Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

490,867 Views | 5303 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Cal88
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Scientists say they may have discovered a shocking cause of autism

https://mol.im/a/13723959

Summary:

• BPA was studied as a pharmaceutical for synthetic estrogen in the 1930s
  • One of the highest volume chemicals produced in the world, BPA is used in car parts, bulletproof windows, microwavable containers, and canned foods.
  • BPA easily leaches from materials, especially after exposure to heat
  • Research shows that BPA is linked to cancer development, particularly breast, prostate, ovarian, and endometrial cancers
  • BPA negatively impacts fertility, growth, and development and significantly increases the risk of developing a host of chronic diseases

https://hope4cancer.com/the-baffling-history-of-bpa-in-our-food-and-water/
bearister
God forbid if you ever get an exotic disease that institutions like Stanford and the Mayo Clinic have good track records treating.

You will then have to make one of the most important decisions of your life: you are either going to swallow your pride and all your bullsh@it and go there for treatment, and be a hypocrite, or you are going to be a true believer and go to one of your goofball doctors that make bank writing articles for Substack.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
What you seem to be unable to grasp is that a large organization like Mayo Clinic has many fine researchers and practitioners and these people have no influence on Mayo's politically-charged medical policies related to Covid, the so-called Covid vaccines, Ivermectin, etc. Perhaps if you actually engaged with the evidence, you might see the obvious problems with their policies on some of these issues. Your little dig at substack writers shows that you haven't been paying attention at all. Shooting the messenger doesn't change the news.
Big C

Highly unlikely that COVID-19 would kill me if I got it (had it once and am vaccinated). At this point, it is kind of like the flu, in terms of virulence. Probably more contagious.

Let's say I get into a car with three other people, two of whom I know have COVID (or a room with eight other people, four of whom have COVID). Would I wear a mask? Of course. Would I like everybody in the car (or the room) to be wearing a mask? Of course! Is anybody not on the same page with me here? If not, please explain why not.

So if there's a lot of COVID going around and I'm going to be in an enclosed space with a bunch of people, some of whom may have it, wouldn't it be reasonable to wear a mask? I was in a small store for probably 20-30 minutes today, with a bunch of other people. Most (including me) weren't wearing masks, but a some were. I can't remember the last time I wore a mask, but it seems like it would be a good idea under some circumstances. In fact, I probably should have worn one today, in that store.

Who the heck wants to be sick with COVID? Wearing a mask would reduce the chances of getting it. Everybody wearing one would further reduce the chances. Somebody explain to me why it wouldn't be prudent, if there is a lot of COVID going around and you are in a small, enclosed space with others.
82gradDLSdad
Big C said:

Highly unlikely that COVID-19 would kill me if I got it (had it once and am vaccinated). At this point, it is kind of like the flu, in terms of virulence. Probably more contagious.

Let's say I get into a car with three other people, two of whom I know have COVID (or a room with eight other people, four of whom have COVID). Would I wear a mask? Of course. Would I like everybody in the car (or the room) to be wearing a mask? Of course! Is anybody not on the same page with me here? If not, please explain why not.

So if there's a lot of COVID going around and I'm going to be in an enclosed space with a bunch of people, some of whom may have it, wouldn't it be reasonable to wear a mask? I was in a small store for probably 20-30 minutes today, with a bunch of other people. Most (including me) weren't wearing masks, but a some were. I can't remember the last time I wore a mask, but it seems like it would be a good idea under some circumstances. In fact, I probably should have worn one today, in that store.

Who the heck wants to be sick with COVID? Wearing a mask would reduce the chances of getting it. Everybody wearing one would further reduce the chances. Somebody explain to me why it wouldn't be prudent, if there is a lot of COVID going around and you are in a small, enclosed space with others.

Wow, you are truly boringly too practical for this site. Get the f outta here!
movielover
Except masks don't work, and can actually have detrimental effects.

