Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,744 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

In other news, nearly a third of Americans are easily duped morons that will believe every crazy theory presented to them.

Yeah, we know who those crazy people are, the ones who believed bats naturally transmitted the virus to humans and suppressed other alternative theories.

BearFarce explains everything:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
Novavax held back by BP regulatory capture.

Note that when India and the Serum Institute of India were furious at the USA for holding back vaccine supply exports per the Biden signed emergency order, the US eventually relented. They then only gave India supplies for Astra Seneca. India was again furious because they wanted to make the Novavax vaccine and the US was diverting those supplies elsewhere. Talk about being held back. Pfizer spent 11 million lobbying in the US in 2019.
Unit2Sucks
Sigh. More misleading information by oski. Malones first sentence isn't incorrect but there is no scientific basis to connect what he is saying to the safety of MRNA vaccines. This has been debunked numerous times and no one has shared a peer reviewed study establishing the cytotoxicity in relation to vaccines.
Big Dog
Given that the Alameda County and Santa Clara County Health Department consciously mis-reported covid deaths, it there any wonder that some remain skeptical? (yeah, I get why they did it, but following state and national guidelines in reporting official deaths ain't that difficult. At best, its incompetence, at worst its outright lying.)
Chapman_is_Gone
Yes! Another day of wanking to the virus. Keep it up fellas!
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Sigh. More misleading information by oski. Malones first sentence isn't incorrect but there is no scientific basis to connect what he is saying to the safety of MRNA vaccines. This has been debunked numerous times and no one has shared a peer reviewed study establishing the cytotoxicity in relation to vaccines.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

Editor in Chief of NEJM ran Moderna's trial so not sure how likely we will get a peer reviewed article saying their vaccine is dangerous, especially in light of the risk/benefit analysis that favors mRNA vax over not having a vax at all. Mainstream studies that acknowledge the danger of the spike protein make sure to add pro vaccine commentary.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

Editor in Chief of NEJM ran Moderna's trial so not sure how likely we will get a peer reviewed article saying their vaccine is dangerous, especially in light of the risk/benefit analysis that favors mRNA vax over not having a vax at all. Mainstream studies that acknowledge the danger of the spike protein make sure to add pro vaccine commentary.
Sure, more conspiracy theories. We've delivered ~300m doses of MRNA vaccines to date in the US. Why aren't the bodies piling up? Why aren't the hospitals full of vaccinated people suffering organ failure?

99% of those hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated. COVID is on the rise again in a few states where people are susceptible to the sort of anti-vaxxer misinformation that people like you enjoy dissembling.

You should have enough scientific knowledge to know that you are weaponizing misinformation and purposefully wielding it against the ignorant and that it's doing them harm.
Big C
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Sure, more conspiracy theories. We've delivered ~300m doses of MRNA vaccines to date in the US. Why aren't the bodies piling up? Why aren't the hospitals full of vaccinated people suffering organ failure?

99% of those hospitalized and dying are unvaccinated. COVID is on the rise again in a few states where people are susceptible to the sort of anti-vaxxer misinformation that people like you enjoy dissembling.

You should have enough scientific knowledge to know that you are weaponizing misinformation and purposefully wielding it against the ignorant and that it's doing them harm.

Regarding all the bodies of the people that the vaccine has killed, I don't know FOR SURE that the following is true, but it certainly sounds legit:

I was reading on the Internet where Dr. Fauci, Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton were spotted dragging dozens of bodies into that condo in Surfside FL, about an hour before it "accidentally" collapsed. There is video, but it is a bit grainy. Audio, too. After the first several bodies, you can sort of make out Hillary saying she's exhausted and can't they just eat the rest, but Fauci said no because then their DNA would show up in hers and that would be proof.

This explains why the three of them just voted to stop all recovery efforts at the site and just demolish what's left.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

About 7,000 post vaccine deaths as of last week, according to VAERS. I don't go by amount of doses. I go by amount fully vaccinated because I don't water down and mislead. About 1 in 25,000 people died post vaccination. Is that real enough for you? To be fair, 620,000 people in the USA have died of covid.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

About 7,000 post vaccine deaths as of last week, according to VAERS. I don't go by amount of doses. I go by amount fully vaccinated because I don't water down and mislead. About 1 in 25,000 people died post vaccination. Is that real enough for you? To be fair, 620,000 people in the USA have died of covid.

LOL more dissembling. I encourage people to go straight to the source if they have any questions about VAERS reports and how to interpret them in relation to COVID vaccines. Approximately 8,000 people die every single day in the US of things having nothing to do with COVID. Given that more than half the country has been vaccinated, that's more than 4k vaccinated people dying per day.

It's getting harder and harder to be a "just asking questions" anti-vaxxer like oski. With each passing day they have become more and more desperate to mislead people and you're seeing that play out in this thread.

