Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,741 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Kamala's new communications director said it was a "janky science vaccine" casting doubt about vaccine safety much like his boss.
bearister
Big C said:

bearister said:

California Deputy DA who died of COVID was unvaccinated, husband says

https://mol.im/a/10371785

This is why I let actual scientific researchers do my research for me.

She thought she was smarter than us sheeple that took the spikes….until she wasn't.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

Justice Sotomayor is dumb but loyal to the Democrats.
Anarchistbear
If SCOTUS had a Twitter account, it should be suspended.
bearister
Anarchistbear
We've reached the surreal do-it-yourself stage of the pandemic. CDC has shortened the quarantine to five days but says you don't really need to test at the end. Panicked Americans in a holiday season amazingly (to our leaders) are concerned about catching and transmitting this so seek tests. But there are no quick tests and conventional centers are jammed with no appointments and reduced staff. Many go to hospitals simply because they think that's where people with symptoms should go- this simply overwhelms hospital and puts them cheek to jowl with sick people. Meanwhile, go back to work.
BearForce2
oski003
https://yournews.com/2022/01/08/2278667/triple-vaccinated-swiss-olympic-athlete-fabienne-schlumpf-diagnosed-with-myocarditis/

She was triple vaccinated, never infected with covid, and her career is over. She got silver at euro championships, had swiss record, and competed in marathon at the Olympics. Truly sad.
B.A. Bearacus
oski003 said:

https://yournews.com/2022/01/08/2278667/triple-vaccinated-swiss-olympic-athlete-fabienne-schlumpf-diagnosed-with-myocarditis/

She was triple vaccinated, never infected with covid, and her career is over. She got silver at euro championships, had swiss record, and competed in marathon at the Olympics. Truly sad.
It would be helpful and more persuasive if you posted links from news sources that didn't fall in the category of "the worst news sources."
oski003
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

It would be helpful and more persuasive if you posted links from news sources that didn't fall in the category of "the worst news sources."

It would be helpful if mainstream English language media reported on stuff like this. They are likely hoping the story dies because it is negative press for their sponsors. Feel free to Google it to verify accuracy.
Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

003 forgot to mention that more than 2000 Americans committed suicide by COVID today and no longer have to worry about myocarditis.

He likes to talk about careers being over to make it seem like myocarditis is the worst thing that can happen to someone. That's anti-vaxxer playbook 101.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

003 forgot to mention that more than 2000 Americans committed suicide by COVID today and no longer have to worry about myocarditis.

He likes to talk about careers being over to make it seem like myocarditis is the worst thing that can happen to someone. That's anti-vaxxer playbook 101.

Debate with facts, not emotional pleas. You used to argue that there was no evidence that the vaccines caused myocarditis. Then you argued that myocarditis isn't serious. Now, you argue that covid caused death is worse than this Olympic athlete's career ending vaccine injury. You are correct. Death is worse. However, nobody is arguing that it isn't. Nor am I generally arguing against getting vaccinated against covid 19.
BearForce2
oski003 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

It would be helpful if mainstream English language media reported on stuff like this. They are likely hoping the story dies because it is negative press for their sponsors. Feel free to Google it to verify accuracy.
https://instagr.am/p/CYZMl_7IyAG

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/triple-vaccinated-swiss-olympic-athlete-fabienne-schlumpf-diagnose-myocarditis-may-never-able-compete/
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Debate with facts, not emotional pleas. You used to argue that there was no evidence that the vaccines caused myocarditis. Then you argued that myocarditis isn't serious. Now, you argue that covid caused death is worse than this Olympic athlete's career ending vaccine injury. You are correct. Death is worse. However, nobody is arguing that it isn't. Nor am I generally arguing against getting vaccinated against covid 19.

You have no factual basis to claim that her career is over. She doesn't seem to think so but your agenda demands that you make the claim. You are beholden to your hysterics, facts be damned.

