, and you couldn't travel outside your town.
movielover
He says:

"Secondary malignant neoplasm of the lymph nodes in Massachusetts is up more than 400% of normal in 2023. It was 258% of normal in 2022."

concordtom
I can't believe this vaccine thread is still going.
Lets Go Brandon 5

Zippergate
Have you and everyone in your family above the age of six months received an updated (post-9/12/23) Covid vaccination?
Cal88
concordtom said:

I can't believe this vaccine thread is still going.

We're only starting to scratch the surface of the long-term effect from the 13 billion mRNA vaccines administered this decade.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-19/largest-covid-vaccine-study-yet-finds-links-to-health-conditions

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions

The research looked for 13 medical conditions that the group considered "adverse events of special interest" among 99 million vaccinated individuals in eight countries, aiming to identify higher-than-expected cases after a Covid shot.

Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, was consistently identified following a first, second and third dose of mRNA vaccines, the study found. The highest increase in the observed-to-expected ratio was seen after a second jab with the Moderna shot. A first and fourth dose of the same vaccine was also tied to an increase in pericarditis, or inflammation of the thin sac covering the heart.

Possible safety signals for transverse myelitis spinal cord inflammation after viral-vector vaccines was identified in the study. So was acute disseminated encephalomyelitis inflammation and swelling in the brain and spinal cord after both viral-vector and mRNA vaccines.
Cal88
Description of the newly observed fibrous white clots flushed out during the embalming process.

White clots USA, Part 2

And coverage of excess deaths around the world, which it turns out fluctuate with the vaccination rates from country to country:
Eastern Oregon Bear
When I think of white clots, I think of the people posting constantly to this thread.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

When I think of white clots, I think of the people posting constantly to this thread.

When I think of judgmental *****s with their heads in the sand, I think of EOB.
concordtom
Zippergate said:

Have you and everyone in your family above the age of six months received an updated (post-9/12/23) Covid vaccination?

Yes.
Still alive and well.
movielover
Amy Schumer has revealed that she developed full-blown Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) as a direct result of getting multiple COVID jabs.

via @planettoday #PlanetToday: https://www.planet-today.com/2024/02/amy-schumer-says-she-developed-vaids.html?m=1
concordtom
And she knows that's the exact cause….., how?
bearister
movielover said:

Amy Schumer has revealed that she developed full-blown Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) as a direct result of getting multiple COVID jabs.

via @planettoday #PlanetToday: https://www.planet-today.com/2024/02/amy-schumer-says-she-developed-vaids.html?m=1

Amy Schumer Has Endometriosis, Not a Vaccine-Related Ailment - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/02/scicheck-amy-schumer-has-endometriosis-not-a-vaccine-related-ailment/

Did Amy Schumer Develop VAIDS After Third Booster?! | Tech ARP

https://www.techarp.com/showbiz/amy-schumer-vaids-covid-booster/
https://www.techarp.com/showbiz/amy-schumer-vaids-covid-booster/?amp=1

Amy Schumer clarifies health rumors, denies vaccine-related illness - The Atlanta Voice

https://theatlantavoice.com/amy-schumer-endometriosis-vaccines/

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Haloski
movielover said:

Holy ***** We can have reasonable discussion about this stuff, but if you're going to link to stuff like this, you should probably make your way to the children's table. We'll be sure to send a plate full of your favorite food. Play nice, please.
Zippergate
Glad to hear it, regarding the latter I mean. Hope it works out for you. At least you're consistent, unlike the vast majority of Americans.
Zippergate
Shall we go back and review all the completely untrue claims about the covid gene therapies made by medical authorities as well as people on this board? Glass houses and all that.
Zippergate
bear2034
Haloski said:

Holy ***** We can have reasonable discussion about this stuff, but
Only now?
concordtom
Zippergate said:

Glad to hear it, regarding the latter I mean. Hope it works out for you. At least you're consistent, unlike the vast majority of Americans.

I'll let you know if I die.
It will, undoubtedly, be because I got the latest vaccine, or the prior, or the combination of all of them.
concordtom
Zippergate said:

Shall we go back and review all the completely untrue claims about the covid gene therapies made by medical authorities as well as people on this board? Glass houses and all that.

How about we just close this thread and stop talking about it.
Stupid, old topic.
TheFiatLux
concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

Stupid, old topic.
How about you show the self-control that an adult should have, remove your bookmark from thread, let others discuss as they like, and you can go on your merry way.
concordtom
TheFiatLux said:

concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

Stupid, old topic.
How about you show the self-control that an adult should have, remove your bookmark from thread, let others discuss as they like, and you can go on your merry way.

Okay.
Good idea.
bear2034

MIKE BENZ: "Yes. The two most censored events in human history, I would argue, to date, are the 2020 election and the COVID-19 pandemic."

Benz calls artificial intelligence-based censorship technologies, which were created by DARPA to take on ISIS, "WEAPONS OF MASS DELETION."

That technology, Benz says, has "the ability to censor tens of millions of posts with just a few lines of code."

Benz detailed how the government-funded Virality Project identified 66 dissident narratives related to COVID-19, breaking them down into sub-claims for monitoring and censorship through machine learning models, aiming to control the spread of information harmful to official narratives or individuals like Tony Fauci.

"And whenever something started to trend that was bad for what the Pentagon wanted or was bad for what Tony Fauci wanted, they were able to take down tens of millions of posts.

66 dissident narratives censored! But why?
Zippergate
Chris Cuomo, anti-vaxx disinformation spreader
Why else would he have his doctor talk about this on tv?

The shocking part starts around the 3:50 mark. Absolutely obliterates the "safe" narrative.
First Page Last Page
Page 128 of 151

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.