I can understand not getting in a car with 2 people who are known to have the flu.
bearister
…and you lost all your credibility in this thread with the opinions you express in the other threads. Your most convincing work is here. You actually had me worried a couple of times in this thread.
It's covered in a jury instruction:

CALJIC 2.21.
"A witness who is willfully false in one material aspect of his or her testimony is to be distrusted in others."
*Although I don't accuse you of being willfully false.

What is the motivation of top medical centers to either mandate or strongly encourage the use of masks in their facilities if they know they are of no real use?

*Study confirms face masks' effectiveness in reducing disease transmission, calls for improved public understanding

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20240523/Study-confirms-face-masks-effectiveness-in-reducing-disease-transmission-calls-for-improved-public-understanding.aspx

"The claim that masks do not work is incorrect."
Zippergate
bearister said:

…and you lost all your credibility in this thread with the opinions you express in the other threads. Your most convincing work is here. You actually had me worried a couple of times in this thread.
It's covered in a jury instruction:

CALJIC 2.21.
"A witness who is willfully false in one material aspect of his or her testimony is to be distrusted in others."
*Although I don't accuse you of being willfully false.

What is the motivation of top medical centers to either mandate or strongly encourage the use of masks in their facilities if they know they are of no real use?

*Study confirms face masks' effectiveness in reducing disease transmission, calls for improved public understanding

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20240523/Study-confirms-face-masks-effectiveness-in-reducing-disease-transmission-calls-for-improved-public-understanding.aspx

"The claim that masks do not work is incorrect."
Lost all credibility because I have opinions that deviate from yours? Got it. I should, of course, think the same of you. I don't, but each one of your posts gives me a fresh opportunity to reject your political rants presented as arguments solely on their merits or lack thereof. And you do realize that many scientists also hold opinions that deviate from yours? Are you going to disregard their scientific conclusions simply because they hold different political views?

Regarding the masks, there are lots of studies out there. If you want to shop for a study that supports your conclusions the way the regime does, more power to you. Your umpteenth appeal to authority, however, doesn't impress me. If you're actually interested in understanding, you'll have to do a bit of digging. Start by reviewing the Cochrane study which is the gold standard.

A mask is not a mask is not a mask. If you want to claim that an N95 mask, properly fitted and regularly replaced, has some efficacy in reducing transmission of an aerosolized virus like Covid, I won't argue that point. But that isn't what the vast majority people are doing now is it? Nor is it what your infallible medical authorities (the same ones that advocated for social distancing and plexiglass to stop the spread) have recommended. So the bait-and-switch is not going to cut it.
bearister
"Lost all credibility because I have opinions that deviate from yours?"

Nope…but I believe you push conspiracy theories in other threads that wouldn't survive the 3rd or 4th cross examination question.

"Regarding the masks, there are lots of studies out there. If you want to shop for a study that supports your conclusions the way the regime does, more power to you."

I linked the latest study. Find one that specifically discredits it.
TheFiatLux
bearister said:

God forbid if you ever get an exotic disease that institutions like Stanford and the Mayo Clinic have good track records treating.

You will then have to make one of the most important decisions of your life: you are either going to swallow your pride and all your bullsh@it and go there for treatment, and be a hypocrite, or you are going to be a true believer and go to one of your goofball doctors that make bank writing articles for Substack.
For what it's worth, I had major surgery Oct 2023. I donated a kidney. As far as medical procedures go, it's right up there. I had it done at the Mayo Clinic. As you can imagine, the process for donating a kidney is rigorous and long. You go through a myriad of comprehensive tests. I mean they test EVERYTHING. If you have literally on thing wrong, they won't allow you to donate. My first appointment at the Mayo Clinic was Nov 2022. My last appointment after my kidney was removed was Nov 23. Every six months I have a check-up.

While the Mayo Clinic the entity required masks in 2022 and early 2023, once in a consultation room, or lab testing room or whatever, every time, and I mean every single time, the masks would come off. So, to the above points, it's one thing for an organization to have an official position, it's another to see how the rank and file treat it, based on their expertise and knowledge. And to your point, these medical experts at one of the world's premier medical institutions, who have all taken the Hippocratic oath, a primary tenet of which is "first do no harm" all knew they were doing no harm by not wearing a mask.

