Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

485,834 Views | 5300 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by Cal88
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More discussion of the CDC's study/coverup

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/99-million-patient-records-and-they?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Here's one of many takeaways:

"The paper selected just 13 AESIs to evaluate.
But did you know that the CDC has determined that there are over 500 AESIs that were more serious than myocarditis? They simply forgot to tell people that!
Here are the actual numbers from this excellent article by Josh Guetzkow:
Quote:

After dropping the new COVID-era AEs, there are 503 AEs with PRRs larger than myocarditis (PRR=3.09) and 552 with PRRs larger than pericarditis (PRR=2.82).5 This means that 66.4% of the AEs had a bigger safety signal than myocarditis and 77.3% were larger than pericarditis. You can see what those were by using this Excel file provided by the CDC and sorting the 18+ tab by the 12/14-07/29 PRR column (Column E). Then just look at which AEs have PRRs larger than the ones for pericarditis and myocarditis.

Note: He should not have said "serious" but instead something like "occurring relatively more often post-vaccination"
movielover
AEIS? Definition please.

I get VAERS - Vaccine 'AE' - adverse events.

"SUMMARY

"CDC's VAERS safety signal analysis based on reports from Dec. 14, 2020 July 29, 2022 for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events (AEs) among U.S. adults.

"There were 770 different types of adverse events that showed safety signals in ages 18+, of which over 500 (or 2/3) had a larger safety signal than myocarditis/pericarditis."
Zippergate
SI is "special interest"
Children with life-threatening heart conditions does tend to draw attention. The other hundreds of AEs just aren't interesting enough to investigate or report on. That must mean they are not common or serious. I'm sure that's comforting to the victims of these AEs.

bearister
Dr. Ladapo, The Measles Meister

"Florida's controversial surgeon general is drawing criticism for his handling of an elementary school's measles outbreak, telling parents of unvaccinated children it is their choice whether their students attend class a contravention of federal guidelines calling for their mandatory exclusion."
https://apnews.com/article/measles-outbreak-florida-school-ladapo-259440881f1d5e11dc69ed64ff055418
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
recent wapo article (freebie?) about anti-vaxxers..
title: Florida surgeon general defies science amid measles outbreak
By Lena H. Sun and Lauren Weber
February 22, 2024 at 8:02 p.m. EST
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/02/22/florida-measles-outbreak-ladapo
> As a Florida elementary school tries to contain a growing measles outbreak, the state's top health official is giving advice that runs counter to science and may leave unvaccinated children at risk of contracting one of the most contagious pathogens on Earth, clinicians and public health experts said.
> Florida surgeon general Joseph A Ladapo failed to urge parents to vaccinate their children or keep unvaccinated students home from school as a precaution in a letter to parents at the Fort Lauderdale-area school this week following six confirmed measles cases.

> Instead of following what he acknowledged was the "normal" recommendation that parents keep unvaccinated children home for up to 21 days the incubation period for measles Ladapo said the state health department "is deferring to parents or guardians to make decisions about school attendance."
.. .. ..
Zippergate
https://open.substack.com/pub/petermcculloughmd/p/breaking-aaps-files-amicus-brief?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

""The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) filed an amicus curiae brief, on February 7, in the U.S. Supreme Court in opposition to the censorship imposed by the Biden Administration by pressuring social media to take down postings critical of Covid vaccination. Set for oral argument on Monday, March 18, this is one of the biggest cases before the Supreme Court this term.

Our national motto is not "In Vaccines We Trust," or even "In Government We Trust," AAPS states. "The right to criticize vaccines and government mandates of vaccines should not be abridged as brazenly sought" by the Biden Administration and its allies.

The AAPS amicus brief explains that "vaccine hesitancy" is not a psychological condition, as proponents of censorship pretend, "but rather is justified self-defense against a government that abuses its power by imposing vaccine mandates."

Citing many historical examples of vaccine failures, this brief points out that the "right to criticize a vaccine is essential especially when government flagrantly ignores safety issues," as the Biden Administration has concerning Covid vaccines."
movielover
Dr. Phil schools The View on keeping children out of school... 4 years too late.

movielover
movielover
Big C
concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

Glad to hear it, regarding the latter I mean. Hope it works out for you. At least you're consistent, unlike the vast majority of Americans.

I'll let you know if I die.
It will, undoubtedly, be because I got the latest vaccine, or the prior, or the combination of all of them.

Here's to your good health, concordtom, but if you were to die, I would say nice things about you on the Obituaries thread! And if you wouldn't mind, I would also probably weave something into it about the irony of an obituary for the Founder of the Obituaries Thread.
concordtom
Big C said:

concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

Glad to hear it, regarding the latter I mean. Hope it works out for you. At least you're consistent, unlike the vast majority of Americans.

I'll let you know if I die.
It will, undoubtedly, be because I got the latest vaccine, or the prior, or the combination of all of them.