I look forward to oski soon claiming that I'm on the take from big pharma or Fauci as he finds it more and more difficult to combat the actual efficacy and safety data.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

LOL more dissembling. I encourage people to go straight to the source if they have any questions about VAERS reports and how to interpret them in relation to COVID vaccines. Approximately 8,000 people die every single day in the US of things having nothing to do with COVID. Given that more than half the country has been vaccinated, that's more than 4k vaccinated people dying per day.

It's getting harder and harder to be a "just asking questions" anti-vaxxer like oski. With each passing day they have become more and more desperate to mislead people and you're seeing that play out in this thread.

I look forward to oski soon claiming that I'm on the take from big pharma or Fauci as he finds it more and more difficult to combat the actual efficacy and safety data.

You aren't on BP take but you certainly blindly trust them. You are implying here that side effects and deaths post vaccine are automatically added to VAERS. That couldn't be further from the truth. Someone, such as a medical professional, needs to actually report them. This explains why certain hospitals report more post vax myocarditis than others. It also explains why myocarditis is now being reported more often (doctors are now connecting the dots when before causation was overlooked).

48.4% of Americans over the age of 18 got the flu shot. Only About 200 deaths were reported in VAERS. The difference between 200 deaths and 7,000 deaths is huge.
Chapman_is_Gone
This has been great for me, but I need a 30-minute break. Can we re-assemble at 3:30pm?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

You aren't on BP take but you certainly blindly trust them. You are implying here that side effects and deaths post vaccine are automatically added to VAERS. That couldn't be further from the truth. Someone, such as a medical professional, needs to actually report them. This explains why certain hospitals report more post vax myocarditis than others. It also explains why myocarditis is now being reported more often (doctors are now connecting the dots when before causation was overlooked).

48.4% of Americans over the age of 18 got the flu shot. Only About 200 deaths were reported in VAERS. The difference between 200 deaths and 7,000 deaths is huge.

VAERS is full of fake reports and you know it. It's not limited to doctors and there have been lots of stories of VAERS spam. But you don't question anything that helps you spread anti vax misinformation.

The abuse of VAERS has been shameful.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

VAERS is full of fake reports and you know it. It's not limited to doctors and there have been lots of stories of VAERS spam. But you don't question anything that helps you spread anti vax misinformation.

I am sure there are some false reports in VAERS, just like a lot of things. I don't really think 620,000 Americans died of covid. A few of those reports are false. However, that doesn't make me disregard it. Just like many downplay covid deaths and dangers, many downplay VAERS side effects. Your opinion of VAERS is incredibly biased. It is the system we have, and it was certainly not designed by anti-vaxxers.

I do appreciate that you sent the link to VAERS. VAERS is difficult to navigate. However, once you figure it out, the reports are mind-blowing.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I am sure there are some false reports in VAERS, just like a lot of things. I don't really think 620,000 Americans died of covid.

Agreed, it's likely to be more if you look at all of the excess deaths. See - we found common ground!
blungld
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Did you know that 100% of vaccinated people reported getting older the next day? I don't know about you but I would rather live a long life with risk of COVID versus getting older and closer to death from a vaccine. I am not saying that vaccines aren't the only way people get older (I am not some anti-vaxxer nut job) but I'm just asking questions that the mainstream media and the established science won't tackle.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
oski003
blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Did you know that 100% of vaccinated people reported getting older the next day? I don't know about you but I would rather live a long life with risk of COVID versus getting older and closer to death from a vaccine. I am not saying that vaccines aren't the only way people get older (I am not some anti-vaxxer nut job) but I'm just asking questions that the mainstream media and the established science won't tackle.

I appreciate the original version of this argument better than this nonsensical rehashing.
BearForce2
Are there anti-vax concerned people in addition to anti-vax nutjobs out there or do the real nutjobs not have the mental capacity to consider this? I mean, I'm not an anti-vax nutjob nor an anti-vax concerned person but.....
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
oski003
BearForce2 said:

Are there anti-vax concerned people in addition to anti-vax nutjobs out there or do the real nutjobs not have the mental capacity to consider this? I mean, I'm not an anti-vax nutjob nor an anti-vax concerned person but.....

Are there people who are pro-vaccine but anti the 3 current USA EUA vaccines? Heck, I am anti these vaccines but still think anyone 30+ should get them.
GivemTheAxe
oski003 said:

blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I appreciate the original version of this argument better than this nonsensical rehashing.

I got older than the day after I got the vaccine. And everyday after that. And I just keep getting older and older. Whom can I sue. I thought that the vaccines would stop the aging process.
oski003
GivemTheAxe said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I got older than the day after I got the vaccine. And everyday after that. And I just keep getting older and older. Whom can I sue. I thought that the vaccines would stop the aging process.