I don't know, maybe you'll be compelled to still dig in your heels and argue, but I know my experience.
bearister
"I donated a kidney."

I'm not arguing with a guy that did that. You can't Walk the Walk any harder than doing something like that.
smh
here we go again, time to unpack your favorite mask from storage, hopefully find re-vaccination opportunites.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/08/09/this-summers-stubborn-covid-wave-continues

> sjmnews title: This summer's stubborn COVID wave continues
> After rising for three months, the COVID positivity rate has reached 14.3%
> byline Harriet Blair Rowan
> updated Aug 9, 2024 at 4:20pm
Quote:

For most of the summer, COVID levels in California and the Bay Area have been high.

Test positivity rates have reached 14.3%, growing over 2 percentage points from the week before, according to Friday's update from the California Department of Public Health. That's the highest the positivity rate has been in a year.

After rising for three months, the positivity rate is quickly approaching the record high positivity rate for a summer surge 16% in July of 2022.

While testing data is no longer available at the local level, Santa Clara County wastewater shows the virus has been spreading at high levels for several weeks. All four sewersheds Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Jose and Gilroy have "high" concentrations.

In Contra Costa County, wastewater is also showing high concentrations of the virus, and the county public health department urged residents this week to mask in crowded indoor situations, "particularly for those at high risk of serious illness if infected."

"Face masks are an effective tool to reduce the spread of the virus," Dr. Ori Tzvieli, Contra Costa County's health officer said in a statement. "This is one of those times. Our health system is not seriously impacted by COVID currently, and our goal is to keep it that way."

Dr. John Swartzberg, clinical professor emeritus of infectious diseases and vaccinology at UC Berkeley, thinks Contra Costa Health's recommendation is "excellent advice."

"There are still too many people being hospitalized and too many people dying," Swartzberg said, pointing to the fact that annual COVID deaths still exceed the number of deaths during a normal flu season.

Contra Costa Health attributes the current prolonged surge to the FLiRT variants currently spreading in the western part of the country, which they called "particularly infectious."

"We didn't have a long respite from the winter surge," Swartzberg said. He also attributes the virus's stubborn climb this spring and summer to the current string of variants. "The subvariants of Omicron are continuing to spin off new subvariants that are more transmissible and more immune evasive."

Zippergate
Singapore. 95%? of the population received the Pfizer vaccine. Small population, perfect for study. Very few deaths before the vaccines, then a massive spike in deaths, Covid and otherwise. Huge drop in fertility rates post vaccine.

And government officials credit the vaccines with saving lives. Sound familiar?

The most interesting part for me is copied below. But since Professor Oon is not the speaking on behalf of Stanford, the Mayo Clinic etc, we know he has zero credibility and must be dismissed as an anti-vaxxer conspiracy nut that he is. (Here's his X.com bio: retired Professor of Medicine . Former WHO consultant Biologics for humans &oversaw safe manufacture and use of Hepatitis B vaccines &elimination. 5 patents)

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/singapore-officially-releases-annual?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

'According to Singapore's law (Coroner's Act), under "Deaths for which inquiry must be held," point number 2 states that "any death in Singapore that occurred directly or indirectly as a result of any medical treatment or care."

However, for some reason, that specific law was removed in May 2023. This is particularly strange at a time when everyone wants to understand if the experimental vaccine contributed to excess deaths.

Professor Gabriel Oon, Founding President of Singapore's Society of Oncology just tweeted the same sentiment on X.