Remember a couple of months ago when you baselessly claimed Florian Dagoury's career was over? He's competing again and says he's back to normal. You don't care about facts, just about making convenient claims to further your ridiculous assault on lifesaving vaccines. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to spread false and misleading information. Meanwhile, thousands are now dying every day because like you they think vaccines are more dangerous than COVID. Well, they no longer have to worry about vaccines.
Big C

One year ago, the US was entering into its deadliest weeks of the pandemic. Now, COVID case rates have been about twice as high -- a little more, actually -- than a year ago. It will be interesting (euphemism?) to compare the number of fatalities to a year ago. They have just started to rise from holidays/omicron, The next two weeks will tell us a lot.

There are still people trickling in to get their initial COVID vaccinations. Their own research was lengthy and exhaustive, apparently. I probably shouldn't even make a wise-ass remark like that: Some will get vaccinated this week, but too late, as they will contact the virus next week and then die a couple of weeks after that.

We have become used to 1-2 thousand COVID deaths per day. Our new normal. Pretty sad.
BearForce2
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

You have no factual basis to claim that her career is over. She doesn't seem to think so but your agenda demands that you make the claim. You are beholden to your hysterics, facts be damned.

Remember a couple of months ago when you baselessly claimed Florian Dagoury's career was over? He's competing again and says he's back to normal. You don't care about facts, just about making convenient claims to further your ridiculous assault on lifesaving vaccines. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to spread false and misleading information. Meanwhile, thousands are now dying every day because like you they think vaccines are more dangerous than COVID. Well, they no longer have to worry about vaccines.

Links and quotes please regarding the diver and runner competing again. I have stated numerous times to you in this thread that covid is more dangerous than mRNA vaccines, even though I specifically don't trust mRNA vaccines. Please bundle up your emotions and keep it honest.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

If they think we have hyperinflation, then they don't know what that word means. It puts all their other data into doubt as well.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Links and quotes please regarding the diver and runner competing again. I have stated numerous times to you in this thread that covid is more dangerous than mRNA vaccines, even though I specifically don't trust mRNA vaccines. Please bundle up your emotions and keep it honest.
You are the one who claimed their careers were over without any basis and now you want me to inject reality?

Why don't you do your own research and check what the athletes have said rather than relying on unreliable anti-vaxxer propaganda sites?

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

You are the one who claimed their careers were over without any basis and now you want me to inject reality?

Why don't you do your own research and check what the athletes have said rather than relying on unreliable anti-vaxxer propaganda sites?

Just point me in the direction of what you are asserting. I think you are capable of doing such. Thanks.
BearForce2

Since Biden can't shut down covid, suddenly all this data is getting shared publicly.
AunBear89
So, your point is they had it coming? They got what they deserved?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
AunBear89 said:

So, your point is they had it coming? They got what they deserved?
His point is that this should have been the attitude all along, including the time before vaccines were widely available, which is a stupid point.
BearForce2

Does the 75% of deaths (people with at 4 or more comorbidities) number apply to all 800,000 plus deaths or only to the people who died from Covid versus people who died with Covid?

When did the CDC know this?
BearForce2

Give Pfizer's CEO a raise! Then put him behind bars!
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Does the 75% of deaths (people with at 4 or more comorbidities) number apply to all 800,000 plus deaths or only to the people who died from Covid versus people who died with Covid?

Someday you'll have comorbidities, if you don't already.
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

Give Pfizer's CEO a raise! Then put him behind bars!

What kind of protection do I get if I boost every day?

BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

I wonder how many people who didn't have any comorbidities died from Covod.
BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

I wonder how many people who didn't have any comorbidities died from Covid.

According to Table 3 of CDC's website as of 1/2/22, the number of people who died with no other condition contributing to death was 5% of all Covid deaths. The rest had multiple serious illness or comorbidities.

Quote:

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate.

What's not clear to me is out of this 5%, how many died of Covid vs. died with Covid? CDC only states Coivd-19 was listed on the death certificate.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR2-muRM3tB3uBdbTrmKwH1NdaBx6PpZo2kxotNwkUXlnbZXCwSRP2OmqsI#Comorbidities
bearister
Axios-Ipsos COVID poll: More than half say we're over a year away from normal - Axios

https://www.axios.com/axios-ipsos-poll-america-retrenches-741882b7-71fe-4b01-8e10-b39558415ca2.html
oski003
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Just point me in the direction of what you are asserting. I think you are capable of doing such. Thanks.