The vaccine does not stop the aging process, unless you are one of the few who died of an adverse effect.

Pfizer is losing effectiveness in Israel. Note that it is still effective against severe disease, which is where B and T cells come in. Come on FDA/OWS/BARDA/NIH/president (they are one and the same since early 2020). Advance a safe vaccine that also prevents severe disease. Antibodies wane.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-05/israel-sees-decline-in-pfizer-vaccine-efficacy-rate-ynet-says
Unit2Sucks
Just a reminder that not being vaccinated still provides 0% reduction in infection. I would like to think these "informed" vaccine hesitant individuals would take precautions not to contract COVID but we all know that is not the case. They believe the anti-vaxxer rhetoric and the anti-mask rhetoric. Hence, the rise of Delta In unvaccinated populations like we are seeing in a number of states.

Virtually no one should be dying of COVID any more in the US and yet, largely because they were duped, more than ten thousand Americans will suffer that fate this month.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Just a reminder that not being vaccinated still provides 0% reduction in infection.

. Yes, doing nothing gets you the result of doing nothing.

I would like to think these "informed" vaccine hesitant individuals would take precautions not to contract COVID but we all know that is not the case. They believe the anti-vaxxer rhetoric and the anti-mask rhetoric.

.this is incredibly condescending and not true.

Hence, the rise of Delta In unvaccinated populations like we are seeing in a number of states.

True. The more people vaccinated, the slower covid will spread.

Virtually no one should be dying of COVID any more in the US and yet, largely because they were duped, more than ten thousand Americans will suffer that fate this month.

Again, incredibly condescending. However, it is correct that less people will die if more people are vaccinated.

If you are 30+, not vaccinated, and not taking precautions, you may be risking your life. Just hope you are in the 75% of adults that covid doesn't seem to hit hard.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Just a reminder that not being vaccinated still provides 0% reduction in infection.

. Yes, doing nothing gets you the result of doing nothing.

I would like to think these "informed" vaccine hesitant individuals would take precautions not to contract COVID but we all know that is not the case. They believe the anti-vaxxer rhetoric and the anti-mask rhetoric.

.this is incredibly condescending and not true.

Hence, the rise of Delta In unvaccinated populations like we are seeing in a number of states.

True. The more people vaccinated, the slower covid will spread.

Again, incredibly condescending. However, it is correct that less people will die if more people are vaccinated.

If you are 30+, not vaccinated, and not taking precautions, you may be risking your life. Just hope you are in the 75% of adults that covid doesn't seem to hit hard.

You are right, some people will die because they are surrounded by inconsiderate people who refuse to get vaccinated or take precautions. We have the know how to crush COVID and virtually eliminate death, but far too many people refuse to do their part. That's not condescension, it's resignation on my part. And the more people who listen to the type of irresponsible messaging you are spreading, the worse it will be.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

You are right, some people will die because they are surrounded by inconsiderate people who refuse to get vaccinated or take precautions. We have the know how to crush COVID and virtually eliminate death, but far too many people refuse to do their part. That's not condescension, it's resignation on my part. And the more people who listen to the type of irresponsible messaging you are spreading, the worse it will be.

Thank God, the government is planning to bring the vaccine to my front door now.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
oski003
Not surprising. Pfizer says boosters needed. CDC and FDA says there is still no proof of that yet. I wonder what data the CDC has in this regard.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/pfizer-waning-immunity-bn/index.html
dimitrig
oski003 said:

Not surprising. Pfizer says boosters needed. CDC and FDA says there is still no proof of that yet. I wonder what data the CDC has in this regard.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/08/health/pfizer-waning-immunity-bn/index.html

Hey, why not get a booster once a month? Antibody levels will be off the charts!
BearForce2
oski003
JW Ulm, a gene therapy specialist who has published on tissue targeting of therapeutic vectors, has raised concerns about the biodistribution of LNPs: "At present, relatively little has been reported on the tissue localisation of the LNPs used to encase the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-encoding messenger RNA, and it is vital to have more specific information on precisely where the liposomal nanoparticles are going after injection." Ulm told The BMJ: "Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna did a remarkable job of rapidly scaling up manufacturing of such a novel system in swift fashion, which is genuinely a landmark technological achievement. However, pharmacokinetic studies, with independent laboratory confirmation, are essential to ascertain potential cytotoxicity and macroscopic toxicity, especially given the likelihood of booster injections over months or years, since the tissue trafficking patterns of the mRNA vaccine payload will determine which cells and tissues are killed by cytotoxic T-cells in each round." Given the variation in LNP formulations, it is unclear how relevant previous animal experiments are to answering this question."
oski003
VAERS covid vaccine related deaths jumped from 7,000 to 9,000 overnight. Strange.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

VAERS covid vaccine related deaths jumped from 7,000 to 9,000 overnight. Strange.