Here's to your good health, concordtom, but if you were to die, I would say nice things about you on the Obituaries thread! And if you wouldn't mind, I would also probably weave something into it about the irony of an obituary for the Founder of the Obituaries Thread.
Well, he's actually already dead.
You see, the password gets passed along to a new user each time the old one dies. In fact, I don't even know who the original guy was! Covid apparently wiped out a string of them, and it's unclear whether any or all of them were vaccinated. Like, too much blather chatter on this subject and so nobody actually knows anything about the matter.

We have to maintain the proper social media posting policies.
I'll email you the credentials 5 minutes before I croak. You will be entrusted to keep the gig going. Sprinkle in a few posts about having 5 daughters, about waiting anxiously for Trump to die, and nobody will know the difference.
Zippergate
"On Feb. 6, Ohio State University researchers published a stunning finding - stunning to anyone overwhelmed by mainstream media mRNA propaganda since 2021, anyway. Vaccinated Covid patients hospitalized with respiratory failure were more likely to die than the unjabbed. 70 percent died, compared to 37 percent."

https://open.substack.com/pub/alexberenson/p/on-the-ohio-state-study-showing-vaccinated?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
movielover
We're they on ventilators?
Zippergate
Well, well, well...what have we here.

(from the video...)

"The military forced its service members to take an EUA [unapproved experimental] vaccine even though there was a vaccine that was technically FDA-approved [Comirnaty], it was never produced, it was never made, it was never given to the DOD or anybody else for that matter. Therefore, the law was broken and everyone was forced to take an EUA vaccine. Derek said 'give me Comirnaty, give me an FDA-approved vaccine and I'll take it.' They never provided it and he was unlawfully discharged. The review board saw that. They upgraded his discharge to 'honorable' and in a 5-0 vote they basically said the law was broken."

Why not produce and offer the damn FDA-approved product??? I'm sure it had nothing to do with the immunity shield provided by the EUA.
movielover
It's also made by Pfizer. Same vaxx?
Zippergate
Yes, a bait and switch by the FDA. Pfizer and the FDA can claim that the Pfizer vaccine (Comrinaty) is FDA approved but Pfizer only makes the Emergency Use Authorized (EUA) version available. The EUA version, being an experimental product, has added liability protection. Nice shell game.
Haloski
Zippergate said:

"On Feb. 6, Ohio State University researchers published a stunning finding - stunning to anyone overwhelmed by mainstream media mRNA propaganda since 2021, anyway. Vaccinated Covid patients hospitalized with respiratory failure were more likely to die than the unjabbed. 70 percent died, compared to 37 percent."

https://open.substack.com/pub/alexberenson/p/on-the-ohio-state-study-showing-vaccinated?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

There are issues with vaccines, but that quote is a highly selective interpretation of the study that is linked crafted to create a message. There's more to it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

There are issues with vaccines, but that quote is a highly selective interpretation of the study that is linked crafted to create a message. There's more to it.
They've been doing highly selective interpretations of studies crafted to create misleading messages for the last 129 pages on this thread.
movielover
The UK is redefining death statistics to erase the 'excess mortality' problem.

Gold-standard Lancet published a bogus false study during peak Covid, and then when caught, did a half-baked, slanted study to debunk a therapeutic.

Pfizer tried to withhold adverse event data from the clinical studies for 60 years?

Of coarse, Pfizer gave the vaxx to the original control group before the first study was concluded. I've never heard that one before.

The recent report from the VAERs database reveals 770 unique medical adverse events from the Covid vaxx which have affected tens of millions.

I believe I heard the adverse events from this single not-a-vaxx - are more than the adverse events from every other drug tracked from the VAERs database - combined.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Of coarse, Pfizer gave the vaxx to the original control group before the first study was concluded. I've never heard that one before.
Yes, I'm sure you've been a learned scholar about the details of the clinical trials of hundreds of vaccines.
Cal88
Because you have to be a "learned scholar" to criticize the business practices one of the most heavily fined for fraud American corporation.
dajo9
Cal88 said:

Because you have to be a "learned scholar" to criticize the business practices one of the most heavily fined for fraud American corporation.
Can you provide us with the information prepared by Russia's Internet Research Agency which ranks the fraud amounts paid by American corporations? Or do we have to search it up on zerohedge?
oski003
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Can you provide us with the information prepared by Russia's Internet Research Agency which ranks the fraud amounts paid by American corporations? Or do we have to search it up on zerohedge?

You sound like a conspiracy theorist. You don't trust the previous posts here about Pfizer's fines? Bidenistas here don't trust VAERS. Is all data that undermines covid vaccines fraudulent all of a sudden?

Here is one of them, fyi.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Be careful because Russia may have hacked the justice department with this misinformation!
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Movielover wasn't discussing business practices in the post I quoted from.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Yes, I'm sure you've been a learned scholar about the details of the clinical trials of hundreds of vaccines.