I made a good faith effort to find evidence of usucks' assertions that Dagoury is downplaying her myocarditis or the freediver is competing again. I could not find anything. However, I did find a tweet from another marathon runner who hasn't been able to compete for almost two years since alleged vaccine caused myocarditis.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

I made a good faith effort to find evidence of usucks' assertions that Dagoury is downplaying her myocarditis or the freediver is competing again. I could not find anything. However, I did find a tweet from another marathon runner who hasn't been able to compete for almost two years since alleged vaccine caused myocarditis.

Apparently your search skills are much stronger for misinformation than facts.

Dagoury is the free diver but I could see how you would be confused with all of the misinformation you are working with. He said this in December: "my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal."

Schlumpf (the runner who you reported misinormation about) said this: "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors." According to this article, "Schlumpf does not suspect a connection between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine", although that reportedly came from another newspaper so I can't say whether it's accurate or not. What I know is not accurate is your baseless and irresponsible categorical claim that her career is over.

If you spend 5 minutes looking on any search engine you would have been able to find this information. Unless the only search engine you use is limited to ant-vax misinformation, which at this point is what it's starting to feel like.

Also, lol if you believe that we should trust a person who claims they are suffering heart problems from a COVID vaccine from April 2020. You are smarter than this, when you choose to be. Maybe the person got COVID, I don't know, but I am pretty damn sure they didn't get a pfizer or moderna jab in April 2020.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Dagoury is the free diver but I could see how you would be confused with all of the misinformation you are working with. He said this in December: "my daily and resting heart rate are now back to normal."

Schlumpf (the runner who you reported misinormation about) said this: "I hope to be back soon, chasing my dreams… and competitors." According to this article, "Schlumpf does not suspect a connection between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine", although that reportedly came from another newspaper so I can't say whether it's accurate or not. What I know is not accurate is your baseless and irresponsible categorical claim that her career is over.

If you spend 5 minutes looking on any search engine you would have been able to find this information. Unless the only search engine you use is limited to ant-vax misinformation, which at this point is what it's starting to feel like.

Also, lol if you believe that we should trust a person who claims they are suffering heart problems from a COVID vaccine from April 2020. You are smarter than this, when you choose to be. Maybe the person got COVID, I don't know, but I am pretty damn sure they didn't get a pfizer or moderna jab in April 2020.

1) April 2021
2) I used Google. Thank you for stopping to provide some sort of evidence for your assertions. I will check them out later.
3) I will try to find Dagoury's quote.
4) I will try to find a quote from the runner regarding not connecting the myocarditis to her vaccines.
oski003
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

1) April 2021
2) I used Google. Thank you for stopping to provide some sort of evidence for your assertions. I will check them out later.
3) I will try to find Dagoury's quote.
4) I will try to find a quote from the runner regarding not connecting the myocarditis to her vaccines.

I still cannot find Dagoury's quote about heart rate back to normal.

Used dagoury heart rate normal
Also searched dagoury myocarditis within last month and only results pointing to the original issue

https://www.google.com/search?q=dagoury++heart+rate+normal&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sxsrf=AOaemvJ6Lj7IQftqrH4T5CHYwLGVreUN0g%3A1641936821004&ei=tPfdYarePKqy0PEP-tef8Ao&oq=dagoury++heart+rate+normal&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQghEKsCMgUIIRCrAjIFCCEQqwI6CggjEK4CELADECc6BAgeEAo6BQghEKABSgQIQRgBUOIWWMNlYLNraABwAHgCgAHCAYgBpCeSAQQzLjM2mAEAoAEByAEBwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
oski003
"According to Swiss-German daily newspaper Blick citing news outlet Tages-Anzeiger, Schlumpf does not suspect a connection between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine, although stating that she has been triple vaccinated and has never suffered from Covid."

Many feel it is vaccine caused since she never had covid and is triple vaccinated, including a recent booster. On the other hand, many say that her competitive endurance training could damage the heart.
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.