"WHY WHY WhY ? WAS CORONERS ACT 2 MAY 2023 AMENDED at the peak of deaths in the country when Sg was World No1 at depopulation with 95% given Pfizer jabs . No more mandatory examination of the dead . No wonder no deaths from vaccines."'
movielover
Post of the Day.
bear2034

At least Tim Walz's radicalism is consistent.
movielover
Paul Sperry: NEW: Last year, Minn Gov. Tim Walz signed a massive soft-on-crime law that automatically takes thousands of paroled felons off probation; bans life sentences for teen murderers; expunges criminal records; restores voting rights for convicted felons; and legalizes marijuana
Zippergate

Bearister, I'd be interested in your take on this as a lawyer, particularly the italicized paragraph.

https://www.brokentruth.tv/p/breaking-brook-jackson-vaccine-trial?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Today, Judge Michael J. Truncale issued a dismissal in the clinical trial fraud case brought forward by former trial director Brook Jackson. You can read the court documents in the link below.
In a public tweet, Jackson stated she will appeal. In another tweet, her attorney Warner Mendenhall stated 'This may be far from over.'
[url=https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbce575f6-b6d6-4992-aad7-68048418147b_506x104.jpeg][/url]
John Beaudoin pointed out that the situation was even more odd as the United States DOJ took over the trial and essentially killed it.

Not just dismissed. The US government intervened as the plaintiff, essentially taking the complaint from her, then asked the court to dismiss the complaint. The defendant's motion to dismiss was denied as moot after the government's motion to dismiss was allowed. So the government used its power to represent The People by taking the side of pharma against The People and dismissing Brook who was really representing The People. This is so disgusting. But the public won't understand it.
[url=https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbce575f6-b6d6-4992-aad7-68048418147b_506x104.jpeg][/url]
According to the case file, Jackson witnessed numerous violations of Pfizer's clinical trial protocol, including:
Quote:

From September 8, 2020 to September 25, 2020, the Relator allegedly witnessed and "reported on a near-daily basis" numerous violations of Pfizer's clinical trial protocol. Id. at 68 77. Specifically, the Relator allegedly witnessed and reported the following clinical trial protocol and FDA regulatory violations to Fisher and Livingston:
(1) enrollment and injection of ineligible trial participants;
(2) falsification of data, poor recordkeeping, and the deficiency of Ventavia's documentation "quality control";
(3) deficiencies in and failure to obtain informed consent from trialparticipants;
(4) adverse event and [Serious Adverse Event] capture and reporting;
(5) failure to preserve blinding;
(6) vaccine dilution errors;
(7) failure to list all staff on delegation logs;
(8) principal investigator oversight;
(9) reporting temperature excursions;
(10) patient safety issues, such as not keeping epinephrine dose information in patient charts;
(11) failure to secure and record staff training required by clinical research standards;
(12) use of unqualified staff as vaccinators;
(13) use of biohazard bags for needle disposal; and
(14) failure to properly monitor patients post-injection.
After attempting to alert the FDA and her superiors of her discoveries, she was fired.
bearister
I'm not going to take the time to read the pleadings and all the background With that said:
I'm a big believer in giving people their day in court if they have the facts and law to survive dispositive motions at the front end of a case.

Based on a quick review of what you posted, I would like to see her allegations litigated. I only handled a few federal cases (35-40 years ago) and I know nothing about the civil procedure relating to federal whistle blowing claims….but I would hate to see this one die because of some technicality..or crookery. As a law and motion judge once said to me when I was a baby lawyer that made a mistake in pleadings in my motion to change venue: "This court is not impressed by technicalities." (I prevailed and saved my job).
I would be interested in reading the appellate decision on this….if they publish it.
Zippergate
Thanks for that. What do you make of this sentence?

John Beaudoin pointed out that the situation was even more odd as the United States DOJ took over the trial and essentially killed it.

Is this a fair characterization of what happened? Is it common for the DOJ to intervene in this way and what would motivate them to do so? Perhaps you'd have to really dig into the documents to
answer, but this brings to mind so many questions. Like you, I just want the evidence heard. Whistleblowers are an important safeguard on the integrity of processes like clinical trials and their claims should be considered and scutinized. If the claims prove to be false, that at least helps to restore confidence in the system.
bearister
You are raising procedural questions I can't answer because I didn't dig deep enough. Maybe there is a federal court practitioner here. In any event, as we used to say, it ain't passing the odor test so far.
bear2034
Cal88
Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Quote:

Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.
Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.
They said the "unprecedented" figures "raised serious concerns" and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.