Anyone can make a report in VAERS and there are numerous anti-vax warriors out there who are motivated to make false claims. It's not really that surprising that they would target VAERS. As we've seen in this thread, they will go to great lengths to misinform the public in service of their agenda.

When all is said and done, is there really any doubt that the vaccines are not killing thousands of Americans? I mean come on. It's a ridiculous notion and there is no reason to believe that we would be experiencing vaccine related deaths that no other country in the world is experiencing for the same vaccines. But that won't stop people like oski from reporting on it as it if we're a valid concern - which justifies the abuse of VAERS. It's despicable but sadly part of a consistent campaign.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Anyone can make a report in VAERS and there are numerous anti-vax warriors out there who are motivated to make false claims. It's not really that surprising that they would target VAERS. As we've seen in this thread, they will go to great lengths to misinform the public in service of their agenda.

When all is said and done, is there really any doubt that the vaccines are not killing thousands of Americans? I mean come on. It's a ridiculous notion and there is no reason to believe that we would be experiencing vaccine related deaths that no other country in the world is experiencing for the same vaccines. But that won't stop people like oski from reporting on it as it if we're a valid concern - which justifies the abuse of VAERS. It's despicable but sadly part of a consistent campaign.

Your post lacks facts. It is just an appeal to an emotional defense of experimental mRNA and adenovirus vaccines, which have been reported to cause 50x more u.s. deaths than all flu vaccines combined in any given year. Yes, this is according to VAERS, which is the CDC Vaccine side effect reporting system.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Your post lacks facts. It is just an appeal to an emotional defense of experimental mRNA and adenovirus vaccines, which have been reported to cause 50x more u.s. deaths than all flu vaccines combined in any given year. Yes, this is according to VAERS, which is the CDC Vaccine side effect reporting system.
That's not how VAERS works and you know it. But we've long since established that you are doing what you can to support your agenda.

You can't accurately say that the vaccines have been "reported" to cause those deaths because VAERS has no such causality nexus. The CDC broadened the reporting mandate for COVID EUA vaccines to encourage more reporting so that it could determine safety with a higher degree of likelihood. On top of that, the information in VAERS is unvetted and could be composed of numerous fake reports from dangerous anti-vaxxers. It's an early warning system designed to catch any possible adverse reaction and is used by the CDC to research and verify causality. As of now, there is no reason to believe the vaccines have caused even hundreds of deaths, let alone thousands. Meanwhile hundreds of unvaccinated people die every day because they buy into your anti-vax fearmongering. Congratulations for being part of a successful anti public health campaign.

You know all of this but are more than happy to carry on with your fake narrative to sow fear.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's not how VAERS works and you know it. But we've long since established that you are doing what you can to support your agenda.

You can't accurately say that the vaccines have been "reported" to cause those deaths because VAERS has no such causality nexus. The CDC broadened the reporting mandate for COVID EUA vaccines to encourage more reporting so that it could determine safety with a higher degree of likelihood. On top of that, the information in VAERS is unvetted and could be composed of numerous fake reports from dangerous anti-vaxxers. It's an early warning system designed to catch any possible adverse reaction and is used by the CDC to research and verify causality. As of now, there is no reason to believe the vaccines have caused even hundreds of deaths, let alone thousands. Meanwhile hundreds of unvaccinated people die every day because they buy into your anti-vax fearmongering. Congratulations for being part of a successful anti public health campaign.

You know all of this but are more than happy to carry on with your fake narrative to sow fear.

Again. Your post lacks facts. Yes, unvaccinated people are dying daily at a rate far surpassing vaccinated people. The vaccines are helping to control covid 19.

The rest of your post is garbage. Many of the 9,000 covid vaccine related deaths were likely caused by the vaccine. I don't subscribe to your conspiracy theory that anti-vaxxers are flooding VAERS for covid reporting and do not do so for every other existing vaccine, which they should certainly be against as well. I can see a few here and there as coincidental, but the data supports that these covid vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines given to people today.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Again. Your post lacks facts. Yes, unvaccinated people are dying daily at a rate far surpassing vaccinated people. The vaccines are helping to control covid 19.

The rest of your post is garbage. Many of the 9,000 covid vaccine related deaths were likely caused by the vaccine. I don't subscribe to your conspiracy theory that anti-vaxxers are flooding VAERS for covid reporting and do not do so for every other existing vaccine, which they should certainly be against as well. I can see a few here and there as coincidental, but the data supports that these covid vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines given to people today.

Your post lacks facts. Your heart wants to believe these big bad vaccines are killing thousands of Americans but there is no support for that argument. These vaccines are being given all over the world with pretty consistent results. You know that you cannot use raw, unvetted VAERS data to support a causal link but you do so anyway because your crusade isn't about facts and never has been.

All you have is fear mongering.
First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.