Vaccine trials last years (often 5-10 years) as both the test group and control group are monitored for adverse effects. This way you can track long term effects of the vaccine vs the control group. In this extremely rare case, the control group was removed early in the trial. Therefore, medium and long term effects of the vaccine cannot be measured against anything.

This is easily demonstrated by the pundits here who claim that health conditions of the vaccinated can't be proved that the vaccine caused it because other things can cause these health conditions as well and direct causation has never been demonstrated in trials.

Simply put, the trial was halted so there is no way to prove the vaccine causes any intermediate or long term health effects. There is no unvaccinated control group to test against.

You don't have to be a learned scholar to know that removing the control group from a trial invalidates results.
Zippergate

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

They've been doing highly selective interpretations of studies crafted to create misleading messages for the last 129 pages on this thread.

We are all about the truth here. If you've got evidence that that's what we have been doing, by all means present it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

movielover said:

Vaccine trials last years (often 5-10 years) as both the test group and control group are monitored for adverse effects. This way you can track long term effects of the vaccine vs the control group. In this extremely rare case, the control group was removed early in the trial. Therefore, medium and long term effects of the vaccine cannot be measured against anything.

This is easily demonstrated by the pundits here who claim that health conditions of the vaccinated can't be proved that the vaccine caused it because other things can cause these health conditions as well and direct causation has never been demonstrated in trials.

Simply put, the trial was halted so there is no way to prove the vaccine causes any intermediate or long term health effects. There is no unvaccinated control group to test against.

You don't have to be a learned scholar to know that removing the control group from a trial invalidates results.
Yes, but he said he had never seen a case like that before. That suggests he's claiming to have examined numerous vaccine trials. I strongly doubt that is the case.

Secondly, we had a world wide pandemic going on. Are you suggesting we should have studied the vaccine for 5-10 years before using it? I'm sure they weighed the lives they would save then versus knowing the long term effects before making their decision, right or wrong.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

You sound like a conspiracy theorist. You don't trust the previous posts here about Pfizer's fines? Bidenistas here don't trust VAERS. Is all data that undermines covid vaccines fraudulent all of a sudden?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Be careful because Russia may have hacked the justice department with this misinformation!

Nice straw man. I choose my words carefully. You should respond to what I say.
movielover
You're changing topics. Keep the control group non vaxxed.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

You are dismissing what he said by basically saying he reads and pedals Russian disinformation and his claim that Pfizer is one of the most fined fraudulent corporations is Russian disinformation when

The truth is that a basic google search will show you that they are indeed one of the most fined and fraudulent corporations as demonstrated in my link.

Which further demonstrates that not only are you wrong, but you are now doubling down on stupid. Get your head out of the sand.

Next time, say, wow, you were right. Pfizer is actually one of the most fined, fraudulent corporations. I am sorry I accused you of pedaling Russian disinformation. In the future, I will actually do some research before pedalling Biden's talking points.
oski003
movielover said:

+1000 . Nobody said we had to do a 5-10 year trial before giving a Covid vaccine to the public.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

You are dismissing what he said by basically saying he reads and pedals Russian disinformation and his claim that Pfizer is one of the most fined fraudulent corporations is Russian disinformation when

The truth is that a basic google search will show you that they are indeed one of the most fined and fraudulent corporations as demonstrated in my link.

Which further demonstrates that not only are you wrong, but you are now doubling down on stupid. Get your head out of the sand.

Next time, say, wow, you were right. Pfizer is actually one of the most fined, fraudulent corporations. I am sorry I accused you of pedaling Russian disinformation. In the future, I will actually do some research before pedalling Biden's talking points.

You're really doubling down on this stupid strawman for the benefit of our resident Russian propagandist? Your desperate desire to find arguments with people is sad, even by the sad, low standards of this board.

I didn't say anything about Pfizer. I'm sure they've been fined plenty. As a regular person I don't have a list of the most fined corporations in America. But I bet Russia's Internet Research Agency does.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

movielover said:

+1000 . Nobody said we had to do a 5-10 year trial before giving a Covid vaccine to the public.
Then why did you bring up the 5-10 year trial figure?
Cal88
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

You're really doubling down on this stupid strawman for the benefit of our resident Russian propagandist? Your desperate desire to find arguments with people is sad, even by the sad, low standards of this board.

I didn't say anything about Pfizer. I'm sure they've been fined plenty. As a regular person I don't have a list of the most fined corporations in America. But I bet Russia's Internet Research Agency does.

I guess the Russians must have hacked this government site:

Quote:

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

WASHINGTON American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

The discussion is about Pfizer. You are arguing against a post that you clearly didn't comprehend. Seriously, scroll up, figure out what is going on, and apologize.
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.