Writing in the BMJ Public Health, the authors from Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, said: "Although Covid-19 vaccines were provided to guard civilians from suffering morbidity and mortality by the Covid-19 virus, suspected adverse events have been documented as well.
"Both medical professionals and citizens have reported serious injuries and deaths following vaccination to various official databases in the Western World."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-vaccines-may-helped-fuel-051100916.html
Cal88
smh said:

here we go again, time to unpack your favorite mask from storage, hopefully find re-vaccination opportunites.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/08/09/this-summers-stubborn-covid-wave-continues

> sjmnews title: This summer's stubborn COVID wave continues
> After rising for three months, the COVID positivity rate has reached 14.3%
> byline Harriet Blair Rowan
> updated Aug 9, 2024 at 4:20pm
Quote:

For most of the summer, COVID levels in California and the Bay Area have been high.

Test positivity rates have reached 14.3%, growing over 2 percentage points from the week before, according to Friday's update from the California Department of Public Health. That's the highest the positivity rate has been in a year.

After rising for three months, the positivity rate is quickly approaching the record high positivity rate for a summer surge 16% in July of 2022.

While testing data is no longer available at the local level, Santa Clara County wastewater shows the virus has been spreading at high levels for several weeks. All four sewersheds Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Jose and Gilroy have "high" concentrations.

In Contra Costa County, wastewater is also showing high concentrations of the virus, and the county public health department urged residents this week to mask in crowded indoor situations, "particularly for those at high risk of serious illness if infected."

"Face masks are an effective tool to reduce the spread of the virus," Dr. Ori Tzvieli, Contra Costa County's health officer said in a statement. "This is one of those times. Our health system is not seriously impacted by COVID currently, and our goal is to keep it that way."

Dr. John Swartzberg, clinical professor emeritus of infectious diseases and vaccinology at UC Berkeley, thinks Contra Costa Health's recommendation is "excellent advice."

"There are still too many people being hospitalized and too many people dying," Swartzberg said, pointing to the fact that annual COVID deaths still exceed the number of deaths during a normal flu season.

Contra Costa Health attributes the current prolonged surge to the FLiRT variants currently spreading in the western part of the country, which they called "particularly infectious."

"We didn't have a long respite from the winter surge," Swartzberg said. He also attributes the virus's stubborn climb this spring and summer to the current string of variants. "The subvariants of Omicron are continuing to spin off new subvariants that are more transmissible and more immune evasive.

Test positivity at 14% means that 14% of the people who tested themselves came out positive. The number of tests today is relatively small, and most of the people getting tested have displayed flu symptoms, so the fact that 86% of that group isn't even positive leads me to believe that covid is not very prevalent today.

As well, the fact that the article doesn't even provide any info about the size of the population getting tested here lends me to believe that it's not a large number and that they are being alarmist. Throwing the 14% number without any context of sample size gives the impression that the covid rate is much higher than it really is (anchoring effect).
Zippergate
One year after the second dose? I think we'll be learning of new ways the Covid shots damaged public health for a very long time.

https://open.substack.com/pub/lionessofjudah/p/german-study-links-covid-shots-to?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

A team of leading scientific researchers in Germany has just issued a warning to the public after finding direct links between Covid mRNA shots and vital organ damage among children.
Specifically, the researchers found that Pfizer's mRNA injection is responsible for skyrocketing cases of Immunoglobulin G4-related disease (IgG4-RD) in children aged 5 to 11 years old.
IgG4-RD is a condition that causes inflammation inside the body and damages internal organs, according to Oxford University.
The study, published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, found that Pfizer's Covid mRNA shot caused the risk of IgG4-RD to spike one year after the second dose of the injection.

Kobbe and his team warn that the timespan between the injection and diagnoses may have previously made it difficult for doctors to link the shot to cases of IgG4-RD.

As Slay News reported last week, a bombshell new study from top scientists at the prestigious Oxford University has raised fresh concerns about the dangers of injecting children with Covid mRNA shots.
The study uses official UK government data provided by the National Health Service (NHS) England.
NHS England granted the researchers access to the OpenSAFELY-TPP database to study the effect of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid mRNA shot on over one million children aged 5-15.
The results of the new Oxford University study were published in the MedRxiv journal.
The study found that there were zero deaths from COVID-19 in any of the groups studied.
No unvaccinated or vaccinated kids died of COVID-19.
The researchers note that this proves the Covid shots did not save any lives among the children analyzed.
Additionally, the study found that the shots made no difference to COVID-19 infection rates among children.
However, the study did find that large numbers of children suffered from heart damage after receiving the injection.
Meanwhile, leading pharmaceutical scientists in Japan have just exposed a staggering surge in the risk of heart failure for people of all ages who have been injected with a Covid mRNA shot, as Slay News reported.
According to a team of Japanese researchers from the Division of Pharmacodynamics at Keio University Faculty of Pharmacy and Yokohama General Hospital, the risk of heart failure surges by up to 4,900% after a person receives a Covid mRNA injection.
Zippergate
No one was forced. Certainly no one is forced today.

CDC's current guidelines according to Cleveland Clinic

"In general, adults and children 5 years and older with healthy immune systems are considered fully vaccinated if they receive a 20232024 formula COVID-19 vaccine. That is a one-dose vaccination for some brands (including Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine). There is also a two-series 20232024 formula COVID-19 vaccination by Novavax. People getting that vaccine should receive two doses between three and eight weeks apart.
Those recommendations are the same whether you've been previously vaccinated against COVID-19 or not.
Kids ages 6 months to 4 years old need multiple doses to be up to date, and at least one of these doses should be the 20232024 formula COVID-19 vaccine. See the full vaccination schedule recommendation for kids here."
smh
oh boy, can't hardly wait, next round of covid vaccinations coming sooon # medicare rocks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/08/16/new-covid-vaccine-pfizer-moderna-flirt-variant
> New covid vaccines for summer variants slated for approval late next week
> The arrival of updated Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines for the KP.2 variant comes well into a summer wave when Americans have struggled to find an existing shot.

muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
AunBear89
smh said:

oh boy, can't hardly wait, next round of covid vaccinations coming sooon # medicare rocks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/08/16/new-covid-vaccine-pfizer-moderna-flirt-variant
> The arrival of updated Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines for the KP.2 variant comes well into a summer wave when Americans have struggled to find an existing shot.

Queue Right Wing Social Justice Warriors and Virtue Signalers to tell you why this dumb in 3. . 2. . 1. .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

smh said:

Queue Right Wing Social Justice Warriors and Virtue Signalers to tell you why this dumb in 3. . 2. . 1. .

Are you getting this latest "booster"?
AunBear89
How is that any of your business? I'm cool with CJ sharing his experiences, but in the end this is a private decision between a person and their doctor. Or, in your case, between you and Joe Rogan.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
It wasn't really a private decision, as you were required to be double-jabbed and even "boosted" in order to get on a plane, eat out, or as the name of the thread implies, attend college.
smh
> Are you getting this latest "booster"?

abso-farking-lutely, plus every other medicare & dr recommended vax
# in doctors we trust // maga-trolls not
signed, boomer
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
AunBear89
You asked about the latest booster, clown. No one is required to take it for anything. I flew on a plane three days ago, and the issue never came up.

Quit with your grievance posturing and virtue signaling. This act is getting really old.
Cal88
Yes and your act on the other hand is very fresh and original.
AunBear89
I appreciate the acknowledgment of my superiority.
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

You asked about the latest booster, clown. No one is required to take it for anything. I flew on a plane three days ago, and the issue never came up.

Incidentally, you are required to be "up to date" on your covid boosters in order to work for the Kamala campaign.

https://vigilantnews.com/post/kamala-harris-has-a-new-covid-vax-mandate-for-all-campaign-employees/
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.